- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Author's note: If you enjoyed this, I have several other stories involving Madeleine starting with The Shrink. I'd also recommend checking out the original commissioner of the Madeleine stories (https://aryion.com/g4/user/nosuspicious) as they've written some fantastic stories with her. She's always so fun to write, and seems popular among readers too. Poor Madeleine though is going to need to go on a crash exercise regime to compensate for all these meals she's indulging in.

This is a commissioned story for Bronzehawkz. My queue remains open, but involves a lengthy wait. I don't charge anything for reserving a slot, so if any readers think they might be interested then please get in touch via PM/comments or on Discord (BunnyWrites#4146). I also accept tips on ko-fi at https://ko-fi.com/bunnywritesstories in case you want to show your appreciation and want to help support my time writing smut

“So… how’s your patient list?” asked Julianne as she shuffled forward in the coffee shop queue.

“Good! Why? Did you hear something…” replied Madeleine hastily, her voice rising in pitch to sound almost like an accusation.

“Oh, no reason,” said Julianne with a nervous giggle. She glanced up at her taller friend, feeling somewhat jealous of the covert glances Madeleine attracted with her black pencil skirt and tight white blouse. It had always been this way, ever since they’d been dorm-mates at college while studying psychology together. Even while wearing the same drab outfit as everyone else, Madeleine’s hourglass figure made her stand out. “I was just wondering since you seemed to have so much free time during the workday recently.”

Madeleine smirked, her pearly white teeth peeked out from behind her dark lipstick. “I’m just that good at dealing with my patients. A single… intimate session with me and their concerns are flushed away.” 

“Oh really?” Julianne raised a sceptical eyebrow. “I’ve had a few patients that I thought I’d helped…” She sighed. “...but they always come back whining with the same ailments the following session.”

“My treated patients never come back,” replied Madeleine with an air of smugness as she ran her hand across her waist, rubbing the subtle bulge rimming her pencil skirt.

Julianne shot a look at Madeleine’s bulge before hiding a small smirk by looking away. It’d been secretly satisfying to see Madeleine’s perfect figure finally show some flaws, with the touch of additional weight she’d put on around the hips recently. 

The queue moved forward and Julianne got to order her usual lunch-time coffee, then turned to Madeleine to ask what she wanted. Madeleine was leaning forward and eyeing up the cake slices, with a selection of vanilla, almond, and chocolate. 

“Tempted?” asked Julianne. 

Madeleine nodded, then shook her head. “No… I’m on a diet.”

“Oh really? I hadn’t noticed.” Julianne swiftly covered her smile with her hand at the veiled dig.

“I can barely fit into my outfits,” pouted Madeleine as she twisted her torso around to run her hand down her shapely ass. The men queuing behind her didn’t seem to have the same complaint as their gaze swept up Madeleine’s curvy figure, much to Julianne’s annoyance.

Julianne turned to the barita, “she’ll have a small cappuccino.” She tried to ignore her friend’s provocative show and the attention she attracted as they waited. She trapped her heel in annoyance, counting the seconds until she was handed the two cups of coffee and could carry them to the nearest table.

“So… how’s your patient list?” asked Madeleine as she sat down next to Julianne. 

Julianne sighed. “I just can’t seem to make any headway with this one guy…”

“Is he cute?” 

Julianne blushed. 

“I’ll take that as a yes! Let me see his file…” 

“That’s confidential!” squealed Jullianne as she glanced over her shoulder, as if expecting her former exam invigilator to be looming. 

“It’s fine! I’m a therapist too, we’re just… collaborating.”

Madeleine stared at her expectantly until Julianne relented and laid her phone on the table. She loaded up her patient files and scrolled down to Damien Smith. Madeleine spun the phone around to face her and leaned forwards, getting a closer look. She ran her forefinger down the profile picture of the black male, 24 years old, thin frame, thick glasses, and dressed smartly in a polo shirt and slacks. “Oh he’s pretty cute! Let’s see… 5ft 4in, kind of short though.”

Julianne coughed, hoping to change the topic from her patient’s appearance. “He’s suffering from both agoraphobia and claustrophobia. It’s so bad he can’t travel in cars or even use a lift! He’s terrified of being trapped.”

“Mhmm…” purred Madeleine. She looked up at Julianne and smiled. “I’ll take him!”

“Wait… what?”

“When’s your next scheduled session? I’ll find space for him.” Madeleine again rubbed her stomach. 

“Errr… Thursday? 4pm.” 

“Perfect! Send him directions to my office. He’ll love it, I have an expansive view of the whole city from up there.”

Julianne didn’t remember agreeing, but she no longer saw a way to back out of it.

“Excuse me!” cried Madeleine to the barista, waving at him. “Can I get that slice of cake?” 

“Which one?”

“Chocolate!” Madeleine licked her lips as she turned to her friend. “I’ve been having way too much vanilla of late, I’ve been eager to try some other flavours…”

Damien huffed as he reached the 7th floor of the concrete stairwell. He paused for a moment to lean on the metal railing and check the crumpled paper in his pocket. Dr Madeleine Cooper. Office 3B, 8th floor, Jeckel business tower. The text was slightly smudged and written in haste. He hadn’t expected his therapist to rearrange their meeting at such short notice, phoning him while he was in the shower this morning. He’d been tempted to cancel their session, her repeated advice of closing his eyes and breathing deeply whenever he felt trapped had been utterly ineffective, hence why he was currently taking the stairs rather than the lift. But his fiancee (Chloe) insisted, she really wanted their wedding back in her native Italy, but the thought of being sealed inside a metal tube and hurtling through the air with no exits left him with cold sweats.

