- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You can help support me 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP



Happy Halloween everyone, and I hope you enjoy this ...







Howard stood in the large pumpkin patch groaning at just his luck. Elaine, his wife, told him to go out and get a pumpkin for Halloween. Even though they weren’t planning on celebrating Halloween at all since both Howard and Elaine were well past the age to trick or treat, and their daughter was too. In fact Roxy wasn’t even going to be home tonight. However, Elaine insisted they at least put something Halloweeny out for the neighborhood. So, here he was, the morning of Halloween looking through the pumpkin field of the nearest farm, along with a handful of other last minute pumpkin hunters. There probably weren't even six of them trying to pick through different parts of the patch for any decent sized or shaped pumpkin. However the pickings were slim at best. It was clear all the good ones were gone, and second best… maybe even fourth best. These pathetic looking pumpkins were the rejects that no one wanted.



Picking up an almost square shaped pumpkin, Howard figured it would just have to do. Looking over to another part of the pumpkin patch he hadn’t searched, he figured it wouldn’t hurt to check over there. Worst case, he doesn’t find anything and keeps the oddly shaped one in his hands. Howard headed over, careful not to step on any pumpkins still trying to grow even the fact that today was the last day for pumpkins. The pumpkin farmer who was selling the pumpkins, had stepped away for a bit, probably to do other farm related things. Leaving Howard and the couple of strangers around the field to pick through the runts of the litter. By the time Howard reached the unexplored spot of the pumpkin patch he heard two sets of voices arriving. Not bothering to look up at the newcomers who were even later to the selection than he was, Howard kept his nose down as he looked and compared pumpkins.



The sound of both voices laughing and giggling made Howard look up and notice two young adults, probably not even older than twenty, maybe twenty one or twenty two years old, just around that college age. Both were something to behold. Howard didn’t know what he was looking at. One of them wore what he was thought were called skinny jeans and a pink shirt that said, “This is what sexy looks like.” The word tomboy came to Howard’s mind, but as for the actual gender… well he wasn’t so confident in actually picking the right one for the person. The one next to the “tomboy” and was casually walking alongside them, looked a lot more “cute” would be the word. It was clear that with the longer hair and curls that it was a she, with her tan almost caramel skin. Her finger nails painted black, she was in a gray hoodie with a pumpkin on it, that looked to be a little too baggy for her. Howard couldn’t make out the size of her chest, but just assumed she didn’t have too big of a set of knockers under the clothing. However the curvy outline in her booty shorts was showing thickly. It almost distracted Howard from seeing the rest of the outfit, showing off black leggings running up her thighs. Paired well with some thigh high boots.



Howard looked down before the two girly looking people caught him looking for too long. He was married, and had a kid, he had no reason to be watching those two enter the pumpkin patch. Best to ignore them. As Howard shifted through the pumpkins, he figured it was time to wrap things up and head home. There were just a couple of more feet to sift through for a better pumpkin.



A feminine pout came out from the direction of the newcomers, “Awww, Ash, all the good pumpkins are gone.” Howard figured it was the chick that just showed up, the one with the leggings.

“Yeah, that totally sucks… I guess we’ll have to work with what we got, right?” Ash responded with a casual smile in his voice.



Howard found an oblong pumpkin, but it was too flat to be used, so he passed it up. As Howard kept looking through the last few pumpkins around him, he heard the girly voice reply to Ash, “Oh? Then who first?” Howard reached for a pumpkin and frowned at the words he just heard. Who first… what did that mean? Not wanting to start anything he went on trying to ignore the “kids” pumpkin hunting in the same patch.



“Let's see…. how about…” Ash responded as his voice got closer and closer to Howard. Howard had a frown on his face as he could hear the two sets of footsteps approaching the area he was searching in. Just when he was gonna turn around and greet the two, Howard felt something. Suddenly he was on the ground. Pumpkin out of his hand lying next to him, Howard thought he had a stroke or seizure, because he couldn’t move and he was just laying there on the ground. Howard tried to call out for help but his voice wasn’t working. It was like he was frozen in place. Suddenly a pair of soft hands picked him up. Howard was in shock and horror as he looked onto the tomboy and girly figure examining him like he was some kind of produce at the supermarket. “Hmmmm, what do you think Cammy?”



“Hmmmm,” The girl mused over Howard looking up and down and tilting her head, “Nah… not big enough.”



Ash laughed, “Yeah? Alright, then you do the next one.”



“Alright,” Cammy responded, turning away from Howard.



Howard was beyond flabbergasted at the events that were going on. Suddenly he was set down on the ground in the dirt, right next to the square-ish pumpkin he was holding a few moments ago. He tried to call out for the two, but they walked off further into the pumpkin patch. As Howard was calling out for them to come back and help, he watched with horror as they walked up to another person, and he witnessed the woman vanish in a split second. Next thing he saw over the rest of the pumpkins blocking the view, was the two feminine looking people picking up a pumpkin that Howard had to have overlooked. It was a very plump and round one, unlike any that he was inspecting from that direction. What the hell?!



“Nah…” Ash sighed, “Gotta make it more curvy… kind of like your ass.”



Cammy burst out laughing, “My ass?”



“Well yeah, it’s,” Ash took a step back and drew a circle in the air, “spherical… nice and plump… juicy,” Ash let out a purr, “Just what a pumpkin should be.”



Cammy could only keep laughing, “Well, you’re gonna have to show me what you mean. Since you been looking at it nonstop, you should know the diameter of my butt by now, right?” The playful teasing in Cammy’s voice was easy to pick up as Howard watched the two head off toward the last person in the pumpkin field. The guy never saw them coming as they sauntered up to him like they were pumpkin shopping like the rest of them. It was now that Howard was able to see it happen as the tomboyish boy held his hands out and one moment the guy in front of them bending over to pick up a pumpkin vanished and Ash was holding a thick chunky pumpkin.



“There we goo….. oh this bitch is HEAVY,” Ash complained as he held the big pumpkin.



“OH MY GOD! MY ASS ISN’T THAT BIG!” Cammy laughed looking at the blimp-like sized pumpkin that Ash was holding onto. The thing had to be a few feet wide and a solid orange color and ripe for the picking. Probably the perfect pumpkin to pluck from a patch. Assuming it was a pumpkin, and not what Howard realized was an actual person transformed by some demonic spell. The two lifted the pumpkin between themselves, the size of the plant could have easily won first place in the county fair if entered. “So what about the others,” Cammy asked as they both had to walk past Howard to leave.



Howard felt his pumpkin skin chill at Ash’s next words, “What about them?” There was no malice or hate. It was just an empty question void of any feelings to it. Something that just never crossed his mind. Till it was brought up.



“Just leave them?” Cammy asked. Again there was no worry or concern in the tone of those words.



Ash just shrugged, “Yeah, why not?”



Cammy giggled, “Alright, we should hurry back to my place soon to set up.”



Howard would have felt his jaw drop at the two leaving him and the other woman as they were. Just two pumpkins in a pumpkin patch. Howard called out for the two to return and help, fix them, or do something! Yet the only sounds beside the wind blowing was the laughter and talking fading out as they vanished from Howard’s sight. They just left them…



Unsure what to do now, Howard tried to roll or move with his new thicker form as a pumpkin. Either he weighed too much or just couldn’t move in general cause he was still stuck where he was. As Howard wondered how long it would be before someone came by, he was shocked when he heard his wife calling out.



“Howard? Howard, how long does it take to pick out a… pumpkin?” Elaine was walking toward the now empty patch looking around. “Where did he go,” She muttered, stepping closer.



As horrifying as it was seeing his wife standing above him at her size was, he never felt more safe and happy to see her. “BABE DOWN HERE! ELAINE!! IT’S ME!!”



Elaine didn’t even flinch as she gazed around the nearly deserted pumpkin field with a furrow on her face, “He had one job…” Elaine glanced around and her eyes finally rested on Howard. His joy was immense when Elaine bent over and reached for him. He felt her hand grab his side and lift him up. She examined Howard, looking over him.



“YES YES, IT’S ME ELAINE! IT’S HOWARD!”



“… This should do, maybe I should get another one?” Elaine muttered as she bent over and picked up another pumpkin and put it under her other arm. “Just having one would be an eyesore,” Elaine muttered to herself as she started to walk off with Howard in one arm, and in the other the original pumpkin he was going to buy.






Betty sat there as a pumpkin.

