- Text Size +

Chapter 6: Dig In

About an hour later at 6pm Carrie's soft brown eyes fluttered awake. Laid out before her button nose, she could see a four-lane road with many flipped and wrecked vehicles and buildings that did not look crushed but instead like they were blown apart in a storm. She realized simply breathing in her sleep caused all this devastation and mayhem and caused her tingling wetness to return almost immediately. Watching the tiny people struggle as her cheeks and face undoubtedly covered more businesses and adjacent parking lots was the best wake up, she could remember. Feeling the many crushed items beneath her soft cheeks she squinted in front her eyes to see the finer details of what she had wrought. From her eyes it was hard to focus so close as one was near ground level and the other nearly eight stories up, but she could see the little mites struggling to free themselves of the flipped and damaged vehicles, as well as the now leveled three story apartments and stores. Also now seeing their monstrous tormentors' eyes open and one near the roadside bigger than the 7-11 her face had inadvertently flattened sent them all into a more frantic pace, but it would all be for naught. Soon an eight-story smile developed on her sweet face followed by a pursed lip kiss goodbye. Soon she let loose a stream of air that would have registered on the Fujita scale, blowing all four lanes of hapless cars and trucks into and through the adjacent apartment buildings and shops for many blocks, simply shredding the buildings in the process. Some lighter cars ended up close to a quarter mile from where they started on the roadway. She abruptly ended her game when she felt Jeff's strong hand on her smooth tummy, and he gave her a kiss on the top of her head. Her black hair had become quite the hazard as well as she slept, ensnaring nearly a hundred various vehicles and hundreds more people in its thick strands. “Good morning my love” he said. “I hope you dreamed of me well.” “It was hard not to,” replied Carrie. “I see you are rearranging more of the population but save your best blow jobs for me” “yeah, so very funny” she said in the most sarcasm she could inject. The population has not made much of any headway from the giants. It had been over an hour and still some had barely moved feet from their positions in traffic or failing to see the point stayed put hoping they would be spared. Few would be.

Jeff's massive cock twitched a little against Carrie's ass and smooth thighs, as they were still laying on the ground tucked in together. Using his taller stature, he peeked over his lover to see some of the destruction they had wrought and plot out the next moves. Closest to them was the half mile of highway Carrie had laid on while they commenced their nap. Twelve flattened lanes of traffic taking her shapely form. Then further down the same road where they had the most fun going full on doggy style over the highway was still the slick mound of their combined fluids. Looking back in the other direction though downtown with its glimmering buildings, heavy traffic and throngs of people was calling to them. The sun would still be up for a few more hours but shadows had started to get longer. Slowly, Jeff got to his feet shedding tons of debris for the long fall down. He marveled at the crater created by his prone body and also his beautiful Carrie. She smiled as she looked up at Jeff's naked body, reaching out her arms for a lift. Reaching down he pulled her up by the arms gently and up against him for a tight embrace. Little flattened metal flakes that were once hapless vehicles fell like snow from her nude body, causing more damage far below. Pulling her close they shared a long passionate kiss and plotted the next moves. Gazing into each other's eyes, they both knew the next adventure awaited and did not want to miss the evening rush. “So, an evening on the town with my beautiful Carrie,” Jeff mused. “What fun activities should we partake in?” “Hmm,’ She retorted. “I kind of want to go shopping but I am sure as usual they will have nothing cute in my size.” “Maybe you should pay a visit to the downtown mall to see.” Jeff replied. “I already have everything I want to, maybe I will relax in the entertainment district a few blocks away and find something to occupy myself. Then we can meet back together and hook up afterwards” Jeff’s idea was satisfactory as it got a grinning nod from Carrie, and they began to set off in the direction of the taller buildings on the near horizon. Their voices carrying for miles left no mystery as to what their intentions were, but with minutes to prepare it was an impossible task on many levels, and soon they would play out these plans.

