- Text Size +


Those still trapped on the bus watched as Carrie's all-encompassing lips drew closer and closer overtaking other vehicles and specks of people with determined indifference. She had made it about halfway and just crumpled an overmatched food truck when suddenly she stopped. Her upper lip was only about sixty feet from them. To their horror they could even see an arm and another torso pinned by her trying desperately to escape. But now she seemed to go in reverse, relieving those aboard the bus and nearby vehicles trapped on Jeff’s meat. The relief would be short lived however as it became more apparent that the giant woman was only getting warmed up. As she receded the true horrors of her great lips passing by was revealed. The shattered remains of the train cars, twisted into unrecognizable shapes, were taxing to look at when compared to the two intact remaining passenger cars. Most of the smaller vehicles had fared little better, a yellow wad of metal signifying a former taxi, inside what looked to be a food truck perhaps, only because of the misplaced, upright fryolator sticking out. Nearby, bodies plastered to the flesh-colored ground showed the human toll of her lick. Incredibly, there were a few survivors scattered about, even a black Lincoln Navigator, with the back end accordioned, but the large SUV still had its headlights on and movement inside. Others writhed in agony, stuck to his sticky surface alongside those no longer struggling. As her lips glazed his hood once more, the momentum of her huge face shifted their way.

Taking a little more than 100ft of her boyfriend's cock into her mouth also had an effect on the building within her. Inside the former office tower trapped in the tiny rooms due to the building being reshaped, the amusement park ride from hell had truly commenced. All around the dozens of survivors, everyday objects became weapons of mortal danger, with the walls, floors and ceilings having bodies and items ricocheting in all directions. After the initial grip and rip that brought them up fifty feet from the ground, they would suddenly find the laws of gravity suspended briefly as their host made her way back towards the earth. The tempo and length of his erect penis would play a huge effect on them as the suck had only just begun. Even the short ride had devastating effects as limbs were broken and items rearranged all over their darkened prisons. Innocuous office items such as computer towers, chairs, and the desks themselves slammed violently into each other and into those unfortunate enough to be surrounded by them upon impact. Limbs were broken and a few lives even lost on this first lick. Some were even in bathrooms, cut off from the water supply and darkened as the remaining toilets gave up their fluids, desperately trying to hold onto the wet porcelain would be the only means of survival for now. Given no time to recover from this initial trip, Carrie began to take in her man’s monster cock once more as the injured survivors were pressed into the unforgiving linoleum and carpets once again.

Just taking in the first half of Jeff’s dick supplied some new flavors to her culinary experimentations for the evening. Feeling the foil like folding against her sensitive lips along with the salty bursts from the speck sized people, there was a sharp tang added to them by one of the metal munchies. Carrie recognized the slight spice tinge that hit her permeable lips and taste buds as the buffalo wings food truck she had deposited earlier. Sure enough, it was flattened by her initial mouthful dragged back and forth by her initial passage. Several cars and trucks along with a shorter Mercedes Sprinter shuttle bus fell mainly intact off his wide rod. The tiny passengers within the vehicles along with several dozen people were sent into a freefall that was short lived but injured many. The landing on the soft alien surface was an indication that their troubles were far from over. Not all the vehicles landed upright and the five story drop onto the hot, wet rippling surface meant not all was well and the impact broke bones, windows and set off airbags in many cars. Overhead and just barely illuminated in the headlights not already shattered was the bottom of a penis larger than two blue whales end to end. Suddenly the tiny people felt the momentum shift once more as the giantess’s tongue beneath them lifted towards the beast. For Carrie, deep throating Jeff was a task she had gone about before, but never in her wildest dreams would she share the experience with so many other unwilling participants and viewers.