Not metaphorically, but quite literally was a pumpkin. One minutes she was looking for some small pumpkins to use as decorations for her home, the next she was a large round orange sphere of fruit. She didn’t even know how it happened or why. However her lack of knowledge on how or why, didn’t change the fact that she was a freaking pumpkin! There was no telling what would happen to her now. Stuck in a field of other orange spheres waiting to be purchased for use. Any moment now…

But to Betty’s surprise and shock, was that on Halloween, there weren't as many people as she thought shopping for pumpkins. In fact, after a random woman bought a pumpkin, there were no more shoppers. The pumpkin patch was empty of anyone for the rest of the day, and soon it was night time. The cold seeping in and sinking into Betty’s pumpkin skin. The chill felt beyond freezing but after a long while of dark night, soon came the warming sun. Betty continued to sit in the field the next day… and the next… and the next. She didn’t know how long she was stuck in place but nights and days quickly changed and swapped out the weather as the season started to get colder and colder. She was shocked she hadn’t become a popsicle from the freezing temperatures she endured.

Finally after what felt like years or so, someone came by. It was the farmer, the one who owned the pumpkin patch. With a giant metal wheelbarrow, he was plucking up pumpkins from that patch that were still sitting around. It didn’t take long before he came across Betty. Her calls for him, like the other times, were unheard and ignored. He didn’t even check as he plucked her off the ground and chucked her into the metal container on wheels. She was surrounded by other pumpkins, some missing parts or were too small or misshapen to purchase. How she missed being bought might be due to her size or the fact that she weighed too much, but Betty was one of the unbought fruits on the farm.

As Betty felt herself being carried away, in the wheelbarrow, she couldn’t help but wonder what day, maybe even what month it was. Being stuck as a pumpkin all these nights and days had skewed her perception of time. What she could have sworn was hundreds of nights left out in the open field, might have been just a few days or a week at most! It didn’t help that Betty couldn’t do anything but lay in the wheelbarrow as she was ushered off to wherever it was she was going. Each thump and bump the wheel hit caused Betty to bounce up and land back in the half hazarded weeds and other plants. The wheelbarrow was pushed along the farm for what felt like hours, as more things were tossed in. Mostly just plants or rotten fruits that were gathered up. Each one landing near or on Betty as the farmer piled up more and more into the metal bucket with wheels.

It wasn’t till Betty was hit in the face with an old tomato that she contemplated how her life came to this. However that didn’t last long before she felt herself being carted off to another spot. It was a part of the farm she wasn't familiar with, although that would have most if not all of the farm. Finally her stop was here, as the wheelbarrow paused and held still for a few moments. Betty waited and finally felt the ground under her start to move. Suddenly she was pushed forward and gravity took hold as Betty was shoved out of her carriage. Betty was flung forward from the force of the farmer giving her a heave ho. One second Betty saw the farm and the next she landed in a heap of disgusting stuff.



“… WHAT IS THIS SHIT!” Betty screeched as she felt the ground under her ooze around her. Not only that, she could smell it… rotten garbage and trash. A decomposing smell as she sat there in her puddle of decay. That’s when she noticed the taste on her, the taste of old and disgusting flavor of fruits and overripe plants hit her. It was like someone ground up a bowl of old and bad vegetables and poured it all over her. Betty sat there in the hip deep pool of old and unwanted food. Some flavors of bad veggies edging over others. However that was all, she wasn’t sinking deeper than where she was already. She could only cry out for someone to rescue her.

No one listened.






Many hours… no it had to have been days… or was it weeks???

Betty didn’t know, her sense of time was so messed up that she didn’t know what year it was. Part of her felt like it couldn’t have been a year, but was that entirely true? It had to be more than a few days because the farmer had tossed another helping of decomposing carrots in the compost pile. Betty either was sinking or the contents in the large square bin were starting to build up. Whatever the reason, Betty was deeper in the old worn out veggies. Her orange skin and body was holding up as she knew a layer or two of the gunk was rising. How long could Betty last? She didn’t know, and hell she didn’t even know how long it had been. She gave up hope for help, and was just waiting for it to end. However long that would take.



Betty felt the trough full of sludge spill all over her as the farmer dumped the remaining food for his animal all over her sinking pumpkin form. The sludge was beyond nasty as it dripped around her. Betty swore she felt her body getting weaker or softer than before. Maybe it was all the stuff around her that was breaking her body down, or maybe it was her own depressed thoughts of sitting in this putrid smelling container.



Betty felt something break on her, it didn’t hurt, but she could feel something leaking. Her body and skin felt saggy and old. Like she lived over 100 years. It felt like that to her. Time flew by at weird paces, and she couldn't get past how weak and crippled she felt. The all too horrible stench of her imprisonment reminded her of where she was at.



Betty gurgled as she felt the last part of her breaking down. She was under so many layers of dark and overused food. She didn’t even feel like a pumpkin anymore, just a blob of goo. Stinky smells of decaying veggies and some fresh grass clippings filled her nose. It had to be spring, because of the grass smell. However that didn’t help as Betty knew that time was irrelevant. She couldn't keep track of the seasons, so it was all pointless to her. All she could keep track of were the new smells piled up on top of her, and the nasty feeling of something squirming and wiggling around inside her. Traces of bugs helping break down the rest of the compost pile she was submerged in crawled over her skin. As loathsome as having bugs crawling over her, Betty remained silent and hopeful for what was to come. It shouldn’t be too long.




Betty didn’t know if she was the compost pile or still herself. Everything was different but the same. She could see outside the compost pit. Like her face was the surface. She could even feel the insides of her compost like form with the worms and bugs moving and helping make her insides more useful. Whatever pumpkin that was left of her, was breaking down or was fully decomposed as she felt a little better.



However this didn’t last as an all too familiar wheelbarrow came by. Suddenly a sharp and metal edge shovel stabbed at Betty as she felt the farmer scoop out a large chunk of her face or body, and tossed it in the metal carrying device. Betty whimpered as the farmer scooped up more and more tossed it in his bin. It wasn’t till the fifth stab that Betty learned that no matter how much or how deep he was digging inside her, this feeling wasn’t going away. Betty felt horrified as she realized she was no longer a pumpkin… she was the compost pit itself. Constantly having to deal with the smell of old food and plants, bugs working on her insides, and someone shoveling chunks of herself out to be applied to a field of food that she wouldn’t ever taste again. Or to be technical, she would eventually get to taste it, but only when they were tossed out to help grow her size for next season of planting.



Betty felt ghostly tears spill down her non-existent face as she thought, “This is the worst fate for a pumpkin...”







Howard watched as Eliane stood across the room with the other pumpkin she bought. Howard couldn’t do anything, no matter how much he screamed and begged, Eliane didn’t even react. He was just a lump of a pumpkin placed on the counter, as all he could do was watch his wife get to work. Holding a large knife in one hand she quickly popped the top off the pumpkin and started to dig around the inside with a spoon and other tools. Getting most of the “guts'' out, Eliane proceeded to hollow out the rest of the orange squarish plant before sighing,



“What to make….” She mused as she pulled back, like an artist would do with a canvas. Gazing at the pumpkin, she nodded after a few moments before smiling, “yeah… that could work.” She chuckled as she picked up the same large knife as before. Taking her sharp tool in hand, she started to stab and cut into the pumpkin shell, slicing and digging around as she cut and chopped out parts of the pumpkin till she was left with a funky looking face etched into it. The goofy looking expression was one that would make most if not everyone chuckle or laugh. Eliane again smirked as she held the pumpkin up and laughed, “Perfect…” Placing the hallowed pumpkin to the side she slowly turned around and let out a tired sigh, “Okay, now for you…”

Howard felt a cold chill creep up his body. What did she mean by that?



Eliane got up from the finished pumpkin and headed toward Howard, who wasn’t far enough away. Picking up her knife and other tools, she looked at Howard. She let out a bored or annoyed sigh, “He was supposed to be the one doing this,” Elaine grumbled, pulling out the chair from the table that Howard was on. “I was supposed to get the candy,” Elanie complained. “He was supposed to get the freaking pumpkins… but noooo, Howard had to run off and do God knows what,” Elaine rolled her eyes in annoyance as she moved in closer to Howard.



“I DIDN’T RUN ANYWHERE!” Howard cried out. However she didn’t hear him. Howard’s voice stopped the moment he saw his wife wielding the knife. “Wh-what are you doing… Eliane… ELIANE?!”



Howard’s panicked questions were unanswered as Eliane slowly brought the sharp knife closer to Howard’s head. He felt the sharp poke of the knife touching his scalp. Slowly digging into his skull...



“WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!” Howard screamed as he watched his wife look annoyed and exhausted holding the blade to his head.



There was no warning. There was no hesitation. There was nothing Howard could do as the sharp and painful blade stabbed into his skull as Eliane shoved the thick metal knife into his head. The scream that came out of Howard’s mouth filled his mind as Elaine started to stab and slice into his head, like a surgeon operating on a non-anesthesia patient, Howard felt it all. It was like one of those stabbing headaches, only it was actually happening. Each millimeter of slicing metal cut through and parted his skull. Howard screamed as Eliane slowly sawed his head open. Inch by inch she slid the blade in a jagged pattern sawing Howard’s cranium open. By the time Elaine was done, Howard felt his voice was hoarse from the painful cries, but when she pulled the top of Howard’s head, his voice became panicked. He knew what was coming next. “BABY! BABY PLEASE!!! NO NO NO,” Howard squealed as he watched his uncaring wife pick up the spoon and started to dip it into Howard’s open skull.



Howard’s voice was ignored as he felt the metal part of the spoon touch his insides. It slowly scraped and peeled off parts of his internal body. It was like his guts and brains were being pulled out slowly as Elian yanked and scoped out a portion of his innards. Howard squealed and groaned as he felt his wife pull out a large chunk of his filling. It was like someone was hollowing out his soul or body as she started to yank and gut him more and more. The sounds of his gooey insides being pulled out and slapped into a trash can made Howard mentally twitch. Each handful, or spoonful depending on how Elian extracted his stuffing, caused Howard to feel a portion of his being ripped out and discarded. After so much scraping and pulling, Howard felt lighter… and empty. It was like someone pulled out all his organs and meat. He was an empty vessel that was still living. How was this happening? Howard had no idea, but he felt stripped of who he was.



“Now for the face…” Elian mused looking at Howard, just like the other pumpkin.



If gutting him hurts that much… then what would carving a face be like?



The pointy end of the knife was already in Howard's face before the question could be answered. Before he could protest in a defeated and pathetic voice, the pointy end stabbed into his face. The sharp tip slicing past his skin and stabbing into his empty head. As Eliane started to make the first eye for Howard, it felt like having someone stab and cut out his eye as she curved and moved the blade with each jabbing motion. Cutting apart his face to make a new one. Once the first piece of his “new” eye fell, he could now see out of that socket. Like having his eye cut or scooped out, Howard was in agony, but Elaine had no pity for him.



“Next,” she announced as Howard watched his lovely wife slam the knife into the next new eye socket. The pain was intense as she slid the slicing blade through the newly formed opening. Howard’s cries were silent to the unaware woman as she made the opening.



Like having a serial killer mess around with him, Howard was forced to endure his wife’s almost murderous slicing and stabbing. She etched and carved out chunks of his face till all that remained was the newly made face for the jack-o-lantern. By the time she cut open a mouth for Howard, his cries had faded and his numb feeling of the knife slicing and poking into him was dulled. Howard sat there emotionless and hollowed, as he could literally feel a soft breeze through his mouth and skull, as Elaine had yet to attach the top of his skull. Instead he waited for her to place a candle through his grinning mouth before matching such an expression. A very happy smirk at what she just did to Howard.



“Perfect…” Eliane gleefully announced. Howard would have argued, that was if he could.



Feeling like someone just did surgery on his whole body Howard was whimpering in pain. It was like someone just tried to dissect him and fucked up every step so they had to operate on him more than needed be. Still sore from all the carving that Eliane did on him, he barely noticed when she picked him up. Being carried by his wife toward the front door, Howard was soon ushered out of the home and placed on one of the many steps. Next to him on the other side of the porch was the goofy looking pumpkin that Elaine carved. Almost as if mocking Howard's horrible painful experience.



Howard felt like weeping on the steps to his home as his wife lite a candle, warming him up from the inside. It help him understand how cold he was before hand and soon after a good ten or twenty minutes felt warm and normal like usual… well before being a pumpkin. Eliane disappeared after lighting Howard’s candle, leaving him left outside to watch the neighborhood slowly come to life. Kids from different homes and ages running or walking toward house to trick or treat. Howard watched a small group of kids walk up toward him to ring the doorbell. He didn’t know why he tried at this point, but regardless he tried to call out to the children. None of them looked at him as they trudged past him and rang the bell. As soon as the kids got their candy from Elaine, who answered the door, they were gone. The night went on and on, and the only thing keeping him sane was the fact that he was able to examine the many outfits of each trick or treater. It seemed this year the bounty hunter from that one space show “Star Wars” or whatever it was called, was very popular as he spotted the same outfit several times.



Sitting on the steps of his home for Halloween was undignified for him, but seeing as he was a pumpkin there was nothing he could do about it. Eliane couldn’t hear him, especially after all the scream he did through that torture session. The children and the parents that came with them, never even looked or didn’t spend too much time observing him. Only to admire the carved up face that Elaine had made, and not listen to him calling out for help. To them, he was just like the other pumpkin on the steps, just another jack o'lantern for decoration and that was all. It wasn’t till he saw one of the few stragglers at night walking down the street claiming the last of the candy, that Howard realized it had to be well past ten or even eleven at night. Most kids were home or in bed. Halloween was officially over in an hour or two. Howard could feel the light inside him, keeping him warm, slowly dim as the wax had been burning for a while.



The porch lights above went out suddenly without a warning. Howard could only imagine his wife was calling it a night, as that would be the only reason to shut off the lights on Halloween. It was almost like everyone in the neighborhood had the same idea or were mentally linked, as one by one each light from the homes on the street started to switch off. Once a home turned off their lights, another followed suit as the neighborhood soon grew dark with only the street lights lighting up the area. Soon there wasn’t even a person on the road or sidewalk, as the night took over. Halloween lights and decorations that used sound or lighting were all dead, leaving the night silent and almost dark for Howard to experience the rest of the holiday. Howard could do nothing but sit there and let the night slip by. Minutes or hours passed by as he felt the wind blow over his pumpkin skin, threatening to blow out the only source of warmth inside him.



As horrible as it was to be alone in the dark on the steps of his own home, Howard was starting to come to terms with just what he was. An object not going to be associated with who he was. He was going to be a pumpkin till, well he didn’t know how long but it seemed for a while. As horrible and depressing as that might be, Howard was just glad his torment of being cut up and gutted was a one time thing. That was the worst experience he had endured of his entire life. Luckily that was completely over…



No sooner did that thought leave Howard’s mind did he hear some shuffling in the dark. Not one to fear much, especially the sound of a shuffling body trying to wobble along the sidewalk, Howard ignored it as some drunken passerby. It wasn’t till the shape of someone familiar staggered along the sidewalk to his walk way toward their home did Howard frown (or would have). He watched as the figure with the same physic as his daughter swayed toward him and the steps. The dark figure wiggled from side to side, like moving to a phantom breeze only they could feel.



“Oooo, woooow,” Came a slur of words sounding like Roxy’s voice. “Weeeeeeee, hehehe,” A mutter of words and sounds coming from the nurse dressed girl that slumped into view. Howard watched as Roxy, his nineteen year old daughter, drunkenly coming into the light of a nearby street light, holding what looked to be a nearly empty bottle of liquor. “huppy hollowine…” She mutter taking a sip from the nearly empty bottle. It was beyond clear she was fucked up. The way she talked, the way she walked, the way she tried to stay balanced. If Roxy wasn’t drunk right now, then she had to be higher than a kite in a hurricane.



Howard watched his little baby girl barely stay on the walkway toward the steps of their home. Shifting and walking into the grassy lawn before redirecting herself to the concrete ground, which she overstepped, heading back into the grass on the other side. She was so disoriented that Howard wasn’t sure how she found her way back home. It had to be a miracle for his daughter to get her without an incident happening.



Roxy let out a hiccup as she walked into more visible light. Howard would have let out an appalled sound, seeing his daughter as she was. Dressed in what could only be called whore clothing, a skimpy nurse outfit that didn't even cover past her thighs. A scrub shirt that was showing off her navel and how plump her chest was with the tight and lacking clothing. Clearly she wasn’t wearing the outfit for fun but for attention. If Howard was anything other than a pumpkin right now he would have given his daughter a piece of his mind on what he thought of the outfit. However as a pumpkin he could do nothing but observe his daughter’s swagger toward him. Each step looked to be a feat for his little girl to accomplish as she did her best to walk straight but only to fail.



