- Text Size +
When Jeff finally came to, he found himself being studied by three faces of varying sizes. The largest face - the one he didn't recognize, seemed to be the owner of the hand he found himself in. He didn't realize it at the time, but something seemed just a bit... off. Across the wrist stood Amanda, with one leg on a solid surface and the other folded so she could rest if on the larger wrist. Only now she was dressed in a rather revealing dress and had her hair in short pigtails on either side. Behind him was the larger Jessie who seemed to be regarding him with disdain (although mostly all he could see was her crotch and the oips of her breasts with just a face peering over them). As for the largest of the three...

Brecca was perhaps not quite the beauty like Monica was. She was young - if even in her twenties yet - and had that sort of cute face of a girl-down-the-street type rather than the sexy and defined look of the other two girls. Of course even at her colossal size, she wasn't a bad sight to look at. Her long brown hair made her seem less menacing than the promiscous Amanda and disinterested Jessie. Jeff did note (with a bit of irony) that she wasn't that tall of a girl, just by comparing some of the objects around her. She couldn't have been much taller than five foot. And yet... something was wrong.

Jeff stood to look at his captors. But he didn't seem to stand all the way. When he would stand in Monica's hand, there had always been rather limited standing room. But with Brecca, he found her hand had quite a bit more room. Her thumb which was upright along with her fingers was about his height. That certainly seemed off, because he remembered being as tall as Monica's index finger... Was Brecca larger than Monica? That couldn't be right, he'd just figured her out to be about five foot...

Then he looked up at Amanda. She certainly seemed to tower over him more than she did the previous night. In fact, when he gave Brecca another glance... she was about the size he remembered Monica had been. If that was the case, then they weren't just bigger...

"Under two inches!" Amanda teased as she pushed him down with her finger. "You're an itty bitty man, now!"

"H-how?" Jeff murmured out.

"The same way that lil' sis made me this size," Jessie aswered. Her tone seemed to suggest she didn't too pleased about that.

Amanda snatched Jeff out of Brecca's hand and wrapped her fingers around him and held up him up to eye level. "You were a naughty little man! A lot of your little friends got away!"

"You lost us a lot of money there, runt!" Jessie grumbled. "People won't pay as much for tiny real people as they will for legitimate tinies like you!"

Thieves... these ladies didn't just steal Micro-Shrinker products, they abducted real people and shrunk them. And what then? The black market, he supposed. Micro-Shrinkers paid a high price for their tiny men, these three ladies must have been in the business of providing shrunken toys for the not-so wealthy. Added on to that, they had their own shrink ray as well. But... why shrink him down to two inches?

"Now let's not be so mean to out little guest," Brecca admonished. "We still did pretty good."

"Not enough for that new 70" Holovision I wanted!" Jessie said as she advanced on Amanda, reaching her hand down to take Jeff. "I think we should take it out on him for being such a loudmouth."

Amanda pulled away from Jessie, holding Jeff so close that he found himself wedged between her breasts. "No! You can't have him, lil sis! I caught 'em, so he's mine. He's a special little tiny. You should've seen how fast his little legs went!"

"Hey! They belong to all of us, remember?" Jessie retorted as she started pulling Amanda's arms apart.

Brecca used her own hand to pull Jessie away. She sighed and said, "just let her have 'em, Jessie."

Jessie glared up at her larger, yet younger sister. "Hmph. You always take her side." She then stomped off, presumably to go take her frustrations out on one of the other tinies they had captured.

Jeff was trembling in fear. This was all too much for him. While being wedged between Amanda's large breasts was some comfort, the truth of his situation was dawning on him. He was smaller than ever before, he had no way to get back to Monica, and worse of all... the Agency had no idea where he was. His tiny ring wouldn't be able to send a frequency strong enough for them to reach, especially since they didn't have a receiver near... wherever he was. And now he also had a giantess that seemed to despise him. He was just glad she wasn't the biggest one, or he'd be in real trouble...

But the situation was hopeless. Was this going to be his lot in life now? The toy to these three dysfunctional sisters or whoever they decided to sell him off to? He felt sick just thinking about it.

Amanda held him back up in front of her. "Aww," she cooed. "The little guy looks sick."