Those watching on the sideways bus who were spared the initial mini massacre at the mercy of the voracious woman, they watched helplessly as she started another approach. Her great lips once again smashed into the twisted metal from her first pass, obscuring the view and fates of those people who originally survived, some passed over thanks to a simple ridge in the massive man’s erect cock. Her copious saliva mixed with the squeezed oils from many vehicles and the blood and remains of the liquified people only aided her speed now as she approached her previous stopping point. The small train having lost it’s first two cars to her previous advance now had another surge of people trying to escape, only to once more be mired in the viscous fluids from his previous tunnel play. So many vehicles were squeezed between his enormous cock and the stretched tunnel earlier, that it had added the glue to entrap those who leapt from the overturned elevated train cars now. Those on the bus winced as the scenes unfolded only a few dozen feet away now, as her sweet lips mercilessly burst through people on contact, dragging them under or squashing them between the machinery she had so caringly placed up there. Some watched now as the overmatched Lincoln was shunted forwards until the front bumper was caught on another of Jeff’s ridges only twenty feet from the bus. They saw the frantic passengers lit up by the dome light in their last struggles as Carrie’s fifteen-foot-tall upper lip kept pressing on. The passenger compartment simply folded on itself, smushing the occupants like jam as the tiny white xenon headlines we soon bent downwards behind the surging engine, and her mouth moved past the forgotten SUV turning it into another dollop of twisted metal. Those on the bus now looked up in horror at her building sized face as it advanced on them merely feet away, there was nowhere to hide.

Jeff watched from above as his hungry girlfriend worked him over. Feeling so many tiny things popping and breaking between her mouth and his dick made him very hard, much to her delight. On the first pass she made it about halfway up his shaft, enveloping his entire hood all the while running her long tongue on the underside. He could feel the struggles of the vehicles and minute people as they tried in vain to escape his girlfriend's lips, but there was simply nowhere to go, and the grime held them all firmly in place. Her soft lips working him over was usually a turn on, but now there were so many other added sensations putting him over the edge. He could feel the little cars and trucks popping against him or rolling end over end getting mangled along the way, but the tiny people were harder to feel. They were like the smallest of bursts, though their clothes and breaking bones really were what he felt in their last moments. As her saliva began to accumulate, the pass back towards the end of his tip was getting faster. It also served to drown the injured, writhing survivors as the aftermath of just her first lick was horrendous. Glistening clumps and chunks of metal indicated where the former vehicles were, completely soaked in her warm spit. Splotches of tattered clothing were former people, now many in pieces torn asunder by Carrie’s ravenous tongue. As she lifted her shapely ass off the ground once more to take in more of Jeff’s length, the longest struggling members of their party were again on the move skywards.

As Carrie started her second pass on her man’s monumental organ, she once again lifted the entire building between her pussylips off the ground again. Those still alive inside felt a strong pull of gravity towards whatever still constituted the ground beneath them. Having Jeff’s cock filling her mouth again along with the feeling of the bursting toppings between her sensual lips caused even more fluids to flood her nether regions. The torrent literally began to flood out a number of the remaining survivors. But few would make it through the remaining trips. The enormous droplets, splashing into the unnatural depression created by her landings, were the only hints of any internal struggle. The remains of the building now were fully disconnected with the ground, her labia closing around the sawed off first floor. The foundation was already sat on and crunched deep into the ground. The walls were now closing in as the second story had any linoleum and carpeting pop from the flexing floors. Not all would get the chance to be crushed by this menace as now the movements began to get more rapid as a feeding frenzy was underway.

A blast of hot air blew by the bus as Carrie's upper lip towered above them. The last cars and people went into the abyss making a twisting metal and breaking glass sound mixed with screaming and a rumbling, wet smacking sound. The people closest to the outside of the bus stuck in the muck could do nothing but accept their fates however they wanted and vanished next, some dragged and twisted and killed within sight. Others were swept over the edge into another fate, as the people and lit up vehicles tumbled out of sight. No one on the bus could know that her massive tongue below was hauling a mighty catch. From below the whale shaped appendage that they rode on, the last thing they heard was a non-whale-like moan, shaking the entire vehicle. It was distinctly a woman's voice, and from it sounded like she was thoroughly enjoying herself at their expense and did not care. With alarming speed, her upper lip smashed into the bus broadside. Very quickly the bus began to roll, throwing everyone around as the space between shrunk rapidly as her sweet breath invaded from every direction along with a healthy dose of her warm saliva. Finally, they stuck to the inside of her lip and the five still clinging to life, none could see the hellscape below. As the air pressure changed, they were pressed against the inside of her ivory, building sized teeth. They were then shunted again from there and fell five stories onto another wet surface that turned out to be the giant woman's tongue.

