- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Quick heads up for a little more waterworks within though if you have come this far then thank you and its little surprise


Jeff was elated, his monster penis was slowly receding to a more manageable form for the time being. Having spent its load at the expense of hundreds of tiny vehicles, hundreds more commuters and the structural integrity of the tunnel itself, it would enjoy a brief respite. He could only feel the grinding popping metal and bodies around his sensitive meat; he would never see the true scale of the subterranean destruction he had caused. Instead, he just got a view several hundred feet above a few blocks of buildings and streets that were still strongly affected by his motions. In his forward progress while he banged the tunnel, his thick shaft tore up and exposed another several hundred feet of the tunnel, pulling his massive body along with it. He looked around at his surroundings at the bustling city, as evening was turning into night. Many had already laid eyes on the god and goddess in daylight during their erotic antics earlier but now the night would only serve to cloak their movements from those far below. He then returned his gaze to those below examining the devastation his body had indirectly wrought. The vibrations from his massive cock ramming the tunnel a quarter mile away down his torso had cracked many of the streets below his face, breaking water mains causing urban geysers to erupt. All the vehicles mired in traffic were undrivable due to the shaking with every thrust causing multiple collisions. Even standing was not an easy task. Several buildings were also in rough shape, many with notable cracks showing now and even a few apartments and one office tower had collapsed into the streets below. Smoke still rising from them, he also noticed some little ponds of fluid as well that did not appear to be from the water mains as the drops had come from above. He soon realized he was the source, as he was lost in his passion, he had worked up a sweat. The first to be doused were the helpless dangling emergency vehicles but several hundred feet below the true weight of the salty fluid would be felt. People bracing themselves on bouncing vehicles and on the roofs of some heavily shaking buildings were unaware of the danger from above until the first drops started to hit. All the action was warming Jeff up nicely, even in the mild evening air, he was working up quite a sweat. One of the first drops hit an intersection smashing a number of traffic lights and crushing two cars' roofs in under the heavy liquid. The next drop landed onto a ten-story office building shattering dozens of windows, raining glass and salty droplets on the people below as the building had a couple gargoyles blasted to the ground. They would soon be far from the only horrors as another drop hit a crowd of people trying to enter a bank for shelter under some assumed notion a vault would survive any impact with the god among them. Dozens were killed instantly by the sheer volume of fluid, and others now noticed something outside the booming sex with the city was wrong. As Jeff's pace quickened more and more drops fell growing in size and coverage. Here a taxi was flattened, next a multifamily home simply imploded by the heavy brine, snuffing any rubble out in a wet gooey mass soon thereafter from which no one would survive. As his strong cock drove him forward, another group of buildings and people would enter the impact zone. When he was finally though it looked like a warzone, but instead of mortars it was the sex sweat off a giant's brow. Jeff was quite pleased with this but now wanted to seek out his lover, as he wanted to share his appreciation with her, and she had been shopping for long enough. Malls were overrated he thought, and Carrie was about to help along their demise.