Downing the last of whatever was in the bottle, his nineteen year old daughter swayed in place as she let out a few worried noises before steadying herself at the steps to her home. “ooo woooow ooo yeeeeah… yeah, okay,” Roxy muttered trying to steady herself, taking the first step up and closer to her disappointed father. Finally Roxy was on the first step, fighting nature from falling down and on her butt. Howard, if he ever was turned back to normal, would have to give her a talk about overindulgence.



“ooo,” Roxy groaned again as she took another drunken step upwards, “ohhh oh oh,” She swayed a bit before she paused on one of the last steps toward the door to her home. “uhhhh, oh… OH… ugh,” Roxy groaned as she shifted slowly in place. Swaying left, then right and back to left. Her hand quickly clasped at her gut, and soon her other hand raced to her mouth. The bottle of liquor left her hands and hitting the ground as she held her position on the steps looking at the door oddly. Confusion was on her face as she didn’t know what was happening.



Howard watched as his daughter was almost frozen in place looking blankly at the door, “Roxy? Roxy?! Are you okay???” His daughter's only response was a slow sway left and right, but unmoving. Roxy was obviously unable to hear Howard and was busy in her own drunken world. This world happen to have her standing still slowly, lazily drifting left and right on the top of the stairs of Howard's home. Howard couldn’t stop himself from asking his daughter how she was. But the lack of response was evident that she couldn't hear a word he was saying, which only led to his anger at his current state.



Finally Roxy responded, or rather grunted out loud to the anyone listening. “Gonna puke.”



Howard was thrown back from the muffled words leaving his daughter as she stood there not moving. Her massive towering body shaking in the night. She was gonna do what?



Suddenly to Howard’s shock and disgust, Roxy’s cheeks bloomed outward as she looked like she was hit with a softball in the gut. Suddenly Roxy moved. The evening was on Howard’s side as Roxy turned to his opposing pumpkin and quickly yanked the top off. The sound of his beloved daughter expelling the content of her gut into the fellow pumpkin made Howard gag. The sounds of sludge spewing out of his lovely Roxy’s mouth, and quickly gushing into the jack-o-lantern slapped Howard hard. Liquid and whatever solids that Roxy ate before exiting her body filled the empty evening air, as his lovely daughter upchucked whatever she had consumed that night.



Howard witnessed the disgusting event of his daughter puking into the pumpkin before him. The sounds of her heaving her lunch and or dinner into the sadden pumpkin filled the silent air. Gallons of sloppy slop shot out of her mouth and into the hollow pumpkin. Howard got a view between his vomiting daughter’s legs and could see all the vile contents seeping out from the sadden mouth of the pumpkin. Howard couldn’t make out the actual color or shape but it was literally exiting the mouth like the jack-o-lantern was throwing up itself.



“Thank god that wasn’t me,” Howard whimpered in horror and joy. He was saved from being used like a trash can.



IT didn’t take long for Roxy to pull back from the puke pumpkin coughing, “Ughhh oooo,” She cried out from the vomit she spewed out. “Soooo grooosssss.” She was still standing there for a few moments looking at the dripping and gooey pumpkin. “Nasty… nasty toilet.”



Howard frowned at the term she used for the poor pumpkin that his daughter threw up in without a care in the world. It was disgusting. Howard could only imagine what that would have been like if it were him...



“Toilet…” Roxy repeated.



Howard frowned at his young daughter’s words.



“Need… nother,” Roxy repeated as she slowly looked around, “Toilet…”



Howard didn’t know what his daughter was saying but when he heard the sound of more tummy rumbling noises, his thoughts died. Worse was when his daughter locked her drunken looking eyes in on him, almost like he was the treasure of a very long treasure hunt. She spotted him while her stomach gurgled and growled. “Noice another twoilet….” Roxy muttered as she approached Howard.



“Babe… BABY?! ROXY??!?!” Howard screeched as he watched his obviously smashed daughter, head move in closer to him. Her hand reached for Howard’s scalp and pulled it off. The top of Howard’s skull popped off like the lid of some cookie jar or toilet lid, letting the cold air seeping into his brain and insides. Howard watched his daughter's legs soon come into his point of view and watch them spin around on him. A pair of underwear started to slide downward with the help of her hands, past Howard's horrified face. Suddenly the feeling of his daughter’s Roxy’s heavy butt, weight slapped onto his head. “ROXY NO!!! NO!!!! WAIT STOP!!! NOOOO!!!!!” Howard screamed as he felt the warm fleshy skin of his daughter Roxy plop on top of him. His cries were unnoticed by his oblivious daughter who was now applying most of her weight on top of the poor pumpkin dad. He felt like his head was gonna be squished flat from Roxy but surprisingly he was more sturdy than he thought. His surprise vanished when he realized what that meant for him.



“Heated sweets?? Fwancy,” Roxy muttered as she sat on top of her protesting father. It seemed the candle was sending warm air up and giving Roxy a nice relaxing sensation. Just for her to do her business.



Howard felt some more begging and desperate cries leave him when he heard his daughter make a noise that was somewhere between a grunt and a groan. If Howard thought the vomit was bad before, this was beyond worse. Whatever Roxy did all day was a mystery to Howard, but he was about to find out what she ate for her meals in a few moments. The sounds of his drunk daughter taking a crap was all that he could hear right now. The sounds of her anus opening and a surge of shit shooting out of her crapper and into his empty skull destroyed Howard's soul. Not only did he hear it, he smelled it, and worse of all tasted it, as the muddy shit left his daughter and splattered inside of him. Howard could only scream and gag as his daughter continued to shit, not just on him, but into him. The nasty poop was as thick as soup, as it spewed out from the drunken anus of his only daughter.



Howard immediately felt the candle inside him get buried and snuffed out from the overflowing mudslide of chocolate chunks of crap. As soon as the light died so did any hope he had, whatever that might have been inside him. Yet, the candle was just the beginning, as the flood gates opened more than before and a tidal wave of shit fell out of his beloved daughter’s asshole. The noises of her ass dumping her stool inside of Howard vibrated his insides as he could feel his mouth and nose filling up with the filthy fudge flowing like a river. He was choking on the actual taste and texture being shoved into his mouth, from his fucking head. It was like HE was throwing up shit as it clogged up his mouth and face. He could feel his empty skull, the one his wife sliced and gutted, slowly being filled and replaced with shit. His fucking daughter’s shitty shit!



“Oooh ho ho, ahhhh,” Roxy sighed with content, as she continued to pump her crap into her father. Howard was beyond disgusted with his treatment. It seemed his daughter had to have been holding this massive shit inside her for too long. It was a true beast, and by the time she was done with a few splurts of gas and little straggling gunk, Howard swore he felt his eyes were dripping with shit based on the amount spewed out. He could feel it leaking out of every hole in his body: his mouth, his nose, and even his eyes. The warm hard sludgy stool was seeping out and quickly cooling in the night, hardening even more into a concrete like material. The taste and smell of the atrocious act never leaving Howard’s senses as it continued to assault him in his form. Howard could only wonder when it would all end.



His daughter didn’t think it was over yet, as she proceeded to empty her bladder, spreading her urine all inside him. Drowning his thoughts with her piss that mixed with her waste to the point that Howard was not just choking on crap, but drowning in pee. He was truly his daughter's toilet, as she continued to use him like one. The dripping and flowing fluids slowly dying down as Roxy emptied her bladder all inside Howard. The feeling of the trickling fluid seeping around and inside himself. As atrocious as it was, the peeing didn’t take as long as having Roxy shit into the inside of Howard. Still when she was done, Howard was forced to wait for his daughter to get up.



“toilet paper…. Ugh, need some….” Roxy grumbled as she continued to sit on top of Howard’s circular pumpkin form. As Howard was coming to terms with the filthy funk inside his face, he was trying once again to get his daughter's notice of his terrible predicament. The only sounds he could muffle wouldn't have even been heard if she could hear him. Roxy response to the gagging and clogged voice of Howard's, was a bush shaking and the sound of some leaves being ripped off, “Dis’ll do.”



Howard could already hear the crackling and slightly crunchy sounds of plant leaves being pulled and used above him. It took Roxy some time, and many handfuls of the nearest plant till she seemed satisfied with the cleaning. It was long enough for Howard to feel the chill of the night set back in. The warmest stuff that Roxy deposited in him, already fading leaving a solid chunk of cold crude filling, something that sickened him in disgust. Roxy’s hand reached down and started to pull her underwear up her legs as she stepped back a bit. Still, Howard could only see her legs as she wobbly turned around to see her masterpiece.



