- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 11 - Room’s, Lounges, and Suites

Vanessa gives Paul to Sarah - Sarah remarks at how different he is

 

Paul tries to manage at his tiny size

 

Sarah held Paul gently but firmly in her hands. He in turn was holding onto her. Vanessa had said that now that Paul was so small he was losing much body heat to the air. 

 

Sarah was thinking that in the winter she always felt that it was her feet she couldn't keep warm. That she sometimes wished she had a coat or a shawl in the office. 

Now Paul was holding himself next to her - she was his furnace.

 

He was absolutely minuscule. Smaller than the Barbie dolls she played with as a child.

Only consciously was she aware that Paul was still an adult man in her hands.

 

He might as well have been a kitten bumping its blind face through the world. He was in her care.

 

Paul had told her about what had happened. Today and over the last few weeks. She said that she was sorry for getting him into trouble - she didn't realize that his size was supposed to be a secret.

 

"Its not your fault," Paul said, hugging her thumb. "I was quite mad about it for a while - but never at you."

 

"Are you still mad?" Sarah asked. She took a seat at her small kitchen table. Setting Paul down on its surface.

 

"Not as much," Paul shrugged. He took a few steps away from where Sarah had set him down. 

"When this whole thing started I thought it was a big conspiracy to make me look bad. Those feelings are gone now - it was my attitude. Now I'm just ashamed and embarrassed."

 

"Because you're naked?"

 

Naked he was. While the studio had been kind enough to update Paul's wardrobe as the series progressed. This last turn was unexpected for all. Paul had no clothes.

Still, he shook his head.

 

"This?" Paul said striking a power-man pose. "No I've gotten over that problem, I have bigger concerns." 

Paul paced back and forth on Sarah's tabletop, then he flatly said "But you should enjoy it while it lasts."

 

"How could I forget," Sarah said dryly. "In some circles I think this would be sexual misconduct with my boss."

 

"For you or me?"

 

Sarah and Paul both laughed. They were in sync, just like at work. It felt good to not take this too seriously. It was just too unusual.

 

"Wait, you didn't tell me," Sarah asked, "What are you ashamed of - you didn't do anything wrong."

 

"Well," Paul sighed. "I wasn't being a good sport for one. And Amber and Vanessa hadn't know that you pieced the clues together."

 

"Sorry about that," Sarah repeated herself. Then she filled up a teacup with hot water and set it on a coaster.

 

Paul approached the cup like a fireplace, extending his hands. "It's not your fault. But Vanessa thought that I had cheated...." 

Paul pulled away from Sarah's cup as she took a drink. He was getting used to how she could entirely reshape his landscape.

 

"Anyway, I think she thought I was cheating too..."

 

"In the contest?"

 

"No," Paul said then he averted his eyes, "With you."

 

"Oh?" Sarah slapped herself above the eyes, "Duh, that would be suspicious."

 

"Right," Paul concluded. "I should have said something before she found out at the last minute."

 

Sarah nodded, "I was texting you,"

Paul nodded.

"Came to your house when she wasn't there..."

Paul nodded again.

"The oldest story in the book - the hot secretary."

 

"We get it," Paul interrupted. He didn't need his mistake espoused by a woman 5 years younger, and 50 times his size.

 

Sarah sipped her tea. 

Paul felt another pang of shame after cutting her off. 

"I do appreciate that you agreed to this," he said.

 

"Of course," Sarah said. "You're my guest."

 

"Well," Paul cut himself off. He didn't mean that exactly. Maybe he did need to espouse, "I meant, for playing babysitter."

 

"You're not a baby," Sarah said.

 

"I might as well be."

 

Sarah lowered herself towards Paul on the table. Bringing her nose within inches of the tiny man. She had to nearly cross her eyes to see him.

 

Paul saw her enormous eyes come close to him and stop a short stay away. He was keenly aware of how close she was, but she was still more than an arms reach away.

