- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Quick warning for some watersports; if this is not your thing feel free to sit this one out

Carrie looked over her shoebox sized mall’s roof, especially at the skylights punctuating the artificial light that abounded the place. She thought it was cruel to deny the people the waning daylight as the hours were getting longer now. Being the sweetheart she was, she thought, it would only be right to get these folks some vitamin D. And also, in the process introduce them to much more vitamin C along the way. Though it would be well beyond the daily dose any would be able to handle. First however she jokingly pretended to be looking for her car in the tissue box sized ten story parking garage. Carrie did like to get silly on occasion much to the delight of Jeff, he loved her girlish charms as it further accentuated her sensual nature more sharply. The ten-level concrete structure was a rectangular gray box the size of her hand that held around 450 spots when full. Tonight, many were shopping as the spring air still held just a hint of crispy chill some evenings, and it was nice to be indoors. Carrie’s nipples hardened from the air, but the temperatures were nothing she couldn't handle. With the crowds inside rushing for this exit several lucky people had already fled only to find all the streets jammed. This would improve their chances since Carrie arrived and was usually timid with crowds. But she had grown as a woman and now they feared her instead as the tables were turned. So maybe these folks could stick around and join in her fun. With over a thousand shoppers still jammed in the voluminous mall she did not want them to miss out, so the parking garage was her first stop. Bending her knees once more and sitting on her heels, she marveled at all the intricate details. First, she spied the ticket window and exit. I mean $20 an hour? The nerve of this place! Vehicles with their cute headlights on were blasting past it left and right but the two lanes were a huge bottleneck and the only exit. She first wanted a word with the attendant and to make sure the conga line would no longer show taillights. Carrie lowered her hand to the entrance/exit crushing a dozen fleeing vehicles and the entire street end to end. A few more people were splattered as well, along with a number of vehicles crashing into suddenly present hand unable to stop in time disabling their little bug sized rides. Her fingers were taller than the garage roof on each floor, and soon obliterated the wooden clearance sign. As careful as she could muster, Carrie inserted her middle and pointer fingernail to pavement scraping up the little cars against her fingertips. One poor white Malibu got pushed with such force that her nail and finger in combination with hitting the pickup behind it sent it to the roof where it flattened between there and her finger. On her pointer finger a red Dodge Caravan was shunted sideways and tipped onto its roof, its undercarriage bending around her finger like a scarlet thimble. She then pincered her fingers on the tiny booths with the terrified attendants still inside. She slowly withdrew her hand and in doing so caused a sizable section of concrete from the second story to fall, effectively barricading the only exit from traffic or pedestrians. Along with their shacks, the shredded Chevy and her van were all lifted skyward. She now addressed the only surviving members of her captive audience.


After a few hours of consuming a fair share of liquids and foods, Jeff suddenly felt a familiar urge. His twitching cock had softened a little threatening to let the blocked patrons out onto the streets. Granted his huge penis still took up the entire road section and much of the sidewalks regardless. He asked aloud “So, which one of your places has the easiest to find bathroom? It was always such a pain when I was down there mingling with you insects, but now I don’t suppose you have made any reasonable accommodations for me. That is fine, forgive me if I miss the seat, you never seemed to mind when everyone else did anyways!” Jeff now got out of his seated position. The debris from hundreds of flattened vehicles and buildings rained down below as his ass started to lift. Now keeling on his feet his large cock peeled off the roadway taking with it many colorful orange, yellow and baby blue vehicles now all flattened and stuck to his meat. Now kneeling he aimed his 230-foot shaft at the hapless remaining strip of businesses below. No poncho or raincoat would be able to stem the deluge soon to befall them. Jeff now gave in to his urge and relaxed his urethra. Even her was not prepared for the devastation his simple action was about to unleash. Those who had finally barged their way out of the bars, clubs and restaurants out into the street were shocked to find their vehicles were now so flat that their shoes had more height. One technology company worker stepped outside the club he was in after the booming voice announced its intentions, only to find his orange Lamborghini Gallardo missing from where he parked it. Looking up it did not take him long to see where it had ended up. Its flattened underside midway down the shaft of an enormous cock that was ready and aimed at the street he was on was looming a few hundred feet up. First there was a little trickle from his twenty-foot slit, but suddenly his penis gushed to life unleashing a torrent beyond anyone's reckoning. Jeff aimed his massive cock at the