- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Livin' it up when she's going down

Carrie peered into her newest toy, the downtown mall laid out and roofless in front of her. She decided that the lowly three level Sears would be her first shopping experience. It was in a sad state as it was now in its last days. Long gone were the days of the catalog and the skyscraper in the midwest no longer bears its name. Though she grinned when she realized that while once the tallest building in the world it now would only make it up to her perky breasts at her new height. Maybe Jeff and her would have to give it and some other buildings a visit. She always enjoyed his road trips and now there were just so many places to visit with their new perspective. But now one more failing Sears would have quite the blowout sale for her, as Carrie looked above the various departments already in disarray even before she got there. A number of people had congregated there to be on the opposite end of the mall during her garage antics. She decided she would look at the appliances first as she was always looking for ways to spruce up her condo. First, she focused her attention on a stacked washer dryer that was the same size as a vanilla sprinkle. As carefully as she could manage, she pinched the unit towards her luminous eyes. “Hmm, not that I have much need for clothes, I will skip it for now” She then pinched it to wafer thin and shredded the remains between her fingertips. She moved on next to a similar sized but equally dwarfed refrigerator. “Excuse me little guys, could you measure this for me” Then licking her left pointer finger, she adhered six tiny people to her fingertip and squeezed them against the appliance. “Hmm, looks like not even a morsel would fit, on second thought I will just eat it here.” With that she unceremoniously sucked on her finger with the fridge and people on it, swallowing the lot whole. Like ants on a log, she thought. “Mmm, tasty enough though I will have to grab something a little more filling in a bit.” Rubbing her flat tummy, “though not too filling. Let me check out this exercise equipment” Carrie noticed some cardio equipment left on with tiny led lights twinkling on the third floor. “Ah, do not want to gain too much weight here, I may get some more help from my boyfriend Jeff in a little while burning calories but maybe a light workout will help until then.” She then took two fingers so hard that they not only flattened the machine, but she dug through all six floors of the mall, crushing dozens of people on the floors below. It was there her middle finger felt something metallic collapse against her fingertip, like a hollow aluminum tube. Curious, she pincered in her thumb lifting all six stories of the Sears and a number of other underground stores up into her right hand along with 300 shoppers and workers who suddenly developed a case of vertigo. Holding it out of the way for the time being and a huge hole now occupying one section of the mall, Carrie could now see what her finger had accomplished. There at the bottom of the hole was the midtown subway, with its many thousands of people still riding around the district; they were lucky her steps had so far not had a direct hit. But luck ran out with the now flattened subway car and it's unfortunate passengers. Her and Jeff had tried riding it a few times but with the multiple useless stops and train changes among other indignities, they eventually just took the car during their diminishing mall visits. This very subway car would never move under its own power again. The shiny aluminum exterior had a dull glint from the twilight sky. Though very crumpled in a twenty-foot span as the roof and floor became one for a sizable portion of the subway car. The graffiti that was on the side now shown crumpled over the roof which folded onto itself. That was added to a now very flat treadmill pressed in between them as well. Now turning her attention to her right hand and the 300 people at her mercy she offered a spoken epitaph. “I know you have heard by now, but your store has been downsized” Carrie quipped. The remains of the six floors were impaled by three of her fingers and was less than half as long as the middle finger alone. She then simply shredded everything in just her hand mulching all the fingers on her right hand together. She buried the hole she made in rubble that nearly reached the surface, burying the subway station for now. One fewer exit for her tinies to escape and three hundred more lost in an instant. Well, maybe I should try garments once more, though I must warn you all my size is hard to get but let me check what you have in stock.

