- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things are heating up👀

CCC chapter 2


  Your pulse quickened,your dick began to stir and press against the fabric of Her waistband. Staring up at the two beautiful Titans was like having a pleasurable weight on your shoulders. As the Giant man turned back around and brought his crotch facing you ,he was an obvious shower not a grower. From your size it was easy to see the swaying movement of meaty monster that was for now at rest under the fabric. The cocktail of emotions was only growing faster,and your hardening erecting followed suit.


Huh… maybe you’re Bisexual after all. Nahh,couldn’t be.



“Well Come on in” the Goddess of your dreams warmly invited. “ Bet”  he responded accepting the invite. He moved his enormous figure past her and took a seat on Her couch.


BOOM… BOOM… BOOM… BOOM…


She followed him to the couch and plopped down beside him. It was a couch for 3,especially nice with Her being a tall girl,she could spread out on it easily by Herself.  She put a movie on,and swung about to lay on the couch sideways,Propping Her feet over his lap. You looked up at Her as a flirty smile ran across Her face,and as you looked back to the Giant man he looked off put at first,followed by a look of compliance and flirty curiosity. You wondered if he liked feet and was just caught off guard because that’s exactly what he went for first. Then sliding his hands up along her thick feminine calves,and back down.


 Something you admired about Her when both big and small,her ability to make everyone around her seemingly bow down to whatever she needed.  She just had that charming confidence about Her. Men wanted Her,and Women wanted to be Her.



 The two exchanged some small talk,in and out of laughing at the movie. Some comedy movie from a mid tier actor with a decent supporting cast. The small talk faded somewhat as the plot of the movie picked up and they tuned in more. You reveled in how soft the lower belly of your Goddess was,but not lost in the anxious knot still residing in your gut. That knot made a rather large twist as you saw Her move Her leg up a bit,and turning her foot into his groin. His broad chest rose sharply as he silently gasped and cleared his throat. Cocking his head to the side with his eyes still on the movie,he licked his lips with a coy smirk beginning to form on his plump lips.


 

Hmmm…” Her eyes too,were focused on the TV, but Her head was facing the Giant Man,and you couldn’t help but silently gush at the sight of such a suggestive flirty look. Of course everything She did was beautiful and amazing to you,but it seemed there was no limit on how much Her beauty impacted you. It literally never got Old.


 The anxiety though,it was beginning. Strapped against Her waist You Began to rock slowly at the movements of her foot. His hand rested over Her shin, and his grip tightened slightly. He was feeling the pressure of those soft,elegant and often fragrant size 11. A fragrance you were starting to crave now that you were watching them at work.


She shifted back into the arm of the couch, sinking Her hips so that you were lying almost flat against Her. She lifted her left foot up to his face,and twisting it brought Her toes across his nose.


Thee pheromones hit the Giant Man like a freight train. His large member began to surge with blood,ballooning up to its full power. She had to apply more pressure to keep the thing down, only further stimulating the Giant. The squirming was in full force now. Her juicy toes playing with the man’s plump lips, he began to kiss them back.

 

 This turned into a whole French Kiss Foot l make out session. Here was this guy,extremely good looking,has an obvious confidence about him,plenty of swag…. And She has him making out with Her foot. 40minutes into a movie.on the FIRST night. You were fully aware of your infatuation with Her,but.. did she have this effect on everybody?


What an awesome Goddess you serve.


She is literally SO fucking cool.


Yo Shawty,ya feet smell and taste good af.. ain’t know you was freaky like that tho.” He noted matter of factly 


She took Her foot off his face and sat up a few inches on the couch. A radiant smirk painted on Her glorious face.  The Giant leaned up,A hungry eagerness written on his handsome face,and he crossed over her body until he was single leg straddling Her. From your view looking up at his body,you looked down and saw his heavy bulge hanging like a School Bus sized Hammock through his Gym shorts. Thick muscular legs tangled between Hers into the distance. His tank top clung to his tight tone torso. His arousal obvious by more than his engorged member. His musk was growing,the scent of testosterone was invading your space down below. 


 Your environment was beginning to get active as your Queen’s giggling vibrated through your body,her belly rapidly waving up and down.


Let’s get this shirt off “  


Her long athletic arms tugged at the bottom of his tank, pulling the football field sized cloth over his body. As the shirt ascended up the body of the Titan,a  set of six dense, chiseled abs was revealed,up into two thick slabs of chest meat. The chest was sprinkled with a little hair,just visible to a normal sized human and much more apparent to you.



“Ooohhhh Ja’Michael *Giggle* C’Mon then..”   

 Uh oh.


 The ceiling of Abs lowered down and crashed into you. The two Giants had begun a furious make out session. The chiseled abs in the front smushed you into the soft heavenly skin from behind. Like being lost in the waves of an ocean,the bodies gyrated and squirmed with you along for the ride.  The Giant,Ja’Michael,lifted up a bit.


Lemme take dem pants off na Shawty”  Ja’Michael interjected in his smooth cool tone.


She slid back down further into the couch. Giving him a teasing gaze.


Well, why don’t ya then?” She coyly suggested


This was about to crank up FAST.

Chapter End Notes:

Loved the first round of reviews,so grateful 🙏🏾 It’s my pleasure to bring y’all these stories and suck fantasies to life😌🤪 more reviews=more content. I love making it,and you guys seem to enjoy it so far. so… more Reviews please.! Suggestions,criticism,praise. All is welcome 👂🏾