buildings on the left side of the road first. The fluid was moving so fast and so powerful nothing could stand in its way. Quickly the row of buildings was sliced in two by his stream and then disintegrated and sent sideways, along as all people, down to their foundations for many hundreds of feet. This yellow snowball effect continued for nearly a quarter mile as he began to shift his beam into the already devastated street. Flattened cars and the hapless night lifers were shredded by the speed and sheer volume as his tidal wave traveled unabated down the street, taking hundreds more intact vehicles with it drowning many hundreds of people. The smelly liquid overwhelmed all sewage and drainage and a lake rapidly formed and spread out flooding a whole section of the city. He slowly worked to the other side of the street which withstood his blast before since it was moving too fast to spread sideways. The people helplessly watched the stream get closer foot by foot praying that he would run out before he reached them. But Jeff had sprung for the large Coke Zero at the White Castle earlier, so he had enough ammunition for the death blow. Their end came swiftly as the amber tsunami obliterated the last row of buildings he wanted to destroy, as he shook the last few drops out. He overlooked the new lake he had created covering dozens of city blocks. Many cars, trucks, taxis and people were floating in it gagging on the urea, while others simply sank as it was nearly 30 feet deep in some areas. “Ahh, that feels better. Thank you again for letting me use your facilities. You will be missed but I think the replacement lake brings just as much enrichment to this area.”

Meanwhile Carrie had two parking booths between her fingers with the tiny attendants decked in bright red cowering from her along with a destroyed van and sedan along for the ride. "Hello boys," Carrie said in a sing-songy voice, "by chance did you see a tan late model Camry pull in a little while ago?" Of course, she could not hear their frantic responses, nor did they know that it was inadvertently flattened hours ago under her shapely ass back at the lab. "Well then, you guys are no help, I guess I will have to look for it myself" With that Carrie pinched all five of her fingers together crushing the parking attendants and their booths. She proceeded to flick them and the squashed vehicular remains off into the city. Returning her attention to the hundreds of people and vehicles trapped in the structure, Carrie brought her pretty brown eyes back down towards the rest. “Hmm, maybe I can try to find it myself” She chimed in, to the hapless masses. Since her large beaming face and head would cause a lot of damage to the densely packed neighborhood and wanting to keep her long hair clean for the moment, she decided to bring the garage to her. With nearly tender care, she slowly worked her hundred-foot-long right hand to pierce into the pavement on the road she had just crushed and drove it all the way underneath the large structure, curling her fingertips underneath, popping out some bushes and trees on the other side. Her and Jeff had been doing a lot of landscaping earlier with so many trees and even grasslands crushed by their sheer enormity, but at this size these things would happen. Slowly she started to lift her hand and was relieved how easy it started to move. Some cracks did form but the structure held strong in her right hand. A half dozen concrete reinforced pedestrian bridgeways gave out killing and injuring several people who were in between the mall or the other stores leading from the parking lot. Many dozens of various car alarms started going off as they all were lifted skyward to a face bigger than the parking lot itself. Carrie had her most beautiful smile prepared for them, almost as wide as the structure itself. Even without power now she could see individual headlights and red taillights along with the blinking ambers of the little cars' panic alarms going off. “Oh my, you are such cute little things. But I can barely see between your little floors for my ride.” Carrie added. “But I am a woman of science so maybe I can concoct an experiment that will extract my car. I do have some stimuli that may do the trick, though there may be some uncontrollable side effects.” With that she brought in her left hand. Trying with her pinky she went for the third floor with devastating effect. At 65 ft long it took up half the parking lot and damaged both the floor and ceiling. She was able to sweep it across half the length of the whole structure. Many vehicles were helplessly shunted along on this floor though others were wrapped around support beams and still more simply crushed by one of her smallest digits. She was able to gather a pile in her left hand of about forty cars and CUVs. She was excited to see many of the vehicles were occupied, people inside frantically trying to escape. Holding them near her face she prodded them with her pointer finger. Her excitement was short lived as she found a similar vintage Camry, but it was black and had a driver inside spinning his wheels uselessly on her hand. “Nope, not in this lot. I better check the other floors.'' With that, Carrie simply closed her hand into a fist, squeezing the forty vehicles causing a reddish-brown juice to drip down her wrist. She then proceeded to grind her four fingers into her palm and shredded the remaining clump of metal into tiny pieces which she now let rain down on the pathetic masses below.

