- Text Size +

It was now 10pm and the panic amongst the population had reached a fever pitch as both the giant woman and man were making simultaneous assaults on their intended targets and beyond. Long gone were the highway and tunnels leading out of town as the two had made would be escapees' part of their sexual play, completely jamming all the remaining roads in the area making the survivors sitting ducks that the two were sure to involve in another round of hormone fueled lust. The shopping mall was preyed upon heavily by the Asian girl as she ate her way through the food court before turning the remaining of the once foreboding structure into her own personal toilet. Next the pair hooked up again having a contest turning the two tallest twin structures in the city into rubble in her tits and a cum soaked sex toy for him. Now the woman had mounted a fresh building demolishing blocks more under her cute ass as she began to use it to masturbate. The man on the other hand went to the tallest skyscraper in town which up until recently made it to his junk, and after poking several holes in it with his massive cock, he now resorted to urinating on it to reduce the height even further. Many thousands had already lost their lives in the monstrous couples play, most under their unforgiving feet as they walked but countless more ended up smeared between their savory portions during their sexual play and still more in the bellies of the beasts, to be slowly dissolved as food for the pair. Nothing was spared by the lovers as the landscape around the city was moved down to the bedrock itself. Leaders were dumbfounded and action lacking as the pair had already cut off most means of escape and both of them standing nearly half a mile each meant little could be done to stave off whatever desires the two had in store.

To the tiny office workers inside the pharmaceutical building, Armageddon had come in the form of a giant woman's vagina, though many within the imposing structure were not completely sure what exactly was happening, and many would die never knowing. Lights flickered and office furniture fell, oblivious to the utter pandemonium taking place beyond the four trembling walls. In the uppermost floors the sounds and shaking was unbearable as furniture moved and surged across the floor. Also it seemed the air pressure was rising as ears popped and the hvac systems sputtering in and out sounded almost like they were flooded. This too brought in a scent familiar to some but many questioned this judgment as they tried to brace walls and bookcases from completely emptying their shelves. All of this action was of course futile. Others trembled and huddled in fear, not even able to stand as the whole world seemed like it was preparing to collapse around them. Those on the middle and lower floors who were trapped heard the sound and rumbling go down but then seconds later lifted back above them on all sides. This would only go on to continue and would increase in frequency and violence. Electricity began to have more frequent interruptions and the networks all went down at once. The only clue they would receive were slightly muffled but feminine sounds emanating from outside at a considerable volume. These began to be pierced with sounds seemingly of arousal. As the pace built these would only increase in intensity and volume, reaching a fever pitch. It would all be over soon.

There was also another flood occurring on the other side of the densest portion of the city. This yellow precipitation focused strongly on the soggy skyscraper that dominated the skyline. The dignity and now the very elevation of the building were being diminished before an astonished population's eyes by a man who rose far above the shrinking top levels. Jeff was getting a kick out of the utter devastation his simple action was having on the building. To the tiny people trapped in the offices hearing the torrents getting closer, the stream made a grand entrance from above, shredding the building itself around them. Down in the lobby the evacuation was progressing slowly through the revolving doors. There was a splashing sound now as the outside windows had a stream of yellow liquid streaking down first in a few lines but soon in sheets. While this growing waterfall distracted many from a more ominous internal threat that also started as a trickle. Far overhead from the lobby and atrium the tops of several elevator shafts and staircases were getting lower under tremendous pressure. As Jeff’s flow sheared floor after floor off the top of the buildings, his piss now was caught in and flooded the elevator shafts and turned the staircases into raging rapids. Earlier, while one of the express elevator cars was squashed against his meat when he poked a few holes in the structure, the other was also full of people heading down towards the lobby, when a scary drop was saved by the brakes as the car stopped between floors. As the lights came back on, close to thirty people were stranded in the cramped tight space. Little did they know how precarious their situation was as the lines above had been cut along with several stories and an unnatural funnel would direct a copious amount of fluid their way.