He really did want to get better. He wanted Chloe to be happy and have the dream wedding she’d long imagined. She deserved every happiness and he loved her to bits. He smiled as he thought of her and twirled the silver engagement ring on his finger. His breathing relaxed and the tension eased out his shoulders. 

He looked up the spiralling stairwell above him. There wasn’t a single window, it was lit only by flickering fluorescent lights. It felt like a concrete tomb. But he could do this! One more floor… for Chloe. He gritted his teeth and resumed climbing the stairs. 

On reaching the 8th floor, he swiftly took the first exit and was relieved to see a large open office, with glass walls partitioning the separate companies. Hanging from the ceiling, a cardboard placard listed the businesses that had offices here, with arrows to show the corridor to follow. Damien scanned down the list for Dr M Cooper, therapist, and followed the indicated direction down a glass corridor.

Damien set off enthusiastically, feeling comfortable in this open space, but as he went on he thought more about the glass walls on either side. This space wasn’t really as big as it looked. Just because he could see through the walls didn’t mean they didn’t exist.

His breathing began to quicken. 

Were the corridors getting narrower as he went?

He clasped his hands together, gripping the engagement ring tight. 

The glitter of light through the glass walls reminded him of something and it took him a moment to realise what… the morning dew on a cobweb. The subtle hint of a deadly trap. 

Damien wiped the sweat pouring down his brow. 

He realised he wasn’t in an open environment… he was trapped! The glass walls were a prison and they were going to crush him! 

“Hello… sir? Can I help you?” The sweet feminine voice cut through Damien’s panic. He blinked away the sweat and refocused his eyes on the pretty blonde receptionist sitting at her desk in front of him. 

“Err, sorry. Can you tell me where I am?” asked Damien while still feeling disoriented.

“Are you here to see Dr Cooper?” asked the receptionist with a smile, seemingly unphased by Damien’s confused state.

“Madeleine Cooper? Yes!” Damien’s mind grasped onto the name like a drowning man to a lifebelt, this was something he recognised. 

The receptionist opened up a notebook and ran her finger down a list, the red nail polish looking like a blood token that hovered over each name. “4pm… Mr Damien Smith?” 

“Yes, that’s right!” replied Damien enthusiastically as his breathing slowed and he relaxed in knowing he was at the right place.

“Will you just take a seat please?” The reception gestured to the chairs lined up against the glass wall alongside a small coffee table. Damien sat down and looked around. He could see through most of the building but not into the room behind the receptionist, all the blinds were drawn.

The receptionist spoke into a small mic on her desk. “Dr Cooper, your 4pm appointment is here.” The response was too muffled for Damien to overhear, but the brazen head-to-foot visual sweep the receptionist performed of him suggested the reply was about him. “I’d say a 7, maybe an 8 with better clothes.”

Damien blushed and pretended to read the pamphlets on the coffee table. A sharp looking woman stood straddling the front page with a subtle smirk on her lips. She was seemingly in her late 20s with her dark hair tied back in a neat bun. Dressed in a white blouse, black pencil skirt, and thigh-high stockings. The camera perspective looked up at her from the floor, like she was a mountain towering above the viewer. Nestled between her feet were the words:

Dr Madeleine Cooper. 

Therapist. 

Helping small men find their rightful place. 

Damien fidgeted awkwardly in his chair at the mention of height. He knew he wasn’t a tall man, was this why his last therapist had reassigned him? Perhaps his phobias were related to his height?

Damien’s thoughts were interrupted by Dr Cooper emerging from her office. She looked near identical to her pamphlet, except being slightly rounder about the hips. She looked over and curled her finger in his direction. “Come on Damien, come into my lair…” She laughed at her own joke and the receptionist joined in. Somehow Damien didn’t feel like laughing, but he did follow her instructions. He politely nodded as he passed her and entered the office. 

Behind his back, Madeleine whispered to the receptionist “take this one off the books.”

The receptionist smirked, nodded, then ripped a small segment from the notebook. She crumpled it up and popped it into her mouth. After a little chewing she was able to swallow it down.

“Remind me to give you a bonus,” said Madeleine with a grin. 

“You know what I want…” replied the receptionist with a wink. 

Meanwhile Damien had sunk into the pillow-soft armchair in the centre of the office. He looked around. The room was fairly sparse, with a desk pushed against the corner with seemingly forgotten patient folders gathering dust. The opposite corner was clearly more frequently used with several cups in a small kitchen, with a kettle, a coffee machine, and several soft drinks. But what had most attracted Damien’s attention was the glass wall that overlooked the city below, a vast open space where he finally felt comfortable. He was so mesmerised with the sight he didn’t notice Madeleine approaching from behind until she laid her hand on his shoulder. 

“I’ve been looking forward to this all day.” she said.

He looked up at her smiling face and felt a deep warmth in his heart, then smiled back. His last therapist had never been this happy to see him. Maybe she really did care about his phobias and could help him? 

Madeleine skirted past Damien, swaying her hips with each step of her high heels. Her shapely ass managed the impossible in pulling his attention from the window’s view. She pulled a swivel chair from under the desk and rolled it to the armchair, then sat down in front of him. Her left heel swung in a high arc as she crossed her legs, with Damien catching a flash of skin where her stockings met her skirt.