Carrie worked her inner lips and clenched her tight labia on the former escalator riders, grinding them into a fine paste with just her pussy alone. The metal escalators fared little better, grabbed and wrenched by her strong womanhood, she would have trouble finding worthy fulfillment among these insects, but luckily, she would soon be joined up again but the one flesh skyscraper that could broaden her horizons. Looking down over the exhausted mall, she wanted to try to find something that tickled her fancy. Hopefully one store would have something she could wear. Searching for one of her favorite spots she scanned for the color pink. Carrie then found what she had sought on the ground floor, fourth overall, looking a tad bit crowded with frightened guests, but it was soon to be even more packed. The little twin stores of Victoria's Secret and Pink were favorite stops for her, along with Jeff who also enjoyed dopily looking at the various associates working there but also imagining Carrie in the most risqué attire they had. The little boxy stores were right next to each other but would still be a delicate process to extricate them. Carrie once again used her fingers to pincer double the stores. She used both of her hands this time, demolishing another section of walkways causing them and dozens more to tumble to their doom three floors below. Five more surrounding retailers were also completely obliterated as Carrie punched another sizable hole in the mall killing more victims between crumbling walls and consumer goods. With her earlier practice she expertly lifted the two packed stores between her hands and soon separated them with a tremendous crack. Many skimpy articles of clothing and a couple shoppers fluttered down to the rubble below, but the two stores were wrenched skyward with almost thirty shoppers and associates between them. The nippy evening air did their work again as her nipples hardened to their full twenty feet long and over ten high expanding to the size of box trucks. She had been ignored a number of times at these stores in the past but now they would have no choice but to pay attention to her. Without uttering so much as a word Carrie lifted her hands containing two retailers towards her foreboding chest. The press of the upwards acceleration knocked all the people flat, as they struggled to their feet in time to see their new views. Each got to witness a 40-foot areola approaching at great speed peaked with an aroused nipple. Her milky white breasts were so massive that they soon dominated the entire view, as on the ride up a few saw the city lights for the last time. Carrie knew it was rude to point, but she was excited and was about to do her best to hide it. The tiny patrons knew their fate thanks to the current heading, and all tried to rush to the backs of the stores. First contact occurred as her hard nipples smashed the outer display racks of lingerie and sweatshirts crushing the wooden and metal racks. Feeling the inanimate tingles playing out she pushed the stores further, now deeper towards the huddled masses in the back. Her nipples were so large in comparison they almost took up the entire stores with only a few feet to spare on the sides. Luckily for the people inside they were not quite long enough to impact the back wall. However, they were tall enough to touch both the floor and ceiling of each. Gently Carrie removed her fingers from the little stores and stood proud as her new nipple rings hung in the night air snugly for now. She decided to keep her little accessories until she grew bored with them, or her arousal level dropped to the point where the fleshy hardened points that held the thirty souls man hundreds of feet above the ground loosened. Looking back down she spied one more toy in her cereal box, along with the great concentration of morsels begging to be dessert.

Jeff enjoyed his view down, but he slowly plotted the next moves. He watched the insects scurrying to escape him making very little progress and felt the tingles by his softening dick as it continued receding, dragging a number of now flattened metal carcasses around it and especially underneath. “Sorry about the recent rainfall. Let me help dry you guys off.” With that said, he pursed his massive lips and began to blow his warm humid breath on the people below like his girlfriend had done earlier. Most of the windows shattered and all manner of people and vehicles were caught up in his cyclonic breath, his huge lungs generating more carbon dioxide at great speed. He watched as the headlights and taillights flipped wildly down streets as transformers blew and rows of streetlights went dark as well. Satisfied he had helped clear off some of his sweat, he now had to get out of the hole he had helped dig. Launching his massive hands down into the cityscape, he first would have to withdraw his meat from the remains of the tunnel. His palm and fingers covered dozens of buildings, at 230ft long and 130ft wide, it was a massacre just for the sake of leverage. With his unfathomable weight upon them, he pressed the remains of the buildings and streets deep into the earth, causing a few cars and buildings on the sides of the impact zone to land on top of his hands causing further damage. He enjoyed every impact, from the feelings the apartments and stores had breaking level by level under his hands, to the never tiring feeling of the little metal shells of the various cars and SUVs all folding in on themselves underneath various body parts of his. With his great arms support, he began to move his great pubic bone backwards, bringing the shattered remains of hundreds of flattened tunnel dwelling vehicles into daylight. His titanic cock was now back out of the tunnel and without his wide meat to support them, the severely stretched walls all collapsed over a hundred feet onto the already flattened shredded vehicles, sealing them in and completely blocking an escaped route. Not that the huge field of cum covered wadded up traffic further down failed this either. With his meat free of the cozy confines having done maximum damage, he sat back and kneeled, withdrawing his hands from the ground, now big, darkened prints juxtaposed against the web of streets that were now cut off. As he lifted his cock and balls off the ground, they carried with them some pulverized debris of their earlier tribulations. Mainly flattened metal bits and pieces and former living members of the population, now bits of clothing and red splotches on Jeff's member. He looked back towards Carrie as it may be hard for a 2,300ft man to sneak up on anyone, but with her level of attention she was paying to the final stages of the mall, he might try his luck.

