- Text Size +
He shook his head. He had dreamt about giant women and giant pizzas. Amazingly only the pizzas had been trying to eat him. He thought about that a bit. It was not that amazing. People really do not go around eating other people anyways. Of course, pizzas did not go around eating people either. But that was irrelevant. He was trying to remember what exactly it was he was doing. Waking up in another bed should have meant there being a woman with him. It never had, of course, but he always woke up hoping it was the case. Being a James Bond type agent with sexy women never happened to him. All he ever got was giant rodents. Life was terribly unfair.

He stopped staring at the ceiling and sat up. He wished he hadn't. A woman was at the foot of his bed, glaring at him. He remembered her as being Mina. She was not too bad looking, really. She looked a bit older than him, but she was well figured. These were the sort of thoughts his early morning mind were able to come up with. When he had saw her the day previously, when his mind had been fully alert, his thoughts on her had mostly been, "Oh hell."

This was because she was, after all, 12 feet tall. Or rather, she was eight inches tall and he was only a mere four inches tall. These thoughts did not occur to him immediately. He was wondering, rather, when he was going to stop feeling so groggy and see her as normal. He was doing a poor job at waking up, so Mina decided to help.

He was suddenly pulled out of bed by his collar lifted a few inches (to his perspective) off the bed to be eye level with her. He was now fully awake and cursing himself.

"You are late for breakfast, little 'confidant'," she mocked. "Next time I won't be so forgiving."

She then tossed him to her side. He groaned and picked himself up, a little shaken at being thrown out of bed. He already had something really clever to say, but thought better of it and headed towards the stairs. He had made it down a few of them before she started down them, stepped over him, and continued on down.  He sighed, this was going to take time to get used to.

Breakfast was very unusual. They all sat at a long table, which to all the men was over their heads. The men had to stand on stools to eat. At the head on either side sat Mina and Lena, sitting down and quite comfortable. He found that his seat, as 'Confidant' was to sit at Lena's right hand. Across from him sat the 'priest', Mugluk. The breakfast consisted of one strawberry finely cut up, bits of a few cornflakes, a few thimbles full of milk, and  some bread crumbs. Breakfast took place downstairs in the 'dollhouse'. As he was told, Monica was too busy to eat with them during breakfast. When she ate dinner, they did so with her.


He also got a glimpse of the girl. She sat at Mina's right side, but with the chief sitting at the corner between the two of them. Although the girl was only a foot taller than her father, her child-size proportions more than dwarfed his smaller adult body. She resembled her mother, but had a dark variant of blonde like her father. She was, however, dressed more conservatively than the two ladies. She seemed to enjoy taunting Jim, who sat across from her, and one of the other men who sat next to her.

"Isn't she amazing!" Mugluk said to Jeff.

He didn't say anything. He was hoping to talk to Jim and find out more. These 'slaves' were just ignorant people.

"To think, she chose me as her priest," Mugluk continued with a touch of pride.

Jeff was astonished at that. He had rather expected them to dislike this situation as much as him.

"Yakar used to be priest," Lena said suddenly.

Jeff looked up at her a little bit astonished. He had not expected her to speak with 'lowly men'. "What happened?"

"He was unfaithful," she said, as if to herself. "He was in love with Mina. She was his wife, they came here together."

"Why didn't Mon- the goddess just punish him?" Jeff asked.

"She did, nothing would tear them apart."

"She could have killed him," Jeff noted.

Lena looked horrified. "She would never do such a thing! She is our protector and provider!"

Jeff felt sick. This was all so terribly wrong. These were people!

He only casually listened to what conversation there was. Most of the men spoke of Monica's beauty and might. This was like paradise to them. 'Even though none of them had been exactly all that brave when climbing on her hand', Jeff thought to himself.

After breakfast, the two Double-Women motioned for them to go outside, even though they both stayed inside the house.

Monica was waiting for them, towering a hundred feet over them all. She was dressed... in very little. A lacy red bra with matching a matching lingerie bottom She also had her nylon stockings on her legs, which to the perspective of the men was like a huge net. She seemed only half dressed compared to last time, but nobody was about to complain about that. She stood far enough away that they could look up and see most of her face.

She quickly crouched down, scaring most of the men and causing them to step back. She took an obvious delight in this and her large smile proved it. Her hand went towards the group and they all instinctively tensed up. Jeff was horrified as he felt her large fingers wrapped around him. He swallowed heavily and closed his eyes as he felt himself propelled high in the air. She looked down at the men.

"I must speak to my Confidant. You may all explore, but when I return, you must all return. Those who do not will be punished."