Paul could see her nose more clearly than anything he ever bothered to observe. He saw her pore before him each spot its own distinct item in his vision.

 

He could never have had this perspective before.

 

"You've got to stop feeling sorry for yourself." Sarah said. Her chin resting on one of her hands. 

 

"Come on Sarah, you and I both know that I won't be able to do anything for myself around here." 

 

Paul ran exasperated hands through his hair. "I can't cook for myself, or for you, or her. I can't go to work, I can't go to the Bathroom."

 

"Aside," Sarah quickly said. "Please let me know if you do need to go - because I totally get the essential fact of that.

 

Paul showed mild appreciation to Sarah for that. Bowing his head ever so briefly - but he wasn't finished.

"This whole thing has shown me just how unappreciated Amber was, and how Special she has become."

 

Paul looked back at Sarah, her giant green eye larger than his head. "She's outgrown me."

 

"No she has not!" Sarah insisted. She sat upright. Shaking the table and making Paul shudder.

She had changed his landscape again.

 

"Don't you love her?"

 

"Of course I love her."

 

"I thought you two wanted a child together."

 

"We do,"

 

"Well then call this practice," Sarah said with a smile. "She was going to have a baby anyway. What does it matter if she has to care for another baby for a little while."

She gave him a little poke. "Maybe a while longer if you keep this up."

 

Paul accepted Sarah's gentle rebuke catching her finger as she thrust it at him. 

 Paul was defeated. "I just mean what's the point in trying to help. The last month has shown that anything I can do - she can do better." 

 

"Hogwash," Sarah said. "What's that thing I learned in school..." Sarah trailed off and then got up to find a notebook.

She returned pen and paper in hand.

"I don't believe for a second that she can do everything better than you..."

Sarah flipped through pages.

"But even if she could, there is still an advantage in you doing something when she is doing something else... Here!"

 

Sarah opened up her homework showing Paul her Economics textbook and a highlighted passage about Comparative Advantage.

 

Paul read, and then he looked high above the text book at Sarah's face. "I didn't know you were taking Economy classes."

 

"Finance too," Sarah added. "You're a property Lawyer Paul. You should know better... And you should know that Amber is your partner and you're helping by doing something, even if she was better than you.

 

"You might be right," Paul 

 

"Of course I'm right you dummy," Sarah teased. She set her book aside and took another sip of tea.

"Do you feel better?"

 

"I think I do." Paul said, "I also think I do need to go to the Bathroom."

 

"Okay," Sarah held out her hand. "Lets go."

 

Paul got on board.

 

_ _ _ 

 

Paul tried his best to remain comfortable in his sleeping bag. Of course it wasn't really a bag, he was far too small. It was a sock.

 

A pink and grey athletic sock that Sarah had set up for him. She said that these were her most comfortable pair - the one's she used for after aerials.

She had said that they always made her feel better to put on these when her legs were sore after so much exertion.

 

Paul hadn't exerted himself much today, but the fine threads were nice enough to nestle into.

 

Paul's pillow was a cotton pad - his guest room Sarah's drawer. 

Paul looked up to the ceiling in the dark room. The little popcorn stucco seemed small at such a large distance.

 

Distance? It was probably only a few feet above him. Paul was certain that some of those little doo-dads would be like a bowling bowl - much more than a kernel.

 

Around Paul were more of Sarah's socks, in several colors. Lime Greens and Lavenders, powder blues and pinks. Paul reached out a hand to touch a nearby green pair. 

Even in the dark room Paul could see the bright colors of Sarah’s clothes. Paul was noticing small details better, now that he was up close. Colors too seemed more important.

 

This sock was tightly balled up in a not. A little bit of black banking poking its toe out of the wrapped mass.

Paul could feel that this green fabric wasn't as fine as the pink one he was already in. 

 

Paul was certain Sarah was right. She had set him up as nicely as she could.

