- Text Size +
Their search around the container brought them little information. Aside from the tiny airholes in the lid (which even at Jeff's size, were too small to climb through), it was pretty much airtight. It was also tightly locked on the outside as well, as was well demonstrated when Lena stopped crawling (as she was forced to do in the limited space) and pushed against the roof of the container. Despite the sight of her pushing against the lid making Jeff begin to harden, it accomplished little else.

"It's no good!" Paul said in exasperation, "there's no way out of here!"

"Then they are our new goddesses," Grobrin said, "may they protect us always."

"Until they find a buyer," Jeff retorted, "which is all they want us for. They plan to resell us to women who can't afford to go to the source."

"Sell?" Grobrin questioned.

"B-buyer?" Paul asked nervously.

"What do you mean source?" Lena inquired.

He sighed. There was no use keeping up appearances now. There was no mission now, just survival. "Paul. Have you wondered why some of us men are dressed in rags and are kind of odd?"

Paul paused as he looked at Jeff and Grobrin. "Uh, a little."

"It's because they're from a company called Micro-Shrinkers," explained Jeff. "They produce tiny people to sell to normal sized people."

"What are you saying?" Lena asked. "Paul is like us, we come from the homeland where the Eye cares for us until we are taken to a goddess that-"

"It's not real!" Jeff interrupted. "Well, it is, but not really. You... me... all of us... we're all humans! We're not products or goddesses or slaves or anything! Your ancestors... whoever they were, were normal sized people just like Monica!"

"That's blasphemy!" Grobrin snarled. "You talk just like that crazy elder! It's nonsense!"

Jim... Jeff had forgotten about him.

Paul didn't look convinced. "How do you know all that if you're some 'product' too?"

Jeff looked down and realized his clothing certainly didn't indicate him as a normal member of society. "Well... I'm not a product." He turned to Lena. "My name isn't Hungrell. My name is Jeff, I'm an agent that was reduced so I could use Monica to find out where this Micro-Shrinkers company was."

Lena was taken aback. "You... you're lying! None of this is true! Goddess Monica will save us and-"

Jeff sighed. "She's not a goddess, Lena. She's a normal woman, just like you... only a lot bigger than us. And she can't save us. She doesn't know where we are - she probably doesn't even know we're gone yet."

Lena said nothing in reply, though her expression did not seem to be too pleased.

"So if you're some agent, how come you can't get us out?" Paul asked. "They gave you some top-secret spy gear and stuff, right?"

Jeff rubbed at his invisible ring and made it appear. "I have this... it can send communication, but at this size it has almost no range."

Their conversation was brought to an abrupt end when the container shifted towards the light and the lid opened up above them. Jeff's eyes strained to adjust to the light to see who had opened it. Looking down on them with anticipation was Amanda, who despite being the shortest of the three sisters... was still extremely large compared to the tiny men present. She was dressed in, bizarrely enough, a polka-dotted bikini. For fun, she stepped over the plastic walls and inside the tub in the center of the 'village'.

"Uh oh! It's GIANT AMANDA!" she teased. "You better not get stepped on!"

Lena stood up to her full height... which was just below Amanda's waist. She looked up at the taller woman with a look of defiance in her eyes. Jeff swallowed nervously as he regarded the two woman towering over him. <i>Don't do anything stupid Lena...</i> Jeff thought to himself.

If Amanda detected any malice in Lena, she sure didn't show it. Her grin just broadened as she looked down at the smaller woman. "Oh! Did you want to play some more?"

Lena said nothing.

"Well, that's too bad," Amanda replied. She pointed her finger straight at Jeff. "It's my turn to play with him!"

Amanda started to reach for Jeff. Ready for whatever she had planned, Jeff raised up his arms so they wouldn't get squeezed. But before that could happen, he was surprised to suddenly be shadowed by Lena standing in front of him. Although the gesture was appreciated, it certainly wasn't a very smart thing to do.

Amanda's expression changed to a frown. "Protective of him, aren't ya? Well that's too bad. That one is mine now."

"You... can't have him," Lena managed to say, though it certainly seemed difficult for her to utter. So much for the goddess complex.

"Real cute," Amanda said. She lifted Lena up and put her to the side. "You better not do that when you get a new owner."

"You can't give her away!" Grobrin exclaimed suddenly as he stepped up. "She's our guardian. We serve her and the goddess!"

