- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now things are getting kinky for both of us, no? Contains some giant couples' action here and destruction so ya know. Nudity too. Some vore. Du juor. 

Chapter Three: Crosstown Traffic


Jeff continued down the state highway with Carrie following close behind him. His steps were much wider than the road could accommodate so along with flattening all the vehicles and streetlights sidewalk to sidewalk, he also was crushing the occasional roadside building and adjacent parking lots. Carrie meanwhile had offset her walk to take out the growing office buildings, sometimes shuffling her cute feet through them, feeling them disintegrate as they offered almost no resistance. Besides, only the tallest of them came up to her ten story ankles, but soon they became scattered piles of rubble under her relentless steps no longer resembling their former selves. She began to ponder if she herself had finished her research and wound up working in a similar building to the one currently buried under her sexy toes. After her lab work at the university ended, she was to entertain several offers from a number of pharmaceutical companies. Pressure from her parents and societal norms played into this as well. But she wasn't sure anymore that this was the path that she wanted to follow, as she had some major philosophical differences with the way some of them conducted business. Jeff seemed to be the only one who really understood Carrie, and for that she truly loved him. Not that her Thai parents understood or ever truly accepted her choices. But now their opinions along with anyone else's no longer mattered. She was now truly free to be herself and for the first time she could remember she was truly happy. 


By now the two lovers had reached the on ramp to the feeder highway I-240. Leading to downtown from the now decimated suburbs, it was built wide with six lanes in each direction to handle traffic to and from I-40. Unfortunately, being built in the 70s the traffic engineers could not have seen the population growth that was to occur in the following decades. By 2019 it was now subjected to frequent traffic jams and other logistical issues. They also could not have comprehended the absolutely enormous pressures that were soon to be exerted on it that would be its undoing. Seeing the band of large green signs hanging over the twelve-lane highway, Carrie bent down to grab and read the sign. Even though it was the size of a billboard to the stuck traffic below, in her feminine digits it was the size of her thumbprint. She wrenched the tiny sign between her thumb and pointer finger causing the metal latticework to crush a couple cars beneath it. She lifted it skyward to her face where she had to squint to see the numbers. "It says I-240: Downtown all lanes. Are we on the right path?" She asked. "Indeed, we are." "Well, what is the plan now?" Carrie wondered. "Whatever comes to us." Replied Jeff. 


At this point there was no escape for the many cars, trucks and busses hopelessly mired in the traffic below the titanic nude couple to continue to try to drive on. Hearing this exceedingly loud exchange between the lovers only increased the panic. Some vehicles hopelessly tried to barge their way out of their predicament. However, combined with the steep walls topped with sound barriers to keep the din of traffic out of nearby neighborhoods but only really serve as urban eyesores in turn meant they were corralled effectively. So, the surging crowds trying to escape were making very little headway between the helpless vehicles scattered about. They would be easy pickings for the couple standing thousands of feet above them anticipating their next moves. "So, babe, would you like to hear the game plan?" Jeff inquired. "Sure, we have so many options laid out before us, what do you have in mind?" Carrie responded. "How about a running buffet with a big dessert?" "Yummy, I look forward to talking it all in." With that while Carrie was still holding her little green sign, Jeff took his first step forward tight roping the 12-lane interstate with his right foot. He did his best to lower his foot slowly so that air displacement would not send his toys flying and give him maximum sensation. From the millisecond his foot just barely touched the tops of the tractor trailers he did his best, but his massive size made quick work out of ten of the twelve lanes of traffic, covering and flattening over 200 vehicles instantly. He felt so much metal collapsing under his foot and it was such a scintillating sensation. He slowly let his foot settle this time and the added bonus of this was felt as his weight pressed the flattened vehicular remains into the soft concrete and asphalt up to fifty feet into the ground by his much taller heel, many of the cars and SUVs in the outer lanes was initially spared but fell on top of or were ground between his foot and the ground as they shifted past each other like tectonic plates. This had two effects as it flushed as well as flattened many motorists who wanted to wait out the assault, but now saw that they themselves were the targets of this giant couple's affections. And soon they would share their love with them as well whether they wanted to or not. 


