- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So we move off campus and start ramping up the activities

Her eyes wide open and feeling a breeze over her towering body clued her in that she was no longer indoors or wearing clothing. She moaned once more as she had been having the most wonderful dream filled with such tender sensations. The reality of the moment though took hold, and she soon became more aware of her surroundings. First, she noticed that on her chest was some strange material situated almost directly over her heart. She went to feel it with her hand and was lifting her head to see when she also felt an almost static cling as her hair lifted from the ground with some knots. Looking down on the object it appeared to be part of the building but added an incredibly small scale. Trying to lift it with her hand only served to disintegrate it as it was exceedingly fragile. Moving past this she was now becoming aware of her surroundings as she was now in a sitting position and looked around from her new perspective. The remains of the building went crashing down to her smooth thighs where it was obliterated upon impact but barely felt like it held any weight at all to her. "I must have grown." she thought. Looking down around her, she saw the whole suburban scene playing out. Vehicles were the size of ants moving along the thin roads in all directions quite slowly. Most buildings what's smaller than her pinky toe which she then wiggled to emphasize this as a sudden rush of euphoria hit her. As she shifted her position, she felt like what were grains of sand falling down off her back when in reality these were former buildings and cars from what was her university campus. With her hair in front of her eyes squinting to focus she saw that 3 of the knots were in fact 1 minute pickup truck and 2 SUVs. This caused her to giggle first then moan as suddenly her new reality and erotic possibilities started to flood her mind among other areas. It was then that she thought of her boyfriend Jeff and hoped that she had made it far enough from campus to not be crushed by her new 2,000-foot form. She began scanning the ground around her looking for the parking lot where she last saw him and somewhat embarrassingly realized it was now underneath her left butt cheek. Shifting to her right she felt around and grabbed a handful of some now very flattened multicolor specks that used to be cars. However, she heard a noise that she did not expect and to her relief she found that among the fifty or so shredded vehicles that she had wiped off her cute butt, his was not among them as she could see him also sans clothing in the near distance.

Jeff turned from his sitting position to see his girlfriend Carrie completely nude in the midday sun sitting on the former campus lab in which they just had their lunch. She completely dwarfed everything around her. This sight caused his now 20 story member to twitch and start to become erect as she then looked in his direction as well and a beautiful smile appeared on her face with an enticing hint of naughtiness behind it. Jeff said, "Hey Carrie Ann, what's your game and can anybody play?" "Har har" she replied sarcastically having only heard it many times before. Though both of them were quite soft-spoken, even their voices we're having major effects on the miniature world around them. Just that one exchange of dialogue shattered the glass on all the buildings and vehicles within a few hundred feet of them and the noise carried well into the city and beyond. This in turn caused the flea size populace to panic. The streets erupted into chaos and traffic soon jammed all the local roads as everyone had heard both Carrie and Jeff from their respective locations. The ground started to rumble as Jeff decided to slowly lift himself up from his resting spot on what was formerly I-40. As he reached his full 2,300-foot height, I almost felt dizzy for a second before he was acclimated. He began to brush what felt like grit sand off his back and ass but in reality, he knew it was really hundreds of decimated cars, tractor trailers, and houses. Looking down around him, he could now see how his form growing there had reshaped the area. The contour of his body expanded well beyond the now flattened 6 lane highway that was littered with multicolored confetti like vehicles to the nearby neighborhood streets where his arms had wreaked havoc. But this was only the beginning, as he decided to go over and plan the next move with Carrie.