With a fiery passionate look in her eyes, Carrie was honing in on a few more targets. Another carnal urge was also stirring within her as well, but it would get in line between her other passions first, as the latter would surely be the end of the mall at least. First on a turntable near the mall center was a shiny red C7 Corvette convertible. The miniscule people stranded hundreds of feet off the ground on her nipples were slammed against each other on the back wall of the stores as she bent down. Carrie expertly extricated the entire turntable that the tiny car was on and lifted to her face. She examined the intricate details of the interior of the dwarfed sports car and recalled one of her favorite olfactory memories. "My," she recalled, "I really do enjoy that new car smell." With that, Carrie hovered the showpiece a few feet below her great nostrils and sniffed at the helpless vehicle. She thought she could just pick up a few hints of it and greatly increased her inhale. But this proved too much suction, snorting the dwarfed drop top careening up into her massive right nostril. She felt the little fiberglass body of the car getting mangled by her sensitive nose hairs, but the air flow was so strong that the mucous peppered car soon wound up in her throat. "Whoops, well for what it was worth that little red Corvette smelled princely." She said as she now swallowed the tiny thing whole.

Carrie now turned her attention to the bowl on the lowest level with the most remaining marooned people. The food court had it all from Arby's to Zaxby's and most others in between on the rapidly outdated mall directory. Now missing the escalators and elevators, close to 600 people were effectively trapped. "Well, I am a big girl now and have a big appetite to match. The smells wafting from your little food court are enticing, and you little rainbow sprinkles will be icing on cupcake. Just hope the Sbarro has my fave slice warm. Or at least the mashed potatoes and gravy at the KFC." With her subjects sufficiently panicked and still trapped, Carrie began to lower her face towards the mall again. The people in the stores stuck to her nipples were once again violently tossed to the back wall and peppered with display racks and merchandise, but other than the booming feminine voice they could only imagine what was going on outside their dark warm fleshy prisons. Her feminine chin and soft cheeks were wider than the five stories of walkways but her ultimate target lay below. With brute force she smashed all five levels crushing another fifty hapless shoppers between the concrete and her skin, pancaking them as Carrie went for her evening meal. Only dwelling for a moment on the things breaking against her soft skin, she exhaled lightly over the hundreds of trapped people in the food court, only a few dozen feet above them showing off her broad 75ft wide smile. Running her huge tongue over her lips wetting them, she stuck her tongue out at the south end of the food court above Ms. Field's and Baskin-Robbins along with a number of tables and chairs. She liked being unique and did not mind having dessert first. Besides there would be a plenty salty main course to partake in as well. Her four-story tongue made a squishy touchdown on the stands, the workers had no chance to escape becoming one with the various cookie trays and 31 flavors. Filling up half of the bowl of the food court, she began to lick up the whole mass of people, seats, tables, indoor trees and restaurants. On her sensitive taste buds, Carrie felt hundreds of flailing limbs along with the metal chairs and tables mixed in with many more exotic whisps of taste from the eateries now resting on her tongue with their fryolators, grills and beverage syrup machines all tossed onto her pink muscle. With half of the food court now shiny linoleum, cracked concrete and pipes leaking water from the sinks and fixtures, she withdrew her tongue into her mouth once more. Entrapping all inside on the inside of her closed lips and growing pool of saliva, she took aim at the second half of the food court and its hundreds more patrons and workers. Slurping up almost all the remaining people, whose faint screams even reached her great ears as little squeaks and pips, she let the rest of the furniture, foods, shoppers and even a number of plants all join up on her 100ft tongue. She wasted no time in using her great rippling tongue and saliva to thoroughly soak all 600 people and items in her mouth. She sloshed them around mixing them to get the most taste parcels from her crowded mouth. This was a mini massacre in and of itself, breaking limbs and drowning a few scores of helpless people as all manner of metal items and disintegrating restaurants were violently hurled around along with the constant pressure changes. With great care she swallowed all of the saliva along with a couple incidental shoppers, feeling the flavors within. She was near the top of her class in chemistry and could pick out a number of flavor profiles. These in turn reflooded her oral cavity and now she wanted the salty filling within the masses to burst forth and add their flavors. She now lifted her tongue up towards the unyielding hard roof of her mouth and the rows of enormous teeth, making short work of everything within, liquifying many people. She sat up once more, the nipple riders again thrown to the floor. She swallowed once more, this time with even more flavorful bursts as she returned her gaze to the now empty bowl that was once the food court. The mall itself was in a sorry state; broken shattered walkways, stores and bodies strewn all about. But due to the latest need that popped into Carrie's mind, the mall’s undoing was about to conclude.

