- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2023/02/21]

It all started with an innocent question during some morning fun.  Now that Levi's Sabbath has taken control of the village, Alisha insisted that those close to precious new 'younger brother' stay in their farmhouse.  But for her to truly solidify her new perception of Alex, she needed her question answered: Who is his new mother?

The 2023 commission winners start strong.  Written with the blessing of Rodderick, Frayo asked for another entry into the Monster Girl Encyclopedia series Rodderick had me start.  I'm really happy with how this came out, and it was fun to dive back into the MGE lore.

Tags: Oppai Loli, Loli, Lactation, Motherly, Gentle, Unbirth, Monster Girls, Age Regression, Daughter/Father, Big Sister/Little Brother, Incest, Succubus, Furry, Corruption, Breasts, Unbirth, Lactation, Entrapment, Orgy




Having successfully taken control of Milk Lake Village, the unorthodox Sabbath of oppai-loli older sister Monster Girls expanded their operations into the village itself.  Few people visited the sleepy border settlement, with the most regular being a merchant caravan that traveled an annual circuit through all the small, scattered settlements.  It was more often they had to send their harvests and taxes to a larger city a week’s travel south, so the young-looking girls were free to operate openly in the village, loving and cuddling their ‘younger brothers’ as they saw fit.


Having convinced her new older sisters to let them move back to her old home on the farm near the southeast border of the village, Alisha happily traded away her other old family members so they could all live together.  Rather than her grandparents, aunts, and uncles dumping most of the chores on her beloved father to do, she and the others shared the workload.  They looked after the livestock and tended to the crops, all while watching over their little Alex helping out when they weren’t playing with and milking him for his potent spiritual energy.  And with the strength of a Monster Girl, finishing all the hard labor was easy, leaving plenty of time to smother their little brother with love and affection.




“Huh?”  Resting in a bed of hay, sitting up with her beloved Lexi between her massive breasts, the young-looking holstaur girl who served as the catalyst of Milk Lake’s downfall looked down at her blonde-haired little sister.


Looking up at the black and white-haired girl innocently with a cute, little erect member in her mouth, Alisha sucked it clean and sat up.  “Who’s Papa’s new Mama?”  She asked again, burying herself between the milk-filled mammaries, her own slightly-swelling chest pressing into Alex’s face, kissing Mimi to share some of the semen she got from her former father.


Despite also earning the honor of having a Bountification spell cast on her, Alisha’s breasts were still rather tame compared to how large they should have become, barely increasing more than a cup size.  But they still added an air of a girl on the edge of adolescence, unable to become a woman just yet.  It was more than enough to tease her new younger brother, and the way he’d latch on to her and suck on them was adorable.


Swallowing the creamy jizz given to her, Mimi pressed her breasts together a bit more, holding the giggling blonde in place.  “Why would you ask a question like that?”


“Well…  Papa’s not Alisha’s papa anymore, right?  He’s been reborn as my little brother.”  Alisha explained, stroking the dark head of hair poking up from her chest.  “So if we’re all a new big family, and Mimi-onee-chan, and Rin-onee-chan are my sisters, who’s our Mama?  Nana Furn?  Papa said she did raise him and helped raise Alisha too.”


Thinking for a moment, Mimi shook her head.  No, Furn’s going to be my little sister-in-law so we can all play with Lexi together forever.  She thought as she got up.  “Let’s go ask Levi-onee-sama, okay?”


“Okay!”  Pulling herself from the heavy, warm embrace of Mimi’s bosom, Alisha held onto Alex tightly and ran for the door.




Despite it not being a more centralized location, and even away from her personal harem of age-regressed boys, Levi had claimed the open family room of Alex’s home as their meeting/orgy room, letting the other five girls come, go, and play with her as they pleased.  As she discussed her plans of having Ami spread her milk along the rivers to begin corrupting the surrounding hamlets, villages, and cities for their expansion, Alisha ran into the room holding Alex, quickly followed by Mimi, who properly explained the excited Alice’s question.


“Huh?  Al’s ‘new’ mother?  Alisha, even if we’re an exception, that’s not how Sabbaths generally work.”  She said, scratching behind her horns.  “Well…  There are the Witches of Motherly Love, but that’s a bit different, and none of the Witches we have can fuse with their Familiars yet.  We’re all the big sisters to our little brothers, and like mothers, we pamper and lovingly guide our little brothers to happiness and bliss.  But being an actual mother or father goes against the ‘childish’ image of the lolita and shota supremacy I imagine.  Of wanting to grow but being unable and stuck in a perfect, childish body.”


“B-But… How can Papa not be Alisha’s papa if we don’t share a mama?”  Unlike most of the other girls in Levi’s Sabbath, Alisha’s mental age was never that of a grown woman who regressed back to childhood through the Pedomorphosis spell.  As such, her innocence was more genuine.  “L-Lady Ami?  We’re a family… right?”  She asked, looking at the blue-haired, big-breasted little girl wearing clothes of translucent milk.


Looking at the normally unflappable baphomet, the corrupted apsara smiled playfully and reached out to pet Alisha’s golden locks.  “Maybe I should be his Mama.  Would you be okay with that?”


“Really!”  Lighting up in excitement, the young Alice smiled brightly at the tanned, lustful water spirit.


“Hey, Ami!  No stealing my Alisha’s affection.”  Levi said quickly, blushing.  “Just for you, I’ll be Al’s new Mama, Alisha.  I’m the leader of this Sabbath after all, and I can make an exception this once.”


“Yay!  Levi-onee-sama, thank you!  Alisha loves you!”