As she gazed upon him longingly and smiled at his every move, she started to comb through her long black hair with her free hand as she held a gift in her left for her lover. She laughed as she watched many cars and trucks disintegrate as she pulled them from her hair, helpless trapped occupants had no chance as she soon changed her strategy. She now tried to delicately remove the ‘knots’ and preserve one shiny truck that caught her eye along with a few select cars. Even her gentlest movements proved too much for the fragile vehicles to bear as even they crushed between her soft digits. Finally, she managed to capture one nearly intact sedan on the tip of her pointer finger. She marveled at how she dwarfed the puny car in size and suddenly has those sensual urges once more. Upon seeing Jeff making headway towards her at the cost of countless property and lives, she decided to discard this toy for a much bigger one. Being a one-track mind at this point she wanted to compare this so-called mighty machine to some of her simple anatomy. Holding it next to her nipple along with the midday sun caused it to stiffen to around 20 feet as she compared the two. Laughing as she noticed it was about twice as long, she decided to end the wild ride for her tiny toy. She pressed her finger car first into her nipple crumpling the vehicle against her sensitive parts eliciting another soft moan. This also brought a smile to Jeff’s face as he finally reached her.

His walk was brisk but devastating for all those who were not at his scale. Carrie was only a short distance from him but around four miles on a human scale. His 330 ft long feet made short work of his walk, though each step caused utter devastation. Besides simply obliterating everything beneath them and forever altering the landscape, the ground shook for many miles around, within a few blocks where his great shadow passed vehicles bounced up to 3 feet in the air rendering many useless, even flipping a few and damaging or collapsing many buildings. Jeff loved the way the tiny cars and homes felt under his bare feet. He soon arrived at the former location of the university laboratory that was now occupied by his girlfriend Carrie. "Happy to see me?" He inquired. "From this perspective very much so" she said longingly from her sitting position. Her eyes moved from his sizable package up his torso to his smiling face and deep brown eyes. "I am so happy you are here that I got you some confetti." She proclaimed. Still in her left hand were the dozens of flattened vehicles that she had inadvertently sat on which she swiftly let loose in the air. They slowly fluttered down around the lovers like confetti with a few landing in their hair and bodies with the rest finally reaching the ground after their half mile flight. "Need a lift?" Jeff asked her. First eying his midsection then back to his face she replied "I am surprised you didn't want my face to remain at this level" she smiled. "All in due time, for now maybe we should explore and reintroduce ourselves to our manageable burg" and with that he extended his arm down to hers. She grabbed his hand and he pulled her up.

Now rising to her full 2,000-foot form, Jeff pulled her tight to him in their first embrace since the lab. She went in for a quick kiss as he leaned into her, putting his hand on the back of her hair. In doing so he incidentally squished about a dozen of the vehicles trapped by her strands. "Careful" she said, "you are ruining my accessories". “Sorry,” he replied, “I guess I don’t know my own strength.” “Speak for yourself, it was my long hair that trapped all these morsels” she said with a wink. Together their nude bodies still standing arms around each other they looked down examining the landscape and the depression from her body. "Looks like you left quite the impression on your school." Jeff said to Carrie. " Well, you could say that the experiment was a success" she gleefully replied. Her shapely body left an outline of flattened campus buildings and parking lots that now took on a two-dimensional form. "So, where do we go from here?" He asked her. "Hmm, let's improvise." She replied, and with that she pulled from the tight embrace and started heading towards downtown.

Their great steps caused the ground to tremble for many miles around. They were making short work of a suburban neighborhood with hits cul de sacs and heavy traffic trying to flee the area. The worst devastation befell those under Jeff's large feet. If placed right, they would flatten around 15 houses deep into the earth well past where their basements once were. The neighboring houses and strip malls were not spared an easy fate either as the air displaced by their motions caused even more damage than their 300 footsteps. Air first blew outwards strong enough to flip vehicles away from and back towards where their feet landed. Buildings and many houses too suffered similar fates from the air currents alone. This coupled with sheer tons of debris and flattened vehicles falling off of their massive soles led to even more catastrophic collisions. This added to the sheer destruction the tremors were causing in the suburban neighborhoods collapsing some buildings entirely and making the cute little pill size cars and trucks undrivable in some cases. They soon neared the highway along with the body depression Jeff left on the interstate during his initial growth. They lovers made sure they had taken a different path than Jeff’s initial jaunt back over to his seated girlfriend to get maximum sensation. Upon looking down Carrie noted “So this is where you parked your car!”

