- Text Size +

Barely given time to register why the giant woman had stopped for a moment, gravity was replaced by an uneasy, fast paced drop. All items around the apartments were weightless, floating in the fifteen story drop towards reality. Now that Jeff's cock was super slick from Carrie’s salacious slime, the transit could pick up speed. This is not what the remaining survivors in the apartments wanted, as five stories of the original eight were in for a wild ride. Refrigerators, toaster ovens and blenders all became lethal objects for those in kitchens, a few were able to grab hold on fixtures to ride down the firepole. As Carrie’s vagina slammed down fiercely on Jeff’s base, many bones were broken by the hard impact on apartment floors. Even the plush carpeting in some units was little help. The moisture and heat from her growing arousal was also becoming overbearing, seeping in on all sides from windows and even plumbing fixtures. The woman now seemed to pick up steam, as the motions up and down were becoming almost constant. As the bottom floors were now fully inserted and along for the ride, it was the top floors paying the heaviest toll. Every lift brought another satisfying crunch on the underside of Jeff’s hood. After only a few minutes of nauseating motion, only three floors remained partially intact. A few people were now drowning in Carrie’s prodigious flow, injured and unable to free themselves. But a sweet release was coming, but not for the giant couple, at least not yet. It would have brought little solace to the dozens of survivors that their lives were lost in only a few minutes of giant passion, without even reaching their climax. Carrie slammed the drenched ring of apartments into Jeff’s hood, this time leaving them behind squashing another floor in the process. Her hungry labia were still kissing Jeff’s cockhead now, and with savage ferocity, she plunged downwards again. The partial remains of the last two floors were obliterated this time as her soggy lower lips swept over them. Now in fragments scattered in her floods and plastered to his shaft, the giant lovers went several more minutes before they realized that the apartment building was no more.

Down on street level, the people stranded in the various businesses in the shadow of Jeff’s bouncing balls could feel the pace above picking up once more. Carrie had just pulled off the vanishing act with yet another audience member, and only disjointed pieces of them were revealing themselves. After yet another sloppy landing by the giant woman, she decidedly let go of her restraint and began truly humping the colossal man. The sounds of their gigantic bodies slapping together echoed across the city, with the wet smacking and suction of their genitals. Each thrust shook the immediate area around the besieged Dunkin violently, knocking over display cases. Outside, the flow of obliterated cum soaked debris became a molasses like tidal wave. Gray goo from the liquified and forgotten office building mixed with the reddish chunkier debris from the shredded apartments poured down in buckets. The people in the buildings below began to fear the worst, as the piles were generally knee level but over ten feet tall in some spots. Becoming entombed inside the very buildings that they were sheltering in was becoming a distinct possibility. The giant woman was gyrating her hips now, filling herself with Jeff’s massive hard on in a building tempo that seemed endless. In reality this lasted only for a couple minutes, but the streets all around the shop and in the neighborhood were buried many feet deep in the thick sludge of their lovemaking. The helpless feeling was interrupted just as things were beginning to get claustrophobic. A few chunks of the aromatic slurry fell in through the broken windows as the sidewalks were now covered in three to four feet on the low end. High above, the interruption coincided with the man now in his bassy voice, as he had a brief discussion with his balanced girlfriend.

“I hope this warmup has been as pleasurable for you as it has been for me, but now I think you could use a rest and let me and our tiny friends show you a true night on the town.”

