- Text Size +

Many evacuation proceedings had a wrench thrown into them as the giant couple’s sexual play had a way of blocking possible escape routes, leveling entire neighborhoods. Their slightest motions caused death and destruction at an unimaginable scale. As people fled down one particularly wide avenue, the play of the giant lovers had been creeping ever closer. From the giant over a mile away having his way with the tallest skyscraper in the city, to the giant woman having rough sex with an unfortunate office building. Still almost a half mile behind them her motions still caused the vehicles to rock on their shocks and people to feel the vibrations each time her sensual body contacted the ground. Many saw the man finish off the skyscraper in a humiliating urination, before his footsteps shook heavily as he worked towards his girlfriend. After a frightening, destructive blowjob, the naked woman gently pushed her man over, and this time he landed close enough to cause dust and masonry to fall off buildings surrounding the streets, cracking pavement and knocking people over. Now the lovers were only a few blocks away, as the man plucked an unfortunate apartment building from the ground and impaled it on his towering penis. Earth shattering missionary sex followed making any headway nearly impossible down the eight-lane road, and worse was to follow. After the feeble building disintegrated within her, the giant turned the tables and flipped the woman gently onto her back right towards the road. Her landing may have been soft on her, but for the would-be escapees they saw their route get completely blocked and flattered by the pale ass of the Asian woman. Bracketed now by her smooth thighs, towering above the squat apartments on either side of the streets, was a vagina that looked to be able to devour buildings. Specks of debris alluded to that this was indeed the case, and now directly overhead the man’s enormous body stretched into the distance as he moved to straddle his woman. Being in her shadow was a brief blessing in disguise as he first pulled and planted buildings on her. Then he focused on surrounding roads and highways, pouring hundreds of commuters onto his enormous shaft looming overhead, and onto the mighty hills of her womanhood. Some of these missed and crashed into fleeing vehicles and buildings below with destructive effect. But most survived the initial onslaught with a one-way street facing the gleaming sexual organs of the giants blinded by lust. The show would start soon, and none would be happy with their front row seats.

Carrie worked her hands all over the backside of Jeff’s body, trying to urge him closer to hers, but he seemed to hesitate. The first lick was the preview of things to come, but he did not want to crush everything all at once between them. She would not have to worry though as his torso begins to go upright, his pelvis and elongated member made their approach. She could tell this was not lost on the little people and vehicles crowding her pussy as the panicked minuscule motions thrummed on her sensitive skin the closer he got. Jeff could be a bit of a tease; thanks to her guests she did not even have to watch his cock as he guided it towards her to know that it was getting close. She felt his heat the moment before impact along with the most frantic objections the tiny insects could manage, all in vain. He had slowed considerably and made first contact on some of the little cars and trucks first. With his aim being nearly perfect, they sank fast between her wet lower lips, many with spinning wheels unable to even slow his progress down. As the bulge from his piss slit got deeper foot by foot into her vaginal cavity, dozens of tiny people joined the fray. Many of the little bodies had limbs twisted and contorted by her caverns and ridges, maiming or splattering the struggling mites. Survivors beat frantically against the unyielding skin as more and more joined and were pressed ever deeper into the cavity. Soon his whole cock-head was inside her receptive skin, and Jeff felt around forty tiny vehicles massed around his tip crumpling and being sent ever deeper into Carrie. Dozens more on top of his long shaft were either being shunted along by her clit with many others sucked under and in, and some simply being overwhelmed and crumpled between the pair. As he widened her intake, he also felt more people and machinery rolling into her under his shaft, where the added weight was more than enough to squash most who tried this route. All this death and destruction contained on the genitalia of the two immense lovers, and he was only halfway inside her. Thanks to earlier actions and the foreplay/interplay he slid right in due to Carrie’s accompanying wetness. That is not to say that she did not stretch still significantly, but more than ample to bring in many guests with less friction. She could feel them popping as tiny vehicles and bodies burst between the giant’s sex organs sheer size in contact. There were also the tiny specks pushed along the front of her boyfriend's hood, ever deeper into her abyss. She could feel those riding on top of his shaft getting flung out or squashed under her clit as it slid over him. Those stuck to her pussy lips below his elongated cock were flailing marvelously now, as she felt the tiny metal cars turned to scrap as she stretched her out and more victims got pulled in. Her deeper folds are now being peppered and stuffed with hundreds of items, some mangled but others intact. He was almost all the way in but stopped about fifty feet out. He made sure she knew why.