Jeff shivered as he felt her thunderous footsteps. She headed towards the doorway and left the room. She did not bother locking it. The bottom of the door did not have any space to slip under and even all of them combined could not hope to reach and turn the doorknob.

He was taken into what he guessed was her living room. She set him down in a less than gentle fashion on a glass table in front of the couch. She sat down and kneeled down, so she could look directly down at him. Jeff felt a bit dizzy, but was able to stand up. He looked up. Her breasts were only just above him , but out of his reach. They were colossal to him, each one of them easily larger than he was... and a lot, lot heavier than him... He was told in his briefing, as a sort of aside, that one of them would be able to crush him flat. As appealing as they were to him, they were also dangerous...

Looking further up he saw her face. She was smiling only so slightly. She was content to let Jeff digest just how much power she had over him before anything was said.

"You are a unique little man," she said at last.

He swallowed and managed out a weak, "'nkyou."

"The first to climb into my hand. No other man has showed such daring and trust. I was rather planning on having a bit of fun catching two men."

"It seemed the smart thing," Jeff said nervously.

"And you talk!" she said smiling more. "The other men are too terrified, even now, to say much more than 'yes mistress'."

He was feeling a little better. At least he managed to give a good impression. "I try my best, mistress."

"It's only fair..." she said as she leaned down closer to him. Her breasts rested on top of the table, not only inches away (to her perspective). "... to let you know that I chose you to be more than a Confidant, little... Hun..."

"Hungrell," he supplied.

"What a silly name," she laughed. "You, little Hungrell, are more than just my Confidant."

He was not sure where this was leading. "What am I then... mistress?"

"You are my special toy," she smiled, revealing her teeth. "Not like the other men. You are very special. Very, very special."

"What... what will you do with me?"

"First I have to know if you are worth it," she answered.

His answer was interrupted as her hand swept up from behind him and lifted him up again. He tried to see where she was heading, but mostly it seemed to be towards the wall. He could not get a good look down, but could feel her shifting about. For a moment she kneeled over just a bit and used her other hand to reach towards something on the ground. Then once that was all straightened out, she gently set him on the floor.

He hated when she stood just above him like that. It made it impossible to see her face or what exactly it was that she was planning. She crouched down again, a little slower than last time (but still had the effect of causing him to back away like a house was going to fall on him). Her smile was more devious than before.

"I want you on my shoulder," she stated. There was not arguing with this statement, it was a fact.

"How will I get there," he asked.

She shrugged nonchalantly. "You will climb."

He looked straight ahead. She had put her heels on again. He looked up the long expanse of her legs. The nylons would not be too hard to climb... they did not extend all the way up to her waist though. But they were probably close enough he could reach her lingerie... He looked again, probably not. They were terribly old-fashioned, but he figured that she did that to make it harder. There were, at least, straps on the sides of her thighs... If he could get up there, then there was a bit of lace hanging down from her bra past her belly button and down to the brim of her lingerie. If he could make it there, then...

He decided not to think further than that. They very thought of doing this was absurd anyways. This was no mountain climbing exercise. This was a woman that should, by all rights, be shorter than him. Of course, he did have a mission... if he could get on her shoulder, then maybe she would be more receptive to questions. At the very least, she could not step on him if he was on her shoulder.

He took a deep breath and walked around her shoe. He was able to walk under the arch of her heel without ducking his head, which was not all that comforting. He decided that the best place to start would be to climb on the end of her shoe where her toes were. As he started struggling to climb on, he could feel her toes start to raise and wiggle. He ignored it as best he could and climbed all the way on. He looked over to his right, realizing in the back of his mind he had chosen her right leg. It did not really matter, but at least he knew where he stood.

He looked ahead. The black, glossy material of the shoe was not easy to walk on. And there was still quite a vertical curve going up on the shoe before he would reach her nylons. It was no use climbing it. He took a running start, made it up halfway, and slipped back down. He heard her start laughing above him. He could even feel the movement from his position. This only served to make him red in the face from anger. He ran again, but only made it slightly further and ended up slipping even more. Her laughter continued and his mood continued to deteriorate. He'd show her.

He climbed back on her shoe, then took one big running start and jumped at the end, managing to catch with his hands the groove around her high heels. He pulled himself up. From his current position, he could no longer see her face peering down at him. He looked behind and realized she had been standing in front of a mirror anyways. It was very worrying when he realized how hard it was to spot himself in the mirror. He knew he was small, but he did not realize he was that small. He put it out of his mind, he had a job to do.