Their steps once more caused devastation to area roads and buildings on a scale unimaginable. As Carrie continued to try to tightrope the road with hit or miss results flattening hundreds more vehicles and people in each step, Jeff had been walking in more of a straight line through the ever more densely packed outskirts of the city, crushing dozens of apartments and business on the grid pattern streets now with every step. His full weight and hers as well causing tremors that would demolish nearby buildings as well. Most were no bigger than his largest toe though some hospitals and warehouses were approaching the size of his foot, but few buildings rose above their ankles still. Downtown they would finally get some more stature but even the few tallest towers petered out around his belly button. This town was not big enough for the both of them, or either one. They would soon split up for a bit to go off on their own adventures. Carrie would follow the highway until it ended near one of the largest remaining urban malls in the country. Jeff would have to find his own fun as most of the bars and eateries would have a hard time accommodating so much as his thumb. But he knew his way around downtown and, in a pinch, always seemed to find some fun place to hang out and kill time. He pulled her in for one last kiss goodbye making sure to be a little fresh grabbing her tight ass with his gigantic hand as well. She obliged him by giving it a little shimmy as she turned and continued down the now narrowing highway towards her exit. Jeff meanwhile headed for the thick of some of the larger buildings in town. No reasonable accommodation would be able to suit his needs, but they certainly would play into his desires. He decided his first stop would be an old favorite dive bar of his, to see if the old crew recognized him. They did not take too kindly to his new Thai girlfriend so he felt he should pay his respects. Meanwhile Carrie would maybe hit up the outlets on the periphery of the mall before she hit the main throng of shops and food courts. She was so excited she would not have to park in the cavernous parking garage this time around, as it was so claustrophobic at her former size. Now the tables would be turned, and the two lovers were closing in on their destinations.

Jeff was now arriving at the outskirts of town at his old watering hole on the wrong side of the tracks. As if to emphasize this point a freight train with its two-story cars and shipping containers all covered in graffiti were rumbling past. It was almost half as long as he was tall it seemed, snaking around through the city with only one blue and yellow diesel engine chugging away. As he listened to the whistle of the evening train, he thought he best get back to his bar room brawl. Luckily the train had masked his approach as even though most TVs and devices were showing the giant lovers' actions, splitting up had been the best thing for Jeff. Of course, almost every camera now followed the shapely Carrie as she made her way towards a shopping spree like none other. Jeff was never one for much jewelry but decided a necklace or two would be in order like when he perused bourbon street years back. This would be a bit more metallic than the bead necklace but also more brittle and breakable. But he wanted to make a statement since it would be the only thing, he would be dressed in for the time being. As gently as he could he grabbed a couple of the sturdier looking freight cars and much to the engineers' shock and dismay lifted the whole train skywards. He then wrapped it around his neck three times marveling at how the little thing still hung down towards his upper chest. Hering the wrenching metal caused a sudden scare at the little bar as a few patrons tried to rush outwards. But Jeff had beaten them to it quickly squatting down. His enormous member had inadvertently made contact with the road, crushing a couple parked cars. He quickly guided a couple of his fingers under the little SD card sized building housing the bar and several apartments. He wrenched them skywards before any had a chance to escape along with three little cars parked on the street outside. The lights and TVs in the building suddenly flickered out as all utilities were severed unceremoniously. Jeff addressed his captives to let them know how he felt. “Some of you may remember me. When I took my girlfriend here, we were mistreated and had to end our evening early. This evening will end much differently for all of us, but for you all it ends now” Some of the patrons thought they had been having too much to drink and were unsure what to think, but most would be cut short. Jeff then raised his hand aiming at his solid forehead and headbutted the little bar and helpless vehicles crushing it all into dust against his skin. Thinking of going to a club next he decided he might need some strobes and knew where to look. Meanwhile Carrie was happily browsing her favorite wares without being encumbered by her boyfriend.

