- Text Size +
Living as a shrunken person, barely an inch tall, had made the last few years of Kyle’s life fairly rough. He’d gotten use to the situation, ever since ending up this way when he had a run in with a strange, blue clad woman in an alleyway one night what seems like so long ago now. Since then, he’d learned to survive and fend for himself on the hard, huge pedestrian packed bustling streets of Tokyo. It had already been difficult living in Japan as an exchange student. 

But since getting separated from his family that fateful night he had been living like a small critter eating refuse and leftovers, sleeping in whatever shelter he could find and fighting off stray animals in dark alleyways when he couldn’t find a safe place indoors or among the other unnoticed tiny inhabitants of the city. Other tiny people, seemingly struck by the same magical curse as himself, had taught him the safer areas to inhabit during the day and nighttime cycles of the city, and how to avoid the various urban wildlife throughout the streets and alleys. 

Over time he had become used to his new life, and fallen into a rather regular routine, living in the abandoned attic of a rather pretentious café run by an old man. It was the perfect spot for a tiny unknown resident to house up unseen for the last year or so, as the café was in a location off the main road and didn’t see much clientele on a regular basis, and there was always a constant supply of food available in one form or another to be had downstairs. 

A few times, Kyle had a close run in with one of the customers, having to leap out of a seat to avoid being sat on and possibly crushed by a rather busty businesswoman in a rush to get her morning coffee and not noticing him one time. Another, almost being pushed into someone’s take home bag when he had spent too much time scavenging on the counter during business hours, snatching leftovers, and getting too close to still active “giants” in the room.

However, in recent weeks he had grown daring, having memorized the schedule of the café’s regulars, and even their food preferences- watching from a distance on the shelves or throughout the many tiny hiding locations in the shop. A new resident taking up a large portion of his attic hideaway, a young dark-haired glasses wearing man about his own age, had begun working and living at the café helping out the old man. The glasses kid was much less tedious about keeping up with the various crumbs and leftover food strewn about- even sometimes leaving food out during the night which Kyle could pilfer easily.

One afternoon the shaggy haired boy did just that. Having made himself a heaping bowl of delicious looking curry while Kyle watched, his tiny mouth watering, from his hiding place on the spice rack behind the counter the spectacled man suddenly answered a call on his cell phone and just sprinted out of the café without a second thought. 

Climbing down the shelving unit onto the countertop, Kyle gazed around the still empty room in amazement staring at the still steaming bowl of curry just sitting there unattended and waiting for him. Rubbing his hands together the tiny vagabond got to work pushing some nearby objects to the side of the bowl and climbing his way to the edge of the industrial pool sized vessel of delicious sauce, vegetables, meat, and rice. 

A feast this size could feed a tiny village, he marveled to himself, pushing his hand down into the thick sauce and shuddering at the enjoyable warm sensation. Climbing down the slick side of the bowl like a porcelain riverbank, he begins dipping his hands into the warm lake of sustenance, plunging cupped palms of the tasty bits of food and fluids into his mouth greedily.

Indulgently gorging himself on the rare treat of a freshly made meal, Kyle fails to notice the tell-tale jingling noise of the door over the sound of his own slurping and the nearby idly playing news station on the television in the distance. A shuddering vibration stirs the surface of the soup before his eyes, breaking the image of his reflection in the delectable liquid as he stares at a slowly rising massive shadowy form appearing overhead and darkening the countertop around his huddled position within the bowl.

Turning around like a startled animal, Kyle has enough time to gasp in surprise before the booming voice of the tall, lithely built blonde girl washes over the surface of the countertop. A form fitting pair of tight red pants stretched over the athletic shape of her thighs as they shift uneasily in front of the bowl of curry on the counter.

“Heeyyyyy~ Joookerrr- Ya here??

She says into the air around the counter and towards the attic in the distance. After listening for a moment for a response, she stomps her foot angrily pouting as she takes out her phone and starts typing furiously into it checking her messages. 

“W-what the hell. He was supposed to meet me here- what a jerk!” 

The weight of her shoe slamming against the ground shakes the counter once again, and in the reverberation, it causes the bowl jerks across the counter slightly. The movement tosses Kyle roughly into the sloshing, still thickening sauce, his tiny arms grasping helplessly at the shifting grains of rice and chunks of food as he’s submerged into the dish’s contents with a small plopping sound.

