- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A friendly contest is hatched with dire consequences

Surveying the landscape around them, Jeff and Carrie looked at the tallest skyscrapers downtown with their facades lit by many offices in the night and a few more highways beyond completely deadlocked with traffic making little headway that would have to be visited as well. "So, should we head downtown where the lights are all brighter and we can forget all our problems?" Jeff asked. "Sounds good to me." Carrie replied, getting the dated reference with a shrug. There was no mistaking that the giant couple was on the move again. No longer wanting to tiptoe and even maybe wanting to put more emphasis on their steps, the pair began an almost strut across the city. With nearly a combined mile put together, the goliath pair were forever altering the landscape. The booming steps shook the earth as every step they took was causing devastation to the densely packed streets. Dozens of smaller apartments, businesses, parking lots and vehicles were pressed many feet into the ground. Behind them darkened foot shaped gaps in the lit grid marked their passage. The buildings were getting larger now and the streets narrowed. Not that either of them could fit even a single foot on only one road without squashing the buildings on both sides. But now a few were making it up to their knees but even downtown in one of the biggest cities in the region, they simply towered above everything. Carrie had stumbled upon a twin fifty story office building pair. Calling Jeff over to her they were delighted to each have their own toy without having to share. Her feet firmly planted in the former company parking garage, thoroughly crushing the structure and all the various vehicles within, they bent down to get a look at their latest prey. The duo now stood over the structures admiring all the offices with lights still on from the hard workers burning the 9pm oil. They were a little dismayed however to also see many people trying to escape as micro cars were exiting the garage under the buildings and through the lobby a flow of itty-bitty workers in business attire. They would have to fetch their new toys quickly to retain a suitable captive audience. Neither of them had really done many studies in the way of structural engineering but it was a good time for a quick course now. The two adjacent buildings made it close to Carrie's knees in height but were much more fragile. "Let's see which of us can keep more of the buildings intact by comparing heights" Carrie stated as the lab tech in her always loved a good experiment. With that they both began to examine the base of their chosen buildings at the street level far below. They formulated their strategies and prepared to put their plans in motion.

Carrie went first as it was beauty before brawn as she saw it and used her fingertips to crush deep into the plazas concrete surrounding the lobby entrance. She also made sure to place two thirty-foot-deep finger holes in front of the garage, burying a now flattened Acura sedan deep at the bottom and causing a couple more escaping workers' vehicles to tumble into her hastily created pits, trapping them and cutting off all escape for the rest. She then dug her hands around and under the building palming the underside of the garage on all three floors. Carrie slowly and carefully began to lift the building out of the ground. It took a little effort to pull the flower box sized structure up out of the ground. All the little lights flashed then went out in a shower of sparks as the electrical lines were severed. It was also a bit wet as all the sewer and water lines were cut off from the grid as the hundreds of trapped people felt a rumbling like the building would collapse, but to their surprise they felt like they were going up. It was no easy task as she needed to be precise, years of playing Jenga would have to be used now as the tall building was a little wobbly in her gentle but firm hands. Those on the top floors suddenly watched their already dazzling view get even better. Many office workers and custodians at this late hour saw the fluorescent lighting suddenly flicker out accompanied by the tremors. The dim emergency lighting snapped on, but it paled in comparison to what those with views of the windows were seeing. Most were accustomed to seeing the city 500ft below but now depending on the cardinal direction of their windows, they either saw the skyline receding or the unimaginably huge naked torso of a woman in intimate detail. To the many people on the higher floors, their first indication trouble was afoot coming as the tremors started to approach them not to mention as their various media devices showed bits and pieces of the twin monster's earlier play. As the sun went down a new level of panic gripped the city as darkness descended on the beasts. But now it seemed the time to escape had already passed, as many brave or foolhardy souls remained, thinking the size of the buildings along with the location would be their salvation. In reality it made them too tantalizing a target to pass up. At first, they saw twin tan smooth pillars of her legs bracketing their suddenly vulnerable feeling building. Those feelings only increased as two huge hands shot past them and towards the base of the structure. They must have severed the electrical lines along with a few other rumbles that shook the whole building as Carrie got to work on the plaza surrounding it. Soon their perspective began to shift again as the city seemed to begin to recede below and the heavenly body next to them seemed to be going downwards. First, they marveled at her knees as solid legs built into smooth skinny thighs. Next the moment most of the men on board had been waiting for as the world's biggest vagina came into view. It was still a little wet from her earlier play and looked to be able to engulf a lesser building than theirs. From some of the more salacious reporting they had heard many had already lost their lives in the depths of her folds. As they passed her cute belly button their momentum seemed to slow, but not before getting a decent view of the cusp of her breasts. They were symmetrical and at this scale could easily demolish their suddenly quite vulnerable building between them. She now stood at her full 2,000ft height and held one hand under her building, the other softly on the side windows for support. Looking over at Jeff she said, “your move hot shot”. The leviathan looked down, sizing up his target. It would not be as easy as Carrie made it look.