She had finished tiptoeing down the highway as it diverged into the grid of city streets that were not wide enough for her large feet to stay within the bounds of. She felt a trip to the mall would be just the thing to help extend her now perfect day. The boxy stores ranged in size from matchboxes to some as big as a computer mouse at her scale. But the mall itself was shoebox sized along with a parking garage comparable to a small tissue box. Carrie loved her new perspective on things and the level of play she could achieve with such little effort at the expense of many was such a turn on. She plopped down as gently as she could on a few blocks of nearby luxury apartments with her knees bent up Indian style. The results on the ground underneath her shapely ass were devastating, completely leveling the fifteen story buildings tickling her slightly, but her focus was elsewhere. First, she decided to check out the little matchbox sized discount store. She tried to remove the roof but the whole building was too weak and simply collapsed between her fingers. "Hmmph" she puffed. "I never liked shopping there anyways". Instead, she decided to try the more sizable Kohls next door. This one was half the size of her hand and looked a little more stable. More gently this time Carrie wrenched the roof off like she was opening a jar of peanut butter. Suddenly exposed to the diminishing daylight as she placed the disintegrating roof onto her right thigh. Patrons and workers dove for cover as the sky was replaced by Carrie's beaming face. "Hello there" she said to no one in particular, "do you know what aisle I can find lingerie?" "I was a b-cup before, but, well you could take a look and measure for me?" With that she started to lean forward filling the whole missing roof of the Kohls with a view of her right breast. The tiny people had no time to flee as her forty-foot-wide areola and a nipple the size of a van pointed down. Her cute titflesh at 130ft by 110ft wide hung down five stories and almost filled half the store as she lowered it towards what looked to be the fitting rooms. Inside a customer was trying on some Levis when he got the shock of his life. First the roof was gone and soon thereafter it was replaced by a rapidly moving brown cylindrical mass about the size of a truck heading right for him. He had no time before it made a touchdown flattening him and the whole room down to the concrete and linoleum. Panic ensued as the rest of her right boob now made contact with whole sections of clothing and items. It felt so nice for Carrie, the cool metal racks giving way under her along with the various little strips of material and even a few faint tickles of squashed inhabitants uselessly putting up a fight with an unbeatable opponent. She started moving her chest side to side knocking over and dragging the rest of the missed sections and soon the very walls around the store fell victim. Finally, she felt her breast had had enough fun and lifted it from the depression where the store once stood. Watching some of the crushed debris falling as confetti and some larger objects on the buildings below, she remarked “hmm, I guess when you are this big the mall is the only way to go” A state of panic now ensued as her next stop was revealed to the many souls hunkered down inside.

Jeff was back upright again with his new necklace helplessly dangling several thousand feet above the ground when he spotted his next accessory. Well, several. He wanted to have a little flair for the nightclubs he used to go to with Carrie in the day, though they were never his scene. They were more for her amusement but their weird trends and flashing lights. So, he figured, in honor of the way the evening was transpiring, he would join them on their last nights. First a couple more accessories were in order, and from his vantage point the grid like pattern of streets offered many to choose from. The first primary color he went for were the flashing blues as the police presence was still scattered around but easily seen from his lofty height. Spotting a half dozen police vehicles scattered about, he cupped his left palm to hold his first flashing trinkets. He first went for a pair of Explorer PPVs in the city's black and white livery all lit up trying desperately to cordon traffic. Little did the officers on board know they were being watched from above. With a predatory look in his eyes, Jeff reached down swiftly with his right hand. He pitched the first two-ton SUV up into his waiting palm, cupping it, so the startled officer would not drive off and plummet down, and repeated the action with the second. Next he found a couple Charger sedan units parked in a 7-11 lot to "prevent looting" but really to guard the Slurpee machine. The next two were more meaty riot black panel vans that were lit up awaiting further instructions when a sudden rush of acceleration had them join the others in Jeff's hand. From there he wrapped each individually into his hairs as gently as possible so as not to crush his new toys, turning off their lights. He was not careful enough with one of the Explorers, his hair strong enough to slice the helpless vehicle in half, both plummeting the full half mile from his head. The other five vehicles dangling around his hair lent their blue flashes to him, and he looked for a few more to add color. He soon found a couple rolling Ford cutaway ambulances and two full fire engines. To round out the group, he found a full ladder truck and a Chevy Suburban fire chief truck. They all joined the ranks in Jeff's hair, casting glowing flashing multicolored lights barely visible from the ground. Their faint sirens and horns also reached his ears, as he now was ready to try to fit in the entertainment district. It would be tough though when his footprint alone casts a shadow the size of a city block. After a few booming steps, causing immense damage to the tightly packed buildings and streets, he arrived at the strip.

