- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome to the grand illusion.

The miniscule people in the office tower could not see the danger looming above their heads now. The building was a little bit square to suit her needs, but she would pressure it into a more desirable shape she figured. Having moistened down the sides there would be less friction, but she had other tools to help accomplish this as well. Using the fingers on her right hand, Carrie began to stroke her moist lower lips, peeling her labia and getting herself ever wetter. Those on the ground who had survived her hairs earlier antics now could only watch as she played with herself in preparation for the next move. People stared up 500ft above the ground as her wide fingertips vanished into her dark, moist folds. Thousands of people froze in place, mesmerized by the goddess masturbating above them. The moment felt like an eternity for them but in reality, was a matter of seconds. Traffic was at a standstill all around the area still as the goddess looming above removed her very soaked fingers from within her. The ground began to shake now as she shifted her weight to get into a desirable position as she was ready for some action now and downtown would certainly have to redraw the maps after this.

Many people had their tranches broken as she removed her fingers from her moist hole above them with a slurping smack sound, and the ground began to shake in earnest making standing difficult. Carrie began to maneuver herself lowering her steaming cunt towards the doomed company building. There was a press by the front doors to try to escape but the large SUV was still blocking the main entrance, though soon this would buy those within some precious time. Her great outer lips just kissed the corner of the building, snapping the attention of over 100 people upwards as a new sound and rumble began from near the top of the building they were in. On the streets surrounding the building the most were now frozen in fear as her incredible womanhood made contact with the building above. Some people abandoned their stuck vehicles and ran in all directions fearing the coming touchdown, but many more were frozen in place waiting for the show, hoping the building that was now dwarfed by the massive woman above them would somehow stop her from touching the ground below. Others ran into adjacent buildings that were also under her inescapable shadow, as her ass was lowering over a whole city block with many dozens of buildings and several thousand people. The object of her affections was clear but there would be much more collateral damage on the way down.

Jeff now had a new ring to go along with his hair accessories and necklace, even if the latter would take away the regional record the skyscraper had held. But it would retain even less of its former stature soon enough. Inspired by his girlfriend's antics, Jeff’s shaft started to grow again, and soon it was pointing right at the observation deck like a cycloptic Frank Herbert sand worm, and already it had bored many wide holes into the surrounding areas. Silently, he lowered his hands behind the building, easily able to bracket it from the other side to hold it in place as the forces were about to be unevenly spread towards the top of the building. His two-hundred-foot-long hands wrapped a large portion of the lit building into a tan pinkish darkness as they covered ten floors a little lower than the observation deck's top floor. Many people were glued to the window, though the colossus was standing still it seemed his manhood was getting closer. Now sticking out it’s full 230ft length, Jeff was readying his next movements. He loved how the ten stories of concrete and glass felt cooling his warm hands down as they wrapped around a good portion of the besieged structure. Just as he was about to lean into the structure that barely made it past his mighty meat level, he was interrupted by a loud feminine moan a little way away. Carrie was making contact with the population in all new ways.

Feeling her lower lips just slightly start to kiss the roof of the structure, Carrie moaned loud enough to grab the attention of every person within miles, including the half mile man who almost made contact of his own. Carrie willingly was ignoring the whole kindergarten lesson of the square peg in the round hole, but corners were to be cut in this endeavor. This round hole certainly had more than enough weight above it to do the trick. She did her best to be gentle as the little building was wet from her earlier interactions with it. The cooled glass, metal and concrete felt like nothing she had ever experienced before as her great pussy lips spread across the rooftop. A few small crunches against her sensitive skin were the various antennas, water tanks and roof access doors which were all quickly crushed as her labia splayed across the top of the building. The office workers and custodians on the twentieth floor heard many loud crunches and scraping above them as the whole building shuddered. The white ceiling panels began to bow downwards and deformed as a few dropped onto the desks and computers below. Most people rushed towards the windows or stairs/elevators to make a much too late escape. The fluorescent lighting flickered as the shaking was already playing with the electrical connections. Trying to properly mount her toy Carrie continued to lower herself and used her fingers to part her lips just enough to start to envelop the phallic structure.