A few miles away Jeff was deeply involved in his latest endeavor. Much to the consternation of the structural rigidity of eighty subterranean former vehicles. He was now balls deep into the structure with said balls flattening several buildings against the sides of the tunnel. Those just beyond the reach of the pile of vehicles created by his hood slowed their pace now as they felt a little safer. But he would not give them much respite with his next moves. Those now stuck in vehicles inside or within the pile would not have long to nurse injuries either as the stillness Jeff gifted them was fleeting. Suddenly a rumble occurred as the world's largest cock scraped many dozens of vehicles underneath it back towards the entrance getting hallway out. Many thought it was over and they had made it as the pile soon spread out, spilling multiple cars and trucks back towards the entrance. A few foolish souls even exited the vehicles happy to be on solid ground lit by a few upside-down headlights, even if said ground was the flattened metal surface of former vehicles roofs. All the lights had been crushed and the tunnel widened by more than the roof would be able to handle, so Jeff wisely only withdrew to where his massive penis had destroyed the supports of the walls around it. But his massive hard on easily held the earth above up for the time being. A rumbling in the darkened tunnel signified that their time had run out. Suddenly in the dim glow of the few headlights the fleshy bottom of his monster cock came into the light. The sound of slickened metal grinding got louder as it approached. The six people who had gotten out of their vehicles were now trapped between him and the insurmountable pile. Another duo that had tumbled down inside a Buick Encore cuv now tried to gun it but even with the awd they could not gain traction on the oil slicked flattened metal. The first fresh upside-down Hyundai sedan with its headlights still shining was unceremoniously flattened by the advancing cock, darkening the approach once more. The people no longer able to see their impending doom felt the warm, swift impact along with the stuck Buick, all mired in place until Jeff's hard manhood crumpled the vehicle onto itself and the little people crunched underneath him. His length made it back to the pile again, but his wide base now ripped up the tunnel entrance going an extra ten feet crushing another five vehicles. He was just getting warmed up.

Carrie was in bliss as she scanned the frightened mall goers over from above. Then she saw it in a truly tiny form, but the red metal bird was there, still staring at her. A standalone Red Robin with a human sized mascot. She got out of the lab early a few weeks back and was going to surprise Jeff with dinner. She ordered for a set time but waited an hour until the food was finally ready with a few other flustered individuals waiting even longer. Dinner arrived cold and late, but she decided to return one more time. First, that bird in the waiting area. She expertly pinched the 200-pound red metal bird between her pointer and thumb on her right hand. “Fly away little bird, your job here is done” She spoke to her pet robin before she set it free. With a flick of her finger, it was sent in flight on a journey covering over thirty miles, landing in a crater in a soybean field out in the countryside discovered days later. “Now, as for the rest of you, I could use a little target practice, your sneeze guards were always inadequate anyways. here is a token of my appreciation” Carrie pursed her lips and gathered half a mouthful of saliva. She then spit on the restaurant, scoring a direct hit. The forty people sheltering after enjoying a weekday evening dinner were deluged in her sticky warm spit, immediately inundated. However, the viscous nature meant it was not quick to leave the space, even individual booths were overtopped but did not run. This left a fifteen foot unswimmable pile of fluids, drowning over thirty. She even saw steam going from the kitchen as she extinguished all the fryers and ovens in her fluid. Finally, the soggy mess completely soaked the drywall pushing it over, collapsing it onto the Yankee Candle next door, washing the many candles on display into the walkway and spilling down the 6 floors in a macabre waterfall of sorts. Carrie now had the mall all laid out in front of her without the need for a ‘you are here’ directory map. She could see several fountains along with a trio of tiny new vehicle displays not that she ever won one of those data mining scams. She would have her pick of prizes now as terrified shoppers were circulating every way clambering up and down stalled escalators, and many more trapped in suspended elevators, unsure what store to duck into to try to hide. It seemed Carrie had some ire towards a number of them and were doing their best not to be among her next victims. Like a big kid in a candy store, she pondered where to go next. She was having such fun, so much to choose from she first decided to collect her prizes before any more harm befell the mall. First, she saw a Tesla store now opened with its Model X and its wonky gull wings just sitting there. Her and Jeff always preferred the practicality of hybrids over full electric, so she wanted to see how this measured up. People in the little store had no room left as her fingers smeared them against the floor as she pincered the little vehicle by the gull wings. It already was coming apart, so she decided it was no longer worth her while, besides the flashier red convertible and large SUV were more eye-catching in other areas of the mall. First though she placed the remains of the now crumpled crossover in a fountain. Those lithium-ion batteries always seemed to need some cooling anyways. Carrie now was entranced with the dozen elevator shafts sticking up, some with glass elevators meaning there was no place to hide. She thought about how much they looked like little straws from her vantage point, and how she would like to take a sip.

