- Text Size +

Finally, her time had come. Just sitting there watching Jeff do his slow roll and crushing so much real estate was arousing enough, but the failing building within her was just holding on by very soaked concrete surrounded metal reinforced threads. The tiny apartment building only raised questions and scenarios in her mind, trying to figure out what Jeff's next move was. She now knew that the remains of the pharmaceutical company would have some big company, so the smaller size building would have to make way. She watched as Jeff used his grip to hold on to the intact apartment building well above the ground it once occupied. Slowly, he swung his right hand over his crotch with all the precious cargo intact. She almost forgot to breathe for a few seconds as she saw where he brought it to, next. His massive, erect member towered over the square structure, it’s eight floors barely a third of his height. But it was the layout of the complex that was most alluring for her, as Carrie could tell what he had in mind, and the shape of the entire thing was perfect for them. Peering towards the apartment, she wondered what was on their minds, being overshadowed by her boyfriend's enormous penis. Surely, they had heard or seen some of the things it had utterly destroyed already tonight. Now it rose above their heads directly, and she watched as Jeff’s hand began to lift the entire apartment complex above this mammoth manhood. As he finally cleared it, he swung his right hand over top of his piss slit and would do his best to aim. She noted that he was ready to hit one small bullseye square.


From his horizontal position on top of the city, Jeff did his best to lift and aim the hapless building above his hardened meat. Although the electrical lines were severed, he could still see bits of light from flashlights and devices as the building was suspended above his massive dong. Making sure the square complex of structures was centered on his precum oozing slit, he cautiously lowered the entire thing towards his hood. Many had watched earlier as his gigantic organ turned a fifty-story building into a hollowed out, cum soaked mess, so they were terrified to have his full attention in a much smaller apartment building. The first bits of dirt and concrete started to rest on his vast hood now. Gently, Jeff let more weight from the structure rest on his cockhead. The parking garage and most of the substructure was now exposed as most of the dirt had filtered between his wide fingers. It was not long before he was able to remove his fingers entirely from the bottom of the building, still keeping them close to the upper floors for balance. The floor of the parking garage had noticeably begun to bulge upwards a few feet as the weight settled, but that was the point. Now was the moment of truth as Jeff carefully cupped his hand around the whole apartment complex and started to apply pressure downwards. He didn’t want the building to break up entirely under his strain, but at the same time he knew he would need to pierce the parking garage below and not obliterate the buildings and pool on the breakthrough. Somewhere in the darkness of the parking garage, Jeff began to drill on through. There would be no stopping this man on his mission.


Far below down at street level, the stunned patrons in the donut shop were snapped back to reality, as a heavy pelting of dirt and stones bombarded the former intersection where Jeff’s left nut had squashed all the traffic. Once the initial bombardment ceased, eyes were free to return to the sky to watch the action. It was at an odd angle, but the noise more than made up for the view. As the two levitations had their exchange of loud, penetrating words, the man began to lower the entire apartment he had plucked onto his impossibly large erection. As his hardened hood supported more weight from the entire structure as Jeff separated his fingers, a loud cracking from 500ft above was heard. A few seconds later another shower, this of huge concrete chunks as the garage was breached. Still more items fell as he tried to gently cup his hands around the building now to force the leverage down. Each finger was close to three stories tall, so inadvertently objects were jarred loose. Air conditioners, satellite dishes and even chunks of whole balconies were bashed inwards or tumbled to the streets below. A few of the apartments above the Dunkin even had casualties from an errant railing crashing through the roof. More chunks of concrete fell now, as his huge shaft had made a breakthrough. As his cockhead widened up through the hole he was creating, more pieces of the garage would tumble down. As the entire building sank over 230ft down his long cock, the people inside the building heard the earth moving once again as the giantess now went to share in the fun. They knew their ordeal was far from over, but it could be worse. Either stuck flattened to his heavy balls above, or inside the building wrapped tightly around his shaft.