“And now,” she said triumphantly, “time for a magic trick. I will make this building disappear.” On the streets around the building pedestrians all watched in fear as the world's largest vagina made a loud wet touchdown on the roof of the building above. With a loud crunching, slurping sound, her twin labia began to open to reveal the chasm within. The smell of her lust was overwhelming to those around as the lice sized humans had their senses all stimulated by the descending goddess. Carrie now felt her steaming pussy lips stretching as they spread over the whole roof and started to crawl down the sides of the building. The people inside, especially those nearest to the many large windows on the facility, their views of the busy streets below were about to be forever altered. On the streets below people were frozen below some pointing as the noise commenced from above. All attention inside was grabbed as the top floor residents watched as the ceiling seemed to contact as tiles and light fixtures fell, some suspended by wires flickering as the windows had something dark and pink suddenly brushing past on all sides. Suddenly they were cast into darkness as the lights kept the building dimly illuminated as now the windows also seemed to bulge in. The vents had stopped working when the ac units were squashed by Carries flesh above, but the mass of flesh began to burst windows in the upper floors and the great pressure began to deform the structure. A number of office workers and custodians would be involved in the action first, but over a thousand victims lay under her great shadow, more sacrifices to her pleasure.

Jeff was not going to let his massive girlfriend have all the fun, though he was a little jealous of the twenty-story building she was about to ride. Though he certainly had the structure in length and as was becoming increasingly apparent, in rigidity and strength as well. He also knew Carrie was becoming aware of this too and he would gladly play this to his advantage soon enough. But he was a patient man and a little play while she worked herself into a frenzy would serve them both greatly. So, his attention returned to where his massive cock was pointing towards, and that was the top five floors of the skyscraper. As his hands wrapped around the opposite side of the high structure, he could not help but wear a smirk. These people must have been watching him and his girlfriend for a while. It may have been an advantage earlier on, but as the hours got late and the sun set, it made them a bigger target. The approach was agonizingly slow but soon it became apparent that the meandering route the couple was taking was drawing them ever closer to the large building they inhabited. Even from a great distance the scale of the humanoid titans became apparent, but it was only in the recent hour as the paths became more direct towards them culminating in the towering penis before them. Now two eight story hands blotted out most of the light over eight stories on the opposite side of the building, leaving the view of cockzilla as the last vestige of the outside world that they would experience.

Jeff began to lean forward, as he took his 747 in for a landing. The tremors from his massive body approach caused the elevator's brakes to automatically apply, making them stuck on the various floors, including one nearly full car at the observation deck level on the 105th floor. They would be fortunate to have a swift ending without seeing what caused their fate. For the others the rush on the staircase came too little too late. Still others would not even bother to try to run, their fates sealed as the piss slit became so large and close that it was both above and below the glass as he made first contact with the tall building. The metal and glass felt cool to his massive cockhead as it pressed and spread out. Windows bowed in briefly, even though the glass was a bulletproof composite, as the deformation worsened. It held for a few moments but suddenly burst inwards covering four floors on glass and some bent steel brackets. A few people who were still too close to the glass were knocked over or stuck under the debris as now a tan wall of Jeff’s dick entered the structure. The people inside barely had time to brace themselves as the massive monster mashed them into oblivion. The floor trusses tried to shift but the heavy steel simply bent now as their exit on the other side was blocked by Jeff’s hands. It was utter chaos on the top floor now, with people tripping over each other trying to get to the other end of the building or down the staircase as it shifted out of place. All the while his massive cock met very little resistance and had some unique sensations now tickling his hood. As he entered the building with force, he could hear that his girlfriend had a smaller building entering her with similarly destructive results.