Admiring the youthful enthusiasm as Alisha hopped up and down, Levi smiled.  If she could make Alisha’s breasts grow just a bit, or rather a lot more, she’d epitomized her ideals of oppai-loliness, since Alices are a rare breed to come by.  However, just like the base concept of holstaurs rejects the effects of the Pedomorphosis spell reducing their chests, an Alice is supposed to be an innocent, budding flower incapable of blooming.  If I can turn her into a True Alice, maybe I’ll finally get to see giant bouncing boobies on her chest.  Looking at her own, almost comically oversized breasts, each containing more mass than her entire torso, she squeezed them fantasizing about squishing them together with Alisha, trapping Alex between them.


“Lookie, lookie, little Alexi.  This is your Mama’s pussy.”  Alisha said in a tantalizingly lewd and mischievous tone as she knelt between Levi’s legs.  Poking at the puffy, slender sex behind the thin fabric covering it, she pressed her cheek against his, guiding him closer and closer.  “Aren’t you happy Levi-mama let you be Alisha’s little brother?”


Outside of the few hours a day he’s allowed to try and fulfill his duties working on the farm, Alex had been kept in a state of perpetual lust and was unable to resist his urges and desires for the six that monopolized his time otherwise.  Mimi’s soft and gentle breast embrace, Rin’s mischievous teasing and magical pranks, Furn’s skillful hands and powerful tongue, Ami’s passionate techniques, and Alisha’s affectionate possessiveness all brought him to the heights of pleasure that no human woman could hope to match.  But Levi was in a league of her own, practically creating a gulf between her abilities and the rest equal to that of the one between Monster Girls and regular humans.  Her hot, tight girlhood especially had no match, and just the sight of it, even clad in her revealing panties, was enough to bring him close to orgasm.  “L-Levi… onee-sama…”  Leaning closer and closer with his former daughter, the blonde giggled at him as she pulled the horned brunette’s panties aside.


“Come on, Pap- Alexi.  Help Alisha-onee-chan thank Levi-mama.”  She whispered seductively as she reached her tongue out towards the bare sex in front of them.


“Y-Yes… Onee-chan.”  Joining her, Alex began licking the aromatic folds, intertwining his tongue with hers.


“H-Hey, you two!  I’m t-trying to…”  Initially going to stop them so she could continue her conversation with Ami, but the two of them worked together perfectly, much better than any of the unsatisfying boys in her harem.  “Fine.  Al, make sure you kiss ‘Mama’ with lots of love and remember her flavor, okay?”  Wrapping her legs around the two, she leaned back in her seat, teasing her nipples as they got her off.


Kneeling next to the dark-haired boy, resting her breasts on his back as she reached up and sunk her fingers into one of the horny baphomet’s sunken nipples, Mimi giggled playfully as she whispered in his ear.  “Mama Levi also likes having her bum licked, Lexi.”


Pulling herself free from under Levi’s heavy beast, Rin gasped, sucking in as much air as she could, and flew around them.  “Wait, Alex didn’t actually come from Levi though.  If we’re gonna say she’s his Mommy, I could shrink him down for you and we can do this right!”


Grabbing the tiny, flying girl, Levi glared at her.  “After that stunt you pulled, shrinking me when I was getting spit roasted by Jimmy and Tommy, you’re lucky I don’t trap you in my bum for a month.”  She said, stuffing the unapologetic fairy back under her breast.  “But, I could shrink Al myself and keep him in me for a while…  How about it, Al?  Want to come back to Mama for a bit and feel what my pussy can really do?”  Rubbing his head, she was getting wetter just thinking about it.  “Actually…  If I keep him in my womb for a few weeks, maybe a month, I could speed up the process of turning little Al here into an Incubus for us.”


“Oh?  Now that would make things more interesting for sure.”  Ami said playfully, going over to Levi’s other breast, resting her enormous bosom on Alisha’s back, and manipulating some of the milk that made up her clothing to enter the busty baphomet’s other nipple.  “We wouldn’t want to lose Alex before he can Incubize naturally.”


“The only problem is I’m going to go meet up with Granity tomorrow.  She contacted me and is having trouble getting the queen of the nearby Fairy Kingdom to cooperate.  Turns out she’s an oddly mature and wise titania.  None of Granity’s normal tactics have worked, but she apparently wants to speak with me.”  Levi said, enjoying getting so pampered by her girls and Alex.  Even without going to play with her harem, she was able to satisfy her lust just fine as she came and sprayed Alex and Alisha in the face.


Wrapping her arms around Alex, Mimi pulled him close and began licking his face to clean it up.  “Oh, is that right?  Then I suppose we’ll have to wait until you come back.”


“Nonsense.  Al can come with me.”  Levi countered, reaching out and quickly shrinking him down to fairy size.  “It’s not like having him in my womb will impede me, and if this titania is smarter than most, having some extra spiritual energy to power me up would be nice.  Besides, it’ll take me a couple days to get there, and I can’t be bringing any of my other little brothers with, so it’ll give little Al and me some nice mother/son time.”


Squeezing and sucking out some of the extra milk she churned out of Levi’s breast, Ami furrowed her brows at her.  “Well, that’s all well and good for you, but what about us?”  She asked as Levi proceeded to line the unresisting, shrunken boy up with her dripping crotch.  “Until we can expand, there’s already a shortage of little brothers to go around.  Now you want to take Alex away?”


“You girls can use my harem while I’m gone then.”  She said dismissively, slowly feeding Alex to her sex.  “Monster Lord knows I haven’t been by to pamper them in a while.  Most of them can go at least twenty times a day, and I’ve still got twelve left, so you all can go wild and drain them for me.”


While the others discussed how they were going to bear being away from him for so long, Alex was unable to recover from the soft, dry orgasm drinking Levi’s nectar caused him.  Absentmindedly, he quivered in rapture as the inhuman, tight girlhood accepted him inside of it.  Looking up as a shadow fell over him, he stared directly into the clear, gorgeous blue eyes of his former daughter as her smile captivated him.


