- Text Size +

     Gloria quickly inhaled at the sight of Michael down at her feet. She’d seen shrunken people before, of course, but witnessing him as a tiny person too was still a bit of a shock. If she was being honest with herself, she didn’t really like it; she’d always been overly protective of her son, so seeing him in such a helpless state made her nervous. But she had to remind herself that she was the best possible person to watch over him at this size, and she’d rather have him get his shrinking curiosity out of the way now rather than somewhere down the line with a bunch of irresponsible college kids.

     She took a step back to give him some room, and then knelt down, laying down on her stomach so she’d be able to look at him better. He watched as she set her elbows on the floor and cradled her head in her hands, but then his eyes drifted lower. Gloria hadn’t realized it, but laying at such an angle put her cleavage on full display. It was impossible for Michael not to see past the collar of her shirt, where her massive breasts were hanging, somewhat pushed together by her black bra. “So, how do you feel?” she asked, completely oblivious to the display she was giving her son.

     “Uh, I th— um, I guess…” He was so caught off guard by how beautiful his mom was up close like this, that he struggled just to pry his eyes from her breasts so he could look her in the eyes. He’d tried to mentally prepare for what he told himself might be the hottest thing he’d ever done, but now that he was so close to the literal woman of his dreams, he could hardly function “Its… good,” he said, but he felt himself getting hard. Even with her tits merely in his peripheral vision, he was nearly shaking just thinking about how huge they were. He wanted so badly to run right into her shirt and throw himself at them, but he knew he couldn’t. Just imagining it made him even harder though, and it wasn’t long before he was pitching a tent in his specially sized underwear.

     Gloria obviously took notice, and quietly gasped in surprise, before realizing finally that he had a clear view right down her shirt. “Oh my God, Michael, I didn’t even realize,” she said, quickly getting flustered as she sat back up. “I think I was right now, this wasn’t a great idea; we should grow you back now.

     Michael’s eyes widened, angry at himself for having spoiled his fun within minutes. “Wait! No, it’s not your fault Mom, you can’t grow me back so soon. I’ve waited forever to shrink with… um…” 

     The room was eerily quiet for a few seconds as he hung his head low. “‘With?’” the woman’s voice boomed from above. “With me?”

     Now he was really freaking out, his body shivering beneath the stern, questioning gaze of his mother. “Umm, mmm… Yeah…” His voice quivered with that last word.

     “Michael…” His mom’s voice was one of disbelief, worry, and admonishment wrapped in one. He was shaking now, worried that his lust might’ve just completely ruined his relationship with his mom, and he began crying, hugging himself as his heart rate soared, his voice choking back tears. “Oh, Michael…” Her voice was softer, and more caring now.

     “It’s not fair!” he suddenly yelled. “You literally have the biggest tits, I’ve felt like shit for years but they’re fucking HUGE!” His nose was sniveling as his voice cracked, “I didn’t choose to feel this way, but you’re fucking hot as…” He gulped. She got the point. In his sudden burst of rage, he’d shared way too much. “I can’t even look at any other girl in class because all I think about is you. I know it’s perverted and gross and disgusting but it was driving me mad and I just thought if I shrunk and could be around you up close…” To be honest, he hadn’t thought any further than that. But it had all been true. And now his mom knew everything.

     But she felt pity on her son; clearly he felt incredibly guilty, and it seemed like it had eaten up at him for years. She was obviously aware of her figure too, which is why she’d always dressed as modestly as she had over the years. But it seems like maybe that had just made her son even more stressed. While sitting criss cross, she looked down at herself, hesitated, and then slowly reached down to grab the bottom of her sweat. She froze again, pursing her lips, wondering if what she was about to do was the wrong way to go about it. But she went ahead with it anyways, and pulled the sweater up over her head and set it aside.

     Michael heard the rustling of her clothes and looked up, and his jaw dropped when he saw his mother blushing, awkwardly avoiding looking at him as she bit her lip with uncertainty. But there they were. Constrained within her lacy black bra was his mom’s boobs, and she was showing them off just for him. Impossibly deep cleavage, tan and round; she shifted uncomfortably, but the slight movement made her tits jostle around, and within seconds Michael realized he felt harder than he probably ever had in his life.

     She glanced at him, and then leaned over to pick him up. He stepped back in amazement, watching as her boobs seemed to get even bigger as they hung low again for the brief moment his mom had bent forward, but then two gentle and giant fingers picked him up, and she leaned back into her sitting position, depositing him into her other hand. “You know how much I hate seeing you cry Michael, and… honestly I can’t imagine what you must’ve been going through. But this is still very weird for me.” Her son couldn’t believe what was happening; after a lifetime of desire, he was now sitting face to face with his mom’s breasts, each one dozens of feet wide. And she was showing them off for him on purpose. His dick was aching from having to be constrained by his underwear, and he tried pushing it around but the trousers were just too small. He fidgeted with it some more, but gave up, and in a fit of frustration, yanked his underpants down and finally freed his dick. He heaved a sigh of relief as the aching subsided, and in its place, his cock began throbbing instead, wagging up and down in response to the incredible sight in front of him. He gulped nervously, knowing how bad it looked, but he hadn’t been able to help it. 

     The tiny boy looked up, his eyes tracing the contours of his mother’s soft skin, until landing on her own eyes, looking down at him with an expression of surprise and aversion. “It was hurting so bad,” he complained shamefully. His hands hovered around his genitals but he didn’t grab anything yet, a tear running down his face instead. “Please… I need to take care of it…” he mumbled, and desperately hoped that his mother would give him permission to masturbate to her heavenly body.