As the people in the apartment building winced at the monster man’s words, they barely had time to register their meaning as they were then escorted past a dazzling view of his hairy torso. Almost a quarter mile passed in a relative blur, those still stuck in the pool splashed around, a few limbs were snapped by the wave motion, but the agony was only beginning. Past his pale chest, down a formidable pit of a belly button, a mound of thick, coily brown hairs signified their final resting spot. It rose above all else and towered over their puny building, and before long they knew they were hovering over his immense cock. All 300 people felt the landing as the monster's fingers separated, as the giant gently repositioned them to coil around the entire structure. A dozen minuscule people in tiny vehicles and another handful in the pool were the only ones to have their motion arrested as a big bulge formed under the concrete parking garage. Suddenly the people in the pool watched in dismay as an ovular crack appeared in the grass surrounding lounge chairs and diving boards. In the apartments above those in their rooms and balconies heard a rumbling, crunching sound and felt the ground shifting down under their feet. Several had their windows blown in and even a few smudged out on their balconies as Jeff's fingers wrapped around the structure, but most survived for now. The breakthrough was swift but jarring for those inside the pool and metal cages below as his penis slammed through, plunging the entire building down his awaiting shaft. As around twenty vehicles, not all of which were occupied along with a dozen pool goers above remained generally in place, the other 250 people rode down over 200ft of vertical drop. As they remained suspended over 500ft above the streets below on his monster hood, Jeff did his best to keep the tiny building on a line and intact. It was not an easy task.


As he slid the entire building down his rigid meat, Jeff found his shaft to not be perfectly straight and also widened towards his base. This in turn took out some of the balconies as he watched helpless specks of people wiped out as the metal railings, they held onto got snagged by a vein or ridge on his throbbing meat and were crushed into a bloody smear along his length. Carrie’s eager face now hovered close as she watched these finer details of his destruction. She was especially enjoying the darkened pool and the few notable swimmers as they were now suspended on his tip, an unwilling sacrifice to the goddess it would seem. She could even make out a few colorful poolside items like the striped lounge chairs and diving boards, even a few trees held high above the city. Soon, the building cleared his hood, and made the long journey down towards his base. Beneath the pool she could also just make out some xenon and LED headlights and taillights along with the blinking panic alarms of the cars and CUVs in the lofted garage. She could even see a few moving around as frightened owners scrambled along the pool deck looking for an escape, but all in vain. Carrie loved how his wide shaft continued down, as the apartment complex would be a tight fit for him but was skilled enough to be able to stick the landing. Little bits of dust floated off the sides of the newly anchored building, as Carrie licked her lips for the next moves, and Jeff was more than happy to share this latest creation. Jeff now removed his hand to let this display stand proud over the shocked population.


The shaking inside the apartments was immense, some were worried the whole thing would collapse in his grip while others felt the bumps and sideways bangs as his thick shaft rubbed against exterior walls. Household items fell out of cabinets and bookcases, breaking apart on floors as furniture fell over injuring those hunkering down praying that the massive man would pass over them somehow. Other micro people watched from windows and balconies as the pool and then parking garage sailed past them, but interior windows were soon blocked as the whole courtyard was lifted by. Many of these were shattered inwards by the air pressure changes or debris from floors below. Others were crushed outright as his widening base would catch their balconies and smear them against it in an agonizing but brief death. It would take several seconds to traverse the entire length of Jeff’s city smashing penis. As his base reached its widest, the apartment building was only 35 feet from touching down now, and a frightening sight appeared outside the first three floors. Rising above them was Jeff's thick pubic forest, long coily hairs audibly brushing against the concrete walls of the building. Some smashed in windows, as the entire building started to smell of the giant's lust. It even darkened the windows of the first two floors, as those on the ground floor had a muted touchdown thanks to their thick, hairy base. That first floor had their city views replaced by a forest of hair with many deceased residents strung in the dense, matted death patch along with many dozens of multicolored twisted metal pieces ensnared as well. On the inner facing windows the views were replaced by a tall, fleshy column. The outward facing windows now faced either the hairy torso of a man who surged a quarter mile into the sky above, or towards a very enamored looking Asian woman who was on all fours and now moving towards them.


In the Dunkin Donuts below his massive genitals, all safe means of escape were cut off as the falling debris increased as the man affixed an entire apartment building to his gargantuan dong. Even a couple crushed cars fell a couple hundred feet off of his sticky balls onto the streets outside, further mangling them in a metal crunching bang, impact craters blasting out asphalt. While the danger was still ongoing this would mean that they all had a great view of the show that was about to take place above their heads, not that most of them would want it. They now watched as the giant skewered the dwarfed apartment complex, he had so carefully plucked from a block nearby onto his rigid manhood. It was a tight fit as he bulged undeniably big for a man who covered nearly a half mile of real estate simply by laying down. As the guided building completed its transit down the humongous pole, the entranced people below had almost forgotten about the woman in waiting eager to finally join the fray once more. With the giant’s task complete, his girlfriend now started moving forwards. They could see her massive face and neckline as it examined his handiwork.


“My babe, is this shish kabob for me? I especially love the unwilling sacrifices on the altar in the pool above.” Carrie stated, hovering quite close to the apartment building.