“Bye-bye, Papa.  Once Levi-onee-sama gobbles you up with her pretty little pussy, you won’t be Alisha’s Papa anymore.”  She said with a tinge of sadness as she leaned in and kissed him gently.  “Papa will disappear forever and my cute, dear, sweet little brother Alexi will emerge.”  Tearing up as, bit by bit, she watched him get drawn deeper, she smiled weakly at him.  “I love you, Papa.  Alisha will always love you, always take care of you, no matter what, Papa.”


There was nothing left of the man he was before entering the Sabbath.  His love of farmwork was something cultivated in him from boyhood, and his thoughts were filled with nothing but having sex with his big sisters.  The gentle, loving dwarf that helped raise him was now Furn-onee-chan.  The kind and passionate woman that watched over their village since its founding was now Ami-onee-chan.  And the little girl he raised as a widower, bright and cheerful as the sun, was his possessive Alisha-onee-chan.  But in her eyes, there were still the vestiges of the kind, older man he used to be, her father.  “P-P-Papa… l-loves you t-too… Alisha.”  He said, mustering up the air of maturity that had been teased, cuddled, smothered, and drained out of him.


Thankful for the final farewell, Alisha pressed her lips into him, pushing Alex entirely into Levi’s embrace, and shoved him deeper with her tongue.  Pressing her ear to Levi’s flat tummy, she giggled as she listened for the movements within.


“Mmmm…  Oh yeah.  I can see why Mimi likes to fuck Rin up her little cunny now.”  Levi said as she basked in the delight of a tiny person squirming in her love tunnel.  “He feels completely different from a penis.  I think I’ll have to do this more often in the future.”


Poking her head out again, Rin giggled playfully.  “Oh, oh!  Can I join too?  I wanna experience Levi-onee-sama’s pussy too!  Like, the next time you-”


“And let you deprive me a meal?  Try it and it’ll be my butt you’d be going up.”  Levi snapped back, knowing all too well how greedy and gluttonous the petite pinkette was.  “Mimi’s the only one that would agree to something like that.”


“Hmmnnngg…  Nah, never mind.  Pussies are fun, bums stink too much.”  Contemplating the idea, Rin eventually rejected it.


Smirking at the childish fairy’s reluctance, Levi pulled her from under her breast.  “Really?  Maybe I should punish you with my butt then.”




Without his sight, Alex’s other senses were enhanced, making his trip deeper into the baphomet mind-shatteringly pleasant.  The warmth of her body and sound of her heartbeat lulled him into a serendipitous state, hypnotically commanding him to bring her just as much pleasure.  Licking and squirming his way toward the depths of her sex, his unimportant memories faded into a lustful haze, making the new memories he’s made since joining the Sabbath more prominently.


Things like how Mimi liked having the underside of her right nipple licked while teasing her left, or that Rin enjoyed reverse cowgirl more than facing him when she milked him replaced the preferred drinks of his friends at the bar.  Or the gentle, kind smile Mrs. Hammerfall gave him growing up warping into Furn’s lustful grin as she expertly controlled his ejaculations and Lady Ami’s playful, lighthearted teasings turning into scenes of her ravishing his body.  The silhouette of a woman he couldn’t recall clearly anymore as he held and slept with her now had his monsterized Alisha possessively clinging to him instead, kissing him in ways that no other woman couldn’t compete with.


But, trapped in the inhumanly enrapturing sex of Levi, drowning in her scent, full of her juices, and squeezed completely, the nobodies that he used to call family, and distractions that were once friends were obliterated from even the deepest recesses of his mind.  The ambitious and driven baphomet conquered his mind the same way she conquered Milk Lake Village, with overwhelming amorous force.  There was no resisting once her pussy coiled around his boyhood, but her enthralling demeanor compelled him to seek out the best ways to satisfy her.  From how, when, and where to massage her breasts, to pressure points on her back to push, to which segments on her horns made her quiver around him.  He couldn’t possibly let non-essential thoughts like someone who wasn’t one of his big sisters occupy space in his mind.  So he freely purged it as he sank deeper and deeper into what felt more like a wriggling mass of thousands and thousands of tiny, smooth tentacles violating every part of his body.


Levi… onee-sama…  Passing through a tight orifice into a slightly more spacious organ, his consciousness was dragged deeper and deeper into a murky, thick haze in his mind, suppressing morals and rationality and letting pure lust take over.  He didn’t need to think.


All he needed to do was let his big sister take care of everything.




“Alright, take care of my little brothers for me,” Levi said as she stood at the doorway of the farmhouse.  Only Alisha had come to bid her farewell, flanked by two of the boys she had claimed when the others brought Levi’s neglected harem over last night.  Mimi and Rin were still in their room sharing a couple little brothers between them as they do so frequently, while Ami and Furn had gone to perform their duties in the village.


Alisha had chosen to spend the night with her instead, sandwiched between her ridiculously oversized breasts giggling about how she wanted Alex to be born again soon.  “Don’t worry, Levi-onee-sama.  We’ll be sure to love them plenty for you.”  She said with an innocent smile while jerking off the baphomet’s boob bearers, Tommy and Jimmy, with her hand and tail respectively.  Having the two carry around her bosom as she walked was more of a show of status than a necessity, as Levi was more than strong enough to support her breasts herself.  “Just don’t blame Alisha if they want me to be their big sister instead when you get back.”


“Why you cheeky little…”  Grinning at the confident Alice, Levi reached out and tussled her silky smooth blonde locks and chuckled.  “If you think you can take ‘em from me, go for it.”


Nodding, Alisha brought the two boys to orgasm, spraying their watery cum all over her hand and tail.  “And Alisha’ll be sure to get little Alexi aaaaaaall to herself too.”  She said was a confident, seductive smile as she licked her tail clean, offering her hand to the slightly shorter baphomet.


Licking up the spunk from Alisha’s dainty, slender fingers before any went to waste, Levi picked up her massive scythe and turned to leave, rubbing her belly.  “Didn’t anyone tell you not to come between a mother and her son, Alisha?  Little Al will always be my little brother, even after I make him my son.”