Once his gigantic foot had settled the feeling from beneath it of pure bliss spread all throughout his body culminating in his massive cock. It soon began to harden to its full two hundred thirty-foot length, casting a long shadow over the ground around the size of a 747 sans wings. Though the landing gear were a set of massive hundred by 120-foot-wide balls that hung beneath it. Carrie also took notice and subconsciously ground the little green sign against her pubic bone above her womanhood impaling it on some of her shaven hairs for now. “So, my love, here is what I have in mind. Now that these tinies are moving you can grab a nice snack up ahead of me while I play back here with our newest toys, sound good? Then we link back here to share dessert with plenty of icing.” Jeff said. Carrie licked her lips saying, “I cannot wait for all of that, I hope you can enjoy the view.” Looking down at his enormous package then further ahead on the road at the slowly meandering mob, she wanted her snack. But was torn since she now had other things in mind. Finally, she decided to add a bit of fun to her food and started to step forward. While her feet were not as big as Jeffs, the road was barely wider and still would make for a nice little test of her skills. Not that there were any sobriety tests coming soon for her. Besides, alcohol would only detract from the sorts of natural highs she and her boyfriend were experiencing and this would be the greatest show they put on yet. 


Her cute feet take their first tender steps down the highway trying to keep them in a straight line as well. Each impact ended roughly a hundred various vehicles as well as a number of stragglers, but the main press of the mob was mired just a few steps away. It was like no other sensation Carrie had ever felt and it made her incredibly wet. She also had her saliva working as her morsels were soon overshadowed as she got onto her knees straddling the tiny roadway. This also put twin craters where her kneecaps pierced through the devastated suburbs as the buildings were starting to get larger and more urban grid street pattern was taking hold. Many people now froze and looked up at the world's largest vagina posed a few hundred feet above them. Soon they were trapped as she leaned forwards drawing herself down to her hands and knees with her strong digits digging deep into the apartment complexes that inhabited this area. Their five-story boring brown layouts and parking lots were all dug under and crushed as she used them as platforms to support her nude upper body. Her monstrous face was now lowered to a few hundred feet above the ground. Her massive body cast the many many vehicles underneath her into an artificial light. Many automatic headlights came on inadvertently in the vehicles especially below her face. Adding significantly to the darkness was her shoulder length black hair coming down all around her three-hundred-foot-tall head. She was so massive that even her hair posed a dire hazard for the tiny population below and it served to crush and toss even the largest of trucks and cars around as well as further trap those directly underneath her glowing eyes. In a soft sultry tone from behind her seventy-foot smile so managed to address her snacks, “my my my, what a lovely buffet set up we have here. Lots of flavorful bursts and a great deal more filling collapsible boxes in between. You may be a little small to truly sate my hunger, but I implore you all to try.” with that she had blown much of the large crowd over, her hot humid breath causing dew to form on the metal vehicles all over the roadway. She then proceeds to lick her lips sticking out her fifty-foot tongue a little longer to tease her next victims and have her late afternoon meal.


Watching all this occur was more than Jeff needed to find himself in the possession of some superiorly hard wood down below. Though this sequoia was twitching with anticipation. Not able to bear watching without some solid play of his own anymore he then dropped to his knees crunching countless more houses and neighborhoods as he knelt down and sat on his feet and then the highway itself. Being much wider than the roadway his 450 feet wide ass reshaped the landscape in addition to completely flattening a couple hundred more vehicles, he also demolished close to fifty homes and streets wiping them clear off the map. It did feel good to sit down once more and it would feel even better shortly. His thousand-foot legs bracketed a long span of the road now on each side along with many dozen more houses and adjacent buildings and streets as well as countless more victims. But these were simply collateral damage lost in his play, as he focused on the six-lane highway directly beneath him. At first, he was leaning a little back but soon crept forward until his great hairy hundred-foot-high balls felt the cool tickle of around seventy car and truck roofs warmed by the midday sun give way under his massive flesh. Soon they were all flattened as his ballsack took up all twelve lanes of the former road. Next he leaned a little more down and then maneuvered his pole towards the helpless vehicles in front of his balls. Slowly to eke every bit of pleasure he could Jeff let his Boeing sized wingless ‘jet’ take a slow nosedive. At 230 feet fully erect it was wide enough to hover over ten of the twelve lanes as well as the jersey barrier in the middle. Looking down as he lowered his erection leaning in, he felt the first tall highway streetlights shatter onto the doomed traffic below causing a bit of damage but nothing like what was to come. 