“So…” purred Madeleine as her gaze swept down Damien’s figure. “What can I do for you?” 

“Err, well…” Damien’s voice stammered to a halt as Madeleine brazenly checked him out. He momentarily wished he’d worn something more stylish than a polo shirt and slacks, but that might have been hard to explain to Chloe. Her name brought a wave of shame over Damien. He loved her, he shouldn’t think of other women in that way…

“Are you comfortable? It’s a bit hot in here isn’t it…” Madeleine popped the top couple of buttons on her blouse, revealing the deep cleavage nestled within.

Damien realised he was staring at Madeleine’s bust and looked away. “I’m fine thanks!”

“Why don’t you tell me a little about yourself? It’s important that I get to know you… intimately if I’m to help.” Madeleine licked her thick pouty lips. 

“Um, well, I work in IT. Down at the Budget Holiday office on Terrance Street. I enjoy football, I support the Ravens…” 

Madeleine’s gaze drifted down Damien’s figure as he rambled on about his life. She had no interest in his commentary, she was busy mentally stripping him of his clothing and wondering how big his dick was. Eventually Damien’s monologue moved onto his fiancee and Madeleine momentarily scowled. That must be why Damien hadn’t been more receptive to her advances. Still, that wouldn’t stop her plan… 

“So I hear you suffer from claustrophobia?” said Madeleine sharply, interrupting Damien’s praise for his fiancee’s kindness and beauty. His upbeat tone immediately died and he seemed to shrink in on himself, his shoulders curling up to his chest. 

“... yeah. That’s why I’m here. I really can’t stand small spaces. I get so panicky imagining if I was trapped, that I couldn’t escape. What if the walls came in closer? What if the roof descends? What if the doors won’t open?” Damien’s breath sped up as he went on. 

Madeleine smiled sweetly on hearing Damien’s rising tenor. Normally she didn’t get to hear this level of panic in her patients until much later in the session. It almost made up for him having a fiancee. She noticed the way he spun the engagement ring on his finger as his fear grew and ditched her plan to have some fun with him prior to the final “treatment.” She was worried he’d back out of the session before she got to the best part if she came on too hard.

Madeleine's chair squealed as she leaned back. She tapped her chin as if a thought had just come to her rather than being part of the plan all along. “I think I have a perfect solution to your problem…” 

Damien paused his monologue with his mouth hanging open. He worried he’d misheard Dr Cooper. His last therapist had talked of mitigation or easing his symptoms, but never used the word “solution.”

“Your fear is triggered by being in a small space?” Madeleine slowly unfolded her legs and rose to her feet. “But what if YOU were small? Then every space would be big in comparison! A lift would be a cathedral, a plane would be the size of a football pitch.”

Damien furrowed his brow in confusion. Did she mean metaphorically, like he should shrink his ego? 

Madeleine strutted to the kitchen corner, took a glass, and emptied a can of coke into it. She bent over to unlock a drawer under the worktop. Her ass thrust up towards Damien as she fiddled with the lock. 

“If only I wasn’t engaged…” he silently muttered as he mentally gripped his hands on either side of her round rump and rammed his dick deep inside those meaty buns.

Madeleine pulled the drawer open and took out a small vial, which she carefully unscrewed. She hovered it over the coke glass and counted out four drops before sealing it back up and returning to the drawer. She dipped her finger in the coke and swirled it around, causing the bubbles to cling to her knuckle. She returned to Damien with the full glass, being careful not to spill a single drop.

Damien politely took the offered glass, but was confused as to where this was going. How would this solve anything? 

Madeleine lifted her finger from the coke to his lips, applying light pressure to his lower lip until he opened his jaw for her to slip her finger into his mouth. She pushed it all the way to the last knuckle, rubbing his tongue firmly with her fingertip until he swallowed. He faintly tasted the coke, but also another saltier flavour which he recognised from going down on his fiancee. Damien’s eyes widened in shock as he realised Madeleine must have been touching herself just before this session. Fortunately her finger in his mouth prevented him from saying anything stupid in response to this discovery.

Madeleine withdrew her finger with a *pop* as it exited his lips. She dropped her hand to his lap where she laid the glass between his lax hands. She slipped her fingers under the glass, her fingertips smushing the bulge of his cock through his pants for a few moments before she nudged his hands upwards to bring the glass to his mouth. She helped him tilt the glass until the fizzy contents poured between his lips. 

Damien’s mind was so preoccupied by thoughts of Madeleine that his first attempt to swallow resulted in him spluttering. Madeleine slowed the pace of pouring temporarily, she didn’t want him coughing up the contents, but she didn’t stop. She was determined that Damien would finish the whole glass. 

Eventually the last drop passed Damien’s lips, he swallowed, then burped as the gassy liquid rolled around his stomach. Madeleine’s smile grew as wide as the Cheshire Cat as she returned the empty glass to the kitchen corner.

Damien coughed and patted his chest as he cleared his windpipe and wondered what that had been about. Was the session over? He was so confused. He already felt terribly guilty for his lewd thoughts, maybe he should leave? He started to rise out of the armchair but his balance was strange and he toppled back down.

“Oh don’t try to get up,” said Madeleine over her shoulder as she made herself a cup of tea. “It’ll take effect quickly.” 

“What’ll take effect? What’s going on?” asked Damien. He squirmed in his seat as he felt increasingly uncomfortable in his clothing, his shirt collar felt too loose.