“It isn’t flushing? Why isn’t it flushing? Is it clogged,” Roxy slurred as she stood there, legs shifting left and right in a swaying pattern. Before Howard could cry out to Roxy that he wasn’t a toilet, for the hundredth time tonight, he felt Roxy drop the top of his head back onto his shit full skull. The sound of a soft splat let Howard know just how full he was, it wasn’t just his imagination. “Iz fizz ig in tah morrrrrrrinb,” Roxy slurred as she stumbled away up the stairs. Leaving behind a disaster of a scene. One pumpkin flowing with undigested food and alcohol dripping from it’s mouth like it was the one puking pumpkin. The other… Well, Howard would have been horrified and disgusted if he saw it in the morning.



No matter how much Howard tried to cough, throw up, or even spit out what was in his mouth, it stayed. He was unable to empty his mouth, making his torment continue as his daughter left him on the steps and headed inside.



Howard could only think, “This is the worst fate for a pumpkin…”





Erin couldn’t stop his heart from pounding. One minute he was in the pumpkin patch looking for a pumpkin, for the annual pumpkin smashing contest. Next, he was a literal pumpkin. Sadly, there would be no pumpkin smashing for him, as he was kidnapped… or pumpkinapped by the two delighted (as he learned a little later) GUYS. Erin was soon relocated to a room that he swore was a chicks. Erin would have guessed the gender of the owner of said room based on the lighting, colors, and let’s not forget most of the decorations all over the place. However Erin knew, from the conversation he picked up about the two just having a guys night… that there were no girls here. Cammy was in fact a male. NO matter how cute or pretty he looked, Cammy was a dude. Something that didn’t sit well with Erin, as he tried to figure out why he was here in Cammy’s room, as a pumpkin.



There wasn’t much he could do. Once they arrived at Cammy’s place, he was put in the bedroom and left there, as the two excited guys left him alone to observe his new surroundings. As noted before, it was a very feminine looking room. However the one thing that stood out to Erin was the rig set up in the room. A large computer with multiple monitors and a keyboard was showing off a gamers’ rig. The desk held a computer and a few monitors, which were relatively clean and well kept. Several cameras were propped up on the monitors and desk. It reminded Erin of maybe a gamer or a streamer set up. It was clear that Cammy was someone who was very familiar with computers or at least used them often with that multi-monitor set up. What exactly Cammy streamed and put on the internet was a mystery for Erin to figure out. There wasn’t much for him to pick out from the room. Not a lot of posters or objects that might tell him what kind of games he streamed, or maybe he didn’t stream games but something else?



Erin tried to figure out what Cammy might do with a computer set up like that if not game, maybe he did tutorials on how to look like a girl? That would explain why Ashely was here… maybe that’s what it was. Ashely didn’t seem like someone who would sit around watching Cammy play video games online either. The short amount of time Erin knew Ashely he seemed to be the one wanting to have fun rather than watch others.



However none of this helped Erin understand WHY HE WAS A FREAKING PUMPKIN!



The sound of the door swinging open pulled Erin’s attention away from his freaking out of his situation. Erin was expecting Ashely and Cammy to come back, but not like this. They were dressed up. Not like Cammy dressed up, but like Halloween costumes, well, if you could call the very revealing outfits they were wearing costumes. Cammy was the first to enter the room, laughing at something that one of them had said. Erin watched as that figure came in covered in an iconic costume for the season. Mostly if not all was colored black, a large pointy tipped hat, and lots of dark makeup that surprisingly did wonders for him. Erin recognized the “sexy witch” with those fishnettings and boots. The hem of the witch's dress barely made it past his upper thighs, showing off more legs than should be legal. All that was missing was the broom, a wand, or a cat to complete the look.



Ashely was the next to enter laughing too like Cammy, in fact he looked very similar but different than Cammy. Ashely was wearing all dark clothes too. Netting on his legs and arms. However the pointy collar and extremely short cap help give away his outfit as one that was closer to a vampire than a witch. The lighter makeup gave a slight paler complexion than he normally had giving him that night stalker look. However, Erin had to look away from observing more, as Ashely wasn’t wearing any pants or shorts. He wasn’t nude, but what he was wearing that covered his crotch was closer to a black bikini or thong that cupped him enough to show off his package. However, even showing off his junk, Erin didn’t know which of the laughing boys was showing more skin, Cammy or Ashely.



“Oh, I got another one,” Ashely laughed, closing the door behind him as he walked into the room after Cammy.



“Go for it,” Cammy replied, walking past Erin and toward his computer. He simply plopped down in the spinning chair and pulled himself closer to the desk. “I just got to get this set up real quick…”



“Okay…” Ashely chuckled, jumping onto Cammy’s pristine bed, as he sat down trying to hold back a laugh. “What do you get a pumpkin that can’t quit smoking?” Cammy just shrugged as his computer was booting up, all the while listening to Ashely. Ashely nearly lost it when he said, “A PUMPKIN PATCH!”



Erin watched Cammy roll his eyes but still laughed regardless of the childish joke. Erin on the other hand wasn’t feeling it. Considering he almost felt like that joke was aimed at him… considering what had happened to him. However this wasn’t the end of the many jokes about pumpkins as Ashely started to deal out more and more jokes as Cammy tried to do his computer thing. Finally after many very pumpkin themed jokes, and lots of laughter, Cammy was finished.



“There! Alright we’re ready. Gonna go live in a few minutes,” Cammy exclaimed, spinning around in his chair like a child enjoying an amusement park ride.



“Yeah? So we should get the pumpkin ready?” Ashely asked, sliding off the bed and closer to Erin.



“Sure, you brought the knife,” Cammy asked, approaching Erin. The mention of a knife caused him to scream out bloody mercy.



“Knife? I thought you had it,” Ashely frowned, clearly confused.



Cammy shook his head. “I told you we would need a knife.”



“Right,” Ashely slowly commented, “… so? Wait was that supposed to be asking me to grab one from the kitchen?”



Cammy laughed, “Yeah, I thought that was obvious.”



“oooo,” Ashely groaned. “Ops…”



Cammy shook his head at Ashely’s action, “Well, hurry up and get a knife to carve up the pumpkin.”



Erin was horrified at what he was about to go through. The thought of having a knife stab into him and carve him up like a regular pumpkin was freaking him out. However Ashely’s next words brought a sigh of relief to Erin. “Mmm, yeah, but that’s so far away…” Ashely complained. Before Cammy could say something Ashely snapped his fingers, “How about this, BOOM!” Ashely pointed his fingers at Erin and did a quick finger bang with his hands.



Erin started to freak out as he felt air rippling through this body. He shouldn’t be feeling like he had two opening on him, sure a normal person had an anus and mouth, but this felt …. off. He knew he had a mouth and butt, but as a pumpkin??? That shouldn't be possible. However he could feel the air on his new openings that were instantly created. The breeze on his back and…. front? It seemed Erin now had a hole magically appear on his face and back side.



“Heeeeey, look at that. Pumpkin boy now has holes!” Ashely announced to everyone in the room. “Mmmm, he be looking mighty thick too!”



Cammy sighed, “Well, damn… never thought about doing that.”



Ashely winked at Cammy as he approached the witch with what Erin could only call swagger in his step. “Yup, I’m awesome. So, when does the show start?”



Cammy turned around to look at his computer, “In… about… a … minute,” He muttered, clicking a few things and starting to test the camera and other computer things for this “show”.



Erin didn’t know why he asked, but the words were leaving his mouth. However they were just as empty as the air flowing through him, “What show?!”



Ashely, finally for the first time since this all happened, responded to Erin. “Awww, pumpkin, don’t you worry about that. We just want to have some fun tonight with you.”



It was now that Erin felt a chill through him, and it wasn’t the room’s air traveling through his mouth and anus. It was the cold fact that Ashely and Cammy both were aware of his state, and didn’t care. They actually both seemed to be enjoying this more than Erin thought was possible.



“Alright,” Cammy spoke up. “Oh wow… there's a lot more than I expected.” Cammy sounded shocked at what Erin could only assume was the viewers.



“Well duh, you're like, totally famous and stuff online right?” Ashely smirked, turning his attention from Erin to Cammy and the computer. “So, are we live yet?”



Slowly shaking his head, Cammy started to click a few things. Then he finally lifted his fingers up, started to count down, “3...2...1..”