Jeff now prepared himself to start really screwing the city. He shifted his hips up a little to gain some leverage as the tunnel was still fully sealed by his throbbing erection. He now rammed his thick cock hard into the tunnel tearing up the entrance gaining another ten feet at his hood smashing a few more helpless vehicles deep underground. He picked up a steadier rhythm, dragging the flattened metal underneath his gross tonnage back and forth, shredding it to bits as the many fluids from the juiced vehicles and former passengers kept his shaft nice and slick. This helped ease some of the friction but the heat being generated was still intense. For Jeff however, it added a warming sensation to his meat that went along nicely with all the little metal and concrete things being obliterated by his love gun. From above it looked like he was fucking the city and for all intents and purposes he was. The ground now shook for miles around with each thrust, cluing many who could not see the action into what nature it was. For others now cast under the shadow of his mighty torso, the vibrations were even worse causing streets to even crack and watermains to burst. Buildings also were being damaged, and people would be knocked over as his pubic bone made hard contact with the ground. But all this was almost relieving compared to the hellscape within the tunnel as his monster cock chased down more victims. Cars and trucks were unceremoniously flattened as the pile in front of his drooling piss slit grew. Some precum had started to form there, adhering an occupied yellow Toyota Sienna minivan taxi to it, as the helpless driver and two passengers were thrown back and forth with his motions. Their only light was from the fare meter on the dashboard as it ticked up, but this ride was on the house. Much to the dismay of the tunnel dwellers Jeff's pace was quickening as a climax was his aim and he was ever on target. Every earth-shattering thrust brought another ten feet of the tunnel ceiling bursting along with another half dozen metallic bursts under, along the sides or on top of Jeff's trouser snake. He was ramming the tunnel in such quick succession now it would not be long. It also served to chase down more of the helpless crowds, many thinking they were safe only to be overtaken by the giant's great cock. Others stuck in their vehicles were mainly flattened but some were also lifted into the great pile of vehicles shaken with every impact, but worse was yet to come. By now around two hundred cars, trucks and CUVs had been flattened by his tunnel filling penis. Among them close to 400 people also lost their battles for the third dimension. Another twenty-five formed a fifty-foot pile out ahead of his cockhead along with fifty frightened passengers including the yellow minivan. Then there was silence. The scared little people thought that it was over, but something much more sinister was afoot. His monster cockhead now twitched, being noticeably more rigid as unseen by the tiny people in the twisted headlights illuminated tunnel. 250ft back his ten story balls twitched and prepared to unleash their torrent. A great flood was at hand shortly.

Carrie looked over the various shops and shoppers as they panicked about trying their best to escape their doom. But the mall was poorly designed and the two main points of egress, the garage and the subway station, had already met their demise thanks to the 2000ft beauty kneeling above them. Her bright brown eyes locked into the numerous rectangular glass monoliths scattered around the mall to see which had people trapped in the stranded elevator cars. To her great satisfaction, she found a good six of the clear, glass walled eraser head sized boxes stuck between floors they would never arrive at with increasingly panicked passengers looking for a way out. Spying the first elevator shaft closest to the former Sears, she thought she could see three shoppers huddled together stuck between the fifth and sixth floor. "Going down?" Carrie inquired. "Let me assist you." With that she stuck out her 80ft pinky and touched the top of the glass tower. With very little pressure she pressed down, glass shattering outwards as her finger touched the top of the elevator car sending in plunging. The tiny passengers barely had time to scream as they hit the ground floor in an explosion of glass, as Carrie pressed her smallest finger piercing the concrete, squishing them ten feet into the ground. "Whoops, guess I don’t know my own strength." She said, "Well, I will try to do better on the next one." Looking further into the mall, she spied the next glass shaft with another load of desperate shoppers. For this one she tried to retrieve it gently between her right pointer and thumb but was once more too strong and squished it flat. Letting the flattened remains fall to the floor with a loud crash she realized she was running out of elevators and would shift her strategy. Carrie now brought her massive face over the now replaced roof of the mall once more. Noting the tight fit of the glass tube like shaft, she spied the next elevator stuck near the top of its transit with only two guests. She curled her massive tongue and tried to lick the top of the stranded elevator car this time, but only served to shatter the whole shaft once more absent mindedly her tongue followed the descent to the floor and tried to catch the car as it fell over fifty feet. It beat her by a split second, but her monster wet tongue forced the impact to be even more devastating as it cut a path forty feet wide down all six stories. A dozen unfortunate shoppers on all levels along with a cell phone cart also adhered to her sticky pink monster, all relatively intact. Unlike