- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Anonymous commission

-----

“Quite a lot of people for a peace talk,” Hinoka said as she stepped off her pegasus on to the field. “This must be, what a quarter of your leader's armies?” More than a quarter, if the ravine she'd espied from the sky held anyone else, and she'd have bet her spear arm it did.

“Our leader wishes to show that this treaty has the full support of his followers,” the commander said with a smile that said he didn't care whether or not she believed his obvious lies. Just looking at that face made her want to bash his teeth in. He was scum, as was the rest of this army—the army of a would-be warlord who had tried to seize Hoshido lands for himself after the majority of their armed forces had been disbanded following the peace treaty with Nohr. Had it been up to her, she would have wiped them off the face of the Earth, but Corrin said she wanted a bloodless resolution to this, so here she was trying to make peace with them. It almost pleased her to see they were so obviously planning a “surprise” attack on her—that way she'd have an excuse to give them what they deserved, and attacking an envoy during peace negotiations would show they really deserved it.

“And where is the negotiations table? Or do you mean for us to stand this whole time?” she asked.

“We've set it up right this way. Come, I'll lead you to it,” the commander said, turning and walking through the ranks of soldiers, who parted to let the two of them pass.

Hinoka followed him, wondering just what he and his troops were planning. It had to be something big for them to act so confident around her. Whatever it was, though, she wasn't the least bit worried. They might think that whatever they had was capable of beating her, but they couldn't have any clue of what her true power was—only a select few did, namely Corrin, who had shared this power with her in the first place.

After just a few seconds of walking, the commander suddenly took off at a dash, running through his troops as they closed ranks behind him, and behind Hinoka, encircling her with their weapons drawn. “What's the matter?” she asked. “Won't you let me through? We can't discuss the peace treaty if I'm stuck here with all of you.” She took a few steps forward, right up to the ring of soldiers. At her approach they took some steps back, making more space for her, until their backs bumped up against the next line of soldiers.

“Keep her holed up, men!” the commander yelled at them even as he ran away. “Don't break ranks! Be ready for the first volley!”

So that was their plan, then; keep her pinned down while they attacked her from a distance, likely with spells and arrows. Well, let them try it and see what happened; they absolutely wouldn't like the results.

“This is your last chance,” Hinoka said for all to hear. “Abandon this foolish plan, whatever it may be, and we can still make peace. Your commander will be punished, but the rest of you will be spared. What do you say?”One of the soldiers behind her spit on the ground. “We won't make any peace with you. Not when you've killed a thousand of us at least. For their sake, you should die!” Screaming, he brandished his weapon and ran at her, going for a swing at her neck. Hinoka didn't make any move to block or avoid his attack, but only stood scowling at him, letting the sword hit her neck, whereupon its blade snapped in half, leaving her stunned attacker holding the broken remains. “So that's your choice, then.”Before the man could react, her hand flew to his throat. Holding it in a vice grip, she lifted him in the air, where he kicked and clawed at her hand, failing to budge so much as a one of her fingers. Hinoka tightened her grip on him until something snapped and she felt him go limp, then tossed him aside with as much fanfare as if he'd been a used napkin.

In the meantime, the other soldiers had scrambled away, making a much bigger circle around her. Just then, there came the sound of a horn blowing from the north. Looking towards the line of hills there, Hinoka saw them filled with archers and mages, and even some trebuchets. “Let's see what you have, then,” she muttered, standing defiantly as a volley of arrows, spells, and flaming boulders was sent flying towards her.

Upon their impact, the ground shook for half a mile around in an explosion so great it almost burst the ears of everyone in the army. Then there came a second volley, and a third, leaving an enormous cloud of smoke, at least a hundred feet across, that obscured the results of their assault. Still, however strong Hinoka might have been, they were sure she couldn't possibly have survived that.

Cheers went up all over the field; with her taken care of, there were no more obstacles in the way of their conquest of Hoshido; they could conquer lands as they pleased now, and take whatever they wanted. “Well done, men!” the commander shouted at them. “With this we will be unstoppable!”But their celebrations were interrupted as the cloud of smoke was suddenly pushed outwards, as though another explosion were taking place within it. The smoke washed over the nearest ranks of soldiers, leaving them coughing as they breathed it in, and as it began to clear, it looked like there was something standing within the pillar of smoke. Something big and still growing.

They didn't believe it at first. Didn't want to believe it. They assured themselves it was a trick of the light. But as the air cleared up, it became harder to deny what they were seeing: an absolutely gigantic Hinoka, standing well over a hundred times their size, with a scowl on her face that did not bode well for any of them.

