- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

sexual themes continue as the lovers continue to elevate their enjoyments

As Jeff stood rigid inside his amazing and receptive girlfriend, he looked around at the city out ahead of them. Seeing so many buildings that would have trouble clearing his thighs and roads filled to the brim with evacuating citizens was an exciting prospect. Though nothing compared to the task at hand feeling so many of said citizens and machinery being smeared between them. It was now nearly 4pm and the sun was still bright enough on the couple as they enjoyed their afternoon delight. As he pulsed his colossal shaft inside of Carrie, he felt the little metal trinkets getting smashed without even having to move. The smallest of motions at this scale had devastating effects for those around the giant pair. Jeff was still showing restraint trying to savor every little tingle and crinkle along his mass but soon Carrie goaded him on. "Just enjoying the view up there, love?" She asked. "Yes actually!" Jeff replied. He gazed down at the back of her head, her long black hair still terrorizing those on the roadway along with her hanging breasts. She suddenly surged her ass back bouncing his large balls off her thighs with a loud wet smack. "Well, my view has been better, so get a move on big boy!" That was all the encouragement he needed to let loose his restraint and begin to give the regional seismographs some very crooked lines.

Still holding her hips, he slid 200 feet of his length out of her. His shaft was slick with her juices. On it there were only now noticeably mangled vehicles and a few mite sized bodies. Around the tip of his cockhead was a ten-foot drop-off to his shaft. A few smashed cars had been pressed into this temporary shelter relatively intact so far. He laughed as a few were even occupied with their lights still on and even some useless wheel spin on his wet base. Most of the cars, trucks and buses were now trapped deeper in her moist folds though. Jeff knew Carrie wanted her deep cleansing, and he did not want to keep her waiting. He then brought his steaming massive cock back deep into her eliciting a gasp then moan from Carrie. All the way inside her again, his meat displaced the first large volume of her cum, along with a few crumpled wads that were once cars. The glob did not make it far however as his ten story balls smashed the wadded-up vehicles flat against her and they stuck there. The lovers were now awash in sensations from their genital region as Jeff picked up his long strokes. The many people and vehicles trapped inside her now were really in a dire situation as the pressure built from thrust after thrust of his building sized cock into her tight pussy. People and vehicles were disintegrated into bits by his thick love piston pumping into her. By now the joint moans emanating from the lovers could be heard many miles around, not to mention the loud smacks of his hanging balls against her smooth wet skin and even the ground rumbling rhythmically with each pounding thrust. Inside her vaginal canal the scene was even more apocalyptic. Vehicles and bodies were shredded and dragged back and forth along his unyielding hard shaft, adding their many fluids to the tidal wave flowing from her. In between her folds a car or SUV would sometimes get wedged and passed over for a few relieving minutes, a few even had passengers. Their headlights would illuminate her huge love tunnel sixty feet across for a brief instant as they had no sense of direction inside the wet pulsating walls and movements around them. Sometimes they would catch a glimpse of some other poor unfortunate soul or whole vehicle dislodged from a previous pass now exposed. Moments later his whale sized hood would rush over them obliterating them as it would go dark outside whatever interior lights the trapped cars possessed as the long shaft would rush past them again frighteningly fast. But then Jeff would adjust his angle a little, flushing the tiny peanut sized riders back into the violent frenzy, from which they stood little chance to survive.

Carrie was a squirter before, and Jeff knew how to hit all the right spots. But now coupled with the hundred thirty crumbling cars and trucks along with hundreds near microscopic people along for the ride really sent her over the edge. Her high-pitched moans kept getting louder as those hundreds of vehicles and people trapped in the shadow cast by the great lovers could not even stand to attempt an escape. Between Jeff's football field sized soles on top of hundreds of vehicles and hapless souls buried deep into the ground creating an impenetrable wall, the steep highway barriers and ahead to Carrie's cute rack brushing over the smashed traffic with every stroke all were trapped in the hellish scene. With each pounding pump of his eager meat caused tremors for miles around making it impossible for those left on the highway to stand, much less make any headway. Some tried to lean on the various trapped cars and trucks, but these too were a danger for the tiny people as the magnitude of their steamy play was bouncing them up to three feet off the ground, sometimes even tipping over the higher profile tractor trailers and SUVs. Many had bones broken or were killed entirely by being pinned and crushed by the jumping traffic. Those stuck inside their vehicles had wild rides as they were shaken like marbles in a spray paint can. Vehicle shock absorbers can only compensate so much. But still the pace quickened. Now the flow of her juices was becoming like a tidal wave. Every pump poured thousands of gallons of her viscous cum onto the twelve lanes 1000ft below with devastating effects. Along with the opaque thick white fluid fell a few whole mangled chunks of metal and car parts, clothing and other random items from shredded trailers. The sheer volume and quarter mile descent of their fluids did the most damage. Each thrust sent another glob hurting down as Jeff's huge cock displaced another fluid bomb. Each hit the twelve-lane highway directly beneath them with astonishing force.