Carrie had never had any inkling of what a deforming building would feel like inside her, but as the top floor was enveloped by her hot flesh it was a wild feeling like no other. Concrete crumbled and melted away exposing steel which warmed fast as well as all the glass she touched shattered to pieces. To the people inside however the perspective was one of pure terror. Some had ventured too close to the windows and after being covered in shattered debris were stuck as the edges of the structure were now a pink wall of wet horny flesh that was creeping closer to them. Soon a number of victims were dragged out the openings where the windows had just been and smeared to a pulp between the giantesses inner skin and the battered building. Those who were at a relatively safe distance for now from the windows watched in horror as darkness enveloped them as the shaking got even worse. The air pressure also rose as the massive vagina displaced it with many tons of woman still sinking from above. Floor after floor was dealt with in this way as her lustful pussy expanded to take in its new toy. She tried her best, but Carrie was so aroused that even with her wetness there was still a little friction and a few mini clenches that made loud noises to the core of the building cracking and straining. As she got further down, the corners started to become more rounded, sending more building materials tumbling inwards as she now had the top seven floors inside of her. She sank slowly savoring the induction but this only prolonged the misery of her newest toy. As she crossed this threshold the people at street level had not all accepted their doom and tried as they might to escape the huge landing area of all the skin closing in on 100ft above them. Some of the taller buildings in the area over twelve stories were some of the first things to go.

Ever since Jeff had pounded her earlier over the highway, Carrie had never been as wet as she had been on this day. The building within her now was taking on the brunt of this deluge, as more bits of masonry crumbled and windows all imploded, her inexhaustible fluids began to enter the fray. Down below outside the building no one seemed to know which way to go to escape the onslaught now starting to ramp up. First only the twenty-story building was being affected, but the roofs of many other buildings had her smooth skin looming just a few dozen feet away and sinking fast towards them. The initial building was already dropping some debris to the sidewalks around the structure, but her all-encompassing vagina took in most of the destruction at the moment, sending it inwards for now. As the corners of the building began a migration inwards from the unyielding vaginal walls of the great goddess, the casualty count continued to rise, though another great jump in the tally would be moments away. She had already half finished taking in the full structure and did what her bosses and former professors hated the most by not showing her work. Her calculations always seemed to prove correct regardless as she was clearly showing now by making a rather tall building vanish, with some room to spare. But she also knew how to fill in the rest, after her little vendetta was satisfied. Besides, her prior means of satisfaction was currently involved around that could reach its height and therefore taking it down several notches.

Jeff’s cockhead was now fully inside the building, taking up a third of the top four stories, and only a quarter of his length meant even though he was no math genius like Carrie, he could tell there would be some overlap that would not go in the building's favor. Stunned people were running out of real estate, climbing over cubicles and other office equipment as nothing seemed to impede the monster meat that was pushing past floor to ceiling. People were overrun and crushed many at a time as he continued on, only those in the observation deck could go unimpeded to the other side and watch helplessly as he advanced on them. The sensations on his sensitive meat were once more turning on the behemoth man as the whole skyscraper swayed from his raw power. People on the floors below the melee heard the noises above and were thankful to be out of the path of the shaft passing into the building, but the many who saw the fleshy tube passing above noted that hanging below was ten stories of testicles which would be even harder to avoid. He could feel the smallest of items breaking under him and being dragged along the floor his massive cock had not crumpled. Those felt even more interesting as the metal beams and wiring all crumpled ahead of him, as windows on the other side soon burst against his hands as tons of building materials and items were pushed against them by his own meat. Now, nearly three quarters of the way in, his massive cockhead bore down on those who were pressed up against the glass on the far side of the building by his hand. There was now no place left for them to go, and his massive fingers behind them were to be as unforgiving as his hard meat, with another fifty feet left to spare. This also brought his hairy wrecking balls to within feet of ten untouched floors of the building, setting the stage for another wave of destruction. The mini massacre however paled in comparison to the waves being unleashed by Jeff’s girlfriend a few blocks away, and he did not mind being outshone.

Chapter End Notes:

The show must go on