- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


"Yes little Timothy," she said smiling at him "You are very lucky. If you hadn't been coughed up and confessed your love for me, I would have gobbled you down by now, and you would be inside my tummy. Why didn't you tell me before?"
"I didn't know if you'd still like me or not. I thought you might laugh at me now that you're bigger than me."

"I certainly laughed at your attempt to escape."

"I know. I was going to take my time about telling you. When you said you were going to eat me, I thought we'd never be together happily."

"That was very nearly the case. I guess we'll have to remain different sizes, but you had better have that kiss you requested now. It will be the first of many."

Miss Balfour kissed him with her enormous lips.

"Thank you giant Miss Balfour. That was lovely."

"Would you like to kiss the outside of my neck, now that you are not going to be on the inside of it anymore?"
She held him in front of her neck.

He hugged it affectionately and kissed it.

 

*          *          *          *

 

After many weeks together, she found him amusing himself one day in the garden.

"Oh there you are Timothy. I have been looking and calling for you for hours. It's half past five. I have to go and get ready. I have some big surprises for you tonight."

She picked him up.

Miss Balfour took a plastic cup and half filled it with whipped cream from a spray can. Then she sprinkled it with chocolate shavings and small lollies. She picked Timothy up and gently lowered him into it and then spoke down to him:

"Timothy, I have a few things to do. I am going to take you somewhere for the first surprise. I mixed this up to give you something to enjoy while you're waiting. I'm going to put the lid on; so that you won't see me again until we are at the place of your first surprise."
"I'll look forward to it Miss Balfour, and thank you for this."

She put the plastic lid on the cup. Now he felt about for chocolate and lollies in the dark cup until over an hour later, when he felt the cup move.

Miss Balfour was taking him out.

Later still he saw the lid being removed from the top of the cup.

Miss Balfour dipped her fingers in the cream and licked them, doing this several times until all the cream was gone. Then she put her lips to the top of the cup and spoke.

"Timothy, I will pour you into my mouth and use my tongue to clean all that cream off you now. When I open my mouth, you may climb out onto my hand and see your first surprise by facing me."

Timothy was swished around on her tongue for about a minute. Then her mouth opened, and he saw that her hand was held open with the palm ready to receive him, and the fingers at right angles, pointing upward, so that he could not yet see where they were.