The bouncing stragglers and those sheltering in their trembling vehicles barely had time to look up and see what was heading towards them. Each mound of fluid hit the ground with such force that fifteen cars and trucks were immediately crushed under the musty fluid. Another dozen was flipped and shoved as it spread out on the highway. Soon dozens of people were trapped who weren't crushed outright on the initial drop as Carrie's cum was thick enough to ensnare limbs and her flow only picked up from there. As Jeff continued to thrust deep into her more and more of her fluids started dropping into the impact zone spreading out and overwhelming even the tall tractor trailers in a wall-to-wall puddle twenty feet high. Many drowned as it was too dense for the tiny vehicles or people to float on, passengers stuck in their metal tombs as her cum waves buried them past the windshields over the roofs. Soon her liquids started displacing the air in dozens of vehicles flooding up through the footwells or sheer weight shattering flimsy glass and pouring in, drowning its victims with remorseless efficiency. And still the couple kept fucking doggy style above so many helpless souls unaware of the many casualties from there ravenous play. Their main focus was pleasing each other and after nearly half an hour their first great workout was coming towards a climax.

Inside Carrie's cavernous pussy, the moisture and heat were intense thanks to Jeff’s mighty cock's hard thrusts inside of her. The hundred thirty vehicles and hundreds of people that he had added to their pleasure were mainly disintegrated, adding a little grit to the fun with more fluids slickening him up. But every so often a fully intact pill sized car would be flushed from her folds and would pop and crumple in an added burst of pleasure against his mighty shaft. On his tip and hood by his twenty-foot piss slit there was a growing mass of about forty former vehicles all balled up in a mass between him and her cervix getting squeezed on every thrust. But this mass would be broken up soon enough as his cannon was preparing its volley. Down below her cum lake had enveloped or squashed almost two hundred various cars, trucks and buses under 25ft of her amorous juice drowning hundreds more. For miles around even the tremors they were generating were causing massive structural damage to buildings and infrastructure. Bouncing vehicles became undrivable, walking and even standing was impossible as the pace reached a fever pitch. Release was near. Carrie’s moans were now deafening as Jeff's motions in and out were constant, punctuated by the loud slapping of his massive balls swinging into her wet thighs. To the tiny population below, her fluid fell like a waterfall in sheets. Finally, Carrie screamed in a strained tone, "Jeff, I'm gonna cum! Keep going" "I'm right behind you babe" He replied. With one more deep thrust his monster shaft went rigid and she screamed, shattering all the remaining glass for dozens of miles. Downtown people watching to the south had to cover their ears as her final cry rang out. This was it.

Inside Carrie's cavernous cunt, Jeff's enormous cockhead twitched. His already drooling piss slit was pressed against a mass of forty mangled vehicles that had been collected against her cervix by their motions, along with countless bodies of people who were either sucked from the helpless cars and trucks or just found their way there unwillingly during earlier motions. Soon the pile would be broken up in spectacular fashion. Suddenly an enormous blast of milky white blazing hot semen shot out of Jeff's cock at breakneck speed. From his 20ft high slit to the tightly packed blob of twisted metal was nearly instantaneous. Incredibly there were a few survivors tucked inside the ball of vehicles, some wetter than others with injuries most of the time but his cannon blast was the end for these few lucky or unlucky souls. The force of his cum crushed many of the vehicles in his advance of thick fluid impacting others so hard that they were blasted against her muscular vaginal walls with enough force to squash the puny cars and trucks. Feeling Jeff cumming along with the crumpling impacts of vehicles deep inside of her really set Carrie over the edge. In turn a fresh wave of her cum blasted Jeff as her pussy walls now thrummed with movement. As her cavernous pussy walls rippled down and gripped at Jeff's hard cock, the final surviving bits of machinery were atomized with a few last tingles over their most sensitive skin. The flow 1000ft down was prodigious, soon flooding over the highway walls overwhelming the nearby sewer system and invading a few neighborhoods. Those hunkering down in their basements and miraculously spared by previous movements soon found merciless fluids coming in through the walls. Those who made it upstairs without drowning soon found their neighborhoods besieged by the mystery liquids of lust. Cars and trucks in driveways were overcome and garage doors would not open. Even touching the viscous mass could get one's limbs stuck and become another victim. The few who made it to their second stories were safe, until some weren't. As the weight of the fluids pushed at the walls in the lower stories some houses collapsed on themselves, adding a few final tallies to their play.