Finishing her statements, her giant head sways far above, glancing from her phone and around the room again. The huge plumes of her pigtails drift through the air as she puts the brightly painted nails of one hand onto her hip and presses the other to her lips thinking to herself. 

After a moment or two her gaze drifts down towards the still steaming bowl of curry sitting on the counter in front of her, the aroma of the fresh food catching the attention of her nose and then the rest of her senses. Looking around again she slowly sits down at the counter gingerly picking up the nearby cutlery and double checking her surroundings again before leaning in over the meal and inhaling the scent deeply.

“Ahhhh- Oh mann though- a whole plate of Sojiro’s specialty freshly made curry just sitting here for the taking though?... This must be his way of making it up to me- Obviously he just left this here for me, right? Otherwise, why would it be just sitting here- I’m sure… no one will mind at least… I’m sooo hungry after all… Itadakimassuuu~!”

Justifying her actions to herself as she wipes the drool from her lips looking down at the curry, Ann unhesitatingly clutches the nearby spoon, leaning in and plunging it into the thick mix of sauce and ingredients. Kyle is suddenly battered from his disoriented location, trying to find his way to the surface of the moving sea of food particles. The silver form of the huge spoon bursts through the rice around him, smashing into his side and pulling him with it as it pierces the surface of the soupy mess again, throwing him chaotically into he air. 

Splashing back into the curry sauce and settling on the surface among bits of vegetables, he looks up through stinging eyes at the body of the beautiful girl towering over him. Her pale face and shimmering blue eyes stare directly down at the bowl and his tiny, treading form unknowingly while the cliffside view of her mouth and massive soft lips part slowly to reveal the glistening inside walls of her mouth and the dark recesses beyond. 

The spoon, and a truck sized serving of the curry that came from an equal sized crater now shifting nearby in the gooey surface within the bowl, is lifted slowly up and into the interior of the girl’s mouth. Her hot breath washes out over the surface of the curry and Kyle’s tiny body, smelling lightly like the inside of her body and moistening his skin and the area around him as it mixes with the steam from the food.

He watches in horror, starting to uneasily shift his way backwards, wading through the thick substance surrounding him as the spoon and the food covering its tip slowly disappear behind the clamping shut and shuddering masses of the girl’s gigantic, soft, glossy pink lips. With an echoing slurping sound, the shimmering and now saliva coated surface of the spoon slides out from between her lips, and the area resounds with a pleasured moan coming from deep within her body. 

She raises a finger to her lips, wiping a bit of the spiced sauce dripping carelessly from her lips and licking it off the tip of her finger with the flexing mass of her tongue which emerges to eagerly catch the tasty drops and carry them back into the awaiting abyss within her mouth. Her fingers move down her face and trace their way across her throat as a shuddering gulp is heard from within her mouth, carried down her throat and jiggling the sauce within the curry bowl around Kyle’s now panicked form.

“Ah! It’s so delicious. I’m going to eat this whole bowl myself. Joker’s such an IDIOT! Missing out on time with a girl like me and curry like this at the same time. Oh well, this more than makes up for it. It seems even more delicious than normal somehow- Maybe I’m just really hungry… My stomach has been growling for hours now- I shouldn’t have skipped lunch… ugh...”

The girl mumbles to herself while dipping the spoon back towards the curry and it’s tiny, trapped inhabitant. The sound of her groaning stomach shakes the countertop around her gigantic torso, the tight material of her thin white hoodie and dark school uniform jacket swaying overhead. 

Kyle sweats nervously, unsure of what to do- watching the reflective surface of the spoon sail directly towards his location while desperately trying to move out of its way. The absentminded girl stares off into the distance towards the TV, unknowingly pushing the spoon down into the sauce and chunks of food directly beside the tiny man. The gargantuan piece of silverware splashes into the spicy mire alongside his miniaturized humanoid form with the force of a suddenly dropped cruise ship colliding with the gelatinous sea inside the bowl. 

Kyle’s entire world becomes a chaotically sloshing blur of suffocating food particles and sauce as he’s dragged with the undertow of the huge object through the sticky liquid and caught underneath the mess quickly filling its concave side. As Ann draws the spoon back up through the surface of the sauce, pulling another spoonful of the delicious curry sauce and fixings up towards her mouth, Kyle pushes through the surface of the shuddering mass within the utensil to stare helplessly shouting towards his impending doom. 