the buried flattened elevator. She lingered a moment feeling them trying to escape their saliva prison but with great care and speed she whisked the shoppers and Cricket kiosk up into her great mouth. Quickly she conjured a pool for them in there as she tasted the little folks as they flailed helplessly at her tongue. She then simply swallowed the whole group alive, rubbing her flat tummy and pondered her next meal while she watched the last three elevators with renewed fervor. Deducing that she had not thought her last three attempts to extricate those little morsels in a manner belying her background in physics, Carrie dedicated that maybe creating a vacuum would do the trick. This was no iced coffee from Dunkins as per her usual straw usage, so she would carefully have to try to use her suction powers to overcome gravity but not implode the structures all together. Placing her great lips around one elevator with another half dozen stuck guests between the second and third floor ended too quickly. The car rose about halfway up but in her excitement, she sucked too hard imploding the little metal car in a rain of glass, cutting the occupants to ribbons before the metal crumpled inwards followed by another long plummet to finish the job. Carrie was a little disdained but had two more chances, and these were the highest and most crowded cars yet. Placing her lips once more on top of a crowded looking car with eight frantic passengers, she was determined to make this one work. Slowly but steadily, she began to intake air and with a shorter climb, she felt the lego sized square box make contact with her sweet lips. She caught it! The last one also filled with eight more passengers was caught as well, now bringing the total to sixteen. The people's worlds were shifting as she let them fall onto her teeth which she kept open a few feet. The desperate people got one last look at the mall through the glass windows on the elevator but then began one final ascent. Tired of her game Carrie simply started to chew the cars now making short work of them, loving the taste of the little bodies bursting against her taste buds, swallowing the shredded remains and began to think of ways to finish up her last shopping experience. Her train of thought is interrupted however as the booming thrusts from her boyfriend across the city had even caught her attention. Looking down at Spencer's gifts gave her wicked ideas of her own now as the bugs could help sate a few appetites until she was fun filled with the real thing.

Jeff’s sudden stoppage in movement had given the survivors in the tunnel hope as a few finally rested on or near the great pile of vehicles that his massive cock had piled to the ceiling of the now shortened tunnel. But a great stirring in the giant's loins ensured that a score of new victims would be encased in the fun. His whole immense shaft had become super hard and now had rather large bullets in the chamber. The only warning the trio in the doomed minivan had was a gooey white trickle down the roof followed by a muffled masculine moan from directly above the roofward pointed taxi. Suddenly all hell broke loose in the claustrophobic tunnel. Jeff's drooling slit let loose a gooey thick white torrent with such speed that the results were catastrophic. The three people in the van were instantaneously crushed as a massive surge of semen burst forth from the monster penis that dominated over 200ft of tunnel tightly enclosed. The blast went out in all directions, but with vehicles and passengers paying the ultimate price. The initial surge of his cum blasted out with such force that ten little cars and CUVs were stuck flattened to the roof of the tunnel that were moments before in the large pile before him. One second the little passengers thinking the behemoth cock would retreat, the next their miniscule vehicles were squashed, trapped in a cocoon of cum to the roof of the tunnel dripping some of his musky fluids down. The blast obliterated the pile of twenty-five vehicles in front of his massive hood, ending fifty lives in a crushing, suffocating mess of twisted metal and copious amounts of salty opaque pearl jam. The blasts from his monster cock sent the crumpled cars and heaps of cum careening up to 200ft down the tunnel on the initial blast, demolishing even more vehicles snuffing out people who thought they were safe at this distance. The next volley did not have to smash through the cleared pile of vehicles and traveled up to 300ft down the tunnel, smashing the little cars and trucks under his thick seed crushing them along with any unfortunate passengers under tons of semen. Feeling his cock unleashing its torrent on the unseen masses, Jeff began to rock back and forth, withdrawing his shaft before slamming it back into the tunnel, unleashing blast after blast. Finally, after an apocalyptic few minutes another 130 cars, trucks, buses and taxis were now smashed and buried under several feet of his thick white jizz. The liquid was too heavy to swim in and another 300 people breathed their last breaths before many lungs were filled by his fluids or crushed by its heavy weight. All that remained was a long sea of white, with a few truck roofs sticking out further down the tunnel which was plastered on all sides by his thick cum. Resting for a moment in his post orgasmic bliss, he pondered the next moves. His long penis slowly started to recede as the blood started to flow elsewhere, exposing more of the battered walls of the darkened tunnel. He felt a few tingles as a dozen flattened vehicles from earlier play were still marooned on top of his meat. He looked back up at Carrie now still from his prone position, as she began to wrap up her shopping spree.