Watching as Levi left, her huge breasts bouncing with every step, Alisha continued to wave until she was out of sight.  The sweet, lustful moans coming from deeper in the house paired nicely with the two boys doing their best to hold in their voices.  Her panties dripping as she led them back into her room where the rest of Levi’s harem obediently awaited her, she smiled as she closed the door.  “Alright everyone, be sure to teach Alisha lots and lots so she can pamper little Alexi better than Levi-onee-sama can when she gets back.”  She said with a devilishly innocent smile.




While completely capable of walking without issue despite her large chest, Levi found navigating the dense forest more difficult because of it.  Using her scythe to clear a path for herself, she was able to offset the tedium of it all by concentrating the rest of her attention on the pleasant feeling in her belly.


Swirling her mamono mana around Alex’s body, she had to keep the balance just right so’s not to waste any of his spiritual energy or diminish its potency.  Once he became an incubus, his body would be capable of converting mamono mana into spiritual energy more efficiently and endlessly, so it would be a shame if the quality of it dropped because she was careless.


“This is actually really convenient, Al.  Maybe I’ll keep you in my baby maker from now on instead.”  She giggled as she felt him release another load of his thick semen into her from the pleasurable exchange of mana.  Soaking her panties in her lust, she thought about it and then shook her head.  “Nah.  Maybe one of the others.  It’s not as fun when I can’t hear you calling my name, sucking my boobies, and doing that thing with my horns!  Oh, by the Monster Lord, that’s nice!”  Fantasizing about when she could hold the adorable young boy again, she tried to scratch her horns the same way he did, even transforming her furry three-clawed paw-like hands into human hands, but it didn’t feel the same.  “It’s no wonder all the girls want to keep you for themselves.”


After about three days of traveling through dense forest and the occasional lush field, at the edge of a field of beautiful white flowers, she finally saw the blue-haired pixie she had sent to infiltrate the nearby Fairy Kingdom.  Next to her was a tall, gorgeous blonde woman with long, pointed eats, in a revealing white dress and large, elegant butterfly wings sprouting from her back.


“I didn’t expect the Queen herself to come out and greet me.”  She said as she got close and Granity flew over to her.


“Sorry you had to come all the way out here, Onee-sama.  Caetlin is adamantly against having any fun at all and won’t let me in her kingdom at all.”  The blue-haired girl apologized, landing on Levi’s bountiful chest.  “Oh! I missed your boobies though!”


Smiling down at her tiny companion, Levy patted her on the head.  “You did as well as you could, Granity.  This titania seems different from others that I’ve heard about.  I’ll take it from here.”  Gently shoving the pixie deeper into her cleavage, Levi approached the blonde spirit.  “So you’re Queen Caetlin, I take it?”


Nodding and curtsying to her guest, the taller woman kept a neutral expression as she greeted her.  “Yes, and you must be this ‘Levi-onee-sama’ Little Granity has told me so much about.”  Waving a hand at her side as she stood up, several flowers rapidly grew, forming a table and two chairs.  “I hope you’ll forgive the discourteous of not inviting you into my kingdom to speak.  I’d rather not expose my girls to the debauchery of a Sabbath.”


Not about to mince your words, eh?  Seating herself, Levi wiggled her pert little butt on the seat, causing her bulbous breasts to jiggle and draw the titania’s gaze.  “So you’ve heard of Sabbaths but haven’t caught yourself any men to play with?  Not too curious for a titania, are you?”


“I… I could say the same about you, Miss Levi.”  Blushing at the sight of the gigantic bosom in front of her, Caetlin’s composure was already showing signs of wavering.  “I had heard baphomets look at larger bosoms with contempt and disgust.  Not to mention Sabbaths are formed around the idea of becoming little sisters to the men they love, not older sisters.  And Little Granity tells me you’ve developed a spell that turns grown men into adorable young boys.  How strange.”


Smirking at the more honest, natural curiosity of a fairy-type spirit surfacing in the older-looking blonde, Levi lifted her breasts and giggled.  “Well, as you can see, my ideals differ slightly from most of my kin.  Young girls are, of course, the pinnacle of the female body, but doesn’t the contrast between a small, undeveloped body and big, bouncy boobies make you curious?  Is the young girl before you naive and in need of proper guidance, or is she more mature than her appearance would suggest?  Those fools turn up their noses at all the possibilities oppai-lolis present.”  Releasing her breasts, she rubbed her shoulders a bit.  “Ah, sorry.  It’s been a long journey, and my shoulders are a bit stiff.”


“Oh, no.  H-Here, allow me.”  Her focused staring at Levi’s chest and the euphoric face of the pixie enjoying herself between them breaking, Caetlin waved her hand again.  The flowers forming the armrests of Levi’s chair grew a bit more, lifting and cradling her boobs, pushing them together, deepening her cleavage, and hiding Granity completely.  “My~  You carry q-quite the burden, Miss Levi.”  She commented as the flowers subtly bounced and groped the softy mammaries.  “B-But still, even if your ideals and goals differ a bit from other Sabbaths, it still remains a fact that if I allow you to corrupt my girls, my kingdom will devolve into a Mamono Realm of lust and sex, capturing and torturing men with salacious acts of carnal desires!  My pure, innocent girls will defile and stain themselves in the essence of random men, flitting from one depraved act to the next.  I’ll not allow such a thing to become of them!  They’re all good girls.”  Recomposing herself as she spoke, reminding herself of her duties as the queen and big sister of her own girls, Caetlin laid out her reasoning for keeping Levi and Granity out of her kingdom.  “We’re spirits of the forest, not succubi, so I’ll have to ask that you leave once you’ve rested, and take Little Granity with you.”