Seeing the widely opening maw of the girl’s glossy lips stretching wide before the sticky glop of food he’s imbedded within atop the spoon he pushes and fights against the tipping motion as it begins it’s slanting descent past the reflective white surface of her giant teeth. The light dims around him, and the girl’s moist, heated breath rushes out and assaults his senses. Feeling a mix of fear and a strange sort of arousal welling up inside him, he finds himself unable to do much more than stare like a frightened prey animal. 

He watches as the slick, soft arches of her lips pass over and under the vessel carrying him into the dripping, saliva coated cave and stares at the sharp surfaces of her teeth lining the outside walls and passing by him as the entire portion of food is tipped towards the shuddering red mass of her tongue across the floor of the space. Another wave of her heated breath rushes out from the flexing dark tunnel of her throat opening in the far reaches of the area alongside a self-satisfied moan of pleasure while drops of the sauce filling the spoon plop and spill onto the flexing form of her tongue. 

His mind now overwhelmed by the experience, and the uncontrollable arousal unlocked within him by the experience, Kyle grasps onto the edge of the spoon reflexively as the shifting wall of wet muscle laps at the bottom and slides its way over the contents of the food within. As the slimy weight of her tongue crushes him into the curry and pulls him alongside it off the spoon and into the splashing, saliva filled crevices of her mouth, he feels himself pushed over the edge. Sliding throughout the wet space, he watches the spoon slide back out through the closing gap of light as her lips close behind it and the space becomes a dark, moving, hot, mosh pit. 

His body is battered and shifted beneath and around the surface of her tongue as it crushes and grinds the larger portions of meat and vegetables into or under the shifting, hard forms of her teeth. Kyle pushes his head above the sloshing mix of curry sauce and spit filling the now stifling and suffocating space, coughing, but still able to breathe- he realizes that he doesn’t seem to require oxygen in quite the same way he did when normal sized. 

As his body is shoved roughly to the side, he falls alongside bits of potato onto the sheer bed of one of her back molars, staring up at the sharp surface closing down towards him from above. He’s crushed between the two teeth, his body roughly grinded alongside the vegetable bits, scratching and compressing his body. But as he’s thrown alongside the mashed food into the pocket of warm, soft fleshy space alongside her cheek he realizes he’s also a lot more physically resistant than he originally thought he was too. 

Marveling over the nature of these previously unknown gifts, Kyle doesn’t have much more time to consider if they’re a blessing or a curse, as a large portion of the food within her mouth is sucked through the crevices of her teeth and the gaps formed as her mouth opens slightly. 

Ann suckles on the delicious ingredients and expertly crafted sauce of the spicy meal, rubbing the now mashed and saturated mass of food around and over her tongue. Kyle is carried alongside and throughout the sticky mess within Ann’s mouth, as one of the only solid pieces of “food” within the sloppy goop, his tiny body is targeted and heavily toyed with by her tongue. Trying to fight against the slithering, saliva coated, muscled form moving and tasting his body seems pointless. 

Pushed against the back of her lower teeth, Kyle is overwhelmed by the curiously probing spongey mass as it has its way with his body, lapping at his face and forcing its way against and into his orifices, slapping against and over his entire torso and rolling his lower body roughly beneath its tip. His already engorged member is assaulted by the sticky, fleshy tentacle like form of Ann’s tongue, his tiny hands grasping at the ridges of the porcelain wall blocking him from escaping its stimulating grasp. 

His clothes long torn off and shredded alongside the bits of food now splashing throughout the area beside and beneath her tongue and his ant sized frame, her tongue works its way over and around his defenselessly naked tiny body. 

Curious what the strangely tasting food item is within her mouth, Ann wonders to herself probing it and pushing it around with her tongue trying to figure out what survived the crushing motions of her teeth. A few times she swears she can feel it moving, and pokes at it roughly testing the little morsel for further signs of activity but decides it must just be an oddly shaped food particle and falls to absentmindedly enjoying its strange texture and taste within her mouth, playing with it using her tongue as she watches the nearby television set idly. 

Within her mouth Kyle moans, the non-stop slimy touch of her tongue’s activities pushing him to his limit. Gasping in the dark space and throwing himself back against the hard wall of teeth behind him, his feet slip across the slick floor of mashed food and flesh. Shuddering and letting out a tiny whine alongside the pleasured moans of the massive girl, his tiny cock rocks as he lets loose a sticky mess of warm ejaculation across the tip and surface of Ann’s tongue. The huge eagerly licking muscle continues to lap at and batter his shrunken member and body relentlessly, as Ann moans enjoying the sudden burst of surprising flavor from the strange bit of food stuck against her teeth. 

