- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Debauchery continues on a grand scale, with a few light snacks along the way

Jeff stood rigid behind his amazing girlfriend as she experienced both elation and disappointment upon her current endeavor. Hating to see that slightly pouty look on her face, he knew just the trick to widen the smile again for his love. He was as hard as ever watching Carrie ride sopping wet building remnants. He realized a shoulder tap would be a good way to announce his presence, but his fingers would be an improper reintroduction. Looking down at her long black hair as she bobbed away and back at his anatomy, he realized he already had the perfect appendage at this height. Leaning in as she began to rise off the decimated city blocks again, her slender shoulder blade made contact with his solid shaft. Her brown eyes opened wide again, but she sunk back down, unphased, moments later. He knew she was teasing him now, but he gladly went along with her game, knowing there would be two big winners in this contest. He began to shuffle his massive soles through the dense urban landscape, decimating the people in the streets who were unable to even stand against the constant tremors upon each impact Carrie's sexy body made.

Jeff loved the feeling of the buildings crumbling between his toes as well as the few top floors cascading onto the top of his feet. Their rides would not last long as most would collapse into piles of rubble or onto adjacent streets and buildings, fodder for his next step. But his focus was on his humongous pecker, as Carrie continued to brush against its underside on each lift. By now he was sure she realized what was coming for her, though she seemed distracted by his destructive foot action as she rocked away on her sliver of the former building. The way his steaming hard meat was making sticky contact with her shoulder was truly euphoric as he did his best to angle around her slender arms with his hairy pillar-like legs. He worked his feet through a few taller buildings now as he was working in a semicircle around 180 degrees to the front. This meant street after street of stalled vehicles and people within, along with those watching from shops and apartments were all caught off guard by his destructive presence. Besides, with Carrie riding the former office tower maniacally in their vicinity, even a behemoth like Jeff could get lost in the shuffle until it was too late. His girlfriend was captivated now by his feet, watching them effortlessly erase so many lives from existence in spectacularly destructive fashion. Looking down on them at such a close range as formerly large structures and machinery barely even registered to him. She accidentally almost lost the entire building within her grasp as she watched just his big toe alone bury five cars tightly packed on an urban street, shining headlights showing that they were likely occupied. A sensual shiver ran down her spine, as these were now buried under three stories of flesh, as the next step turned the various lit apartments and stores into fine dust as chunks were bowled over by his movements.

It was a small miracle that even the eight stories of the original twenty remained standing with the pounding her pussy was putting on them. This of course was an artificial victory for Carrie of course made the rules for this game and had been holding back, not for their mercy but instead to maximize her pleasure. This was little solace to the few dozen people still clinging to life inside the darkened building. They were mostly deep within internal offices that had not yet been flooded by her nectar or outright squashed by her motions. The warm taps on her shoulder were not as frequent as he worked his way around her towards the front, but also, she was not lifting as high, fearing her lower lips would simply disintegrate her pleasurable toy on the next impact from her godlike height. Carrie paused as the destruction her boyfriend was bringing was a bit more distracting than she would admit, but the onslaught of juices from her lower lips was a giveaway for the mental effects he was having. As she continued to look downwards, Jeff had finally finished his semicircular transit around his girlfriend as she looked entranced by the happenings at his feet. A new swath had been cut through the dense urban jungle, as a 330ft wide patch of devastation had sprung up via the simple act of motion on his part. Carrie kept her gaze on his predatory peds, but her lust would beckon her brown eyes upwards. Jeff gladly soaked in all this play as the reunited lovers needn't rush, and he had a few more plans of his own.

With both of his huge feet now pointing squarely at her, Carrie appreciated the view his body position would afford her. She looked longingly at them and the destruction around and thought of all crushed below his full weight. She then moved on to his ankles and hairy shins, to his kneecaps and up his toned thighs. Once her eyes reached this level, she was nearly looking level ahead now when the tiny few survivors within her damp prison had the first inkling that they would not be long for this world. First came the set of hairy balls hanging low and proud, still with bits of building material and rubble from pulverizing several floors of the skyscraper earlier. Just the sight of his masculine form was giving her goosebumps now, and she briefly tensed her inner muscles to near the breaking point for the tiny building sliver remaining. As cracks formed on most of the remaining inner walls, she briefly relented. But this would not last long as she drew her eyes higher to what was closer to her mouth level. She let forth an audible gasp, as Jeff’s member had swelled to a massive size. Her man's hardness was impossible to ignore, and at her height would be easily accessible for her to coax him on. Besides, this puny, disintegrating building inside her was indicative to what this city could provide her with, and here she looked at something that would actually fulfill her deepest desires without crumbling to her lust.