He started climbing. The material was rather like a net, so climbing was not that bad. He felt he was making good time, even though it was tiring him out. He finally made it past her knee and took a deep breath and looked down. He cringed, it looked like a good thirty foot drop to him. He continued upwards and had just moved above her kneecap when she suddenly started moving. He quickly braced himself to her as she started walking. He was barely able to work up the never to turn around to see what she was doing. She had entered what he guessed what was the kitchen. She was doing something on the counters high above him, but he could not tell what from his perspective.

It was harder to climb, but he continued to ascend despite the movement. Whenever he looked up, he simply gasped at the sight. It was one thing to see her towering over him, but the higher he got, the larger she seemed. With some time, he finally managed to reach the top of her nylons. Once he was there, he started maneuvering himself towards the strap. He used it to pull himself up, so his feet were standing on the thing ridge of the fabric. It was not the greatest of footing, but it was better than what he had been facing so far.

He was only a little ways up when suddenly he saw her hand move down towards him. Without any hesitation, she suddenly loosened the strap. Horrible realization occurred to him as she held the strap firmly with her hand... and then let go. He held on as tight as he could as the strap took him down. He felt himself crash against her thigh, almost losing his grip when the wind was knocked out of him. He looked up with a face that was a mix of fear and anger.

"Why!" he demanded. "What did I do wrong!?"

She was able to hear him though, despite his size. When she was home alone, she made a point of keeping a small device in her ears to amplify sound. She bent herself down enough so that she could look at him, despite her head being upside down.

"You tried to take the wrong path," she explained with a hint of malice. "Tiny men are not allowed to take the easy way. Try again."

She stood back up straight again and walked back in front of the mirror. In the meantime he started ascending the lost 'ground' by climbing on the nylon again. Without the strap, the only other thing close enough to climb... was her lingerie. He worked his way around her leg to position himself just across from her other thigh. Looking up, all he could see was the red material from her clothing. He was literally under her, a position that on the ground he had only stayed in for seconds at a time.

He got as far as he could up the nylons and tried reaching his arm up. It only covered a very small portion of the length it would take to get up there. He realized he was going to do something reckless. He did this a lot in his job. Granted, he had never done anything life-threatening between a woman's legs before, but that was mostly irrelevant. Mostly anyways...

He climbed up on top of her nylons and stood up on the edge, with nothing to steady himself. He then, very carefully, turned himself around to put his back to her leg. He realized, if she was to so much as flinch, she could send him falling to his death. This is why he did not waste any time thinking about it. Instead he just jumped. He passed the underside of her lingerie and struggled to grasp anything he could. In that split second he thought he had something, he closed his eyes and held on tight. He felt himself fall a bit more, but suddenly stop. He looked up, his hand was holding firmly on to a tiny bit of lace. He happened to look in the mirror across from him. If not for being dangling fifty feet from the ground and being just a little bit unnerved, he might have found the sight of himself funny. He looked up further in the mirror. Monica found it funny, she was stifling a giggle as she looked at the tiny man.

He tried to pull himself up, but with no much luck. So he tried maneuvering his legs about, to try to get himself holding on completely with arms and legs. He failed at that and worked his way over so he could hold on to the ridge between the fabric and her leg. He realized, with a sort of amazed awe, that just above his head was her vagina. For him, it would be a giant pit. He wondered if he would be able to actually fit inside...

But he put that out of his mind. He was dangling for his life, there was no time to be thinking of that. He tried to climb up, but the fabric simply did not lend itself well to it. He had just about made a little headway when suddenly the thread he was climbing loosened and released. He fell down further, now holding onto a small red string just below her groin. He tried to go up further, but he only felt himself slipping.

He looked down again. If he fell, he was going to die. There was no way to get up further...

'This is it,' he thought bitterly to himself. 'I'm going to die just a few inches away from a beautiful woman's womanhood. Way to go, Jeff.'

He suddenly felt something solid on his feet. He felt himself raised up and the string slip out of his hands. He opened his eyes and saw himself rising past her body. She once again held him in the palm of her hand up to her face.

He looked at her.

She looked at him.

"You failed."

---

He was returned to the 'slave room' after his failure. What was worse was that, against all logic, he felt bad for failing. He had let her down and something in him made him feel like he was a disappointment. These were, he concluded, irrational thoughts. He put them away and tried to focus on what he was doing now.

Anything that they, as a group, could do - they would do. She made sure of that. For instance, at the moment they were polishing her shoes. They had a small tub of shoe polish, but they used it in small quantities. Not because she wanted them to be efficient with it, but because they could only take so much of the fumes. Jeff himself was working on the arch of one of her pair of high heels. He found himself walking underneath the arch again. He wasn't sure what it was that made him do it, but there was something... exciting about it.