“Mm- ooh- it was some kind of little cream filled thing! Ahhnn~ My favorite!” Ann says happily, her breath and the voice echoing out through her mouth shaking Kyle’s tiny gasping frame as her tongue finally moves away from him, leaving him to slide exhausted into the slopping mess of cum, food particles, spit and sauce surrounding him.

Before he can react, or get his bearings entirely, her lips slap closed again, and his eyes widen with fear as her tongue flattens out like a terrifyingly flexing red carpet, tipping the entire sloshing lake of food and his tiny body towards the shifting orifice spreading wide at the back of her mouth. Screaming in the dark space Kyle grabs at the slippery surfaces surrounding him, his tired frame fighting against the current as the entire mass within her maw is sucked roughly with the sudden burst of pressure of her swallowing motion towards the hungrily awaiting opening of her throat. 

He feels her Uvula slap against the back of his head, grabbing onto it while the river of chewed debris and liquid rushes around him, forming a gargling waterfall. Hanging off of the slick, bulbous dangling flesh he kicks his legs above the sight of the fluid mass splashing down into the dark reaches within the flexing tunnel yawning beneath him. Grasping desperately at the surface he can’t find any way to hold himself any longer, as she makes another sucking motion, bits of food dislodging from her teeth and within her mouth to bash against him and send him careening downwards into the collapsing space below.

Ann swallows the strange tasting mouthful of food roughly, enjoying the flavor but suddenly feeling something stuck in the back of her throat. Panicking slightly, she swears she feels whatever it is moving around, almost like it’s kicking or scratching against the entrance to her throat in a fit of survival. Realizing she must have swallowed some kind of bug or something along with her food she tries to catch herself but fails to do so before her body reflexively swallows again to loosen the stuck particle from her esophagus. Feeling the wiggling mass begin to slide down her throat, Ann’s eyes widen in shock. 

She brings a finger up to her throat to feel at the tightly compressing space within, passing the tiny moving thing down the long, slimy tunnel within her body and unmistakably feels it’s tiny limbs grasping at the crushing walls of her throat from within. Feeling her body shudder at the thought of some still living thing sliding uncontrollably and unstoppably down towards her eagerly gurgling stomach makes Ann feel a mixture of emotions, and embarrassed she suddenly stands up from her seat, pushing at the tiny bulge in her throat and giggling uneasily as she speaks towards whatever it is. 

“W-what the hell?! Wh- why did you have to go and do that you stupid little bug! Ahhh! What am I supposed to do now?! I can’t just- I can’t get you OUT of there you know!? What were you doing in my food anyways- what did you think was going to happen! Look what you made me do now! Ahhh!- This is so embarrassing I have to get out of here-“ 

She pushes her chair aside and runs towards the door to the café, leaving the partially eaten bowl of curry uneaten and without making a note of her even arriving in the first place. Running out into the alleyways and streets beyond Ann makes her way back towards her house to get away from prying eyes. As she moves, she continues to feel the tiny struggling form within her body, stopping occasionally and becoming lodged deeper down in her throat. 

“Hck- Ugh- bleh- Sorry little buggy but- I can’t have you staying in there you’re going to have to go all the way down. Since you wanted to be part of my food so bad, you’re going to have to go all the way now I’m afraid. It’s your destiny now to drop into my stomach… and get digested alongside everything else… I guess…” 

Ann says stopping to talk quietly towards herself in a side alley way, rubbing her fingers against the shifting bulge as it slowly nears her collarbone.

Deep within Ann’s throat, Kyle shouts and bangs against the fleshy walls as he tries to brace his limbs against them to stop his descent. The slippery masses of food coating the surface around him cause him to continually loose his grip however, and any time he manages to stick himself in place bracing himself against the slick tunnel- it responds by collapsing inwards around him, crushing him tightly and sliding him deeper with the motions of its interior muscles. 

The flesh around him pushes inwards as Ann’s massive fingers push against her throat from the inside, and he’s deafened by the rushing wind and sound of her voice as she speaks towards him within her body. Body shaking with fear he listens intently to her, now realizing she’s recognized his presence and having a spark of hope for a moment. However, it's quickly dashed as after feeling her continued movement he hears her teasing remarks about him becoming part of her food and ending up like this because of his own actions. 

