- Text Size +

Jeff sat there feeling the faintest tickles under his hairy balls, as the crushed rubble and vehicles settled, and a few mortally wounded pedestrians writhed. This in turn sent a surge of blood to his monolithic penis as it stood erect above the neighborhood adjacent to where his huge ass landed. As tempting as it was to wipe them all out with one swipe of his god-like member, he decided that he wanted them to watch what happened next. By now the neighborhood flattened under his ass was forgotten, but they weren't the only districts Jeff would turn his back on. With his eyes on the prize a few hundred feet away, he reached out his right arm towards the dimly lit trinket. Trying his best to be gentle, he also wanted to come in at such an angle so as not to alert any of the residents of their upcoming adventure. The tiny apartment building was in for a grand surprise, and most certainly not what the designers had in mind for the facility when it was built a few decades prior. From Jeff’s perspective, it would suit his needs perfectly, as Carrie eagerly looked on waiting her turn to join in on the fun. As he made his right hand into a claw shape, he hovered above the structure now like the world's largest arcade game. Jeff lined them up perfectly, plunging his fingers straight downwards making sure his palm did not crush the roof prematurely. The trap was set.

Close to 300 people were in the apartment complex on this odd spring night. Most were awake from the foreboding tremors from the giant couple terrorizing their city with most aware of the lovers' salacious antics thus far. Many were either gathering belongings, packing vehicles in the garage below or just waiting in their apartments hoping that the building would be spared. Others even relaxed in the pool in the courtyard letting fate decide, as these few realized it was well beyond their control. As the giant sat several blocks away, those watching his moves on screens saw his massive arm reaching out and instantly heard some terrible sounds outside. Five, hundred-foot-tall pinkish pillars all pierced the crowded avenues driving a dozen of lit vehicles deep into the ground killing any occupants unfortunate to be underneath them. The sound of the impacts and rumbling as they dug into the ground froze the hundreds in their tracks and sent ripples across the pool. As Jeff curled his fingers under the building and underground garage, he was careful not to damage his prize, yet. The lights flickered as he nicked the underground wires, but the electricity remained on for the moment. The rumbling stopped for a few precious seconds now as the entire complex was now enclosed between Jeff's mighty fingers and his downturned palm above. Trapped within a cage with wide flesh tone bars, the ride of their lives was about to begin for the several hundred unlucky souls.

Carrie curiously watched on from her vantage point, like a tabby cat. One that was in heat no less as the erotic and dominating scene played out in from of her. As her boyfriend began to lift the apartment building, her speculations as to what delightful uses it might have danced through her mind. The tiny people in the idled building bore no relief from these visions as they manifested in the very real fluids now flooding her occupied nether regions. It seeped into all the growing cracks on the sliver of building left within her and cascaded down to the ground over the flattened landscape in great splashes. Absent-mindedly, her great fingers began to rub her clit. Watching Jeff handle the building now along with his meaty rod pointing above the rooftops was a huge turn on. Just knowing that on a whim he could use his long shaft to wipe out the row of buildings beneath them caused her fingers to whip herself into a frenzy. But he was saving himself for her, and she knew it, whatever schemes he was hatching with the large apartments would pay her dividends. A soft moan escaped her lips as he now encircled the tiny building and watched all the lights inside flickering. With a simple wrenching of his fingers all the lights in the building went out, as he lifted the entire structure from the ground. A muddy pit appeared beneath where he lifted the building from, as a shower of trailing sparks followed by water filling the space from pipes no longer with a destination. Floating on the pool were a dozen heavily mangled vehicles from the now skyward parking garage or from the streets around, buried upon impact of Jeff’s fingertips. Carrie’s big brown eyes now focused on the square ring of apartments as they rose.

At his massive size, he wanted to be careful to keep the apartment intact as he pulled it from the ground like a ripe vegetable. Upon his initial impact he watched as the lights that were on flickered but remained on. As he curled his fingers and wrenched the building and parking garage off the ground, they all were quickly extinguished including those in the pool in the courtyard in the center of the complex. Before the illumination vanished, Jeff thought he could just barely make out some of the tiniest of specks floating in the chlorinated waters, but at his grand scale he could not be sure. He still planned to do his best to keep the water in the attraction as he held the building upright as best he could. He felt the fine grit as tons of dirt and debris filtered through his fingers, but the main concrete foundation of the building and garage were still soundly together, albeit on the rise. Plenty of sediment remained for the multiple maple trees and other plants to rise with the building. Carrie and Jeff were both transfixed on the tiny apartment building, two glassed over sets of brown eyes looking at the building in Jeff’s hand. He did not dwell in this moment for long as a number of cracking and crunching sounds down by his ass signaled that the great giant was starting to get horizontal. Jeff hadn't laid down in hours but would make up for lost time. His enormous balls peeled off the crushed intersection and building, carrying off a few trinkets.

