- Text Size +
The time that Jeff spent inside Jessie's hand was like an eternity. Her fingers were coiled up around him, but they seemed more like iron bars or claws than the fingers of a beautiful girl. She might have been the type of girl he might have dated at his old size, as he always seemed to have a certain affinity with the unusual women. Perhaps it was just being an unusual person that he was, but he'd never had any success with knockouts like Monica.

They must have left the apartment, because he observed through the cracks in her finger that she reached up to turn a doorknob. Where they ended up was the hallway and a little distance later, Jessie was knocking on the door. Who opened it was, from what little Jeff could observe, a titanic woman. He couldn't make out her height, but Jessie's head barely cleared this other woman's crotch. Jessie was ushered in by a larger hand and the door was shut behind them. The larger woman then crouched down and grinned.

"And what have we got this time?" she asked eagerly.

"A little bugger my sisters like," Brecca answered, "but I don't care much for."

Jessie opened her hand, affording Jeff a clear look at this new woman. She was a darker tone woman - hispanic possibly - who was much taller than the rather petite Brecca. Jeff reckoned she didn't quite clear six foot, but that was still phenomenally huge from Jeff's perspective. She was dressed rather casually in a tanktop and a pair of denim shorts that didn't extend past her hips. This lady was certainly welled proportioned though and had a bust that put all others to shame (though Jeff admitted that probably had to do with her being the largest woman he'd seen so far).

He was picked up between her index finger and thumb so she could take a good look at him. She then stood up to her full height and held Jeff up in the air above him. He was, needless to say, quite terrified to be this high up - even if the view down was rather nice. He tried to wrap his arms around one of her fingers, but his position didn't quite afford it. Seeing him struggling, she lowered him down and sat him down on her other index finger. He instinctively clasped his legs around to prevent from falling. She smirked at his display.

"I think the little guy wants to be his engagement ring to me," the woman said. She looked down at Jessie, "What's his name?"

Jessie thought about it and shrugged, "Dunno. Never bothered to ask."

The woman brought her finger, with Jeff mounted on it, in front of her face so that he was level with her eyes. "Well little guy... do you have a name?"

He saw no need for an alias anymore. "Jeff," he answered. Then he quickly followed up with, "Mistress."

"So courteous!" the woman said as she put her other hand to her chest as if shocked. "But it's Mistress Lyla, if you plese."

Jeff gritted his teeth, but answered. "Yes... Mistress Lyla."

She afforded him a brief smirk before looking down to turn her attention to Jessie. "So what did little Jeff do to upset you?"

"He bungled a little man raid!" Jessie replied. "There was over a dozen beds in his little dollhouse, but we only managed to get three because he warned them all."

Lyla shot a disapproving glance to Jeff as she shook her head in admonishment.

"But Brecca and especially Amanda are crazy about him. Especially Amanda," Jessie explained. "They don't plan on selling him."

Lyla fixed her glance at Jeff and prodded him slightly with her finger, causing him to fall face forward. "You don't seem so great."

Jeff seethed with anger, but kept his mouth shut. He despised how he was only an accessory to this conversation.

"Maybe I should test him," Jessie said, "see if they're right."

"Only one way to find out!" Lyla said as she reached down, scooping up Jessie in her free arm. She held her up high against her waist so that her smaller breasts were level with hers. She then waggled her free index finger until Jeff slipped off and fell down into Jessie's cleavage. He tried to stand up, but Lyla shook her body so that Jeff fell face first down again. She started laughing - prompting Jessie to join in - causing Jeff to bounce around pathetically on the surface of Jessie's breasts. He ended up falling down the slope to the fabric of her top, putting him face to face with Lyla's own cleavage. Compared to the breasts he was on, these were simply titanic. It was like looking at two yachts made of flesh.

"I think he likes mine more than yours," Lyla smirked. She reached an index finger down and pushed Jeff down facefirst into the crevice between her breasts.

Jessie rolled her eyes, "Yeah, screw you too."

