- Text Size +

 All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

She'd been scrolling the fetish website for years looking for a woman who shared her interest in vore who she could intimately explore the fetish with as part of a deeper, more meaningful relationship. She was sure that if she had a soul mate she was a predator in search of prey to torment. She'd made amateur videos of herself in a mask swallowing tinies that got over fifty thousand hits and she had made a dating profile searching specifically for a woman into vore. Nothing came of it. She was too scared to pursue leads in the comments under her own videos from people claiming they were women into vore, because she did not want to get catfished and hurt -- especially when taking such a vulnerable angle towards finding a girlfriend she could actually be herself with sexually. She'd reserved herself to the notion that the vast majority of people into vore were men and the small amount of women who may have the fetish were so few and far apart that they might as well be non existent for purposes of her finding one and beginning a relationship based around openly exploring vore in the bedroom. 

Then her phone buzzed with an email from a dating profile she'd made years ago on an app she'd deleted a few months after making the profile. It said her vore-specific profile was still up and someone was interested by the name of Mud Mama but she had to pay to read her message. Thinking it was a male fan catfishing her for attention or to pitch a personal request for another video she ignored it. Then her phone buzzed again and it was an email with an attached photo. A blonde haired woman in her 40's with bright blue eyes and very white skin, who she had never seen before as a model on any of the fetish websites for vore that existed over the years, had taken a selfy up close with her mouth open and a tiny man peering out of it at the camera. She had on a purple masquerade mask covering the tops of her cheeks and her forehead but it wouldn't be much of a disquise to anyone who'd masturbated to the same pictures of her voring prey hundreds of times.  She immediately saved the image before reading the attached message. She did an image search across all the saved pictures she had in her computer. 

She was certain she had every picture from every vore model that existed on the internet. Not just that stuff everybody who clicked deep enough into the Google pages of a vore search found but she had videos of the rarest stuff that came from locating a vore librarian and mailing flash drives of the rarest of the rare videos nobody could find anymore in the most paranoid of masturbation induced trades. Videos of people swallowing tiny people wasn't necessarily anything the police were going to pursue but it was still very taboo.

The image search came up negative. Was this a zero day model? Was this something breaking? Was she the first recipient of NS (new shit)? She booted her laptop and uploaded the photo via the phone charging cord, and sent it out over her vore email to the four moderators of a popular vore image site asking if anyone knew the model. Within minutes the replies came back saying they'd never seen her before and spamming her with questions. She had sparked a feeding frenzy. It was so rare for anything new to happen in the vore community that when it did it was immediately swarmed. 

She got back on her phone and read the message. The supposed woman said she had the tiny man in her mouth right now and wanted to know what she wanted her to do to prove she was the woman in the picture and not just catfishing. She told her to chew up a bunch of food, coat the tiny man in it and spit it out onto a plate then hold it up in front of the camera and wink her left eye. She knew people were good with photoshop but after years of viewing terribly photoshopped GTS content she figured she'd be able to spot it. The phone buzzed again a few minutes later. She felt a tickle in her clit as she saw an unread email from mud mama. She opened it. There was the tiny man on its side in a puddle of melted chocolate and spit, covered in big clumps of chocolate and her face behind it winking at the camera. Under the picture she told her to video call her for the rest of the show to prove she was who she said she was.

She typed the number into her laptop and the woman answered on the second ring. She could see now that she was completely naked, which she couldn't see before from the pictures. As she turned from the camera to go get the plate she could see that she had a little paunch and love handles, her breasts were between and A-cup and a B-cup, her ass wasn't picture perfect but jiggled nicely behind her as she walked. None of that mattered to her. If this was a woman who was into vore and wanted to start a relationship based around exploring vore in the bedroom she would take her over any other woman on the face of this Earth and every inch of her body was gold in her eyes. She walked back over as the tiny man rolled around in the puddle on the plate. She squinted and looked at the video, she had logged in without showing a picture of herself. 

She said, "I understand this is weird and you don't trust me. These are dangerous times for people like us. I'm willing to work to build your trust so that we can see if this works. I'm tired of dating people and hiding who I really am and what really turns me on. I want someone to look at me with prey in my belly the way I'd look at them with prey in theirs. I'm tired of hiding."

She grabbed the tiny man off the plate with her teeth and rolled it around in her closed mouth. She took a sip of water from a water bottle and swished it. Then she swallowed. When she opened her mouth the tiny man was clean of the chocolate and in a puddle of spit on her tongue. She asked with the man bouncing around on her tongue and her breath fogging up her camera lens, "More play? Or into the depths with this one?" She had a hard time not rubbing herself as she typed "into the depths" and sent it. Her uvula jumped three times with her chuckle as she read it, the terrified man peering out from the center of her toothy smile. She closed her lips, tilted her head back, put her hand on her throat and swallowed. She levelled her head off again and opened her mouth showing it was empty. Then she backed up and put her finger under her left breast, right at the place where her ribs ended and her little belly began and she said, "It's stuck right here, I can feel it wiggling. Don't want it to be smothered and die so close to its final prison." She took a mouthful of water and swallowed it in a big gulp then said, "there it goes." Putting her mouth infront of the camera she swallowed four or five mouthfuls of air. She let out a little burp and swallowed another one to replace the lost air. 