Carrie now hovered 150ft above the ground, still attached to the one standing structure for blocks around, as the final five stories of the building remained inside her warm, wet vagina. She bent her head forwards and held a few flowing black strands away from her seductive brown eyes to see just what her first wave of lust had brought with it. Gone were several blocks of buildings and streets, now a nearly two-dimensional map of rubble and twisted metal in the shape of her ass. In the middle was the building she was riding, almost completely missing any glass on the exterior as her internal pressure had already blown in almost all the windows on just her first pump. Looking at her body she saw how her wet labia were almost hugging the tiny office building and had dozens of mangled cars and trucks stuck to the wet skin further showing off her true scale and the magnitude of the destruction from her first touchdown. Squinting as hard as she could, and feeling smaller items on her sensitive skin, she thought she could even feel the tiny people, twitching and taking in one last view of the city below. Incredibly since most of the lines were underground, there was a little flickering lighting left inside the building. But breakers were having a tough go with all the pressure changes and shaking causing most emergency lighting to illuminate. There were also the onlookers from within and the pin lights of devices trying to document what they were seeing. But partially thanks to Jeff’s new ring a little ways away and most all other Wi-Fi being damaged along with the electrical systems, none would get to share their point of view with the world.

With the flood of his urine from above streaking down the front of the skyscraper, most people now stayed in the lobby rather than get drenched or worse in his gathering warm fluids. Little did they know that the real danger of this would come from within. A familiar but foul smell soon filled the building on all floors. It started as a trickle, a few streams soaking the carpet in front of closed elevator doors, but the rumbling from above was hard to ignore. It did not take long for the trickle to turn into a gush as people began to panic. Close to 200 people were on the first floor alone, and soon a feeling of hopelessness befell them as the people on the staircase noted his warm yellow river going past making stairs slick, but with the sound of the rapids above they knew they had to get behind the fire doors on each level before it was too late. A veritable nasty waterfall was heading their way at breakneck speeds. Door after door was slammed shut by the immense liquid pressure exerted on them as hundreds of people were caught up in the maelstrom and had a grand golden shower. The last few people made it to the relative safety of the lobby right as the full volume of Jeff’s piss hit the fire doors on the ground floor. They turned around to see the shatter resistant glass with the metal inside it was like a warm, yellow fishbowl on the other side. The express elevator doors now were spraying the ammonia scented liquid from all the seams like a submarine that had sprung a leak, likewise the stairwell doors. There was nowhere to run now.

The lobby of the pharmaceutical company was in a state of disrepair and the view had changed drastically. The surrounding buildings and streets had been replaced by piles of rubble and twisted metal so completely flattened, that the viewing distance was higher than it had been from this point for hundreds of years. However, the sky was no longer visible, as looming only 150 ft from their level in great detail was the underside of a female form. It was no clean sheet of skin either as the rectangular remains of hundreds of various vehicles stuck to it flattened with some wheels popped to the side and others left below on the ground. There were also many gray splotches of rubble and some crushed dumpsters, tree limbs and other debris. The most garish of all things lifted with her were countless red splotches, along with a number of clothing stuck to them far above, owned by the liquified victims. In the moment of impact as the windows all shattered, most were thrown back from the edges of the building. A big splash of her vaginal fluid was pushed into the building as well, getting the shoes wet of people within thirty feet of where the windows were. People were just getting back to her feet in time to see as she lifted herself back off of the ground around the building, her moistened pussy lips carrying crushed cars from the streets around them past the windows aloft with them. Another deafening feminine moan followed, certainly clueing in the final befuddled people in the building as to what their fate would be. And she was just getting started.

Jeff stood there continuing his sickening attack on the helpless skyscraper nearby, as he aimed his flaccid cock emptying his bladder leveling floor after floor of the building. Lives were ending by the dozens as each upper story was blasted away. He had already finished off twelve floors with three left that his balls had originally marred. While complete destruction and an instant death came to the victims on the upper floors, the indirect impact being felt far below was crueler though Jeff was unaware of this. A rushing tidal wave of warm urine slammed people caught out on the staircase into walls breaking bones and killing dozens as it gained speed. As the great torrent reached the basement levels they were quickly flooded as they filled quickly from the great volume of his fluids. Now the shatterproof window on the metal door to the staircases was a yellow fishbowl as loud metallic creaks were heard like a submarine that had been breached. The elevator doors for the pair of express shafts also were spraying at ever greater volume, and something had to give. The entire lobby was already soaked in standing tepid piss three inches and rising, as the doors to the outside were jammed by the stream of yellow cascading down the exterior. For the hundreds of people now trapped, time had run out, as there were several loud bangs and crashes from the water pressure blowing the doors inwards.