Noticing that the flowers supporting her breasts hadn’t stopped subtly molesting her, Levi grinned as she looked into the titania’s deep, violet eyes.  Regal and firm as a noble queen, there was also still the innocent, free-willed spirit of a young girl who longed for her carefree days once more.  Yeah, Granity never would have been able to get through to her.  She thought as she plotted what she needed to do and say to crack the impressive-looking, but ultimately weak facade that Caetlin convinced herself into maintaining.  “C’mon, sex isn’t a bad thing at all.  Have you ever embraced an adorable little brother after he’s put all his effort into pleasing his big sister?  To intertwine your bodies in a sweaty embrace and whisper softly to him that he did well, encouraging him to improve further?  You get to directly feel that growth, nurture it.  But the Chief God foolishly believes such pure, unrestrained love is ugly, so it’s only in a Mamono Realm that such things are possible.”


Her heartbeat quickening as Levi spoke, Caetlin thought back to all the times she would teach and play with the younger fairies.  How they’d excitedly fly up to her when they learned a new trick, how they’d cuddle up with her after a fulfilling day of playing.  She already knew the joy of being an older sister.


“And it’s not as if nothing gets done in a Mamono Realm either.  What kind of big sisters would we be if we let the country our little brothers are in fall to ruin?  Why, my little Al here still insists on working on his farm and taking care of the livestock when we’re not having fun.  My girls continue to work to keep the economy of our little village flourishing, all for our love of our little brothers.”  She continued, rubbing her belly as the boy cuddled her womb in his sleep.  “Is what I’m doing in my Sabbath all that different from what you do, Caetlin?”


“Is that not just your justification for indulging in your perverted desires?”  Fidgeting in her seat, Caetlin’s confidence was rapidly crumbling.  She had never had to seriously debate and ponder on other peoples’ viewpoints before.  “I put the well-being of my girls before my own selfishness.”


Thinking for a moment, Levi played with her breast instead of stroking her chin, causing the embarrassed titania to squirm in her seat more.  “Hmm…  I suppose I do leave my girls to their own devices so I can enjoy myself a bit, but they’re all capable big sisters, so I can trust them to take care of themselves.  In fact, there’s an adorable little fairy in my Sabbath currently who is plenty happy.  She can be a bit… rough when playing with her little brothers, but she’s a good girl.”  Having witnessed the pinkette shove her arm down a penis more than once, she used to be worried Rin was hurting their boys too much.  However, Rin somehow knew the perfect amount to make them crave more.  “Holding too tightly can stifle their creativity too.  Is that what you want?  For your girls to never grow?  Metaphorically speaking of course.  Those tiny, chubby, girlish bodies are perfect as is.”  Giggling as she thought back on a time she cast a Bountification spell on Rin, she had to quickly reverse it when the poor girl’s wings couldn’t fly with the gigantic breasts she grew.


“B-But…”


“Don’t you long for those carefree days, Caetlin?”  Not giving the blonde an opening, Levi continued to press her advantage.  “When you could eat the sweets you wanted to eat and play the day away without worrying about everyone else?  Maybe even play with my boobies like Granity?”  Pushing the plants holding her breast up away, Levi leaned forward and crawled onto the table between them, grinning mischievously.  “Look at her face.  Does she look unhappy?”


Unable to say anything or look away, Caetlin leaned in as Levi parted her bosom, revealing the blissful face of the horned girl cuddling up to them.  Through the plants she controlled, she knew how soft and warm the gigantic mammaries were, but now even Levi’s scent was making her guard loosen.


“Join me, Caetlin.  Think of your future younger brother.  Don’t you want to embrace him?  Kiss him?  Lay with him?  Drink the yummy cum he saved up just. for. you?”  Leaning in close, she whispered in a sweet, enchanting tone, “Caetlin-onee-chan.”


Her heart fluttering at the idea, ever since she caught the pixie trying to sneak in and corrupt her girls, Caetlin had been intrigued by this unique Sabbath’s ideals.  However, all Granity talked about was how fun it was to tease the boys they caught and her own pleasure.  That wasn’t how an older sister should act, she needed to be considerate of her younger siblings' feelings and receive the love they returned to them.


And Levi understood that profoundly.


“A-And my girls?  What would you do to them if I joined you?”


“If everything is going according to plan, we’re going to need a bunch of new big sisters to help look after a new batch of little brothers,” Levi said, reaching out and taking Caetlin’s hand into hers, pressing it against her belly.  “So, I’ll support them and let them live how they want, just as I’ve done for my girls so far.”


Feeling a pleasant warmth rush into her as she felt the slightly pudgy, flat tummy under all that breast fat surrounding her arm, Caetlin sensed the presence of a strong spiritual energy signature inside the baphomet’s body.  “Huh?  I-Is that?!  What are you doing to that boy?”


“Becoming his ‘mother’, I guess you could say.”  Shrugging her shoulders, Levi sighed and feigned disinterest in her actions as she firmly held Caetlin’s hand to her belly, sending the excess mamono mana that was surrounding Alex into the unaware fairy.  “He used to be the father of one of my newest girls, but she was having a hard time thinking of him as her little brother.  She wanted her little brother to have a new Mama, so I stepped up.  And I’d do the same for you and your girls too, Caetlin-onee-chan.  If they need a new queen, I’ll fill that role too.


Thinking how wonderful that would be, she had long since been curious about what men were like, but rumors of the heinous, selfish, destructive lifestyles in a Mamono Realm curbed that curiosity.  She had given up much to keep the other fairies safe and pure, like any good big sister such for her younger siblings.  The idea of a Sabbath that would allow her to retain her role as an older sister was too perfect to be true.  Looking up into Levi’s azure eyes, she steeled her resolve.  “M-May I s-sp-s-speak with him f-for a moment?  Y-Your little brother?  J-Just to c-confirm he’s being t-treated well and l-loved.”


Smirking, Levi nodded.  “Of course.  However, I’m in the middle of trying to incubize him faster, so if you want to speak to my sweet little Al, you’ll have to,” letting Caetlin go and sitting back on the table, she pulled her panties aside to reveal her puffy slit and spread it for the fairy, “go inside yourself.”