As Jeff dove in cock first to his receptive girlfriend's womanhood, he made sure to instill the maximum fear into those whose lives he would temporarily be sparing. Inside the many buildings on her chest that he did not devour had a front row seat for the show of his deep penetration into her tight pussy. He was unsure what the effect on them would be, but he cared little, and also wanted to put the rest of the city on notice. And notice they did. First things first, having swallowed the remains of the tasteless apartment building exposing Carrie’s hard nipple, he drew his building shaming penis in for the kill. Being fully aware of their fates, he chuckled to himself as the closer he got to her, the more those tiny people and vehicles on his cockhead struggled. As if there was anywhere to go. Jeff soon felt his mushroom tip making first contact, as some puny cars and SUVs he had sprinkled onto his girlfriend's lower lips were shunted aside. As he entered her, he could not remember a time when she had been so wet before. There were countless metal trinkets inside her he felt getting smashed between them as others were forced deeper. There were also some helpless people too he thought, getting rolled and dismembered between the godlike shaft busting in. The deeper he went, the more vehicles he felt getting pulled in on all sides. He also had to make sure to keep his body angle right to show those survivors on her chest what they had in store without crushing them just yet. Carrie was stretching out nice for him and their other guests, as he felt so many items rolling, pinching and disintegrating between them. It was a sensation like no other. He got about three quarters of the way in on the first thrust when he stopped. She was surely wet enough to be able to keep in-taking his engorged meat and looked up at him in a little puzzlement. He quickly explained

“I want all their friends to see, to see what we have done so far, and what will happen to them.”

Indeed, further down his shaft near his base there was a small mass of bug people all trying to find a way out that did not exist. Jeff slid out most of his length to reveal a slickened shaft that did not resemble the hordes of people and vehicles that had populated it moments before.

As he watched helplessly from his impaled apartment building from the vantage point of the giantess’s nipple 800ft from the action, it became apparent that the giant man was not stopping. Even from this distance although he could not see the initial contact, the sound was unmistakable. Like a couple car crashes, followed by dozens, the crunching metal and plastic sounds along with breaking glass could be heard through his shattered windows. Much worse were the distant screams as hundreds were surely run down between the immense lovers. He could just barely see the top of the shaft, with vehicle headlights illuminating the bright shirts on some people who were trying hastily to get towards the other side. Others he saw risked a faster death and jump but knowing the size of the monsters meant that this would likely be several hundred feet to the ground. Once you were involved in the lovers' play, there was little chance you would deviate from the intended path. His entrapment in the former apartment is testament to this. He watched and listened as the giant man further penetrated his girlfriend, slightly jostling the mammoth mammary he was trapped on. His broad torso simply dominated the view rising over his host. Even at the giant's immense size it was hard to make out his facial features in the darkness as his head rose high above the city. The power of being able to have his way with thousands of people rising a quarter mile into the sky seemed to be a major turn on for him. That combined with being able to share this with his lover spelled doom for many. The visual along with the sounds of popping glass and metal was certainly unique. Much closer to him on his breast peak, the man’s sexual activity was frightening the tiny people scattered on the woman’s torso. They stared up in awe and fear as a literal traffic jam was smushed between the giant couple. As the man was almost 3/4ths the way inside the receptive woman, he ground to a halt and spoke to the terrified masses. Things were only just beginning now, as the giant began to reverse course to see what damage the first pump had wrought. The number of guests riding him intact had shrunk considerably, but those within her were multiplying fast.

With the accelerator mashed and all four wheels spinning uselessly, the giant man’s stiff cock made initial contact with a box truck about several feet below the man trapped in his pickup truck. The high-profile vehicle put up almost no resistance, as the top was dented but pushed easily down into her waiting folds. Simultaneously, many people and vehicles around protested as best they could before being pushed in as well. Not everyone made it, as some cars and trucks were mangled and flattened to scrap, and bodies turned to bloody pulp before his eyes. The grotesque screams and pleading did little to convince him his fate would be much better as the giant cock pushed into the vagina below. As the tip widened Carrie out, he watched helplessly as the red Dodge Avenger sedan next to him was sucked under the surface with a slurp, where he could not have known if it was still intact or squished like an insignificant bug. Suddenly above and behind him through the sunroof he saw a city bus resting precariously on the giant’s tip obliterate a Honda HR-V, smashing the small CUV before being forced to take the plunge into the unknown. The people he saw on the giant’s junk could not have looked more frightened, as they were thrust towards the waiting vagina with so much death and destruction around them. It was not long before it was his turn, as he felt the massive shaft catch his rear bumper. The giant’s rigid manhood grabbed the entire truck with such force that the bed was nearly ripped off the frame. With his whole truck whipped upwards and the passenger door side against the monster’s meat, he went into a dive. Inside the giantess’s vagina it was immediately dark as the xenon lights failed to illuminate anything beyond her folds which were almost to his windshield. Her rubbery skin buffeted the vehicle on all sides, indenting metal and shattering glass and slathering everything in a copious amount of her juices. As the cock effortlessly pulled his pickup deeper into the fray, he suddenly felt the entire ride jut to a stop as he was deposited into one of her deeper folds. There it was almost quiet as the interior lights were the only visual left as the pulsating pink pussy walls enclosed him on all sides. He could hear the sloshing of the whale penis pressing deeper and feared his battered vehicle would not be able to take the force should it return in contact with it. What sounded of industrial action with steel and glass wrenching muffled nearby were the last moments of many. The pressure from the giant cock stretching the warm walls displacing any pockets of air was giving him a massive headache, but then everything paused as the man began to withdraw his city smashing cock. Little did he know that this was intentional and that the man was just warming up.