"I made sure my stomach was empty because I didn't want it drowning or getting buried." She twisted back and forth with one hand over the area under her left breast, "I can feel the water sloshing back and forth and I can feel it jumping around in there. Then there was a loud squelching noise and she put her hand on her chest and swallowed three more mouthfuls of air, "I can't stop it from going out the other way but I found if I keep my belly full of air they live longer and are a lot more active. Some nights I even make it all night in my sleep without burping or farting and when I wake up in the morning I can feel my prey jumping around in there. They don't last long after breakfast though. I'll only go hungry for so long to keep the acid down and my belly full of air. But when the fun wears off I fill my belly with meat and as far as my gut is concerned that little prisoner is just another throat full of meat."

She turned her ass towards the camera, the most beautiful ass she'd ever seen now, and pulled one of her butt cheeks aside and lifted a ziplock bag with another tiny person in it. She farted into the quart sized back and then zipped it up. The tiny person inside panted nervously. She said to the tiny inside, "That's your fate. Don't be fooled by my sweet breath. Did you see that ass hole? That's the last boundary for you. On the warm side of it you'll be meat in its various phases of digestion. But on the cold side of it you'll be manure ready for my compost toilet and the garden. When what's left of the waste my body makes out of you falls out of my warm, sexy body I won't see you again until you're unrecognizable in a bucket of soil I'll be spreading on my garden." She opened the bag and popped the small person into her mouth like a grape with a squeak, "Your mama put you together in her womb using nutrients from food grown out of the soil. I'm making soil out of you by taking all the nutrients out of you." She swallowed the tiny. "I'll carry you inside of me then birth you back into the world as warm mud. I am your mud mama." She swallowed more air then slapped her belly, "Hey you two play nice down there." She looked at the camera and said, "If you let two misbehave then it's chaos when there's five or six in there. They'll keep me up half the night watching your videos and playing with myself, feeling them poking me from the inside as they jump around and try to get out. I'll cum twice for every one of them inside of me before I finally get to sleep and if there's six of them in there I'll only have time left for a quick nap before work. The next day I'm so tired but tasting them on my morning breath and maybe even, if I'm lucky, feeling them jump back to life with my first few gulps of hot coffee in the morning make it all worth it."

She took the sticky piece of post it note off the camera lens on her computer and her heart filled with butterflies to match the pokes and tickles in her stomach as she saw the older woman react to her face. She herself was a bit heavier with brown hair and big brown eyes. She was curvier, weighing 120lbs at five foot even, but she had a slender face. It was love at first sight for both of them. Over the next few months they corresponded daily via the video messaging app and learned everything about each other. Swallowing tinies and masturbating together on camera was the highlight of both of their days. They began playing a game every night where they'd trap a tiny in each of thier pussies, cum with it inside them, pull it out near death, wait for it to revive, have it beg the other on the screen for its life, have her say it could live and be set free, and then swallow it alive anyways. It wasn't long before they were comfortable enough that mud mama would show herself in real time dropping a huge pile of shit onto a piece of clay tile, then extrude bones from it using a piece of stick and bragging about how easily she renders tiny little lives into mud with zero effort while she masturbates and sleeps. She'd wash the tile off into the hole to go into her compost toilet with the rest of her waste. 

Once at the end of a couple months she opened the bottom of the compost toilet and pulled a bucket out of powdery, dry soil and said to the woman with brown hair, "who says they're not making any more land? I bet by the time I'm sixty I'll have made a couple acres of soil, one belly full of frantic prey at a time." The brown haired woman masturbated to the thought of that at least once a day for a month. When mud mama was menstruating it was the worst for her prey. She was shameless unlike the brown haired woman. She was twice as horny and didn't care that her pussy was full of bloody discharge from her uterous as she pushed an unlucky tiny in there before closing her legs and masturbating with it inside her. She'd pull the thing out by a piece of yarn tied around it and let it dangle panting, covered in her dead skin and blood. She'd call it nature's tampon and then swallow it whole. These tinies didn't get bellies full of air either. She had a ravenous hunger this time of the month and would eat chicken breasts, pork chops, sausages, eggs or ground beef immediately after masturbating. 

They would chat for hours on the video chat after they came and she'd watch her belly as she'd eat knowing there was a little blood covered tiny in there being burried alive. Mud Mama would chat shirtless with a blanket over her shoulders and her little belly hanging out over the waist of her pajama shorts. Her small perky breasts, flanked on either side by little rolls covering her ribs, would look flushed and her nipples would be flaccid and puffy as she filled her belly a talkative mouthful at a time -- the brown haired woman would wonder how much of the fat that made her breasts and her belly was meat she robbed from the bones of all the tiny creatures unfortunate enough to have seen the backside of her teeth, to have tasted her spit, and to have fill their little lungs with the rank air from hers before being sent down to choke and gasp and panic inside of her sweltering core? 