When they had finished with the shoes, the men all assembled as a group for their next task. When Monica undressed, she never bothered to pick up her clothes. After all, they were known as micro-slavers, there was little reason to not use them as slaves. Mostly it involved dragging all the clothes into a large group. None of them, not even Lena and Mina, could lift the clothes to put them in a basket or anything. But given her erratic undressing patterns, there was a lot of ground for them to cover.

Jeff walked underneath on of her bra cups. He found himself vaguely worried that he could not only go underneath it, but stand up as well with his head just slightly brushing the fabric. Taking this all in, he was a little shocked to see Mugluk crawl underneath the cup and stand beside him. It was, indeed, an extremely awkward situation for him.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" Mugluk said, before Jeff could say anything.

"Eh, oh?"

"That we are here," Mugluk continued excitedly. "That we were chosen to serve the goddess! She provides for us and we get to serve her. And here we stand, beneath this brassiere, a monument to her power."

Jeff's face did not betray his horror. "We're her slaves!"

Mugluk shrugged. "We always have and always will, but now we are serving more than just our mothers, sisters, daughters, and wives. We get to serve a goddess, larger than life. We are blessed!"

Jeff looked down and said nothing. It was no wonder Jim did not like speaking to these people. "We better work on moving this before one of the ladies find us."

---

Dinner was special. There was no doubt at all about that. When it came time, Monica arrived in the room. She surveyed their work with a critical eye. With the exception of those who had been there before, the rest of them stood in fear that they would be flattened for a poor job. After several agonizing seconds, she concluded they had done well and would be rewarded with dinner. They were all then escorted into a box and carried away.

Inside the box, they all struggled to keep from colliding into each other. She was not intentionally walking in such a way to knock them over. Just walking normally would have done that. Jeff could tell she was trying to walk softly, but that did not stop the ride from being a bit jolting. At one point, Jeff stumbled head first into Lena's groin. He looked up embarrassed, but she only looked down at him and smiled vaguely.

About that time they were released from the box. The new arrivers struggled to recognize their surroundings. It did not take long for Jeff to figure it out though. They were in what at first seemed like a strange sort of jungle. The fact of the matter was that the only jungle was lettuce and other vegetables. They were on a plate and Monica was sitting in front of it, holding a fork.

"Now my little bits," Monica said. "I am usually a vegetarian, but you never know what you'll find on your plate."

They all looked up at her with a face of horror. Lena kneeled down beside Jeff, "Don't worry, little one. She will only try to scare you."

Jeff nodded slightly. "Well it's working."

"This is the only dinner you will get," Lena continued. "So eat what you can before the goddess does."

She waved her forks at them a few times, but never got close enough. They all gathered at the edge of the plate and ate what they could, but there was still plenty for all present. Except for maybe Monica herself. After dinner, they were returned to the room. Monica took Mugluk and locked the rest of them up. From outside of their prison, they could hear her moans of ecstasy.

"So, Mr. Cop," Jim said when things had settled down. "Think you're going to be able to slap the handcuffs on Monica here?"

"Very funny," Jeff grumbled. "I was wondering about the girl. Why did Monica purchase her?"

"She didn't," Jim replied. "She was born sometime after Mina and the Chief arrived."

"But that would mean that Monica has had them since she was just a teenage girl."

"No, only since she was twenty-two," Jim explained. "On the other hand, two of the men and myself have been here since she was only eighteen."

"You've been a prisoner here for nine years?"

Jim shook his head, "I was married you know. My wife was pregnant with my child. I never got to know if it was a boy or girl..."

"I'm sorry... but you said they’ve only been here for five years, how is that possible?"

"I can see you are not familiar with Micro-Shrinker practices, are you?"

"Elaborate for me."

"In the past they used to breed tiny people for purchase, but humans take a while to grow. The earliest they would release a man is at sixteen years of age, although they prefer to wait longer. They made a fortune off that, but sold out rather quickly, you see."

"Okay..."

"So they did some genetic modifications so they could create more. At first they tried simply making the women have more children. That... did not end well. They came up with something better. They speeded up the aging process."

"What!?" Jeff said in astonishment. "So not only are these people tiny, but... they age at twice the rate?"

"That's about the size of it," Jim said. "They mature faster, as well."

"So that's why you're the elder. So only three of you age normally, then?"

"Lena too. She may look physically younger than Mina, but she's actually the older of the two."

"... these people are sick," Jeff muttered.

They heard footsteps. Lena and Mina were coming upstairs. All the men quickly returned to their beds and ceased their talking.

When the two ladies came up, they had Mugluk with him. He walked in sort of a drunken stupor and went to bed, saying nothing. Just like the night before, Mina took the Chief down with her. Lena went to bed alone. That night, Jeff did not sleep well.