"Wow. That Monica chick didn't teach you manners much, did she?" Amanda said. She used her foot to slide Grobrin out of the way.

"Hey! What about me!" Paul blurted out. "I'm a person! You can't do this to me!"

"Would you all shut up!?" Amanda shouted. "Girls gotta make a living, okay? Now get over it. And working girls gotta have fun too, so c'mere little guy."

Paul backed off sullenly and helped Grobrin back up to his feet. With no more resistance to be had, Amanda reached down and picked Jeff up. She then looked down at Lena and the others. "These guys sure are overprotective of you. Good thing they wouldn't be around long, huh?"

"They're... they're just scared," Jeff replied.

Amanda looked at him in shock. "Wow! You really are a feisty one. And lippy too. I think we're gonna have a lot of fun."

Then she stepped out of the tub and looked down at Lena. "Better duck down if you don't wanna hit your head, honey." She shut the lid just as Lena's head cleared the rim of the tub. She then locked it and hopped up to sit on it as she set Jeff on her knee. She tapped her chin and looked up as she thought to herself, then looked down and gave him a sly swallow.

<i>Why do I always have to be the popular one?</i> Jeff wondered.

"We're going to have to find a way to have fun without Brecca catching us," Amanda stated.

"But... aren't you her big sister?" Jeff asked.

"Haha! Do I look bigger?" Amanda asked. "You silly tiny."

"Older sister, then."

Amanda's smile faded. "Well, yeah. I used to be the tallest but- nevermind! Playtime!"

She stood up and held up Jeff as he looked down, "Hmm... where to put you. I guess you're still too big to ride in my top..."

"I could walk," Jeff suggested.

"Better idea!" She pulled her bikini bottom and slid Jeffin so that his legs were dangling in front of hers, his arms and head over the top... and his back up against a very bristly surface. Even after climbing up Monica's stockings, getting trapped in Lena's grip, and massaging Brecca's nipple... this had to be the most humiliating position he'd been in yet. Looking up, all he could see was her breasts protruding out. So he just looked ahead and sighed. This was going to be a long day.

"Ahh! That's perfect!" Amanda said. "I could turn you around... but I don't think you'd do much good at that size. And it would be kind of hard to see."

Jeff bit his tongue. For reasons he could not explain, he wasn't terrified. Just very, very angry. What was wrong with this woman?

She left the room through a flap in the door that was designed for pets. She had to kneel down a bit to do so (which was very painful for Jeff), but fit through easily enough thanks to her slim figure. Jeff noted that it was rather strange that Brecca had relegated her sister to navigating the house through door flaps and being forced to steal tiny men when she wasn't looking. Talk about a dysfunctional family. He supposed, though, he should be grateful he wasn't with Jessie right now. She definitely had issues.

Amanda continued through the house slowly. Across the main room was Brecca watching TV. The chair was faces towards the TV at the far right, so that all Jeff could see was her feet resting on a footstool, her arm hanging over the side, and the profile of her face. Whatever she was watching, she seemed to be pretty involved in it. Brecca was nowhere to be seen. Amanda bent down (again, painful) and picked up a rather loose fitting shirt that she had left outside the door. She then pat Jeff on the head.

"Okay little guy... be nice and quiet and don't move, or big Amanda will get upset, okay?"

"Yes maam," Jeff muttered with as little contempt as he could manage. Amanda then took the shirt and slipped it on. It was a big shirt that went down to her knees. Thanks to her breasts, the fact she had a tiny man protruding from her crotch was hardly noticeable. All he could see was white, though he could make out vague shapes and lights through the fabric. He did his best to stay still, as much as he didn't like his position.

Once Amanda was sure that Jeff wasn't going to move, she started to walk to the other side of the apartment as casually as a girl could with a guy in her pants. She was spotted by Jessie who turned out to be sitting in the dining room eating breakfast. She was sitting on a booster seat and eating out of a comically large bowl. Jessie gave her sister an odd look.

"What are you up to?" Jessie asked.

"Just heading to my room, alright!?"

"Yeesh fine," Jessie replied.

Amanda continued to her room at a slightly faster pace. Once she got through the flap to her room, she put the door cover over it and locked it. Due to her size, she always kept the actual doorknob locked. It meant she had a place she could go to anytime she wanted without anyone bothering her. Granted, it wasn't really much of a room. It was more of a large closet, but was an acceptable size for woman who wasn't even 2' tall. Once she got in her room, she ripped off the shirt by the door and walked over to a mirror on the wall to look at Jeff.