On the streets as terrifying as it was to watch entire vehicles and screaming victims either rolling off of the giant vagina or missing the man’s hardened dick entirely and crashing to earth, worse was yet to come. Momentarily the debris stopped falling as the man’s huge hands receded into the distance, tucking themselves under the smooth feminine form before them. His long, rigid penis was still overhead looming as hairy twin balls the size of buildings hung behind them. His torso rose high into the darkness. Then the screaming above, as a wide body fleshy wingless passenger jet made its way to a messy landing. First contact high above the streets was noisy and frightening. More unwilling destructive living missiles fell from the sky and were getting progressively more fragrant and stickier. Making headway the way they came was proving more difficult by the second as they had a unique view of the world's largest sex show. They heard the increased popping of cars and trucks, and the sharp cut off of wailing victims and horns as they were either inserted, crushed or both. Still deeper and deeper the giant man inserted himself into the aroused woman with crushing effects. His large hanging balls looming overhead like an xrated parade float. Helplessly they watched enraptured on her moist lower lips as an individual wailed for help as a FedEx van above him got noisily mangled by the underside of the giant's shaft and pulled into the depths. It was his turn next as his screams were silenced with a gurgle as he vanished from sight, never to be seen again. Like an enormous train hitting the brakes, he slowly ground to a metal wrenching halt. While this signified the end of most of the horrific screams from above, the danger was about to increase ad nauseam their way. They heard the giant speak though his booming voice was distant but loud. The air was still for only a moment as another pummeling from above would begin shortly.

Jeff looked straight down at this shaft as a good number of people crowded the base of his shaft, looking up at him for mercy he supposed. As if he had answered their prayers, he began to withdraw his elongated cock from Carrie. It was a mess down there, moments earlier the resting spot of hundreds of people and over 100 various vehicles were now slickened with his lover’s nectar and only hints of the former inhabitants. Numerous twisted metal chunks from tiny cars and trucks that were mangled by the powerful forces were now pasted on all sides of his shaft. Squinting he could see some familiar items such as many round black specks of tires, colorful bumpers and fenders, and then if he really looked closely, he thought he could see a number of bodies, and making his whole dick twitch was when he thought he felt a little movement from those trapped and clinging to life. The more he pulled out of her, the more debris came with, but it was evident that the vast majority was left behind inside of her love cave. His wide shaft hid several flattened metal carcasses underneath it, but he could feel them stuck there with a few peeling off and clattering to the streets below. Pulling most of his cock out of her wet pussy except the tip, Jeff looked down across her idle body with a ravenous look in his eyes. There he had set it up like a veritable, destructive buffet, and loved that they were now on the cusp of reaching erotic heights that few had only dreamed of. Carrie was looking right back into his eyes, with hers glazed over and a hungry smirk on her face. He began to reinsert his hard shaft once more, as he could only imagine what was going through the minds of those survivors near the base of his hard manhood. This time he would make sure all the remaining riders would join in their fun.

So many popping and grinding little tingles deep inside of Carrie were driving her wild. How they struggled against her and Jeff. They were so tiny it was hard to tell the difference between frantic flailing limbs or an entire bus shredded like tinfoil against her folds. Each pop and tingle deep within her sent shivers down her spine. It was so delectable holding such power over the tiny populace, and now her well-endowed boyfriend was sure to extract every ounce of passion from her well stretched womanhood. She looked past the hills of her breasts and smiled at how panicked the tiny people trapped up on her body must be, as they were merely sex toys for the gods to indulge themselves with. While her boyfriend had not yet inserted his full length into the more traditional sexual position, he had turned her towards, just that first three quarter thrust alone was enough of a jolt to get her going again. It was not quite as filling as the apartment building and disintegrating office were minutes ago, but his newfound leverage would surely satisfy more deeply. She now felt his stiff cartilage withdrawing from her, but he was leaving behind a sensational number of guests within. Many dozens of tiny wheels spun uselessly against her inner folds as individuals tried in vain to escape her feminine cave. How puny they were compared to her she thought, as the frantic nature of their movements between the shifting forms of her inner folds caught and squeezed them and their machines. As he continued to pull out, she felt an occasional soaked piece of debris bounce harmlessly off the curve of her ass, into the streets below. She was glad to share, as his cockhead neared her labia once more. There he stopped again, this time tasking his free right hand and gently rubbed the outside of her thigh. Carrie let loose a soft purr at this tender motion, but the moment did not last long. Jeff then began to thrust his long manhood into her with full force, displacing a great volume of fluids and debris. She gasped as she felt the last remaining riders on top of his hard penis get inserted or obliterated between their pelvic bones. The restraint the pair had shown in their actions was soon to wear off, and the grand finale was set to commence.