With a few final pumps into her to make sure every last drop was spent inside Carrie, Jeff pulled out his now diminishing penis. Their breathing was heavy, and some sweat had formed on them from all the workout they had endured. His wetted shaft now glistened in the sun, still adhered to it were dozens of metallic wrecks that were once parts of different vehicles, along with some of the now shredded near microscopic clothing of the victims of their play. “That was amazing,” gasped Carrie. “I am so worn out from your pounding babe; do you think the tinies will mind if we take a nap right here on the road? I mean maybe a little crawl down from this massive new lake we made for them. I don’t think many will volunteer to swim in it.” Taking a closer look at their no hands handiwork, Jeff saw that a few had already taken the plunge as it slowly receded. “Looks like a few had little choice though I think they’re swimming days are done.” Jeff stated. The more the sun evaporated, and the ground absorbed the more devastation that was revealed. Many of the victims from inside them also had found their way in pieces to the large body of liquid as well. It would be weeks before the full amount had receded to a point where everything could be recovered from the area. It was now nearly five and the city was seeing a rush hour like no other. People were trying to escape but one of the main routes out of town had now been destroyed quite thoroughly as people downtown saw and heard. It almost served to mock their futility as now the loving pair of giants set out to take a little nap before they continued on their play.

Looking ahead at another half mile of vehicles glinting in the late spring sun, it was now nearly 5pm. As the apartment blocks rose along the highway ahead the evacuation plans had to be halted as the whole buildings swayed and shook with every pump into Carrie. Now the action took on a fever pitch as the giant couple had finished but were still frighteningly close by. Their enormous billboard sized eyes scanned over them and countless others. Unbeknownst to the tiny people the lovers were just looking for a spot to take a nap in. Unfortunately, their half mile tall and 600ft wide frames would take up a whole lot of space. But for the pair there was never a better mattress the two would share. Jeff had remained standing as his slick manhood slowly deflated from its previous size. He bent forward helping his lovely girlfriend rise to her own magnificent height. Carrie stretched and let out a loud yawn and turned to Jeff with a sleepy but seductive look in her eyes. “Maybe after our nap you can take me shopping and we can have a little fun downtown perhaps?” She inquired. “What kind of man would I be if I let the biggest sexiest woman on earth down?” He replied. They slowly started to move, sauntering forwards towards another clean patch of road. The wide steps the pair took inevitably impacted the surface roads surrounding the highway and the more densely packed shops and apartments. Nothing was spared by their footfalls but worse was yet to come for many. Yawning and scanning the ground far below for a good resting spot, Jeff spied a bend in the road that seemed perfect. The highway from above made a slight turn west towards its final destination downtown. It was still a virtual parking lot with many still trying to clamber up the narrow ramps and numerous overpasses. Many multicolored trinket sized vehicles glistened in the angled sun. Buildings on both sides were now more grid like and residential, as the south side suburbs of the city had been built up over the preceding years. Now most of the warehouses were scattered about the area instead of being concentrated there. But a few truck-filled lots still remained, their trailers lined up each roughly half the length of a aaa battery and nowhere near as wide, they stood little chance to keep their rectangular shapes. Carrie began to lay down on the spot first, putting her hands out to brace her descent. Her massive smooth palms made short work of two small city blocks as she kept in line with I240 as best she could. Almost all at once her wide chin, cute breasts, flat tummy and smooth thighs made an impact with many hundreds of helpless vehicles and people along the roadway. She moaned again as the feeling of hundreds of tiny metal cars and trunks giving way under her smooth unyielding skin was an amazing sensation. Incredibly four cars were spared by the massive cavity created by her cute belly button as she made contact. Lucky they were as close to a thousand total cars, trucks, SUVs and buses along with several overpasses and hundreds more buildings gave way under Carrie to support her body. And Jeff being even taller was not far behind and demolished many hundreds more dwellings and businesses. His massive cock twitched once more as a big manufacturing plant and hundreds of truck trailers were crushed by his meat and balls as they fell heavily on top of them. He tucked in behind her as she rolled onto her side to be able to have her rest in his arms. They shared one longer passionate kiss as they slowly closed their eyes, hearing the faintest noises of the mayhem they created around the area, and dreaming of the next adventure in the city.