“Well that's just great. You did enough damage to make me slip up in my attempts to remain at a size more appropriate for you worms. Do you insignificant little bugs have any idea how long it will take me to get back to my previous size now that you've got me all worked up?”“Quickly! Another volley!” the commander shouted.

Big as she was, it was nigh impossible for the projectiles to miss her body, and indeed, every last one of them hit, only to bounce harmlessly off or explode without even charring her clothes.

“Do you want to try for another one?” Hinoka asked them as she waved the smoke away. “Or is it finally starting to sink in for you that there is nothing you insects can do to hurt me?” She took a great, lumbering step towards the hill where all the archers and mages were, the earth trembling with the impact of her foot.

“You down there! Stop her while we ready another attack!” Despite their commander's orders, most soldiers refused to attack her, instead running away as fast as their legs could carry them.

“Cowardly bunch of insects,” Hinoka sneered at them, but didn't give chase. “Don't think you can escape from me; I'll come after you once I deal with that rotten little germ who calls himself your commander.”

Even as she spoke, however, a group of soldiers came rushing at her, brandishing their weapons as they approached her foot. She watched curiously as attacked her boot while others tried to climb onto it, presumably to attack her in some more vulnerable place. “Well, it seems there's some of you with at least as much bravery as ants defending their colony. In honor of that I'll be sure to grant you a swift and merciful end.” She lifted her foot and she gave it a shake, sending her attackers falling from it. She was about to step on them when the next volley finally came, once more hitting her to no effect and raising a great deal of smoke that obscured her vision. When she waved it away and looked down, she saw many of the attacking soldiers had been killed by the barrage of projectiles. Those lucky few who still lived wouldn't do so for long, as she then proceeded to kill them all by stomping on them, kicking them, or grinding them underfoot. With them dealt with, it seemed no one else remained to try and fight against her, and she turned her attention to to hilltops.

“Another volley! Quick!” the commander yelled, but by then no one was listening to him. All of them stared hopelessly at the immense woman before them, and as she approached, they all broke out running away. “Stay and fight, you cowards! Come back here!” the commander yelled again, but Hinoka's next earth-shaking step gave him a change of heart and he set off running after his troops before she got to him.

Their escape attempts was fated to fail, however, as in just a few quick steps, Hinoka was already standing in front of them, blocking off their path of escape. “Going somewhere?” she asked as the lot of them screeched to a halt and changed directions, running back the way they had come. It was quite amusing to see them scurrying on the ground like a bunch of frightened insects, despite knowing that even if they ran for minutes, she could catch up to them in just a few steps. It was satisfying to know that she was making them so scared they didn't even recognize the futility of their actions.

Among those fleeing away from her had been a wyvern rider flying atop his mount. Instead of turning back around, the pair of them had turned to the side, flying away to her right. “And just where do you think you're going, little fly?” she said to him, raising her leg so that her thigh obstructed his path. Startled, the wyvern flew upwards, rising above her leg. Smiling mischievously, Hinoka pulled on the strap of her garter belt, stretching it high up, thus making an archway of sorts for the wyvern to pass through. The rider tried to get his mount to avoid it, but didn't manage it in time, and as the wyvern flew under the strap, Hinoka let it snap back into place, instantly crushing the wyvern and rider against her thigh.

Turning her attention back to those on the ground, she saw that in the meantime they gotten further away from her by one whole step. Their attempts to flee were so pathetic they almost made her want to laugh.

Hinoka sat on the ground for a bit while she slipped off her boots, then stood back up, throwing them in front of the fleeing army. The pair of boots crashed down in front of them with all the thundering impact of two stone towers toppling over, causing a shockwave that blew everyone back by a few feet.

“Now then,” Hinoka said, her thundering voice causing all heads to turn in dread towards her. “I was going to spare your little army and only punish your commander for his transgressions, but seeing as you were all stupid enough to try attacking me, I think I'll just crush you all like the worthless bugs you are.” As she raised a tabi-clad foot over the group, they all scattered, screaming, in every direction that was still open to them. Chuckling to herself, Hinoka slowly lowered her foot, setting down a single toe on the ground, and trapping at least five people under it. She let them live for a bit, enjoying their panicked struggled as they fought to escape, before pressing down with greater force, popping them all at once.