The bustling Dunkin Donuts was in shock, seeing a man's gargantuan testicles cause so much death and destruction so close by along with the menacing, towering penis above them. As the shock wore off from what had happened, a loud crash a few blocks away indicated that not all of the giant was still. Unable to see his huge form beyond a very erect fleshy shaft above them, they would not be able to see the large apartment building he had lifted and now had his hundreds of hostages. They would all serve a singular purpose shortly. Once Jeff had picked it off from the ground, there was renewed noise outside the coffee shop in the intersection buried under his massive testicle. The giant above them was starting to lie on his back. While they knew this simple action would likely cost the city thousands of lives under his firm skin, it was relieving to know that they would be spared for the moment. An amplified sound of peeling and twisting metal was heard as his sticky balls began to separate from the cracked asphalt below them. Their warmth had raised the ambient temperature in the neighborhood alone. Or what was left of it. As the tan fleshy pair of testicles tilted back from the storefront, they brought with them some tokens from the city streets. The terrified people in the Dunkin watched as Jeff’s right nut lifted twelve squashed cars and taxis along with a few tree limbs and mangled traffic lights. Surrounding there were a few red and brown spots from victims and vehicles similarly crushed under his mass. The left also lifted off the former apartments and Subway across the intersection, showing them all just how close they came to a crushing end. As they rose up further into the sky, so did the massive cock, becoming upright. While they counted themselves lucky, the patrons in the shop now had a towering wall of flesh above them, the pinnacle now being a cock standing 500ft above the ground, and it would receive much more attention and guests as necks were craned to take in the action above.

As the massive fingers curled under the building that they occupied in their apartments, the pool or even a few in the cars of the parking garage underneath the building, everyone felt a shaking and an uneasy feeling. The stability of the ground underneath them was giving way to a subtle shifting as the dirt Jeff was displacing was starting to raise everything his way. The giant man began to lift the whole building from the ground, the electricity flickered and then cut out for good. The dozen people in the lit pool suddenly had the water go dark as the sky was replaced by a massive palm. Even more frightening was in the claustrophobic parking garage in the basement. Everything went dark as well and a few of the twenty people packing their various cars and CUVs witnessed their only exits vanish with an outpouring of dirt and a flesh tone pillar surging past, dragging the taillights of a would-be escaping Impala sedan to a cruel crushing fate below. Those who were fortunate enough to make it to their vehicles turned on their headlights to illuminate the hellish scene unfolding before them and buckled up as the uneasy shock absorbers spoke to the fact that they were in for a ride. In the outward facing apartments, the view of the city around them was drastically changing by the second. Those watching through windows through the five finger bars and on their balconies felt the uneasy ground as Jeff severed their foundations to the city itself, soon pulling them ever so slightly upwards taking out the electricity. The lights of the surrounding buildings and streets shot past them now as the giant lifted them upwards a hundred feet. Hundreds of people had their ears popped as they gained unwanted elevation, but they had yet to reach the pinnacle of their travels. They looked up at the massive man as he sat there on the city from a new perspective and could tell he was about to lie down. His 230ft high point was looking all the more menacing now, and the giant woman looked eager to join him. All 360 degrees around them was a panorama of bad things to come.

Carrie continued to idle there on all fours in a provocative position awaiting Jeff's next move. After she initiated the push, she loved that he had improvised his own flourish with the apartment building that he held in his right hand. Now with bated breath, she watched as he held hundreds of lives in his hand as he began to snuff out many more with the simple act of lying down. He mowed down row after row of buildings facing little if any resistance under the solid skin of his quarter mile long back. Carrie saw streets all gridlocked with people and traffic trying desperately to make it the 600ft to either side of where his decimating torso would land, but with hundreds of people and vehicles on each avenue and seconds to escape, most were doomed to a crushing end. She also saw many orange lit streets running parallel to Jeff’s enormous body, with streets bracketed by buildings on each side and all people trapped like rats. She wondered what they thought as her boyfriend's back became the entire sky above their heads, quickly lowering towards the all too real ground. She focused on the chaos at street level as best she could from her quadrupedal vantage point. Buildings in plumes of smoke and sparks falling over onto crowded streets as all was snuffed out moments later by her handsome man. Almost no one could escape his awesome power, and now he was playing to her whims, making Carrie feel even more special. While she watched the building remain in his hand as his head smashed into one last neighborhood, Carrie homed in on the highest point of his body. She had begun to pounce moments before this flurry of action, and her pause was coming to a close.

