- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2022/05/17]

Typically, a branch of the Sabbath preaches loli superiority with intense 'little sister' elements.  But for this Sabbath, Alex learns that anyone can become his 'big sister', even the girl most precious to him in the world!


Winning the April 2022 commission, Rodderick requested a continuation of their previous commission and I was more than happy to comply!

Tags: Daughter/Father, Big Sister/Little Brother, Incest, Oppai Loli, Succubus, Monster Girls, Furry, Transformation, Breast, Mind Break, Unbirth, Lactation, Fingers




Even for a child, life on a farm starts early.  To ensure no daylight is wasted, waking up before dawn is crucial to completing all the tasks that need to be done.  However, as a sweet, familiar scent permeated the air and aroused her from her slumber, the young, ebony-haired girl’s body knew it was much too early to be waking up.


What smells so sweet?  Her body feeling a bit warm, she got out of bed and went to her father’s room.  In the stillness of the night, the silence was filled with the labored breathing of her aunts and uncles in the nearby rooms as she walked down the hall.  His was the only other room that was still quiet, the only thing echoing in the empty space being the hinges of the door as she slowly opened it to reveal an empty bed.  Papa’s still not home yet?  Where could he have gone?


Unlike the other adults in their home, her father was responsible and continued to tend to the fields and look after the livestock even after people started disappearing.  But today, he never came back.  Her grandparents urged him to stay inside until help from the Order arrived, but he didn’t listen because he said “The work needs to get done.”


Did Papa disappear too!?  No, I don’t want that!  Climbing into his bed, the near teenaged girl curled up with his pillow.


Left to her thoughts, the heavy breathing from her other family members was getting louder, turning to moans and crying out in unsatisfied frustration.  In such a small house, it wasn’t uncommon for her to overhear her aunts and uncles ‘embracing’ each other at night, but they tried to keep their voices down when they did so she usually ignored them.  However, tonight they didn’t have such restraint.


Wanting anything to distract her from the animalistic noises coming from her family members’ rooms, she went over to the window and opened it to look at the moon.  As she pulled back the shutters though, an opaque, creamy-white fog had rolled in, limiting the visibility to just a bit beyond the fence that surrounded their farmhouse.  Is Papa lost in the fog?  He’ll come home, right?  He told me he wasn’t going to go anywhere after Mama left.  Papa’s not a liar, he’ll come back!  Reassuring herself, she started to close the shutters to go back to her room, but as she did, she saw some strange shadows moving in the fog.


The silhouette was humanoid in shape, but she didn’t recognize how moved or who they could be from their outline as they began to approach the house.  All she could make out was that from their size, they must have been young, possibly a girl.


A young girl…?  The Sabbath!?  Closing and locking the shutters, she had heard the rumors of a branch of the loli supremacist monster girls might have been operating nearby, she ran to the front door to lock it before they could take anyone in her family away.  Papa…  Papa’s probably hiding from them somewhere in the woods.  That’s why he didn’t come home…  He didn’t get caught… did he?


Not wanting to think of the worst-case scenario, she got to the front door just as she heard the barefooted steps of the mysterious person ascending their small porch.  Quietly sliding the latch into position, she held her breath and waited for whoever it was to go away when they couldn’t get in.


That is, until she heard, “This ‘ere is it, Alex’s home.”


“N-Nana Furn!?”  There was no way she’d mistake the voice of the kind and gentle dwarf, she was practically raised by the orange-haired craftswoman after her mother passed.


“Oh!  Well if it ain’t lil Ali!  Whatcha doin’ awake so early?  You should be in bed.”


“I-I know, I smelled something sweet and Papa didn’t come home, and-!?”  Opening the door, the ravenette went silent when she saw the dwarven woman standing stark naked without a hint of shame on her face and a tiny girl with beautiful butterfly wings flying next to her.


Before she could react, the fairy flew into her home and circled her a couple of times, giggling.  “So this is Alex’s daughter?  Oh, I wonder what kind of face he’ll make when he sees her.”


“Huh?  Wh-What do you mean?”  Back away from the door nervously, she looked at the woman she had trusted so much.  “Nana Furn?  Where’s my Papa?”