It was now getting towards 2 in the afternoon and the city was in full panic mode. People for miles around even up to the downtown area saw the activities of the twin giants who had now met up and were moving together. To make matters worse they seemed to be moving toward the city but in no particular rush. It was now truly hectic on the roads as people tried to evacuate the city. As feeder interstates combined and lanes merged huge bottlenecks formed as it seemed every single car, truck and bus jammed the roads. From their new vantage points they could see the vehicles all glistening in the sun as well as the buildings getting taller nearer to the city. Citizens from miles around could also see them as well as hear their voices and sensual tones and feel distant rumblings becoming unbearable. Worst of all no one seemed to know just what they had planned or where they would go next, but it sure seemed like they had eyes for downtown as well as some mischief from their earlier play. The fact that where I-40, one of the main thoroughfares led out of the city was where Jeff had his initial growth meant people had one less route to escape by as it had a half mile long depression in his shape that was over 100 feet deep in many places and most impassible. This leading to even more confusion meant there was only one real way out of town, and it would probably be where everyone along with the two lovers would head. But with this in mind they could take their time getting there as they would have many opportunities to play and explore leading to this point and play, they did.

While still standing over the spot where Jeff had first grown, they looked longingly into each other's eyes, then off into the distance at the glowing city. Fighting multiple urges Carrie grabbed Jeff's hand once more and led him down a tightrope walk on the blocked interstate. Her seemingly slender feet at this scale were true weapons. Each of her footfalls on the packed highway caused around 140 vehicles of all sizes to be pressed flat deep into the earth. The feeling was so stimulating it was causing her some issues. But soon a second sense started to cross her mind. After the crinkle fries earlier, she was getting hungry again. Jeff was close behind her being led by the hand enjoying the view of his sexy girlfriend's tight ass in front of him as she stepped firmly on the stalled traffic. Traffic had started to build up again far below as confused motorists had now also blocked both directions causing the full eight lanes to be covered by her wandering soles. Meanwhile Jeff was just a little offset destroying many roadside neighborhoods, gas stations and convenience stores under his gait. Soon they decided to take their first pit stop for a snack, seeing the aforementioned roadside White Castle’s gleaning white walls far below. The building was around the size of her big toe and unusual for them to make a repeat visit as they felt a good variety was the spice of life, but today was a special occasion and cause for celebration.

Carrie crouched down for a closer look squatting as she sat on her thighs, her cute butt hovering tantalizingly close to the wrecked vehicles on the four-lane state highway. Tiny strip malls, eateries, and stores lined the road which was completely overshadowed along with all of said businesses by their gigantic naked forms. Many glistening vehicles sat idly in the various parking lots attesting to the fact that many of the businesses were currently occupied along with the now just startled traffic surrounding them. Jeff took another step behind her burying close to fifty vehicles and all the traffic lights in an intersection. "This will be a very light snack, but I am trying to watch my figure," Carrie said. " Save me a slider," replied Jeff. "Go find your own snack big boy" as she used her free hand to rub his inner thigh. He did have plenty of choices in this area. With as much precision as she could muster, she used her nails to dig around the small eatery at the expense of six vehicles parked around it. Then she delicately dug underneath the place doing her best excavator impression using her middle finger and thumb as the pincers. Also, along for the ride was a conversion van and old Buick that were parked in the handicap spots. This might not sate her appetite, but it will make a nice snack.