“I'm going to enjoy making every last one of you suffer for everything you've done,” she said, moving on to another small group of fleeing soldiers. These she followed with her foot for a while, letting them stew in their fear as they kept looking back to see her foot getting ever closer. Finally she rammed her foot into them, launching them forward to roll over the ground, breaking many bones in the process. With them hopelessly incapacitated by the pain, she set her foot down on them, once again taking the time to feel them struggling before crushing them for good.

“What a sad bunch of insects you all are. I bet you all thought you were going to get a whole kingdom to yourselves, didn't you? Well, now you're exactly where you deserve to be for your hubris; being crushed like bugs under my feet.”She killed off more and more of the tiny scum, focusing on those who were getting furthest away from her to keep the others penned in. One group she kicked with all her might, sending their already-deceased bodies flying over the landscape. Another group she kept tapping her toes on, each descent breaking more of their bones, until they either passed out or died. For another group, she sat with her soles facing each other, framing the fleeing archers, then brought them together just slow enough that it seemed like there was a chance they could get out in time before crushing them all between her feet.

In only a few minutes, not a single human body moved beneath her. It seemed she had killed them all off. Only, in all that carnage, she was pretty sure she had never once encountered their commander. Seeing as he was her prime target, she took some time to look the bodies over and see if she could find him, or his remains. It was hard to distinguish between all of them, but his clothes the him apart from the common rank and file, and she quickly found him, lying motionless as everyone else. Had she killed him without noticing?

Hinoka was about to roll him over to see if he was really dead when she noticed his head moving slightly. As it turned out, the commander had been playing dead for a while now, taking advantage of the carnage happening around him to avoid detection. When things quieted down after a while, he checked if Hinoka had left yet, only to find her staring right at him. She had seen him moving, and knew he was still alive.

“Playing dead coward and hoping I'll pass you over, commander? What kind of fool do you take me for? Get up, or do you think I still haven't seen through your little act?”

The commander got on his knees and raised his hands in a pleading gesture. “Please, your highness; have mercy on me!”

“You flea! You don't deserve mercy. You've no honor. No courage. No bravery. The only thing I'll give to you is the most painful and demeaning death you can imagine.”

As Hinoka raised her foot over him, the commander saw the sole of her sock dotted with dark red patches—the blood of dozens and dozens of his companions, to which he feared his own would soon be added. As she lowered her foot, her big toe descending and threatening to crush him, he got up and ran away, getting out from under the shadow of her foot, only to be knocked down as she stomped down behind him, making the earth shake so powerfully that it made him lose his balance. Before he could scramble back up, Hinoka's toe was already on top of him, a toe almost twice as tall as he.

Though Hinoka didn't put any extra weight on her toe, its weight alone was crushing enough for the commander His ribs first creaked under the weight then after a minute, at a slight twitch of her toe, they cracked, giving him the most awful pain he had ever experienced in his life. He screamed, though the sound was so muffled by the tones of sock and toe that it barely even reached his own ears. Even when Hinoka's toe lifted from him, the pain remained, and there was nothing he could do about it.

“Did that hurt?” Hinoka asked. “Good. You'll get no sympathy from me, worm. Now let's see, what part of you should I break next?” She carefully lowered the top of her toe onto his crotch. “What about your pelvis? Does that sound good to you?”“N-no, p-p-please,” the man stuttered, barely able to speak from the pain. “Don't. I b-beg you.”

“No? Alright then.” The man sighed in relief as Hinoka lifted her toe off of him. “In that case, I'll go ahead and break your legs instead.” Her toe returned just a bit further down, tapping on his legs with such force that they instantly broke, yielding a sickening crunching noise. The commander yelled in hellish pain, though his yelling only made the pain in his chest flare up even more. His vision went blurry and his mind went fuzzy, and for a moment it seemed he would pass out, but the pain shortly receded just enough to be bearable.

Once more, Hinoka carefully placed her toe atop his crotch and rubbed it back and forth a couple times. The commander went bug-eyed as she did; her rubbing actually felt really good, far better than it had any right to, even as it caused the pain in his chest and legs to flare up.

“Are you enjoying that, worm?” Hinoka asked, having seen his expressions and knowing very well that it meant. “Isn't it a bit pathetic, even for you, to get off to the same foot that have killed so many of your soldiers—the same toes that will kill you a little while longer?”The commander didn't answer; he couldn't. Fear and pain, and most of all pleasure, filled his mind, leaving it blank of any thoughts. He pressed his hands against Hinoka's toe and made some half-hearted attempts to push it away, attempts that only became weaker as she kept at it and his cock began to stiffen against his will.