“Oh, no.  Don’tcha worry yer pretty little head, Alisha.  Alex is safe and sound, Nana promises ya that.  Has Nana ever lied to you before?”  Entering the house the child-sized adult smiled reassuringly at her, holding out her arms.


“N-No…  No, you haven’t.”  Hesitant, the black-haired girl approached Furn and accepted her embrace.  It was as warm and comforting as she remembered it.


Lifting the young girl up, Furn left the house with the mischievous fairy staying behind.  “Good girl.  Now, come with Nana, okay?  I’m sure Alex will be happy to see you.”




The plan worked so well that calling it a raid or invasion didn’t seem appropriate.  With the fog of an Apsara’s milk, mixed with her amrita, none of the adults resisted as Levi’s Sabbath simply walked into the remote village, claiming potential ‘younger brothers’ on a first-come, first-served basis.  Even with the spike in the number of sisters they added to their ranks as well, having conquered a location at the extreme edge of the Order’s reach was worth the temporary shortage of younger brothers to go around.


However, that concerned the vanguard that made the corruption of the Apsara guardian of the sleepy village possible, the Holstaur, Mimi.  While she did have to give up her other younger brothers to be shared with her sisters, the one that she refused to relinquish was the only one she needed.  Not only did he come all the way to the Sabbath concerned for her safety, not knowing that this particular branch isn’t merely about loli supremacy but oppai-loli supremacy, but he also produced the most potent spirit energy of any younger brothers they’ve ever caught.  Sure, a few of the other former men in the village also had higher than normal spirit energy levels, but Alex’s was especially thick and delicious; and she’d only share it with a select few others.


How much longer are Levi and Rin going to be?  Lately, Rin’s only around to play with Lexi in the morning and before bed.  Thinking of her partner with whom she shared the dark-haired boy equally, the huge-breasted girl, even by Holstaur standards, laid on her side with her tail lazily waving back and forth in the air behind.  Pressing her finger into one of her nipples through her white and black-splotched shirt, she giggled happily as he beloved ‘younger brother’ could and wanted to do nothing but suck on her teat.  “Such a good younger brother.  Drink up, little Lexi.  Onee-chan has plenty, thanks to an adorably good boy.  Rin says she’s got a surprise for you today, so you’re going to need all the energy you can get.”


Stretched out over her soft, inverted nipple, thrusting his hips as well as he was able to with the restrictive fabric tight against his back and the irresistible pressure of her finger bearing down on him, Alex had been hearing about this ‘surprise’ for a week now.  But despite her usually loose-lipped enthusiasm revealing secrets she tried to keep, Rin hadn’t even given him a hint about what she had been working on.  All he knew is that it kept her away all day and she’d come back and ravage him for spirit energy to replenish her demonic energy.


“Oh my, somebody’s excited.”  Giggling at his impatience since only being told that today would be the day, Mimi hugged him tight into her breast.  Furn’s been so happy getting to play with Lexi too.  Maybe I should ask her if she wants to become my little sister-in-law.  She already knew so much about what Lexi likes too.  Thinking back on all of the fun ‘play dates’ with the frisky dwarf, there were few people capable of lifting her as easily as Furn could.  She was also the best milker she had ever met, but then again, dwarven women are known for their delicate, intense grips honed from decades of crafting.


“Okay!  We’re HEEEEEEEEERE!”  Zipping into the mostly empty subterranean room with a high-pitched greeting, Rin flew over and crash-landed on Mimi’s soft breast.  “I’m pooped!  Mimi, milk!”


Sitting up, the Holstaur just giggled at her fairy companion and pulled up her shirt over her extremely developed breasts, freeing the shrunken boy as a figure appeared in the doorway.  “Ah, there you are.  Come on in.”  Inviting the new visitor in, Mimi pressed the exhausted Rin into one of her breasts and pulled her shirt back down over it.  Picking up her ‘younger brother’, she presented the fairy-sized boy to the blonde girl.  “Lexi, say ‘hello’ to your playmate for the day.”


Catching his breath and turning his focus away from the Mimi, Alex froze as all the conditioning and training he had been subjected to vanished once he saw who had entered the room.  “A…Alisha…?”




