- Text Size +

It had been a few months since the young Blake had joined Lord Chrom’s military forces. He had honestly welcomed the change of pace in living the life of a travelling soldier from the everyday doldrum of living in his small, unremarkable village before being recruited.

Although he was a poor rancher’s son, with little to his name, he saw joining the good Lord’s campaign against the darkness befalling the lands as of late as a long-awaited opportunity to finally earn some renown for himself as a grown man. Also, to potentially benefit his family’s future lineage to come, maybe even becoming a noble himself one day and passing on his name his own heirs.

Though, as of late, his mind had strayed from lofty goals of military conquest and slaying some well-known warlord in pitched combat, to that of far more earthly desires. Desires revolving around a particular attractive woman he had become infatuated with in recent days.

A week or two ago a new recruit to Lord Chrom’s inner circle appeared, a noblewoman of some kind- from what Blake and the rest of the rank-and-file soldiers could tell from a distance. But from what he had heard, she walked about the camp, and even went into battle alongside the other lords, ladies and high-ranking officers- scantily clad in the flowing silks of a courtesan dancer.

From a distance he was already taken by her apparent beauty. As he moved through the crowd one day while she spoke with the other officers nearby in the encampment, he finally got a better look at her. She was even more magnificent than he had imagined. The pale smooth movement of her graceful limbs, and the draping shape of her cherry blossom colored carefully braided hair- shifting and glistening beneath the various shimmering adornments hanging and jostling across her lithe frame.

Through the chatter, Blake managed to catch her proper first name- “Olivia”, the group’s tactician had called her. He thought to himself, she even has a beautiful name, a true catch even among her fellow noble ladies. As she laughed and talked among the other upper rank and nobles in the center of the camp, he simply stood entranced. Blake found himself unable to make a move to confront or even speak to her as she passed casually by him strutting towards the noble’s tent area.

Feeling enchanted by the sheer beauty of the girl and dazed with lusty desperation hoping there may be some chance that she noticed him as well, he breaks from the crowd and follows her at a distance towards her personal quarters.

Sometime later, he found himself watching her from the safety of a nearby cluster of pillars and bushes surrounding the rather luxurious tent and campfire area set for her alongside the other upper rank members of the militia’s quarters. He considers speaking out towards her to get her attention and simply strike up a conversation from a safe distance. However, he’s immediately sent into a blushing frenzy, unable to react as Olivia fails to notice him entirely. The sky darkens into a deeply hued sunset behind her as she sheds her outer cloak, letting it fall to the ground as she reveals her barely clothed body beneath.

Her ivory skin now lies exposed to the movement of the sinking rays of the sun in the distance, as she stretches her frame sighing softly and rubbing at her limbs. The vision is enough of a sight to stun the mind of the young man. His eyes grow wide as he instinctively hunches lecherously in the bushes, giving in to his illogical, perverse urges filling his mind and straining his sight to make out every detail of the girl’s flexing form as it moves before him.

The pert shape of her ass peeks out from beneath flowing silks revealed hanging from the strange hoop like weapons revealed by her falling cloak as she bends down and removes the rest of her travelling accessories and gear. While Blake stares, mystified by the seemingly blessed moment of fate occurring before his eyes, Olivia continues shedding her outer garb down to a semitransparent pair of exotic dancers’ leggings, barely covering the thin shape of her soft legs.

Her upper body is tightly wrapped in a strikingly white body suit which rounds down across her toned stomach and the slope of her cheeks to disappear between the curving shape of her thighs. Patting herself and mumbling aloud for a moment she finishes stretching, touching her toes as her butt bounces casually. All the while unknowingly presenting herself towards the gawking boy in the bushes beyond.

 

“Ah- it feels so good to be rid of that travelling cloak. I know it’s necessary if I want to protect myself from the elements and… unwanted attention but you’d think with all these mages and strategists around they could at least design something a bit less- stuffy.”

Olivia says under her breath as she adjusts herself now clad in her more comfortable dancer’s outfit. Running a hand down her neck she finds her fingers slick with sweat. Sighing to herself she continues tracing her fingertips between the perky mounds of her breasts, down and across the fit ridges of her well worked stomach muscles. Taking her now thoroughly moistened fingertips up before her face, she grimaces at them slightly before whipping the warm droplets of essence carelessly off into the nearby ruins and brush.

“Ugh- well, I suppose at least I’m staying in shape, and these ruins do make a beautiful, and fairly secluded place to practice. Though… if I’m to be of help to Lord Chrom I guess I’ll have to get used to having everyone’s eyes on me while I do my performances…Ah- I may as well get on with it before it gets too dark.”

