- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Keeping her mouth open, she watched the play, leaving him to do the same.

When it was over, she removed him from her mouth.

"Timothy, you will have no chance to call from concealment for help between here and my kitchen. I shall carry you out of here gently in my hand, which will completely hide you. If you try to struggle or make a sound, I shall tighten my grip and muffle your voice. I hope that you can be cooperative enough to save me the trouble."

"I won't do anything Miss Balfour. I have never truly escaped you in the past. You've just chosen to spare me before, but that did not change the fact that you always won in the end. I will accept the fact that you have won now."

"That is very sensible. Of course you could be pretending to be cooperative in the hope of tricking your way out of this, but you will not succeed if that is what you are up to."

She kissed him.

"I promise that I am not planning any tricks Miss Balfour, because I cannot think of any."

"Good boy darling. I still love you just as much, you know. I am just long overdue to gobble you all up. How are you feeling?"

"Very frightened."
"I can understand that" she laughed "and I do not expect you to be brave, just delicious. This will be the greatest gobbling in the history of eating!"
"You planned it all well. I would never have guessed that this was my last surprise."

"Thank you and I am ready to go home."

Her fingers enclosed him and he did not see anything until they were in Miss Balfour's garden.

She opened her hand.

"We're nearly home."

She took him to her kitchen, put him on a plate and took it to the dining room. She sat down, but not at the table.

"Do you have any final messages for me?"
"I know you would not listen to any pleadings for mercy."

The plate was in her lap.

"I'd listen to them and then gobble you whole."

"No! Please!" he said and ran off the plate. She seized him and burst out laughing,

Colleen’s tongue came out of her mouth slowly in front of him. She was deliberately doing it in slow motion, to draw out the suspense of the taste test. He was able to look at a protrusion which was longer and wider than his entire body. It had two sides, but no apparent separation in the middle, just a slight dip where the two sides met. The moist fleshy sparkling appearance of her tongue was the most beautiful thrilling sight he had ever laid eyes on. In mere seconds he would actually feel the touch of it.

She moved him closer and slid her tongue over him. It felt every bit as nice as he’d hoped and more so, particularly as its soft moist taste buds ran over his facial cheeks. 

With those strangely stimulating ramifications still in his mind, he watched her tongue come out and lick him again and again. Being played with like a morsel of food by her beautiful mouth, without her having a care in the world was an experience that trivialised anything that had happened in his own personal past.

She put him between her finger and thumb, tilted her head back, put out her tongue.

She eased him gently into her mouth and found that her tongue could still perceive his dichotomy of reactions as they were manifesting physically in the movements of his tiny body. This pleased her immensely.

She drew him into her throat and considered his thoughts at that point.

“He’s at the top of my neck now. As soon as I start gulping, I can imagine every last wishful thought vanishing from his mind at once,” she thought, and did the gulp.

Little by little he lost more ground and sank lower into her gulping throat, and eventually reached her stomach.

She licked her lips with satisfaction and said aloud

"Delicious and gobbled up at last."

She went into her bedroom, changed to her nightdress, got into bed and lay awake thinking that she was still happily a giantess, and looking forward to enjoying the rest of her life, with her captive finally accepting that he would not escape her stomach. She was his destiny.