- Text Size +

You went to bed last night in your small, modest bedroom in Inaba expecting tomorrow to be just another boring day in this bumpkin town you live in. The area wasn’t particularly known for its excitement or night life, and after graduating high-school- without any real prospects to look forward to, you found yourself just going through the motions of everyday life, working your part time job, and doing what you could to entertain yourself.

 

With nothing to really hold your attention your mind as of late had fallen to obsessing over the sheer loneliness and lack of companionship you had been experiencing since most of your old friends moved away to college and beyond.

 

With that train of thought, over the last week or so, you had become increasingly aware of the one thing the area was known for throughout the region, it’s high population of almost unbelievably beautiful women.

 

Particularly, you had become aware of your growing attraction for an old childhood friend from school, who was still in the area as well after graduating, Chie Satonaka. Known for her fierce attitude and tomboy demeanor throughout the small town, you’d always been too afraid to approach her directly and tell her how you feel, although you’d been neighbors since childhood days.

 

Lately you’d fallen to simply blushing, embarrassed, as she held small talk with you, often coming to the beef bowl shop where you worked. While there, she’d voraciously slurp down an almost inhuman amount of food, often to the shock of newer staff or customers. However, you always found yourself staring at her, enchanted by her careless nature, cute faces and the sounds she made as she enjoyed the meals you carefully cooked for her.

 

Drifting off to sleep, still clutching on to the faint images of the girl you so desire in your mind, your body stiffens for a moment- swearing you heard a voice somewhere in the dark room around you. Feeling some sort of presence surrounding you, you become slightly uncomfortable for a second before laughing to yourself and shaking it off, convinced you must just be spooking yourself with your somewhat voyeuristic train of thought, and the areas many strange yokai tales.

 

Returning your mind to the object of your affections, you fill your mind with memories of Chie’s voice, and the sights of her body moving and posing throughout the years you’ve admired her. Moaning softly to yourself, you ignore the strange presence that distracted you. You return your attention to finishing yourself, imagining Chie’s well-toned legs and body, her shifting plush lips and tongue hungrily motioning towards you as if you were a delicious piece of meat you’d brought before her sight .

 

Thinking to yourself how you’d give anything to be close to, held against, or even beneath her body, to be hers completely- before finally passing out for the night.

 

A sudden booming noise, and jarring reverberation awakens you sometime later, your thoughts still adrift with the pleasures and flexing, toned vistas of your crush’s from filling your dreams. Disoriented by the oddly bright light, you reach towards your side table but find your hand slapping against a wide spreading hard surface instead.

 

Suddenly, you’re aware that your body aches while your head spins, pain racking your form as you become aware of the awkward position of your body, and rigid feeling surface you’re laying upon. Sitting up, you’re shocked to realize you’re no longer in your room.

 

Before you spreads the vast expanse of a hardwood floor. Its sheer surface is interrupted in the center by the rising form of a small table covered in various writing and drawing supplies. A colorful rug and assortment of seating pillows is spread beneath it. Looking to the east side of the room, you see a media center stacked with a few game consoles, and a collection of movies.

 

The rest of the area is dominated by media and collectible item memorabilia from various anime, video and martial arts series dotted across shelves with other storage. A small personal work out gym set up with various equipment and a punching bag sits against the wall in the far north wall.

 

A striped curtain hangs from the large window past the gym equipment. The west side of the room seems to be mostly dedicated to a colorful sheet, pillow and plush covered bed, the wall covered in posters around it. There's a sliding door closet within the wall in between the bed and door to the room to the south as well holding a variety of everyday, and athletic clothing. A small pile of various shoes and running sneakers lie on the floor in front of the closet.

 

Throwing your hands up and grasping at your hair, you shake yourself, fighting with the slowly building realization of where you must be, recognizing many of the posters and figures lining the walls and furniture around you. The work-out equipment, the kung fu fandom memorabilia and anime superhero stuff- This is Chie’s bedroom.

 

It’s massive, absolutely huge- compared to your seemingly insignificantly small, piece of debris sized body down on the floor in front of the entertainment set. But, to your amazement it’s almost exactly as you remember it looking, plus a few changes here and there, from how it looked when you had come over to watch shows and play video games with her as a kid.

 

You search your mind for some possible explanation of this insane phenomena, some scientific reasoning or paranormal rumor from the strange town’s history, anything to try and grasp the gravity setting in as you look up at the cyclopean scale of the mountainous furniture towering over you. Your thoughts are quickly interrupted however, as the floor shakes beneath you, another rumbling crash like the one that awoke you, followed by another, and another, sending tremors throughout the area.