Months went by like this and then almost a year by the time she moved in with mud mama in her little cottage. When she first pulled up in her rental car with her few possessions mud mama was waiting for her in the driveway and they embraced with a passionate kiss. She felt her shriek with joy into her mouth. Mud mama grabbed her by the hand and dragged her inside. She told her she could get the stuff from the car later. She was undoing the belt on her jeans while exploring her mouth with her tongue, she fell onto her back on her bed and the brown haired woman stood over her and pulled off her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. Mud mama sucked her breasts and lifted her pelvis in the air and pushed off her skirt and her panties in one motion before sliding them off the rest of the way with a foot. The brown haired woman immediately smelled mud mama's vagina, which looking at her whole body she noticed was almost dripping with anticipation. The smell made everything so much more real for her. She imagined the tiny creatures that had been smothered in that smell and her mucousy wetness as her vagina pulsed around them in orgasming contractions. Mud mama spread her knees and her butt cheeks opened slightly, she caught a quick glimpse of her asshole and thought to herself how brutally honest digestion was in sorting out what will stay and what must go. She thought of all the bones she'd seen mud mama show her from her feces on the computer. She wondered how many little bones that muscular sphincter broke like twigs as her massive shits compressed during evacuation. 

Then she heard a man's voice behind her. The brown haired woman turned suddenly and fearfully to see a california surfer type standing there with six pack abs and a raging erection. She looked back at the bed and saw mud mama rubbing herself and grabbing one of her breasts as she watched. "What is going on?" the brown haired woman began but couldn't finish before the man opened a closet door, revealing a shiny metallic chamber inside and pushed her in. The door locked and there was a bright light. When the door reopened she was a little over an inch and a half tall. She'd never wondered where all the tinies at the deli had come from before. Before she could piece anything else together the man grabbed her and tossed her onto the bed between mud mama's legs where she bounced twice and landed a half a foot away from a pussy whose fluids were running down and forming a shiny pool over the black abyss of an asshole twice as big around as she was now. The smell of it was all around her. She shrieked in disbelief as the man climbed onto the bed one knee at a time, rocking the whole thing this way and that.

He laid out beside mud mama, his own cock dripping cum with such a solid erection. Touching her, smelling her, tasting her, feeling her warmth was all too real and he was edging just being in her presence. She'd made another person fall in love with her and lured it to their house to be shrunken and played with. After years of marriage this is what they got off on. The game mud mama and the brown haired woman played making the tinies beg for their lives and then eating them anyways had been his and her game and they'd taken it to the next level after years of being married and sharing this fetish. As they kissed deeply from their sides she was reaching down and fumbling with something, lifting one of her legs but he was so enthralled in her kiss he hardly noticed. Her leg came back down slowly, her hand rubbed his abs and slowly, sweetly went around to his back as the tip of his penis touched her wet vagina. Her hand went down to his ass and pulled him in towards her while she thrust herself onto him. He had never been so in love before. His penis pushed into her smooth, wet, smothering interior and he felt something else in there pushed all the way up into her cervix as he put himself all the way inside her. She bit his lip and moaned. He felt the thing moving around and knew immediately it was the brown haired woman. 

Mud mama was talking into his mouth now, "it's scared. let's not waste it. hold out for me. let's cum together so it drowns in our love." He immediately cleared his mind, mounted her missionary and began pumping as she grabbed his head and pulled him down for another kiss. He didn't think about the the beautiful tits he'd seen on the brown haired woman who was now smothered in mucousy cum in her vagina. Pump after pump it slid down along the side of his shaft sliding up and down the smooth wet back of mud mama's pussy, which was growing increasingly hard the closer she got to cumming. He didn't think about any tiny people he might not know about that might be in her stomach right now sloshing back and forth with their love making. He didn't think about the softness of her flesh under his, the way their sweat mixed on her belly and tits, the way her whole body jiggled slightly with every thrust. He didn't think about the little skeletons mixed in with shit in her colon she hadn't disposed of yet. 

Then she took her mouth away from his and began breathing very fast and rhythmically and he felt her clamp down on his cock, the tiny flailing wildly as she squeezed it against his ridgid cock. He pulled his cock all the way out, the brown haired woman half came out with it. He thrust back in like a ram rod pushing the tiny straight up into her cervix. Its little lungs full of fresh air it had a new fight in it and fought wildly to stay alive in the small space left between where his cock ended and her cervix. She was cumming. He felt her shake and jolt underneath him. Then he let himself think of everything he'd cleared from his mind and embraced her with a deep kiss as his cock just kept pulsing jet after jet of cum into her. He felt like he orgasmed two or three times in a row, he couldn't stop cumming. He must have felt a full eight or nine squirts of cum shoot into her. His balls ached. He could feel her heartbeat in his ribs, which rested directly on hers. He could feel her heartbeat in his cock as her blood pulsed through the walls of her vagina with every labored beat of her heart, her vagina quickly and involuntarily clenching and unclenching around his cock. He smelled her breath, tasted her spit, felt her hunger. 