Jeff felt so much destruction under his long back and body, it caused his massive cock to twitch. Feeling so many fine details of the urban landscape poking and giving way against his unyielding skin was something that he would never tire of. With just his shoulders alone squashing 630 feet of real estate, through 1,200 feet of crushed ruins to his thighs, he could not be contained to one zip code. Even laying on his back Jeff was truly enormous, his body now becoming a nearly half mile barrier that rose 25 stories into the night sky. Lit up buildings all along this new border were covered in a haze of dust from his landing at first, and soon it was apparent just the magnitude of who was demolishing their city. Few could even match his height when he was laying down, and the fifty-story monolith pointing skyward from his midsection put most buildings to shame. Now horizontal once more, his attention returned to his right hand and the suspended apartment complex. The whole delicate building looked so puny between his fingers. Jeff could only ponder what the tiny mites trapped inside were thinking as all their belongings crashed and shifted around them in their darkened apartments. A few others held on for their lives from shaky balconies. Then again where they were headed, Jeff knew this would be the least of their worries. From his new vantage point, he watched as Carrie idly awaited his next move, smiling down at him on her hands and knees like a cat ready to pounce. It had been a while since the leviathan had laid down. With his ears so close to the ground, Jeff could now pick up faint hints of the terror the couple was bringing. Sirens, cars alarms, honking desperate traffic and the faintest screams of micro people played like a symphony. A dozen people were the only ones in the city happy to have the monster on his back. The long-forgotten emergency vehicles in his hair had a few first responders sensing the last chance for an escape. For most it would not be an easy task, but those who did not get crushed by his scalp, tangled in his rope like hairs, or fall to their demise finally ended their hours long ordeal and survived to feel the solid ground under their feet again.

On the other end of his city dominating body, those stunned patrons in the Dunkin were staring up at Jeff's ample anatomy. The squashed cars on the underside of his balls looked so distant now being a few hundred feet from the ground. It was a frightening sight realizing that those vehicles were so insignificant that the man that they were stuck to have no idea or care that they were there. Craning their necks further was a building sized erect penis that was still glistening from the giant woman's lips. They had heard the giantess speaking and moaning earlier but they had yet to see her. As he sat there, they could hear a rumble and feel some vibrations as his right hand reached for something. With dirt and trailing debris, they could just make out between his pillar like fingers that it was some sort of apartment building. Most of them wondered what the giant had in mind for his latest captives, and a few even knew the building in question as it was previously a few blocks away. Now it hung suspended over a neighboring section of the city, over 500 feet above the city now helplessly awaiting their fates. Another cascading rolling sound of destruction had just occurred as the giant man laid down. It started relatively close as the small of his back crushed several blocks mercilessly, and the sounds got more distant as his upper back decimated more neighborhoods further off. As the last booms faded in the distance, it was replaced by a brief, idle silence. A blur of motion from his right hand with the trapped building enclosed above them signaled the start of more action, and a crescendo would build.

From the shaking people in the darkened pool to those in their tiny vehicles trapped in the garage underneath to those on their balconies or at the windows of their apartments partially lit by different flashlight apps, attention was snapped towards the giant man holding them captive as he began to lie down on their city. They watched in horror as nothing could even slow their captor's momentum as he rested his entire torso on some previously untouched neighborhoods in the city. Within seconds a wide swath was erased from the map, killing thousands. Smoke rose on all sides of the idle giant and the tiny people imagined what he had in mind for them after ruthlessly crushing so many others in the process. Many ears popped and the water shook as they rose high enough for the menacing giant to examine them close up. His huge brown eyes dominated them through their windows as they grew unstoppable as he gently lifted and swung his hand towards his face. Some must have thought that this was the end and were heading towards his cavernous mouth which could easily devour them, but this would not be their fate. Opening the gargantuan mouth, he let out a simple;


“Yeah, this will do us just fine.”
"What is that my love?” Carrie replied.
“A decent, deformable ring, ribbed with apartments for our pleasure.”
“Nice, now there is an idea I can get behind”
As she wagged hers. Seismographs regionally would register what was to unfold next.