“I told you, we’re going to make everything else bigger…” Madeleine returned to her swivel chair with her tea in hand. She sat down, crossed her legs, and leaned back to enjoy the show. 

Damien looked down and plucked at his cuffs as they slipped down to cover his hands. “W-w-what…” he murmured as his panic rose. 

“Look up!” said Madeleine.

Damien lifted his gaze from his floppy clothing to see Madeline towering above him. She was impossibly tall and leaning over his armchair. She waved farewell down at him as his shirt collar slipped over his head and eclipsed his view. He felt his pants slip off his legs as they tumbled down the front of the armchair. He became entangled within the confines of a shirt that’d become the size of a tent. He flailed his arms trying to escape the tangle of clothing and screamed in panic, realising he was trapped. He could keep the shirt above his head, but the cloth walls draped down on all sides, limiting the interior space to barely more than a sleeping bag. He felt like he couldn’t breathe, each breath pulled in the same air he’d exhaled and it was heating up rapidly.

Madeleine watched the bump in Damien’s empty shirt move around and she listened to the muffled squeals of panic between sips of her tea. She waited until she’d finished the cup and put it down on the floor before extracting Damien from his fabric prison. She unbuttoned the shirt to reveal the tiny figure of Damien standing nude and shivering in fright.

“Aren’t you delightful!” teased Madeleine. “You look like a chocolate in paper-wrapping, almost good enough to eat…” She licked her lips again, but where before it’d seemed lewd, now it seemed a threat.  

“W-what have you done to me?” shouted Damien as loudly as his tiny body could muster. 

“I solved your phobia!” replied Madeleine. “Look around, notice anything different?” Damien couldn’t see much with his full height smaller than the armrests and Madeleine blocking the only other view. “Oh, let me help you…” Madeleine leaned forward and scooped him up. His rear landed on the palm of her hand, weighing no more than a mouse, with his height the length of her forefinger. “Oh my, you really are quite tiny aren’t you! I’ve never had a patient turn quite this small before…” 

She returned upright and lifted Damien to head-height so he could look around the room. Damien stared open-mouthed at the size of the space around him. It was enormous! Madeleine’s single office had become the size of a warehouse. But his ease at being in a larger space was battling fresh concerns about the size of drop from Madeleine’s palm to the ground, seemingly that of a 40 story building for Damien, while Madeleine was the size of a skyscraper. As she held him in her palm he was acutely aware how much power she now had over him, she could crush him like a bug. 

“Err… very nice! But, um, is this… temporary?” Damien tried to keep his tone upbeat, not wanting to spark any annoyance from an entity so much larger than he. 

Madeleine tilted her head to the side as she examined Damien from every angle. “It’s temporary in a way! You won’t be like this for long…” She felt a flutter of excitement in her stomach on thinking of Damien’s imminent fate.

Damien clasped his hands over his crotch as embarrassment over his nudity returned to his litany of concerns.

Madeleine pouted as Damien hid her favourite part. “I thought you’d be bigger…” she murmured, having been somewhat unimpressed by the modest sized dick swinging between his legs.

“C-can I go home now?” asked Damien as he wondered how Chloe would react. Would she find it funny? Would she take care of him like this? If she loved him even a tenth as much as he loved her, surely she would? Still, there was a sliver of doubt in his mind. How would he even pleasure her when he stood shorter than her vibrator?  

“No! You can’t go yet… We need to work on your tolerance for small spaces.” said Madeleine sweetly. She took an exaggerated look around her, turning her head one way then the other. “But I don’t know if anything in the office is small enough for you though.”

“M-maybe we can try that next session?” asked Damien, looking for any way to end this session as quickly as possible. 

“Oh I know!” continued Madeleine, completely ignoring Damien’s comment. “How about me? I could be your small space…”

“W-what do you mean?” 

Madeleine cupped her palm tighter around Damien, holding him firm as she pulled him towards her chest. She pressed him against her lower throat, with his crotch lodged between the twin bulge of her collarbone. She swallowed a couple of times and he felt the powerful ripple of muscles run down his body, nudging his body so he slid down the open collar of her blouse to land on her bosom. 

“Straight to second base?” giggled Madeleine as Damien tried to straddle her breasts. His feet sank into the fatty mounds as he struggled to slow his descent. Madeleine again cupped her hand around him, but rather than pick him up as he expected, she pushed him downwards. His knees were forced together as they squeezed between her breasts. He felt the soft mass envelop his outer thighs, his butt, and then his lower back. 

“PLEASE STOP!” screamed Damien as he spread his arms to either side, trying to stop his complete encasement. 

Madeleine paused, then pulled her hand away, leaving Damien trapped in her bust with just his head and arms poking out from her cleavage. He tried to reach for her nearby blouse collar, but it was just out of reach. 

Madeleine rested her chin on her chest as she peered down at her plaything. Her bra held her plump puppies tight enough that Damien couldn’t pull himself out, but he had managed to spin around to face outwards. He took deep breaths as he looked around the immense space around him, trying to ignore the tightness pressing up against him.

Madeleine strolled towards the large windows of her office, giving Damien a fine view of the sun setting behind the neighbouring skyscrapers. 

“Isn’t it a lovely view? I always love looking down at the people on the street. They look even smaller than you are!” Madeleine continued to feel Damien’s legs kick, tickling her bosom. “Are you comfortable there? No panic attacks?” 

Damien took a few more breaths, calming himself with the window view before replying. “I’m ok, I’m ready to come out now.” 