 

Looking in the direction of the thunderous noise, you recoil in terror as the giant door of the room swings open wide, and you stare up at the full vista of Chie’s body standing in the doorway. Her short, brown hair sways before her eyes as she dabs at her exposed midsection with a towel, apparently having just finished a workout and now retreating to her room to relax.

 

Stunned by the sight of her gigantic form moving casually before you, your tiny eyes are locked towards the fabric dragging across the cliffside like face of her toned stomach, carefully wiping the sweat from her body. Raising her arms, she drags the small personal towel up her body, and shoves it into the wet surface of her armpits, vigorously rubbing herself and cleaning under both her arms.

 

Throwing the massive pillar of her arm forward, she releases the towel- carelessly tossing it into the room, and sending the moist form sailing through the air before it lands on the hardwood floor nearby you. The shivering mass slams down with enough force to have destroyed you beneath its sopping weight with a thick slopping noise. The floor reverberates slightly around you as it lands and you’re battered by a rush of her well worked body odor covering it, but your attention is immediately drawn back towards the giantess moving in the doorway.

 

Sighing deeply as she enters the room, Chie kicks off her shoes at the door in the direction of the closet. The building sized objects crashing into the door and tumbling across the floor shaking the area and rumbling through the floor beneath you. You can hear the echoes of the massive girl mumbling to herself quietly as she begins to walk across the room towards the TV.

 

"Man, that was more of a work-out then I thought it was going to be... I'm pretty whooped."

 

The padded surface of the bottom of her moist socks collide with the ground causing tremors alongside the wet sound of their impact as her weight is carelessly carried throughout the surface.

 

Shouting and screaming up at her, you realize the odds of her hearing your tiny voice or noticing your motions down here beneath her are barely existent.

 

Looking up at the towering form of Chie's body you see it move in what looks like slow motion compared to your diminutive scale far below. The toned surface of her legs flexing as the sweat soaked gym sock she's wearing raises off the ground in the distance and surges towards you, the dark fabric sailing overhead and covering you in her shadow as she casually steps over you between the table and television.

 

You cover your head in fear as the simple movements of her body threaten to obliterate you beneath her. Begging up towards her you scream for her to notice you, to look down and see you before she crushes you like a bug without even seeing you.

 

Her body stands above you, overshadowing you as both of the rising towers of her socked feet slam into the ground on either side of you, causing a gust of warm, aromatic air to wash over you, the atmosphere around you quickly thickening with the sweat and natural odor of her body. The thick scent of her well-worn socks and the sweaty feet trapped and wiggling within, causes you to cough. You begin struggling to maintain your breathing and cease your shouting as it fills your mouth and nose.

 

She tosses her jacket off carelessly towards the bed, casting it through the air, and begins to bend down, the tight shorts covering her ass straining against her body as it lowers towards you while she manipulates the television set, not noticing you far below.

 

The huge forms of her feet shift against the wooden floor beneath, the soiled socks leaving visible imprints of sweat as they slide across the floor near your insect sized body. You watch the rising mass of Chie's crotch hover close to you as she leans forward. The musky-sweet post work-out aroma of her body rushes out and over the area as she moves, through the tightly worn cloth covering her.

 

You scream again, throwing the air out of your lungs as you watch Chie’s ass rushing down towards you, seeing your life flash before your eyes for a moment. Suddenly, she stops- her finger still on the button of the television set far above you.

 

"Wh- what was that? Did I just hear someone calling my name? It sounded like it was really far away though..."

 

She says curiously as she gazes around the room, turning herself on the balls of her feet. Her gigantic body shifts in the air above you, her toes sliding and bumping over the hard floor to either side of your minuscule body. Shrugging it off, she turns on the TV and you quickly hear your small voice overwhelmed by the noise of the channel flaring up onto the screen.

 

Desperately, as you see her body flexing while she gets ready to get comfortable and most likely absentmindedly crush you beneath her, you shout up towards her as loudly as you can muster past the noise of the television.

 

"I swear I hear someone calling out to me..."

 

Chie says as her massive body sways and turns above you. The dark fabric of her shorts stretched across her groin and rounded ass beneath her skirt flexes above you as she twists and turns trying to find the source of the seemingly far away voice.