"He's just scared," Brecca replied. "Jessie can be pretty terrifying, after all."

"Well I'll make you feel better," Amanda said as she hugged Jeff up to her face. "And then maybe we'll play some cat and mouse when you're better."

Brecca held her hand out in front of Amanda, "You know the deal, sis. I get to play with him first."

Amanda groaned as she deposited Jeff in the giant hand. "It's no fair, I'm the oldest and I always go last."

"Why don't you go have fun with that girl Jessie caught?" Brecca suggested.

Amanda brightened up, "Ooh! Good idea!" She started walking off. "You're not gonna do the mountain climbing game are you?" asked Amanda. She clutched her breasts, "They never like mine after seeing yours!"

"I'll do what I want to!" Brecca retorted angrily. "Now leave us alone! Gawd!"

"Fine," Amanda muttered as she wandered to the edge of the table and started descending using a wire.

"Let's go somewhere quiet," Brecca said, though it was mostly to herself. Jeff pressed himself down to her palm when he saw her fingers closing in over him. Why did women insist on having long fingernails? Those pink plates could decapitate him if she didn't pay attention!

Each step she took was like an earthquake from where he was. He suddenly found himself grateful for the tiny prison she made for him in her hand. The way her hand bobbed up and down as she walked, he could have been sent flying if her hand had been open. She certainly lacked Monica's grace when it came to carrying tiny people. Or her taste in jewelry, Jeff noted, when he noticed that the ring on her finger read "Made in China" in tiny print (though big enough for him to read at his size).

When he could see light again, he suddenly found himself falling through the air. He was falling on his back and had no idea where he as going. All he could see was Brecca's titanic face watching him with bemusement. Fortunately his fall wasn't the end of the line for him and fell on something soft. When he scrambled to his feet, he realized she had dropped him on a bed. <i>Yeesh,</i> he thought, <i>could've warned me, lady</i>.

He watched in horror and anticipation as she unbuttoned her blouse and then removed her skirt. With only her brassiere and knickers still on, she climbed on the bed on her knees and stood directly above him. He looked up... and up... and up. She just seemed to go on forever. She wasn't quite as fit as Monica (and he wondered why he kept comparing the two) and she did have a bit of meat to her, though she certainly wasn't overweight (unless you considered three thousand tons overweight) and Jeff did have to admit that Amanda was right in saying that Brecca had an extremely massive rack.

And then something horrible happened. She started falling towards him. In his desperation to flee, he didn't run towards her - but ran away. She continued to descend and when she at last landed, he found to his luck she wasn't trying to crush him after all. In fact he ended up running into the fabric of her knickers when she landed because he hadn't quite stop running. He took a step and looked around. He was standing between her two thighs, with both legs towering over him like the walls of a canyon. It was an accurate description because the canyon continued behind him all the way to the tips of her heels.

But in front of him was a dead end that ended with her colossal bottom forming two perfect hills on either sides of the canyon. He couldn't see the rest of her, but suddenly saw her hand appear and start patting her bottom. From across the distance of her body he heard her say, "Go on! Climb on up, little man. I usually don't keep my legs split like this for men I just met."

Not relishing the idea of being crushed by her thight (but not being too crazy about climbing on top of her ass either) he started looking for a handhold in the fabric to pull himself up. Unfortunately they were too silky to find a good handlehold, even at his size, so he placed one foot on the flesh of her right thight and his foot on the other. He then started working his way up, pulling at the fabric whenever he started to fall backwards. When the crevice got too wide for both of his feet to reach, he grabbed on to the seam of the fabric and pulled himself the rest of the way up.

He climbed to the top of her right cheek and looked on at the expanse of her long, flat back. She was propped up on her elbows so she could glance back at him out of the corner of her eye. <i>Well if I'm stuck like this, may as well enjoy it</i>, he thought to himself. He walked along her spine, keeping an eye on her face as she continued to watch him. He  ended up tripping over the bra strap from not watching, which caused her to giggle at his clumsinees. It was a tie at the back and for a moment he pulled at one of the loops to try and undo it, but found he lacked the strength to even loosen it. He saw one of the hands come towards him and he ducked out of the way as she pulled the end of the strap and removed the strap. When her hand moved away, he eagerly took the loose straps and pushed them away to either side of her back until they fell to the surface of the bed. Satisfied with his work, he continued towards her neck.