Unsure of what to do now that he’s gotten himself in this deep with his inability to choose a way to act in the face of such a situation, Blake simply braces himself as the hot spray of Olivia’s sweat splashes across his face and shoulder. She whips her fingertips unknowingly directly towards his hiding spot on the edge of her ruined clearing.

His mind races, conflicted at what he assumes to already be far more of a breach of boundaries of both a lady’s privacy and also- he reminds himself, a technically higher-ranking member of the militia he’s loyal to. Considering deeply whether or not to just bite the blade and reveal himself, he reacts with a jerking motion, surprised and almost losing his footing as a clanging burst resounds from Olivia’s direction.

Before Blake can make up his mind on a way to reasonably show himself to his newfound crush or flee the small shrubbery and broken pillar hiding spot he’s crouched behind- Olivia loudly claps the cymbal like shapes of the bladed hoops clutched within her hands together.

With a sweeping motion, she spins her body until she’s balanced on the ball of one daintily pointed foot, then begins a furiously passionate and whirling dance throughout the interior of the clearing circling the quickly growing flames within its center.

Blake’s senses are destabilized for a moment as the resounding, almost musical tone of the clanging metallic shapes lock his attention on the now swirling movement of the graceful girl’s flexing body. Her legs shift and move, the muscles stretching across their surface as her toned thighs and jiggling ass absorb the impact of her body landing and launching itself again and again from the shifting encampment dirt beneath her. Plumes of dust are left in the wake of her last location as he quickly turns his eyes to track every movement of the dazzling shape of her motion.

The well-toned spreading view of her outstretched torso and flexing abdominal muscles glisten with the sweat building across and soaking through the tight body suit stretched across its muscular form. Her body twists in the air, deftly maneuvering herself- far more confident in her own motions when performing for herself in a natural environment such as this.

As Olivia’s mind starts to drift about her own uncertainty in her performances as of late- when it really matters in the heat of battle, when those she cares about are counting on her, she feels herself become heated. For a moment loses her footing. The mistake costs her dearly in her routine as her bounding motion lands hard, twisting her ankle and sending her tumbling head over heels to the dusty ground below.

Shocked, Blake acts without thinking, his still partially armor-clad form rattling loudly as he stomps through the underbrush separating the two in a instinctual motion to help the fallen woman.

 

Gasping, blushing and embarrassed, Olivia shoots up from the ground turning to face the oncoming sound of an armored combatant. Still recovering from the hard impact with the dirt and her racing thoughts. She sees the darkened form of a grown man coming at her from the shadowed, overgrown ruins, and her pupils widen with instinctual fear.

The latent trauma of the kidnapping she experienced as a child comes rushing back to her, combined with the already heightened tension of living in battlefield conditions- with the constant threat of ambush or attackers for the past few weeks. Acting on instinct she clutches towards the protective scroll she was given by one of her Lord’s fellow companions, a strange- but seemingly nice lady named Tharja.

She had instructed Olivia upon bonding with her- to use the scroll if she ever felt herself in immediate danger of being taken against her will again, or if faced with a similar circumstance as might befall any common or noble woman alike, in these war-ravaged times.

Before Blake can speak, stuttering uneasily and coughing to catch his own breath after his sudden movement shocks himself as well, he sees the girl quickly reaching between her breasts. She unclasps and opens some sort of small, portable magic scroll and begins to fearfully shout the incantation likely inked across the side facing her.

Swiftly finishing the incantation, a flickering burst of otherworldly light shudders forth from the piece of fluttering parchment, filling the clearing with its glow, and beaming directly towards Blake’s center of mass. Screaming in desperation himself at the now horribly apparent misunderstanding, he braces for the impact of the unknown magic energy, dust whipping around his body as the beam pierces his chest.

Olivia stands onto the soft pads of her soles, the thin fabric of her dancers shoes shifting as she readies herself, taking a combat stance as she faces the now glimmering mass of energy covering the body of her possible assailant.

“HAH! Take that vile creature! You’ll not take me so easily this time! You hear me!?”

 

Blake feels his heart sink into his stomach. His flesh tingles with the magical sensation rushing through his skin and veins. Clutching at himself in shock he struggles to speak again towards the young girl as she bounces teasingly towards him, his vision goes dark for a moment, but when it refocuses it appears like she’s suddenly… surging upwards in height?