Looking down, Jeff could barely make out the signs of panic at the bars, clubs and restaurants far below. It was such a nice spring evening that many roof patios were full to the brim. Looking up into the twilight, craning their heads, their blood ran cold. Looking down from far above was Jeff, multicolored lights on top of his head glimmering off his brown hair, closer down was his solid chest though more eyes were drawn to his package which truly loomed large flaccid for now with his hairy massive balls swinging below. The hairy skyscraper-like pillars of legs were as far as they could see down, and shuddered thinking about who was unfortunate enough to be buried under the feet of this mountain of a man. First Jeff wanted to make sure no one else would escape from the row of well-lit establishments and thought his fingers might do but realized he had something longer that would clear sidewalk to sidewalk and ensure all the people were trapped. He quickly dropped ass first, obliterating an adjacent neighborhood under his firm posterior. His huge hairy ballsack landed on a crowded intersection, squashing close to 30 vehicles. He now maneuvered his huge pole between the now very vulnerable looking buildings. His meat was as tall as the three-story buildings, effectively blocking the entrances to ten of them on each side of the road down the length of his shaft. For roughly 200ft of the street, the results were truly devastating. His monster cock crushed around fifty vehicles flat against the pavement, some stuck in the dense traffic and other VIP sports cars and large flashy SUVs parked on the street. All were turned to equally flat scrap metal beneath his god like schlong. It was just as devastating for the many pedestrians and people seated outside or waiting in line to get in the clubs. A bouncer and a half dozen would be patrons in line for a club were miraculously spared, but not for long. They were pressed up against the facade of the club, but feeling all the vehicles, tables and people getting squashed by him caused his dick to harden. Soon they were pressed against the unyielding walls by his meat and were all crushed against it, beating frantically against him in their last moments. It felt so amazing as the tiny bodies squelched against him. He ground his cock back and forth a few times, breaking the windows and dragging the twisted metal underneath shearing the asphalt away. Jeff now had the full attention of those who were not flattened under his meaty cock and addressed his new audience. “Good evening my little friends, it has been a while since I have ventured into this district so as you can see, I dressed up for the occasion” shaking his hair showing off the now desperate emergency vehicles and their light show. “But the last time I was at this club here I was denied entry, but nobody will deny me tonight.” With that, he reached down and pinched the roof clean off the club. All the lights went down as the dance floor was in a panic. “Looks like an open bar at least” with that he reached the bar and lifted the whole wooden Tylenol sized set with around a thousand bottles and several scared bartenders. “Down the hatch you go” as Jeff tossed the bar down his throat and swallowed it, he could taste no booze but thought he got a nice salty grit from one of the tiny bartenders as they were swallowed whole. “Maybe the restaurant across the street will have something more appetizing” he quipped aloud. It was closing in on 7pm and the rooftop was buzzing with waiters and patrons, all fearing for their lives as the giant man addressed them. Much too large to see their reactions, he decided that the only way to get a real taste was to try everything on and off the menu. All escape was already blocked by his massive manhood outside the door. He reached down and made a hook with his right pointer finger, pressing a hapless red pickup truck parked behind the place deep into the ground as he wrapped it around and under the building. The patrons and cooks on the first floor noticed cracks developing and shaking from underneath them as suddenly they felt a rush of acceleration. Using his mighty cock as leverage, he lifted the tiny 9v battery sized building towards his waiting mouth. He opened his mouth, seventy feet tall, easily encompassing the now darkened building. Closing his mouth, letting people see a little more daylight as teeth the size of boulders rose all around them. He did not make haste as he tossed the building with his molars, as close to a hundred helpless people along with the entire building was shredded by his teeth into a fine paste. He was only barely able to pick up some nuances of taste and swallowed down his small catch. It did probably taste better than the White Castle, but the Kroger still reigned supreme. But this brought up another problem Jeff would now have to address. And the facilities on this street were lacking when he was 6ft tall, so at 2300 feet it would now be a real issue for the dwarfed businesses on this street and the many surrounding it. At the mall a few miles away, Carrie was having similar issues of her own.