Slowly Jeff rose to his massive feet. Once again at his half mile height into the darkening skies, he saw how the city was now twinkling to life, though at his full height only the tallest of skyscrapers made it to his thick shaft meaning each of his legs alone were roughly the size of the tallest buildings in town. With darkness at hand in the tiny city below, Jeff marveled at the intricate grid of streets lighting up with the orange street lights, the tiny vehicles navigating the same streets as well as all the miniscule buildings most not even reaching his godly ankles. Looking directly down he saw the dark patches caused by his pounding flesh earlier now with a few more micro emergency vehicles with lights flashing looking into the abyss that his bulk had created. He then looked in the direction of his still kneeling girlfriend, as she was face deep in the mall looking like the t-rex in the Explorer from Jurassic Park on a much larger scale. Using her distraction to his advantage he figured it was time to move that way. He did his best to tip toe, but even stepping lightly, the destruction at ground level was immense. Just his big toe alone was the size of a five-story apartment building and sunk too deep into the tarmac to keep his balance dragging around six vehicles down with it on every step before his other toes joined. Instead, he decided to go heel first, gradually settling his weight on the rest of his foot with every step. To the tiny people below, it was still utterly apocalyptic. Traffic was deadlocked bumper to bumper across the city now that Jeff had so thoroughly plugged the tunnel. He did his best to maneuver his enormous foot onto the roads on this step, but it would be a tight squeeze. His sole covered close to 140 vehicles of all types taking out an entire block sidewalk to sidewalk. His ankle even towered over the little buildings at ten stories above the ground. It felt incredible as his calloused sole buried the traffic and pedestrians along with a block's worth of light poles, trees, trash cans and other urban debris. It was all flattened under him as he felt faint tickles of first the lights and splintering trees, followed by the metal shells of the tiny vehicles, ending with the faintest sensations of the hopeless crowds of people who found themselves smothered by his endless weight. As his bulk sank the flattened masses up to sixty feet below their original height, close to 250 lives ended, all from one footstep, and several more lay between Carrie and himself. The next tiptoe he tried landed squarely on rows of businesses and multi-story apartments, none taller than his ankle before, they would soon all be indented in the soft earth beneath. Those who tried to stay put instead of escaping heard a raucous crunch a few blocks over as his foot ended a block's worth of cars, trucks and taxis, but gave little indication of the danger soon looming above them. Jeff felt the top floors of an eight-story office tower giving way, crunching a couple floors before the whole thing collapsed into a pile of rubble, as soon the AC units and water towers collapsed on multiple apartments under his unyielding skin. He was as gentle as he could be, lowering his foot so as not to alert Carrie, but his progress was slowed by trying to enjoy the amazing feelings beneath his feet. Soon almost twenty different buildings were being leveled under him, as some explosions blasted down as the gas lines ruptured as the floors were compacted. He barely could even feel the heat under his worn skin but enjoyed feeling the crumbling building materials varying between the wood, bricks, concrete and metals all being reformed under him. A cloud of dust soon arose around his right foot as his foot finally settled in another depression, ending another few hundred lives. He was making a little progress, but Carrie was changing her position and Jeff could tell she meant business, as it was not going to end well for this shopping center. He crept a couple more steps causing more devastation but now paused for a moment to take in the splendor of his lover as she relieved the mall of its duties.