Looking at his giant girlfriend holding such a big building with ease between the lower floors by her womanhood up to the top floors by the cusp of her squeezable breasts was a definite turn on and maybe a bit more than distracting from his similar task at hand. Besides she would always seem to win at Jenga with her lighter touch than his brutish tactics. But Jeff would still take a shot at the lone building now as it's twin was hoisted high above its original location by his beautiful girlfriend. Getting his 200ft hands down to the level of the building by her knees, he sank down on his ankles. His enormous member watched keenly by those below, as a few twenty story buildings were approached by a trio of objects that put the Hindenburg to shame. The taller buildings in the city were now put on notice by the sheer enormity of Jeff’s cock and balls. This would not be their last encounter but for now Jeff was concentrating on another taller of their brethren. Of the hundreds of people on this starry night looking at jeff from this tower had a number on the roof deck cafe. At first his hairy skyscraper shaped legs and thighs came into view but seeing the sheer sky dominating mass of his upper body really caused a few to drop their spoons from soups that would never be finished. But then almost directly up a huge trio of anatomical pieces appeared, suddenly and dropped towards them at great speed. Thankfully they stopped short but two huge hands still shot forwards towards the lower levels of the building they inhabited. One of the better views downtown would only increase soon, not that any could control their fates now. A great rumble occurred as ten gargantuan fingers now wrapped around the lower levels, breaking glass and shaking all fifty stories of the structure. Jeff was going to try to wrench it out like a carrot from the ground. The plaza and streets below became bombarded by first glass, then metal window frames injuring many and damaging escaping vehicles. But worse was coming as soon as bigger pieces of office furniture and some unlucky workers began to plummet out open windows to their doom many floors below. The whole building was beginning to twist and wrench. But an upwards motion started, but then a great crack appeared by the fifth floor that spread across the entire building. Suddenly the first four floors were left behind as the other 45 lifted skywards. At first those on the upper floors thought they would crash into a 200ft member, but thankfully sailed past as his upper torso dominated the views. The great monster’s hairy chest now filled the view as the upwards motion pressed people down but started to ease. Those on elevators now stuck who pressed the down button were the most flummoxed of all as the cars seemed to have a mind of their own and thought they would crash into the roofs of the building yet kept going! The effects on the ground of this also wreaked havoc as large pieces of the fourth floor rained down around the plaza. A large office desk and tons of drywall fell on a duo of SUVs trying to leave from the underground garage. It served to crush a gray Jeep Grand Cherokee and white Audi Q5 who thought clearing the gantries would be their salvation but were in the wrong place at the wrong time. The exit to the garage and most of the building now blocked, the rest of the people within on the first floors were still trapped. The people in the cafe now saw the train as it hung around his neck, serving only to extenuate his great size, as they rose nearly half a mile into the night sky. With many popped ears, the little people now got to hear the great lovers before them measure up and see who won. In the end it would be all of them who would lose at this macabre contest, but all in the name of love.

“Let’s see who's bigger now.” Jeff told his girlfriend as they held up their prizes to compare sizes. “I do not think they will need to break out the chains to measure this one.” Carrie chided him. It was not quite close. As her boyfriend Jeff gripped the side of the building in his hands tight, she only counted 46 floors intact as papers and office equipment still rained down a quarter mile above its original starting point. He held out his prize up to Carrie who cradled hers in a much more delicate manner. They noted that hers had an extra four floors all the way to the lobby and beyond including three parking levels with some now exposed vehicle headlights shining out. It was no contest as now they would have to dole out the prizes. “It looks like I won babe,” Carrie noted. “So, what did I win?” “It was not quite close either, beauty beats brawn but I am sure we can come up with a nice consolation prize for me as well perhaps?” Jeff asked her. She smiled and leaned in, planting a long, wet kiss on his lips. “When have I gotten into the habit of disappointing you?” She replied. One more wet peck and they broke off the kiss looking down now at the darkened buildings in their hands. “Hmm, what to do with these now?” Carrie asked. As Jeff examined his building close up, he saw many people in the cafe on the roof deck staring back up at him and Carrie. “Well, it seems we have interrupted a few dinners on this lovely evening.” Looking further down at his tower he saw many broken windows along with a few more details of the former offices such as furniture and even a few specs of light that must have been people with their cameras trying to document the events ongoing for them. They both knew that this would be their final message to the world as they thought of ways to best utilize the opportunities on their hands. The only other lights from within the structure were the emergency lights and a few red ‘exits’ that led nowhere as the stairwells and elevator shafts ended very far from their original destinations. It finally dawned on Jeff what the prize would be for his lovely Carrie. “Well sweetie, I have an idea of what your prize can be, the world's biggest lollipop. How many licks until we get to the center?” She of course was enamored by the idea and would reward her beau handsomely, but first she would enjoy her new prize. Jeff did his best to keep the building in his hands level as he brought the roof towards his girlfriend's waiting mouth. She moved her building in her hands out of the way since she wanted to preserve it for their ride. Carrie was in for a treat.

