- Text Size +

Today, Nesi Kher, a tomboy college student, planned on entering this year's Halloween costume contest, and she had the perfect idea, thanks to owning a size changing device. The plan was to convince Alena Scarea and Allison Kim, two of her close friends, to join her for the costume.

Nesi was going to wear a Kaiju outfit, and she'd shrink Alena and Allison to act as the 'scared citizens abducted by the giant monster'. The plan was perfect!

Until the night of the competition came...


Nesi was sitting at her apartment, dressed in all black, along with costume pieces to look like a Godzilla-like monster, though she wasn't wearing any shoes or socks yet. The only problem was, Alena and Allison never showed up.

"Where the heck are they...? Those two were gonna bring my costume to the next level..."

Unfortunately, a mishap with the size changing device caused Alena and Allison to shrink before Nesi even saw them. Over the course of trying to get her attention, both women tried to climb Nesi, though even getting past her feet proved incredibly difficult. Since the comparatively titanic woman was annoyed at their apparent ditching, she fidgeted and shuffled her feet chaotically, nearly crushing the shrunken pair several times. It was hard enough to dodge those massive peds when they were less than an inch in stature, but eventually, one mistimed swing sealed their fate.

Nesi’s foot collided with them, launching the pair into the air, while she hadn’t the slightest idea. Unfortunately, Alena landed in her empty sneaker, and rolled all the way into the toe area. And at her size, the smell was overpowering, to the point where she felt dizzy. Allison didn’t fare much better, as she crashed into one of Nesi’s long black socks at just the right angle for her to slide all the way to the deepest end.

With Alena in her sneaker and Allison in her long black sock, they played their 'monster victim' roles a little too well...


"Man... I am so getting them back for this!"

But Nesi needed to get ready to leave, so she started putting on her socks first. She first pulled on the one Allison wasn't in, giving her a frightful preview of what she had to look forward to. Then, Nesi picked up the other sock, spinning it idly, still annoyed.

"I put so much effort into making this costume look authentic too..."

All of the spinning left Allison dazed beyond belief, bumping into the soft fabric repeatedly. But then Nesi actually started to put the sock on, scaring Allison down to get bones, as the titanic toes seemed at least three times bigger than her. Gradually, they advanced on her, wiggling like they were excited to claim Allison for themselves. Then finally, they slammed into her, knocking the wind out of her while smothering her with their thick flesh.

During that whole affair, things weren't much easier for Alena, since Nesi started to idly spin the shoe she was in almost as soon as the first sock was on. And by the time things finally calmed down, Alena realized that she was in a large crater, which was caked with dirt and sweat. She didn't like where she was, but she had no time to move before Nesi started to insert her monstrous foot into the shoe. Alena didn't even have time to scream before the wall of cotton covered skin fell upon her, leaving her buried by the hot and strongly scented mass.

"Well, I'll just need to win and brag to those traitors later!"

With that, Nesi stood up, putting insane levels of pressure onto her shrunken friends, before leaving her apartment...


Each step was more agonizing than the last for Alena and Allison, especially since Nesi was walking heavier than she normally did, mainly because she was still annoyed with their apparent ditching of her. Though while she was walking past a field, she saw a little creature pop out, startling her. The way she slammed her feet down to stop left Alena and Allison barely conscious.

“"Hold on... Is that a capybara? I didn't think they lived around here..."

As quickly as it appeared, it just as quickly scampered off into the field, disappearing in the darkness.

"Huh... Guess anything's possible on Halloween night..."

With that, Nesi quickened her pace, not wanting to be late for the competition, unintentionally putting the shrunken pair through an even more hellish experience...

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this short story! Happy Halloween!

Follow me on Twitter and DeviantArt to see more stories and stuff from me!

DeviantArt

Twitter