Erin couldn’t see past the two guys blocking his view with their figures bloating out the desk and camera. He was too busy looking at Ashely’s backside sticking out as he leaned forward and Cammy’s chair blocking any visuals of the computer.



“Happy Halloween everyone!” Cammy cheered, sounding thrilled and happy as he greeted his computer. Erin continued to observe the two dressed up boys as Cammy’s and Ashely’s attention was focused elsewhere. “I’m shocked that more of you aren’t trick or treating, or going to parties… Does my special stream mean that much to you all?”



The sounds of too many pings and notifications filled the air. Apparently there were A LOT of people watching the stream tonight.



Cammy gasped, “Oh really?! I love you all too! Well, I guess we should get started.” Cammy laughed, “Just in case some of you want to go trick or treating later tonight…” Erin watched as Cammy turned in his seat and gestured toward Ashely. “Now some of you might be wondering who this is…”



“OH,” Ashely remarked, sounding delighted, “Can I introduce myself?”



“Sure,” Cammy responded.



Ashely took a few steps back, probably to show off his full outfit to the camera as he did a quick pose. One hand on his hip and the other lifting up and beckoning the viewers toward him, “Hellloooo. My name is Count sucula.”



There was a pause before Cammy chimed in, “Sucula??”



“Yeah,” Ashely nodded his head before going on, “Suck… you...off…” Ashely hissed before Erin assumed he showed off his fake fangs and spoke with a heavy accent familiar to what a vampire might sound like, “I want to drink your cum!”



It was silent except for a few pings from the stream chat. Slowly Cammy let out a low sound of disapproval, “Oh my god… anyway! This is my new friend. Everyone say hi.” A large choir of pings and blips filled the room as the chat exploded with what Erin could only assume was a greeting. “So as everyone can tell,” Cammy went on, “This is a Halloween themed stream for everyone. Tonight were gonna do something fun. I’m sure everyone has heard of pumpkin smashing...” Cammy slowly rolled his chair out of the way showing off Erin’s form in the middle of the room.



Erin suddenly felt terror consume him at the mention of smashing. The thought of these two freaks taking a bat, kicking, or punching Erin into a bloody pumpkin pulp filled his thoughts with dread! Erin was gonna be murdered in this room… ON FREAKING STREAM?!



“Now now,” Cammy quickly cut in. “not SMASHING like most of you are thinking of.” Ashley stifled a laugh before giving Erin a sadistic grin. It was clear he knew exactly what Erin was thinking. Cammy smiled as sweetly and cutely as he could before going on, “We’re gonna smash it, like you know...” He held up his two hands and showed one finger entering a circle he made with the other, “Fuck it!”



Erin’s feelings of horror turned to disgust, right before turning back to horror. He couldn’t help but scream, “YOU WHAT?! NO! NO!! NOO, FUCK NO!!!!”



“That’s right,” Ashely quickly chimed in, “We’re gonna be pumpkin fuckers tonight! Just look at our round boy here… mmmm so plump and juicy. I can’t help but think of making a nice warm pumpkin pie. A pumpkin cream pie…” Ashley seemed to have a hungry but also wicked look on his face.



Erin felt like throwing up at the visual imagery that came up in his head at those words. It was obvious that Ashely was enjoying himself right now. Erin wanted to run, but without legs, he was stuck in that room with the obvious two horny boys glancing at him. Not to mention God knew how many others were viewing from their screens at what was going to happen to him. He was in a porno, and he was the staring slut.



Cammy turned back to the camera, “So we couldn’t decided who should go first-”



Ashely let out a noise. It was somewhere between an annoyed whine and pout, “I’m your guest, you should let me have first dibs.”



Cammy ignored Ashely as he went on, “So… we're gonna have a little contest.” Cammy got out of his chair and stood closely to Ashely. “I want you, chat, to decide… who's cuter? Winner gets to go first with our little pumpkin buddy.”



Ashely’s whining stopped and he grinned, “Oooo I like that! Yeah! Okay, now, I know I’m gonna win this for sure!” Ashely’s excitement was mirrored by the chat as it exploded trying to poll which of the boys were cuter than the other. As Erin was trying to calm his non-existing heart from exploding from the thought of being fucked by these people, he couldn’t help but observe the poll that was going on. It was finally decided by the most indecisive drawl in history.



Both Cammy and Ashely looked at each other as they said, “A tie?”



Then Cammy shrugged, “Well, I can live with that.” Laughing he went on, “I mean if you don’t mind sharing…”



Ashely’s expression lifted, “We could spit roast it! YEAH…” He started to laugh, “Which end do you want?”



Erin watched both excited boys look directly at him. He couldn’t stop himself from pleading, “No… please, just-just leave me alone!”



“I don’t mind the front,” Cammy explained, stepping closer to Erin’s face.



“Nice… bring me that big bussy,” Ashely snickered.



Erin had never heard of that term, but he figured it meant the opposite of what Cammy was going for. Suddenly Erin watched as Cammy knelt down in front of him, his black skirt inches from his face. He could feel Ashely’s presence approaching his back as both giants got into position. Erin could feel his mouth dry up, or maybe it was the air flowing through him. Erin felt two large hands from behind grab him. Turning and positioning him to line up with something. Cammy on the other hand was using his hands to reach down to his skimpy skirt. It only took a slight jerk up to show the underwearless wearing lad baring his stiffening stick. The cock in front of him was much larger than he would have expected on this girly looking guy.



“Looks like my wand is ready to be used,” Cammy chuckled. “Do you think he’s ready for my witch’s brew?”



Ashely’s laugh shook Erin as his hands reposition. Erin could feel the boy’s hips coming closer, “I don’t know, but I’m about to go all Vlad the impaler on this ass…”



Erin wanted to squirm out of the grip that Ashely had on him. It didn’t matter what he did, he was stuck and unmoving as he watched with dreaded horror, as the cocky Cammy wiggled closer toward his gaping mouth. The tip of that member seemed to get large each inch it approached. Just before the schlong was about to be inserted, Erin felt something poke him just near his back side. It was Ashley. His dick must have missed as it poked into Erin’s pumpkin rear, but not the open anus. However it only took Ashley a few moments to reposition himself.



“Happy Halloween in three?” Cammy asked, lining his dick up with the petrified Erin’s mouth.



“You know it,” Ashley chuckled. “one… two…”



Both boys grinned and spoke at the same time, “THREE! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!”



Erin was unprepared as he felt two large lances lodge themselves into his only openings. His mouth was stabbed with Cammy cock, forcing him to gurgle around the member, only to have his ass assaulted by Ashley with equally intruding force. It was like having, as the technique implied, Erin’s body spitroasted with two men pushing their penises into Erin's orifices. Erin’s mouth couldn’t open any wider as Cammy pushed more of his girth into him, spreading and nearly splitting Erin’s lips apart. However that was nothing compared to Ashely pressing his attack into Erin’s plump pumpkin pucker. The opening felt like it already collapsed in on itself as Ahsley slid inside him.



Ashely was the first to talk, “Great fucking Pumpkin!” Erin gagged around Cammy in response, as he felt a solid hand slap into the side of his body. Ashely had given him a good smack or spanking across his veggie butt. The sound of Erin’s slightly hollow body echoed in the room from the thump. Ashely went on as he gave Erin another slap on his “ass”, “I never knew fucking a pumpking could feel so good.” The feeling of Ashely pulling out only to slam back into Erin jiggled him closer to Cammy’s already inserted penis.



“Ewww, so gooey… but… in a good way,” Cammy whimpered as another solid inch of his dick was shoved into Erin’s stuffed mouth.



Erin wanted to scream but couldn’t. His mouth was full, or well he couldn’t make real sounds anyway even if it were empty and void of the penis blocking him. He could feel the hot poker in his backside along with the mighty meat stick in his maw. His insides were hallow with some filling in them, but with both penises penetrating him, he felt stuffed. Gorged on the twin spears piercing him to his core, he swore the two fucking boys had to be touching tips at how deep they were sliding in. However neither said a thing about it or weren’t just there yet, as they kept pushing till both boys bottom out. Erin muffled around Cammy’s balls bouncing on the base of his face. Similarly Ashley’s scrotum scraped against his bare butt.



Cammy spoke, breaking the sounds of two penises slipping into Erin’s vegetable body. “...Slimy…”



Ashely added in on it with a delighted laugh, “Yet, satisfying.”