 

"Where is it coming from anyways? I don't see anyone nearby... Hmm- maybe it's like some kind of Persona communication??"

 

She says as she gazes down towards you, finally, beneath her on the floor. Looking down past the rising forms of her massive legs and thighs parting above you, you see up the moist surface of Chie's shorts to her eyes staring down towards you, a puzzled look crossing her face.

 

Every movement of her massive body spreads the aroma of her sweaty body throughout the area beneath her, it becomes increasingly harder to shout, or even properly breathe as you suffer her presence, yet her reaction proves that it’s not useless to call out to her. When she finally starts to look between her legs you desperately wave at her, blushing up towards her gigantic, cute face seemingly worried and looking for something, for you, down below on the ground.

 

"Wh-what's that? Some kind of weird little bug? Ew-"

 

For a moment, you feel some relief... until she calls you a bug and the vista above of her curious face turns into an expression of disgust looking down at you. You run towards her throwing your arms up and shouting to try and get her to notice who you are.

 

"Ah! What is it doing?! Is it making noise!? Woah! Woah! It's coming at me-"

 

Shifting back away from the moving little form on the ground, Chie begins to lose her balance and falls backwards. You see the mountainous form of her ass fill the horizon in front of you as her full weight slams onto the floor knocking you over with the tremor and burst of displaced air it causes nearby.

 

Her legs spread out to either side of you as her feet slam into the ground, sliding against the hardwood chaotically as she slaps the ground with her hands in the distance attempting to get her balance. Finally regaining her posture, she sits on her bottom before you, her body towering over you. The soft form of her ass and groin spreading before you and the huge forms of her feet sliding across the floor on either side of you, her legs rising beyond and above.

 

Looking down at you with a look of disgust on her face she raises a sock covered foot into the air for a moment before bringing it rushing down towards you.

 

"Hey! Don't come at me you little insect! I'll show you what happens when you mess with me! Hiiiyaa~"

 

The massive form of her moist sock covered sole comes down towards you like a falling building. The heat rushing from it fills the area around you, intensifying as the soft fabric fills your vision and darkens the floor across and over you. As you shout and reflexively throw up your arms to defend yourself from the house sized wall of flesh and wet sweaty sock rushing towards you, you close your eyes and hold yourself ready for the impact.

 

For a moment- expecting your body to be flattened or burst beneath her sole, you realize you've tensed up for nothing. You feel the wet surface of the sock slowly slide over the top of your head, moving aside and slamming onto the floor beside you. As the dark mass moves out of the way it reveals Chie's massive face hovering down over you, one eyebrow raised as her eyes stare down towards you. Smirking at you, she begins to teasingly speak, and you feel your heart drop further into your stomach.

 

“What? You thought I was going to finish you off like that in one go and give you a warrior’s death like that? Hehe~ No- I think a creepy little bug like you who wants to sneak up on beautiful girls and try to get a view under their bodies deserve a much more fitting fate, don’t you?”

 

She says with a mockingly video game villain like tone, a look of childish amusement crossing her face. You swallow roughly as you realize that even though she noticed you, she doesn’t recognize you as anything more than some kind of weird tiny little gnat or ant scurrying around the ground.

 

The playful and aloof nature you’ve always thought was so cute while watching her from a distance was now shaking you to your core. Her massive smiling face and teasing voice booming down over you now causing a conflict within you. Confused, you find yourself growing increasingly more aroused while also wanting to cry from the sheer intimidation as she threatens your very life.

 

The area rumbles as her mountain sized body shifts across the floor before you, the view between her legs teasingly stretching her tight shorts across the plump surface of her rear bouncing and settling across the hardwood beneath it. She reaches forward, overshadowing you down between her legs.

 

“Since you were so eager to get close to my body, and especially my feet, why don’t I give you a closer look? Hmm- Isn’t that what you wanted, you weird little perverted insect?”

 

Her huge fingertips grasp onto the lip of her knee sock above, and with a wet slipping sound she pulls the sweat soaked fabric off of her skin and slowly drags the full length of the sock off of the massive form of her flexing sole as it slaps and shifts against the floor beside you.

 

Wiggling her huge toes as the cold air rushes over them, the motion releases a cloud of vapor and trapped aroma that washes over you like a tidal wave at your ant sized scale beside the moving wall of flesh. The floor around her warm, flexing foot fogs over and your body is covered in a layer of moisture. Coughing and gagging you struggle to breathe even at this distance as her heated scent fills your nostrils and lungs.

