- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The duo enjoy a nice evening stroll before branching off towards some main objectives

Jeff and Carrie looked at the buildings downtown a few blocks away, none higher than even his midriff or her chest, and so many more slow-moving people to meet and use in their passions. The massive couple now made a b-line across the densely populated grid towards the only structures that could even attempt to rival their size. None quite lived up to this billing and soon many would have their heights greatly reduced. There was panic in the streets as the duo of titans bore down on the urban center. Their footfalls could be felt for many miles around, causing the worst damage closest to the epicenter of each step. The indirect impacts felt included many buildings collapsing for blocks around as the ground heaved several feet. Great cracks resonated on the streets rendering them impassable as some people and even smaller vehicles were swallowed by the schisms that appeared. People could not keep their balance as Carrie stepped off sequence from Jeff. Each of their unfathomable weights caused different damage patterns, felling many structures weakened from the others previous step. Even the various cars and trucks were not spared as whole streets of parked or driving vehicles bounced many feet in the air, crashing down damaging frames and flipping many higher profile SUVs outright. Hundreds of people were killed in collapsing buildings, as well as many more crushed by debris on sidewalks and in their vehicles. Some buildings up to thirty stories were not immune to having their structural integrity compromised by the passing leviathans. This was just ancillary damage compared to the impact craters the simple act of walking was creating.

The couple was moving at a lackadaisical pace covering ground at great relative speed. This in turn displaced a great amount of air as the near half mile bodies moved past and especially as huge feet thrashed the ground and lifted just as fast. The two were moving near the speed of sound but to the couple it was more like a slow walking pace as they tried to soak in the shifting landscape under their soles. As the streets narrowed the couple's feet were still just as wide and long and spared no one. Jeff's especially wide feet brought down a sheer impact with a force that put some meteorites to shame. His soles covered 330ft, wiping entire streets off the map as their 110ft width ensured rows upon rows of buildings on each side were similarly buried up to 100ft into the ground. Each step flattened hundreds of vehicles, people and dozens of buildings. But the air displaced by each step the couple took was having deadly effects as well. Vehicles and people who were not stepped on directly but were within a hundred feet of impact were blasted sideways into buildings and other objects, causing another ripple effect on the shrinking population. Many people were killed in this manner as pedestrians or passengers in their cars were thrown into buildings, but the nightmare was not over for those close by.

As the lovers began to lift their feet and move them forward, many structures were knocked over by enormous rising toes as debris began to rain down on those who were not directly stepped on with deadly results. The pits created by the giant's feet were far from empty as falling or driving into one would surely be deadly for the miniature population, dozens on each step would have no choice. At the bottom of these foot falls was hundreds of flattened vehicular remains along with cracked asphalt from former streets, deformed building materials and clothing from liquefied people. Being downtown now there were also new subway lines being exposed and flattened, killing thousands more after Carrie flooded the other line. But all the pulverized city remains were about to get a fresh layer on top as many flattened vehicles and buildings adhered to their dirty soles and were lifted skywards. Dozens rained down on the buildings and people below causing even more damage between the titans' steps. Most however were pasted to the couple's soles in wrinkles in their football field sized skin, to be pressed down under millions of tons on the next step unnoticed by the giants like the bugs that they were to them. Those who were unharmed or tossed slightly on the step down did not have their ordeals over yet. As they took their feet from the newly created pits, intact cars, trucks and people were suddenly drawn in by the air displaced once more. This time they were sucked towards their departing feet arching upwards, sometimes colliding with cars or debris from the other side. Many people and items were taken from the multistory buildings which were eviscerated with whole rooms exposed as the other halves lie buried beneath the otherworldly feet. Then came the 0g Wile E. Coyote moment when they looked down and saw the up to 200ft sheer drop. The whole mass ricocheted and tumbled down causing fresh debris to pile on the flattened bits. Vehicles crumpled on impact killing or injuring most passengers and people splattered on impact. Dozens were added to the body count this way from their departing steps.