Done soaking in the feeling of the warming, crumbling top five floors of the office building attached to her wet cunt, Carrie began to sink back down onto her toy. The wills of hundreds could do little to stave off the lust of one abled. The top couple floors were in dire straits as their squared shapes became more conical and were shrinking into the pink abyss holding the building in its vice-like grip. In advance of her pink walls, huge globs of her cum invaded the structure soaking through multiple floors softening them up. Everything from the office papers, computer chairs and Ficus trees to the concrete and steel girders and many people were drenched. Not too long after all listed, and more were shredded by the unyielding inner skin and muscles Carrie so joyously lent. Those on the middle floors could hear the carnage above while noting as the looming skin and debris began sinking again. Suddenly her wet labia and clit glided past them, covered in closer more detailed debris including marble paver stones from the plaza, multitudes of bodies, and flattened vehicles grabbed from the streets around them including one completely flattened black Ford Expedition riding the wrong side of her house sized clit. Quite quickly on floor after floor all external light vanished as the internal building struggled to stay lit. The muffled sound of metal grinding with a ground heaving tremor that shook harder and was heard louder the closer to ground level you were. Furniture fell, pictures fell off the walls and people were knocked over, but the tempo would only increase to release.

The ship had sprung a leak and would take down many a sailor. Not that his torrent of semen was without casualties as well earlier. Heavy metal doors exploded inwards with such force that several people were crushed and killed instantly as these missiles became embedded in the drywall. The entire doorways now became an unstoppable surge of warm liquid. It took only a few seconds to reach the glass windows of the lobby and start to rise rapidly. Hundreds of people tried to climb over each other and floating furniture, but in less than a minute the entire floor was completely flooded in Jeff’s urine. Suddenly finding themselves in a hopeless situation, hundreds of people drowned in a truly cruel manner. The giant above had continued to relieve himself and the building was well weatherproofed, which now turned it into a deathtrap. Even as the final drops were shaken out of his dinosauric manhood, the portion of his flow that was redirected by stairwells and elevator shafts poured down in a hurry. Still more slowly made its way soaking through and seeping around floors. The building might no longer be as tall as it was before he had arrived, but it would remain standing. This yellow plague, however, would mean it would never be suitable for use again and deemed a biohazard. With more and more staircases becoming raging rivers as gravity gathered the many putrid tributaries, people were trapped on whichever floor they were on or faced death by drowning. The second floor may have had less people on it, but the results were just as deadly, as the building was quickly filled. Even minutes after he had finished, floor after floor was overcome in the warm deluge, finally enough leakage through smashed or open windows and other escape routes for the rise to ebb knee level on the eleventh floor. By then over five hundred people had drowned inside the building alone. People outside the building in surrounding structures not under the monster's feet now looked at the greenish yellow windows of the building that dominated the city's skyline. Many could not bear to watch, as more than a few bodies floated by in these scenes surrounded by the usual office equipment and cubicle walls.

On the ground floor of the office building at the mercy of the horny giantess, many troubling signs began to appear as the dangers presented themselves closing in from all sides. As the goddess’s sensual spot touched down again outside, the sounds of metal grinding from flattening vehicles along with her sheer impact against the flattened ass print she had just compacted knocked all over as cracks started to run across concrete support beams. As all the air inside was displaced by her thunderous landing, a flood of her juices flowed into the ground floor up to knee high in places as the air pressure also rose rapidly causing some to have nosebleeds and ruptured ear drums. Carrie was a cruel but unaware goddess indifferent to the tinies plight, focused solely on the pleasure she was extracting from their puny building. Still fighting the urge to simply grip the building with her inner skin until it imploded, she did her best to relax and worked up a steady rhythm. She rose once more though the further up she lifted the smaller the floors were getting as each pump took a heavy toll. Further mangled debris still rained down off her cheeks in the form of flecks of metal from obliterated cars, shreds of clothing from liquified wearers and concrete/asphalt from what were once buildings and streets. Much to Carrie's consternation as she rode up the building this time, she felt a crunch inside her near the top of her toy as the twentieth floor finally imploded from the pressure and the globs of her juices. She now knew that if she wanted to extract any pleasure from her cruise, she would need to do it quickly. Meanwhile her boyfriend Jeff was just finishing up with the skyscraper a few blocks away and would become yet another distraction.