Mesmerized by the healthy, bright pink color of the dripping folds, the pleasing scent of the baphomet’s flower caused both of Caetlin’s mouths to water.  Leaning in with an unbroken stare, the energy coursing through the heated flesh called to her, welcoming her.  “Y-Yes… of course.”


Wasting no time, Levi placed her hand on the titania’s head and shoved her face into her exposed crotch, using Pixie magic to shrink her.  Leaving Caetlin at the entrance of her vaginal canal, she covered the girl with her panties and left her to climb in of her own volition.  “Ahn~!  She didn’t even hesitate.”  Giggling as the shrunken woman dragged her mature body into the tight tunnel she pulled Granity from her bosom.  “Go gather all the fairies in the forest and bring them here.  I want them to see their queen as she emerges from my pussy.”  She said, gyrating her hips in pleasure as the delightful efforts teased her lust more.


“Wow, you convinced her already?  She’s been ignoring me for weeks!”  The blue-haired girl complained, flying down to Levi’s crotch just in time to see the silhouette of Caetlin’s feet disappear.


“Oh, I assume your constant badgering her played a bigger part than you realize.  Now, go.  Once all the cute little fairies see their queen in my pussy…”


“Yes, Levi-onee-sama!”


As Granity flew off into the forest, Levi smiled down at her crotch as she flooded it with more mamono mana, gently rubbing herself.




How long had it been since he was pulled into Levi’s pleasant embrace?  Did it matter at all?


Seconds meld into minutes, blurring between hours and days.  It didn’t matter.


Not even the orgasm he hadn’t recovered from mattered as her warm, writhing flesh coiled around him once more.  Teasing his nipples, squeezing his perpetual erection, caressing his lips, and holding him securely and tight.  Wrapped in more than just her heat and scent, something was entering him, trying to permeate into every fiber of his being, but meeting some sort of resistance inherent in his body.  Whatever it was, the continuous erosion of whatever it was only heightened his pleasure.


And yet, passively allowing her to enrapture him could only satisfy the young-looking former middle-aged man.  Thrusting his hips into her slick flesh, nibbling on the subtle folds, wiggling his finger and toes to excite her body, and any other manner of interaction the vestiges of his mind was capable of brought a primal satisfaction as her body responded in kind.


There was no need to measure how much time had passed, because an eternity wouldn’t be long enough to appreciate and enjoy every aspect of Levi’s loli-womb.


“A-Ah!  Th-There you are.”


A gentle, sultry voice pierced the hypnotic, rhythmic thumping of the distance heartbeat and rush of coursing blood in the wriggling flesh as a pair of slender hands grabbed ahold of him.  Like a light in the dark, her voice penetrated the murky, thick lust that drowned his conscious thoughts and reason, returning a bit of Alex’s senses.


“My, you are an adorable little thing.”


Pulled into a proper embrace, with the resistance of large breasts pressing against his face, he wasn’t able to control his body and reciprocate or reject the comforting woman.  There was barely any of his mind to even register what was happening, let alone participate.


“Levi-onee-sama wasn’t lying.  She’s treating you very lovingly, isn’t she?  You’re a lucky boy.  It’s so warm and comforting in here.”


L-Levi…onee-sama…?  W-Who…?  If she allowed this stranger into her sex with him, there was no need to fear her.  In fact, though he didn’t feel threatened in Levi, or any of the other Monster Girls’ embraces… except for Rin occasionally, there was a lack of lustful possessiveness in this woman’s hold that he had forgotten possible.  It had a sense of nostalgia that he hadn’t experienced since he was actually as young as his body looked now.


“Thank you, cutie.”


As the mysterious woman was squeezed into him by the rippling flesh around them, Alex’s erect boyhood was pressed into her soft, flawless skin, causing him to shoot out his essence onto her stomach.


“Ara!  My, how sweet of you, my little cutie.”


Giggling in his ear as she wiped up his mess, Al melted in her arms.  Wel…come… M-Momma…




Losing track of time hugging the cuddly boy in the baphomet’s womb, though she didn’t hear a peep from him, she knew he was an adorable, well-loved boy.  Not to mention how delicious and flavorful his semen was despite being diluted by so much of Levi’s juices.  Ahh~  I just wanted to stay with him longer…  But if I tried anything with him Levi-onee-sama might have become cross with me.  It was much harder climbing out of the tight sex than it was crawling in, and not just because Levi’s sexual appetite was trying to pull her back deeper.  From the way she was unable to keep one of her hands from pleasuring herself as she tried to leave, Caetlin had enough awareness to know she could never go back to the pure, innocent queen she was before.  She had dove into a tunnel flooded with mamono energy and had been violated by it. She couldn’t call herself a Fairy anymore.  I’m sorry girls…  I’ve let you all down. B-But I know you’ll all love becoming succubi with Onee-chan!


Fully resolved to joining Levi’s Sabbath, Caetlin’s crotch was burning with desire to meet and pamper her future younger brother.  Whether it be in a field of flowers, dense underbrush, or lush canopies, they could play the funnest game of all until he was tired and slept in her embrace.  Free from her queenly duties, she’d be able to focus entirely on herself and the one she wanted to be with.


Feeling the cool air on her fingers finally, she pulled herself forward, emerging from the loli-supremacist Monster Girl a changed fairy.  “Onee-sama!  I- huh!?”  Shocked out of the enjoyment of her debaucherous rebirth, Caetlin froze when she saw, staring at her with their full attention, all of the spirits of her kingdom.  In addition to the few dozen normal Faries, dozen Leanan Sidhe, and half a dozen Kesaran Pasaran of her kingdom, even her special guests, a Dryad, Unicorn, and three Elves, saw her coming out of the dripping honeypot.  Some curious, others embarrassed, and a few grinning mischievously, they all witnessed her pulling herself from a girlish hole and drenched in lust.  “G-G-Girls!?  Wh-Why are you all here?!  I-I-I instructed y-you all t-to stay in the spirit realm.”


