- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 13 - Happy Wife Happy Life

"I think we're going to need two cameras for this," Roger said. He abandoned his efforts with one lens to reach for a 2nd bag. Fishing out a new tripod he extended its legs right beside its twin.

"Amber don't use your hands to hold onto Paul, it'll mess up the focus when I try to zoom in on his face."

 

"I was just trying to keep him warm," Amber said, her fingers softly covering Paul's Body. "I'll keep away when it's all ready to go."

 

Paul shivered. He was wearing a Ken Doll sized suit, but his core mass was a hundredth, a thousandth of what it was before.

Paul held onto his wife's thumb, feeling her blood pulse beneath the skin. Feeling this fraction of her keeping him warm.

 

"Can I help," Sarah asked, getting up from her chair. 

 

"Sure," Roger said, "Tighten those wingnuts."

 

As the pair fiddled with the equipment, Vanessa closed her compact and brought the briefcase out to the living room.

"Are you excited? Today's the last day!"

 

"I don't know if that's what I would say," Paul replied.

 

"I think he's just anxious for this affair to be over with," Amber added for him. She looked down at her right knee, crossed over one leg, and made a perch for her tiny husband.

 

"A Return to normal," Paul said himself cross-legged on Amber's denim kneecap.

 

"Oh there's no going back to normal," Vanessa said. "You've changed, developed, learned, and grown!" Vanessa gestured to Amber, in a needlessly obvious way.

"After all those testimonials you've given in front of the cameras, those saucy intimate details - that's not something you can put back in the bottle."

 

Paul looked up at Vanessa's face, halfway between him down low, and Amber so high above.

 

"I just mean" he said, "That I can properly use a toilet again," Paul said. "I don't think I can service any more surprises."

 

"We're ace now," Roger peeked out from behind the screen. He handed a bear of headphones to Sarah before hushing everyone else and giving a countdown."

 

Vanessa hummed to herself as the recording light came on and the scene began. 

 

"Amber, and Paul we've had many meetings like this before right in this very room. How many weeks has it been..." 

Nobody waited for an answer to that. The couple merely gave a nod and a smile as the hostess charged ahead,"

 

"I suppose it's no secret who we think is the winner of our little contest."

 

Paul blushed, which was captured by Roger's high resolution lens.

 

"It's a little obvious," Amber said. "Poor Paul hasn't felt right in several weeks now." She almost reached out to give her husband the tiniest of hugs, but them remembered not to bring her hand into frame.

"Honestly the whole thing has been one-sided."

 

"Is that right Paul," Do you feel that this whole thing is over and done with?"

 

Paul withheld a sigh, they agreed earlier on what he wanted to express. "I've said before, that I felt this whole contest was unfair."

 

Vanessa jerked her head towards Roger, Paul followed the cue to look at the Camera. Nobody else could share the perspective with him. It was just him, the audience, and Ambers Jeans.

"When I shrank the first time, it seemed like a hugh... overreaction," Paul consciously avoided a word that referenced size.

 

"I felt good originally that night, like my wife and I were the perfect team, we even won as I recall. I didn't think that it was fair for me to lose out on so much for one bad decision."

 

Vanessa looked down at him from the living room canyon that was his couch to his armchair. 

"Do you still feel that way?" Vanessa asked.

 

Paul took a deep breath.

 

"Do you think it's not fair?" Amber asked. She also was looking down towards Paul. He returned the gaze up at his wife made goddess.

 

"No," Paul said. Smiling at Amber. "It would only be unfair if what happened didn't match up to the person it happened to."

 

Paul returned to the Camera leaning in to convey as much as he could with his miniscule form. "Amber is a great person, and what has happened to her has been great, which is itself great."

 

Vanessa raised her eyebrows in distress, that was too few words and too many too.

 

"I mean to say," Paul continued, "That I'm not happy about being so small, but it's not a bad thing for Amber to have gotten an extra boost. It was a good thing, and she deserves it."

 

Amber tried to hide her smile from the Camera. Her eyes locked with Paul's kept her expression away from those watching at home.

 

"Lovely," Vanessa said, "That's so wonderful that you two have this bond." 

 

Vanessa stood up from her chair, Roger swung his Camera around to follow. "Which brings me to the ultimate finale," Vanessa said, "I have one last gift for you two."

 

Vanessa stood up from her chair, Roger swung his Camera around to follow. "Which brings me to the ultimate finale," Vanessa said, "I have one last gift for you two."

 

"Uh oh," Paul silently said.

Amber instinctively reached towards her husband, cinematography be damned. 

 

Vannes pulled up the briefcase and handed it to Amber.

"Congratulations," she said. "It's yours to keep!"

 

"What," Amber blurted out, taken aback. 

 

"This is yours now," Vanessa repeated. "I've cleared it with all those researchers at Berkley. You can use the Device however you want now."

 

Amber took the briefcase and opened it up. Revealing the button, levers, and touchscreen inside. "Oh my god," she said, "but how would I?"

 

"I'll show you," Vanessa offered, "In fact let's start by putting little Paul back to right."

 

Vanessa leaned over Amber's shoulder and indicated the various controls as Sarah came into view and placed Paul on the floor. 

 

Paul was level with her shoelaces when Vanessa said, "Stand back now."

 

Sarah did so giving room

 

"Just press here."

 

Amber did.

 

It was a bizarre feeling, almost the exact opposite as the Dizziness Paul had felt when he dwindled in the past. But that itself was not something that could be described. Unlike any other sensation.

 

Paul found his world returning to him shrinking into place, like a pool of rainwater coalescing near the drain. Paul found himself eyes to Sarah's skirt, then to the top of the couch, and then to Amber's waist. He grew and grew and then stopped.

 

"4 foot 3," Vanessa said, his new normal. 

 

"Normal?" Paul asked. "I thought this show was over."

 

But Vanessa waved this away, "Its up to her now, she's in charge."

 

Amber reached out to Paul and pulled him onto the couch with her, he sat on he lap as she resumed control of the device.

"Don't worry Paul, this will be fine. I've got an idea for something I've been waiting for since I went away."

 

Before Paul could guess what that would be Amber stood up and observed the two other women. Both of their heads only gracing the bottom of her boobs. 

"I will admit that I couldn't have done this alone," Amber said. She looked at Sarah and flipped a switch on the device. "Paul was right, it would be wrong not to reward a good deed."

 

Sarah started to grow now, her body rising up towards the ceiling, the hem of her skirt reaching past the couch. Her blouse pulled taut as she instinctively stretched her new body.

Sarah stopped just as she was eye to eye with Amber. 

"There Amber," said. "It seems unfair for me to be the one and only goddess."

Sarah merely giggled in delight, and smiled jubilantly at Paul on the couch.

 

"You two," Amber said turning to Vanessa as well," I wouldn't be like this now without you."

 

Vanessa kicked off her shoes as she also burst upwards, ascending, to match the other two women. 

"Oh my," Vanessa said, "Is it always that pleasurable?"

 

Amber nodded.

Sarah smiled in agreement, "So that wasn't just me who felt that huh?"

 

All three of them laughed and joyously complimented each other's statuesque physique. 

 

After a few rounds of this, the conversation drifted off, until Sarah asked, "This isn't right is it?"

 

"What do you mean?" Amber asked.

 

"No," Vanessa agreed, "Sarah's right, you are the winner aren't you?"

 

The two of them smiled at the Goddess, their eyes tempting Amber's Self Indulgence.

 

"Well," Amber said. "It's only fair."

 

 

Paul watched mutely as his head fell in line with his wife's waist, her crotch, her  thighs and beyond.

_ _ _ 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.