- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The action is here. It’s big and it’s hard. Enjoy.!!

CCC chapter 3


  The panties slid far away down the long slopes of your Owners legs. A new heat wave of pheromone soaked arousal invaded the area as the glorious vagina was now naked before Her guest. 


 Ja’Michael  hungrily eyed the beautiful beast between Her legs,and his own stiff dick went into brick mode. Tossing Her panties to the side,he leaned back and casually slipped his own underpants off. The Dark Tower of stroking power was revealed. Easily 10in at thier size, and as thick around as an energy drink can,the massive uncut dong bobbed and twitched. 


 You could almost swear you heard it growl.


  Turning to look over your shoulder at your Titanic master,she met your gaze. As if knowing your thoughts she could sense your fear and arousal. You felt it in your bones as you stared deep into her eyes. Locking eyes with Her,you felt a wave of safety close around you. She sent you a quick smirk and wink. And mouthed the words “Watch, little baby” and returned Her gaze to the sexually charged Titan. You swallowed hard,trusting your gorgeous Goddess and her all knowing confidence and turned back around.


  Ja’Michael leaned back down positioning his Leviathan Dick for the powerful pussy just below you. The scene was absolutely cinematic,watching the God sized Dick lower and lower.. and then,just before you… CRASH into Her puffy lips. A loud squelch filled your ears,the scene before you putting you in absolute awe. The building sized Dick was disappearing right before your eyes into the Holy depths of your gigantic lovers Ocean of vaginal nectar. 


 A commanding maon boomed above. A pleasured gasp erupted from behind you. All you could do was stare in amazement,jaw agape,dick hard as can be,heart racing,and a yearning to see more.


  The massive tool came back out,each vein and rippling dick muscle glistening with the nectar of Goddess. His abs flexing as they worked to withdraw his hips for another huge thrust. And the Hammer dropped again. And again. And again. He was full on pounding the pussy of your Goddess. And you couldn’t look away. The sound of their hips colliding,the loud squelching and the sight of the Titan before you was mesmerizing. That is,until a booming “FUUUUCK” behind you drew you to another sight. A face contorted with pleasure..breasts,bouncing and heaving with a layer of sweat building.. those long loving arms stretched and gripping the sides of the couch. Your mind raced with arosual,jealousy,frustration,more arosual. You wanted to be the giant. But you the unique view you had was irreplaceable. All you could do was grab your own dick and begin to stroke.


 Their moans reverberated the world around you. The atmosphere,now fully emerged in sex further clouded your mind into deeper depths of arosual. The monumental dick before you pumping like a piston at a speed you still had a hard time comprehending. 


Splatd69; spare juices sprayed up onto you. You lost your load at that. Eyes rolling and hips bucking you came right at the head of your queens vagina. You fell on your back,breathing heavily and half hearted watching the Titan continue to pound. In a post orgasmic daze and simply lying in the rhythm of the intercourse you were content. This wasn’t so bad.


 Then the Giant stopped. “Hold on shawty,let’s stand up.. bouta go deep.”


Hmmm? Yehh…” She lazily spoke,and gestured him to slide out and get up.


 Oh shit. 


 He slid his enormous dong out of Her and did just that. Standing back up to his full height,your Goddess leaned up. You were panicking about being forgotten and slipping off. Foolishly. She was much too smart and loving and to ever forget about you. Her beautiful finger came down and pressed you securely into Her skin as she began to stand up. 


Standing up and moving to where she could bend Her  6’2  frame over the couch,she pinched you up ans brought you to her lips. “You’re gonna get real cozy and watch Me cum down there,kay?” Her warm hormone laced breath had your loins stirring again already. She bent down and down and down until you were above her left foot. She tucked you safely between Her big and second toe. It was a little moist from the sweat and smelled to match. More of Her pheromones to drive you crazy. You looked at Her and she threw a “deuce” fingers. Not entirely sure if this was meant to be cute or for your command to have a 2nd orgasm,both you’re fine with and the latter may be inevitable . Then,rising back up halfway to stretch over the couch,She returned Her attention to Her equal sized lover.


She threw a look back at the Giant Ja’Michael. “C’Mon… give it to me.” The words dropped out of Her lips with as much seduction and lust as you could put into 4 simple words.


What a Goddess.

Chapter End Notes:

Next up. We get a more humiliating situation,watching the love of your life get pounded by the handsome devil from far above. Reviews Please.!!