- Text Size +

((This story was a request by Think_Asparagus560 on Reddit. I take requests occasionally, shoot me one, and if I have time and your idea is hot or sweet, I'll do it.))


Ashley walked into her mother's house begrudgingly. She brushed her brown hair out of her face as she looked over what was, unfortunately, going to be her home for the next two months.


"Ashley! How's my little girl doing!?" Her mother Rebecca said as she pulled her daughter in for a fare too tight of a hug. Her mother seemed to have gotten yet another boob job, seeing as the massive melons seemed to crush her a little more than last time.


"Would be doing better if you weren't crushing me to death, ma!"


"Oh, quit being a drama queen! I'll help you with your bags." Rebecca then let her go and walked out to the car. It was going to be a long two months. Ashly shared many features with her mother, curvy body, curly hair. The only difference the brunet had from the older woman really was hair and eye color, those were her father's, that, and her chin.


"How long did the guy say it would take to replace the piping in your house?" Rebecca asked while carrying two bags in. Ashly followed behind her mother with the rest of her luggage.


"Two months, ma. I told you over the phone. I can't even imagine how I'm going to pay for it when he's done!"


"Oh, my sweet innocent little baby~." Rebecca said as she pinched Ashly on the cheek, and act her daughter resented. "Last time I needed major work done on the house, I was able to get fifty percent off, and all it took was getting him a hundred percent off."


"Ok, first, I shouldn't have to let some creep fuck me to get a reasonable price for home repair. And second, I don't need to hear about my fifty-six-year-old mother taking dick right before dinner!"


"Oh dear, I have forgotten how much of a brat you are, and a prude on top of it." Ashly facepalmed the moment she was able to put her bags down. Her mother had always been overly sexual. Even while raising her, she would always find a way to make things lewd.


"Whatever, let's just-"


"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME, YOUNG LADY!?!?!?" Ashly froze in her tracks. She had forgotten how her mother hated being told whatever. It got her punished worse than swearing when she was a kid.


"Sorry about that, ma. It just slipped ou-"


"I let you come back home while your house gets repaired, out of the kindness of my heart, and this is how I'm treated!?"


"Wow, ma, calm down! Let's just take some deep breaths and-"


"I AM CALM!!! And I think you need a time out, young lady, and a change in perspective at that!" Ashly was about to try and say something to calm her mother down when she got dizzy all of a sudden. She could have sworn her mother's eyes began to glow as the room started growing around her. The disorientation was enough to make Ashly fall over as she tried to regain her balance. When the haze finally cleared, she found herself in somewhat unfamiliar surroundings. Being rather clever, it didn't take her as long as most people Rebecca shrank to realize that she was standing in the neck hole of her shirt.


"AW!! OF ALL THE TINIES I'VE SEEN, YOU'RE THE CUTEST, ASHY!" Ashly looked up to see the source of the thundering voice, and fell to her knees in horror. Rebecca was like a mountain of flesh and fabrics, a monstrous Titaness looming over her insignificantly small daughter.


"What the fuck? What the fuck!? WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?" Ashly screamed as she came to terms with her new size. Then she shrieked in terror as her mother grabbed her up with nothing but the thumb and forefinger.


"OH, CALM DOWN ASHY, OR SHOULD I START CALLING YOU THUMBALLINA!? AFTER ALL, YOU ARE JUST A TEENY TINY HEAD OR TWO TALLER OR SHORTER THAN MY THUMB NOW!" Rebecca then let out a deafening laugh that caused Ashly great pain.


"Quiet down, you titanic bitch! You almost poped my fucking eardrums!"


"SORRY, SWEETY, CAN'T HEAR WHAT I'M SURE IS A VERY HEARTFELT APOLOGY~."


"Apology!? You shrank me, you stupid hag! Apologize to me!"