Those on her unstable tongue were about to get more company, though most would be there in body only but no longer spirit. The maelstrom of shredded and flattened vehicles from Jeff’s dick above even killed a few survivors in a red Chevy Spark as they were crushed by the massacred back half of a falling train car. This gap with his massive cock was quickly shrinking as anyone who could look up now saw. Those on the shuttle bus could only watch in vain as the underside of Jeff's massive cock filled their view. A wet splash next to them meant another visitor would be along for the ride. This would be short lived as the movement never stopped for the mangled white misshapen neighbors, as the former bus approached the end of the line carrying only a couple mortally wounded survivors now. All attention was on the penis as it drew nearer to them. Tiny wheels tried to gain any possible traction, but this only served to tickle the giantess's taste buds as she curled her great tongue to fully envelop the base of her man's meat once more. The impact was swift and catastrophic. None of the tiny vehicles or people could put up any resistance to the unstoppable forces surrounding them. The bus, shuttle van, and six other cars and trucks met their ends in this way. Another two dozen lives to appease the gargantuan lover's lust.

Jeff was feeling all sorts of subtle sensations along his rock-hard meat. The latest was as Carrie's tongue wrapped around the underside of his hood and shaft, there was a slightly prickly, ticklish feeling that quickly diminished. It was in fact several vehicles being crushed and then dragged along between the lovers. The pressure between her tongue and his shaft would shred the helpless metal machines into pieces that would be further mangled as her blow job picked up steam. He also felt more tiny vehicles and people being pulverized on top of his cock as Carrie struggled to take in his full erection. She had gotten three quarters of the way down his shaft now and did her best to fit everything in. He felt her pause again drawing back revealing his shaft again now wet with saliva but still topped with numerous wadded up metal bits scattered about. There were still a few vehicles left intact closer to his base as Carrie's ass pounded the ground once more. She began to relax her throat in anticipation of taking in the last sixty feet of Jeff's rod. As he watched her settle back into her butt prints, she had so lovingly ground into the city, he was unaware that she held a few dozen more hostages deep within the vice grip of her vagina. Carrie was none the wiser either about their fates, but the erotic action between the pair ensured that in due time he would reassert himself into the fray.

Carrie had begun to pick up speed as she took more of Jeff’s meat into her mouth. This led to an oversight on the fate of the tiny people in the shrinking office building now riding along inside of her hot, humid pussy. Having already been plucked from the ground, the entire structure was now sealed from the outside world by her closed labia. Her inner muscles worked the remaining structure deeper inside her, the entire building at her mercy. She was no longer aware or focused on them, making their dire situation all the more demeaning. The micro struggles ended one by one with the same result, and it was not a pretty sight in any of the circumstances. The building slowly disintegrated inside of her but was holding steadier now as it moved with her. Anything not directly bolted into the flexing inner structure, including the people within, were being thrown around more steadily now as the momentum lifted up and down. His shaft was over 200ft long and as Carrie worked her final lubricating pass over it, the friction was gone, and the speed would only pick up from here. People tried in vain to grip onto anything that was not crashing around with them. Some grabbed onto sinks only to find the extra weight snapped them off the pipes. A few of the longest survivors were tethering themselves to the putrid toilets, which were made even worse by the fact that the plumbing now had a different source. As Carrie’s nectar made its way into the building via the existing piping, coupled with HVAC vents and massacred walls, getting a grip on anything was becoming impossible. The tiny people realized she must really be working herself into a frenzy now, her huge ass slamming into the ground in a steady rhythm as her man got the world’s biggest blowjob. By now only a handful of survivors, all of whom were gravely injured, would witness the culmination of the latest trial facing them. And the night was far from over.