Before she could fully muster a response, Jeff’s long arms shot up from the vanquished streets from his side and reached for hers. Sitting on him with his full length inserted she was more than willing to go along with whatever he desired of her. In the streets and blocks surrounding the horny pair, a dense fog had just started to settle in as things heated up. The cold air inversion that night meant that the sex made mist would only spread and thicken. This would add to the confusion and frightening nature of the encounter when the giant couple shifted positions or moved. Evacuation efforts had been slow to progress, even after the two enormous bodies landed nearby. First the woman decided to fuck an office building to death, while her boyfriend showed off his equipment at the expense of the city’s tallest skyscraper. It was no match, and this was followed by her reciprocating her gigantic boyfriend with her other set of lips from the seated position. It was chilling to see his bulbous cock sprinkled with many citizens and vehicles much like them, going from trying to escape to a giant woman’s stomach. With a gentle shove she pushed him over, but the impact was catastrophic on their scale. Many buildings cracked and some even had partial collapses. As the clouds of masonry cleared, they were thankful he had landed several blocks away, but as the woman straddled him, it was apparent something was about to happen. In the other direction they saw an entire apartment complex, as it was inserted onto his flesh skyscraper. The efforts to escape doubled as she noisily inserted his penis into herself, shredding the buildings, causing an amorous fog to start rolling in. The noises were sickening but the lower the visibility became, the more visual aspect faded. Those who waited too long to join the near gridlocked traffic found themselves disorientated, unsure on which way to go to flee from the gargantuan lovers. Unfortunately for thousands in the same predicament, the duo would come to them. Something was stirring above their heads and would make a dramatic entrance.

Wrapping his hands around Carrie’s slender arms, Jeff began to peel himself from the sitting position and reposition her in the process. As his back left the cityscape below in a flattened, decimated state, he felt the grit of mangled debris stuck to his skin or fluttering back to earth. Rather than be flustered, she was more than willing to see where it would lead. Lifting his left hip into hers as they made contact, a terrifying death roll was about to take place. Not that they could have done much with a few second advance warning, none of the victims could see this move taking place as the thick fog hung on the night air. Jeff would gently shift and roll Carrie’s body a few blocks over, sparing some densely packed real estate for the time being. But for many this would only delay and exacerbate their final demise, trapping them up to a quarter mile from safety in either direction. It would also make them prime picking for the seemingly invincible, sexually charged couple’s grasp and quite vulnerable. The displacement of air would also help blow off some of the thick fog, if only for a few precious seconds. It was a forceful yet delicate maneuver, and luckily Jeff had just the ability, and the lovers had already had plenty of practice. Making sure she was cradled to the ground, he made sure to keep his eyes looking into hers. From the smirk on her face to the glazed look in her eyes he could tell, the soft impact on her was very hard for the many neighborhoods crushed below. A few fiery explosions on the perimeter with many buildings knocked over or leaning into her skin. Jeff watched in detail as streets were cut off with one apartment still fine, but the minivan parked out front crushed from the middle sticking straight out of the ground. The neighboring building completely flattened. Seeing the carnage caused him to thrum his cock deep inside her, sending more shivers down Carrie’s spine. The heat was about to rise again shortly.

The swift but gentle move was one she had enjoyed previously, but now would deliver an entirely new subtext. The controlled angle was well executed, the densely packed cityscape was going to become a multicolored imprint of her attractive body. Cradling her on the way down, Jeff’s knees made first contact with a fresh patch of the city. Right after that she felt some of the first tall buildings brushing against her ass, breaking in unison on contact. She realized whole city blocks and entire neighborhoods would vanish under her 2,000ft long body. Jeff was gentle as he put her down, but her weight alone spread out evenly was devastating. Every tingle she felt represented a crushed building, with some tipping over into the panicking streets before her second impact doomed all. With his arm tucked behind her shoulder, her lower back now felt street after street succumbing to her seductive form. The grid pattern of the city extenuated by the buildings between, but first her soft ass then back felt them too. The ticklish, prickly sensation of thousands of vehicles crumpling under her, including some explosions charring bystanders. All life and fires were quickly extinguished by her heavy body as her silky black hair made contact. She felt the last wide avenues give way beneath her shoulder blade, and a few familiar knots in her hairs from its attack on the population. Some axles were snagged, and people now trapped by the forest of her fragrant follicles. A few strands were even heavy enough to collapse a few smaller apartments, Carrie was deadly without even trying tonight. Staring straight up at Jeff, he now straddled her idled body perfectly, and felt his eager shaft so deep inside of her. The hot sex sesh she had been craving all day would finally commence, but not before the lovers widened their audience.

