- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
mark's shrinking continues

In the bathroom Eve set me down on the sink leaving me at eye level with her magnificent breasts. As I stood there she removed her t-shirt began to undo her to while chatting with me. I was hypnotized by as her huge breasts popped out. She looked at me teasingly and approached me leaving me within  reaching distance.

            “Go ahead! Touch them” she said, “I know you are dying to lay your hands on my giant boobs”

            Giant indeed, at 1 foot height each one of them seemed like an oversized, rubbery bean bags. I was eager to sing  my hands and face into them and feel their softness envelope my body.I couldn’t wait to suck on her nice brad nipples which seemed to me the size of dinner plates.

I approached her and reached for one of her breasts with both arms hugging on to it like a giant medicne ball. It was firm and heavy. I tried to lift it as much as I could, pushing its underside up with my shoulder and against her body and feeling it sag slightly over my back.  I judged it must weigh at least as much as my self (about 180 lbs) maybe more, but most of their weight was supported by her chest.

            Eve laughed at my efforts. As I stood back she suddenly swung her chest bumping me with her right breast. I bounced off like a toy and landed flat on my ass from the blow which also knocked the air out of my lungs. I was actually quite stunned by the force of the sheer mass as she hit me. She laughed happily apparently unaware of how strong that casual move had been for me. And without giving me a chance to recover but her hand around my waste and lifted me like a doll.

            “Haha! I can’t believe it now you are small enough to pick you up with one hand” she mused lifting me up to her face, “This is exactly where I wanted to have you: at my complete mercy!”

            With that she put me between her two breasts and pressed them together giving me a soothing (if somewhat smothering massage). I was surprised by how excited this situation was getting me. The feel of her skin, still oily with suntan lotion and slightly salty from sweat had me really turned on.

            After playing with me in her boobs she started filling up the tub and went on to undress herself. As we chatted I noticed she seemed to be getting even bigger. I was shrinking more!

            “Hey, look at you!” said Eve “you are getting tinier every hour! What are you like 6 inches now! That’s a perfect size!”

            Perfect size for what? I thought, but before I could say anything she picked me up and sat down on in the tub placing me on the edge of the tub. Then she reached out and handed me a razor.

            “Now you are going to work for me, you’ll be my tiny slave for tonight” she said as she lifted her leg and placed on the edge of the tub where I was. She then proceeded to put shaving cream over it and motioned to me to start.

            “What are you waiting for, start little slave! You know what to do” she said teasingly.

            “Hey this was not part of the deal!” I protested, “I’m not going to be your servant!”

            “Oh yes you will dear, or else I’ll sit on you or something worse!” Eve said.

            “Something worse? Like what?” I made the mistake of asking.

            “Like… This” she said casually picking me up and holding me over the foamy tub. Her hand was big enough to cover my entire chest and her fingers had an irresistible strength which as I tried to by them open. She then dropped near her feet my into the water (Which was deep enough for me to swim in). As I struggled to swim I felt her two feet sandwiching me. She was holding me between the soles of her feet, each one longer than my entire body. Again I thing she did not realize how strong she was for me and myself being a bit manhandled as she rubbed me between her soles.

            I tried protesting but soon found myself plunged into the water and held there against the bottom by one of her massive feet. I struggled to break free, but the weight of her leg on me was crushing me. She wiggled her toes playfully in my face as I was starting to loose oxygen.

            After long seconds she pulled me out, gasping wildly.

            “Now you will shave my legs little slave!” she said laughing at my despair.

            Again I tried to protest but she discarded my as being a cry-baby and obviously though she had not really treated me that roughly.

            I decided to play the game and picked up the razor as Eve placed her leg back again on the side of the tub.

            I must say it was not a bad job. There was something exciting about being a tiny servant to a giant woman. I used the razor as if it was a rake to go over her long smooth shin, cutting any trace of hair growing on it and leaving it nice and shiny. It was hard work but fun. When I was done with one, I walked over around the tub edge to her other leg and did the same. We talked while I worked and she relaxed.

            “I can get used to this!” she said looking at me from the far end of the tub.

            “Oh don’t get too used to it! Maybe next time you’ll drink the potion and I’ll have some fun. I can think about a task or two for a tiny you” I said.

            “I don’t know…” she smiled, maybe I won’t give you the antidote at all… I’ll just keep you like this, like a little pet around the house!”

            I didn’t like the idea and she must have seen my discontent on my expression because she said she was just kidding with me and that I could have the antidote any moment I wanted it. That at made me feel a little better, at least I had some sort of control over this situation, but I did not like the idea of going from lover to pet.

            After I was done shaving her legs she gave me a sponge and made me wash her entire body. That was equally tiring for me, but I must say even more fun than shaving her. First she turned over and I stood on her backside scrubbing her nice rounded ass-cheeks. She moaned with pleasure encouraging me to continue my work and indicating me where exactly which spots she anted me to scrub. Her as is one of my favorite parts of her body. Its nice, rounded and very muscular, and now it was like a small island I had to scrub clean for her.

After doing her bottom I slided down the top of her butt down the concave curve it made where it reached the small of her back. He skin was slippery and wet and made for a great slide.  I then finished scrubbing her muscular back. Eve indeed had a very nice body, which was seven more noticeable being only 6 inches tall. I felt her muscles tighten and relax beneath me as I scrubbed on my hands and knees. Sometimes I felt a particularly tense spot and she would ask me to massage it with  my whole body and feel her powerful muscles slowly relax beneath me.

When we were done she rose from the tub and dried herself, then she picked me up and dried me easily with her towel. Although I was expecting to do some more exploration of my giant girlfriend’s body in some more intimate parts… I was so tired that when she put me in bed for a while I instantly fell asleep, dreaming of all the fun possibilities being this small had opened for us in terms of our relation with Eve.