"Ohhh! You look adorable there," Amanda said, "I could keep you there forever! And it'd feel good too!"

"It's uh... kinda painful though," Jeff replied. He didn't think the sight of himself in a giant redhead's bathing suit was adorable at all. It was a bit kinky, he admitted, but it certainly didn't do any wonders for his self respect.

"Oh! So sorry!" Amanda replied. She reached down to her bottom and pulled it down on both sides. Once they were not gripping her hips anymore, she simply let go and Jeff's weight caused him and the bottom to suddenly fall to the floor. It wasn't too far a fall and the floor was cushioned, but the landing did cause him to roll forward and become embarassingly tangled up in the clothing. In a fit of decency, he untangled himself from the bathing suit and stood up.

She managed to stifle a giggle at his expense. He looked up and realized she was partially exposed and looked back down. Which he thought was rather ironic. Apparently it was only immodest to look at pussies when they weren't bigger than you. However she reached back down and put her bottom back on (rather clumsily actually, this girl had no concept of grace). Once she was 'dressed' again, she got down on her knees to look at her little prize. "Now remember... I did promise cat and mouse yesterday!"

Jeff didn't like the sound of that. "Uh... yes you did."

"Now guess who gets to be the cat?"

"... me?" Jeff asked in an ill-timed attempt at humor.

"Hahaha! You're a funny little runt," Amanda said, "No! I'm the cat... and you're the mouse!"

Figured.

She then leaned down so she was standing on her palms and knees. "Now then! Here's the rules! You can run and hide however you want. I can only walk on my hands and feet... just like a cat! Then when I catch you, I get to do whatever I want with you!"

"What happens if I get away?" Jeff asked.

Amanda grinned. "Silly mouse. You don't get away... you get caught! ... now start running!"

Jeff remained still.

"Okay, when I say run... you're supposed to run. NOW RUN!"

Jeff didn't move an inch.

"Okay... you know I'm a lot bigger than you," Amanda warned, "So you better start running!"

"What's in it for me?" Jeff asked.

"What?" Amanda asked dumbfounded.

"What," Jeff repeated a bit slower, "Is it in for me?"

"This isn't about YOU!" Amanda replied. "You run and I chase you!"

Jeff took a quick sweep of the room. "There's no mousehole for me to get to. I can stand here and you catch me or I can run and you catch me." He sat down and crossed his legs. "At least this way I don't get tired out."

Amanda fumed. "You can't do that! The game doesn't work that way!"

"Then what's in it for me?" Jeff asked again as he stood.

She paused. "In it... for you? But there's no way you can get away..."

"But if I did," Jeff suggested.

"Then..." she started.

"You have to do what <i>I</i> want."

"I have to- hey! No! It doesn't work that way," Amanda replied.

Jeff sat back down, "Then go ahead and catch me."

Amanda was red in the face now. "Fine!"

"Fine what?" Jeff asked. He realized he was probably pushing it a bit too far now... but at this point, he didn't care anymore.

"Fine you can have what you want if you get away!" Amanda blurted out.

Jeff stood back up. "Sounds like a deal." He stuck out his hand.

Amanda looked at the hand and with a roll of the eyes, extended her index finger and shook his hand. "Okay! Now run!"

"You have to close your eyes," Jeff said.

"That wasn't the deal!"

"You said I was a mouse right? A mouse has to sneak. I can't sneak out in the open, can I?"

"Fine! Ten-"

"Twenty."

"FIFTEEN seconds."

<i>Better than nothing</i> Jeff thought. After Amanda closed her eyes, he took a quick inventory of his surrounding. He could hide under her bed - too obvious. She had a dresser he would fit under, but that was just begging to be found. Like all the doors in the house, the bottom dragged against the carpet, so he couldn't just leave. Then he glanced by the door and grinned.

Amanda opened her eyes after saying, "Fifteen!" She then started prowling around, still on all fours, looking for him. "Oh little mousey... where are you?"

She checked under her bed. She stuck her head under and looked up to see if he was hanging from anything. She looked on top of the bed and lifted the blanket and pillow. Still nothing. She checked the dresser and looked under it. She then removed each individual drawer and looked inside. Then she checked again to be sure. Then she double checked under the bed. She sat back and looked around the room. The room was kind of bare... and he wasn't that small (comparatively).