The entire vista of the clearing around Blake seems to suddenly rise up around him, curving itself as his perspective rapidly shifts. Feeling a twisting pain gripping throughout his muscular structure he fearfully grasps at his hands, looking down at himself and watching as he rapidly reduces in size, his body contorting and becoming strangely colored as the ground rushes up towards his view.

The grass sways over his head as he throws his hands forward to catch himself before falling onto his face in the now massive plain of dirt surrounding him. Olivia’s booming laughter and the thunderous sounds of her previously dainty footfalls shuddering the earth around his now apparently tiny body.

As he attempts to catch himself however he only manages to tumble uneasily into laying on his side. His arms collide with the dirt below, but do so with a spongy, bouncing motion. Trying to move, he finds it difficult, his body feeling rigid and slow, unresponsive as he attempts to force himself to flee the towering form of the girl as her shoes slam down on either side of his now pathetically small form below.

“Oh wow- I- I can’t believe it really worked. Oh man- are you. HAHA! Tharja sure is something else… Look at you now little creep, now you’re nothing but a cute- little- piece- of- CANDY! My goddess, it’s even my favorite kind. Hmm~ So what were you planning to do to me anyways, little gummy warrior?”

In terror, Blake looks down at the nubbed surface of the end of his arms, where his hands used to be. Instead, he finds simple, transparent brightly colored stubby limbs in their place. Glancing quickly from the slowly lowering sight of the girl’s massive hand descending towards him back towards his own body, he notices his entire form, armor and items included- seems to have been transformed into some kind of miniaturized, comically shaped gummy like mockery of his former self.

Wiggling and trying to shout through the concave opening on his face he questions his sanity. Perceiving from within the colored round forms of his candy eyes, he lets out a muffled shriek as two huge soft shapes of her fingertips pinch down across his little body. His gummy form gives slightly against the pressure of her fingers as she unknowingly crushes down against him, quickly rushing him dizzyingly through the air up across the horizon filling view of her shifting legs, flexing torso and now sweat soaked and tightly wrapped breasts- towards her face far above.

Speaking teasingly towards the small armored warrior shaped gummy person in between her fingers, Olivia unknowingly showers the tiny captive Blake in a mist of hot particles issued from the flicking muscular form of her tongue as it moves between the soft surfaces of her pink lips. They shift seductively, her voice now overwhelming his small, and strangely reverberating jelly senses.

“Well, well, I’ve got you now don’t I? The tables have turned, and I think I could use a little snack after all that dancing! Not like I’d have to feel bad about it since you’re just some enemy combatant… Although- I’ve never really slain many foes myself… but this is just eating a gummy, right? Well? What do you have to say for yourself, little night stalker?”

Olivia says, giggling over the little Blake as she licks her lips, the long slithering mass of her tongue wiping a sheen layer of her warm saliva over the plush surface of her lips. Blake finds it incredibly difficult to speak, his skeleton, flesh, and organs all having been polymorphed into some kind of gelatinous candy substance. Never very skilled at magic, he finds that if he concentrates hard enough on the act of speaking, after some struggling, he’s able to project his voice weakly in a strangely muffled form of communication.

“I-… I wasn’t- wasn’t going to hurt you- Just- W-…W-watching you. S-sss-S-So. So Beautiful. Please- J-j-just…wanted-w-want to be C-closer to youuu-“

Blake strains himself as hard as he can, forcing the words out of his gummy formed body as clearly as he can, stuttering and jostling syllables and words as he watches the girl’s huge golden colored eyes focusing down doubtfully on his garbled speech and uncanny candy movements.

“You… just- wait you were watching me? You wanted to be CLOSE to me? Ew- wait what- are you some kind of- Are you some kind of STALKER? A pervert of some kind watching me from the bushes! Gods what is this- can’t a girl simply get some privacy to herself even in the WOODS these days?! No no no- this won’t do at all.”

Blake becomes increasingly worried as he’s moved through the air chaotically, Olivia shaking him and swaying his little body clutched between her fingers while she pontificates. Finding himself continually in front of the massive, cavernous opening of her mouth, as her warm breath rushes over him between words he becomes slowly memorized again.

The stretching pink, soft expanse of her lips and the slippery, wet surface of her moving tongue past the sheen, white shapes of her teeth calling to him on some predatory level. In some strange way it felt like he… belonged there. He shook his head trying to fight against his own thoughts, but- he was a gummy after all, and she was such a beautiful, hungry girl.