Then he felt the thing inside of her squirm and pulled his cock out. She gave him a quick peck and then sat up, then got on a knee on the bed and fished around inside of herself with two fingers. She pulled the brown haired woman out by her leg, a large wad of cum slinging off it and landing onto the sheet, the thing dangling, frosted in even more of his chunky cum. He'd never seen his cum so thick before. She layed back down snuggled up to him and put the filthy little thing in her mouth, sucking it clean of the cum. He put his lips to hers as she pulled a blanket up over both of them and they began swapping it back and forth between their mouths. They'd stop every few minutes and let it lay in a puddle of spit on the pillow between their open lips catching its breath and when it started moving again they'd resume. At some point, after hours of this, they both fell asleep.

He woke up well after the sun had rose and she was still asleep facing him. He gave her a kiss and her eyes opened lazily, when they saw his they filled with energy and she smiled and stretched and made a strained noise as her joints cracked. Then she let out a puff of breath as she settled back into the mattress and stared searchingly into his eyes. Her morning breath was bad. Then her eyes went to the side like she was thinking then they locked back on his and she smiled. Her lips slowly parted and a tiny arm poked out, coated in spit, and as soggy as a thing could be. With a pop she sucked it back in. Getting right up close to his face so her retched morning breath was all he could smell she told him to eat her pussy. His cock already beginning to get hard imagining the plight of the tiny thing that had spent the night in her mouth and was now soaked to the bone in her spit, its little lungs gagging on the smell of her morning breath, he quickly did as he was told. Her pussy didnt smell much better but he opened her unaroused vagina, with two fingers, found her clit at the top and began licking and sucking on it. Staring up the length of her body he saw her propped up on pillows watching him, she was breathing through her slightly parted lips, and there were little flickers of white and pink as a little hand poked out and then a little face was visible but she mustve had her teeth almost closed because the thing wasn't making much progress on escaping. T'he way she was hunched excentuated her paunch and her nipples were becoming erect as her vagina began blooming out in response to his licking and sucking. 

He could hear her talking to him, telling him he was doing good, telling him he was doing it right. Then he could hear her talking to the tiny telling it to look out at her belly and out at the man eating her pussy. Telling it that it was going to dissolve alive in her stomach and then become the blood coursing through her heart that ached to fuck this man she loved so much. Telling it she was going to turn it into dirt for her garden. Telling it that it was already a part of her, no longer to be distinguished. It would be just a small insignificant portion of her farts and shit and piss and sweat and breath and cum. With every word her rancid morning breath became the tortured things whole world as it was jostled about in her mouth. She told it her dandruff, her nails, her snot and ear wax, the heat she leaves behind on whatever she's laying or sitting on when she gets up was its fate. And she told it in a putrid breathy whisper as she edged closer and closer to orgasm, if it was lucky the meat her gut stole off its little bones would be dissolved into her blood and woven into the fibers of her muscles to become a fraction of a gram in one of her ass cheeks. She told it the meat her gut melted off its little skeleton would add an indiscernable amount of jiggle to her tits. Her breath caught with a loud gulp and she bucked her hips slightly, he heard her loudly gasping for breath and then felt her hands on the sides of his head. She brought it up and put it sideways on her belly so he could hear and began petting his hair. 

He heard the long hollow movement of her breathing, converting the vanilla scented air of her bedroom into her fowl morning breath, her heartbeat now slowing, squelches and all the other liquid noises inside of her. And then he began hearing squeaks from the thing trapped in her center. Then she brought his face up to hers, kissed him through her morning breath and said I'll make breakfast. 

She made big thick cut slices of bacon and scrambled eggs and ate it shirtless on the couch while cuddling with him. He had a massive erection. He had eaten his eggs but watched in fascination as she masticated piece after piece of bacon and sent it down in a soggy salty ball to take up more room in that tiny creatures prison cell. She let out a ripe fart that turned his stomach it was so bad. She blamed it on the dozen tinies she ate the day previous and said the deli must've got a bad batch. She complained about the lower quality of tinies lately between mouthfuls of bacon.

She took a drink of orange juice and the man stared at her seemingly inoccous little paunch imagining the terror and horror the brown haired woman who was his size the day before must be experiencing just below the surface.  She let out a little burp and slapped her hard stomach. She stood up and shook back and forth, a sloshing sound like a leather canteen could be heard and she looked at the man smiling. "What do you say we turn that ugly bitch who tried to steal me away from you and the belly full of bacon she's buried under into a baby?" Within minutes they were back on her bed doing it doggy style, her face in the pillow whining through orgasm after orgasm. Finally the man allowed himself to stare at the fat on her back that rippled slightly with each thrust and to stare directly at her ass hole, which he knew would be pinching little skeletons in half effortlessly as it contracted through one of her colon emptying five pound dumps. He came a massive amount again inside of her. When he pulled his cock out she queefed and her vagina burped up some of his cum which ran off her clit and oozed through the air onto the sheet.