To the people in the cafe, it was hard to understand the bassy voices of the giant lovers above them. But they did pick up the inflections in their tones, and the hungry eyes looking over them as the uber predators looked down on them. Beyond any of their control was the massive face of the woman as she loomed over the cafe with a monstrous seventy-foot smile on her face. She parted her lips letting out a sigh washing over them with her sweet breath. On it they thought they could smell a hint of fryolator, possibly left over from the food court she had just chowed down on but was looking for something a little classier now. Carrie's smile now widened as her enormous oral cavity opened once more revealing her glossy white teeth and a pink tongue that looked like it could topple most buildings in the city by itself. They were also acutely aware that they were no longer connected to the building's foundation as Jeff held the building between his hands as steady as he could muster, but soon assisted his lovely girlfriend in collecting her prize. The people on the roof could barely brace themselves as a wet slick contact was made as her heavy tongue made contact with the outdoor furniture, servers and patrons were crushed against the roof beneath them. Letting Jeff control the building beneath, Carrie dragged her tongue in long strokes across the rooftop licking it clean. Those who were not crushed outright were generally injured and writhing as she brought them along with the other debris back into her mouth. Another sweet salty delight awaited Carrie as she swallowed them all down, joining many others in the pit of her stomach. Jeff was getting a little careless with his toy as Carrie held on to hers mainly intact. He almost lost the handle as the building leaned with Carries strong licks, overcompensating her pushed the building into her cleavage. While even at this scale she did not have the largest of breasts, they encompassed fifteen stories and stuck out seventy feet from her chest. It was more than enough to keep the building entrenched in her booby trap and shatter even more windows. By now the lovers' rough play with the structure was taking its toll, and all this power was getting Carrie a bit wet once more as Jeff started to get hard again. The building was starting to show cracks and would not be able to take much more abuse. Noting this, Jeff began to grind the building more roughly between her breasts causing a low moan to escape Carrie's lips as she looked down at the failing structure. Soon there was an audible crunch as her mammaries took their toll and the whole thing started to collapse in his hands. He did his best to press them against her great tits, but it was like trying to catch sand as all sorts of building materials fell between his fingers. With maybe ten stories left he was able to maneuver them behind her cute ass and pressed them against her, bringing her ever wetter crotch against him as they soon began necking once more. She expertly held her structure to the side as they made out feeling the rain of debris by their toes as blocks around were pelted with bits and pieces of the former tower. As he pulled off his wet kiss, and his hand away from her pinched butt, they looked longingly in each other's eyes. Then they both looked at the nearly complete fifty story tower in her hands. It was time for Jeff’s consolation prize, and he knew just where to take it.

Looking down at the decimated plaza, there were still hundreds of people trapped either in the remaining four floors or the underground parking garage had piles of debris blocking their points of egress. "That was such a lovely little lick and feeling a structure collapse between my tits felt amazing, how can I ever repay you dear?" Carrie asked. Looking at the fifty-story building in her hands up and down to the three stories of the parking garage supported by her palm, inspiration came quickly to Jeff. "Let me have a seat here and will let you know the plan babe." To the remaining people in the stump of the building below, all eyes went skywards as the giant ass started to descend. The entire plaza was in the shadow along with all the roads surrounding the former towers. His cheeks obliterated the remaining four floors with almost no resistance crushing almost a hundred people. The underground garage was next, all three floors packed with vehicles were squashed into the hard ground under his settling weight. It felt great to sit down and feel so many more things breaking against his unyielding skin. Another pair of circular depressions formed over 100ft deep at their maxim from Jeff's bulk. Looking up at his beautiful smiling girlfriend, his shaft soon began to inflate once more. It now towered above the landscape and was bigger than many of the buildings in the city by itself. Looking down at him from her lofty height Carrie asked, "what do you have in mind?" "You know me well enough by now to know what is on my mind" He replied looking up at her, then the 500ft tower and at last his own 230ft tower. She nodded with approval. "One kabob coming up," Carrie joyfully noted. Nothing could prepare the tiny people in the tower for what was approaching now. The tiny people in the tower were at first relieved as they thought that the giantess holding them was setting them down. But soon they realized something was amiss as the giant's head came into view with its flashing emergency vehicles still trapped in his hair and a wide grin on his face. "Hold on babe, I may need to improvise some lube with your hands full." He searched the ground for some solutions to his problem and found several, though none would be quite as effective as his girlfriend's lips, upper or especially lower, but she was otherwise occupied and there would be time for that later as the night was still young. Spotting a number of tanker trucks within his 750ft arms reach, he began to get plucking. Each tractor trailer was only half as long as his fingers, cab included. One second the trucks were mired in traffic, the next their headlights and marker lighting all soared at great speed hundreds of feet in the air. The driver could not believe his eyes, first he was heading to the docks with a load of crude oil, now suddenly the view from his windshield filled with a building sized cock approaching at impossible speed. The impact was swift and smeared him and his whole truck along with its thick black load against his long rigid shaft. Truck after truck joined the first, some unoccupied but many with frightened drivers, who added a little red fluid to their various cargoes. Some had milk, gasoline, volatile fluids etc but Jeff's dick was so long he was having trouble covering the whole thing. Scratching his neck, he remembered his neckwear and gave his forehead a "could've had a v8" smack. The answer was there the whole time.