Why not? He heard himself thinking, confused and certain this must be part of the enchantment before he felt himself overcome again. Why not become Olivia’s food, become nourishment for her divine body, isn’t that what snacks are for?

Feeling his mind drifting Blake’s consciousness is shocked into a state of fight or flight, conflicted with the trapped sensation, and limited options presented to his newfound, candied biology. He was pretty sure she was still ranting towards him, chastising him for spying on her and peeking at her body as she was practicing by herself.

He feels the squishy sides of his torso stretch and compress as she pinches down roughly on him again. His eyes stay locked however on the muscular, rippled surface of her stomach, peeking out from beneath her skimpy top far below.

Gazing deeply at the structure and shape of her flexing, moving stomach muscles, he appreciates the small droplets of sweat slowly drifting and glistening across and flowing between the faint shape of the trenches of her abs, visible as she moves her body taunting him above.

“Augh- Wait- Are you- Are you even listening to me? Wait- are you just staring down at my- why you little pervert!! That’s it. You want to just stare at my body so much huh? Want to be close to me that bad hmm? I’ll show you CLOSE- filthy little degenerate! You can become part of the body you love so much, and be my little snack- how does that sound hmm? It’s probably all you’re good for anyways, little creep.”

Olivia says huffing towards the tiny gummy man in her grip. Frowning, she notices the roughly shaped forms of his face and eyes staring blankly towards her breasts, stomach, and her womanhood down the distance of her mountainous body. Blake strains himself to respond, shocked out of his sudden, unexplained moment of enchantment by her threatening words and stuttering to make an argument.

Ignoring the tiny candy man’s protests she opens her mouth wide before him with a loud, childish AHHHN~ sound. Watching intently and quickly realizing he won’t have time to force more words out of his jelly mouth before he impacts, he feels the grasp of her fingers loosen on his jiggling body.

Blushing to herself slightly embarrassed and thankful that no one else is around to witness this moment, Olivia excitedly tosses the small, man shaped jelly morsel between her hungrily quivering pink painted lips.

After flying through the air for a moment he lands bouncing slightly and sliding onto the sticky, slightly rough surface of her tongue. The oppressive heat, and moist atmosphere within her mouth overwhelm his senses immediately. A wet fog settles over him as her breath washes up from within her body. Tracing the direction of the hot wind out of the terrifying orifice of her throat he sees it open and close uneasily at the back of the dripping space.

Looking up and around himself, he sees that he’s overshadowed by the ribbed surface of the upper parts of her mouth, and the sharply intimidating pale forms of her teeth surrounding his tiny body on the shifting fleshy carpet beneath him.

The sound of her giggles rise out of her body and echo around him, reverberating throughout his being and deafening him in the tight space within her mouth as he pushes himself with everything he has to scream for her to wait, to stop and reconsider this. He finds himself unheard above the din of her breath. Pleasured moans resound from deep inside her as she begins to move his body across her tongue, pressing him roughly into the space within her cheek and sliding him over the slick flesh.

Her saliva begins to pool into the crevices within her mouth, and he gazes in a mix of hallucinogenic arousal and deep sorrow as the soft curtains of her lips slowly shut out the outside world with a wet slapping sound. He finds himself utterly trapped within the dimly lit, claustrophobic space. The thick liquids quickly rise around his body, covering his little form in her spit as a suction motion draws him jarringly over the ridges of her teeth. Bashed against her teeth, he feels them carelessly shredding at his gummy body. He’s carried to the other side of her mouth, slamming him into the giving cheek flesh there.

Light peeks into the space for a moment, showing him the now soaked cavern he’s trapped within. Thin lines of saliva drift between her lips as they spread open while she speaks. More of the warm liquid trailing from her tongue to the roof of her mouth far above as he’s rushed upwards, carried alongside it and rubbed against that ribbed ceiling.

“Mmm- oh gods you’re so- SO TASTY. Who would have thought a little… well... a little…person… oh I almost can’t say it! I guess you weren’t much of a man anyways, sneaking up on a defenseless girl like that. Plus, you’re just candy now, nothing that can be done about that- you know how nasty magic can be. Anyways, this is probably what you deserve, right? It’s probably for the best that I just eat you.”

She says as Blake finds himself sliding onto the surface of Olivia’s molars, deposited there by her shifting tongue as it moves back into place. The spanning surface of the underside of her spit covered teeth above him motion intimidatingly before rushing down towards his body. Screaming internally Blake makes a poor attempt to protect or brace himself in some way with his stubby gummy arms.