It wasn’t a trick of the dim lights or a hallucination from being confined to the milk-heavy atmosphere for so long.  Even if the ebony hair she inherited from him had turned to a soft, flaxen blonde and the emerald irises that matched her mothers were now as clear and blue as the mid-summer sky, there was no mistaking his daughter for anyone else.  The longer, almost elf-like ears and white horns on her head, red bat-like wings wrapped around her waist, and long tail with a heart-shaped tip were evidence that his sweet little girl had been infected with demonic energy and monsterized.  But by the way she was shyly hiding her bare chest with her hands and using the wings to cover her white pantie-clad crotch, it didn’t seem like her mind had been altered into a lewd, sex-crazed succubus.  And yet, that innocent, shy nature was making Alex’s heart beat faster as her face reddened from embarrassment.


“P-Papa!?  Papa is that you?!”  Making eye contact with him, Alisha crouched down and took Mimi’s hand into her own.  “Papa!  I missed you.  I was being a good girl, and doing as Nana Furn said…  I even joined the Sabbath because they said I’d get to see you.  Why did you disappear?  Were you kidnapped?”


“Alisha…  I…  Sweetie, I…”  His paternal feeling outstripping the pleasure and experiences of the last week, Alex fell to his knees seeing the tears his daughter was holding back.  “I’m sorry…  I…  I was just…”


“Don’t be too hard on him, Alisha.  Little Lexi here was actually being really brave to help me.”  Cutting in, Mimi, pulled the dark-haired boy back and pressed him into her chest softly.  “He didn’t know this branch of the Sabbath accepts little girls with big boobies and tried to find me.  I bet he was a great Papa.”


Wiping the tears from her face, the blonde loli succubus nodded.  “Yes, please give Papa back to me.  I promised Mama’s grave that I’d take care of him.  You’re not hurting him, are you?  And why is he so small?”


Holding out her hand to reunite father and daughter, Mimi turned Alisha around and pulled her into an embrace, sitting down with her in her lap.  “Don’t worry, Lexi is being well taken care of and loved here.  Onee-chan, Rin-onee-chan, Furn-onee-chan, and Levi-onee-sama all love him very much.  Do you think we’d do anything to hurt him?”


“N-No…  Levi is very nice to me… and her boobs are very soft.”  Alisha admitted, holding Alex close to her chest.  “But, you’re hurting Papa, aren’t you?  That’s what the order says you do, and you turned me into a monster girl.  You can keep Grandpa, Grandma, and all my aunts and uncles, but please let me and Papa go.”


Shaking her head softly, Mimi laid Alisha next to her on the bed of straw, turning the blonde to face her and she put Alex between them.  “Onee-chan loves her younger brother too much to give him up, but even if we did, where would you go?  Alisha, you transformed into a very special and rare type of succubus called an ‘Alice’.  Levi and Rin have been magically treating you every day because of the special nature of how an Alice feeds on spirit energy which could be dangerous to Lexi.  I can’t let you take my younger brother if you might hurt him, and the Order would hunt you down, making him sad if you died.  So, wouldn’t it be better to stay here, with us?  I usually very selective of who I let play with little Lexi here.”


“W-Well…”  Blushing more from finally getting to see her father, Alisha knew in her head that it was both a bad idea to stay with the Sabbath or go to the Order for help.  But her heart and a funny warmth spreading in her body were telling her to ignore all that complicated thinking and play with her adorable, tiny father.  She had been worried about him for a week, but now that he was right in front of her, she couldn’t hold back.  Licking her slender, soft lips, she glanced up to the more experienced monster girl.  “I don’t even know what to do.”




“Alisha?”  This wasn’t the way he thought the conversation would go, yet it felt natural that it did.  He was part of a group of loli supremacists that enjoyed toying with and milking dry younger boys.  Being with Mimi, Mrs. Hammerfall, Levi, or even Rin was fine, to an extent, but this was his daughterSo why am I so aroused!?  Trying to rationalize the thoughts in his head, Alex didn’t even notice the dainty, small hand of the blonde girl wrapped around him.  “Alisha?!”


“Shh, Lexi.  Onee-chan is still here with you.  Make sure you show your new big sister lots of love.”  Placing her hand on the back of Alisha’s, Mimi pushed Alex into the girl’s flat chest and rolled her onto her back.  Giggling at the cute ‘yelp’ that came from the rare succubus’ lips, the Holstaur mounted her.  “That’s right.  Lexi loves playing with Furn’s nipples too, so hold him right there.  Can you feel how happy you’re making him?”


