- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is set after the previous one, where Jade brought Nate home with her in her sock. Only she took a nap before remembering to let her mom, Laura, in on Nate's current size! How will he get the titanic and mature woman's attention while Jade's fast asleep...?

New Character Bio

Laura: She is Jade’s mother, and knows Nate very well, since he and Jade have been friends for a long time. She’s mature, loving, and sweet. She is also taller than Jade, standing at 6’2”, and has larger feet than her as well. Her hair is darker than her daughter’s and goes down just past her shoulders. Laura has an even more athletic build than Jade, and more well built in general.


Story Start

Since Jade had her recently shrunken best friend Nate in her sock, her walk home was a lot more fun. And even though there were a few moments where she accidentally put a lot more pressure on him than she intended, he never seemed that worse for wear, at least if his squirming was anything to believe. But it was late, and Jade was tired, so she planned on crashing as soon as she got home.

Once she got home, she shuffled over to the couch, and collapsed onto it.

“Man, I’m still tired!”

Then she took off her sneakers and socks, and dropped them onto the floor, before squeezing her toes. Surprisingly, she didn’t feel Nate, but she was too tired to care that much. So she turned to her side, looking down at her discarded socks.

“I’m assuming you’re in there, Nate... Feel free to walk around if you wanna. I’m gonna take a quick nap...”

And with that, she fell asleep, leaving Nate alone while he slowly crawled out of her still sweaty sock. Once he managed to crawl to freedom, he took in his new surroundings, finding everything to look oddly familiar.

“Wait, this is Jade’s house!!”

Nate was a bit overwhelmed by being at his best friend’s (and now mutual crush) house at such a tiny size, and he felt scared enough to want to just climb the couch and take refuge between her titanic toes. But he wasn’t exactly athletic, and he didn’t think he’d be able to climb all the way up there, so he decided to be brave for once and take a walk, like Jade suggested.

This was what sealed his fate for the rest of the evening...


While walking toward the living room door, Nate felt a series of earthquakes, causing him to stop in his tracks. He then looked to his side, where he saw a familiar pair of leather flip-flops, only they seemed larger than even Jade’s shoes. And as those thundering crashes grew louder and more intense, he had a thought, one which terrified him to his core.

“Did Jade tell her mom about me...?”

A moment later, he saw her, Jade’s mom Laura, walking in from the kitchen. She was wearing a crop top sports bra and women’s joggers, and barefoot, and man did she look attractive. Laura always was kind hearted and sweet, though with an even more athletic build than her daughter, being both taller and having larger feet. The latter was something Nate noticed more due to his personal tastes, as embarrassing as it felt. But no matter how warmly Laura usually treated him, as Jade’s childhood friend, all of that would be irrelevant if she didn’t even know he was in her house at a size smaller than a bug.

So he tried to jump and wave at her, but Laura’s eyes were trained on her daughter, and she quickly closed the gap between the bug sized Nate and herself. Before he could even brace himself, her monolithic foot rose above him, revealing just how dirty and dusty it had gotten, before it crashed down. A moment later, it collided with Nate’s tiny body with the force of several meteors, if he could even quantify it. All he understood was he was under an unimaginable level of pressure, and Laura didn’t seem to even feel him.

As she walked forward, she glanced at her leather flip-flops, before smiling to herself.

“I really should have been wearing this all day...”

She then lifted the foot Nate was crushed by, where he found himself plastered to her slightly sweaty skin, barely able to turn his neck to see her staring back at him with very little interest.

“My feet are filthy... Well, I’ll clean off before bed...”

Having Laura stare right at Nate, and not even see him, left him absolutely dejected. Then again, at his size, and with how badly Jade dirtied him already, he likely blended in with Laura’s foot perfectly. Nate didn’t have much more time to wonder about that, as the titanic mature woman slipped her feet into her leather flip-flops, smothering the shrunken man without a hint of mercy. While she walked toward the closet to grab a blanket, Nate was brutally pounded on with each step, though he never really felt pain. Sure it was incredibly uncomfortable at times, and scary beyond belief, but it was honestly enjoyable. The fact that he was still nude made it far more pleasurable, as her warm and moderately sweaty skin enveloped and overtook every pore on his body.

Once Laura draped the blanket on her napping daughter, she walked back to the kitchen, intending to read a book while the house was quiet. The walk back was both intense and incredible for Nate, who’s entire being was smothered by the fleshy folds and wrinkles in Laura’s soft soles, where he struggled to think of anything else besides them. The insole of her flip-flop was stained with dried sweat, retaining an odor that was all too noticeable for his tiny senses, but the skin itself carried a strong strawberry scent too. The way those two mixed together left Nate almost intoxicated by Laura’s feet, and it made him feel a bit ashamed deep down. But he tried to tell himself that this was all an accident, whenever he could string together anything close to a rational thought.

By the time Laura sat down and shuffled her feet out of their flip-flops, Nate was left stuck to the insole, glued to a patch of sweat. While watching her idly flex and wiggle her toes, Nate was transfixed, only wanting to climb between them and let them have their way with him. Of course, he also hoped that Laura would be more sensitive between her toes, and therefore might more easily notice him. And with how tired Jade sounded, she likely wouldn’t wake up to get him out of this situation anytime soon.