The sharp edges of the upper molar tear easily, and to his surprise fairly painlessly through a portion of his head and lower body, compressing the rest of his body under the crushing pressure as he’s gripped between her teeth. “What in the hells is going on?!” Blake searches his mind for some kind of explanation or way out of this simultaneously horrifying and dream like experience but can find nothing to help him or aid him in this case, overcome by the position he finds himself in.

Utterly trapped, between the jaws of the girl he only days ago began pining for, first, so viciously overtaken by her beauty- and now destined to be crushed, devoured, and swallowed down the steaming, beckoning tunnel of her throat to be broken down and become one with her beautiful flesh.

What were these thoughts, these irresistible feelings…? Why could he experience all these sensations yet couldn’t seem to actually be harmed- could he even die like this? Why was this happening, why did this have to happen like this!?

Blake’s internal psychedelic journey into the jellied recesses of his mind is shattered quickly as he’s pulled, his shredded jelly mass stretching between the ridges of Olivia’s raising set of molars and those below- before being brought quickly back down again.

Blakes little gummy form bursts apart easily beneath the pressure of Olivia’s casual chewing motion.

Smiling to herself, she drools out of the corner of her mouth slightly. Blushing, she wipes away the embarrassing sign of the voracious way she just chewed up the body of her would be little attacker. Not believing his unlikely story for a moment and assuming he must just be some random ambushing enemy or spy within the army, she feels satisfied with herself as she moves the jiggling mass across her tongue. Shivering slightly in anticipation she feels his still struggling pieces slide towards the back of her mouth, and her the eagerly awaiting flexing, wet tunnel of her throat.

A noise, light footsteps coming from the perimeter of her campfire area, startles Olivia causing her to quickly turn. In her shock, she roughly swallows the gummy mass, sucking Blake into the compressed space within her throat.

Turning to see who’s approaching her, Olivia coughs, feeling the little man’s ruined body wedged within her esophagus, sticking stubbornly against the interior of her throat. Relieved to see it’s only Tharja sauntering her way into the clearing with her hands on her hips and looking cautiously around the area.

Olivia waves towards her. Holding up a finger to indicate for the other girl to give her a moment. She gingerly takes the fingertips of her other hand and massages gently at her own neck, easing the descent of her tiny snack. Blake’s now semi-conscious but still somehow magically perceiving and broken form feels the motion jarring the portions of his body from their sticky moorings. Helplessly watching as he continues to fall, sliding and being pushed or pulled through the tighter portions of the seemingly endless, fluid covered slide drawing him deeper within Olivia’s body towards her stomach.

“Ah- my apologies, that’s much better. Greetings Tharja, good to see you.” Olivia says blushing as she clears her throat and properly greets the approaching mage and fellow militia member.

“Hmm… Olivia, you seem fine. What happened here? I was sure my incantation had been used and felt the sensation of magic in this area. Are you alright?” Tharja asks, slowly circling her peer and looking around somewhat puzzled as she drags her bare feet through the disturbed dirt around the fire pit.

“Uhh- well yes. Well, you see. I’m fine, I think. I did have to activate the spell you gave me though. Some strange man jumped me while I was practicing my dance! I think it uhh... worked… well enough though. You- you didn’t tell me THAT would happen though…” Olivia says as the blush returns to her face, the two girls nearing each other to begin excitedly speaking in hushed tones close to the fire

“Ehehe. Good, so it did work… Well, uhh… where… where is the little insect now hmm?” Tharja answers back quickly, unable to fully mask her own girlish excitement as her new transformation spell was once again a surprising success.

She was unsure if giving the airheaded seeming timid girl the experimental formulae under the guise of a traditional token of friendship and “defensive talisman” for times of trouble would prove useful or not. Yet, she was extremely pleased with these results, and dark humoredly amused by the brightly toned, and cute girl’s apparent knack for running into problematic situations

“Mmm… well… about that… you see. I may have gotten a little carried away… and I kind of… well… I may have sort have… just… ATE him…?” Olivia says as she nervously shifts her feet against the ground, blushing and clutching at her exposed mid-drift. She feels the small mass within her throat squeezing its way into the orifice which begins passing Blake’s tiny remains into the upper part of her stomach.

Blake can only look on in horror as he’s pressed through the slimy opening and the separated parts of his body rain down in a cluster, splashing into the vile fluids filling the dark space. The flesh around him quivers in response to its eagerly awaited meal, and the liquids flowing around him begin to froth in anticipation, instantly starting to break down the thin substance of the gelatinous goo making up his being.