Before any of them could answer, she was pinched between two furry, clawed digits and pulled free of the sex constricting around her and brought up to the blue-eyed loli’s blushing, grinning face.  “I had Granity go in and call them, and they insisted on watching you come out.  Fairies I was expecting, but the others are a pleasant surprise.”  She explained, looking back at the group of soon-to-be Monster Girls.  “So, have you made your choice?”


Because the lingering reservations of her fairy nature had yet to fully be dyed in lustful brazenness, Caetlin was both embarrassed and aroused to have been seen in such a state by the girls she ruled over.  Countless times she warned her visitors about exposing her fairies to carnal pleasures, and yet she was now handing them over to a Sabbath on a silver platter.  Nodding to the gigantic baphomet, she smiled lasciviously, holding a cheek in her hand as she licked the other of the nectar coating it.  “Yes, Onee-sama.  I wish to join your Sabbath and find a younger brother to call my own.  Please, take care of me and my girls.”


“Exactly what I wanted to hear!”  Giggling happily, Levi held up Caetlin to the rest of the Fairy Kingdom’s residents.  “Your queen has submitted to me.  As such I claim your realm to become territory for my Sabbath and hereby strip Caetlin of her title as your queen.”


While they all seemed excited and willing to join, the residents of Caetlin’s kingdom looked conflicted with the news.  While it made sense to not have multiple leaders, they didn’t think they’d lose a queen.  Those doubts were dispelled, however, with the sound of tiny hands clapping from Levi’s palm.  Smiling at the others, Caetlin just nodded, assuring them she knew this was coming and was what she wanted.


With their former queen’s blessing, the girls broke out in a cheer of celebration.  Even if they all didn’t know what this meant, the promise of the funnest games and bestest feelings they’ve ever had made up for any uncertainty.


Looking over to the blue-haired Pixie, Levi smirked.  “I’m leaving you in charge here, Granity.  Though I’m sure the Dryad and Elves will have ideas of their own, make sure all the others learn your lewdest games so they can play with their future younger brothers.”


“Leave it to me, Onee-sama!”  Grinning deviously, the tiny girl gave a sloppy salute.  “B-But you know…  It’d be easier if you’d…”  She said, trailing off and massaging her flat chest.


“Alight, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.”  Sighing, Levi raised her free hand to the girl, poking her chest with one of her claws gently.  “Bountification.”


As the mamono mana quickly gathered and seeped into her chest, Granity’s smile grew more and more as her chest swelled, spilling from her small, tiny, strapless leotard.  However, as they grew bigger, she had to flap her little wings harder and harder to stay aloft until she plummeted to the flora table.  “Wow!  Look at how huge my boobies are now!”


“And look how you can’t fly anymore,” Levi added, picking her up with her other hand.  Though she ended up giving the tiny girl large enough breasts to double her weight, she still fit comfortably in her paw.  “I don’t like shrinking girls’ boobs, but I did for Rin after she pestered me for this, so I can for you too I guess.”


Undeterred by the extra weight grounding her, Granity shook her head and cast her spell.  “Levitation!”  Lessening the force of gravity pulling down on her, she flapped her wings and flew, albeit more clumsily than before, again.  “Lookie at my boobies!  They’re bigger than a Holstaur’s now!  Thanks, Onee-sama.”


“Little girls look best with big boobies.”  Impressed by the magically gifted Imps solution, Levi grinned and looked back to Caetlin.  “And you’ll be coming back to my Sabbath with me tomorrow, little Caetlin.”


“O-Of course, Onee-sama.”  Though she had no doubt Levi and Granity would take care of her kingdom, the tiny blonde would miss them while they’d be apart.  But hopefully I can introduce them to my new little brother by the time we met again!  She thought, focusing on what was more important now.  I’m just a big sister now.  I’m not a queen anymore.


“Good.  Then, for tonight, make sure you squirm real good for me.”  Levi said as she began to lower the titania down her body once more.


Confused, Caetlin had expected Levi to unshrink her.  “Huh?  O-Onee-sama?  What do you…?”


“Sorry, but having little Al in my womb this entire time means I made this whole trip without getting dicked once.  I could have handled it, but then you had to crawl in my pussy and get me all excited.”  The lustful baphomet ‘apologized’ very unapologetically as she spread her drooling lower lips and slipped the tiny girl’s legs in once more.  “Don’t worry, you’ll be too distracting to walk with in there, so I’ll let you out when we’re traveling.”


“W-Wait, Onee-sama.  N-Not in front of my girls.”  Looking back as her citizens watched, Caetlin pleaded to have a bit of her dignity untarnished.  She now knew the stories and talk of the prowess of a baphomet’s vagina weren’t exaggerated at all, so being treated like a living sex toy wasn’t too unappealing.  But to have all the girls that she took care of looking and smirking at her as she was slowly inserted, wiggling their hips or rubbing their moistening flowers…


But Levi didn’t stop or even slow down, she inserted the former queen until just her head was sticking out of her honeypot and left her there, keeping herself spread open for everyone to see.  “They’re not your girls anymore, Caetlin.  They’re mine.  And I think letting them see your o-face is just what they need to see.”  Clamping down on the weakly struggling girl, Levi under the techniques she normally used on her little brothers’ members to instantly bring the edging fairy to orgasm.


All the more innocent spirits watching giggled, making comments on how they’d never seen the blonde make such a face or heard her sing so beautifully before.  Levi taught and played with them long into the night, letting them play with Caetlin and her breasts.  While not quite an orgy, the group indulged in independent or assisted sexual acts of gratification and experimentation.  All while Caetlin lost her mind to the pleasant assault on her body before Levi’s plump vulva were released and covered her face.


She, and her kingdom, had fallen.




