- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 12: Mini-Bar

Scott's back was sore from the many times he'd had it slapped tonight. Dozens of men in their smart Indochino suits had asked him over and over again the same question.

 

"Where did you find her?"

 

"How are you so lucky?"

 

"You've sealed the deal yet?"

 

He found her accidently, he was asked to attend some boring pitch meeting for an unimportant biomedical tech firm. There was nothing interesting about anybody else there, or even the product they were pushing. 

But she, who could ignore her.

 

Amber's hand hit the table, knocking shot glasses to the floor. Cheers erupted behind her. It was the third arm-wrestling match she had won. Amber raised her arms in victory as the crowd congratulated her vigorously. 

 

Business like this attracts a competitive spirit, Amber was outcompeting all.

 

"How was Scott so Lucky?"

Of course he'd like to think that it wasn't all luck. That he had some ability to recognize greatness. Naturally it was easy to notice a woman like Amber. She was easily taller than Scott when they first met.

 

A few weeks ago her pencil skirt rested just above his middle. Scott suspected that Amber's long legs kept her torso above Scott's middle.

Is that a thing? Does Scott have a longer chest than most? Are Amber's legs just unusually long?

 

Well of course they're long. She's 7 feet tall! 

 

As no one seemed able to keep up with Amber's strength, or her voracious appetite for liquor, the Bizzness Bros had started comparing their hand sizes to Amber.

Her aquamarine nails standing in stark contrast to the boring peachy-pink flesh tones.

In this way, Amber too surpassed the competition.

 

Amber playfully curled the tips of her finger ever so above the ends of her fellow. 

Amber let her outstretched fingers slide in between her rivals. As her hand interlaced with the other she held tightly, keeping his smaller hand in her grasp. 

The crowd jeered and laughed. It seemed like Amber could palm a basketball! 

 

After a few more jokes at the expense of the little men around her Amber stood up. Men backed away from her powerful body as she smoothed out the wrinkles in her cool-colored dress. 

 

Amber was more than 7 feet tall now. Her head clearly above the next highest in the crowd. Even if there wasn't a direct opening between Scott and her, he would be able to make her out.

 

Standing like a lighthouse in the sea of drab suits, amber looked down at the ground.

"Where are my shoes," she asked, looking below. "I took them off after all the walking."

 

Everyone else too started to observe the floor, wrestling each other to get lower and lower.

One man dove under the table where Amber had been sitting, resurfacing like a submarine and holding up her black pump.

 

Amber took it with the same care she would handle a torpedo. "Thank you," which was enough of a phrase to melt a glacier or freeze lava.

 

Another man came by with Amber's second shoe. She took it before casually brushing him aside. 

She needed room to raise her foot and fix her heel.

 

Now, even more elevated, Amber made her way through the crowd.

"I'll call that Bedtime," she said - to much wailing and moaning.

 

Amber did not stop, and nobody else could make her. She walked to Scott on her way out the door and merely added, "Lead on."

 

Scott did so, ushering Amber out of the hotel bar and back to the guest room.

He caught one last look at the jealousy right below Amber's elbow.

 

_ _ _ 

 

"That stuff is always overpriced," Amber told Scott as he examined the mini-fridge in the hotel suite.

 

Scott looked up, and closed the tiny door, holding an even smaller 1 ounce bottle of tequila.

"I am the director of a very successful marketing firm," Scott said. "Made even more successful by your appearance this weekend."

Scott twisted the flimsy plastic cap and downed the bottle, "We can afford this."

 

"The advantage of using your black card."

 

Tossing the bottle aside Scott approached Amber on the bed.

"I must admit you continue to amaze me," he praised. His eyes hovering over everything he liked to see.

Long Legs

Her hips screaming to be freed from her dress

2 HUGE tracts of land...

 

"You're welcome," it was all Amber said before she laid back on the bed and pulled dress to reveal her exposed crotch.

 

Scott accepted the invitation. Bringing himself in. He began to kiss her legs. Staring with her calf, and then her thigh, before he was going to move up.

 

Scott crawled closer up on the mattress reaching for Amber breasts, until he felt himself blocked.

 

Scott looked up over Amber midsection to her nipples, peeking out over the blue-green folds. Amber was biting her lip in anticipation, her body slowly writhing.

 

Amber was holding him at arm's length.

 

Scott tried to push up closer to her, to reach her breasts, her lips.

She was too strong.

 

Amber opened her eyes to see Scott struggling. He had stopped kissing her body and had started fighting her arms to try and reach her.

 

Amber stopped nibbling her lower lip, "Go down on me," she indicated her pussy.

 

Scott froze, not speaking, not moving.

 

"I want you to eat my pussy," she said. "I can feel how wet I am, I've been waiting all day for this."

 

Scott looked at Amber, she was indeed ready. Puffy and moist.

Scott returned his gaze to Amber's wonderful face, her engorged nipples.

Then he saw her long arms fixing him in place.

 

"Can't we just do it normally," Scott said. "I'll do that later, but you're keeping me all hard for no reason."

 

"Keeping you hard?"

 

"Yeah," Scott defended, "I've been waiting too, why do I have to go first."

 

"Well," Amber said slowly, "I think I deserve it."

 

"What?"

 

"I think after all the people I impressed today, all the times that I gave you credit as the recruiter who brought me in that you'd be more grateful."

 

"I am grateful!” he said indignantly

 

"A Little thank you would be nice."

 

"This evening was supposed to be nice."

 

Amber closed her legs. Scott had to withdraw from the bed as her body would have cast him aside like a rag doll.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"I'm ordering room service," Amber said, opening her nightstand drawer and retrieving a booklet.

She also pulled out a purple dildo. 

Scott's expression turned from anger to awe, as he saw just how crazy that thing was. Equally as impossible as Amber.

 

Before Amber dialed the phone she looked back at Scott and pounced on him.

Scott couldn't flee fast enough. She held him by the scruff of his collar and pulled him up off his feet before flinging him out the door.

"You'll never see any of this," she said.

 

Scott was speechless, he couldn't believe how this had all changed in 30 seconds. He could only look at Amber above him, before his field of view turned black.

 

She had thrown a bath towel over his face.

 

The door to the Suite was closed, Scott's keycard was on the floor of the room in his pants.

Scott slowly got to his feet, tying the towel around him toga style.

 

 

On the other side of the door, he could hear the mattress quaking and the thundering of the headboard against the wall.

_ _ _ 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.