 

Sitting back and letting her hands slap against the ground loudly, Chie giggles and bounces the soles of her feet against the ground. Her now bare left foot slaps roughly against the floor next to you, it’s sweat covered flesh slamming into the hardwood. The impact leaves a trail in its wake and spatters you with a showering mist of the hot fluids splashing from beneath her sole. The salty mixture sprays across you and burns your eyes. You break down, rubbing at your face and now unable to speak clearly you begin to sob, unable to even beg for mercy from the girl you’ve admired for so long.

 

“What a stupid little bug you must be to get so close to a huge goddess like figure like me, I bet I don’t even need to squish you to end you- you know? What do you think?”

 

The simple, playful movements of her feet cause a continual rocking through the area and you fall onto your ass, attempting to right yourself against the increasingly slippery, fogged over floor surrounding you. Looking up in horror, you hear a sharp grinding sound from the direction of her exposed sole, and turn to see the flexing, wrinkled surface of her sole, and muscular mass of her wiggling toes arching far above you as she lifts her foot from the ground.

 

“I just got done with a pretty intense work out, you can probably tell right? You better not complain down there since you wanted to be close to me so bad! I can smell it all the way up here though, I’m pretty ripe right now, haha! Well, that’s what you get for sneaking up on Chie Satonaka little bug pervert! Now- let’s see how you handle this, I bet I’ll finish you off with just my opening attack! Let’s see how your breathing is! Sweaty Work-Out Foot Suffocation Special!- Bahahaha!”

 

Teasingly curling and sliding her toes over and across each other she cracks and adjusts her sole above you. Adjusting her body, she carefully turns her upraised foot towards the speck of your body on the floor between her legs. Her giggles reverberate over and through your form below, and you see her toes curling, gesturing towards you hungrily as they suddenly shoot down at your location, the slick undersides of her toes rushing down and arcing over your tiny shape down on the floor beneath.

The soft pads of her toes, and the fleshy ball of her foot slap down onto the hard floor on either side of you as the impact of them crashing down around you knocks you fully prone. Your back slams against the rough surface as it rocks beneath you. You struggle to right yourself, spinning in place to avoid the sweat covered flesh quickly closing in around you as the ball of her foot drags screeching and wet across the wood below, and her toes quickly jail you in beneath their arcing fleshy bars.

“You wanted a close tour of my body right, trying to crawl up on me without me knowing? Well, you’re going to get what you wanted one way or another and I’m going to have some fun~ Let’s see how long you last down there, or if you can even survive this. Hope you’ve practiced your breathing techniques- ha-ha!”

 

You turn on your backside, looking up and around you as the light from the room outside is dimmed, only passing between the gaps in her toes to shine against the slippery surfaces, trapping you in the tight space beneath her toe gap and the crushing surface of her sole beyond. In the distance, muffled by the massive wall of flesh covering you, her giggles continue, followed by the sound of the television increasing in volume after she taunts you again.

Realizing there’s no way out of the hot, cavernous pink space beneath her toes without potentially being crushed between them or under the flexing ball or sole of her foot, you spin, becoming dizzy with panic and the heated atmosphere filling and covering your body.

 

A basketball sized, warm drop of sweat splashes down across your head and face, burning your eyes harshly and causing you to stumble sideways. Suddenly you feel another splash down onto you, as your arm presses against the slick surface of the curving underside of her middle toe searching for balance and slipping against it.

 

Your face and upper body slam into the giving soft skin and slide against it, covering you in a thick layer of sweat, and the grime gathered across her toes from within her sock throughout the day. Gagging, you struggle to wipe the sweat from your face and out of your nose and mouth as it continues to flow from her skin into the tight area, pooling on the floor over and around you and raining down in occasional splashing droplets from the arcing forms of her toes, casually wiggling and moving overhead.

 

Forgetting about the tiny insect beneath her toes for a moment Chie begins to focus on the new episode of her current favorite shonen hero anime, absentmindedly becoming excited as the characters begin to collide in a conflict across the screen. Down below, in the super-heated space under her toes, you cough, gagging and spitting as the thick air sends your mind reeling.

 

Surrounded by the movement and heat of her body, and the overwhelming scent of her foot sweat and natural body odor you brain feels like it’s breaking. The inescapable confliction of your own fight or flight system fights with the heavy arousal overtaking your barely clothed tiny self as her soft skin and hot scent rub against and cover parts of your body.