“HAHA! Wait, what?! You ATE it? Oh my, Olivia I didn’t think you were capable of such things. I may have underestimated. My, I am known for many things, but EATING an insect? I don’t know if even I would do such a thing. I must hand it to you, you’re far… darker than I imagined!” Tharja says, at first confused, but then bursting into a surprising fit of laughter, smirking and apparently heavily amused at the girl’s claim.

The sensation of his severed limbs and lower body beginning to dissolve and congeal into the salvia and the thick digestive fluids splashing over his tattered form tingles. It almost feels like it burns still, even though his seemingly dampened pain senses, as it covers him. His perception becomes submerged and then rises again and again throughout the acidic lake within Olivia’s gut.

Strangely divided across his melting portions, he seems to be perceiving not from a single point but rather through his spread apart mass as it’s broken down within her stomach. Time itself seems to stretch out. The gurgling, rumbling, and echoing groans of the interior of her body surrounding him begin coating his very consciousness in an indescribable, all pervading presence.

 

“Wh- What? Ew- EW gods no! A bug, you mean like a literal insect bug?! No! I thought you were just referring to how small he had become! Ew no- I would not eat a bug Tharja! Come on!” Olivia answers back stomping her foot angrily at the suggestion.

“No no, he wasn’t any kind of insect it was more like… what do you call them. One of those little jelly candies we used to eat when I was a kid where I’m from. They were always one of my very favorites and I just couldn’t resist having a taste. I mean uhh- as a uhh… fitting form of revenge for him attacking me, of course.” Olivia continues, fighting back her embarrassment in defense of her non-insect eating sense of honor before the teasing laughter of the voluptuous dark mage.

The feeling of her muscular flesh pressing against him, the soft, slick surfaces of her insides, and the tingling raw sensation of her digestive process are too much for Blake. His gummy bits breaking apart as Olivia’s body slowly begins to absorb his liquid essence into the walls of her stomach lining and the tissues beyond.

The experience pushes Blake’s mind to unseen limits. Indulging his consciousness in forms of suffering and pleasure that no mere mortal being was ever likely meant to experience, especially not at the same time.

Listening to the other girl’s continued explanation Tharja stops her laughter suddenly and returns to her curiously pondering occultist pose as she strokes at her chin thinking on the Olivia’s words.

“Ahh- I see… perhaps the exact outcome of the spell’s polymorphic effect partially depends on the temperament of the caster… Hmm I suppose I have always rather enjoyed the feeling of crushing little pests beneath my body. Perhaps it is similar to the feeling you get when you enjoy this, candy you speak of.” Tharja says in response as she pokes at her own thick, pursed lips, deep in thought for a moment.

Blakes very psyche is battered, the booming voices of the other girl speaking close by resounding throughout the all-encompassing massive body he’s slowly becoming one with after being swallowed alive. The girls’ conversation, although still audible through the muffling surface of the thick layers of flesh, bone and muscle surrounding and crushing in on his perception almost seems like a far away and distant dream.

“Hmm, well I mean- I don’t understand the dark arts very much at all, that’s really your whole thing. But I mean. I can say he tasted just like the real thing, a real little gummy man. I kind of wish I had some more now- kind of just made me nostalgic for how good they used to taste back home…” Olivia says blushing and opening up further in response to Tharja’s sudden strangely veiled admittance that she had also used the spell for her own enjoyment to some extent.

Lost in the unending arousal and overwhelming nature of the experience as a whole, Blake simply lets go, allowing his body to be completely dissolved within Olivia’s insides. The final portion of his wiggling, stubby, gummy body going limp as his consciousness is absorbed as well, unaware as his perception fades into the flesh surrounding him

“At least I’m glad I could help you test your magic a bit, and thanks for the protection spell! I’ll take another one if you have it- you know- just in case I get jumped again of course!” Olivia continues, giggling uneasily and scratching her head as a burp rumbles its way up from her stomach. The belch passes ungracefully from between the soft parting of her painted lips. Her hand quickly raises up to cover her mouth as she giggles and excuses herself.

Tharja giggles as well, blushing as she realizes how much the other girl had enjoyed the effects of her spell and questioning herself how much the magic itself had potentially altered the interaction… for better or worse. Deciding it wasn’t her concern to worry about such things, she winks and slips a second rolled up scroll into the space between Olivia’s breasts, surprising the pink haired girl.