---------------------------------------------------

The tiny woman was horrified as she laid on the bed watching the man slide along mud mama. She was heartbroken but above all she needed to survive. There was nowhere to run, she needed to think fast. Then she saw mud mama's top leg lifting and fingers like logs wrapped around her and quickly moved her to the bottom of the vagina just above the cum slicked ass hole. She was pushed in face first and a single finger on her ass pushed her in the entire length of the finger. She was coated in thick mucous and the walls of the vagina squeezed her with moderate resistance from all sides as she slid her arms along the silky walls of her new prison to wipe the cum away from her mouth so she could try to fight to breathe. She felt the pelvis she was in suddenly buck and then a giant ram hit her feet, pushing her knees into her ribs and knocking the little bit of wind she had in her out of her. In the fetal position she felt herself crushed up into the woman's puckering cervix. The penis was coming in vicioulsy and pounding her tiny body on whatever side it left facing down after the last thrust. She punched herself in the face with one thrust and tasted blood among so many other things. 

It twisted her back at an awkward angle with another where it hit her hip and she shrieked in pain and stretched out. With each successive thrust after stretching from the fetal position the ridge around the bottom of the head of the cock pulled her out half an inch until she was alongside it. The cock was so slicked with cum that it effortlessly ran up and down the length of her body almost frictionless but it was hard and unforgiving. The walls behind her began losing its silky cushion and also became equally as hard and then she heard cracking and felt pain in her ribs and then she was pulled almost all the way out of the vagina. She hung out of it head first gasping for air before the cock came back in, low but squarely on her and thrust her all the way into the deepest part of mud mama's pussy again. Her feet hit the cervix and she bent them and curled into a ball again but the cock kept coming and it was going to crush her this time. Somehow it was bigger than it had been before. Or maybe there was less space. She didn't know. All she knew was to flail and bite and kick and fight back. A new smell and taste surrounded her as the thing pulsed against her spewing a thick chunky goop all over her, to a separate rhythm the walls around her and cervix puckering at her back began clenching and unclenching as well. He terror and embarassment and fear and anger came to a head and she began to weep wildly as she realized they'd lured her heard to come together with her inside the woman.

The penis retreated. She lay there feeling mud mama's heartbeat in the silky walls all around her. Then the whole vagina was vertical and two fingers fished her out by a leg. It was cold and she was blinded by the light after she came out of the vagina with a soft slurping noise. Cum ran off her and dripped onto the bed. She was just gaining her bearings as she was swung carelessly into the woman's mouth. The tongue rubbed against her and she heard loud squelching sounds as the cum on her skin was replaced with a much thinner spit. Light was inside the mouth again and the woman looked through the slit to see another pair of lips opening in front of them. She shrieked as a tongue came in and pulled her out before pushing her back in. She was traded back and forth, tucked into cheeks, sucked on between the lips, and when they'd abused her too much and she'd lost consciousness she'd awake between them in a puddle of spit on the pillow just to be sucked up into one of their mouths and thrust back into it. Then eventually the kissing slowed down and stopped and she was resting on the inside of molars, in a mouth she knew was mud mamas because it was smalled, the big tongue layed out over the top of her like a giant sleeping slug, her little ribs and back killing her with pain as she tried to push the thing off from her. Then everything was cold and the tongue began vibrating rapidly as a noise filled the mouth causing the tiny woman to grab her ears. Then everything was hot and humid with a long low whistling sound. The tiny woman fell asleep eventually, the vibration of the tongue during snoring helping slightly to eleviate her pain.

She awoke when the giant wet slug that had been crushing her all night tensed up suddenly and she heard a loud groan all around her and distant cracking sounds. Then in a warm humid burst she smelled stail spit and decomposing meat, which mixed together to smell like raw sewage and literal death. The lips parted and the teeth opened slightly and she dove for the opening getting an arm out before the teeth rapidly but gently grabbed her and the lips sealed and slurped her back in. The tongue beneath her bounced and the lips moved to form words but she was so overwhelmed by the smell of rotting flesh and the pain shooting through her body with the tongues quick chatter all around her that she didn't even care what was being said. 

Mud mama rolled onto her back and the tiny woman, standing on the inside of the molars previously, now found herself sideways against the breathing throat. A hole she'd seen so many tinies disappear down only to see again a day or two later as bones and human shit. The uvula rubbed against her arm and shoulder as she tried to keep herself out of the hole without reaching in to push off the back of the throat. Her face was smushed into the front of a tonsil, the side of her tit and belly mushed into another. She was breathing rapidly trying not to panic as her little lungs filled with the warm, wet garbage can on a hot day breath mud mama was finished with. The cool air coming in smelled like vanilla and sex. What terrible things lay beyond the hole she tried desperately to stay ridged and not sag into that would turn such sweet smelling air into breath wretched enough to be the grim reapers?