Jeff struggled to pull his head out between the two walls of flesh. He glared up angrily at his captress, but all he could see was the outline of her chin and some facial features as she spoke directly to Jessie. Neither of their attention was on him at the moment. In a way, he rather felt jealous of the fact he was being ignored. Whenever he had been with another giantess, their attention had always been focused on him, even if the conversations had always been one sided.

"Actually," Lyla said with a mischevious smirk, "I was thinking screw you."

She walked over to the sitting area and kneeled down so she could drop Jessie down on a footstool that was just long enough to fit her three foot body. With Jessie's body no longer pushing against Lyla's breasts, Jeff lost his footing and found himself sliding backwards. He was just barely able to catch the fabric of her tanktop before he fell to the floor. He breathed a sigh of relief as he tried to figure out what was going on.

"Alright! Take it off young lady," Lyla admonished as she put her arms on her hips, apparently oblivious to Jeff dangling helplessly from her top.

Jessie sighed. "Yes maam!" she said with a mock salute. She then pulled off her top and her jeans. Then with a sly wink to the tiny man who was looking over his shoulder to watch, she undid her bra and lowered her panties.

Lyla picked up the tiny bra and held it against her massive chest - though not where Jeff was. She tried to pull it back on her and shook her head. "Oh dear, these tiny triple A cups are no good for me!"

"Real funny," Jessie snapped.

She then scooped up Jeff inside one of the cups and held it up. "It's big enough for little Jeffy!" she exclaimed happily. She then shut the other cup on top of it, effectively sealing him inside. "It's like the perfect man carrying case!"

Jeff was trapped in the dark as he found himself encased inside of a bra. He probably should have been upset about how humiliating this was, but he had to admit that it was turning him on for some reason. Sometimes he really despised the male libido... but not right now he didn't. When the brassiere opened again, he found himself looking directly into the patch of hair between Jessie's thighs. She was sitting down now, so that he had walls of flesh at all sides. Looking straight up led only to her erect breasts, effectively obscuring her face. The bra cup was suddenly tilted forward, causing him to stumble out. Then it was shook again.

"You won't need your clothes for this Jeffy," said Lyla's voice from behind him.

There was no use arguing, so he removed his savage tiny-man clothing and set them inside the bra cup. Once he had done that, it was immediately whisked away. He looked up to see that Lyla was behind him, her waist effectively creating another barrier that kept him trapped in a valley of woman. She rested her long arms on either side of Brecca and then looked straight down to Jeff.

"Okay little guy," Lyla said in an authoritative tone, "we're working together on this. You're going to go in there and bring this fine lady to orgasm. I'll handle the twins up top for you. Do you understand your mission?"

Jeff said nothing.

"I said..." she replied a bit more sternly, "do you understand, Private Parts?"

Jeff grimaced, but gave a mock salute. He then turned around to look at the patch of hair. Jessie laid down on her back, giving him complete access to her... to her...

<i>I can't be doing this...</i> Jeff thought, <i>I'll get crushed in there! Killed!</i>

And yet he found himself walking towards her pussy. He reached the entrance and touched her skin, causing Jessie to suddenly shudder. He glanced back at Lyla, who fixed him a stern glance. He reached an arm in, keeping his head out for air. He started to grope around inside, but suddenly he felt Jessie's two fingers appear from nowhere and push him inside headfirst.

He didn't have time to hold his breath, so when he did breathe, the air was thick her scent, but amazingly there was oxygen in it, though Jeff found it to be just barely enough. It was a strange feeling being inside another person's body. He couldn't see anything (his eyes were closed after all!), but he could hear... everything. It was warm - moist yes - but he thought he could even hear the dull thump of a distant heartbeat, separated from him by dozens of feet. He started squirming around, not knowing what else to do in that situation. It obviously had an effect. He could feel motion. It wasn't the usual kind of motion like being tossed around, but the kind of sensation like being in a rocking boat. This was more like being in a boat in a storm. Fortunately (or unfortunately?) he was pressed in tightly, otherwise he might have been thrown about.