Jeff began roughly decoupling a number of rail cars from his necklace as Carrie looked on enamored patiently holding her building. The train engineer was helpless as a dozen tanker cars were plucked from the long freight train on the giant's neck he was trapped on, threatening to send the whole train plummeting. A few sections did fall, dozens of rail cars tumbled harshly down Jeff's broad chest, landing with crashes on his hairy thighs or in his forest of pubic hair ensnaring the multiple ton mangled metal railcars. He then squeezed them over the tip of his massive penis, spilling thousands of gallons of flick viscous oils on his tip. Chucking the hunk of metal that comprised the squeezed railcars many miles away from his sitting position, he coiled his hand around his wide shaft slicking the whole 230ft length. He was now ready for Carrie to land the structure down on him. She began to lower the whole building towards his erection. For the people watching from the windows, the giant man dominated their entire view. Watching his great head then great hairy chest go past, a few guessed correctly what part of his anatomy that they were going towards. But nothing could prepare them for the sheer devastation his member would bring. The people in their vehicles in the three levels of the garage were hoping the ground was slowly approaching but instead a great bulge formed in the concrete at the center of the structure lifting a dozen cars and CUVs towards the roof of the level. Having removed her hand from the bottom of the building, Carrie made contact with Jeff's hood, fifty feet tall and sixty wide, the impact zone was quite large. Like a whale breaching, his monster hood cut through the first floor crushing a dozen vehicles parked or occupied but this soon repeated itself on the next level. With each floor came a deep rumble as people in the lobby felt below. As his shaft widened, he would sometimes catch a car or office equipment depositing the mangled remains on the levels above. People in the lobby now heard a loud cracking sound as the carpet in the middle began to lift upwards. Suddenly a great burst as his massive cock pushed dozens of flattened vehicles into the waiting area as the first stuck elevators started going up. As a couple former cars tumbled down many more were pushed onto the top of his dick. Feeling the building getting inserted onto his massive cock felt amazing as each floor gave way under immense pressure. He felt the floor trusses, drywall, office furniture and many frantic bodies bursting and crumbling against his sensitive skin. Those who survived the initial volley watched as the entire center of the building was replaced by an enormous flesh colored shaft crashing through floor after floor. Hearing the crashes get quieter as the next floors were pulverized further up. A number of people were trapped by the collapsed walls close to the impact zone as the seemingly endless shaft rushed past. A few were struggling to be freed by coworkers but as his cock got deeper, many were caught and dragged to their demise as they were smeared against Jeff's rigid oily cock. By now his hood had cleared halfway up and the building into the fifteenth floor. Carrie was being as careful as she could be as she impaled the skyscraper on her boyfriend's member. Finally, the base of his shaft made an impact on the ground level of the struggling parking levels. On the twentieth floor, a large conical hood finally burst through the floor, but his twenty-foot slit just kissed the ceiling knocking down several tiles and destroying some fluorescent lights. The people on the twenty first floor heard crash after crash getting closer, not sure what to expect. Suddenly all at once the rumbles stopped and an eerie calm came over the people, maybe they were on the ground once more. But they sensed something was wrong as the building seemed to list at an angle. A few tried the stairwell only to find to their utter surprise a wheel sticking out of a hunk of metal blocking the view and escape route. It was a severely mangled Kia Soul, barely distinguishable to its former self starting twenty floors below in the parking garage. Most of its lime green paint had worn off the severely crumpled and scraped body hardly resembling the machine it was minutes earlier outside a misplaced emblem. Right beneath in the darkness was something else though, something tan that seemed to be much bigger that pushed this automobile all this way also blocking the staircase, and it was warm whatever it was. But soon it would retreat, it seemed, leaving the crumbled mass of metal behind. This tormentor would make more return trips soon enough finishing the job. Carrie withdrew her hands, and they admired their latest caper. They may have been the only two amused, but both were getting much more aroused than ever before and would continue to play on this.

Chapter End Notes:

A loser is crowned multiple tines