“Pa-Papa…  Does it feel good?  I c-can feel you tiny peepee rubbing against me.”  Her nervousness slowly fading, the blonde girl held her father into her underdeveloped bosom firmly and smiled sweetly down at him.  “I’m sorry they’re not as big as Mama’s.”


Enraptured by the intoxicatingly refreshing scent that saturated the air, Alex’s body moved when his mind still fought to take back control.  No, Alisha…  This isn’t right Sweetie.  Please stop!


Unable to voice his protest with his mouth preoccupied licking and nibbling on the hardened nipple, Alex turned his head when a dark shadow fell on him just in time to see Mimi lowering her uncovered breast on him.  It was a familiar, insurmountable pressure that gently crushed him into his daughter’s breast.  The heat of the aroused cow monster girl enveloped him and seeped into the timid succubus and any resistance he had left in him was utterly squashed as some of her milk leaked out.




“Ahn~!  P-Papa?  Oh, Papa, please be gentle.”  The unfamiliar heat spreading in her body concentrated in her breasts and crotch, making her more sensitive to what her beloved father was doing.  Thrusting his hips into her and passionately enjoying her flesh, Alisha hugged the gigantic breast on her chest as a substitute for embracing the tiny boy.  Don’t worry Papa.  I’m not going to leave you like Mama did.  I’ll always be here for you.  Papa…  Papa…!


Lowering her face to the almost doll-like girl’s, Mimi pressed her lips against Alisha’s, her smile spreading when the blonde reciprocated her advance.  With their small, delicate tongue intertwined, Mimi used her advanced technique to tap into and draw out the nigh-insatiable lust inherent to all True Succubi and their subraces.  The natural aphrodisiac in Alisha’s saliva helped to heighten her own as well.  “That’s it, Alisha.  The better you feel, the better Lexi will feel.  Do you feel that?  He’s already about to release his delicious milk for us.”  Using her other hand to press Rin into her nipple, Mimi encouraged Alisha between breaths of their intense kiss.  She could feel the spirit energy in the shrunken boy’s body concentrate into his testicles, thickening in potency until the tension in his body reached its climax.




Thrusting his hips hard into the smooth, soft flesh below him, Alex’s youthful cry of ecstasy was lost under the mountain of breast fat and milk that rested on top of him.  Thick globs of his cum dirtied the flawless skin, and when he was done, the strength left his body.  Pinned to his daughter’s breast, the shame of what he had done crept up in his mind, but the pleasure still outweighed it.  Alisha…  Mimi-onee-chan…  His small boyhood was still hard, despite how satisfied he was.  M-More…




Releasing the young blonde, Mimi rolled off of her and onto the hay bed once again, panting slightly while the inexperienced succubus stared up at the ceiling in a daze.  Wiping up the bit of her milk mixed with Alex’s semen that clung to her breast, she smiled gently as Alisha’s new succubus nature had her do the same with no hesitation.


Allowing the mixture of milk and semen to spread across her tongue, Alisha felt the heat in her body spike more and her heart race in delight.  There was a clear difference in the tastes of Mimi’s milk and her father’s spirit energy-dense ejaculate, and it was the flavor she enjoyed more.  Looking down at how he laid on her breast, it was clear he enjoyed himself too.  Giggling, she picked him up from her breast and kissed him lovingly.  “Papa, you taste delicious.”  Licking up the sweat, milk, and semen that clung to his body, she unconsciously focused on his crotch and noticed that he was still erect.  “Hmm?  It’s not soft yet?  Does that mean I can make you feel even better?  And will I get to have some more of your yummy milk?”


“Of course.  Here, let me show you.”  Taking the dark-haired boy from his daughter, Mimi laid Alex on the blanket between them with his head pointed towards Alisha and feet towards her.  Obediently, he didn’t try to escape as she took the excited and curious succubus’ hand and gently laid her index finger over her father’s body.  Nudging the pad of the girl’s finger into his erection, hearing the sweet moans come from his lips put a smile on her face.