“Sure, you can have another “protection scroll” in case you get into trouble. Just try not to use it up TOO quick- these things aren’t simple to make I’ll have you know.” Tharja gestures matter of factly as she discerns that her presence is no longer necessary here. Bowing towards Olivia and bidding her farewell she decides to leave her to her personal effects for the night and retreat to her own tent.

“Well thank you friend, I’ll see you on the morrow and may the Goddess bless you for your kindness and… uhh- charity… I suppose?” Olivia says as she waves to the other girl, giggling as she rubs her stomach. She feels it groan as her body starts to process the little man she swallowed alive. What a strangely… pleasurable sensation she thinks to herself.

Walking confidently back to her tent. With this ability in her repertoire, she may even be able to defend herself on the battlefield more easily. That is… if she could convince Tharja to supply her with more of the wonderous magic scrolls. More importantly though- it would mean she’d get to taste the delicious flavor of her favorite little gummy snacks again.

If it just so happened to cost the lives of some enemies then I mean, that’s like a benefit, then right? Feeling another burst of gas pass throughout her bowels as her little would-be attacker is passed through her and into her body, she flops herself down onto her bed. Taking a moment enjoying the sensation of the fluid mass within her sloshing about as it settles and knowing that her first defeated foe found his ultimate end in such a miserably pitiful way.

Feeling powerful and strangely aroused, Olivia turns her attention to herself for a time, finding pleasure in where her mind is brought by the events and imagery it brings her, before slowly drifting off to sleep, relaxed and satisfied.

Blake’s perception of the world around him or where his body and mind exactly begins or ends becomes blurred. Seconds feel like minutes, and minutes like hours. Everything, his entire vision, and collection of senses becoming a never-ending feeling of shifting pressure, warmth, and wetness.

A great weight presses down on him from what feels like all sides simultaneously, crushing his mind, his being as far as he can tell. Trying to reach out, struggle, or grab for anything lends him nothing of value, lacking any limbs to properly do so in the hot void trapping him and wrapping around his existence, permeating his mentality.

 

Unsure of how much time has passed in this dark, crushing hell- he’s suddenly startled into a state of awareness. Feeling himself turned and shifted, gravity suddenly applying around himself as light floods into the tight, dark space and he can see distinct forms for the first time in what seems like an eternity.

A bedspread stretches beneath his gaze, and above him bounce the jiggling, sweaty undersides of a massive pair of… breasts? Panicking, Blake shifts his seemingly centered gaze down, and unable to see his own body, he’s shocked to find he’s staring down the sheer, landscape like view of Olivia’s easily recognizable pubic mound and the rising slopes of her thighs leading down the length of her legs towards her daintily pointed toes.

Looking around he notices she seems to be getting out of bed and stretching her legs, almost feeling the motion tugging against his very being. But where was he then, he stopped to ask himself, trying to free himself convinced he must be stuck to her midsection or something, somehow having escaped the imagined confines of her digestive tract.

However, as he attempts to shift his body, he feels a strange, tight sensation surrounding him, like a wrapping or covering across his entire form holding him harshly in place between its layers. Looking around, he feels his psyche take another devastating blow as he realizes what is going on.

Somehow, his body is barely existent, hardly noticeable, merely a strange protruding presence dimensionally and physically sharing space with hers. A faint outline of his desperately grasping arm can be seen for a moment through the fine, porcelain skin stretched across the details of her abs. He struggles as hard as he can against the clamping force of her muscular stomach holding him in place to even show that light outline or suggestion of his previous form- as he realizes in shock and horror that he’s someone become fused with her flesh.

He was swallowed, digested, and magically absorbed into the very body he worshipped and lusted after so irresponsibly. His mind spins- he attempts to scream out of rage or frustration, as well as trying to get the attention of the massive girl. Olivia rubs her eyes absentmindedly far above and spins herself across the sheets to begin sliding her legs and feet out of the bed and begin getting dressed for the day.

The haunting, stretching mass of his face, and widely yawning mouth can momentarily be seen, pushing at the surface of her taut, finely toned stomach as she stretches and appreciates herself in the mirror. Slightly surprised at the sight at first, but then slowly blushing and grinning towards the little face looking back at her in the mirror on her tummy she pokes at the light protrusion of his head with her finger teasingly pushing him back into the firm surface.

“Oh, well isn’t that a surprise. Look who’s awake. This is a bit… unexpected. Well- I suppose this is just part of the spell huh? Guess you really can’t die and you’re just… part of my body now, like food usually is? That’s kind of weird but I mean- whatever. I wanted to tell you how tasty you were so now I have a chance!”

