- Text Size +
For the first night since Jeff had began the mission, he woke up peacefully. His position was much different, however, as he was wrapped in the arms of a woman twice his height. He tried at first to break out of Lena's grip, but it was no use. he tried squirming his way free, but that just caused her to hug him even tighter. It was all rather embarrassing really. He had wrestled down mutants before, but he couldn't even escape this woman's grasp. Perhaps even worse was that he knew that she was only eight inches, which drove the point in even more. There was also the matter that she had fallen asleep topless. The only thing his squirming had succeeded in was that he was now facing her. Or rather, he was now facing her two breasts.

They were engrossing to simply stare at, both of them so large. He had seen Monica exposed before and that was truly breathtaking. But there was something different about the two experiences. With Monica, her breasts were far larger than he was, to the extent that they were like buildings. But the ones before him now were like two large barrels and were large, but not to the extent that they dwarfed him completely. Experimentally he tried to lift the top breast up, just to get a feel for how large they were. He was surprised that just the one breast was quite heavy. He was still able to lift it easily, despite his awkward position, but the weight was still unnerving to him.

He suddenly heard her voice and realized he had woke her up. He positioned his head up past her neck to look into her face. "Having fun?"

She relaxed her grip and he was able to back up a little bit, allowing him to look up at her face a little easier. "I was just ah, trying to get up."

"Ah, little Hungrell, you're so odd," she replied as she stood up, placing him sitting between her legs.

"I try not to be," he answered. This was quite true, he was trying as well as he could to fit into this strange culture. It was not a new task for him, as he had often infiltrated different places and managed to intregrate himself into whatever unique society he was in. But this society was like nothing he had ever been in. The rules were completely changed and he had only the limited intel that he had been provided. Unfortunately, that, in itself had been rather unhelpful. All he knew was that the men were extremely submissive. The presence of these eight inch tall women had never been in the briefing.

Then of course, these people had their own personal deity. A deity named Monica. More than that, their deity actually showed up and talked to them. Again, the reports had never detailed such a societal structure existing among the tiny men. Mugluk continued to speak only praise about her and share of his incredible experiences. As for "Hungrell", he still remembered his futile climb and the time he spent with her in the bathtub. In retrospect, those experiences were truly terrifying, but at the time, fear did not grip him. He was actually rather ashamed to admit that at some level, he enjoyed the experience.

"Hungrell?" he heard a voice say. He looked up at Lena and realized his mind had wandered off.

"Ah, I'm sorry, Mistress Lena. My thoughts were elsewhere."

She looked down at him and frowned disapprovingly. "It's time for breakfast, little one."

He had of course expected a return to the long table like in previous meals. That was not to be the case this time. As Jeff followed Lena through their tiny dollhouse, he was instead walked outside to where Monica was, once again, waiting on them all to assemble. Where they were assembling was actually a tray. The men and women were all careful to assemble on the tray and then sit down. Lena and Mina took either sides of the tray, with Mina's young daughter in the center. Jeff took his seat next to Lena and received a warm smile from her for the gesture. When they all had assembled, Monica reached down and picked up the tray.

It was like a roller coaster... without harnesses. He felt himself instinctively steady himself with Lena's thigh. Their ascension was highlighted by the fact the entire ride was directed at Monica's bust. The fact she was wearing a low cut shirt gave all of them quite an eyefull. From the corner of his eye, he noticed that Lena was eyeing him carefully. Jealousy perhaps? Jeff lowered his gaze, though he couldn't help looking up every few seconds. They swayed [i]marvelously[/i], after all.

The ride ended when they were placed on a table. There were two plates set down. On each plate was scrambled eggs, a bit of bacon, and a biscuit. One plate was clearly meant for Monica, given the proximity of silverware and a tall mug that had the distinct aroma of coffee. (At this point, Jeff would've killed for coffee!) The other plate was clearly meant for the rest of them, given the lack of any such instruments. What was present was a collection of thimbles filled with orange juice. The men who had been with Monica longer instantly went towards the food. They heaved on to the plate and started grabbing handfulls out of the eggs and biscuits. Some of the new men tried to get at the bacon, but found theirself having difficulty breaking off pieces with their hands. Some resorted to just trying to chew off the pieces on the edges, but soon gave up on that pursuit.

On one hand, Jeff really wanted some good old fashioned cooking. On the other... he was less that eager to just jump on a plate and just 'dig in'. But Duty called! So he heaved himself on the plate and grabbed a handfull of scrambled egg and took a bite. Giantess-sized food certainly had a different texture, he noted. It was a lot thicker for people his size, though it was quite enjoyable. He them reprimanded himself mentally for calling it "giantess-sized good". It was normal people food, dammit!

But what was normal?

He felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around... and looked up. Lena was offering a piece of bacon she had broken off. Jeff took the morsel and nodded gratefully. It was good to have meat back on the menu! While he was chewing on the bacon (which was a tiring task), he happened to glance over at Monica. He watched as she placed her fork down into a hill  of egg clumps and raise the huge pile up into her mouth. He swallowed his food down hard. She was going through that plate of food really fast...

And as it so happened, right now, [i]they[/i] were a plate of food. He decided not to tempt fate and grabbed a handful of biscuit as he hopped off the rim of the plate. He sat down next to a thimble of orange juice and watched her cautiously. He noted, as he took a drink, that he had to chew on the pulp. [i]I guess I can't complain to the manager that I asked for no pulp[/i], he thought to himself dryly.

Following breakfast, they were returned to the room. They were also given some rather... unusual news.

And when he had heard it, he could hardly believe his luck! Their goddess and mistress (whoops, getting too much into that) was going on a business trip! Of course she casually explained it as being some meeting among lesser goddesses and that sort of thing. It was all properly explained and so forth. Jeff was hardly paying attention as he considered this. He would have full roam of the house... at least as long as he didn't get caught by the other ladies of course.

His doom was almost made when Monica decided which man to take with her (apparently no executive business wasn't complete without a tiny man squirming somewhere on your body) and Jeff sighed a breath of relief when she took the high priest, Mugluk, to go with her. The bastard certainly was the favorite of the lot. Jeff might've been envious if he wasn't constantly half-terrified of Monica. He could certainly look forward to having a few days without Babezilla wandering around... even if he still had to deal with the slightly less oversized women.

It meant that there wasn't much to do for the rest of the afternoon after Monica left. She ordered them to reorganize her shoes (which she left in a mess in her rush to leave) and departed. That took an hour or so for them to do. They had to get their ropes out of the dollhouse and drag the shoes across the toom. At least the heels gave them something easy to tie around. Pushing them to stand back uprigth was a bit trial and error, but they managed. As usual, the ladies stood watching, but never helped. That always annoyed Jeff, given that they had more than twice the body strength of any of the men. Granted, Mina's daughter, Ashley, did help some, but it was mostly to show off how much bigger and stronger she was whenever the men struggled under the weight.

The rest of the evening was spent in sport. A marble was produced from the house and the game was set under Monica's bed, which the goals being on either side. They each had a stick to hit the ball with and the goal was to get it to the other side. The rules were poorly explained and worse yet, the first game pit all of the men against the women. The women had sticks twice as long and could hit the marbles harder, so needless to say they dominated the game. Halfway through the match, Jeff tried to strategize to win... and they did make a few goal, but after being rammed by Ashley one too many times, most of the men gave up on trying to really win. The second round went a bit better when Lena and Mina handpicked their own teams. At least Jeff derived some satisfaction when his team (that is, Lena's team) managed to Mina's team, despite having Ashley. His shoulder kind of hurt afterwards when she pushed him to the side while stomping back to the dollhouse in anger.

When night finally came, Jeff prepared himself to head upstairs to the men's quarters. Before he could, he was stopped by Lena. <i>Oh great,</i> Jeff thought to himself, <i>Trapped in bed all night again</i>. Then he realized he was complaining about sleeping in the same bed as a beautiful (though very large) woman and decided to make the best of it. After all, in a situation like this, it wasn't hard at all to make the best of it.

"You're a very strange, little man," Lena remarked as pulled Jeff close to her in the bed, resting her chin on his head like he was some sort of stuffed animal. "How did you become smart?"

Jeff's eyes wandered around as he thought up a response. "My sister taught me."

Lena seemed to consider this. "Hm. I used to just toss my older brother in the air for fun. I never thought about teaching him. Your kind are rather simple, after all."

"My sister was just a good teacher," Jeff explained. <i>What? Simple! Did feminism have no limits!?</i> "What happened to your brother?"

"Oh. One day, one of my friends asked if she could have him. My mother said it was okay," Lena explained. "She was already married though, so she used him mostly for work."

"... Oh," Jeff replied. He never realized that even in the society these people were 'bred' in, men were just property to these shrunken women as well. "So he did pretty good then."

"Oh yes!" Lena agreed. "My younger brother... the poor creature accidentally got crushed while he was watching my younger cousins for my aunt."

Jeff swallowed. <i>Not to self,</i> he thought, <i>Never piss off Ashley.</i>

"Good night Hungrell," Lena cooed as he drifted off to sleep.

"Good night mistress," Jeff replied. And so he waited.


Two hours later, Jeff left the dollhouse. It was no difficult feat, after all. Although in bed with Lena, her large arms had eventually released him as she rolled on to her side. That was a lucky bit there, because it meant he wouldn't have to sneak by Mina and her daughter who slept nearest to the stairway that led to the men's chambers. As he left the confines of the house, he slipped on his worn shirt and stuck to the shadows. He wasn't sure what he was looking for... just that since Monica was gone, he had a duty to find what he could.

