- Text Size +

Carrie was back on the ground again, about to finish up tasting the vehicular relish on the massive hot dog in front of her face. Her big brown eyes met Jeff’s as he had his hands on her long black hair. He was gazing into her face and had such a wonderful, appreciative smile that she wanted to please him as much as she could. She knew he would gladly return the favor and then some, even if it meant going all night. Their relationship like any other had had its contentious moments over the past few months, but this erotic romp was bringing out the best in both of them she felt. Lost in the moment on that darkened night were a dozen survivors in the warm cocoon of her moist womanhood, walls slowly pulsating with every heartbeat of the aroused goddess. Also lost in the moment were hundreds of other pancaked people in former infrastructure underneath her rounded rear and Jeff’s feet. Scores more were slowly digesting in the bellies of the beasts, slowly nourishing the couple's lustful rampage.

With the twisted mangled shells that were up until recently various vehicles resting on her long tongue, Carrie found much less resistance along Jeff's shaft as she prepared to take in the entire length. Near his base by the forest of his coily pubic hair, there were still a dozen cars, trucks, a bus, an elevated train car along with close to fifty people. But the piece de resistance was the Thai food truck leaning precariously against a throbbing vein. Beyond this was writhing bodies, twisted and contorted corpses along with crunched metal all layered in copious amounts of saliva from her previous passes. And Carrie was just getting warmed up. Those final few survivors knew the huge woman whose great lips made an O over 200ft away would return soon, so as not to let the nearby landscape dry up. The sheer horror of watching her previous pass get agonizingly close, hearing the cars and trucks getting dragged and crushed mere feet away getting closer by the second was terrifying. The worst part was the screams of agony, almost always cutting off short getting closer until she stopped just short of a few cowering people. She withdrew to her idle position as the scope of her devastation was revealed. All along the shaft they saw only scattered remains, as most were simply obliterated or cast off the penis they rode on and into her awaiting mouth.

Carrie felt tiny things peppering her tongue as she made her first and second passes. At first, she could barely taste anything as so much moved around. The spinning wheels and flailing limbs were quickly halted as her tongue pressed roughly around Jeff’s underside. The walls of skin colliding squeezed out the juices from dozens of vehicles and hundreds of bodies, adding some more flavors to the mix. Each bursting car brought a different profile from the bigger busses and rail cars. The remains of the wing serving food truck was notably the savoriest. While the tiny, salty bodies burst the first pass through, the third would be more textural as most people and vehicles had already been juiced. She knew that she had already liquified most of her quarry, and that the next salty burst may be much more substantial, but she never minded swallowing this one either. She prepared to rise once more, knowing that she would be able to take as much of her massive man’s cock into her mouth as she could, as Jeff was as aroused as she had ever seen him. Carrie’s cute ass lifted from the ground once more, another long trip up for the tiny dozens of riders she was unaware of. She had now committed all her focus to the leviathan before her, her mighty vaginal walls gripping the office building tightly. The vice grip would compress the structure further, but her motions would be the true mortal danger on this mightiest of blow jobs that the world watched.

Inside a warm, shrinking hellscape of the cumsoaked crumbling concrete oval shaped obelisk no longer resembling the building it once was, thirty lives remained in the balance and every minute the number dropped. As the goddess carrying them had her solid ass smack the ground once more, the impact rocked the tiny, injured people to their cores. The remaining survivors in the various misshapen, increasingly damp inner rooms were pressed down once again as Carrie prepared to rise up all 230ft up her man's godlike, destructive penis. The pace was quickening as the friction was slicked over, those whose rooms without carpeting that weren’t crushed by the encroaching vaginal walls were taking a beating. Shaken against four walls and fixtures in a few inner bathrooms, most would be pulped beyond recognition. Like the marbles in a spray-paint can, but instead of viscous colored fluid, it was office furniture and equipment slamming all around them. The first floor and lobby, unmoored from its foundation, was now completely crushed by her closed labia. Her inner pressure continued to work the building upwards towards her cervix as the remaining six stories of the once seemingly solid office tower was brought further and further from the freedom none within would ever experience again. Wrapping her wide lips around his mighty dong, she finally had deep throated his cockhead rising to her zenith, the twenty some odd survivors within in various states of agony and consciousness felt the all too familiar feeling of weightlessness as their final rides commenced.

The fifty-surviving people on Jeff's enormous cock close to his base and pelvis watched in horror as his girlfriend's all-encompassing lips made it frighteningly close to their positions on her previous pass. Now she looked primed to return as the giant's hands on her long, silky black hair guided her mouth. In front of them was a certain but quick doom, some of whom on the bus and in the various cars seemed to accept their fate. Others looked behind them towards their behemoth host and the dense pubic hair forest holding many victims of their previous play. The grime was not as thick here, so a few people had already broken through, but the dense forest was no walk in the park either. Jeff’s coily pubic hairs were thick cables, strands entrapment all manner of items from his previous play. From bits of concrete and rebar along with various office items from his recent visit to the skyscraper, to items more indicative of his sensual play. Strung up and trapped were numerous bodies and dozens of torn apart wadded up cars and trucks. Some of these were completely soaked in sexual fluids from their hosts, and many of them had been occupied as evidenced by the amount of bright red mixed with the various vehicle fluids and white cum. As the few luckyish ones made it to this area, they grappled onto the hairs and debris, hoping to survive long enough to escape. But most could tell by the state of the twisted metal around that it was only a matter of time before the two used their genetalia in a more cooperative way.