Blake’s form shudders as he hears how casually Olivia is speaking to him now, how different her tone is from before. Like a girl just playfully talking to her doll, or a piece of food she’s playing with on her plate. The strange sensation of her voice not only being magically made properly audible to his centered perception, but also rumbling throughout the very fabric of his being as her words are carried throughout the flesh and muscle of her body is extremely jarring at first, but as she continues speaking it begins to become withstand able.

“Thanks for being a good snack for me little peasant. I know you were kind of a creep or whatever, but I’m sure nobody really ASSUMES they’re just going to become someone else’s food, but I guess, this is just what the gods had planned for you. You were my tasty meal and now it looks like you’re just a sugary little part of the thin layer of fat glands underneath the well-toned muscles on my stomach huh?”

Olivia says giggling heartily, the movement of her laughter jostling Blake’s pseudo-body within the mass of her torso as it ripples through his being. Her words cut him, he really was nothing more than a little gummy snack to her wasn’t he. Throughout the entire time in the encampment, and in their encounter, he had never even properly given her his name. She didn’t even really know who he was.

 

His sorrowful reflection came to a sudden jarring end as Olivia brings her palm down roughly slapping her muscled stomach. She flexes her abs a few times while she laughs towards the shifting protrusion of the tiny man trapped and bashed around by her huge hand, enjoying the newfound and strangely pleasurable sensation.

“I guess you’ll get to spend plenty of time with me after all hmm? Aren’t you a lucky little guy? Mm, and keep moving around like that it feels pretty good, kind of like an internal massage. It should really help me relax those muscles while I get a good morning stretch and exercise routine in. Hope you’re ready down there because it’s time to build up a good sweat for the day! I’m gonna show you how to stay in tip top shape as a dancer!”

Somewhat stunned by the blasting impact of her open palm assault to his entire body within the muscular sinews pinning him in place among their mass he listens to the teasing and demanding statements being made by the normally shy and soft-spoken girl. Slowly Blake starts to realize his new place in life, as nothing more than a magical anomaly, an amusing freak occurrence within her body that she can use to find new ways to pleasure herself with or relieve her own stress.

As she begins twisting her body into a morning stretching routine without any further warning, he watches as the sight of her well-shaped bosom comes into view before he feels her curling midsection pull him deeper inside her body. The weight of her breasts and shoulders crushing him under the pressure of her bending torso muscles.

Her exercise routine begins, and he’s pulled tightly between the sinews of her abdominal muscles while she stretches. Unaware of how much time has passed, he’s jostled, crushed and twisted while she does curls, lunges and sit ups, pushing him alongside the shifting anatomy inside her stomach tissue.

As she hums to herself pleasantly, enjoying the strange, occasional wiggling or vibrating feelings coming from beneath her muscles within her body she almost forgets the cause of the nice feeling. As the morning routine wears on, she finds herself beginning to become used to it and just expecting it.

Hearing the muffled screams of Blake ringing through the air, barely audible from his tiny, flesh coated mouth deep inside her body she stops for a moment. Looking down she smiles towards the protruding image of his face sticking out of her stomach flesh lightly.

Giggling at the futile efforts of what she assumes to be an eternally cursed fallen foe, she slowly brings her finger down, pressing it’s warm, soft tip across the raising shape of his tiny head. She pushes down against it shoving his sight and consciousness down against her body until she feels his presence filling her stomach again instead. Laughing at his imprisonment within her body she feels his weight settle into the tight space. Settling back into her routine she begins her deep stretching and breathing mediations.

Raising her perfect butt cheeks into the air, Olivia lets out a sigh of relief, feeling the mass inside her shifting along with her movements. “I can really get used to this… Gods, I’m going to need more little snacks in case this one fades away entirely eventually… I wonder how magic digestion works… oh well we’ll find out I guess…”

Her tiny captive finds himself in darkness again, tightly compressed in the slimy, hot space within her stomach. In a weird way Blake finds himself being forced to experience being digested again as her body works and shifts outside, with him now trapped within.

Unable to take the apparently inescapable situation any longer, Blake’s psyche begins to break, giving in to the ever-present overwhelming sense of arousal. Beginning to lose his sense of individuality and allowing the beckoning pleasure of becoming one with the goddess like form of Olivia. Giving himself to her body, to push and pull him at its whim, to wherever her divine form wants him.

Chapter End Notes:

I might do some more Fire Emblem stories fueled from this core idea of Tharja causing size and transformation shenanigans with various characters.

I dunno-
maybe-
we'll see.

Feel free to request it <3