“That food was all so yummy, sweet, salty and just a hint of metallic seasoning.” Carrie concluded. “But now I am having the same issue as usual with your mall, especially from my lofty vantage point. I can never find the bathroom! And this girl has to go, so forgive me if I am curt, but this will hurt you a lot more than it is a relief for me.” With that still kneeling nearly over the battered remains of the once foreboding facility, she began to relax her Kegels. A great flood was about to commence, and for the five hundred or so remaining people at the mall, those on the upper floors above ground would have the greatest chance of survival, but not even Carrie would be able to predict the full impact of her golden deluge. Those stuck to her nipples in the Victoria's Secret and Pink stores breathed a sigh of relief as well for now as they would have been in ground zero for a soggy ending. Not that their rides were over yet. A slow trickle soon became a steady deluge as she did her best to sweep her stream from the missing Sears up across the vast expanse of the mall. To the hundreds of people remaining, the salty yellow warm putrid liquid was overbearing. They were either crushed outright by the massive volume falling on them, though an unlucky few were even taken out by the metal balls of former escalators and vehicles from earlier play that were clumped together under the immense pressure inside of her. The rest were drowned in the tidal wave of Carrie's urine, as it filled the first three floors. As her flow kept going it seemed weird to her that very little was making past ground level and out into the streets. Brushing her long black hair out of her eyes, she looked down at her mess she was making. A lot of debris was floating around including ruined merchandise, waste bins, whole kiosks, and the bodies of many drowned and struggling shoppers. A dewy ammonia-tinged mist now hung over the area of the mall as her warm pee was heating up the night air around it. She was puzzled by how no matter how much she kept going as her torrent started to wane, that the flood never really gained the higher ground. Looking a few blocks over though, the reason soon became clear. A tiny eraser sized square hole in the ground with metal fencing around it was leaking her fluids out onto the streets. Carrie looked around several blocks and saw many more similar flowing holes surrounded glimmering in the streetlights. Carrie realized it was the subway stations. When she had crushed the subway car earlier on the Sears end of the mall, she opened up a gaping hole to the central lines which she unknowingly filled with her bladder filled with her warm fluids. She had no way of knowing how many casualties she had just caused, but it numbered over a thousand people along with the 400 drowned in the mall itself just from the act of relieving herself. They would never see daylight again deep underground in subway trains and beyond the turnstiles in stations. All overrun in her torrential fluids. Carrie was lost in the moment when she felt a tap on her soft shoulder. Normally while she was peeing this would startle her, but she knew only one person who had the stature to reach the thousand feet to her soft shoulder.

“Looks like you were more than the mall could handle” Jeff said softly behind his love as she still squatted over her womanmade lake. “Well, I felt the mall was on its last legs anyways, so one less big box dotting the landscape.” Carrie replied. “Wanna help a lady up?” she asked. Jeff was more than happy to oblige, reaching his long arms down to her soft hands. He pulled her up to her full height as the lovers got the first look at each other in a little while after their separate journeys. “Well, this is a new look for you,” Carrie noted. “I love the tiny strobes you have in your hair and have never seen you with a necklace before.” She also noted that the yellow and blue CSX brand was not known for its neckwear. At first Jeff spoke to her only with his eyes. Then he finally found the words to say, “Thank you, are those mall outlets on your nipples or are you happy to see me?” “Guilty,” she replied with a curtsey, “a little column A, a little column B.” With that, he surprised her by grabbing her ass cheek pulling her tight against him and enthralled her with a deep kiss. They made out for a few minutes aroused by the destruction they had brought upon the city. As Jeff thrust his tongue deep into Carrie's mouth, he could pick up some of her earlier food court meals' faint flavorings. He continued to palm and knead her left cheek, pressing his growing manhood against her as it dislodged a few of flattened vehicles from earlier. As the two leviathans pressed their bodies together, the end came swiftly for those in stores on her erect nipples. They were crushed as Jeff's chest pushed the retailers against her stiff skin, ending thirty lives in a messy bloody pile beating against their impossibly huge oppressor. Carrie’s hand clasped the back of Jeff's head roughly pulling him in for their deep kiss, inadvertently crushing half of the emergency vehicles he had put there. After a few minutes they finally broke away from their long make out session to look at each other and the once bustling city far below. Looking down at her perky breasts, Jeff noticed he had accidentally ruined her little accessories, noting "Sorry my dear, but it appears you've got red on you". The remains of the stores fluttered down as bent racks, displays, clothing and building materials. Still pressed against her were the red splotches of former shoppers and some bright garments that were either on display or being worn by the now liquefied people. Seeing the shattered remains of an ambulance on her right hand she replied "it appears I too have accidentally mussed up your attire. Well, we are now back together, what are the plans?" Looking down at the portions of the sprawling grid below now fully lit in the spring night, Jeff felt it was nearing time for a grand climax to the day's adventure. "Maybe we can get away from your de facto toilet here into a fresh portion of the burg, we can do the same thing we do every night, pinky" With that the two lovers prepared to move on together once more.