“Come out? But we’ve only just begun!” answered Madeleine with a coy grin. She ran a finger down her collarbone to rest the tip on Damien’s head… then pushed him deeper. He barely got out a surprised yelp before his head disappeared between her cleavage. She kept pushing as she watched his flailing arms lift upwards then sink between her jiggling breasts. She didn’t stop until he was entirely hidden from view. 

Damien felt himself trapped on all sides by soft and pliant skin. But every attempt to push outwards just caused the fatty walls to bounce back rather than propel him away. He desperately screamed for help. 

Madeleine idly listened to Damien’s muffled cries as she looked back out on the city. She imagined stepping onto it at its current perceived size, with her heels crushing cars and businessmen alike. She’d pluck up any man that looked interesting and devour him whole. She felt a tingle deep in her loins and knew her panties must be getting wet. While her giantess fantasies were impossible, she consoled herself in at least being able to shrink down individual men like this. Little did those men below her now know that a predator was gazing upon them from up high.

Damien feared he was going to suffocate in his flesh prison. How could a pair of pillow-soft breasts become so dangerous? His screams and struggles slowed as he hyperventilated and had to preserve his lingering strength. His vision went dark at the edges and his thoughts became fuzzy…

Madeleine kept Damien trapped for a couple more minutes, only once she hadn’t felt his tickling for a while did she finally act. She dipped her fingers deep into her bust, prying apart the cream fatty flesh to reveal the black nub of Damien’s face, looking like a lonely chocolate on a vanilla cake. She tucked her fingers deeper, slipping them under his armpits, then lifted him out. He dangled loose from her grip as he took deep breaths, looking somewhat stunned. Madeleine shook him, trying to revive him. A passive prey was no fun! 

Damien was roused to consciousness with the sight of Madeleine’s enormous face mere inches in front of him. She grinned as she saw him focus his eyes on her. Was this a dream? No, it had to be a nightmare… but he’d never known a nightmare to feel so physical. He shivered on feeling the cool outside air after having gotten used to the stiflingly warm embrace of Madeleine’s bust.

“Well done Damien! You survived the first entrapment. I think we can move onto level two…” Madeleine’s dark lips parted, then opened further, and further. Damien gazed in horror into her wet maw. Her tongue rolled out over her perfect teeth, providing a cushion upon which she placed Damien. His legs slid around on the slippery surface that sank under his weight. Madeleine curled the sides of her tongue to make a chute leading down to her throat. A dark fleshy cavern awaited him there, a tube that descended to ominous depths from which he’d never return. As Madeleine let him go, Damien clasped his arms around the tip of her tongue to prevent sliding inwards, but this didn’t seem to bother Madeleine, she just rolled up her tongue with Damien in it. His arms stuck out from either side of her tongue, brushing past her lips as she sucked him in. 

Madeleine closed her eyes and tilted her head back, focusing all her attention on the sensations on her mouth. She tried to identify each bump she felt, was that a knee, an elbow, or a penis? Damien was smaller than her prior meals which allowed her to roll her around her mouth from cheek to cheek. His hand and foot prints briefly stuck out one side then the other as she sloshed him around.

For Damien, it felt like he was trapped in a tent rolling over a stormy ocean. Nothing was stable, the fleshy ground constantly shifted, pushing him one way then the other. He tried to scream, but the thick layers of drool slathering both the mouth interior and him kept turning his cries into coughing fits. He could have tried to hold onto Madeleine’s teeth, but they were as slippery as sea rocks and he didn’t want to be trapped between her jaws if she chose to close them. The thought of being crushed between those pearly white teeth, his broken body becoming a limp plaything, was absolutely terrifying. Whenever he found himself wedged between her upper and lower rows of teeth he tried to scramble out as soon as possible, either into her cheek or back onto her tongue. There was barely any light to see by, just a faint rosy red glow coming through her cheeks, and occasionally brief flashes of light if her lips parted as she rolled her jaw. Those flashes of light were like rays of hope and he struggled towards them every time he saw them. It kept him away from the dark funnel leading down into Madeleine’s belly that he knew he was mere inches from. 

Madeleine rubbed her thighs together as she thoroughly enjoyed her playtime, feeling her thong slide up and down her labia lips each time she clenched her legs together. She lightly caressed her pencil skirt with her hand, forcing her panties deeper within her cleft. It wasn’t quite enough to climax, but she didn’t want to climax, not yet…  

It felt like an eternity for Damien, but after several minutes of toying with her food Madeleine leaned towards the glass window and opened her mouth wide. He tried to leap forwards… and immediately hit the glass window. She’d pressed her lips up to the glass so he could look out on freedom but never reach it. He could see his own reflection mirrored back at him as he lay sprawled across her tongue. He shivered from head to foot despite being as warm as he could be. He was stunned beyond words, this was worse than any nightmare he could have imagined. He wrapped his arms around his knees and rocked himself back and forth on Madeleine’s tongue in some small measure of comfort. 

“Aww, dish ‘ou no’ li’e ‘at?” (Aww did you not like that?) teased Madeleine, her words coming out slurred as she struggled to speak with Damien in her mouth. 

Damien shook his head, unable to voice words in his traumatised state. 

“‘Ell I li’ed i’ a lo’” (Well I liked it a lot!) continued Madeleine. “‘o ‘ou ‘ink we s’oul’ ta’e i’ ‘o ‘he ne’ le’el?” (Do you think we should take this to the third level?)