At the Dunkin’ Donuts in the besieged intersection that was under Jeff’s titanic balls, hearing the giant speaking once more had a chilling effect. Lucky for them it was about their departure from the immediate area and would soon become apparent that they may indeed survive the night. What the lovers left behind was still jarring, as the collateral damage from the start of the giant couple’s love making was substantial. The few minutes the giant woman rode the massive cock above, waves of foreign contaminants rained down. Dribbling down the bouncing balls on each squishy impact, love juice mixed with obliterated building fragments accumulated on everything. Just before the first-floor windows were buried, a reprieve occurred when the massive titans flipped out of view. A monstrous impact several blocks away ensured that the sensual night was far from over, but hopefully meant that the pair had already milked the particular neighborhood of all they could. The streets around the apartment building with the shops on the first floor were a new landscape entirely. Colorless gray blobs with some familiar items such as part of a nightstand or shredded clothing sticking out, becoming hard and brittle to the touch. The parking lot and buildings mixing with her juices formed concrete like puddles, a bit more brittle as so many things disintegrated between their lovemaking became impurities. Unsure of how to proceed from the battered shop, some brought out loose chairs to poke and prod the mix trying to find safe passage. Like freezing rain caked on a deep snow, breaking through was a constant threat with jagged stone edges gashing legs. Progress, if any, would be slow until the mess hardened more, and most decided to stay within the shelter of the building for the night. The booming echoes of the lovemaking giants would mean most would spend it sleepless. Daylight would show the true level of carnage, as it would take weeks to recover those buried. Many were entombed like a modern Pompeii, suffocated in their love slurry. The eruption itself would still be minutes away.

In the musky fog which had recently blanketed their neighborhood, a loud masculine voice cut through the air. It would be the only warning thousands of people would receive that a heavenly body was about to crash to earth. A stirring in the mists above them, they had to squint but whatever it was seemed far too big to make sense to the naked eye. In turn it was the naked ass of the giant woman plummeting towards their puny neighborhoods. Her wide, warm body sent an advance of displaced air blowing off the fog just in time for most to see their fates. Dropping whatever earthly possessions that they were trying to take from their now doomed homes, most had less than a second to figure out what to do. In the end the choice was made for them, as her sexy body laid to waste everything it touched. Buildings exploding in a cascade of debris into crowded streets below, crushing many in a mini massacre that would only get worse. Some people tried ducking into the fractured subway system hoping the underground would be their salvation. Those in their vehicles on the gridlocked streets and on the sidewalks met their ends from either huge chunks of concrete building fragments or under Carrie’s vast body making contact with the pavement. As her great weight began to settle down, those in the subways saw the entrance stairs go dark, followed by the collapse on the stairways and escalators. Hoping the labyrinth of tunnels leading to the tracks would be deep enough to save them, a few loaded lit trains even idled at the many stations under her acreage covering body. But it was not just her weight, as her giant boyfriend also pressed down his from above. The combined mass of the two caused the earth below to settle very deep underground, and soon metal girders and concrete tiles fell from the ceiling. Thousands above ground lost their lives in the simple act of Carrie being laid down, and many hundreds more were now similarly squashed as all the subway lines collapsed.

The difference between life and death could be measured in feet in many locations around Carrie’s 2,000ft body. Those nearest her shapely ass now looked up to see the unbelievable sight of a building sized cock buried deep within the giant woman, as apartment sized balls dangled below. On the other end, dozens of people, cars, trucks and busses found themselves ensnared in her thick, black hair as it blanketed the streets around her head. Further away, long lines of traffic tried to make headway away from the insatiable couple but did not notice that they were within arm's reach and easy picking for the lovers. Other people in their apartments, offices and shops all were thankful that the giantess had not landed directly on their buildings, but there were signs of fatigue on structures for miles around the pair. Her long body had displaced the fog temporarily, but the heat was about to rise higher than ever on this night, and this time the steamy action would truly put a cloak over the proceedings. Many foolishly now stayed put in their buildings, thinking the danger had passed. But once more Jeff was scheming and looking around him at the tantalizing cityscape below his brown eyes. Upon revelation of those plans, many would find themselves in unbearably tight spaces. The giant couple noisily made out for a few minutes, even laying down horizontally they towered above the ruined city. Clearly the couple was quite aroused by their machinations, and the sensual humiliation would only continue. The man pulled away from the noisy kiss and spoke once more to his lover. Many people had to shield their ears inside buildings even as his booming but subtle voice beamed down to his captive girlfriend beneath him.