He climbed on top of the shoulder that she had been looking over. She tried to look down at him, but found that she had to strain her eye too much to get a good look at him. She suddenly snatched him with her hand and in one wild movement, rolled over on to her back. She then deposited him at the base between her two breasts and propped her head up behind her hands. Not wanting to offend, he didn't dare turn his head back no matter how much he wanted to.

"Well climb up one, shrimp!" she admonished. "I can't keep looking down my nose at you there!"

It climbing between her thighs had been hard, this was even more difficult. The size of her breasts were just mind numbing - each one had to weigh a ton! Maybe a hundred tons! He was never good with weight, but he was quite sure that just one of them could crush him instantly. That in mind, he felt better that he was on top of them rather than under them. He found trying to climbs on his hands and knees wasn't working, so he pressed his entire body against her warm flesh and started squirming himself up like he was a soldier crawling through a trench. While on his way to the top, he reached out his hand to pull himself up and found a solid bit of flesh to hoist himself up. When he was back on his feet, he realized he'd used her nipple to get up. He also realized her nipple, fully erect, was one of the few things not bigger than him. It was over his knees in any case. So he sat down with his legs wrapped around her nipple and rested his arms on the top. This was certainly the most bizarre seat and table he'd ever been at!

"Ooooh," Brecca sighed. "That feels nice. Keep going!"

Keep going? He pondered what she meant for half a second, then realized that he was on an extremely sensitive part of her body. He squeezed his legs together and started rubbing the top with his hands. This certainly got a reaction out of her because she started to squirm below him. So he kept going, a little bit faster. He glanced off to his right and saw her left hand start fondling with her left nipple... and doing a rather clumsy job at it. Not willing to be beat out by those stubby fingers, he kept rubbing the nipple as it continued to harden, as if it was going to burst. Suddenly the ride began wild as she began to buck. He tightened his legs to keep from falling and looked over his shoulder. Her right hand had crept right past him and was busy at work inside her knickers.

<i>Oh boy</i>, he thought to himself as he did everything he could not to be thrown off by the swaying breasts. His desperation seemed to only enhance her pleasure as she continued to move more erratically. He looked straight ahead and saw her head moving up and down so that the most he saw was the bottom of her chin. He suddenly realized the nipple was getting rather wet and looked down and realized he has begun to coax some milk out. The moistness caused him to lose his grip and during the neck buck, he went stumbling backwards off her nipple and landed on her stomach. He kept rolling towards her nether regions as she continued, having failed to notice he lost his place. It was only by grace of her belly button that he was able to keep from falling even further. As he looked down from his vantage point, he saw her finger doings it work. It was both exhilirating and terrifying. He was grateful to be where he was... if he was inside there, no doubt he'd been crushed alive by now.

Eventually she slowed to a stop. Jeff sighed in relief as he looked up to see her heavy breathing. She lifted her head up a bit to try and find him and realized he'd fell off his location. She soon spotted him and picked him up by the back of his shirt with her... rather sticky hand and held him above her. "Wow... I've never had a tiny man excite me so quickly," she said with a sly look. "I just wanted to chat a bit and now you've got me all messed up!"

Jeff shrugged rather comedically as he dangled from her fingers. "Sorry?"

She smirked, "I think it's time we get cleaned up before I put you away."

At this point, Jeff was rather optimistic about taking a bath like he had with Monica (there was that comparison again!), but that was quickly dashed away. The three sisters didn't exactly live in the most glamorous of places. She ran some water in the sink, plugged the bottom, and dropped Jeff in there along with a small sliver of a soap bar. She then stepped into the shower (as there was no tub to share) and took care of washing herself of. Jeff took advantage of his time alone to wash himself off, wash off the rags he'd started to call clothing, and once he managed to crawl out of the sink (no easy task!), relieve some of the built up tension he'd accumulated during his recent adventure. He watched her silhouette shower as he pondered his new lot in life. He had to admit... he enjoyed what he just went through. At this point he could no longer deny that a part of him really relished the idea of being around giant women. But the logical part told him that the way he was, he was a simple sex accessory. A simple way to empower women, nothing more. He could never have anything else in life outside of that... and it wasn't a comforting thought.