She thought now of how much she had wished for this while masturbating and felt deep regret for everyone she came to watching get swallowed and turned into shit. It was so much different now being faced with her own death. When she fantacized about it before there was no pain or selfish giantess or involvement of someone else or terrible smells or tiredness or fear or anxiety or panic or staring your own death in the face. Never in her fantasy had she imagined the end of her own existence. What was the point? She couldn't cum to herself being digested and turned into shit. She would be dead, everything would be gone, her entire life would be erased suddenly. Her heart began racing with anxiety and then she had a thought that made her cry out in miserable tears: her ribcage would be void of her heart and lungs in a day or two and packed full of human shit, it would be pissed on and scraped into a compost toilet to become dirt. She wailed and shuddered in terror. She didn't want to be erased. Then the mouth was more level, she fell away from the throat onto the tongue and crawled towards the front teeth to get away from the gate to hell. How had she managed to wind up in this position? Her sex addiction had led her here. There were so many things she'd done wrong. So many signs she missed. No she was at the gates of her own torturous demise; still the steady breath of death washed over her, replaced with cool vanilla, and then the putrid hot wind from a wet battlefield full of rotting bodies would wash over her again.

The tongue began to move underneath her and the lips before her began to move letting in a kaleidoscope of light like a fast random assortment of circles, sideways slits, and stars as the smell of death made words around her, talking to the man and calling her it. Then the voice of her murderer was taunting her. She cried out and screamed for the giant woman to have mercy on her. She was scared to die. She didn't want to die. Please don't do this. I have money. I'll give you anything you want. She didn't know her pleas were nothing more than tiny squeaks mud mama couldn't hear over the electricity in her pelvis, her own quickening breathing passing through her teeth, and the words in her head she was going to taunt her prey with so she could cum harder at its fear and misery, and cum harder reminding herself what she would do to the pathetic little thing without even trying.

The mouth opened and the tiny woman blinked against the light as the tip of the tongue she held with both of her tiny hands pushed out slightly beyong the teeth but remained within the lips. The breath that smelled like road kill told her to look out at the belly and the man eating her pussy. She saw his greasy blonde hair bobbing as he was sucking and rubbing his face against mud mama's slimy, stinky giant coffin of a pussy. She looked at the belly rising and falling like a silent bagpipe turning air full of life into the scariest thing the tiny woman had ever smelled or tasted. Her little arms smelled like it. It was in the spit up her nose. It was in her mouth. She felt like she was already becoming a part of it. The voice, which was sweet and soft when she was normal size, was now full of bass because of her tiny size and rattled her little bones as it spoke telling her in bursts of rot and vitriol that she would dissolve beneath the surface of that dimply sagging paunch and become the giant woman's blood. The voice said her tiny liquified body would course through her heart, which thundering now with arousal slightly jiggled the tits which fell off to either side of mud mama's chest. 

The tiny woman hallucinating from terror and lack of sleep and possible residual effects of being shrunken immediately had a lucid waking dream watching herself having all the moisture inside of her ripped out of her through a violent bubbling acid reaction, soaked through the wall of the intestines inside of that rising and falling belly, pushed into the lustful hungry bloodstream of this evil woman, sucked into the heart that lay beneath the barely visible tits that fell off to either side of mud mama's chest and crushed out of it as it gives life to this beast to breed. She felt excitement and orgasm within herself as she felt mud mama's hormones and endorphines dumped into the blood stream reacting chemically with her tiny slurry to give her the illusion the feelings were her own. 

She watched the electric tingling chemicals mix all together with her slurry and get sucked into and crushed out of the same pounding titanic heart, sent down the entire length of her torso in two massive beats of that powerful heart to pound through the walls of her pussy in the same thunderous rhythmic heartbeats that broke her little ribs against this man's cock. She felt oxygen entering the blood all around her slurry, making it full and red with life as mud mama began pumping more and more air through her chest to feed her orgasm. She felt her slurry quickening pace now to return to that giant racing heart and shoot out again at top speed as mud mama came. Then she felt the veins pass by more slowly as the slurry her little body was reduced to rode along with the hormones and endorphines that would carry the good news of excitement and orgasm and a deep feeling of connection and love to every inch of this giant stinking beast. The trance continued as she pulsed lazily along feeling the tingle of mud mama's fading orgasm flow through her slurry as her own electric energy, her slurry now just another bit of the good news to be passed along as a fuzzy, warm, fulfilling feeling to the giant woman's stretched toes and warm, heavy eyelids. 