As the slimy surface of her esophagus pushes him down towards another flexing orifice, wrapping around his legs and coating him in a thick film as it pulls his feet kicking wildly into an open space beneath him, he realizes he really is nothing more than a hapless insect, or a questionable piece of food, to this cutely giggling blonde haired Titaness. Falling a few dozen feet through suddenly thick, putrid air surrounding him in a widely opening shuddering space beneath the grasping orifice, tears of desperation fill his eyes while he splashes into the caustic fluids within. 

Pushing himself furiously back through the surface, he looks down at himself in the dim space as he feels the burning sensation covering his body, scratching at patches of reddening irritation appearing over his limbs and torso as her stomach acids begin to splash over his body and attempt to dissolve his tiny body. 

The area around him is a moving sea of mashed food and bits of unrecognizable, half disintegrated biomass, lined by the steeply rising, slippery walls of her rippled stomach lining- flexing and shifting around the contained sloshing mess within as she quickly moves across the town jostling the contents within her body.

Ann feels the sensation of the tiny solid mass splash into the already fluid filled chamber within her quickly metabolizing stomach. Stopping for a moment, a gurgle rumbles through her body as the movement within her disturbs the gases in her body, causing a small burp to rush up past her lips. Giggling and blushing she covers her mouth and lets out a quiet “Excuse me~” Just in case any of the other pedestrians were nearby enough to hear her. 

Feeling the tiny scrambling limbs of the splashing little thing inside her crawling against the walls of her stomach she’s overcome by the strange sensation. It's somewhat ticklish but- almost… pleasurable? She blushes as she realizes the new feelings washing over her. Reaching her door, she rubs at her stomach while opening it and walking inside, speaking down at her tummy and the tiny captive within. 

 “I’ve never felt something moving… inside me like this, and it’s making me feel like…crazy powerful it’s kind of new… kind of nice actually! I mean there’s really nothing I can do for you, ya know? You’re just some insignificant, stupid little thing that found its way inside my body. People eat animals all the time so it’s really not that weird right? I mean I’ve never eaten something… alive… before though.”

While Ann’s giant fingers push against the walls of her stomach, enjoying the feelings within, Kyle watches as the burning acid sea around him surges towards one side in response to the compressing motion of her pushing on her body from outside. Cast from one side to the other, he’s carried screaming and helpless as the vicious bile splashes against and around him like an artificial tidepool. 

Another light burp echoes out from within the tight space as it closes down around him further, the chamber becoming ever smaller as more and more of the mashed bits of food and fluids are sucked through a flexing orifice on the floor of the space, and more of the gases within are funneled upwards back through the wet opening of her throat far above. 

Kyle’s exhausted form watches as any hope he had of escaping from being pulled deeper within this slippery, burning prison, and into the depths of this giant girl’s body, vanish from sight far above in the dark reaches of the domed ceiling of the shifting space. The area shudders again, as more of the fluid is drained towards the stretching hole towards its center, down out of sight past the moving tissue of its slippery floor. 

Ann reaches her bedroom, walking inside and throwing herself down roughly onto her bed as she closes the door behind her. Rubbing at her stomach and intending to indulge in the strange new feelings she’s experiencing in private, she speaks towards the tiny thing moving around inside her again.

“I mean… at least you got eaten by a beautiful girl like me, right? That like, has to count for something, doesn’t it? People are always trying to get a good look or cop a feel of my body, but you get like, the most up close and personal view possible, right? I bet it’s not really THAT bad- I mean at worst you’ll just get turned into nutrients and become part of my nice tits, or maybe you’ll just make my ass fatter… “

The motion of Ann laying onto her bed and slapping and rubbing at her stomach more roughly causes the space to gurgle and churn violently. A rumbling groan passes throughout her body, as her digestive system takes the activity as a sign to kick itself into high gear. The area constricts around him, twisting itself like a sack trying to empty its contents, directly towards the widely spreading orifice leading deeper into the tight, dark tunnel of her intestines.