Quickly picking up on what she was supposed to do, Alisha deftly held Alex down with her thumb and middle finger while her index caressed his phallus.  Her excited wonder had her face aglow, but each moan she elicited from his lips had hers curl into a narrow smiling.  “Papa?  Do you like it when I play with your peepee?  Are you having fun?”  Experimenting with how fast she rubbed, the pressure she’d apply, and what part of her finger was touching where, she made sure to properly gauge and remember what caused the deepest moan, made him smile more, and made him thrust into her finger instinctively.  “Am I better than Mama?”


Even without the experience and practiced techniques guiding her finger, Alex’s body was enraptured by the explorative and adapting experimentation Alisha was conducting to match his preferences.  Of all the girls that had played with him at this size, not even Mrs. Hammerfall, with her superior, dexterous craftswoman hands, matched how well his daughter was trying to heighten his pleasure to the absolute limit.  “Y-Yes!  Oh Chief God, Alisha…  H-How?”  Blowing a second load onto smooth, slender digit, Alex couldn’t resist the pleasure she drew out of him.


“Because I love you, Papa.”  Licking her finger clean, the blonde trapped him under it again and continued to play with his unfaltering member.  “I promised Mama I’d take care of you.”  There was no trace of the shyness she had displayed earlier, and while her affection was dyed in the hormones of her succubus nature, the love that she held from when she was a human dominated the reason for her actions.




Oh, Anna…  I…  I’m sorry.  Latching onto his daughter’s finger, Alex began rutting against it more passionately than he had ever laid with his late wife.  The subtle ridges of the gigantic digit felt better than how he remembered Anna’s womanhood and the scent filling his lungs had already overwritten his memory.  Rather than the well-endowed, beautiful woman who was taken from him far too quickly, his daughter’s face, the blonde-haired, blue-eyed monster girl ensnaring him on a more personal level than any of the other Sabbath members could, had taken residence in his mind where his wife was.  Alisha…  More…  I’m sorry I’m such a worthless father…  Abandoning you to try and save a girl whose name I didn’t know.  Getting caught by the Sabbath and turned into a child.  And now… and now…




Watching as her father humped her finger with such intensity, Alisha giggled as he began to kiss it and squeeze it as tightly as he could.  He hasn’t even noticed I’ve lifted my hand.  Papa’s so cute.  Giggling as the fairy-sized boy mated with her digit, the demonic energy in her body circulated more, awakening more of her succubus nature.  If I keep making him feel better, Papa will belong to me and me alone.  Not Mama or anyone else…  Papa will be mine.  Drooling a bit at the thought, Alisha unconsciously rubbed her thighs together as her crotch heated up and soaked the cotton panties she wanted to wear less and less.


Monitoring the blonde succubus’ slow acclimation to her new body, Mimi smiled.  “Alisha, if you want to make Lexi feel even better, there’s one place left you can put him.”  Slipping her hand into the girl’s underwear, she pulled them back with long strands of clear fluid stretching from the heated sex to her fingers.


“Huh?  P-Put Papa… in my…”  Even with her Monsterization stripping away her inhibitions, the pure maiden aspect specific to the Alice succubus subrace kept her own innocence for such an intimate act intact.  No.  Mama wouldn’t have hesitated, so I can’t either.  Mama left Papa, so she can’t complain that I’m taking her place; that I’m going to take her place in Papa’s heart so he doesn’t need to be sad anymore!  Spurred on by her love and affection, as well as excitement and desire, Alisha slowly lowered Alex towards her smooth, puffy maidenhood.  “Papa.  Lick me here too.  You can do anything you want.”




The sweet, gentle scent of his daughter’s sweat quickly being replaced with the mind-numbing aroma of her sex brought Alex’s mind back as he stared up at the girl’s smiling face.  Her squishy vulva embraced him from either side and the heated, velvety soft folds of her sex squeezed his boyhood like nothing he had felt before.  It wasn’t on the level of Levi’s inhumanly amazing vagina or as tight as Rin when she didn’t shrink him, but like with her touch, the genuine affection she had for his happiness elevated her to a league above her skill level.  Alisha!  N-No, no…  W-We can’t.  Not this…  How could I ever face-


“Lexi.  Make your new big sister feel good too.”  Hearing Mimi’s voice gently, but firmly encourage him, Alex tilted his head back more to see the cute Holstaur.  “Whatever you’re thinking about outside of the Sabbath, forget it.  Forget it all.  Your old life, your old family, none of that matters.  It’s not important.  We’re all that you need.  We’re your family.  Right, Alisha?”