Her eyes now continued up to see just what it was her man was indeed thinking, but she already knew. Through his brown coiled tangles of pubic hair, past his chest to meet his brown eyes staring down at her, caused them both to share the same smile that they had been showing each other for months. Below on the lower periphery of her vision there was a large object bobbing, and maybe she would try a little double penetration after all.
“Wait right there,” she told him. “I want to add a few condiments to that big hot dog." “Take your time babe,” He replied. “Good things come to those who wait.”
He then placed his hands gently on her shoulders, messaging them as she frantically sought out a few select toppings. From her seated position she still had quite the view of the streets below, along with being able now to reach out and manipulate the tiny world around her as she pleased. She quickly found what she was looking for mired in the hopeless traffic, a white inchworm sized metal tube with headlights and tiny advertisements on the sides lit up, and Johnson Ave on the bitty LED board above the windshield. How fitting Carrie thought. With tender precision, she pinched the sides of the hapless bus and lifted it towards Jeff's thick cock. She then gently placed it on his shaft, and to their delight the miniscule doors opened as the tiniest of mites ventured out to explore their alien surroundings. Those unlucky few who decided to leave the confines of the mass transit vehicle found their shoes getting almost sucked off their feet by the grime from the earlier play involving juiced cars and trucks from the highway and tunnel, along with Carrie's nectar as well. They would not be alone for long, however.

Carrie was delighted to see that the tiny riders on her boyfriend's dick wanted to explore. His state of arousal was giving them a large landscape to poke around on. She felt they could use a few more friends and began scanning the streets again for more suitable matches for the forlorn travelers. Spotting a little greyhound bus with its signature navy blue and gray paint made a nice addition with some out of state flavor. For her next lot she had to use both hands, as an elevated train tried to escape the gridlock, but the five cars were only about as long as her index finger. She pinched the first and last cars as delicately as she could, lifting them from the tracks and placing them on another span. These flimsy toys were still less than half the length of Jeff’s shaft, and immediately fell on their side, injuring most of the passengers who struggled to escape the metal train cars. The city’s mass transit did not quite have this elevation in mind after all. And the next station they would pull into would certainly by their final stop. Not even coming close to running out of room on her man’s humongous penis, her big brown eyes scanned for a few more adornments to finish her flavor profile off right. She then spotted something perfect, owing to her heritage Carrie decided some home cooking would be a perfect topper. A bright red food truck she knew of christened “launching pad Thai” was near a small park she had within her reach. She had enjoyed the food on it before and decided it would make a fine addition to her face level collection. There was a pick of a number of other food trucks, so she closed her eyes and pincered two more at random, one buffalo wings, the other cheese steaks. She was now satisfied with her work and her eyes met Jeff’s once more.

As Jeff looked down on his girlfriend, she delighted her man by a few choice items to his rock solid cock. It seems his weapon of mass distraction had worked for now, as the tiny office building hidden within her was idled for the moment. This was of little relief for the few dozen survivors as her damp wetness remained and her heat was becoming all the more unbearable. For his part though he was elated as his girlfriend deftly began to add some crowded tiny vehicles to his length. Then another new sensation as the tiny people tried to venture onto his shaft. It felt a lot like miniscule geckos as feet stuck to his sticky rigid meat. Still, she kept putting more little rubber wheels supporting flimsy metal onto him, and the normally large objects felt nearly weightless. She even added an elevated train to the equation, which could not balance well on him upright. Still more of the tiniest specks of people tried their luck. Some fell face first into his muck and found it stickier than anything they had walked on before. Others even died right there, adhered to the goo, unable to struggle free of its death grip. Those vehicles on their wheels tried in vain to gain some momentum to escape the hellish situation. Try as they might, the thousand-foot drop would not have been agreeable anyways, but they already knew there was little chance of their situation getting better. Besides they were now face to face with a ginormous woman, who sat there after placing them where they were for reasons only, she knew. But the hungry look in her great brown eyes clued most into what her intentions were. And a girl this big usually got her way.