The lovers took no time to watch the havoc they were creating as whole buildings cut in half would tumble into the pits from around the edges of their previous steps, causing further casualties. The buildings in this neighborhood were noticeably getting taller, placing them at more evocative heights for the two lovers. No need for rock paper scissors as it was Carrie's turn, and she was eying the fifteen to the 25 story buildings as the grid was now at the densest and the streets were the most packed. This area was where the most bottlenecks existed this time of night as the evening party crowd went out to the many ground floor businesses filling the streets and lots as others went to the skyscrapers for rooftop dinners, penthouses and parties. Others were working in some of the many area office towers as the financial engine never stops churning, even if the most notable churning for these workers on this night were on websites and tv stations showing the gigantic couple’s savory portions ending the lives of thousands of fellow citizens. They watched on social media as dash cams and some of the early ring devices went black or showing huge parts of anatomy bearing down before the screens cut out suddenly as the little vehicles and buildings were destroyed by the horny giants. The people on the highest floors were in a panic as they saw the monsters approaching after many earlier antics' miles away on the highway hours earlier, to the university and then the tunnel as it was fucked to pieces. Then the latest actions of Jeff using a tall building to jack off with Carrie’s precision along with the other tower being crushed between her naked bosoms. Now they began to rise even taller, and the massive monsters began to look even taller, soon overshadowing even those in the observation decks of the tallest buildings. Those views would only get greater as soon the level they were at compared to the lovers would put them at a very interesting height it appeared even from a few miles away.

Soon the people on the streets and inside stores, restaurants, offices and bars would start to feel tremors as the two enormous people on their various screens made headway towards them. This caused people to flood into the streets in panic making an instant gridlock as they had nowhere to go. Parking garages became bottlenecks and people higher up with some semblance of views saw the heading of the nude couple as they grew in size and could see the dust billowing and fires raging from their previous footfalls further back. The streets were now at their narrowest point, all one way and with the tallest buildings bracketing them. The highest skyscrapers in the city were very close by, and the many people on the rooftop atriums, bars and observation decks did not even need to feed quarters into the binoculars to get a full view of the two pale fleshy monsters now looking down at them even those on the hundredth floors. They would all have to crane their necks to get a look at the two lovers. Most eyes were drawn to the beaming Thai girl whose long flowing black hair moved little in the still night air. Many stared up at the largest pair of breasts on the planet, each still peppered with debris such as concrete, flattened mangled cars and a number of unfortunate bodies of earlier victims. Her nipples as massive as they were looked to have a large amount of red of them from the two stores that were crushed between the lovers embrace earlier. Further down her flat, pale stomach held many people, food court remains and various vehicles, all in different stages of dissolving and moving on in her digestive tract. But this was not visible to those who watched on, and eyes continued downwards towards what many wanted to see. Her thin forest of pubic hairs led down to a vagina that was very hungry, as it still held a lot of mangled, heated remains from earlier play, and longed to be filled once more soon enough. Below this was her smooth thin thighs which moved majestically through the air, and noted every step was followed by a tremor a few seconds later getting ever noticeable. It was hard to see past her knees as they knew each step was impactful regardless, from the clouds of dust rising and the areas around them going dark. Jeff also had his own viewers as well.

The taller of the two he soared half a mile into the night sky simply by standing. Though he was no stranger to being horizontal already and would do so again before the night is through. Besides the last time he was one of the main arteries out of town was filled past the breaking point with his massive erection, giving them a sperm donation that was more than ample to block any more people from attempting to use that tunnel ever again. But there was still one more tunnel he would amply fill before the morning came. For now, the little people craning their necks saw a man who was on a mission, and that mission was helping Carrie satisfy her building lust. To the tiny people looking up at the enormous titan there were plenty of things to draw the eyes. From his hair with a few blinking distant lights, a few may have guessed that those were suspended emergency vehicles from his earlier play. Past his brown eyes and gaping mouth as they looked to the man's neck, their jaws dropped as it appeared an entire freight train was dangling with some cars missing from his neck around his shoulders as if it was a normal person wearing a necklace. As the multi-ton locomotive bounced with his steps, they kept looking down his hairy chest towards a vast forest of thick pubic hairs. Seeing a number of specks and debris, it was hard to see that these were the remains of the former tower as well as dozens of ensnared and mangled vehicles of all types. This all paled in comparison to where a few red-faced people saw next, as a penis the size of a jumbo jet bobbled on every step, along with two ten story massive balls, hanging low and proud. The eye level of the tallest building only came up to this level, and much to their alarm, it kept growing bigger as it seemed to be heading their way.

Each step now shook most of downtown as subway cars derailed and tunnels filled in with shaking debris. Those that were directly stepped on of course as they would be exposed suddenly as the street level dropped past them sinking deep into their footsteps. A couple trains even had the misfortune of shooting out one of their holes and another into the side of Carries foot instep. The entire front car crumpled in half with the momentum as the rest of the people riding on board were thrown forwards. While most were injured and a few killed, it probably saved many as a fall into the hole or especially being directly stepped on would no doubt have flattened all underneath her. As Jeff stepped away from a couple of these new boreholes, one train could not stop in time as the tunnel ahead had suddenly dropped away and was exposed to 9pm darkness. They would not have a chance as suddenly being five stories underground meant they plummeted into a hole left by Jeff’s heel fifty feet down landing with a terrible crash into the pit of mangled debris killing many on board. The cars decoupled, folded in and rolled into each other in a heap, crashing into the hard ground on the far side of the impression over a hundred feet away. The pair was not aware of the ongoing destruction below, though were still clued in by the hundreds of popping tiny vehicles, and the familiar feel of buildings crumbling and folding around their vast soles. But now Carrie had found something to her liking and tapped Jeff on the shoulder.