It would have been preferable for him had she taken to slowly and painfully breaking every last one of his bones instead of making him get aroused at the touch of her toe. It would have been much more painful, but at least that way he could maintain some shred of dignity. Even though what she was doing felt good, getting aroused at the woman who would soon be his executioner—and worse, getting aroused by her toes of all things— all while she looked at him in contempt, was the single most demeaning thing he could imagine.

Yet despite all his terror and disgust, his body pushed him to surrender to her touch, his hips bucking against the bottom of her toe as if of their own accord, with him totally unable to get them to stop that humiliating motion. He started moaning and whimpering pathetically, more from the pleasure than from the pain.

He would have liked to say that at least he had enough strength of will to hold off his orgasm for at least a few minutes, but in truth it took no more than a minute for him to come, moaning loudly as his seed spilled into his pants. “What? Done already?” Hinoka asked. “I suppose you must have found me more attractive than I realized.”The commander kept his eyes closed, not wanting to see the derision on her face,and much less to acknowledge anything she said or did. Still, when he found himself gripped and lifted into the air, his eyes shot open all the same, and he saw that he was being held between a pair of his tormentor's fingers. With her fingers wrapped against his chest, the pain from his broken ribs was unbearable. His chest heaved as he tried to take a breath, but the pain seemed to be stopping his lungs from working properly. It took a few seconds to finally get some air in him, by which point he saw Hinoka's other hand approaching.

“Let's see what you look like under those clothes of yours,” she said, carefully pinching the leg of his pants between a pair of fingernails, then tugging on them until they slipped off of him, the pain in his legs flaring up again as they did. It would flare up even worse as she then grabbed him by the legs so she could remove his shirt as well, leaving him completely naked in her grip. “Oh? It looks like someone wasn't satisfied by my toe,” she said, prodding at his dick with a finger. He hadn't noticed it until then, but it was once again hard, and her touch sent a jolt of pleasure through him. “In that case, why don't we go for a round two?”She set him back on the ground, ignoring his pleads for mercy. When he saw her foot rise above him again, he rolled himself over, gritting his teeth through the pain, and began crawling away from Hinoka, digging his fingers into the earth and slowly pulling himself along. If his legs hadn't been broken, he would have tried running again, no matter how useless it might have been; anything was better than just lying there and accepting what she was planning to do to him.

Of course, his escape attempt wouldn't last long. After watching him write on the ground like a worm for a couple minutes, Hinoka stopped him by resting her toe on his legs, then rolled him over before sliding it further up his body, until the ball of her foot was resting on top of him, only his head sticking out in the space between her toes. “Enough of that. You can't escape from me, so just accept your fate: to be milked by my feet until you die from exhaustion.”With that she began pleasuring him again, running her sole back and forth over him. He shut his eyes and tried to resist her, but it was no use. It took only slightly longer than last time for him to climax, pumping what minuscule amount of seed remained in him onto the bottom of her sock. “I wonder what break first; your pelvis, or your mind?” Hinoka mused as she kept rubbing him. At first he remained limp, and he wondered if maybe he was freed from this torture. Unfortunately, it took only a few more seconds for his dick to stiffen again, bringing him another jolt of pleasure, though one that was accompanied by a growing soreness in his crotch, and a feeling deep in his groin of having been pumped dry. Indeed, when he reached orgasm again some two minutes later, he was pretty sure that nothing at all came out of him this time. He was all out of semen as well as precum, and without those natural lubricants, Hinoka's sock rubbing against him felt much rougher and more painful, giving him a burning sensation as it rubbed against his sensitive parts.

Even so, her rubbing still got him aroused, much to his horror. He struggled to escape, to get at least a small reprieve from this torture, but the only thing his efforts accomplished was to get his arms out from under Hinoka's sole.

His heart beating so fast that he thought it might give in any moment now, he held his arms up, begging for mercy with his gestures. He tried to speak, too, but he was too exhausted to form words, the only sound coming out of his mouth being gasps and moans that were now more of pain that of pleasure.

“What's that you're trying to say? You want me to pleasure you more?” Hinoka said mockingly. “Well, I'll be happy to oblige.” Her toes closed around his upstretched arms with nearly enough force to break them, then they lifted him up, dangling him by his arms. He saw Hinoka's other foot come closer, its sole being positioned against the sole of this one, then he was dropped and left to tumble between them, where he ended up wedged between their soles.