Taking slow breaths, he continued to make his movements. Liquid was beginning to gush around him and he fought to find a way to breathe. Eventually he took one last final breath as he struggled to free himself. Her muscles contracted around him, threatening to crush him. He was beginning to panic as he found himself unable to get free. His terror had overtaken his libido and the hardness that he had went soft as he flailed to get free. This seemed to only enhance her enjoyment as the storm continued to get more fierce. As his lungs began to give way, he realized he was plugging up her juices from coming free. He passed out.

---

He woke up to cold water being poured on him. He strained to sit up, but immediately regretted doing so. The ache of his body wanted him to stop moving, but he ignored it and sat up. He found himself sitting in Lyla's hand as cold water was being run over him. When he actually moved, she seemed shocked by it.

"Jessie!" she exclaimed, "Look at this!"

Everything went blurry as Lyla swung her hand down to show a wearied and halfway dressed Jessie the tiny man in her hand.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed as she prodded him with a finger. "The little bastard is still alive!"

Jeff rubbed his forehead as he heard their exclamations. He wasn't quite sure what they were talking about, but the groaning of his body certainly confirmed that he was alive - though he wasn't certain whether that was a good thing.

"When he came out, I was certain you'd crushed him," Lyla said, "most little guys usually slide out way before then!" She turned down to look at Jeff. "You're quite a guy, Jeffy. If you were two inches taller, I might go straight for you."

Jeff just wished the dull thunder in his head would stop. He didn't even know what they were talking about. He didn't care. All he wanted was to just fall asleep. Or die. Or anything, really.

"Well if he's awake... there's no reason to... leave him out of the fun," Jessie replied.

Lyla smirked, "I don't think he'd survive me, but we can find a place for him, I'm sure."

"Then let's do it!" Jessie said.

The taller woman nodded and sat Jeff down on the counter, not even looking to see where she left him. It didn't matter, since he was too sore to otherwise move. He was shuddering both from the cold water and just in what he could only describe as fear. It wasn't like him to be scared - as he went into any mission knowing he could die, yet terror hung around him like a cloak. He couldn't think straight, all he could feel was terror at these two titanic beauties whose words he could hardly even make out anymore. Already he was beginning to recall what happened... the feeling of being trapped, helpless, and in the dark. It was enough to make him feel claustraphobic, even though it was now over.

He glanced upwards and watched as Lyla, indifferent to him, removed her clothing. The skirt went, then the top, then the bra, and at last the panties. His wits were beginning to return to him and his fear was turning into, somehow, desire. It was, by now, an age old battle in his mind. It was a strange thing that a man's passion and lust could even overcome the sheer danger of a woman who could crush you with any part of her body. In a way, he hated that part of himself as his worst enemy... but it was a companion too. Surely his experiences would have been pure torment were it not for the erotica present in his situation.

Suddenly she turned and looked down at him, so he stood up ready for whatever she had planned. She knelt down so that her breasts dangled over him. It was like seeing two mountains, upside down, dangling over your head. It was quite intimidating to say the least. She started swaying slightly, causing her breasts to follow suit. She swayed forward and one of them hit Jeff, sending him on his back a few inches away from her. As he sat up, he gasped at the sheer power they had.

"You shouldn't get close to these ladies!" Lyla teased. "You definitely don't want them on top of you!"

And to demonstrate, she moved above him and lowered one of her breasts on top of him. He found himself pinned under her nipple. It was all she had on top of him, but it was enough. He put his arms up against her, but could not move it. She simply giggled at his vain attempts and stood back up to her full height. She then up with a single finger, so that he was precariously dangling as he held on using his own effort. She then dropped him on her left breast. He tried to hold on, but found himself dangling until his hand caught her nipple - the same one he had been under before. If was fortunate for him, because it had become erect due to its interaction with him. It was solid enough that he was able to keep hold on, though he wasn't sure for how long.

Lyla turned around and patted Jeff on his back with her pinky finger. "Lil' Jessie is too small to reach us up here... but you better not fall while she's down there, or she might gobble you up!"