Carrie ran her enormous tongue over her juicy lips. She had sucked off Jeff many times before deep into her throat, but never did she recall such a mouthful before her. Her eyes focused on the massive rod in front of her face as hundreds of sets of miniscule eyes stared back at her, fearing what she would do next. A 45ft tongue deftly shot out from between her lips and moved towards the underside of his tip. As she shifted forwards, her vagina withdrew off the afterthought of an office building a little, exposing a completely flooded first floor oozing her love juice from every cracked surface. Something that was bigger than the building had ever been before she shrunk it significantly commanded her attention. Jeff let out a soft groan as his girlfriend's soft tongue made its first contact with the underside of his cockhead. He now reached his hands out and placed them gently on her long black hair. He felt a few knots that, unknown to him, were trapped vehicles seconds earlier before his large hands pressed them into scrap metal into her scalp, but other sensations were taking hold. She went on teasing his tip for a little before she opened her mouth wide sending shivers down the spines of those who were on his massive cock. She put jaws and any other living creature to shame with how wide she opened her oral cavity, and yet she would need every foot as Jeff had been known to be able to stretch most skin with his member. Intact windows on marooned vehicles were fogged up already from the heat of his cock rising around them, obscuring the view of passengers for a few moments. As Carrie exhaled her blast of air incidentally knocked a few would be escapees over into Jeff’s grimy mess, but it also served to blow off the condensation blocking many people's views. Most would wish not to see what was coming their way.

Opening her mouth as wide as she could, it would still be a stretch to fit him inside her. Parting her lips, the full seven stories, Carrie kept her tongue near the underside of Jeff’s dong. Leaning in she brought her 75ft long lips around his great hood. Jeff moaned as he felt a couple wayward cars pop between her soft lips and his tip. He stood there rigid with his hands in her silky smooth long black hair and began to pull her head towards him. As her lips expanded to take on more of his length, they began to interact with more of the morsels she had placed down for their mutual enjoyment. She could now taste a speckle of his pre-cum that was a dew drop on his slit, but it would not be the last salty snack on this big platter. All the tiny vehicles had their wheels spinning uselessly in the grime along with the trapped explorers trying to escape the advancing cave of Carrie's mouth. Her soft lips bore down now on the last elevated train car and the Buffalo wing food truck. Her tender barricade simply rolled the tiny truck over on his shaft a dozen times rounding its sides into a crumpled mess before they passed it by. The stuck train car fared even worse, flattening the shiny aluminum exterior as she worked along her man's meat. Carrie swore she felt a different tang of spices that was from the wings truck, but once her lips had passed it the taste subsided for the moment. She would be sure to do her best to extract the most flavor she could from her tiny morsels, as so many things exploded on her pink lips now. A bus here, another train car there, and almost constantly something far smaller with less mouth feel, but definitely something. To the tiny people, there was nothing they could do to avoid being smothered by her wet lips if outside of the fleeting protection of a vehicle. Most of these too were only delaying the inevitable if at all, as many were killed instantly as their metal shelters folded in on themselves. Other vehicles began death rolls in perpendicular to Carrie’s great lips, bruising and battering soft bodies within spilling contents along his length including a few doomed riders.

Already having half his length inside her mouth, Jeff was providing Carrie with quite a mouthful, and still over a hundred feet to go. Her attention was divided now as her nether regions clenched a bit more as she was quite turned on by this latest hole getting more amply filled. To the dozens of people clinging to life in the eight shrunken stories of the office building currently caught in her vice grip, a different rumble began as the air pressure increased, and the remaining walls seemed to bulge inwards. Something had to give as she began to wrench upwards to take in her man's long cock in her eager mouth. Most had already drowned in her sea of nectar on the first floor who weren't crushed outright, but these soaking juices were also taking their tolls by eating away at all the inner support columns of the doomed structure. A muffled crack was heard by the survivors inside the building as they felt something new, momentum upwards. They were about to go for a ride. While Carrie was sucking off her man, she was unaware that she now entirely lifted her sex toy from below right off its foundation inside her gargantuan vagina. Gripping it absentmindedly, she continued to ride down the length of Jeff's rod with her seductive lips, riding the ghost floors to twenty that simply no longer existed. Carrie and Jeff were entering a bliss few had ever experienced and being almost a half mile in height that few others could escape.