Damien wasn’t entirely sure what Madeleine had said, but the excited panting he detected coming up her throat told him all he needed to know. He crawled forward on her tongue and banged his fist on the glass.

Madeleine closed her lips around Damien’s arm. “‘Ear’ ‘ere” (Nearly there) she murmured with a giggle. She’d made a vow to herself that once a meal had entered the threshold of her lips, it’d never escape. She slurped up Damien’s arm, tilted her head back, then lifted her tongue to flatten Damien against the roof of her mouth. 

Damien was lifted vertically, with his chest pressed against Madeleine’s tongue and his spine rubbing down the palette of her mouth. Beneath him was a void, a pulsing fleshy tube to oblivion. He split his legs, trying to stand on Madeleine’s back molar teeth, but her tongue rolled over him and dislodged him. A couple more tongue rubs and his legs slipped down the fleshy tube. The hanging uvula slapped his butt as it slid past, followed by his chest, head, and arms.

Madeleine rubbed the bulge in her throat with her free hand as she continued to swallow. She wasn’t sure if it was just because Damien was smaller or if she was just more experienced in swallowing shrunken men, but he slid swiftly down her neck and past her collarbone.

Damien was rattled from side to side as he descended through the muscle rings. His feet hit a fleshy flap that flipped open upon touch, with her stomach sphincter expanding to fit his hips and shoulders before dumping him into her belly. This deep inside Madeleine with her blouse still on it was near pitch black. But even without sight there was no mistaking where he was. The acrid stench of stomach acid made Damien’s nostrils itch, and his skin was already tingling wherever it made contact with the foul liquid beginning to pool beneath him. 

He tried to stand up and his feet sank up to his knees in the soft flesh. He found the space was just a bit taller than he was. He told himself he’d been in lifts almost this small, he could survive this, but then recalled it wasn’t the small size that was a danger to him, it was Madeleine’s digestive juices!

Madeleine groaned in satisfaction as she heard the first muffled scream from her belly. He was barely louder than her stomach’s grumble as it happily started spurting additional digestive acid, preparing to process her latest meal. Madeleine tugged her blouse up from her skirt and unbuttoned it so she could lay her hand on her belly. She was a bit disappointed there wasn’t a prominent bulge like there had been for her other male meals, but as she waited she saw a small bump form then disappear on her skin as Damien punched her stomach wall. 

Inside her stomach, Damien was pushed back onto his butt as the stomach wall rebounded on his fist. It wasn’t helping but he didn’t know what else to try. He couldn’t just sit here and wait to be digested, he had to try something! He struggled to his feet and punched again, and again, and again.

Madeleine enjoyed the tickling in her belly for a few more minutes before twirling on her heel and heading for her office door. She opened it up just enough to poke out her head, hiding her unbuttoned blouse from any passerbys. The receptionist remained sat at her desk, looking bored as she tossed gummy bears into her open maw one at a time.

“Hey, Kathy!” said Madeleine, startling the receptionist and causing her nexy gummy bear to slip from her fingers to tumble into her cleavage.

“Shit!” muttered Kathy as she looked down at the disappearing gummy bear. That’d be difficult to fish out. She turned to Madeleine with a sweet smile. “Sorry ma’am, are you done with…” She leaned to the side in her chair, trying to get a view into the office and whether the man she’d seen enter was still there. 

“Oh yes, he’s been done.” replied Madeleine with a lick of her lips. 

Kathy squealed with glee. She looked around to make sure nobody was nearby before whispering “Should I dispose of the clothing?”

“Not yet. I was thinking of ordering a Chinese takeaway. Want to join me?”

“Absolutely!” Kathy fumbled for the desk phone in her haste to dial her favourite takeaway, the one with the handsome delivery boy who liked to flirt with her. After relaying her order, Madeleine told Kathy to join her in the office. 

A couple of minutes later, Kathy stepped into Madeleine’s office and immediately spotted the heap of male clothing on the armchair. Madeleine was back on her swivel chair, cradling her belly like she was protecting an unborn child.

Kathy kicked off her heels, it was playtime, and rushed over to the armchair where she laid her head on the clothing. It was still warm on her cheek. 

“Do you want to hear him?” asked Madeleine. 

Kathy spun around and shuffled closer to Madeleine on her knees. Madeleine withdrew her hands from her belly, allowing Kathy to lay her head against her bare skin. Initially she just heard the natural squelches and groans of Madeleine’s stomach, but then she picked up the clear sound of sobbing. 

“C-can I touch him?” asked Kathy excitedly. Madeleine nodded and Kathy laid her hand on Madeleine’s stomach, pressing her fingertips into the soft skin until she felt the bump inside. The bump shifted under her pressure, with the sobs displaced by screams.

“PLEASE HELP ME! LET ME OUT! IT’S SO SMALL IN HERE! I CAN’T BREATHE!” came the muffled voice from inside Madeleine, causing both women to share a grin before bursting into laughter. 

The next half hour passed quickly as Kathy massaged Madeleine’s belly and peppered her with questions on what had tasted like (salty), how he’d felt in her mouth (like a live mussel), if he’d struggled (yes), and if she’d ever consider letting him out (no!). The delivery boy arrived and flirted with Kathy. She locked eyes with Madeleine in a silent question about whether they could shrink him (not yet). He left with a generous tip and a promise they’d order again soon.