He looked down past her breasts and saw Jessie waiting below him, her head level with Lyla's crotch. She looked up at him and licked her lips, as if inviting him to let go and fall into her mouth. He resolved not to oblige her as he fought to maintain his grip. This shouldn't be too hard to manage, he thought...

But then Lyla started moving. He looked down and realized that Lyla was receiving pleasure... orally. It might have been a erotic sight to watch from afar or even from below, but from above her was fighting just to keep a handhold. The other breast was secured by Lyla's right hand as she began to massage it. The other... the one Jeff was on, was left to sway madly with her movements. It was incredibly difficult to stay on and he found his grip was loosening. He held on tighter.

In the height of her ecstacy, Jeff lost his grip and found himself falling for what seemed to be a hundred feet. He watched as the span of her colossal abs passed him by. He might have fell to the ground, had he not the fortune of falling beside Jessie's ear. He grabbed a strand of her hair, which stopped him from falling, but also caused him to start swinging. As he was swinging, he found another strand of hair in reach and he grabbed that to steady himself. He felt safe for the moment, until he realized he was no longer on Jessie's head - he had grabbed one of Lyla's hairs from her nether regions!

Looming just close to him was Jessie's tongue, giving all manner of pleasure to her giant friend. Now he was far closer to the action than he would have liked! Feeling a bit like Tarzan, he used the individual hairs to start climbing away from Jessie and further up Lyla's waist. He noted with a feeling of dread that this pussy was much, much larger than Jessie's. Lyla was certainly right that he wouldn't survive this one... and he wasn't willing to try and prove her wrong.

And then a thought occured to him. Lyla had apparently not noticed him falling off her nipple. If he could get away unnoticed by Jessie, then he might have a chance for escape later. It was a shot in the dark, but one worth exploring. He started weaving his way down, careful to avoid the tongue that could potentially crush him. When the time was right, he sunk in. He pushed himself in - further than Jessie's tongue could penetrate, and wedged himself inside her vagina. The fact he was willing to do this was perhaps extremely crazy, but it was perhaps his only chance.

He braced himself against the liquids that went past him, threatening to send him loose from his new hiding place. He managed to keep his place and remained perfectly still. Any movement, he suspected, would alert Lyla to his presence. He strained to hear the conversation going on both outside... and directly above him.

"A...amazing," Lyla gasped. "Better than ever."

"Well it should be," Jessie replied. "Though one day we're going to have to find a way to switch places."

"And how was it for-" there was a pause. "Is Jeffy down there?"

There was a moment of silence.

"I can't find him!" Jessie exclaimed.

"He has to be somewhere!" Lyla replied.

Then everything went crazy. Lyla began to move around, getting on her knees to look, and Jeff found himself getting vertigo from the movement. Suddenly he saw the slit opened wider in front of him and a large finger poke around towards him. He didn't dare move back and fortunately she failed to find him. They continued searching to no avail until they gave up.

"Ugh, Brecca will be pissed," Lyla groaned (which certainly sounded odd since he was inside her!).

"I'll just blame Amanda," Jessie replied. "It wouldn't be the first time she'd lost a little guy."

"Well if he's alive, he'll be smart to show himself," said Lyla. "There's nowhere for him to go, after all."

"Keep an eye out for him then," Jessie replied.

"Sure. But I have to get some sleep in before work."

Soon the conversation ended and Jeff found himself playing the waiting game. It was a stroke of fortune that she would be going to sleep. He just had to wait for her to go horizontal, which was, admittedly, going to be a bit difficult to determine given his perspective of the situation. He breathed slowly and kept time by counting her heartbeats. In a strange way, he was in one of the most intimate of positions with her. She knew nothing about him, but he was aware of everything about her. Still, nothing he wanted to make a habit out of in any case.

For about an hour he waited, breathing slowly the musty air, in his strange prison. He finally decided he could take no longer. She hadn't moved for some time now and he knew she had to be asleep by now. So he began to crawl out. One he climbed through the lips of her pussy, he wasn't greeted to light like exiting a cave, but a black canvas formed by her thong. Despite his size, he was able to work his way out from under it and was at last greeted with fresh air once again.

