- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 9 - Players

Amber played with her heels on the footrest of the stool. The spike of her shoe stuck behind one side of the brass bar - her toes sea-sawing on the other.


Up and down, up and down.


Amber was so tall now that she could probably set her feet on the ground if she wanted.

Sit normally at this high-top table.


But that felt weird.


She was trying to act normal. That's why she dressed the same today as she always did. To make it seem that she was always like this.


Her companion was treating her as anything but normal.


Scott was just showering her with compliments, more like assumptions really.


"You must have been great at sports in school."


"I'm sure everyone admires you. They always notice when you do a good job."


"I bet people always treat you like a lady. Nobody ever tells you what to do."


Amber had only just met Scott. He only just me her. He clearly thought she was of superior stock. That Amber had always been better than the rest.


"You know what this is?" Scott asked. Looking up into her large brown eyes.


Amber shook her head, "No I don't."


"This is a black card,"  Scott said, waving the small bit of plastic. "American Express gave it to the company, no credit limit. I could buy anything with this. Just pay it back later."


"Anything?" Amber asked fishing around her glass for a straw that had fallen thru the ice.


"Absolutely," Scott continued. "A car, A cruise voyage, tickets for the Miami Heat - that'd probably be your favorite."


"The basketball game?" Amber asked.


"Yeah you'd love it." Scott nodded along. "If you got one of those special half-time shots you'd nail it. Win a million bucks."


Amber regretted not correcting Scott on this earlier. It was the 3rd time he mentioned basketball.


“Of course, you understand this means I’m expecting you to pay for tonight.”


“Absolutely,” Scott said smiling. “Anything less would be unkind.”


"Credit is great," Amber said moving along, "But we'd have to pay for all that eventually..."


"Buzzkill," Scott said. He gently knocked his knuckles against the hand she held her glass with. Her Diet Dr Pepper rippled inside.


"Yes, yes. Nothing is free. I do have permission from Cent Lakes to use this for business purposes. I can cover dinner with a client," Scott pointed to his salmon filet. 

"Travel expenses, promotional gifts, and even..." Scott looked directly at amber. "Even hotel stays."


Amber eyed the red cherry that slowly sunk into her soda.


"I must say Amber I'm surprised at you." Scott said undeterred.


"How so?"


"Well its painfully obvious that a woman as talented as you is too big for a little agency like you currently have."


Amber now did look back at Scott, her cherry between her thumb and forefinger. "You're making fun of me again." She joked.


"No, no." Scott defended. "No funny-business at all. Well, maybe half a joke." Scott chuckled. 

"I'm serious Amber I think you're one of the most amazing women - people I've ever met you should work for us."


Amber ate her cherry. Pulling the fruit off with her teeth and then dropping the stem into her empty glass.


"Just like that?"


"Just like that!" Scott leaned forward across the table.


"This is a job offer?" Amber asked looking down as Scott's tie rested on his asparagus.


Scott sat upright. "Tell you what. There is a conference coming up in Chicago. I'll use this little fella to add another room to our itinerary." Scott set the black credit card onto the table linen. Tapping it with his finger.

"Join me, the top-performers, and the shareholders. See what its all about."


"I think I will do just that," Amber said. 


Scott, having delivered his pitch, picked up his fork and speared a vegetable on his plate. 


Amber got up from her chair and collected her purse. Her shoes made a soft ringing sound as she pulled them away from the brass bar. 


"Leaving?" Scott asked.


"Yes I think so," Amber said. "This meeting was very productive and I'll absolutely see you in Chicago."


"But, we haven't eaten dessert," Scott pleaded. "I thought we could - we could."


"Another time, Amber said. I've got to go home. Feed the cat you know."

Amber said it dryly - just as a turn of phrase. As Amber walked out of the restaurant she added it to the count of un-facts Scott collected about her.


_ _ _ 


Driving her car was maybe the most unpleasant part of Amber's new size. Even with the seats way to the back and way down low she felt confined. 


As Amber pulled into the driveway she had a brief thought: if she got bigger - like super big maybe she could just walk places instead.


This fantasy dissipated as soon as she entered her house. It would only take a few more inches and she'd knock her forehead against the doorframe. 


How do basketball players do it?


Amber shook her head to eject this line of inquiry. She had zero interest in tickets for the Miami heat.


Amber found Paul huddled in bed, shrouded by blankets. His head and we little hands poking out from the bed-spread. 

The chirps of his messaging app coming from the phone.


"Bedtime already?" Amber asked.


"I was cold."


"You're always cold now." Amber set a hand on Paul's forehead. He was cold, Amber's hand covered the whole exposed area beneath his hairline. 

Amber suspected that she could probably palm Paul's entire face, hold it steady and pick it up like a basketball.


Amber really needed to eject this thought.


Amber took off her sweater and loosened her bra.


"Vanessa called today," Paul said from his nest on the bed.


"Oh yeah," Amber said. She opened her dresser to find a nightshirt.


"They said they were only going to do one more challenge to round out the season. They said they've taken the premise much further than they expected."


"Meaning they didn't think you'd shrink this much." Amber said, one leg into a pair of flannel bottoms.


"I could hear Roger laughing over the phone," Paul said. "Vanessa thinks this whole thing has gone too far one-sided."


Amber, having changed clothes, slid into bed and held Paul. He was cold all over. She took one of his hands and sandwiched it under her boob to keep warm.


"I think they're just taking pity on me now," Paul said. With his free hand he reached over and tried to place his phone on the nightstand. 

His reach fell short, considerably.


Amber took his phone and finished the job before focusing back on Paul. She wrestled him into bed. Covering both of them in blankets and laying his head between her massive breasts.


"Do you think this has gone too far?" Amber asked, kissing the top of Paul's head.


Paul turned his face 90 degrees up. The rest of his body straight as a board in Amber's embrace.


"Amber I'm tiny." Paul said. "I'm literally half your height and nowhere near as strong."


Amber smiled as he said this, "So what? Is that wrong?"


"I'm not complaining," Paul said, squirming to keep his mouth out from being gagged by boob flesh.

"But clearly, you're benefiting from all this way more than I am."


"Do you want some benefits?" Amber asked. Dropping her tone - growling.


"What did you have in mind?" Paul asked.


"You decide," Amber said. Loosening her wrap around Paul's body so he could more easily move.


Paul stood up, rising to his feet on the bed and stepped up towards the head of the mattress.


Amber took a pillow and placed it underneath her shoulders. She repositioned herself under Paul, helping him straddle her body. One foot on each side of her, under her armpit.


Amber's lips were level with Paul's cock. She took it into her mouth and slid her read lips back the head, along the shaft and right up to his balls.


Paul, standing above her, took fistfuls of her hair in his little hands. 

He held on tight as his mountain of a wife took pleasure in handling him.

 

Paul held on for dear life.

_ _ _ 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.