The two of them settled down on the floor together, sitting cross legged as they passed the noodles and pork balls in gravy back and forth. Madeleine showed Kathy how to eat the dumplings whole without gagging.

While the two women were having a lovely time while Damien was in a living nightmare. He’d thought it couldn’t get worse, he was trapped in a small fleshy prison that periodically got smaller when the stomach wall pushed inwards. He was drenched in foul smelling goop that made his skin tingle. His voice had gone hoarse from screaming in the acrid air. But it was about to get worse. 

The fleshy walls around him trembled, causing Damien to fall face-first into the pooled liquid. The overhead flap tilted inwards and in came a tangled knot of cream-coloured rope as thick as his wrist. It wrapped itself around his shoulders as he frantically struggled to break free. Once his upper torso finally emerged from the snaking rope, he realised they were noodles. A few moments later an even larger mass squeezed through the flap to land on Damien, flattening him against the noodles again. It was a dumpling almost as large as he was. 

The sweet smell of cooked pork and ginger clashed with the overwhelmingly bitter stench of the digestive acid, making Damien feel sick. He struggled to clamber on top of the dumpling and found himself sandwiched between it and the stomach wall. The veiny wall rubbed down his spine and legs.

Madeleine wasn’t anywhere near done yet, another mouthful of noodles followed, then more dumplings, then some pork balls with gravy. Each time Damien struggled to stay atop the shifting mass, feeling like he was in a ball-pit that kept getting deeper, until finally his face was pressed up against the roof. There was no more room! He screamed for her to stop, but she swallowed more and more, packing her stomach full with food. 

“Oh my god!” cried Kathy, pointing at Madeleine’s belly. “I can see him!” On the prominent bulge of Madeleine’s stomach was the clear outline of a tiny man, his limbs spread-eagled as he was squished against the outer stomach wall. As they watched, they saw him squirm, his limbs swinging as if he were swimming, but he wasn’t going anywhere. He was trapped exactly where Madeleine wanted him to be.

Madeleine cupped her hand around the outline and squeezed it, pushing Damien back into the half-digested mass of chinese food around him. His struggles shifted the food around him, making him feel like a much larger meal than he actually was, and fully satisfying Madeleine’s desire to feel him struggle. She just hoped he’d last until the evening when she was alone in her bedroom, with access to all her vibrators. 

Madeleine licked her fingers clean and rose to her feet, knocking aside the empty boxes of takeaway. “That was lovely, we should do this again sometime…” she told Kathy, who excitedly agreed. Madeleine was unable to button up her blouse so had to throw on a knitted cardigan to cover her belly. She said her goodbyes and headed home for the night, but not before collecting Damien’s engagement ring from the armchair. 

Kathy wasn’t far behind, she rushed home to jump on her boyfriend, demanding he make love to her right then on the kitchen table. She later garnished the chinese meal in her belly with a thick cum sauce. 

Madeleine was already stripping off her clothing before the front door of her house had fully swung closed behind her. She flung off her high heels, knitted cardigan, and blouse in the hallway. It took a little more effort squeezing her skirt down her wide hips even after unzipping, with her bending all the way over to pluck it off her feet and leave it draped over the staircase banister. She unhooked her bra behind her and left it on the floor in the upstairs hallway. 

She entered her bedroom with no more than her thin lace panties and stockings still on. She strutted over to the full-length mirror to admire her figure and get a better view of her belly. Without her tight skirt digging into her hips, the slight pudge had spread out to give her silhouette a generous curve. 

She ran her hands down her figure, squeezing her breasts, caressing her belly, then lightly pulling down on either side of her panties. The centre strap had been partially enveloped by her wet pussy lips and took a couple of tugs to yank it free, making her moan in delight. 

Her closely trimmed auburn pubic hair was shaped in a V, pointing directly to her plump labia lips, which she started playing with once her panties had passed her knees. With her other hand she reached up behind her to unbind her bun, letting her long curly hair cascade down her shoulders. She shook her head, giving her hair some bounce and jiggling her bare breasts at the same time. 

She looked at her reflection and wondered where Damien would contribute to. More weight around her hips? She hoped not. She’d rather he formed additional breast-fat, but she would also accept a little extra weight on her thighs too.

She slapped her belly. “Let’s not keep you waiting!” she cried gleefully before spinning around and jumped onto the bed. She crawled to the edge to reach her bedside cabinet, from which she took a big black rubber dildo. She rolled onto her back, parted her legs, and was about to thrust it inside when she recalled her new memento. She clambered out of bed and tip-toed back into the hallway and down the stairs. She checked the pocket in her blouse and found Damien’s silver engagement ring, then returned to her bedroom. 

She resumed her posture, laid out on her back with her legs spread. She rubbed the head of the dildo up and down her pussy lips, coating it in her juices. Once it seemed sufficiently wet, she took the engagement ring and twirled it around the dildo’s head, squeezing it down a few inches. Satisfied with the result, she lowered the dildo back between her legs and lightly pressed it against her labia lips, then thrust it inside. 

“OH DAMIEN! You feel SO good!” she cried as the dildo split her inner pink folds. She felt the contrast between the soft rubber of the dildo and hard metal of the ring, and it drove her wild. While she kept one hand on the dildo she used the other to grip her belly, squeezing the bulge and compressing the innards, hoping to stimulate the last of Damien’s struggles. 