“Well, here we are again on another typical night hon.” Jeff intoned.
“I would say the hour is about the same, though the scale and location are skewed. But I am not complaining in the least, babe.” She replied.
“I can feel you have me in a tight squeeze below, but I like to share, and bet half the city would enjoy it as well. Maybe we should be so kind as to let a few hundred more indulge themselves, whether they like it or not.”
“Sounds dreamy,” Carrie stated, “I can just hear them with their squeaky little voices now. Them and their cute little car horns and sirens, but above the rest it sounds like they are down with feeling me from the inside.”
“Then let us add a little dressing to our fuck salad, we have quite the canvas here laid out for me, and I will do my best to be a true erotic artiste.”

Of course, she could not really hear what the mites were saying, but her chemistry background and general interest in the sciences meant she had a layman's knowledge of acoustics. And this meant she was not even sure that they knew what her and her boyfriend were saying. None of this deterred Jeff as he now scanned the surrounding cityscape for potential playmates. He would not have to look far, as lit buildings and packed streets were in abundance. With the heaving, slightly slick skin of his girlfriend replacing a vast amount of real estate, he had plenty of space to add some friends. His wide, slick cock had already seen some similar toppings earlier on the highway and again more recently during the blowjob. He noticed one particular corner market with four floors of apartments above. Jeff gingerly plucked it like a ripe cherry and slowly lowered it onto Carrie's outstretched tongue. Lights flickered and went dark as he leaned in for one more kiss with an embedded snack. The tiny building stood no chance as two tongues the size of blimps wrestled for the morsel. It was crushed in a satisfying crumble as the lovers made out a little more before breaking away from the kiss to glare down on the panicked populace once more. Carrie watched as Jeff's arm darted out and returned with even more substantial items. His right hand reappeared a few seconds later with an entire twelve story office building. The sleek, modern design was no match for his grip, and he lowered the entire thing into the curvature of her cleavage. Her breasts rose like hills alongside the now horizontal building, not quite overshading the construct but holding it in place in her natural valley. It tickled her sweaty skin a little as metal bent and windows shattered. The whole cool structure felt great between her warm tits, and it would not be alone for long.

Jeff had a veritable buffet to choose from, as he based most of his decisions on which buildings had the most lights on. That way he felt he could ensure that the lovers would share the experience with the most participants. He would try to scoop the streets around in the pincers move he had honed over hours of play. That way those hiding in basements would join in the fun. Jeff chose a couple five story apartments next, lining each up with her aroused nipples. Carries areolas were so large that even with a building resting on them, the brown rounded edges were visible beyond the squared corners of the structures. Jeff felt the feedback from her hardened nipples and was able to twist the buildings firmly onto them, locking the precariously balanced apartments in place. With the flat plain of her tummy still barren of friends, he became a little less picky with what went where. An apartment complex here, a department store there, parking garage and a machine shop gracing her underboob. In all, close to thirty individual buildings made up a patchwork neighborhood high above the city. The female mesa could just feel the little structures scattered about her horny skin. What was more delightful to the sadistic pair were the little specks wandering out in a daze from the many stranded buildings. They were lost on their new host, some climbing through windows of their apartments as a few buildings had tipped over on the transfer. Carrie’s massive lungs and thrumming heartbeat actually knocked over an entire office complex placed just below her breasts. Satisfied that he had added enough buildings for now, he reexamined his own hard on along with her slick vulva. The ample amounts of foot and vehicular traffic would once more pay the price for the lover's insatiable lust. By now, Jeff and Carrie had found that the little metal tubes and bodies added the perfect grit to their love soup, and the chef was about to make a grand entrance into the kitchen.