Erin didn’t have time to prepare, as it was now time to fuck. Ashely moved first as he slipped his sucker out for a moment, letting Erin experience the hollowness. Then Cammy shoved forward for a little moment, making Erin choke on him, before pulling back. Just like a well timed machine, both boys bucked their hips forward at the same time smashing into Erin. The sounds of flesh slapping against the solid sides of Erin’s pumpkin form filled the room. Erin felt like the stuffing or middle of a sandwich, only being crushed together by two guys rather than slices of bread. Cammy and Ashely were both making noises as they pleasured themselves with Erin’s pumpkin shape.



“Kind of sticky and cold,” Cammy remarked.



“Yeah,” Ashely agreed, “But the more we fuck…” Ashely spoke before Cammy took over.



“The warmer it gets!” Cammy said, astonished at the discovery. The friction not just warming their manly shafts, but giving Erin a deep warming glow like sensation around the holes they rubbed into.



“That’s exactly what I was gonna say! Cammy, keep it up!” Ashely spoke with delight, as the speed picked up with his enthralled words.



Erin was in a fucking depressing situation as he had both dressed up boys blasting away at his holes. One slap into his face or back would fill the room with another resounding sound of human skin colliding with pumpkin siding. The thumping sloshing of slick slimy man sticks sliding in and out of Erin was clearly getting louder the longer it went on. It all caused him to want to throw up his insides, at the degrading and humiliating feeling of having these boys fuck him like a toy.



The sounds of the feminine like grunts and gasp the dressed up witch and vampire fucking Erin’s pumpkin body never lessened. The mixture of him being used and their pleasure filled the room with amazing acoustics. Erin could do nothing as he was fucked over and over and listened to the music the two boys made with their noises and his. That was until Cammy moaned and started to pump his hips faster.



“I’m...oh god… mmmm OOOOHH,” Cammy nearly squealed as he gripped Erin and popped off with his humping. Erin felt the thrusting increase as Cammy slid his slick slider into his mouth over and over again at a blurry pace. It wasn’t till his hips flexed and quivered that Erin felt the first horrible gushing geyser of gunk slam into him. Slimming his insides with the boy’s baby batter being blasted into his defenseless body. The sticky sludge slathered all of Erin’s innards and felt a burning warm hot puddle in his gut. Erin wanted to heave and vomit up but didn’t have the body to do so. He could only feel that orgasmic shivering of Cammy leaning into him, while the amount of hot juices lessened form a blast to a dribble. Only droplets leaked into Erin’s well warmed gut, something that was between gulping hot soup or a morning cup of coffee. Yet thicker.



Cammy slowly extracted his cock from Erin’s cold gaping mouth. “Whoa… ooo, that was something,” Cammy gasped, pulling his wet looking willy out of Erin’s whistle.



Ashely’s voice was filled with excitement, “I KNOW RIGHT?!” Still slapping his body into the round orange sphere like he was some poor bitch he was rutting for fun. “I almost feel like I could fuck this guy till he breaks,” Ashely giggled still pounding away into his little hole. Erin on the other hand felt a cold feeling rising up at the word BREAKS. The thought of this freak fucking him into little pumpkin bits horrified Erin to his core. The impacts he was taking from each slam could attest to the power Ashely had to demolish his form into a pumpkin puddle of goo if he kept it up.



Cammy stood unabashedly, in front of Erin showing off his manhood that dominated his mouth, just dangling there between his legs and skimpy skirt. “Gonna grab some juice, want some?” Cammy asked Ashely, not bothering even to see if Erin needed something. Like for them to give him a freaking break!



“Oh, yes please!” Ashely chimed in sounding delighted at the news, “I’m starting to feel…” Ashely gave Erin a solid slap on the butt, yet again, filling the air with a hollow sound of his insides ring from the thump, “Parched. Need those electrolytes to keep this up, if you know what I mean!” Each and every word Ashley spoke was a jolting thrust and thump into Erin lifting him off the ground an inch or two as Ashely never eased off of him. Erin could only let out soft noises as Ashely took full advantage of his pumpkin fucking. Each shove felt like being impaled by a spear or staff. Shoving deeper than it should have in a normal person.



Ashely seemed to pick up the pace after Cammy left as he really leaned into it. Thrusting like he wanted to literally break Erin into little bits. Each slam felt like a crack was forming in Erin’s new body. The sounds growing louder and thicker and Ashely put his whole weight into each fuck he gave Erin. “I’M!” Ashely announced out of the blue. “GONNA” He spoke thrusting much deeper than before into Erin making sure to give a little swirl in on his insides, mixing him up a little more than he already was being stirred. Ashely seemed to pause for a moment as he pulled out, then he went to work. He turned it up to 11 as Ashely gave Erin everything he had with one full thrust. Ashley came smashing fully into Erin’s backside the loudest slamming sound all night. “CUMMM!” Ashely roared out in the air…. Well, less roar and more like moaned with a girly sound as his hips bonded with Erin and trembled. An amazing amount of cum blasted out of the splurting cock shoved deep into Erin. He felt his insides grow warm from the glazing that painted him. Each squirt from the jiggling Johnson left a blazing layer of heat inside Erin. He could feel the dubious amount of cum splash inside what he thought was his head. A coursing radiant heat running up from his rectum into his skull and burning a trail through his body. Ashley stayed glued to Erin as he continued to pump the poor pumpkin full of his cum. Erin didn’t know for sure, but Ashely seemed to produce an absurd amount of semen.



“OOOOooooo, that hit the spot,” Ashley muttered before slapping the hallow side of Erin’s body, getting another low thumping resounding noise. Slipping his girthy groin out of Erin’s glowing asshole, Ashely slowly rotated toward the front. Erin didn’t hear him say anything but the grin on his face said he wasn’t done. In fact, suddenly he took his slightly deflated pecker, and brought it toward Erin’s face. Grabbing his shaft and leading it in, Erin could see the layer of pumpkin guts layering the member. A seed or two marked the fleshy organ along with a good amount of orange goo was attached to the penis that was hovering around his mouth. Ashely knelt down, without a word, holding his still stiff but semi-large penis in front of Erin. No noise or words left his lips as Ashely proceeded to take his cock and flick it into Erin’s face. The sound of the meaty shaft slapping and tapping on Erin’s face filled his ears. Ashely was clearly marking or showing off his precision of his mighty manhood on Erin. The soft splats and thumps clearly delighted Ashely, as Erin wept with each strike that landed on his defenseless face.



Ashely continued to slap his cock into Erin like he was a pinata and Ashely wanted to bash him open for the candy inside him. The splattering of his gooey insides and the creamy liquid of either Ashely’s or even Cammy’s cream, splattered on his face leaving streaks over Erin’s face. “So slick,” Ashely said with amazement as he slapped his fun stick on Erin's face, letting it drag across his cheek one more time, “You don’t even need lube.”



Still congesting it, Erin could feel the little slop of gunk seeping into him from the ejaculation. The burning and slowly boiling spunk that bubbled up in his belly or throat or… wherever it was. Just when Erin thought he was gonna eject it out of his mouth by vomiting, Cammy came back with two cups. He offered one to Ashley who downed it in seconds with a very content look, “Ahhh,” he sighed. “That hit the spot.”



Erin saw out of the corner of his eye Cammy doing the same. Before Erin could mutter any words, Ashely cut him off, “I call face… you want the bumpkin?”



Erin wasn’t sure what Ahsley meant but when he felt those two hands grab into his butt holding him, he knew what a BUMPKIN meant. Cammy pulling his backside closer let Erin know what Ashely was referring to. Erin whimpered as the two boys lined up for another good fucking.



Erin had to bite back a cry, as he could feel what the monster behind him was preparing to do, while watching the other mirror a similar action in his face. Sure enough both twinky guys approached Erin's openings and prepared for another round as he could feel their tips poking around at his openings. Both boys were bouncing their hips into poor little Erin in no time. A witch slapping at his back side and a vampire clapping Erin’s lips with his hips. Erin screamed his misery out as loud as he could, as he felt both horny boys pound away at his fuck holes. Trying to protest was pointless, he could only endure the fuckery that was going on.



After a few grueling minutes, there seemed to be something off. Erin didn’t know what was in that drink, but he was sure it wasn’t just fucking juice. He could feel the ragging rock hard dicks felt thicker than before. Behaving much more vigorously. How longer would his harsh torment be? As if to answer the wandering question in Erin’s brain, Ashely spoke somewhere between a moan and a pant. “Hey, we should have a competition.”