 

Realizing you can move fairly freely in the tight, fleshy cave like space, you move around and across the pillar like forms of her toes and the vast curving walls of the ball of her foot and undersides rising around you. You step forward towards the alluring, soft, heated flesh. Pressing your hand into the ball of her foot, you wipe your palm down across it, enjoying the sensation of her wet skin passing beneath your touch, no longer caring about the layer of sweat and bits of dirt and lint now covering your hand and forearm.

 

Unsure if you are loosing your mind, or if your dreams have in some strange way come true, you lean slowly forward, inhaling her scent deeply. As the intoxicating aroma fills your mind, you are unable to stop yourself any longer, and shove your face against the underside and between her toes.

 

Pulling your tiny body up and climbing against the sweaty surface, you senselessly grind yourself against her flesh, licking and sniffing at the dirty underside of her foot and toes. A brief understanding passes over you, that you must appear like some small, mindless, lint covered creature, but you cast it aside knowing that no one can see you here and wincing slightly as you remember that is all you are to her now.

 

As if in response to your desperate movement, the massive forms of her toes slowly slide across the floor, overtaking your miniscule form beneath and between them as you’re pressed and passed against and around the area within their grasp.

 

Chie, forgetting for a moment what the pleasing feeling is down at her toes while she pays close attention to the episode developing before her on the TV simply plays absentmindedly with the tiny toy her toes have grasped. Casually enjoying the small grain like shape passing over the sweaty skin of her toes and pressing it into the sensitive spaces in between, collecting as much of the grime from herself onto the tiny object as she can.

Unsure of your location, disoriented and battered by the gigantic moving toes passing you and playing with you from one to another, you quickly regret letting yourself go and stimulating the huge foot of the easily distracted girl.

 

Somehow, in the chaos your tiny body is pressed down deeply into the pocket of space between two of her toes. You throw your arms up towards the closing walls of flesh as you’re completely sealed within the tight space, the skin surrounding you crushing in all around you.

 

Coughing at the sudden exertion you struggle to breathe, the sweat and debris filling the space and covering you as the skin closes in on you. Swallowing mouthfuls of the salty liquid in order to keep your head above water you scramble within the space, hitting and scratching wildly at the two thick toes grinding onto your tiny body. Shouting, you plead with Chie to remember you’re down here and not crush you like some pebble or drown you within the dirty recesses of her toe gap.

Still paying attention to the anime and forgetting entirely about the silly game she started with an insect on her floor, Chie feels the itching sensation from between her toes and reaches down to scratch at the area with her fingertip casually without even looking.

 

Light explodes into the tight area surrounding you, as the walls shift away, leaving thin lines of grime and sweat as they part. You cough and sputter blessings up towards the blinding view of the light above you, as it’s quickly cut off by the quickly moving mass of Chie’s huge fingertip and nail rushing down towards the moist space.

 

You throw yourself out of the way of the sheen surface of her nail as it slams down into the warm flesh beside you, becoming pressed against the soft tip of the pad of her finger as it presses against the wet toe skin. Scratching at herself, you become shoved into the space beneath her fingernail, caught among the wave of sweat and grime dragged across the skin between her toes.

 

As quickly as the natural disaster like occurrence began, you’re pulled upwards and away, sailing through the air jammed roughly into the space beneath her nail. Trying to free yourself, you find you’re adhered to her skin by the sticky sweat covering you as she brings her hands back up to rest her arms on her knees. Dangling dangerously over the sheer drop between her legs towards the hard floor below, you watch her feet idly slam against the ground as she becomes excited watching the episode on the screen out of sight.

 

“Oh jeeze, that was a close one! He coulda been cut clean in HALF by that I don’t even believe it. Man, how do these guys even get so powerful!” She exclaims to herself in the room aloud, talking to herself as she gets into the show.

 

You struggle against the gunk and grime coating you against the underside of her nail and fingertip, managing to free one of your arms and head before realizing you’re probably better off stuck here for the moment, than falling to your death. Unsure of what to do you attempt to remain still and not illicit further actions from her dangerously massive body.

 

“Augh- I’m so itchy today, what the hell. I knew I should have taken a shower before this, but I didn’t want to miss the new episode… ah well it can wait- not like anyone is here anyways…”

 

She says, far below smelling at her under arms and raising the hand with you secured to it far into the air above her. Looking down the sheen surface of her sweaty arm you feel the rising hot stench coming from the depths of her spread armpit far below. The ripe aroma passes over you and fills your senses as you’re trapped in place, dizzying your mind for a moment.