"You can't hide forever!" Amanda taunted. She certainly hope he wouldn't. She would have to put him back... and if she didn't...

Then she grinned. She crawled over to the door and grabbed at the shirt. Jeff fell out, a bit stunned, but not all that surprised. He broke out into a run. She pounced at him and nearly had him in hand, but he narrowly escaped. He ran towards the dresser as she bounded after him, but as soon as he reached the dresser, he dropped to his feet and rolled under to the far back. Amanda reached her hand in, but Jeff pushed himself to the back of the dresser just out of her reach. From his perspective, all he could see was her hand up close... and behind it, her breasts nearly overflowing out of her top. He knew he couldn't outrun her much longer, so when she grasped desperately again... he stepped forward. Her fingers instantly wrapped around him and she pulled him up and help him up triumphantly.

"Ha! Gotcha!" Amanda cheered.

"I guess I couldn't outrun you after all," Jeff said. "Now what?"

Amanda stood up and walked over to the bed. She then sat on the bed in front of him with a grin on her face. Already knew where this was going. Whenever a giant girl put him on a bed, it ALWAYS ended the same. Well, not use complaining about it. May as well enjoy it, he reasoned. After all, he HAD enjoyed it anyways. So he started walking towards her while looking up.

"What are you doing?" Amanda asked. She stretched her feet out and wriggled her toes. "My feet are tired! I want a massage!"

That surprised him. Massage her feet? He walked to the end of the bed and positioned himself in front of her right foot that was sitting up erect. Her big toe was just above his head. He placed his hand up against the surface of her foot and took in the softness of it. He walked to the side and put his hands around her smallest toe (which was about the size of his head) and oddly found himself thrilled when it began to wriggle. He looked around her feet and saw her smiling slyly at him from across the bed.

A promise was a promise. With his tiny hands, he started pressing against her flesh and massaging it as best he could. He spent a few minutes working it as best he could as he found himself slowly beginning to take on the same scent as her feet. For some reason it didn't seem so bad and he eagerly started working on the other foot. He kept at it until suddenly her foot knocked him over. She suddenly sat up and looked down at him.

"Not very good at it, are you?" Amanda asked.

"Well your feet are kind of big..." Jeff admitted.

"It's true," Amanda replied. "But it's time to put you back. You know what that means, right?"

He sighed. Jeff knew exactly what that meant. She stood up beside the bed and he turned around to face the wall. She picked him up and slid him into her bottom again. She then picked up the shirt and took a quick glance at the mirror again to marvel at her little accessory, then put the shirt back on. She unlocked the flap on the door and walked out... stepping right into the crotch of Jessie. Jeff could barely tell what was going on, just that they weren't moving for some reason.

"Done with your little toy?" Jessie asked.

<i>Oh shit</i>, thought Jeff.

Amanda strained her eyes up to look at her younger sister. "Wh-what toy?"

"The one in your pants obviously," Jessie answered. "Now hand him over."

"No, you can't have him! You'll just-"

"Or maybe I should just tell Brecca then," Jessie taunted. She crouched down and opened up her hand in front of Amanda. "Well?"

Amanda sighed and pulled up her shirt and pulled Jeff out. She looked down at him for a few seconds before reluctantly dropping him in Jessie's larger hand. Jessie closed her fingers over Jeff and stood up to her full height. She turned to walk away, but felt Amanda tug at the end of her shirt.

"You won't hurt him right?" Amanda asked.

Jessie glared down at her sister contemptuously. "I'll do whatever the hell I please."

Inside of Jessie's grip, Jeff was terrified. While he certainly had exercised some control in his interaction with Amanda, he knew he would have no power here. This woman... the middle sister, she had no like of him like the other two. In fact the only feelings she had shown him so far was anger for ruining the robbery at Monica's house. He wasn't eager to see what punishment she had in store for him. Would she crush him? Perhaps she wound draw blood from him with a needle. There was no limit to what she could do. He'd endured torture before, but in all those situations it was always a matter of escaping his captor.

This woman was like a hundred foot mountain to him. The usual rules didn't apply. There was no one coming to his rescue. There was no clever escape from her grasp. He would just have to endure it... and survive. He wished there was some kind of option for him... but he was truly helpless and alone.