If walking around the house at four inches tall wasn't disconcerting, then doing so at the dead of night was even more so. The shadows of objects took on grotesque shapes on the wall and floor. And even when he could make them out, they were still large compared to him. That was the thought that ocurred to him when he found himself walking alongside one of Monica's high heels. Even at his size, he still felt the need to ocassionally hide behind objects. After all, even a miniscule creature like him could be watched...

Rather than going through Monica's own room, he decided to get a layout of the house for the next few nights he had to snoop around. He slipped under the doorway with little difficulty (at least some benefit to his size!) and crossed into the hallway. Calling on his own memories, he had a basic memory of where things were from being carried around. It was a slightly different perspective from down here, where pictures that graced the walls were too far away to make out. But he was fairly certain that the left led to the bathroom... so he took a right to where they had dined this morning.

Walking the expanse of the hallway was a long ordeal, but he eventually made it to the front room. He was set to continue onwards to another room, when he suddenly heard low murmurings. He quickly confined himself to under a sofa and watched for the source of the sound. In the front of the room was a large window made up of several, small panes. It wasn't made to be opened, but it seemed one of them had a circle cut into one of them. In front of it, to his surprise, was a woman that stood over a foot tall. She was looking out the window and saying something. Jeff crept closer to hear what she was saying.

"C'mon Jessie! Get your big arse in here!" the woman cried.

A face poked through the hole in the window. It was slightly larger than the woman who he had just seen, but distinctly feminine. This must have been Jessie...

"Well excuse me for not having your tiny frame! Maybe if Brecca would give me a push!" said the woman whose face was looking through the window. She tried to go through the hole, but her thighs were getting stuck. It was hard to tell from the angle, but she was larger than the other woman... over two feet tall anyways.

"If you insist!" said a third voice. Suddenly Jessie came flying through the window and fell to the ground below. Jeff could distinctly see a normal sized, feminine hand reaching through the window. Then a face descended into view, though the hole wasn't big enough to show it all.

"Okay, get to it girls!" said the larger face, who must have been Brecca. "And don't let the big'ns bother you, Amanda."

The smaller one made a mock salute, "I may be small, but these shrimp won't be a problem! Besides, that's why me and Jessie have bags!"

Jeff paled. These women were here for a robbery! He doubled back to go tell the others so they could hide, but his head crashed straight into Lena's crotch. He fell to the ground and looked up to her rather dissapointed expression. He quickly raised his finger for her to be quiet.

Unfortunately that must not have been a gesture her society ever understood.

"Hungrell! You're not permitted to leave the house!" Lena scolded.

And their game was up. The two robbers heard her speak and Lena was soon confronted with two much larger women. They both looked down at her in satisfaction. Jeff also finally got a good look at them as well. The smaller of the two, Amanda, had a mess of red hair, a very slender figure (she must have been quite tall by her standards), and a pair of breasts that were barely contained by the small top she was wearing. The other, Jessie, was a blonde with short hair and piercings going up and down either ear. She was dressed in the kind of black shiny vinyl than normal people don't wear.

Lena began to back away, but was grabbed by Jessie and held up like she was a small child. Amanda looked down at Jeff with a playful look. "Looks I already got my first one!"

Jeff ran. He barely avoided her larger hands as he took off back to the bedroom. He had no choice - if he got caught, the agency might never find him. Having no intentions of remaining four inches for the rest of his life, he ran with all the strength he could muster. Fortunately he had taken a lot of enhancement treatments before, so even Amanda's superior frame was only just able to keep up with him. As he glanced over his shoulder to see the pursuing twenty foot giantess (to him anyways) and doubled his effort to run. Behind her was Lena struggling against her captor, but to no avail. Her size compared to Jessie was comparable to his own size compared to Amanda... how ironic.

He turned into the room suddenly (causing Amanda to tumble forward in surprise) and made to the dollhouse. He began crying out as loud as he could, "Intruders! Intruders!"

Within seconds, tiny faces appeared in the windows of the dollhouse and spotted Amanda entering the room. Amanda immediately tackled Jeff to the ground. And just as he turned onto his back, she descended and sat down on him with her knees on either side. He reckoned her full weight would have crushed him, so she must've been keeping some of her weight on her knees. He looked up past her large breasts and saw her smiling trimphantly above him.

"You're a feisty one!" she said gleefully. "Just how I like them!"

By then, the other men were scrambling throughout the room to different hiding places. Amanda quickly stood and picked up Jeff and put him under one of her arms.  Jeff tried to struggle to get free, but he was soon joined by another man who was pushed up against him and completely confined him. Amanda was soon joined by Jessie who didn't seem to have Lena in hand. She grabbed one of the small men and dropped him into a bag. She then walked over to Amanda and held the bag open. Jeff and the other tiny man was deposited... after that, it was all quiet.