- Text Size +
It is often remarked that the 'third time is the charm'. And that is, for the most part, true in all cases except when it's  not. And usually that sort of logic fails to be comforting. It even failed to be comforting to a man named Jeff Watson who,  at the moment, was sleeping. But not only was he sleeping, but he was in the bedroom of a woman he had only met two nights  ago. One might assume much from that statement. What they would assume, however, was most likely wrong.

Because not only was he sleeping, but he was also only four inches tall. The bed he was sleeping in was just one in a tiny  dollhouse-sized room full of other beds with other men of exactly the same size. If sayings had been right, the third time  would have been the charm. By being the charm, he would be back to his old size and would most likely be hitting the snooze  on his alarm clock. His cat would also probably crawl on his face begging for food. All of these failed to happen, which was  probably a good thing. At his size he would not be able to push in the snooze button and the cat would probably just eat him  and consider that breakfast. So that was a good thing there, it was all just a matter of looking at it the right way.

Having slept horrible the night previously, he was more than reluctant to wake up. But his memories of the day previous not  at all misplaced, he managed to drag himself out of bed. The other men were all in the room still, changing into their day  clothes, and talking among themselves in low murmurs. A few of them, all of them new men, were listening to Mugluk saying  something. From what he could understand, it had a lot to do with being 'blessed', worshipping the 'goddess', and 'becoming  part of her'. All of it, of course, being nonsense.

He was, of course, reasonably shocked when Mina's daughter walked in on them. This was the first time Jeff had really got a  good look at her. Despite being young, she still stood taller than them. Although not quite as imposing as the 'double  ladies', she stood over half a foot taller than all of them. And given her child-like stature, that also made her quite a  bit bulkier in comparison to them. They all looked rather comical next to her, in fact. Her father stood next to her, or  rather, underneath her arm, which was around his shoulders.

She informed them all that it was time for breakfast and summoned them downstairs. Once more the food was ready and  prepared, although Jeff was not sure whether it was Monica who had done it or not. Certainly the food had come from her at  least. Mina and Lena were standing at opposite ends of the table, having not quite sit down yet. As he took his place from  the morning before, he glanced up at Lena. She smiled down at him, although seemingly somewhat distracted. The women all sat  down and the men climbed on top of their stools to eat.

While they were eating, Mugluk revealed what happened to the previous night.

"I was taken by the Goddess to the Endless Bed," began Mugluk. It was amazing how he was able to capitalize spoken words,  but it was a feat he accomplished well. "She set me down on the Great Expanse. I looked up at Her, as She crouched above me.  I watched in a mix of fear and worship, wondering at my fate. She then said to me, 'I will show you how to worship me.' At  that point, she pulled off her top garment and revealed Her Massive Breast to me. I fell down to my feet, bowing and saying  my praises.

But She made me stand and told me to look at Her. She sat down and spread Her Powerful Legs around me, and beckoned me to  come forth. She told me to worship her and I asked, 'How shall I, a mere insect, worship one as powerful as you?' She then  laid back Her Worshipful Body and told me to climb to Her navel. I did so and marveled at the vastness of Her power. At  last She pulled down Her 'panties' as they are called. At once I fell to my face, in worship. The ground beneath me rumbled  as She laughed softly at my folly. With Her Mighty Fingers, She lifted me and lowered me inside the bushy crevice that to  women of my village, were so much smaller. Completely inside, She said unto me, 'The only way to fully praise and worship me  is here.' So that is what I did. I was surrounded by the Cleansing Juices and was removed. I was then laid upon Her breast  where she spoke softly to me. But so wearied was I that I cannot recall what happened after that, for I awoke in the morning  bathed and in my bed."