Across the city Jeff was now just shaking off the last few drops of his contribution to make an urban lake. But the liquid filling it was not the freshest of waters and most buildings were not coded for a pool around this neighborhood. "Well, that takes care of one itch." Jeff stated as he rose again to his godlike height. Evening had set in across the city now as the many skyscrapers had offices still lit from oblivious workers along with all the traffic moving slowly trying to find a way out of town. With one of the main highways out of town now thoroughly crushed along with an impassable cum lake blocking it for good measure, Jeff remembered there was one other main thoroughfare in and out of town. A six-lane tunnel ran under the lake on the northern edge of the city. Looking up, Jeff could see the entrance and sure enough a gridlocked 6 lanes of taillights was trying to make a rapid exit. This was not acceptable as Carrie and him had not finished with them yet. While she was occupying herself with the shopping mall, he was relieved to not have to spend time stuck in the Victoria's Secret trying not to imagine the fellow patrons' sans clothing. Jeff now looked down as many of the densely packed small buildings would be covered by a single footstep. The wide avenues were blocked by only three toes each toenail towering 25ft above the hapless population below. Few buildings even made it past his shin to his knees. The biggest skyscrapers downtown would only make it to his belt line above his pubic hair. That would place them at an interesting height with his anatomy which he thought about exploring later with Carrie. For now, Jeff began making his way to the tunnel as the hour neared 7. Each step caused more utter devastation, sometimes burying close to a dozen buildings, hundreds of people and dozens of fleeing vehicles under his uncaring feet. Before the dust settled and the displaced air finished flipping the puny vehicles ahead of him, he began the next step. His shuffling steps blasted the next buildings with his toes shredding them, carrying flattened vehicles and people along with building materials aloft until they once again met the unrelenting ground getting another layer of flattened materials stuck to them. Jeff was less than a block from the tunnel now and decided to take a moment to look at what his feet were planted on. His sheer scale caused two full streets and parts of three cross streets to be completely buried along with close to a hundred vehicles. The buildings folded like wet sand beneath his soles, some formerly up to twenty stories reduced to a flattened mess under his bulk. He peered down to the edges of his footprint, he had to squint to watch the micro struggles. His pinky toe of his right foot had the hood of a yellow taxi sticking out from it, front wheels a few feet off the ground as the passenger compartment was replaced by his pink pad of his smallest toe. He tapped his toes as he lingered in the spot looking at his middle toe shredding a building that had a McDonald's on the first floor. Now the Golden arches rested on top of his middle toe. A whole block of similar buildings, mainly apartments, offices, and first floor restaurants and businesses all reduced to two dimensions under his step. Seeing and feeling all the devastation tickling his mighty feet began to turn him on again. Now at his destination he noted the shape of the tunnel with the people and vehicles trying to evacuate. As he started to harden back to his 230ft length he realized he had something perfect to plug this exit.