Both Erin and Cammy were perplexed by the offer. However Erin was less curious and more horrified at what Ashely was freaking talking about. What kind of competition could these two have at this very moment???!!! Erin was at a loss of words. What could they compete in while they were banging away at him?



Cammy shrugged, but another sound started to block out the sound of Erin’s nonstop raping. The sounds of pings and notifications along with other noises coming from Cammy’s computer brought both boys attention to it. Erin to be honest, completely forgot this was all being streamed online. However it seemed that their audience had some ideas to share. Cammy laughed, “Sounds like chat is interested. Okay, what’s this competition you were thinking of,” Cammy asked, pausing his thrusting motion, giving Erin a little reprieve.



Ashely however didn’t slow down as he seemed to be really enjoying himself with Erin’s body. “It’s a cumpetition.”



Cammy shook his head, finding the humor in the word itself, “Seems someone is just full of puns tonight.”



Ashely laughed, “That’s not the only thing I’m full with.” Ashely coyly replied as he shoved himself back into Erin, emphasizing what he was referring to with the sound of his balls slapping into the pumpkin boy. “So? What do you say first to jizz wins?”



Erin wanted to protest such a stupid and obviously grueling game. Something that he would be stuck in between for. However the sounds of all the watchers getting their pumpkin filled fucking for Halloween, had other plans. It was the fans that were calling the shots tonight. Cammy looked shocked at the notification and sounds of incoming tips and donations.



Cammy responded with his own thrust forward into Erin’s whimpering hole. “Sounds like a challenge I can’t pass up. Should we bet on anything,” Cammy asked thrusting again. This time pushing Erin deeper on Ashely causing him to let out a sigh of delight.



Ashely thought for a moment, leaving Erin some recovering time before the next pounding. “Hmmm, how about if I win, I get some of the money you made tonight? Seems only fair…”



Cammy didn't oppose this idea, “Okay… but if I win, you owe me a favor.”



Ashely thought about it… “What kind of favor?”



Cammy shook his head and giggled, “Nuh uh, that’s not how this works. One favor for me or you get half my earnings for the night… that seems fair to me.”



As much as Erin didn’t think Ashely cared much for money, he did peek at the jackpot for a few moments. Then he shrugged, “Hell, why not. Okay, you're on. First to impregnate the pumpkin wins!”



Ashely didn’t warn Cammy or Erin when he was starting but he started vigorously pounding away at Erin with no warning. It seemed Erin had it easy till now as Ashely was hate fucking him or trying to turn his mouth to mush. He could feel the friction in his mouth and on his lips, like he just ate a hot chili.



“HEY NO FAIR!” Cammy laughed as he joined in furiously trying to rub one out before Ashely could. Erin felt a hollow scream and cry escape him as he felt both ends of himself take a beating he never experienced in his life. The sounds of fucking filled the room along with heavy breathing as both young adults tried to pleasure themselves, to get off faster than the other. Erin's body was crumpling from the front and back, and swore he felt his body turning to mush as Ashely and Cammy fucked him into each other. It was like being stuck in a trash compactor, only instead of two slow walls pressing into him, it was the fleshy warm skin of two very horny dressed up boys. The only other noises were the ever increasing pings of notifications on a screen Erin couldn’t read at his angle. However he knew it wasn’t of any help to him, he could only hope one of his rapists climaxed soon and ended this soon.



Cammy was the first to talk. Breathing faster as his speed was insane, “Too… slow...”



Ashely laughed, chuckled, and grunted in response as he shook his head, “We’ll see… about that…”



Erin suddenly heard matching sounds of relief and pleasure as both made nearly the same noise of climaxing from their lips. Erin felt hot streams of slick strands of semen launch out of the invading members. It was like having a water hose of boiling water shoved into Erin’s mouth and butt, and someone turned both on at the same time. The blazing bubbling brew of femboy juices jetting out and striking Erin’s pumpkin insides scalded his interior. Each consecutive blast from them mixed with his insides and the other loads deposited in his core earlier. Mixing and blending into a slurry of pumpkin seed and boy seed stuffing. Each droplet of dude juice raised Erin’s core temperature to a sweltering heat that made him think of a boiling pot on the stove. Still, the roasting ribbons of cum continued to douse Erin’s insides till both boys were spent and leaning into Erin, panting from a good exercise.



“I totally won that,” Ashely sighed, catching his breath.



“Bull… shit,” Cammy argued, but with no malice in his voice. Just disagreement. “I won that.”



Ashley chuckled, extracting his cock out of Erin with a nice pop. Slippery strands of juices from all three guys marked his pecker. Erin could swear he saw the faint trial of steam exit his mouth as Ashley pulled back. “No way, that was totally my win. I totally hit you with my stuff first.”



Cammy could only deny it as he extracted himself from Erin letting cool air filling from that side too. The feeling of refreshing air filtering through Erin only reminded him of what was still inside him. He swore he could feel the little squirming sperm cells wiggling around his insides like worms. All looking for something that didn’t exist inside a pumpkin. It was enough to make him want to puke.



Cammy sighed, as he leaned back away from Erin. “Well then… I guess it’s a tie.”



Ashley chuckled, “yeah?”



“Yup. So…” Cammy took a deep breath before a smile could be heard, “I guess we got to go another round.”



Erin felt his pumpkin face pale at the news. There was no way-



Ashely’s cock twitched slightly just before any deflation could accrue to his dick. Any softness that occurred was nullified as the penis sprung back to life like a dog hearing the words “WALK”. Erin screamed out in horror at the sight of Ashely grinning right at him.



“Fine, but I want some music. How about some... smashing pumpkins?”







Ashely was complaining, as he panted like he ran a marathon, “Oh man… my dick is gonna smell like pumpkin spice for weeks.”



Cammy’s delighted laugh filled the room. “I know what you mean. Mine smells like I just fucked a pumpkin pie.”



“Speaking of pumpkin pie…” Ashely remarked looking toward Erin.



Erin was dripping, literately, with semen. It was unnatural the amount of times these boys fucking came inside him. It was like he had swallowed a gallon or two of hot creamy milk. So salty and slimy that it didn’t flow out of him, but dripped, like syrup. The last round of “who can get off faster” left Erin so stuffed that he was sure he would hear sloshing if he was moved an inch. The raging sea of semen storming around in him made Erin want to throw up from both sides of him. However all that was happening was the spent seed slowly spewing out of his butt and mouth. Allowing Erin to taste what a mixture of Cammy, Ashley, and pumpkin Erin was like. It tasted and felt worse coming out, than it was going in.



Ashely gave Erin an evil grin, “What do you say to a nice pumpkin cream cheese pie? I’m sure we put PLENTY of cream into it to make one.”



“As delicious as a pumpkin cream cheese pie sounds… Gonna have to pass. Gotta wrap up the stream,” Cammy explained as the sound of a chair rolling around was heard. “Got to thank all the donations and do a few other things.”



“Suit yourself,” Ashely commented as he picked up Erin with such ease that he was shocked the boy could lift such a large pumpkin filled with semen. “I’m told that I can make a mean cream pie...”



There was a pause, “Save me a slice?”



Ashely laughed as Erin felt dread fill him as he didn’t like what he was hearing. “Is that the favor you want to use?”



Cammy snorted, “Not even. Just don’t be fat, I saw how hard it was for you to slip into that outfit tonight.”



Ashely gasped, “That’s so mean!”



“The truth hurts sometimes,” Cammy teased.



Ashely pouted, “Fine… I’ll save you some of Mr. Pumpkin. But if he turns out as tasty as I think he will…” Erin felt himself turning cold at these words even with the warm liquid inside him heating him up. However when Erin saw the hunger in Ashely’s cruel eyes looking at him, no amount of heat would be able to warm him up. A lick across Ashely’s lips caused Erin to scream for someone to save him for the millionth time tonight. Ashely continued to carry Erin out of the room as he called out walking away from Cammy and his stream, “NO PROMISES!”



Erin was already feeling his body change shape into a more pan-like shape as Ashely giggled gleefully carrying the new pumpkin pie in his hands. Erin screaming and begging to an uncaring Ashely who was already grabbing a knife from the kitchen. Erin could only recall back to the pumpkin patch and wonder why him? There were others that could have gotten this fate. However they didn’t. Frustrated at what happened, and what was still to come, Erin could only cry in dismay, “This is the by far the worst fate for a fucking pumpkin!”






Chapter End Notes:



Let me know what you think, was there too much?  I felt like I might have thrown way too much into the story and it lost some of the appeal.