Carrie addressed her dice sized captives as she brought them to her. "Hello my little morsels. The fries you cooked me earlier did not completely satisfy me, so I am here for the rest." Her sweet warm moist breath washed over them as the sheer volume of her voice shattered most windows of the restaurant and vehicles. She then opened her sixty-foot mouth sticking out her massive tongue. She leaned her fingers sideways at an angle with the van and sedan immediately sliding onto her tongue. They were completely dominated by her taste buds as she went in to lap up the rest. She licked the building clean off the foundation where it settled in next to the hopeless vehicles. The people in the location helplessly watched as she withdrew her tongue back into her cavernous mouth. There they caught a glimpse of their fate as teeth that were each bigger than the isolated building, they inhabited slowly drew closed and they saw the light of day fading for the last time. Trying to savor these new flavors she built up her saliva until the quarter inch pill sized vehicles started to float. The building was faring no better as the walls around the huddled workers and patrons started to disintegrate. The end was near for them as they fell to the floor as outside their watery prison Carrie rose back to her full height. A deafening "mmm" followed as she could just taste them. She decided she didn't even need her teeth to finish them off as she simply used her hundred-foot tongue to squeeze the vehicles and the building against the roof of her mouth. All was completely flattened and disintegrated then curling her tongue to let the little sustenance slide down her throat. She then wiped her fingers off on her right thigh turning the remaining pavement into dust. "How was it?" Jeff inquired as he wrapped his hands on her hips rubbing her toned tummy. "It was surprisingly delicious. Better than any craver sack I've ever had there." "Hmm, I might have to grab a snack of my own here soon since that slider two hours ago has certainly worn off. Though afterwards we may have to burn off some of these empty calories." With that he pinched Carrie's ass and he started scanning the ground for his next meal. Jeff didn't have to look far.

The area was a veritable smorgasbord of businesses many centered around different foods. Jeff soon zeroed in on what he thought would suffice as a more decent meal as he wanted to shop at his local Kroger. He always seemed to have trouble deciding what he wanted as he usually had a plan of what aisles he would venture down, only to be thrown off by the latest and greatest foodie trend that he would chase until it was discontinued and Carrie and him would have to make do with another. Still standing on the former intersection he scanned around him knowing his quarry was close by. From his half mile high vantage point, he saw that it was a couple steps to the right of where the hole that was the White Castle now stood. His three-hundred-foot strides crushed an entire strip mall and Lowe’s before he was upon his favorite Kroger. Carrie was close in tow, her eyes wide with anticipation. At his current size it was about twice the size of his foot, and the nearly full parking lot would make a nice albeit much too small seat so he could have a closer look. Plopping down he flattened around a hundred more vehicles under his cheeks and the many wayward shopping carts which used to dent his crossover, for which he had some final vengeance. He bent over the store and as careful as he could be with his hands he wrenched, then removed the roof of the building, tossing it onto the nearby state highway causing untold more damage. Suddenly exposed to daylight frenzied the shoppers even more, some trying to run out of the store to the lot, only to find their vehicles replaced by a massive crater in which currently sat Jeff. Seeing all the aisles laid out before him he felt like making one choice would be useless and just went for the whole thing. Bending down at the waist from his crouching position he moved his monstrous face over the store opening his mouth the full 75 square feet and began licking up about ten aisles at a time right down to the linoleum along with dozens of unlucky shoppers as well. It only took him about four licks to leave an empty shell of a building and one somewhat more sated giant. Carrie was a little jealous of his more substantial meal and asked if he would share. With all the food and shelves still in his mouth along with some increasingly wet shoppers, he quickly sprang to his feet and agreed. With remnants from the shopping carts and dozens of flattened vehicles still stuck to his ass, he grabbed her by the hair and bent down into her lips making out as their hundred-foot tongues battled, crushed and shared so many morsels that they were lost in the bliss of the moment for a full five minutes. “That was amazing” Carrie said, “and no annoying self-scanners to ruin our time there.” “Would you like any dessert?” Jeff soon asked. Not sure that he had in mind and their hunger nearly sated Carrie and Jeff decided to move on back toward their original destination. Jeff was always the planner so had the perfect route mapped out, with their first pit stop soon to follow. With most of their hunger taken care of it was soon time to fulfill other desires he schemed. And Carrie wordlessly knew she would have no complaints as she has found out over time that the plans have a way of making the most out of what they had around them. With that, they headed back onto the state highway towards the feeder interstate which was six full lanes each way leading towards downtown and from their lofty vantage point could be seen to be filled to the brim and begging for a visit. It was time they obliged.