As he watched helplessly from his apartment building, he saw more and more of the man’s erect hard on emerging from within the woman’s tight pussy. Gone were most of the stranded traffic and pedestrians from it’s length as more and more were revealed, replaced by his slick, tan skin. His booming voice from high above revealed that the earlier motions were just the start, and the ride would only get bumpier from here. The crunching metal sound had subsided but the slurping, sloshing sexual sounds were becoming more amplified as the giant withdrew his intimidating cock from within the giantess. As this occurred, he heard some crackling and felt a tremor below him. Frighteningly, this was in part due to the arousal of the giant woman causing her nipples to further harden. The giant man was finally three quarters of the way out when the unfortunate tenant got to witness firsthand the magnitude of the monster's sexual play. His seemingly distant shaft once teaming with lights was nearly empty. Only the last quarter still held many frantic victims, awaiting their fates. The few remaining vehicles illuminated the scattered remains of his first insertion, and the twisted metal and bodies were nearly unrecognizable. His insatiable host really seemed to be enjoying herself and wanted more. She also seemed to be growing impatient as she hissed something in a longing tone to her gargantuan man, prompting another thrust forward with more momentum that had some climatic effects for a number of people in the impact zone. The giant slick schlong slipped right into his lover's tight pussy, stirring those trapped inside already into chaos. He watched in horror from his apartment as the last screaming survivors on the base of his shaft met their fates as they and dozens of vehicles were pushed inside the giant vagina or squashed between the pelvises of the lovers. The impact of the thrust shook the perky breast his building was on. This was only the beginning he knew, as the giant couple looked into each other's eyes for a moment. Little did he know his own monumental struggles would be greatly overshadowed by the death and destruction contained within and further surrounding the horny monster's genital regions.

As the giant’s gargantuan penis receded noisily into the distance, the man in his truck was left alone for a few precious seconds to await his fate. The loud gurgling and occasional crunches of twisting metal was replaced by an eerie silence as all he could hear was a bass heavy distant heartbeat. This reminder was that he was within the body of a gigantic woman, and his very presence along with so many close by were causing her circulatory system to pump faster. And this was not the only thing close by pumping faster either. Knowing the unlikelihood of any form of escape was maddening and his only wish was either a quick release or maybe a lucky ride out on the man's giant rod. Gone was any sense of direction, like in an airtight vacuum there was no orientation of which way was up or down. A loud stirring further down and approaching rapidly signified that the giant had reentered his woman, at greater speed. He tried in vain to hit the throttle, as all four wheels spun helplessly as the powerful truck was held tight with ease by the gripping vaginal walls. Closer and closer cockzilla came, as the horrific internal sounds of destruction drew nearer. It was soon upon him; he only hoped the path did not overrun his pickup. He was mired deep enough in a shifting fold to not be hit yet, but the speed and destruction did bring an unfortunate visitor. There was a metal wrenching sound nearby as the one-eyed beast approached in the darkness, and suddenly had his cage rattled as a wet scrunch rocked his entire truck. Denting his back window into the bed was some sort of object as the mighty shaft continued to blast past. Turning around, he used his phone flashlight to try to make sense of what it was. He was horrified to see it was a car at some point, so wadded up that it was even hard to tell what color it originally was. The only thing that hinted that it was a car was the off-angle tire and wheel sticking out slightly from the metal corpse. He feared he too would share the fate of this vehicle whether it was occupied or not, as in the end it seemed all would conform to the whims of these mighty lovers. A sudden muffled jolt shook the tiny truck sharply now, as the pressure rose to its highest level yet. The building sized penis was now fully inserted, and the giant’s thrust pounded his loving woman. This was the beginning of the end, as the man began to reverse course, and worked up his steady rhythm. It would be an orgasm like no other, and on the streets around and below the pair the shifting landscape and hazardous play was quickly adding to the tally of victims.