Carrie now took her tongue and slowly let it fall to the ground. It covered about a dozen vehicles on impact. She had aimed purposefully to where the people were now gathering in the outer lanes near the shoulder. This way she could angle and corral them, getting the most morsels. And failing that those half inch tractor trailers may be filled with something delish. There were even a few of those hole filled cattle trailers. “How convenient,” she thought. She really was a carnavorasourus as she called herself. Even as gently as her delicate nature would let her be, her sheer size was still overwhelming. She tried to gently feel the cars and trucks and hopefully people against her sensitive tongue. First of the dozen to get touched were the tractor trailer roofs though almost no time elapsed before they deformed leaning into the smaller cars and trucks around them. Soon they would be simply crushed to sheet metal, but a surprising amount of bodily movement from those forcibly pinned by her multi ton tongue. Then the real attack began as she slowly curled then dragged her five-story tongue across four lane widths of vehicles and screaming people with little to no resistance. It was a sensation like no other she had experienced. Such dominance made her very wet which was not lost on Jeff as he looked on sitting behind her little ways down adding to his fun. Soon a pile of smashed cars, trucks and writhing people was gathered by her juggernaut of a tongue, so she proceeded to scoop them up between her tender lips. Using this seemingly soft barricade still managed to incidentally crush a dozen more vehicles, trapping them and lifting them and the piles upwards into her cavernous mouth. The massive pile of about eighty vehicles in various states of destruction and people were now scattered in near darkness in her oral cavity. The headlights caught a glimpse of her enormous teeth around them as her baseball diamond sized tongue soon brought them as they were soaked in saliva unstoppably towards them. Her mighty teeth and jaws made short work of their latest meal, as she sloshed with a monstrous tongue and chewed between an ample supply of saliva with her crushing teeth. Savoring the flavors on her tongue of the various elements that she had gathered for a moment, various tangs and metallic notes. She soon tipped her tongue backwards and swallowed the pulped remains. “Mm, so delicious.” Carrie moaned. She continued her assault on the traffic below leaving a slick highway of a few crushed bodies and mangled metal but mainly just blacktop glistening in the spring sun. Further down by her chest even more havoc was afoot. And from behind as Jeff took it all in, he began to ponder his next move, but the answer was hanging right in front of him. And soon enough they would reunite.


Jeff now covered almost an astonishing 300+ cars, trucks and vans under his cock’s 230-foot shadow. Twelve full lanes of stalled out traffic were about to find themselves under payloads well above and beyond their capacity as his massive hundred-foot-wide member had a guthry hardened weight to it. As gently he could muster, he started to tilt his tip downwards. He was a bit less cautious than his girlfriend ahead of him whose current situation was more than enough for him to watch and keep his length where it was at. Many others who were watching her show as well. But still several hundred spectators were distracted by their undoing from above. For those still stuck in the jammed vehicles desperately trying to escape, time had run out. He first felt the big trucks and trailers heated by the midday sun giving him a sensual warming sensation. With the moment gone they all quickly collapsed under his weight along with the ten lanes of other various vehicles. Within an instant all metal was flattened along with the concrete jersey barrier that used to run under his wettened slit. It felt amazing all along his shaft along with the many more under his balls. He then dragged his cock forward for several hundred more feet crushing even more cars as they piled up ahead of his tip as well. The hundreds of squeezed vehicles and people added their fluid contents, slicking up his long shaft helping displace most friction from the now very flat metal against the crumbling concrete. Many of the outer lane's vehicles who were forcefully shunted aside were soon overcome instead by his hairy balls which went sidewall to sidewall along the highway, grinding them all to scrap metal and crushing stragglers who could not climb to an escape. At this time, he began to remember how he and Carrie had met as this view of her was not the first, but certainly without so much of an audience with unwilling participation. He would later wrangle more into their fun.