The other men were awed by this. Jeff, on the other hand, felt ill after hearing the story. Lena, on the other hand,  remained emotionless. Breakfast was over soon enough, but Jeff did not eat that much. They were soon led outside to where  Monica stood, waiting for them. She was dressed in a black tank top and skirt that danced around her thighs, but not quite  reaching her knees. In something that was unusual for her, she stood barefoot next to them. It was the first time that Jeff  realized that they all came up to just above her ankles. All of them strained their eyes up to see her. She regarded them  slightly before speaking.

"You have all heard from the High Priest of his time of worship, did you not?"

The men all nodded.

"In time, all of you will come to be as intimate in your relationship with your goddess," she informed them. Most of the men  seemed pleased about that. "In order to show your loyalty, so that you may be fit to worship me, you shall work today."

She motioned her hand to the great expanse of floor around them, all of it hardwood. "Every speck, every bit of dirt shall  be removed before we all gather to eat. Understood?"

They all nodded hesitantly. It was a tall order to fill, even for all of them. Especially since, as Jeff and Jim knew, that  it would not take her but a few minutes to do with a broom. But they were not considered 'slaves' for nothing. More  importantly, it kept them occupied while she was busy and reaffirmed that she was their master.  It also kept them in shape  to be constantly put at work. After all, she did not go and buy them all for the sake of having sluggish little men. She  wanted them lean and fit, ready to do any task she set for them.

Before they began, Jeff was shocked when she suddenly grabbed him in her hands and lifted him up. He looked down at his  fellow men and swallowed. He turned around and looked up at her quizzically, but too nervous to ask what was going on. When  she started walking, he crouched down to make sure he did not slip off. He watched as they went from room to room, not quite  sure where he was going.

Two things helped him realize where he was. First it was the fact that he found his clothes, in a quick move of her hands,  gone. But the second part had a more profound impact, for the most part. Falling what seemed like a hundred feet through the  air into hot (but not boiling) water had that sort of effect. He came back up, gasping for air and still reeling from the  fall. A quick scan of his surroundings revealed he was in what at his size appeared to be a very large pool. Only this pool  was not very accommodated to get out. It also was made of porcelain and also had a faucet, which were not very much  characteristic of pools.

He was still rather much adjusting the idea when suddenly the water began to move violently. As he struggled against the  water, he turned to see the source. He probably should not have been so surprised. It stood to reason, after all, that what  happened next was the only logical step. There are reasons that might be contributed to this. He was still not quite used to  being four inches tall, which was understandable. He was not used to swimming with larger beings. There was also the part  that he had never seen a woman in the nude up close (which he grudgingly blamed his job for, yet another reason to retire).

So it stood to reason that when her bare titanic leg stepped into the water, it would otherwise leave an impression of awe.  His eyes began to move upwards, but in a fit of modesty he ceased looking up. Inwardly, he silently cursed his good  upbringing. He somehow managed to keep his eye contact fixated on a gargantuan bar of soap as she slipped into the tub. Once  the water steadied, he turned to face her. There was not many things that could prepare him for the sight. At least, if  there was, he had never taken them.

The tub itself was not at all like his. At his apartment his tub functioned as a shower only. Only at his new height could  his tiny tub pass for taking a bath in. She was able to not only shower in such a tub, but she could actually lie down in  it. Granted, she had to fold her knees up to do so, but it still did the trick. Of course, being that she was rich, it did  seem a bit small of a tub. But then he realized, that was the point.

She was below the water just enough for her shoulders and neck to be above the water. She had her arms resting on the sides  of the tub, far out of his reach. Her legs were bent so that her knees were on both sides of Jim. To him, it was like having  two huge arches for a bridge that was otherwise submerged under the water. He looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed  and she was enjoying the soothing effects of the warm water. Treading water was making him tired, however. Still too modest  to swim towards her breasts (which he was able to see if he looked), he swam over to one of her knees to hold on to. A brief  look down revealed the hairy patch between her legs, far beneath him in the water. It looked like that of some horrible sea  creature with long, wiry tentacles that would pull him in. Which had happened before, only it was land-based and a lot  slimier and otherwise not located between titanic legs.