Dispatching with the second story vehicles, Carrie lifted her captive garage closer to her midsection now wanting to try to find her nonexistent car, she pondered her next move. "Well, it appears my little pinky was too much for that floor to handle. I will try to be gentler and go no hands on the next floor." The cool evening air had caused her nipples to stiffen and were now rock hard twenty feet nubs. Lifting the whole structure up to her right breast as if it weighed nothing was a bit thrilling. The many trapped people along for the ride could only watch in fear as they stared at a breast so massive it was bigger than the whole facade and even though it looked soft at over 80 million pounds just her one breast could conceivably crush the entire structure to rubble. As they inched ever closer, her brown areola was as tall as four stories of the structure, but they had a point. As carefully as she could, Carrie worked her horny nipple into the gap for the ninth floor just below the roof deck. With an explosion of concrete, her magnificent tit made contact with the cool structure immediately squashing four cars in the corner spots. The structure was under some real strain now as she slowly dragged her nipple across the last row of fifteen tiny vehicles nearest the window. Unfortunately, she was a little rough with her toy after smearing an SUV and pushed it too hard towards her massive globular tit. This caused the top floor to separate and tilt upwards threatening to spill the twenty-five various vehicles on the skydeck onto the mall below. Acting instinctively, Carrie grabbed at the graham cracker sized piece of but accidentally flipped it onto the fifty-foot shelf on top of her breast, crushing all the people and vehicles who were on the top deck watching everything unfold. “Whoops,” she said teasingly, “well, let me peel this off and see.” She then threw the crumbling concrete disk off into the distance in Jeff’s direction like a frisbee. It got him to look up from his tunnel of love, but he simply blew her a kiss and went back to his activities a few miles away. Meanwhile Carrie now looked at the twenty flattened metal rectangles that had four wheels facing up, but all burst sideways from the weight. A number of oily grease spots accompanied them among a decent number of red spots with some minute clothing left behind. “Hmm, none of these appeared to have been mine either. I remember paying extra for a third dimension that came with my car that none of these vehicles seem to possess.” With that she simply brushed off her perky breast once again. Now suddenly exposed to the twilight skies and a face bigger than any could comprehend, the survivors on what was not the top floor stared up at the Asian-American goddess in their midst. Carrie cooed at them “so cute, sorry I crushed a dozen of your toys against my nipple. My car does not appear to be on this level either, maybe it is on the next level. Well, this top floor is no longer of use to me either. With that she pressed her palm onto the remaining twenty vehicles and fifty people flattening them onto the concrete. She then wobbled the little structure held between her hands like a sandwich, causing many vehicles to slide into each other and columns injuring many. Looking around the city Carrie decided they needed a bit more art, so she set about to help change that. She now raised the structure towards her huge grinning face. All the people who could see out or were driving froze in fear as she licked her lips. Even those deepest in the structure felt exposed now. Carrie was running out of floors in the garage, but it was not really her car she was seeking, but she certainly had found exactly what she was after so far on this fateful day.

Across the city a few miles from his seductive girlfriend, Jeff was measuring up the tiny vehicles inching away from the city and did not have to look far for inspiration. His attention was distracted by a brief moment when out of the corner of his eye he saw a crumbling rectangular object land on a gas station setting off a cute explosion as well as another chunk collapsing a twenty-story office building on impact. He looked up at Carrie knowing it had come from her and blew her a kiss. She flashed back a cute shy ‘who, me?’ look at him. Seeing her from a distance holding a whole parking garage against her breast, overshading the entire structure with just one made him ultra-hard and he looked back down at his next target. The many entering the tunnel could not see him directly now but felt his tremors get great before they stopped. A sense of relief came over some as they inched further into the tunnel. As the light faded behind them a couple hundred feet inside, they were feeling like they had made it. Little did they know the giant was standing over them and they were within the reach of one member of his anatomy. Jeff slowly dropped to his knees causing devastation under each craterous impact. But worse was to come as a quarter mile of the city was suddenly under his great shadow, completely taking up the sky for tens of thousands or people. His massive cock and balls looking like a wingless 747 stood erect over the masses. He let his palms drop next causing even more damage as they had done before, covering a dozen buildings each under his unstoppable digits, digging into the streets shredding all infrastructure they touched. His massive hairy thighs soon began to obliterate hundreds more buildings and snuff out thousands of lives in the simple act of doing a sort of push up over the urban landscape. But his true aim was what his focus was on, his rock-hard cock twitching in anticipation of the hole he had to fill. It would be a tight squeeze, but it was not the first Jeff had managed. The first vehicles and drivers began to panic as people began to notice the massive penis looming above them. Larger trucks tried bullying their way forward while further ahead no one was aware of the danger fast approaching from the rear. Suddenly for those on the ground shook in their vehicles as his sticky gigantic testicles landed crushing an entire street sidewalk to sidewalk scraping the facades of the buildings breaking most windows. A dozen taxis and trucks all flattened under him as he then changed the angle of his long cock. Now aimed at the ornate tunnel entrance, the bottom of his pink shaft now filled the windshields of seventy more vehicles as Jeff took aim. Doing a near sit up, he addressed those who were currently dwarfed under his fat cock. "Where do you little guys think that you're going? My girlfriend and I were kind of hoping you would stick around, and I plan to ensure this. You may want to scooch over, it is going to be a tight squeeze." His oozing piss slit twitched in anticipation of what was to cum next. Hovering just feet above the road, his meat was wider than the six-lane road also looming above crowded sidewalks. With a loud echoing crunch, Jeff let his manhood drop to the ground and close to 80 vehicles and a couple hundred pedestrians simply vanished, replaced by six stories of cockmeat. The cool crisp air made the crinkling metal have a cooling sensation on his meat, but his girth started to heat up fast. As the fluids under his shaft added their slick help to avoid friction, Jeff was poised to enter the tunnel.