“That’s right, Papa.”  Agreeing far too quickly with the gigantic-breasted girl, the blonde pulled her hand out of her underwear and pressed into him from behind.  “Forget about Mama!  Just forget her!  Think about me instead.  Love me, Papa.  You’re mine!”


She kept saying more, demanding more, that he didn’t need to hold on to the memory of a woman that allowed death to separate them, but it was difficult for Alex to hear the full tirade as she pressed him into her girlhood and rolled over, likely embracing and intertwining with Mimi for the plump, softness that replaced her hand.  Alisha…  N-No.  You’re wrong, Sweetie…  Your mother, she… she…


It was an accident that took Anna from them so early, but part of it was the complication of Alisha’s birth having taken a massive toll on her body.  But was the way he still quietly grieved his late wife the reason for Alisha’s love to turn to jealousy?  What made her affection mutate to possessiveness?  Whatever the reason, it was becoming more difficult to think of anything other than the pleasure wracking his body.  Embracing the squishy netherlips on either side of him and burying his face into her drooling slit, whether he wanted to or not, Alisha was getting her wish.  The memories of his late wife eroded away as he began thrusting into the huge blonde.  Sex with the mature ravenette didn’t even compare to how good even the most inexperienced monster girl could make a man feel when she only thought about her own desires.  So when one wanted to do nothing more than focus on bringing him the most pleasure, there wasn’t even a contest.


With him reciprocating his daughter’s feelings, the movements of Alisha’s sex intensified, with her folds squeezing and pulsing around him as if they were a thousand tiny hands that found every single one of his weak points in an instant.  Paralyzed by pleasure, Alex tainted both the outside and a bit of the inside of her puffy pussy with his seed in one of the most satisfying orgasms he had ever experienced.


But it wasn’t just his semen and spirit energy that was sucked from him so uncompromisingly.  It felt as if the last vestiges of a woman he once loved were stripped from him and in their place, there was just his beautiful, loving, blonde-haired daughter.  Bathed in a torrent of the young girl’s liquid satisfaction, his last attachment to the man he used to be was washed away, and he was christened into his new life.  Alisha…




Papa!  Papa!  That’s right.  Forget about Mama.  I’m here for you.  Feeling the last bit of mental resistance fade from her beloved father’s mind, Alisha smiled as innocently and affectionately as a succubus could.  He’s not completely mine yet.  Nana Furn and the others love Papa too, but there’s no place for Mama anymore.  Now he can be happy and let us take care of him.  Her smile shifted to a slightly devious smirk at the thought of leading her father away from the woman that caused him so much grief, she pressed her crotch into the soft Holstaur’s plump thigh firmly.  More, Papa.  Come to me.  Deeper…  Let me hold you tight.


Her sex relaxed and spread over the unresisting, shrunken boy, pulling him into the narrow opening protected by her moist petals.  Licking her lips, she curled her body as she felt Alex’s body slide deeper and deeper, cuddling with one of Mimi’s massive breasts and sucking on the lactating teat instinctively.


Feeling bliss like never before, she swallowed the rich, creamy breast milk and rubbed her dripping sex.  “You feel so good, Papa…”


“Hmm…  Alisha, you’re going to have to stop thinking about little Lexi as your father.”  Mimi said gently, coddling the suckling girl.  “In this Sabbath, all men become our ‘younger brothers’.  Younger brothers are such wonderful, precious things, but the world is such a terrible place.  As big sisters, we need to protect and love them.  Don’t you agree?”


“Papa… isn’t Papa anymore?”  Releasing Mimi’s huge breast, Alisha looked down at her crotch.  Her precious father was wiggling in her so pleasingly.  “Yes…  Yes!  You’re right, Mimi-onee-chan!  Papa isn’t Papa.  He’s Alisha’s little brother, and I’ll love and protect him forever!”


“Yes, good girl, Alisha.”  Patting the blonde succubus on the head, Mimi reached down and pulled off the girl’s last article of clothing without her resisting in the slightest.  If anything, it seemed like Alisha wanted to take them off herself.  Taking off her own overalls as well, the extra-busty Holstaur girl reached into the blonde’s drooling sex and partially pulled their shared younger brother out.  “And Lexi, Alisha isn’t your daughter anymore.  Make sure you play with all your big sisters, okay?  We all love you very much.”