“Girls?  I’m back!”  Opening the front door of the farmhouse, Levi squeezed through the too-narrow doorframe and was greeted by the potent aroma of days-old, fermented cum and sweat lacing the air.  From further inside, she could hear the labored breathing and panting of young boys, and there were even some in the living room, exhausted and regaining their strength.  “Looks like they were able to satisfy my little brothers just fine.”


As she closed the door, a choir of five boys’ ecstasy sang out at once, quickly followed by the sound of bodies hitting the floor.  Stepping out of her room, covered in and leaking semen as she licked her hands clean, Alisha held her tail to her girlhood so’s not to waste any and smiled innocently at Levi.  “Welcome back, Onee-sama.  Where’s Papa?  Alisha’s been very good and took care of all your little brothers while you were away.  But Papa is still the best, and I’ve missed him so much.”


Brimming with mamono mana, Levi could sense that the young Alice hadn’t rested since she left, though it seemed her virginal regression was still affecting her memories a bit.  “Morning Alisha.  Don’t worry, little Al is still safe and sound in ‘Mama’s’ womb.”  She said, rubbing her belly as Mimi and Rin came out of their room.  “I’m back, you two.”


“Oh!  Welcome back, Levi-onee-sama.”  Mimi greeted, bowing politely.


“Where Alex?!  I want his peepee in me!”  Rin said, flying over and pounding on Levi’s smooth stomach.  “Alex?  Hey, get out he-!?  Huh?”  Flying back a bit, she looked up at the big-breasted baphomet in confusion.  “Who else you go in your pussy, Levi?”


Smiling, she slipped her hands into her panties and rubbed her plump vulva a bit, poking the face caught between.  “Just a new sister for our growing family.”  Walking past them, she went deeper into the house to the room she had claimed for herself.  Passing Alisha’s room, she saw no less than ten of her little brothers passed out on the floor and bed, all of which seemed recent.  Combined with the few out in the living room and couple in Mimi and Rin’s room, it looked like Alisha really did play with and drain more than half of her harem, by herselfWell then.  I better keep my eye on her.  She thought, impressed and proud of the girl’s progress in such a short amount of time.  Sitting on her bed, Levi stripped and spread her legs, pulling a tiny, blonde-haired, big-breasted young girl from her delicate folds.  “Girls, this is Caetlin, the former queen of the Fairy Kingdom further north of here.”  She said, holding out her hand while the other slipped back into her warm sex.


“Awww, she’s adorable!”  Mimi squealed, grabbing the groggy girl to get a better look.


Whatever mature features she had as a titania had already been stripped of her via a pedomorphosis spell, with her exaggeratedly large bust gained courtesy of a bountification spell.  Her long, slender limbs, slim waist, and wide hips were now shorter, stubbier, filled out with baby fat, and smooth as a baby’s bottom.  Wiping the excess pussy juices from her face, Caetlin looked up at the gigantic holstaur girl and then around the room she found herself in.  “Levi-onee-sama?”


“Don’t worry, Caetlin.  Mimi won’t hurt you.  Now… just give me… a second…”  Leaning back in her bed, Levi plunged her hand into her sex and clenched her abdominal muscles until her prize touched her fingertips.  In one fluid motion, she pulled the dark-haired boy from her snatch and held him up as she steadied her breathing.  “Hmm…  That’s odd.  I thought he’d be Incubized by now.”  She said as she looked at the drenched boy, her pussy already missing and throbbing for his return.  “Guess he’s got more spiritual energy in him than I thought.”  Smirking, while unexpected, it was a welcome miscalculation.  Well, I sped up the process by a fair bit at least.  And it’ll just be all the more potent when he finally does become an Incubus.


“Alexi!  Oh, Alisha-onee-chan missed you so much!”  Quickly scooping her beloved little brother from the baphomet, the blonde succubus nuzzled the slimy, shrunken boy into her soft cheek.


Reaching out, Levi poked Alex in the back while Alisha was distracted and reversed the magic shrinking him, returning the fairy-sized boy to his natural height.  Unable to support his full weight so unexpectedly, Alisha fell to the floor with him but continued to cuddle and embrace him as Mimi and Rin joined in.


“Welcome home, Lexi,” Mimi said, pulling the former father/daughter pair into her bosom.  “Did you have fun on your trip with Levi-mama?”


“Alex!  Give Rin-onee-chan a good dicking!”  Flying straight down to the young boy’s crotch, the pinkette was in no mood to be patient.  “Shove me into Mimi, Alisha, Levi, I don’t care.  It’s been too long.”


As much as she wanted to claim him first, Levi’s fatigue from traveling was catching up to her.  Though she could have easily teleported back, having the extra days with Alex was more fun, and it gave her more time to saturate Caetlin in debaucherous lust.  Reverting the titania to her normal size, she waved them off as she laid down.  “Go have fun with the girls, Little Al.  Cause when I get up, I’m not getting off of you until I’m full of your baby batter.”


“Okay, Levi-onee-sama.”  He said as the pile of girls got up and started to drag him out of the room.  However, because he was still a bit weak, he stumbled into the newest member of their family.


“Careful now, Al.”  She said, supporting him with her shoulder and breasts as they exited the room.


“Th-Thanks… Momma.”  He replied softly.


Sitting up as she heard what he said, it seemed like the girls either didn’t hear him or ignored it in the interest of getting his cock in their dripping flowers.  Hey!  I’m the one that carried you in my womb Little Al!  Why am I still ‘Levi-onee-sama?  More than a little upset, she hadn’t guessed keeping Caetlin in her pussy when they slept on the way back would lead to a conclusion like this.  Hmph!  Whatever.  I want Al as my little brother anyway, not my son.  Rolling over in bed, she pulled the blankets up over her as she lazily played with herself to help drift off to sleep.  It didn’t matter who filled the role of his mother, it was all to please Alisha anyway.  But I wouldn’t mind keeping him in my pussy more often in the future.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282