 

To your shock, even further in the distance you see Chie rising up onto her knees off her backside, her other hand stroking across her breasts and body as it trails off casually behind her. Two fingers pinch across the waistband of her shorts as she pulls the, tight, wet fabric from the surface of her lower back.

 

The hand securing you beneath its pointer fingernail slowly falls, descending through the air past her smiling face and huge head as you watch her staring forward past you at the screen, laughing as the heroes stand atop the defeated body of the villain.

 

Before you can shout over the noise, your descent continues, her arm twisting and hand passing over the small of her back as you’re presented with the cavernous depths of her panties beyond her pulled open waist band. The sloping curves of her well-toned ass cheeks stretch out like a smooth canyon or carved cliffside beneath you, the sweat slicked curving surfaces of the plush flesh of her ass disappearing into the darkness within the shorts beyond.

 

As the fingertip you’re stuck to is pushed forward, down past the waistband over the small of her back and hovered gingerly over the bouncing and adjusting shapes of her cheeks, she shifts herself on her heels. The waistband is suddenly let go, sealing the hand and your miniscule body beneath her nail within the dim space.

 

The fabric of her shorts suddenly bends inwards, caressing against the soft, giving shape of her ass cheek as the impression of her fingers from the outside can be seen grasping against it. The atmosphere within the back of her panties is already unlike anything you have ever experienced.

 

The sheer heat surrounding you and initially rushing from beyond her waist band is like a sauna, a heated sweat-soaked sealed vault oppressively baring down all around and onto you, filling your vision and your other senses. You’re instantly coated in a visible mist of the wet aroma of her musky ass, and the feminine odor of her sex beyond your sight.

 

“Ah, god, well at least I’m at home now so no one can stop me from doing this- It’s so annoying to have such a bad itch and not be able to do anything about it, just because it’s not lady-like- ugh. How stupid-“

You hear the muffled sound of Chie’s voice above the din of the television theme song in the distance, laughingly talking to herself, still somewhat embarrassed.

 

The fingers grasping across the surface of her ass cheek slowly pull at the soft flesh, and with a sticky parting sound, she spreads her cheeks wide in front of the fingernail you’re stuck to. Any sanity you had left is ripped from your mind, as the entire view, the horizon before you, and the world around you becomes the seemingly endless view of the interior of her panties and ass. Her twitching, pink asshole, eagerly flexing in the sweaty space revealed within as she presents herself before you.

 

The ripe odor- as you’re so close now to the interior of her ass, is suffocating, unable to breathe properly you start to hyperventilate, sucking in the sweaty scent surrounding you and coating you as her fingertip slowly begins to slide between her cheeks towards the hungrily pulsating fleshy mass within.

 

Unable to scream, coughing and gagging, you writhe and begin to cry, the salty sweat mixing with your tears in the gunk beneath her fingernail. Your psyche begins to shatter, as you struggle helplessly- terrified and disgusted by the prospect of dying against or being swallowed within the rim of your crush’s sweaty asshole. As the delicate surface of her puckered lips flexes and moves while you’re pushed towards it, you see into the dark recesses inside for a moment, a waft of wet, super-heated air blowing over you from within her digestive tract beyond.

 

Coughing as the stench assaults you, you almost struggle not to laugh through the insanity of the situation, as you realize the familiar scent carried alongside it. The unmistakable smell of the remnants of the beef bowls you’ve always been so enamored watching her devour. The same spices and meat you’d so lovingly prepared for her so many times, even just last night before coming home.

 

You always got such joy, and a sense of arousal watching her bite into and slurp down the meat you prepared for her, staring from a distance as the bits of food were passed between her soft lips, and ground by her teeth to slide down her slick throat, passing into the seemingly endless pit of her stomach. Mouthful after mouthful you had intently watched her shovel the food into her mouth, mercilessly swallowing enough to fill at least 2 people.

 

However, you’d never considered where it all really went, how inevitably, this is how it all ended up, where it all ended up. Everything you’d ever made for her, and every interaction you’d ever had with her, all just ended up here, at her beautiful, now dangerously massive ass.

 

Tears stream down your face as her fingernail drags against the soft flesh around her sensitive area. Your body and the underside of her finger are pressed against the greasy, sticky surface. Flailing against her, the hot, slimy flesh grasps at your tiny body and the tip of her finger, reflexively trying to grasp at the intrusion and passing over you like a soft, warm wave.