 

Paul rolled over in his coverings and looked at a pair of hair bands. Paul hadn't known that Sarah was taking Aerial Dance lessons. He asked her what it was like but she found it hard to explain. She showed him some pictures on the laptop earlier but this was even more astonishing. He couldn't imagine holding himself aloft by merely wrapping up in fabric and swinging through the air.

 

An entirely different impossibility now that Sarah seemed more a mountain than a person. 

Imagining Sarah twirl like a gymnastic made his situation feel even more fantastic. She might as well be Godzilla - a goddess.

 

Paul's attention was distracted by a shuffling from Sarah's bed. 

 

Paul Froze, intent on listening more carefully. He heard Sarah move about in her sleep.

Paul wondered if she was a snorer.

 

Snoring didn't follow but he could hear her breathing. It was louder than before. 

Or maybe he was just listening.

 

Paul thought Sarah might be awake. She probably was finding it as hard to sleep tonight as he was finding it. 

It was a very strange day.

 

As Sarah sounded her restlessness, Paul squired out of his sleeping bag. Pushing the cotton pad away beside the hairbands and he wiggled out. 

 

There was no convenient zipper - he had only one way in and out. 

 

As Paul escaped the folds of his bed he stood up in the dresser drawer. Its walls an inch above his head. 

Like everything else, this was more significant that a normal person would ever care to notice.

 

Paul climbed up onto a lavender pair to look over the edge of the drawer. 

"Sarah," he said. "Are you awake?"

 

Sarah didn't respond. 

 

As Paul peeked over the side he immediately ducked down again.

Then he slowly started to raise his head once more.

 

Before him, Sarah was masturbating. Her legs spread wide like a frog, and holding a toy down to her crotch. 

 

With only his eyes and nose above the Woodline, Paul could see everything. 

Sarah's blankets had fallen to the floor.

She was completely naked.

Her hair dispersed on her pillow as she writhed on the mattress.

 

Her eyes closed, biting her lip, shaking.

 

It was too much for Paul. This was not something he was supposed to see.

 

Paul hid away from the action and fumbled his way back into his bed. diving in face first and then struggling to right himself.

 

By the time he laid on his back he could feel his penis poking up. Tenting the sock.

 

A mere 3 feet away from him, Paul heard Sarah gasp for breath. The bed creaking as she let out a moan of superb release.

 

Paul laid there in silence. Surrounded by the full awareness of Sarah. Her space, her stuff, her smell.

 

Paul could smell her sex. Which only made him harder. He found himself even harder as this absorbed into him. It was irresistible - as before he could only think of her as a force of nature. He had no choice but to be included in her desire.

 

Sarah hadn't stopped, Paul could hear the hum of her vibrator change pitch. She was moving directly onto another orgasm.

 

Consciously Paul had a thought about how wrong this all was. He was certain that Sarah would never have done this if she thought he could see her, hear her. 

 

Paul thought about how overwhelming Sarah was now. How powerful and important he was.

 

Paul thought about Amber. How she must now be even stronger, smarter and sexier than ever.

 

Paul was humping his sleeping bag. This was instinctual, inevitable.

 

As Sarah shuddered in pleasure for a 2nd time, Paul could only think about how she would too be unstoppable if she grew like Amber.

 

Why had he been mopey about all of this when they were so obviously enjoying it? Surely that's what he would want?

 

She already had it in herself already the will to take what she wanted. To be successful and Happy. This was a good thing.

 

Now Paul was completely in the throws of his erotic dream. He held himself and furiously thrashed, jerked, and humped.

 

For a third time, Sarah cried out in orgasm. The waves of her pleasure rocking up and down her bedside.

After a few deep breaths, she slowly started to come down on the impossible high. She reached for her blankets and tucked herself in to go to sleep.

 

 

Later, when she did the laundry, Sarah would find a tiny stain on her favorite pair of socks.

_ _ _ 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.