His touch, however, caused her to leave the trance she was in. She looked down at him and smiled pleasantly, one of the few  times he had seen her smile genuinely. She moved one of her hands down and motioned for him to come forward. He shook his  head furiously as he tried to get a better hold on her leg to stay above water. She giggled slightly and shook her head,  clearly amused at his own futile attempts.

"You do not need to fear me here," she said. "We are here to be cleansed and to talk."

"It's..." he paused uncertainly as he looked up at her. "It's easier for me to see your entire face from here than only part  of it only there."

"Suit yourself," she replied, moving her legs around playfully. He went under the water and had to fight his way back up,  but still stubbornly held his ground - or water, as it were.

Then he started doing his job - which was listening. She related to him the past few days, telling it to him in a way that  the other men would understand. But it was not difficult to understand her metaphors to explaining away things. Her company  (which she inherited from her father) was suffering from poor sales. The board of directors were demanding change and her  competitors were becoming more powerful. During the story he grew wearied and she graciously moved him atop her knee. She  referred to her employees as her 'other' subjects and her rivals as lesser gods allied against her. It did him good to hear  of her in more realistic circumstances... but then he realized, as he visualized it all, he saw her in the story as still a  giantess and everyone else as still insects. He realized he found it difficult to find her human-sized.

He was permitted to ask questions. Not wanting to disappoint her, he asked questions that would otherwise help to advance  the understanding of the other slaves. He discovered little more, but he felt he was going in the right direction. But he  was on a mission, even if he was naked on top of a woman's colossal knee. He decided to ask harder questions.

"Why did you pick us?" he decided to ask. "Why not the others from the village?"

"You are blessed," she replied. "You should not question that."

That sounded like the sort of thing Mugluk would say. "Are there other goddesses such as you?"

She seemed uneasy about that question, but answered that there were.

"Why do you not visit our lands rather than bring us here?" he asked.

"Only the chosen few can be blessed," she answered.

He said, forcing a twinge of sadness, "I miss my home and family. I wish I knew where it was."

"Far away," she replied soothingly. "It is but a memory now. You need only me now."

Frustrated at the answers, he tried something else. "Do all goddesses come in the form of woman or do they look like men as  well?"

She suddenly sat up. Her legs unbent and he was back in the water. She rose precariously above the water, her bosom now  above him, dripping with water from all sides. He swallowed uneasily as he saw them for the first time not hidden or  submerged. "Men cannot govern themselves. They are weak and stupid."

He said nothing. As far as the society went with the tiny slaves and their two meter tall women, this held true. He was, of  course, offended, but there was no use bringing this up to a woman who could crush you without a thought. He simply stared  in awe.

She placed her hands under her breasts and smiled down at him. "You are hypnotized by these, aren't you? The women you know  have nothing compare to this, do they? I bet you wish that you were tall enough to reach them, don't you?"

He was still silent. They encompassed his mind as he stared at them. In all dimensions they were larger, heavier, and more  powerful than him. They made him feel puny, insignificant, that only one part of a woman could overpower him so easily. He  started swimming backwards from them, thinking that it might release his mind to escape from her.

She laughed, more loudly than he had ever heard her before. It hurt his ears to hear the loud noise. She folded her knees  under her and hoisted herself up so that she was crouched just above him. Her breasts now dangles above his head, mere  inches away from him. He tried to swim away, but she pre-empted him and dipped her breasts into the water, just ahead of his  path. He gasped in awe of the sight and was about to reach out to touch them, when she suddenly pulled them up again. Now  full entranced, her looked straight up again at her smiling face. She suddenly pulled the plug on the water and he realized  in a certain horror he was being pulled away from her by the water.