Hinoka started running her soles against each other, causing him to be rolled around painfully between them. The pressure she exerted on him varied greatly as she did so, sometimes holding him gently, other times pressing down on him so hard that she broke more of his bones. He was weeping now, his tears of pain running down his eyes and seeping into the vast walls of fabric enveloping him.

Even so, he was somehow still receiving pleasure from all this. He still felt pleasure from it, though it seemed unnatural to call it that when it caused him such pain to experience. And, as she kept rubbing her feet around him, kept rolling him between them, he orgasmed yet again, and again, and again. If anything, he was even more aroused now than he had been before, and her rubbing made him reach climax multiple times a minute.

Had she let him fall to the ground again, he would have passed out from the pain and exhaustion, and welcomed the senseless darkness that followed. He would have even welcomed the oblivion of death to this torture, and would have begged her to crush him here and now if he could have spoken at all.

From time to time her soles parted just enough for her to check in on him, and she was pleased to see him looking worse each time she did. For him, those times when she looked at him were the worst of all, and he kept his eyes shut so he wouldn't have to look on the face of his tormentor.

Then, after almost half an hour of this torment, during which time he had orgasmed close to a hundred times, his heart finally gave in. With one last, dying gasp, all movement ceased in his broken body, finally putting an end to his suffering.

When Hinoka noticed that a change had come over him, she separated her feet and saw him fall, unmoving, to the ground, without so much as a cry of pain. Still, she wasn't satisfied that he'd died until she rolled him over and saw his lifeless eyes staring back at her. Disgusted, she raised her foot over him and stomped down hard, crushing him once and for all.

“Oh, shoot,” she said, having just remembered that Corrin had asked her to bring someone from their army back alive to serve as a toy for her and Azura if they couldn't make peace. “Oh well, I'll be sure to pick up one of the other soldiers before stomping the rest of them out.”Back on her feet, she picked up her boots and put them back on, and was about to head out after the others when she noticed a man huddled up where her boots had been. Apparently he had been hiding under them this whole time. “Well well, what do we have here?” she said, picking him up. “Looks like it's your lucky day, little bug; you get to spend the rest of your life as Queen Corrin's toy.” He started begging her for mercy then, but she didn't pay him any attention, simply slipping him into her glove where she'd leave him until she returned to Corrin.

Hinoka then turned her attention to the land around her, searching it for those other soldiers who had escaped her earlier. She soon spotted them, and noticed they were all running as one group in the same direction. It would only take a minute at most for her to catch up to them, but by then she was completely without patience for these insects. Relaxing her efforts to keep her size in check, she surged up to e height far surpassing her prior one, the earth cracking under her expanding mass until she stood some twenty kilometers tall. From this size, the fleeing soldiers looked like no more than a tiny spot of dirt on the ground, one that was no more than a single stride away.

The sounds of Hinoka's growth made the soldiers turn around, and the sight of her at her new immense size, her body shooting up past the clouds, instilled a profound sense of dread in them. Then her foot rose from the ground, the simple motion causing a terrific rumbling that spread through the air and the earth, so that it seemed to make the whole world shake. That foot swung towards them until the sole of her boot hovered above them, blotting out the sun and engulfing them in a darkness so profound they could barely see their surroundings.

Hinoka started lowering her foot, and the huge wall of air that was pushed down by its descent forced the soldiers against the ground, holding most of them flattened against it, while a few others were lifted into the air by hurricane force winds. Upon impact with the ground, one and all were instantly exterminated, their bodies destroyed and driven into the earth, as if they had never existed at all.

Now directing her gaze further up, in the direction that the soldiers had been fleeing to, Hinoka saw another group of people gathered there—no doubt the rest of the warlord's army. She smiled, knowing that this was the perfect opportunity to eliminate this annoyance once and for all, and in only a few earth-rending steps she stood over them, the entirety of the army being little more than a dark spot on the earth between her feet. “I'm sure I don't have to tell you we failed to reach an agreement,” she said in a voice so loud it nearly burst all their eardrums. “Don't worry, though; I have a peace deal you won't be able to refuse: I will kill you all under my feet, and then the kingdom of Hoshido will ensure peace in these lands without you vermin causing trouble.” With that she raised her foot and brought it down on the army, grinding them underfoot for good measure.

Finally having taken care of everyone, she lay down on the ground, sighing in satisfaction as she stretched out her miles-long body. Corrin probably wouldn't be too happy when she gave her the news of what had happened, but she would probably understand that it had been necessary. Until then, she would need some time to relax while she focused on returning to a normal human size.