Carrie continued to hold the remains of the concrete structure next to her smiling face. Squinting while holding the structure mere feet from her eyes to examine the wrought intricate details. The ninth and now top level had no more movement as there were rows of still parked but now flattened vehicles of all sizes. But the row closest to her was different. These unlucky vehicles were crushed by her nipple and were much more mangled having been steamrolled by her fleshy nub. Her attention was then brought to the half dozen or so cars and trucks in the middle. These are the ones that had surely been occupied now flattened wrecks after they were palmed. Peering a little closer she could see some red splotches scattered too, helpless victims of her play. Next to a few of them were minute blue and red multicolored boxes and bags from their shopping trips, clothing that would never be worn. Licking her soft pink lips, Carrie was going to finish her search on the remaining five floors as the remaining shoppers awaited their fates entirely at the mercy of this gargantuan beauty. Having been forced to watch one of Jeff's boring nature documentaries the other night she remembered a passage that she took inspiration from now, the shot of the anteater using its long tongue to capture its small but hidden prey. Carrie would try her hand at her best Sir David Attenborough impression for her next bit. "Remarkable," she narrated, "what a minute society of insects can build in such intricate fashion. And yet how quickly all can be lost with the flash of a long sticky pink monster at their scale gathering dozens in one go." With that she flashed her wet tongue and waved them goodbye. Carrie lifted the structure to her waiting mouth where she exhaled onto the remaining people now the lot. Her sweet, warm sweet breath washed over them, fogging vehicle windows and causing the lice sized shoppers' blood to run cold. Sticking out her tongue forty feet from her soft lips, she enacted her last plan to try to find her car. Around the fifth floor, she shoved her tongue into the helpless building. A dozen cars and CUVs were quickly overcome and crushed. Another ten adhered to her massive wet pink monster, most occupied. Carefully Carrie withdrew her tongue and brought it back into her cavernous mouth leaving the parking deck slick with her saliva along with some flattened metal vehicles behind. Using her massive prodding tongue, she felt around and tasted her catch. Eight shoppers caught outside their vehicles joined several already flattened and six still occupied cars and trucks. Those behind the wheel could see how hopeless the situation was from her vast rippling tongue as she tasted them. Sticking out her tongue once more, she looked straight down at the group she had gathered. With the dim headlamps of some of the minute vehicles showing her they still were occupied; she was secure that few others would escape the mall. Curling her tongue back into her mouth, Carrie used her teeth to make short work of the tiny metal snacks. She swallowed her little meal and noticed the sorry state of the garage. Her mighty tongue had done a number on it and cracks had started to spread. She decided on one last display of power before she shopped. Looking at a park near the mall and seeing some quizzical art on display. Carrie thought she could do better. Without warning she opened her mouth wide, placing her oral void up to the garage. At six stories tall and seventy feet wide, it dominated the whole damaged facade. She then proceeded to tilt the whole thing down towards her face. In the chaos that followed close to eighty more vehicles and a couple hundred terrified people fell into her waiting mouth. Closing her mouth and using her tongue once more, she created a vacuum and displaced all the air in her mouth. With extreme pressure she applied her tongue and squeezed everything within against the unrelenting roof of her mouth. When she released the ball of multicolored metal, it created a 'sculpture` that was around fifty feet long and twenty feet high fused smooth. She picked up her creation between her fingers and placed it onto a green patch of park still soaked in her spit glistening in the twilight. "There, my contribution to the arts." Satisfied with her work, she wanted to get to the mall as soon as possible, and felt she had a good plan to finish off the parking structure in her right hand and the dozens of weary survivors within.