He swam away desperately, trying to reach her. The horror of going down the drain gripped him and he swam harder than her  ever had before. He realized, however, that it was not quite enough. But then, just as suddenly, she stopped the water flow  and plugged it up again. He sighed in relief and looked around him, realizing the water had gone down considerably. She had  returned to her old position, with her knees bended even more so. Her head appeared above the thick jungle between her legs  and she beckoned him to come forward. Using her pubic hairs to climb, he climbed on top of her and was stricken by the  sight. She looked at him from the distance away.

"Surely you can dare these mountains," she invited.

He left her legs behind and made for her breasts. He passed her belly button, which he briefly looked at. In amazement he  saw that his entire head would fit inside. Be he continued onwards, until he arrived at her breasts. She used her hands to  hold them together, to prevent what would have been a convenient valley between them. They were not mountains, for though  they were bigger than him, he was roughly around the same height as they were. He found himself, in the back of his mind,  wishing he were a bit smaller or that they were larger. He chastised himself for that thought and attempted to climb.

With his own body wet and hers as well, it was by no means easy. He was humiliated by slipping off quite a few times. After  hearing her laughter a few times and frustrated at his lack of progress, he opted for another route. He went off to the side  and used her fingers, which were still holding her breasts together, to quickly scale the fleshy 'hills'. Caught up in the  moment, he stood over top her nipple and took a victorious stance.

She suddenly fetched him with her hand and held him up to her face. She tsked at him a few times before speaking. "Now now,  you're not allowed to cheat."

He was into the moment now. He had a witty retort ready, but thought better of the situation. "My apologies, goddess."

"You are a clever little man," she said. "But you are a terrible climber."

"I try my best," he answered.

"Hopefully next time your best is a little better."

She stood up and set him on the sink outside the bathtub. While she dressed, he turned away and thought quietly to himself.  As degrading as that now seemed to him, he realized that he did rather enjoy it. Of course, spending a shower with a woman  should be fun. But doing it with a giant woman that constantly insulted his male pride... he really should have been more  upset about it. But the fact remained that he now wished it had gone on. Being four inches tall did not seem so bad...

But he had a mission. He may not have learned much yet, but he had to continue his mission. He had learned a lot of their  culture. He knew, from experience, that tiny men did not come cheap. His mind began to work certain facts out. She was  undoubtedly rich, but buying men could not be an easy expense. He wondered if, because of their cost, she would actually  kill them. He wondered what would happen if one of them got hurt enough that only medical attention could save the person.

Then it hit him. Her company was not healthy, from what he gathered. If she lost everything, would she keep the men? Not all  of them, he thought. It would be difficult hiding over a dozen tiny people without a house. She might keep a few of them...  but, he reasoned, she might send some of them back. Finding out where Micro-Shrinkers Inc. was located was difficult. But if  he could actually be sent there...

His thoughts were interrupted by suddenly being seized up in her hand. He twisted around to look up at her and she smiled  down at him. "You are unusually respectful for one so small, the others would have not hesitated to watch."

No suitable answer to this came to him. So he shrugged.

She smiled again, looked up, and started walking. As he rode in her giant hand, his mind started to wander on its own. It  thought, 'Is this really wrong?' It was that line of thought that disturbed him. She was happy, the people were happy and  oddly, despite the knowledge of the outside world, he was content. It was his mission that worried him more than his actual  predicament. Monica was not a bad person, he reasoned. What she did to Jeff was not, he thought, a very nice thing. But  maybe Jeff was not telling the whole story?

But there was the stories he heard from rescued Micro-Slaves. Millionaire actresses and heiresses buying tiny men and  subjecting them to torture, crushing some, and... he shuddered at this... eating them. He was not doing to stop Monica,  that was not it. It was the other women. The brutal, heartless ones who saw the tiny men's slaves as just an expense.

He was left with the other men as she left. He stuck to his task of cleaning the floor and did not speak to the others. His  mind was absorbed into thought, into the age old process of deciding what is right. If the ends justify the means. If, in  fact, that the needs of the many outweigh the needs. He stopped and corrected himself. The wants of the few. He had to put  an end to it, even if destroyed this otherwise decent existence here.