Jeff felt Carrie’s warm lips parting again rapidly rising up his monster cock. He also felt more of the tiniest footsteps trying to run into his matted pubic hairs, faced with an impossible choice. A tiny car even managed to shoot forwards, only to reach the end of his base crashing into his skin. Jeff responded to this by pulsing his penis which barely slowed his girlfriend but knocked anyone standing down to his veiny cock. The miniscule vehicles fared poorly as well. The final bus fell over, crushing three would-be escapees between his rigid cartilage and the metal. The tiny car that crashed into his base did little better, the gray Corolla had a crumpled bumper and busted radiator at first impact. But after the giant pulsed his gargantuan rod, the small gap between his penis and base was closed, and most of the hood was crushed with the wheels popping out to the sides, setting off the airbags. The impact was so strong that the rear axle no longer made contact with his skin, and the trunk popped in the air hazard lights flashing. The two people inside were lucky to survive for now. Every second that passed as Carrie took in more of her man’s junk, more lives would end as she enveloped three quarters of the length. With 45 people left, they were running out of real estate.

Carrie loved the familiar feeling of her boyfriend's cock filling up her mouth as was a typical Friday night for the lovers. Tonight, was atypical in how many tens of thousands of unwilling participants shared in their intimate activities. The friction nearly gone from her momentous mouthful; she began to gobble up the remaining feet as his hood pressed into her throat. On her lips and tongue, she felt tiny pops and smoothed metal that were vehicles and people a few minutes earlier. They served to flavor and lube their demonstrative felatio, with a few more to be forced into this role. As she worked the final quarter into her maw, she relaxed her throat to take in his full size. The popping metals and bursts of flavor began anew as more crunchy vehicles lent their structural rigidity to her soft lips. She was going the distance now, plotting the course towards her man's pubic jungle. Many made the choice to bolt for it as the last few vehicles lost a few passengers, but it would be too late. Carrie felt the small cars popping, lending little taste along with people who were not fast enough, but the final Thai food truck hit her perfectly. This flavorful burst was quite satisfactory for this scale as her lips shunted a couple more cars and CUVs onto her tongue. Others were shoved into his base, wheels spinning uselessly in reverse against her lips, crushing and killing several people. For the few survivors on her tongue and the many of those who lost the battle, it would go from bad to worse as their view of the man’s mammoth cock receded. Far down below, her savory meal was having an effect on her previous, inadequate toy.

While her salivary glands were beginning to soak and drown it’s latest victims, it helped the dozens of survivors in the pharmaceutical building. Having gone the entirety up his cock and with the friction gone, Carrie could shoot up and down her man's pole in the most rapid of succession. Firing on similar impulses and synapses, her grip tightened on the now very hot and steamy concrete remnants. The tremendous pressure pushed more of the liquid portion of her play into the growing cracks and crevices on all six sides. As saliva was lent to her mouth it solidified them all in place even more against her nether lips a bit more firmly. With all sides as one with their giantess host’s movements, the whole building would move diagonally back and forth with unpredictable direction changes. Injuries and fatalities would happen rapidly. After a brief pause to swallow a little pre and snacks, Carrie got down to business. And there was no business like it, high above their host could be heard moaning and some of her smacking lips. Inside the building, office equipment shattered into smaller, skin piercing pieces. People shattered as well, as trips from ceiling to floor at beyond highway speeds quite simply liquified many. A few just managed to hang on to fixtures in tiny bathrooms, still getting cuts from broken mirrors, and battered by any other loose items like trash cans and soap dispensers. All the while, they were getting soaked as the plumbing was reversed and nectar flowed in through all remaining pipes. It would be a pathetic way to go for many. But the ride would not wind down for minutes. And by then most of the damage was done, but not all of it.

Several people had escaped into the edge of the pubic hairs, which were all coiled together in a dangerous manner at their size. But with the giantess’s lips coming they had little choice. They climbed off the base of his 747-length rod, and into the dense canopy overhead. Of the eight, two died quickly of asphyxiation as the ropey hairs strangled them. The rest would reach a higher point but almost all would be stuck there. Joining them were others deceased from either being crushed during sexual play and from being torn to pieces by enclosing hairs. Sometimes both. The true scale of the monsters was in focus now as tiny cars and trucks, many too wadded to recognize, were strung up as well, soaked in all types of unmentionable fluids. They knew similar fates would await them. They also watched as a few cars and people fell to her tongue which now receded back down the pole. They could only ponder the fates of those, but she would show them what could have been soon after. Along with Jeff’s precum and a lot more dressing from freshly squeezed vehicles and people, there were the bigger scraps of metal from over thirty vehicles and five intact ones. Many of those had their lights on, but the size of her tongue made them feel isolated. The dozen other living people would soon envy the crushed as saliva now rose all around in the dark surroundings. She would want to preserve this batch it seemed as she tilted her tongue back towards her throat. They could hear other screaming now along with a few car horns and alarms, but an ear shattering 'mmm' shook everything and overpowered all other noise. Even with engines racing, gravity was winning the battle.

Looking down at his glistening cock, Jeff watched as his girlfriend savored what she had plucked off him so far. As she took a moment to taste and swallow her light load, he swore he felt some tiny tickles on his pickle. Indeed a few writhing bodies were still down there, bloodied with multiple fractures, soaked in her spit. They were scattered amongst the remaining metal chunks on his penis. He also thought he felt some faint tickles in his pubic hair but brushed it off as so insignificant that he was distracted by other sensations. Scanning the streets around them that Carrie had not sat on, he never tired of seeing the grid lit up far below along with so many buildings of all sizes begging to be toyed with. As the lump went down the smooth throat of his towering, seated girlfriend, they once more caught each other's gaze. She licked her lips but also noted that Jeff was distracted by their surroundings, and Carrie formulated a plan. She had a good feeling Jeff would be on board, as he had that devious look in his eyes. Carrie abandoned what restraint she was showing and proceeded to bounce around working Jeff's hard cock. It was the apocalypse now for the doomed riders in her cavernous vagina.