“Y-Yes, Mimi-onee-chan.”  Mostly exhausted from the constant, intense sexual play, Alex no longer hesitated to accept his former daughter as his newest big sister.


Giggling at how cute he looked, half-consumed by the cute little vagina, Mimi positioned herself and Alisha so their sexes were touching.  “It would be a bit dangerous for Lexi if you went through your virginal regression with him in you, Alisha, so let Onee-chan have him.”


Confused by what was happening at first, when Mimi pressed her girlhood into hers, catching Alex between them, Alisha felt an all-new pleasure.  Huh?  W-With Mimi-onee-chan too?  Grabbing onto one of the Holstaur girl’s legs that stretched up her body, Alisha ground her pussy into Mimi’s and felt the push and pull of her former father’s body between them.  W-Wait!  Mimi-onee-chan!  Alisha still feels funny down theeeeeeeeeeeeere~!  Unable to hold back from the intensely potent semen still present in her sex, the blonde succubus came quickly, losing her new younger brother to the cow girl.




Achieving her objective of getting Alex back, Mimi released Alisha and laid back down on the bedding, pulling her younger brother out of her.  “There we go.  Can’t have you getting trapped behind her hymen.”  Smiling at the exhausted young boy, she brought him up to her mouth to lick him clean.


“Hey, no fair, Onee-chan!  Alisha wants to clean Alex up too.”  Pouting as her orgasm quickly faded, the blonde succubus leaned forward and pressed her lips against Mimi’s sucking the shrunken boy’s upper body into her mouth.


Taken off guard by the bold action, Mimi didn’t falter and matched Alisha’s rhythm, allowing their tongues to coil around their younger brother’s body until he was all cleaned up.  “Thank you, Alisha.  Now, we have to let Lexi rest.  Playing with him too much is dangerous.”  Spreading her breasts apart, she slipped the unresisting former adult into her deep into her cleavage and completely enveloped him.


“But…  I’m going to be taken back to Levi soon right?  I want to stay with Papa more.”  Cuddling up with the marshmallowy-soft, gigantic breasts, Alisha buried her face into the crevice between them to where her father was.  “We promised to live here together from now on…”


Pulling the young girl closer, Mimi patted the top of her head as she pressed her face into her boobs.  “Sorry, Alisha, but Levi-onee-sama and Rin-onee-chan are trying to turn you into a True Alice.  Don’t you remember all the fun we just had with Lexi?  He’s not your ‘Papa’ anymore, remember?  Lexi’s our little brother now.”


“Mmnnnnmmnnn…  I…  I think?  No, sorry, Onee-chan.  I can’t remember how I convinced Papa to stay here with us, but he’s finally forgotten all about Mama!  I know that much.”  Giggling at the major victory on the road to making her father happy, Alisha lightly kissed the unconscious boy and snuggled closer to Mimi.


My, that virginal regression of an Alice is a powerful thing.  She can’t recall anything we’ve done.  Lady Levi was right, creating a spell to complete her Alicefication is a must.  We can’t risk her making a pilgrimage to Wonderland just yet.  Having no experience with an Alice before, Mimi was both surprised and amused at how the transformation selectively repressed parts of Alisha’s memory to return her to a more pure and innocent state after their sexual fun.  “Don’t worry.  Until Onee-sama finishes her spell, Onee-chan will remind you again and again.  We can continue playing with our little brother after a quick nap.  We can play with Rin-onee-chan too.  Maybe she could shrink you too, so you can hug and squeeze him more.  Doesn’t that sound like fun?”


Nodding, Alisha quickly fell asleep in Mimi’s tender embrace, smiling happily.  Nothing else mattered to her more than her father’s happiness.


Assured that their new sister had embraced their beliefs, though, Mimi smiled back as she felt her breasts swell from all the milk she was producing.  Seeing the reserved, voracious sexual appetite stirring in Alisha, she knew that Alex was going to need all of the extra stamina she could give him.  “Welcome to our family, Alisha.  Let’s take care of Lexi together… forever.”  She whispered softly, settling in for a nap herself.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282