Kyle’s unable to fight against the current of the mashed food and congealing fluids flowing around his body as he’s drawn up against the flexing maw of the entrance to her upper tract. Churning water against the flow, his legs are swallowed first, the rubbery surface of the orifice slamming down against them, and pulling them roughly into the compressing, heated space within. Feeling the slimy walls grasp against his lower body, he gets one final breath of the gaseous air within her stomach before he’s sucked entirely into the shifting hole.

The world around his body changes entirely. No longer in a spacious, liquid filled chamber, Kyle finds himself pushed on by giving, soft tissues and fleshy fronds passing over and wiggling against the surface of his body. A strange, musky film covers the walls and coats his body as he’s pressed roughly, the space constricting around him in an attempt to break down the mass of his body, passing the pieces of food and debris alongside him deeper into her guts. His flesh burns, the otherworldly magical quality of whatever spell shrank him to this size, seemingly prolonging his existence in this state, regenerating his flesh, and healing his body even as the acids and tissues surrounding him burn it away and absorb it into the thirsty walls of her digestive system carrying him throughout their length. 

Ann writhes on her bedsheets, the feeling of the tiny man, or as far as she’s concerned, just- lifeform of some kind, moving within the sensitive depths of her intestines filling her body with an indescribable mixture of arousal and discomfort. Getting a bit overwhelmed by the experience, she touches at herself, fighting the urge to give in to the strange pleasure and masturbate to the feeling of another tiny being trapped inside the world within her body. 

The kicking and jerking motions of the struggling little form begin to have an odd and irregular desperate quality to them, and begin to make her uncomfortable, bringing her back to her senses. Sliding her hand out from between her legs and rubbing it across the mound of her pubic area and lower stomach, she pushes roughly at the surface- jostling the tiny shape she can feel within.

“Hey- I can feel you in there you know- look you’re going to have to settle down or something alright? I thought you would have already stopped moving by now… I know it kind of sucks or whatever but it’s kind of weird to have food just still moving around inside of me when it’s already that deep inside me… could you do me a favor and just… ugh… just die already? Please? Or at least give up I mean- if you’re still alive in there now I don’t think you’re ever getting out. Might as well get used to your new home…”

The walls bash against Kyle’s already tired and beaten body as she pushes down against her intestines, massaging the area with him inside. The activity causes the slick tunnel to tighten around him, choking the strength from his limbs and knocking the wind out of his torso, filling his mouth with the musky fluids surging through the dark space. Feeling his energy leaving him, he lays down, gasping against the rippling soft tissues carrying his body slowly, deeper into her insides. As he begins to fade in and out of consciousness, lacking the will to move his body any longer and giving in to the motions surrounding him, the area jiggles and Ann continues speaking.

“I’m certainly not used to it- it’s like I can still TASTE you… I can feel you being digested and it’s like it’s… it feels like I’m still eating but you’re just not going away… you’re really something little buggy- are you sure you’re not some kind of weird shadow that snuck into my food? Well… whatever. I’m going to just go ahead and take a nap- you quiet down in there though alright? If you keep moving around like that I’ll just lay on my stomach and then I’m sure it will really be tough for you in there he-he.”

Hearing the gigantic body, now his entire world, and its rumbling voice passing through and over his tiny body taunting him with the inescapable nature of his imprisonment, and threats of increased levels of torture, his mind begins to break. Loosing hope, Kyle cries to himself, feeling the strangely shaped moving masses of tissue slide across his face, her intestinal wall eagerly sucking at the substance of his tears as they’re absorbed into her body

Well… have fun in there my little snack… I’m going to try and forget about you and hope I just digest you now~ Thanks for the fun experience though- I’ll always remember how you felt sliding down my throat~”

Ann says, blushing to herself and raising a finger to her lips, tracing it down her throat as she lies back in her bed, sighing and stretching out. Feeling the slowly fading sensation of the motions of the tiny form deep within her guts, she smiles satisfied and begins to drift off to sleep. 

As the space closes in on him again, squeezing him roughly, Kyle realizes that there’s no way for him to get out of this space, his body won’t break down enough to be passed, and her digestive tract seems to recognize his tiny, regenerating form as a continual source of nutrients. 

Sobbing in the dark tunnel, Kyle feels his mind begin to break, his existence now to be nothing more than a trapped morsel within her intestines, feeding this massive girl’s body for the rest of his days. Through the peacefully slumbering Ann’s flesh, deep within her body, his muffled screams can be heard until finally, they too slowly fade, drown out by the gurgling and bubbling sounds of her gigantic form closing in around him.