She looked around and noticed her slurry beginning to disappear a little bit at a time, and follows the droplets in her mind as they are sucked into smaller and smaller channels until a single droplet of the water that was ripped from the tiny woman's dissolved body is squeezed out of a stubbly-hair-filled pour, slow and disgusting, like clear puss from a pimple. She watched the clear drop grow larger and her vision zoomed out to see it was forming a bead of sweat beside mud mama's giant, smelly pussy that finally became heavy enough to break away and slide down her skin, tracing the contour of the glistening post-orgasm pussy before running down the crack of her giant ass, tickling her giant asshole, and winding up as just another little speck to be washed out of the sheets come cleaning day.

She watched in horror as the rest of the slurry went into her huge stinking blob of a liver and then tiny pieces of white came back out, lazily pulsed through the veins to be left in a place that was a magic sea of white. Then her vision began zooming out and withdrawing, cells blurred into tissue which blurred into organs as her vision retreated from the microscopic. Then her vision left the body entirely, out of a sweaty pour from which sprouted a tiny piece of peachfuzz and her soul was now back in her body, staring out of her face, out of this giant woman's mouth at the spot on her heaving flat chest where her vision had just zoomed out of and returned to her from. She had hallucinated herself becoming this giant murderous monster's breast fat. She cried out in agony. 

The tongue underneath her moved back into the mouth as the rancid morning breath washed over her again, replacing the cold stench it had left on her skin with its unescapable smothering warmth. Every breath this giant stinking bitch exhaled felt like a separate deadly rape. The tiny brown haired woman was screeching and pounding her fists like a child throwing a tantrum screaming she didn't want to die as all around her she was told she would be turned it into dirt for the garden. The voice called her "it" and spoke to her in the third person saying she was already a part of mud mama, no longer to be distinguished. Mud mama paused momentarily to rub the tiny woman's body violently into the roof of her mouth with her tongue, as the man began to rub her g spot with two fingers while still licking her clit. She continued talking, the humidity from her lungs smelling like rotting corpses in muggy swamps. 

The tiny brown haired woman was in such pain from having been crushed into the roof of the mouth she hallucinated herself into another dreamstate. This time she saw meat and dairy sitting stagnant in this woman's body digesting at 98 degrees for days on end. She saw it rotting alongside its own digestion. She smelled the rot in the water pulled out from it and saw that spit ooze out of mud mama's glands to coat her mouth and lungs and esophagus. She saw the putrid smelling chemicals injected into the intestines for digestion and the bile in the gut mixing through imperfect sphincters, she saw gases escaping from the squelching, digesting gut and rising into the mouth, breathed into her lungs in her sleep as she snored, and exhaled again, the rot of her insides turning living flesh into human shit seeping out of the throat hole the tiny woman had just been layed against rigid and in horror. The smells of the horrors of hell escaping the gate. 

She saw a collage of every tiny broken skeleton she had ever masturbated to from all the tiny souls that passed through this terrible woman, their bones broken from being so much frailer than mud mama's powerful merciless ass hole, what it didn't crush from being too tight it cut through between pushes. She now saw that the bones were so much weaker than they should've been because her body had mostly dissolved those too. She saw chips of tiny bones barely converted into the snot that ran down the back of mud mama's throat that she swallowed in her sleep, she saw it in her dandruff and in the imprefect ridges and microcracks in her nails, she saw it in the nasty crust mud mama wiped out of her eyes in the morning, and the wet earwax she scraped out with a bobby pin after the shower. Her hallucination showed her own body, disintegrated into organs and scattered muscle falling right off the bone, mixing with bile and galbladder excretions and fermenting at 98 degrees over night and beginning to rot as it digested in this disgusting woman's sweltering belly. 

She saw acid dissolving her heart and lungs and the gases released leaving the stomach through the esophagus in a quiet burp to linger in the mouth and be sucked into the lungs to add to the next day's morning breath. She smelled her own body rotting in the heat of this giant woman's predatory stomach like roadkill in the summer. She smelled her own body rotting in the smell of this woman's morning breath. 

She saw her skeleton floating in diarrhea and swishing around in mud mama's large intestine as she went through her day, she watched the water regathered from it through the walls of the intestine as it was all pushed into a hard clump. She saw the bones of her own skeleton coming apart and scattering as the lump of shit was flattened and squeezed over and over again, she saw why as her vision zoomed out and revealed her husband laying on top of her fucking her slow and passionately, his hard stomach crushing down on her soft belly with every thrust. She saw her own skeleton cut in half as mud mama could only push the sticky log of shit so far out of her rectum before her ass hole clenched and cut it off getting ready for the next push. She saw the hard stream of piss jettison from mud mama making mud out of the dry shit down the hole around the sticky warm pile her broken skeleton was in. 