"HOW AM I ABLE TO DO THIS? GLAD YOU ASKED! BUT FIRST, TIME TO PUT YOU SOMEWHERE MORE COMFY FOR THE BOTH OF US~." Rebecca then began to lower her daughter to her breasts. All the blood rushed from Ashly's face. She struggled and squirmed but was powerless to stop what came next. Her own mother shoved her between her massive mansion-sized tits, her cleavage was so tight that even the now one-inch tall little woman found it uncomfortably tight.


"OH, STOP YOUR SQUIRMING, OR DON'T IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME~. NOW, I THINK I'LL GET DINNER STARTED." Rebecca casually walked into the kitchen, but from Ashly's perspective, every step and every breath the evil Titaness took made the fleshy mountains she was trapped between wiggle and rub up against her in uncomfortably powerful ways. Finally, Ashly was able to get one arm free from the tight cleavage, using it to help keep her from sliding deeper in, for now at least.


"OH, THAT'S RIGHT! I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU HOW I GOT THE POWER TO SHINK PEOPLE. YOU WANNA HEAR ABOUT IT, SWEETY?"


"I don't give a fuck! Change me back now!"


"GOOD! IT ALL STARTED ON THIS DATE I WENT ON A YEAR AGO. I WAS FINALLY READY TO PUT MYSELF BACK OUT THERE, WHAT WITH IT BEING FIVE YEARS SENCE YOUR FATHER DIED. MISSING YOU, HENRY!" Rebecca said as she started chopping vegetables for a stew. The motion of her chopping made her chest wiggle a little, but to Ashy, it was a terrible earthquake of trembling flesh. With the crushingly tight cleavage rubbing up against her whole body, Ashly felt disgusted, not just from the unwanted tit massage, but that her body betrayed her by getting aroused by this violation.


"SO IT TURNED OUT MY DATE WAS A FALLEN ANGEL, CRAZY, I KNOW! NOT A DEMON, MIND YOU, OH HOW DID HE PUT IT? NOT SO WAYED DOWN BY SIN TO FALL TO HELL, BUT TOO HEAVY FROM IT TO EVER RISE BACK TO HEAVEN, SOMETHING LIKE THAT. ANYWAY, SO IT TURNS OUT DOING IT WITH A FALLEN ONE GIVES YOU SUPERPOWERS, CRAZY! I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO GET SURGERY FOR MY CHEST ANYMORE. I CAN JUST WILL THEM TO GET BIGGER! HERE I'LL SHOW YOU!"


"Wait! Ma don't-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Ashly screamed as the already unbearably tight cleavage became even tighter. The firm mountains of flesh began to crush her as Rebecca's tits soon became almost too big for her bra to handle. Ashly began to tear up from how her own mother's breasts were beginning to crush the very life from her. But luckily enough, Rebecca had to shrink them down a bit, so they didn't burst her bra to shreds.


"PRETTY COOL, RIGHT!? AND ALL I HAD TO DO WAS LET HIM CUM DOWN MY THROAT A FEW TIMES! HE SAID I COULD BECOME MORE POWERFUL IF I LET HIM FILL MY LADY PARTS, CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?"


"I'm trying not to..." Ashly whimpered out, most of her strength gone from the crushing she was given moments before.


"IT REALLY IS A SHAME I CAN HEAR YOU ASH-OH! I AM SUCH A BIMBO! I'M MAGIC NOW. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO HEAR YOU WITH A LITTLE OF THIS!" Rebecca then flicked her finger at Ashly, covering the tiny woman in a green glow.


"Ma... Please... GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR FAT OLD LADY TITS!!!" Rebecca paused what she was doing for a moment, then took a deep breath.


"FOR A MOMENT, I FORGOT I WAS PUNISHING YOU. THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME ASHLY, YOU'RE GETTING SOME ALONE TIME NOW." Rebecca then moved her pointer finger down to her squirming little girl, and pushed her deep down into her cleavage.


"No! Ma, please, I'm sorry! Please let me out, plea-" The fleshing walls of her mother's cleavage then closed in a little tighter, firm yet soft flesh pressed against every inch of Ashly's tiny body. Bearly getting enough air to stay awake, she didn't know how long she would be punished like this. All she knew was that it was going to be a long two months.