Despite his recent adventure, he was quite sullen by the time Brecca emerged from the shower. She had no modesty in drying herself off and getting dressed in front of him. After all, it wasn't like there was another person in the room... just a toy she finished using. That didn't stop her from showing off as she dressed. She lowered her hair over the sink, surrounding him with a forest of hair, as she used a comb to straighten out the knots. He simply laid back on the sink counter as he looked up and watched his new goddess look down on her tiny prize. He wondered how things would be were the roles reversed. At his size, she certainly did seem to be godlike. If he ever encountered a speck of a person, would he cease to think of them as a human just because of their size? Perhaps that's why women liked their shrinklings so small. The tinier the person, the easier it is to stop thinking of them as a person.

When she was finished, she deposited him in her hand - closing her fingers over him once more, and walked to their next destination. Jeff simply sat cross-legged in the palm of her hand, swaying his body as he anticipated her movements. He was resolved to his fate. This was it... there was nothing left.





... or was it? He was dropped a few inches on to the ground. He looked around and saw himself surrounded by different men. He recognized one of them from his old home (Grobrin, not a very bright one) and some of the other men certainly looked like Micro-Shrinker products too. They seemed nervous about their change of ownership, but their faces did not match the terror of the others. Jeff's heart sunk as he saw people who had come from the streets sitting on the ground with their heads between their knees, murmuring softly to theirselves. There was a young Hispanic man - maybe eighteen - who looked completely devastated. There were some other men who looked like they literally came off the streets who looked equally terrified, a middle aged man who was apparently a manager at a BuyIt-Mart, and a few other men of various backgrounds. These were people stolen from their life to be sold as toys, resigned to the same fate Jeff had placed himself in.

He looked up and saw Brecca looking down at them with a sense of satisfaction at her little toys. "Good night, my little tinies! Tomorrow we'll find you new mistresses!"

She then bent down and pulled a lid over the container they were in. The men all shifted and stumbled as the container was pushed underneath a bed, leaving them to only what little light creeped from the crevice in the doorway across from the bed. Jeff looked around at the sullen faces and realized he couldn't resign to his fate. Two inches or not, he had to get these people out of here. He walked over the young man and put an arm over his shoulder. "It's gonna be alright buddy, okay?"

The young man looked up "Wh-what?"

"What's your name, son?" Jeff asked.

"Paul," he answered. "How are things going to be okay? We're just insects!"

Jeff gave him a pat on the back as he stood up, "Then let's make that work for us. Follow me." He pointed over at Grobrin, "You too. Come with me."

The two followed him as he began to inspect the sides of the container. It was a basic plastic tub with airholes, but was filled with small makeshift cabins for the men to sleep in. The floor was covered with a mixture of the kind of rock you put in goldfish bowls topped with dead grass along the bottom. As they continued, he was surprised to see a large figure sitting alone on the other side of the container in complete darkness. The other two men were afraid to approach, but Jeff peered closer. He wasn't sure, but...

"Lena?"

The figure's head raised up. "Hungrell? Is that you?"

Jeff cleared the distance between them and beamed in happiness. As strange as it seemed, he was really happy to see her. It's true... she was a woman and she was larger than the other men, but she was still one of them. He found himself hugging her arm, though was a bit surprised to see she was a lot bigger now. <i>No, I'm smaller now,</i> Jeff reminded himself. <i>I guess they didn't bother shrinking her down.</i>

"It's me," Jeff answered.

"Hugrell!" she cried as she pulled him close to her. "Why are we here? What happened? Who are these godesses? Oh, they made you smaller too... why did they do this?"

"Whoa, whoa!" Jeff interrupted. "Calm down, Lena. Yeah, they made us me smaller. They did that to all the men. These women aren't godesses. They're bad people."

Lena looked at him skeptically. "How do you know all this?"

Jeff paused. "I just do, okay? We're gonna find a way out of here. We could use your help."

"And go back to Mistress Monica?"

Jeff gritted his teeth as he replied. "Yes... exactly."