There was no escape. The sadistic depravity of her situation gripped her as she snapped out of the hallucination and smelled her own rotting body mixed with bile all around her again, except it wasn't her yet, it was the morning breath from whatever had rotted while digesting in this evil bitch's paunch last night. Again the voice boomed around her as the breath quickened, "if it's lucky it'll be woven into the muscles in my ass to serve me, it'll be the soft marbled fat in my tits to serve my husband." and then mud mama's voice caught and she gulped as her husband reached up to gather up a handful of one of her tits from where it had fallen flat against her ribs, her hips bucked as he batted her clit with a quick side to side motion with his tongue. The tiny woman was being flung around in the stench of mud mama's breath and the last thing she saw was the man's hand scoop and lift a tit out of mud mama's flat chest before squeezing it, then all the light was gone, the tip of the tongue she was holding lifted to the roof of the mouth and the back of the tongue collapsed almost out of existence, soft cheeks pushed in on either side and she felt mud mama's uvula rub up her ass crack and pass her ear as a loud gluck sound vibrated through her entire body. 

Then she heard the sound of breathing commence again and felt the whole body buck around her as the sound of the heart from her hallucination filled her ears and she felt it all around her as she slid past it. The thing was more powerful than her wildest dreams, feeling like the biggest firework she'd ever heard going off repeatedly just feet away from her -- pumping hormones and endorphines and oxygen rich blood to every corner of her greedy lustful body where it would all resolve itself as melty tingles just below her skin and dissolve away as little more than body heat lost to the air. Not much of a loss either considering something new was already headed to the furnace to keep the fire lit. The feeling of the giant heart's sheer power made the tiny woman realize how powerless and insignificant she truly was. That thing probably weighed a thousand times what she did and would burn through all the calories her entire little body had to offer in a beat or two. She heard it slow and give a few powerful beats and then felt a pressure against the esophagus below her, which she didn't know was the man's ear listening. She was pushed around the obstruction easily, and deposited into the stomach as a slimy curled wad that fell twice her height before landing gracelessy on her side in the bottom which had a sparse little pool of snot and spit in it mixed with a tiny bit of acid. 

The tiny woman began to panic. Her hallucinations were so real to her. Her situation was so dire. She began yelling and getting up and slipping and falling down and trying to get up again before falling and arching her back and howling like a wounded animal. Then far away above her she heard, "I'll make breakfast." And the tiny woman began hysterically crying. Her memories of her whole life and her feeling of individuality were just illusions now. She was going to be mud mama's tit fat. She was going to be her sweat and her shit. She was going to have her blood robbed from her veins just to make a single drop of this sadistic murderer's pussy grool. Then a salty masticated hunk of greasy, stringy bacon landed on her. It just kept coming. Slightly undercooked, not very well chewed. The tiny woman fought and scrambled to stay on top of it as it came down but it tangled around her and she sunk through the chewed bits of it like quick sand. Eventually she was buried but it was a stringy enough pile that she could still breath inside of it. Then the gaps began to fill in with cold orange juice and she began flailing trying to get higher. The juice stopped halfway up her chest and she was hurled from side to side as the whole pile of bacon sloshed back and forth with her in it and she heard mud mama call her ugly and tell her man that they were going to turn her into a baby. 

She began screaming and flailing again in a fit of rage but stopped as mud mama bounced onto the bed and presumed the doggy style position, causing the contents of her stomach to spill over sideways, flipping the tiny woman over and submerging her face first in orange juice, reaching out around her and pulling the tangle of bacon tatters apart with one hand as her other hand tried to push off the bottom only managing to push into the grainy masticated fat below her. And then the man mounted mud mama and began to stroke and the tiny brown haired woman felt the rhythmic pounding of love making sloshing the contents around her.

Her tiny lungs filled with orange juice and expelled it multiple times as she drowned in it and she died having a hallucination where real time seemed to stop and she watched 9 months unfold as an egg became fertilized and a baby grew in mud mama through all three trimesters. In her hallucination she was the same slurry she had been in the first except now in the blood shared by the mother and the growing fetus. Over the unfolding months in this time dilated hallucination the blood she was a part of was visited by sudden injections of mood swings and anger and fear and sex and pride but what was constant throughout was a mother's love for her child, like the sweetest opiate, which in her last moments of actual life she now felt coursing through her veins as if that cocktail of endorphins and hormones were her own. Then her life ceased and the festering, rotting digestion began that would make her just a little extra flavor in mud mama's morning breath and farts tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------

Later on the next day after much more cuddling and sex and tiny swallowing, with a few interspersed movies and a walk along the road through the country side, mud mama's bowels were finally ready to evacuate. She invited her husband into the bathroom and he laid beside the clay tile as she squatted over it and produced a massive log of shit on it with little bones and hair sticking out of it. And then another. She turned around and got down next to him, pressing into it with a plastic knife. "I wonder if that bitch regrets following her heart right into the center of our orgasm and then my belly?" The man asked her if she was jealous of the other woman. She moved the shit stuffed ribcage and a broken femur around and then scraped the whole thing into the hole to go down into the composter. She took his hands and put them on her ass cheeks before pressing her belly and her tits into him and kissing him again, "I would be but if you want to visit her again you got to do it through me." His penis became erect knowing of the new batch of tinies inside of her stomach that had just a few hours earlier been swallowed down the throat attached to the mouth currently locked to his. With the smell of her shit all around them he picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom.