- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some feet action for ya!

CCC 4


* WHAM WHAM WHAM*


High above Ja’Micahel was absolutely laying into your Goddess’s hungry cunt. Her moans of satisfaction rang throughout the room. Her twin tower legs coated in thick Athletic muscle began to quake.


And far down below between her toes,you were getting smashed and squished as she scrunched her juicy digits from the pleasure of Ja’Michaels satisfying Rod digging out her guts. The smell of her vinegary feet overtook your instincts once again as you began to stiffen between your own legs. Lungfuls of Her scent flowed through you from having to take deep breaths as each toe scrunch took your breath away. Despite that you desperately tried to lick to sweat and grime from between Her toes as they pummeled you. Good Goddess,this woman could turn you on beyond capacity most days.


Clawing at Her flesh eager to have more and more of Her,you were simply a bug along for the ride. You had to really take in how small you were in comparison. You hadn’t had any interaction with other big humans since you were found and kept. But now,gazing up and watching the two Titans bang each other’s brains out,looking like monuments having a passionate sexual outing. Each squeeze of Her bulldozer toes lifting you,squeezing you,rocking you with unadulterated power. You’d have loved to play with Her feet at your old size,but this was heaven on your tiny little earth.


Glorious it was.


 POW


A massive resounding smack on Her big athletic butt elicited an absolutely adorable whine. Her massive. breast swayed too and fro with each powerful thrust. The mesmerizing sight only fueled your lust as you tried to hump Her toes between each toe scrunch. Her toes have a good firm squeeze and didn’t let go this time. She lifted her foot up and you were suddenly gliding backwards. She put Her toes on top of his,and pressed down. The combined smell of both of their feet took you out. Exploding a second time now between Her toes,you flailed and shook until you went limp across Her toe trying to catch your breath. Above your enormous owner also had an earth shattering orgasm,releasing a howl that shook the room.


 He pulled his meat out of Her. And stepped back while She regained Her balance and shook from the orgasmic aftermath. “Oohhh… that was great. And I see it’s Ladies first,huh?” She panted. “We’ll I know just how to finish you off.”

  

 She guided him around Her to the couch,and sat him down. Getting down to Her knees she plucked you from your safe space between her toes,and despaired you onto Her generous breasts. You held on as she squeezed them together to create more of a floor for you. A glob of Her still minty saliva splashed onto you.


Well…. You knew where this was going.


 Too tired to protest while also coming to terms with a level of enjoyment(despite your jealousy) of sharing your big owner,you dropped slightly,nestled between Her mighty house sized boobs. She leaned forward gazing into Ja’Michaels eyes seductively. “So.. you Ready to cum on these big tiddies?”

Chapter End Notes:

More organismic bliss on the way! Feel free to tell me how ya feel in the reviews 🥳🥳🥳