 

Your pathetically small form is caught against the sweaty surface of her rim, plucked from underneath her fingernail, and sucked towards the shifting center of the fleshy mass as it twitches in response to her touch.

 

“Ah yeah- Haaa!~ SOOO much better! I can’t believe I had to wait so long just to scratch that itch. Heh, those beef bowls always make things a bit rough down there. Oh well, not like I mind, and no one else has to worry about it hehe. Luckily for them I guess, it always makes me so gassy… Oh wait! Speaking of stinky, I wonder how my little buggy is doing down in my Big Toe Torture Chamber?”

 

Chie laughs to herself, speaking playfully before remembering her tiny plaything. Deciding to shift her body and bend over to look beneath her toes, she starts to flex and move herself, pulling her hand out from within her panties as the waistband snaps back into place. Reaching forward she examines beneath her foot, confused and looking for the little insect invader she had been toying with.

 

The motion seals you in the darkness between her cheeks, stuck against her sticky rim as it pulses beneath and around you, trying your best you can’t seem to unstick your limbs and torso from it’s grasp as the flesh folds around and over your arms and legs, coating you in the ripe, greasy substance covering it.

 

You open your mouth to scream but find it filled with the moving hot flesh around you, as you’re tossed across and pressed between the folds, unable to escape as the two massive curving walls of her cheeks slam back into place. Shutting you within the tight, musky space and trapping you against the flexing surface of her pink fleshy flower.

 

“What the hell? Where did it go? I don’t see it stuck under my toes or smushed beneath me anywhere? Did it really manage to escape somehow? What the- was that even a bug or some kind of weird magical creature- I didn’t even see or feel it get away. Man, that’s lame, I really wanted to see if something could be defeated just using smell- would have been good combat data, he-he.”

 

As Chie casually talks to herself, crawling around the floor, bending over and searching beneath herself for where you could have vanished, you feel yourself being pushed and pulled closer towards the occasionally gaping opening of the surface you’re stuck against.

 

Helpless to resist the flowing motions of the pulsating flesh around you, you can only release one final shout of desperation, pleading with Chie to recognize you, to feel your love for her or hear your voice, as you’re pulled into the darkened space where the folds of flesh meet.

 

Feeling the rim shift around you, it opens wide, almost as if to accept you, to swallow you as you’d watched her hungry mouth swallow all those little morsels so long ago. You grasp and struggle against the open rim, looking down into the cavernous space within her body as the stench of her meals washes over you mixed with the smell of her sweat and the growing aroma of her arousal coming from the front of her panties as you move across her sensitive ass hole.

 

As Chie shifts back upwards and stands up, you’re thrown into the wet innards of her ass, sticking against the surface as the rim of her asshole shifts closed, crushing your grasping arms between the soft, wet folds as the hot tissue surrounding you press in on your body, knocking the wind out of you.

 

Feeling yourself compressed by the muscles of her inner ass shifting around you and being pulled into darkness inside, you’re unable to do anything besides gasp the limited oxygen through the wet scent of her ass covering your mouth and nose. Crying in the tight space, alone- yet surrounded by her, you’re covered in the greasy fluids filling the shifting tunnel within her as it traps you inside, sealing you within.

 

Beyond the groaning and gurgling sounds of her body muffling and surrounding you, as your consciousness begins to fade and your mouth fills with the liquid covering you, you hear her giggling and talking to herself once more, before everything goes dark.

 

“Oh well, that’s boring. I should probably go take a shower but I’m feeling so beat I think I’m just gonna pass out for a nap for a while. I’ll worry about getting cleaned off and see what everyone else is doing later. Too bad that little bug ran off, I would have had some more fun with him before going to sleep…”

 

Laying onto her bed roughly Chie laughs to herself as she begins to settle down for a nap, casually stroking at the area between her legs for a moment and adjusting her panties from between her ass cheeks for a moment as she gets comfortable.

 

“Ah, what can I do… at least my ass feels a lot better after taking care of that little itch… no more beef bowls for me for a while that’s for sure... Maybe if that chef over there got a whiff of me after I wolf his cooking down, he’d think twice about using so many spices!”

 

She giggles to herself as she feels her stomach rumbling and lays on her side to allow her indigestion to work itself out while she settles down for sleep, unaware of her little “crush” deep within her panties, swallowed up by her body.