For Damien, the past hour of travelling had been relatively peaceful once he’d found a stable spot on top of the other food. But while he’d been able to stay above the rising digestive acid pool, his skin was still coated in a thick slime as he’d been rolled about the interior a few times. He’d avoided becoming the sludge disappearing into Madeleine’s intestines, but his skin was still badly burnt and he’d lost most of his strength. 

But his seeming stability was just an illusion. The moment Madeleine had made it home he’d been tossed and flipped around her stomach so much he’d lost track of which way was up. He took deep gulps of rancid air between being dunked in the acid. He had to scramble blindly underwater amidst the other half-digested refuse until he could find another dumpling to climb on top of, but he was rapidly running out of food to use as buoys. Each one he grasped disintegrated faster than the last, leaving him splashing in the deadly liquid again. It got even worse whenever the walls pushed inwards. There wasn’t room to clamber on top of other food so he’d just had to hold his breath until Madeleine relaxed her grip on her belly. 

Madeleine’s panting got faster at the same time Damien’s were getting more ragged. She slapped her belly in time with each thrust, pushing the dildo deeper until the bump it formed in her midriff was reaching her stomach. 

Another wave of acid splashed over Damien before he’d been able to catch his breath. Not only were the walls being rocked but the acid beneath him kept being thrust upwards too. He kept flailing his arms, trying to stay afloat, knowing that to give up was death, but he was beginning to sink beneath the waves…

Madeleine thrust the dildo all the way in to its base, with the rubber balls hammering into her stretched pussy lips. Her whole body tensed up as she climaxed. Her toes clenched onto the thin satin sheets through her stockings as her whole body trembled, then relaxed. 

Her head rolled to the side as she took deep breaths and enjoyed the warm afterglow. Her legs flopped flat onto the bed and her labia lips leaked her juices onto the clean sheets. Between breaths she heard the steady grumbling of her stomach. She smiled. 

“Thank you for the meal Damien, you were delicious.” 

Damien’s reply was a rippling of bubbles across the digestive pool. 

Madeleine slept well that night, cradling her shrinking belly under the satin sheets. The bedding stuck to her sweaty skin and wrapped both her and her meal up tight. Damien’s night went less pleasantly. His limbs were broken apart and fed one at a time into her intestines, where her guts massaged them until only his bones remained recognisably human. He was squeezed through Madeleine’s lengthy inner tubing until he was finally deposited with the other refuse in her lower intestine, awaiting disposal.

Madeleine awoke feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, as she always did after digesting a man. She sometimes wondered whether a shrunken woman would be similarly satisfying. Maybe she’d find out someday. 

She strutted through the apartment nude, moving her bare feet quickly on the cold tiles of the bathroom as she hurried to the toilet. She lifted the lid and sat down. Her rectal muscles pushed down on her gut, forcing Damien’s remains into her rectum. She moaned as she felt her anus stretched open to accommodate both his and the Chinese meal’s remains. As the water splashed beneath her, Madeleine looked through the open doorway back into her bedroom, spying the black dildo with the silver engagement ring around the head. She smiled to herself, that’d be her new favourite sex toy for a while, until she got a new memento… 

She wondered what else would make for a good sex toy. A man’s wallet? Too soft. His belt? How would she use that on her nethers? His car keys? That sounded kind of unpleasant. His cellphone? That might have potential, especially if she put it on the vibrate setting…

Madeleine cleaned herself up, wiping what little remained of Damien from her ass before flicking the paper into the bowl. She briefly scanned the deposit she’d made for his bones, but could only see a thigh bone, his skull must be deeper inside the main mass. She shrugged and flushed. 

Madeleine could hear a ringing from her office even before she opened the door. Nestled within the heap of Damien’s clothing, which she’d been lapse in disposing of last night, his phone was blaring its ringtone. In bright letters on the screen was the word “CHLOE.” 

Madeleine grinned as she raised the phone to her ear, cleared her throat, and answered the call. “Hello, who is this?” 

“Dam- What? Who are YOU and where is DAMIEN?!” screamed a woman on the other end of the line. Her voice sounded hoarse after a long night crying. 

“Oh Damien’s been with me… all night long,” replied Madeleine. She twirled a loose strand of hair around her fingers as she tried to visualise Chloe’s shocked expression.

“WHAT? You’re lying! He would never cheat on me!” 

“Sorry, whoever you are. Damien’s all mine now!” Madeleine ended the call, cutting off the howl of rage on the other end. An angry ex seemed less likely to hire an investigator than a loving fiancee tormented by her partner’s sudden disappearance. Madeleine might toy with the woman a little more, sending her Damien’s boxer shorts with a “not needed any more” note. Would that be too mean? Madeleine cackled and wondered what flavour of meal she fancied next time. Kathy had been right about that delivery boy being cute, would having Chinese two nights in a row be too indulgent? Maybe she’d find out…

Chapter End Notes:

Author's note: If you enjoyed this, I have several other stories involving Madeleine starting with The Shrink. I'd also recommend checking out the original commissioner of the Madeleine stories (https://aryion.com/g4/user/nosuspicious) as they've written some fantastic stories with her. She's always so fun to write, and seems popular among readers too. Poor Madeleine though is going to need to go on a crash exercise regime to compensate for all these meals she's indulging in.

My commission queue remains open, but involves a lengthy wait. I don't charge anything for reserving a slot, so if any readers think they might be interested then please get in touch via PM/comments or on Discord (BunnyWrites#4146). I also accept tips on ko-fi at https://ko-fi.com/bunnywritesstories in case you want to show your appreciation and want to help support my time writing smut