“Do you see what I see babe?” She asked him. They paused as the skyscraper Jeff was eying was only a few steps away, but it seemed she had found something in this spot that drew her attention. He looked down scanning the scene and areas by his feet but was clueless as so many urban attractions could be what held his lovely girlfriend's current attention. “Can you drop me a hint perhaps?” he replied. "Well, I can do better than that." She spoke. With that she leaned into Jeff and reached for a train car dangling on his neck. The Union Pacific boxcar was dwarfed by her long slender fingers showing her true scale. She then aimed her prize at an intersection in front of a twenty-story building. The eighty-foot-long rail car landed squarely in the busy intersection with a devastating impact crushing a dozen vehicles ending nearly twenty lives with it. She certainly knew how to get his attention. "Oh, so something about that twenty-story office building then?" He noticed it had a rounded glass and concrete shape that he suddenly realized what his girlfriend's intentions were as he looked again at her face as she sized it up licking her lips in anticipation of what was to come. It was around six inches in height compared to the giantess and she could see many lights still on at this hour. Unbeknownst to Jeff, she had chosen this building on purpose for a couple of reasons. The first being she had been inside before, as the small blue Perdue Pharma logo made it stand out in her mind. She was glad to have not gotten that job however the year before as more of their morally disingenuous nature came to light. Now the perspective had changed entirely, and she was back for her follow up interview. And Carrie was sure that this time she would nail it.

As the goliath lovers looked down upon the truly dwarfed buildings downtown, Carrie dictated the next moves. "You seemed to enjoy your seat earlier hon, now I too think I will have one on this lovely little block. Be a dear and occupy some time with that jumbo jet of yours there with the tall thighscraper a few blocks away and afterwards we can meet up once more to round out this most wonderful day." Jeff now fully knew what her exact intentions were as the people far below either tried hopelessly to flee or rescue others from the precarious situations the giant's suddenly idle feet and the misplaced rail car had caused. With that incentive Jeff headed a few blocks away to the tallest building in the city to see how he measured up while Carrie got down to pleasure on this business. Meanwhile, Jeff picked up his feet again demolishing many smaller buildings with his eyes on the prize. Carrie in turn dropped to her knees, destroying a dozen buildings under each into some very deep impact craters. As she began to sink her shapely ass back onto her shins, her smooth thighs bracketed the dwarfed structure on both sides as her shins destroyed a few blocks worth of buildings, vehicles and general infrastructure under her hard bony lower legs. The pharma bros still working at this hour had a view of the world's biggest pussy, and before long they would have the grand tour.

Jeff's booming footsteps finally brought him to the pinnacle of the city skyline, and he was not particularly impressed. “So, you termites call this a mound?” He asked them. Carrie was not impressed or paying attention to his charade regardless to the thousands of tiny people around were simply raptured. A few of the more and less religious even believed it had come, and for all intents and purposes for them it had, and judgment day was at hand. Jeff and Carrie’s inferno sure did have many torturous levels. And Carrie was preparing to send hundreds to a dark, steamy echelon that nothing could prepare them for, as sacrifices to her lust. This would serve as revenge to the tinies involved as she saw it, only as a precursor to the only being who could properly sate her very whetted appetites. But this would indeed be a good warmup as she attentively sized up her prey, while Jeff goofed off close by at their scale, but even he would have trouble keeping his attention on the task at hand as many eyes and ears would be drawn to Carrie’s next moves. She never had been such a center of attention before as she tended to shy away from many people watching her, but soon many tens of thousands would get an earful and more than so many could handle. She lowered her head down, with deadly consequences for even this simplest of action. As she sat on her haunches completely dominating the tiny building between her thighs, Jeff too was sizing things up. The view for those within the building that dared make it to his crotch level were getting more than an eyeful themselves. Carrie would make the first move, as she now also readied herself to speak once more to those who had spurned many, herself included the year before. She was going to prescribe for them a whole new treatment, though the side effects would be quite unbearable for them, but she was not aiming for FDA approval.

Chapter End Notes:

The couple begin more body exploration