“I was kind of hoping you would take a dip; I am sure the tiny specks could try to make room for you in the deep end.” Jeff replied smarmily.


Done watching his hand inserting his cock into the peg of the apartment building for its initial landing, Carrie exchanged a few words with her man and prepared to move. First to get herself in position for her next activity she continued her crawl, swinging her right arm over Jeff's prone body. She purposely brushed her hand over his upper torso, relishing the feeling of something that did not disintegrate to her touch. It had been a few hours since the last meaningful contact. Next, she swung her right leg and thigh over him, effectively straddling his body. She then lowered herself onto him going face to face, the only saving grace at the moment for the people in the apartment was that she was several hundred feet shorter than he was at this scale. This did not mean they were spared a view of her womanhood either as the tall, wet slit now rested much to close for comfort. It would not be long until this beast awakened, but for now the lovers were distracted in a tender embrace. As she now was on top of Jeff, Carrie leaned her beaming lips towards his face, and plated a few soft kisses before massive tongue darted out. The lovers' giant pink tongues now wrestled internally as the wet smacking sounds were heard throughout the stricken city now, just a taste of things to come. Jeff repositioned his arms from his sides, one hand embedded into her silky, black hair pressing her mouth deeply into his. His other hand slunk further down to Carrie’s shapely ass, pressing her body against his, but she was calling the shots with the upper hand now.


Those in the tiny apartments were momentarily relieved as the massive woman passed overhead, now seeming focused on some masculine attention. It was terrifying to watch her as she crawled over them. Her naked body passed overhead and was so immense focusing on any one feature would fill their field of vision. As her vast arm landed on the giant's left side, a great tremor followed. They marveled in fear of her vast feminine form from below. Her huge face, looking intently at her man bracketed by her long black hair. Down her delicate jawline came her neck to her breasts. They hung down with her brown nipples pointing down, jiggling with her movements. The people could tell that at her former scale, Carrie's tits would not be her most notable feature. But at this unfathomable size, many had already witnessed them squashing hundreds of people, vehicles, pulverizing a whole parking garage and even a fifty-story building so they knew full well of their destructive capabilities. Next her flat tummy passed, completely blotting out the sky in a pale flesh tone illuminated in the orange lights of the wounded city below. This led to a deep belly button as another boom signified her left arm making a thunderous touchdown on another hapless neighborhood, much like their own before the giant relocated them to his flesh pillar. The final piece of the puzzle passed overhead now, and it was by far the most intimidating. First her smooth right leg trailed over them as the thousand-foot-long limb made another startling impact as the giantess now had fully crawled over her man. Staring down at them now as if to mock them in its emasculating gaze, was her wet, sixty-foot vagina. They had just witnessed it completely enveloping a building more than twice the size of the one that they inhabited, stealing it away in its grasp. Her arousal was apparent as her labia were mired in thick, dripping nectar, so hot that noticeable steam was rising from it. Smacking sounds in the distance signified that the giant couple was making out, as the hundreds of people trapped above the city contemplated their fates.


Jeff had finished adorning his massive cock with the helpless apartment complex as his horny girlfriend now crawled his way. She had a deep-seated itch for him to scratch, and desire in her brown eyes as she smiled at him, still on all fours. She crawled over his primed body, in a feline-like gesture even giving him a strumming purr. Her right arm made contact on Jeff’s chest first, followed by her left, landing destructively on his sides to continue supporting her lovely body. Next, she purposely ground her smooth thigh against his, getting ever so close to rubbing his car speckled balls. With the leverage, Carrie was able to clear Jeff’s tall standing manhood and its hundreds of captors, surely giving them a show, he thought. The two more earth shattering knee falls completed her climb, though she’d have one more peak to summit. Knowing each other well enough not a word was needed for the next motions. After meeting eye to eye, the giant couple embraced as she dropped her body to his, blasting out enough air for a stiff breeze that was warm and possessed an unsettlingly familiar odor. Within seconds they began making out noisily, their tongues sharing tiny bits of morsels from previous meals. Carrie’s hands instinctively went for the back of his head, combing through his brown hair and pressing him into her lips. This disintegrated a few knots that were emergency vehicles from earlier play, annihilating anyone who had not escaped. In turn Jeff obliged her by placing one hand on her back and another onto her round asscheek, pulling her steaming pussy tight against him. This would go on for several minutes, a merciful amount of time for the many lives that hung in the balance of their next actions. Precious time that could not stave off the inevitable as the loving couple broke off the noisy kiss, as Carrie let out a contented sigh.