So, Nate slowly freed himself, before walking up to Laura’s massive heel, preparing for the climb of a lifetime...


While reading, Laura idly swayed her foot from side to side, making Nate’s climb much more difficult. Since he already wasn’t very physically fit, it was challenging without her unintentionally impeding him, so he was struggling to just keep a grip. Luckily, there were plenty of folds and wrinkles across her foot, so he had a lot of potential spots to hold onto. There were times when the dirt from the floor got in his way, but Nate focused on scaling this fleshy cliff face, motivated by the still writhing toes that awaited him at the summit.

Nate wasn’t sure how long it took, but he finally reached the top of the ball of Laura’s foot, scrambling up and hiding out between her big and 2nd toes. Each one was taller and wider than him, even the slimmer 2nd one, and they were definitely larger than Jade’s. When he looked forward and up, he saw Laura peacefully reading from her book, as he hadn’t even elicited a wayward tickle from her. That didn’t demoralize him, as he quickly started trying ways of getting her attention, hoping that she wouldn’t be grossed out by him being naked.

First, he walked up to her massive big toe and buried his face into it, finding it to feel insanely soft and warm. He also noticed that it was somewhat dirty, which made sense since she seemed to have been walking around barefoot all day. This of course did nothing to alert Laura to his presence, but it felt nice, and that was more to boost his own confidence at what he’d need to do. Next, he tried to rub and lick Laura’s skin, focusing on the crevice deep between her toes. Down there, the sweat and dirt was at its most concentrated point, but Nate liked that even more.

After several licks, he heard (and felt) Laura giggle, before her toes closed in around him. They clamped down on him in an incredibly tight vice grip, preventing him from even squirming, until they started to lazily clench and unclench around him. Each forceful squeeze filled Nate with a wave of pleasure, as his member was unintentionally stroked after she started to wriggle her toes instead. The fact that Laura could bring this much raw pleasure to Nate without even consciously thinking about him was a humbling and scary thought, but he would have been satisfied if she kept doing this until he passed out. After awhile though, Nate was feeling dizzy from the nonstop activity of her toes, reminding him that his stamina was painfully lacking compared to Laura’s, or Jade’s for that matter.

To his fortune though, Laura had started to notice something odd between her toes, almost like an incredibly small pebble. Only it didn’t feel quite like a pebble. So she put on her glasses and separated her toes, wanting to figure out what she was messing with, hoping that it wasn’t a bug.

Nate was left between Laura’s toes, barely able to stand, while she squinted down at him.

“That looks like... a person...?”

At first, Nate thought he was imagining things, and that he was still in a daze from how hard Laura’s toes pushed him. But then she leaned down a bit closer, as her eyes slowly widened.

“Wait... Is that... Nate...??”

A moment later, Laura reached for the shrunken man and pinched him free, before carefully placing him in her palm.

“It is you! Are you okay, Natey...?” Then she slyly smiled at the shrunken man, and added “I see you’ve lost your clothes too...”

Hearing that caused him to blush severely, before quickly covering his erection, as he just could not contain his arousal at the situation.

“No need to be bashful... Having you be that enamored by my feet of all things is flattering. Now what happened to you, Natey?”

With that, Nate explained the situation, starting with his and Jade’s movie night...


After hearing all of it, Laura sighed, clearly annoyed by her daughter.

“I wish she told me what happened to you before dozing off... Well, I’m happy you’re okay. And since she’s still sleeping, we should have some fun... What do you say, little Natey?”

Nate wanted nothing more than that, so he blushed and nodded, causing Laura to warmly smile. She then lowered him back down to her flip-flip, before planting her foot down in front of him.

“Now, I might’ve been stringing you along without realizing it, so why don’t I give you a proper experience with my feet...?”

Once Laura said that, she moved her 2nd toe forward, knocking Nate down onto his butt, before pressing the pad right on his crotch. He immediately squirmed from how good it felt, leading her to press the 2nd toe of her other foot onto his top half.

“Stay still, little Natey... Let me take care of everything...”

Slowly but surely, Laura rubbed her 2nd toe against Nate’s crotch, making his mind go blank from how nice it felt. The constant mashing, combined with her other toe filling his senses with her sweat, quickly brought Nate to release, instantly relaxing his body. Laura simply giggled and wiped her toe off with a tissue, before using the other set of toes to capture him with ease.

“How was that...?”

From between her toes, Nate could only smile, intensely happy with what Laura did. And so she opened her book back up, and propped her bare feet onto the nearby chair.

“Good... Now, I’m going to keep reading, so I think I’ll use you as a squeezing toy for my toes. I really do need something to soothe their joints with. I know you don’t have any objections, right little Natey?”

Nate shook his head, causing Laura to hum to herself, happy that things worked out.

“I’ll give you back to Jade once she wakes up, but if she doesn’t, then I’ll hold onto you until morning... And until you’re back to normal, we’ll take care of you...”

This wasn’t how Nate intended on breaking the news of his shrinking to Jade’s mother, but things worked out better for him and Laura than he ever expected them to...

The End

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this story! If you'd like to get a writing commission from me, then you can reach out to me on my Twitter or DeviantArt. You can find my rates/guidelines for commissions on the below DeviantArt journal entry.

www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/journal/Writing-Commissions-OPEN-893517715