She was on her couch and from his perspective, she seemed to be asleep (though her breasts did not afford a clear look at her face). He stretched his tired, tiny limbs as he took in his surroundings and conditions. He was woefully naked (save for a few pubic hairs that had become stuck to him) and covered with her juices which were now a sticky layer on his skin. After having been in the inferno of heat of being inside her, he found himself shivering to be out in the open. Fortunately he had no such suicidal urges as to explore her body. He'd already spent himself more than once and even thinking about doing anything erotic was painful. With great effort he put it out of his mind (a tremendous feat since he smelled like sex) and started climbing down from Lyla.

Fortunately she didn't have a leather couch or anything that would make climbing difficult. It was an old couch and the fabric was stretched and torn, making it extremely easy to climb down. At two inches tall, it was like scaling down a mountain. However, unlike other mountains he'd been climbing lately, this one was sturdy enough that he never ran into any problems. When he was about halfway down, Lyla suddenly shifted in her sleep and one of her legs fell off the couch and position itself inches away from him. He swallowed nervously at having it so nearby, be continued his descent anyways.

There was a gap under the couch which he hadn't accounted for. It was about four inches tall (12 feet from his perspective)  and it was a long climb to reach one of the ends to climb down one of the legs. Now, he had always been somewhat certain that his tiny weight would make falling less severe, but it had never been willing to test that theory from jumping from high places. However, this was a meager distance that he felt was worth taking a risk for. So once he reached the lowest point where he was holding on only by his hands, he simply let go.

To his surprise, when he landed he barely had to bend his knees to cushion his fall. It was like he had fallen from the distance of a single stair. This filled him with confidence and he took to going underneath her couch. He had no such delusions of going anywhere while a two hundred foot tall woman could wake up at any time. He started by pulling off the strands of hair stuck to him. From his perspective, they were quite thick and like a rope, but were too wiry and slick to be of any use. Regardless, he had waited until he was somewhere discreet to remove them, lest she somehow spot a stray hair and think something was amiss. (It was a stretch, but Jeff was taking no chances.)

He took an inventory of the items under the couch. By now he was starving from hunger. He hadn't eaten yesterday and today had been spent at the whim of three sex-crazed women. He reckoned it was late in the afternoon by now and his hunger had started to dominate the erotic thoughts that plagued him. As luck would have it, he managed to find a few crumbs of bread, a stray M&M, and an old nearly empty bottle of water that had rolled under the couch. Eating like this was not an enviable position to be in, but he was desperate at this point. He chewed away at the stale crumbs, gave up on the M&M (which was too hard to penetrate at his size), and climbed inside the mouth of the water. For a normal person, there was barely enough to dampen the throat, but at his size he was able to drink enough to ease his thirst. Although he was wary about spoiling his water supply so early, he decided he wouldn't be staying much longer and used the remaining water to bathe himself in. The water didn't even come up to his knees, but it was a relief to no longer be caked in that sticky mess.

Afterwards he found a half used napkin (this lady was quite the slob!) and Jeff tore off the unused bits to form a rudimentary covering for his unmentionables. He also located a used toothpick that made an ideal walking stick at his size. Sure it had been used - as he could tell by the dulled ends - but it was dry now and by now he had been too intimate with Lyla to particularlily be concerned about something that had been in her mouth. Despite his meager coverings, he felt somewhat like himself again and he skirted around the edges of the couch - careful to stay in the shadows - and devised a route of escape to reach her door. He still planned to leave after Lyla had left to go to work, but he wanted to have every advantage possible in case there was a surprise visit.

He spent another hour nibbling on a bit of food as he watched her dangling tree-sized leg beside the couch. Eventually he heard the springs above him to begin relaxing and saw another leg drop to the ground. He quickly ran back and hid behind the water bottle. Like a wary mouse, he watched as she walked down the hallway, spent an agonizing ten minutes in the shower, spent a few minutes dressing, and then walked back into the living area, stopped momentarily in the kitchen area, before she continued on to the door. She shut out the lights, turned the lock, and shut the door behind her.

The house was his.