As Carrie watched her enormous boyfriend fucking the city cutting off another point of escape, she felt a bit of moisture from her midsection as he came in the distance. She looked down with a fiery look in her eyes, Carrie was getting a little frisky again. She spied Spencer’s Gifts and remembered on Valentine's Day that year, Jeff had gotten her some delightful toy and party games from there and thought she would go to the well again by lowering them into hers. It was on the fourth floor so there would be some collateral damage, but she wanted her prize. Her hundred-foot-long fingers inadvertently smeared a number of shoppers as she destroyed the walkways on the three above ground levels as her fingers even punched through the back walls as well as demolishing multiple stores on all sides. But she expertly maneuvered three of her fingers including her thumb underneath and pulled out a relatively intact quarter sized store. Huddled inside were close to a dozen very dizzy patrons as she brought them up to her beaming face. She tried her best to peer in towards the back at the store at the naughty section, but the various black lights and lava lamps were no longer illuminated as the electrical lines were sparking down below on the edges of the latest hole in the rapidly failing mall. Satisfied with her quarry in her right hand, Carrie lowered it down towards her womanhood swiftly, using her left to peel open her waiting vagina. The little store had little chance against her cavernous cunt, and she dropped the whole group onto her vast pink walls, then removing her left hand to let her toy sink in. Without her hand to separate them, her wet pink juggernauts quickly overcame the little structure, causing it to crumble into her sensitive skin. The people were quickly crushed against all the racks and items on the walls, then the walls themselves all soaked in her thick wet juices being squeezed by her horny flesh. Everything was all balled together now as it all began to get smeared and broken apart until, unable to take all the tinglings, she plunged her massive pointer finger in disintegrating the Spencer’s in a long ribbon of shirts, wall trusses and the remains of unfortunate store workers. Rubbing it all into a fine gritty goo back and forth, she began to look for the next victim. Another of those dumb data mining displays was next to catch her eye, the fake ‘win a car’ contests, this one featuring the roomy new Kia Telluride. The little black trinket barely fit between her fingertips as she tried to do a quick size comparison. She went to see if the large SUV would fit in her belly button, she lifted it to her midsection then pressed it balanced on her pointer into her smaller cave. The little vehicle fit nicely though she was a bit too rough at this scale and crushed it in there, leaving the metal carcass snug in as she now went to catch a ride on the numerous stalled escalators. There were close to twenty, all were still surprisingly busy as exposed stairways each as long as a Tootsie Roll. She gathered about fifteen in the right hand, plucking them from the mall itself, carrying close to a hundred people onto her massive waiting palm. These too were soon placed into her waiting pussy below, the metal work all spilling their contents onto her great nether lips. Shoppers burst and beat helplessly against their fleshy wet prison as the walls closed in on them. Shoving her fingers in once more she roughly ground the whole writhing mass and metal steps towards her waiting clit now working herself into a frenzy. But the aroma of the food court caught her, and she decided she had a couple more stops at the mall before she hooked back up with Jeff, who was now just finishing up his handless handywork and was in a frenzy himself, but she would make sure her next orgasm would be worth the ride. Looking at the ground floor she saw the horseshoe design now marooned hundreds in the food court. They may not have envied those on the escalators that were lifted away entrapping those who were on them were now in pieces inside her massive vagina, but their trips would be into another orifice and fates now just as sealed.