- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This does get gory nothing to bad but I hope to show more of it in the future.

The task was simple for the 3 boys, steal some food and escape in through the open window to the freedom of the outside world what could go wrong? Of course there was the downside of being no bigger than half an inch which made them all the more desperate for any normal food its simple the 3 friends Alex, John, and Derek always found a way no matter how disadvantageous the situation. See as they tried to avoid the people taking back routes and corners they couldn't help but be attached to the smell, someone made the most wonderful smelling pie and let the open window cool it off however it was almost like torture to the minuscule men luckily John the brown head genius always had an idea. Just like every man with a plan he always tried to come prepared to bring with them a random assortment of tools they could use for their adventures usually always one way or another something they brought came in handy. What else comes in more handy than a rope, which is of course a no brainer thing for anyone to bring especially at the size that akin to an ant reaching high places is a must as they approached a coinvent bench that laid just next to the wall and bellow the window where the awe-inspiring smell was coming from. A seemingly impossible task as the seat of the massive bench stood taller than a skyscraper which makes the normal size people they run into more perplexing to realize just how small they truly were however now was not the time to dwell on that there was a nice tasty pie waiting for them and just had to take the opportunity. Using Alex the bulky blonde brute of the group clearly the brawns managed to throw the hooked rope all the way to the top of the bench pulling on it to make sure it was steady before the black hair agile one Derek can make use of his contributions. Nodding at each other with empty stomachs and brains stuffed on pie they were all more than eager but first, they had to do it safely so Derek will climb up first to make sure the bench is safe from critters or other potential dangers before the rest could follow. Alex and John could only stare at each other with a stupid gleeful smile finally a fulfilling lunch were soon to be had, however sometimes life isn't always rewarding.


Either blinded by hopeful thinking or just pure hunger when they felt the quakes of someone approaching not just walking by dread filled their tiny hearts John and Alex quickly turned out to see a pair of boots stomping right towards them as the pair of long, soft, and curvy legs towered high above them the last thing they can notice in the darkness was her tight hotpants. Derek could get the whole picture leveled off with her knees its no question she could be a hottie, her thigh flesh jiggled with every step as she shook their earth not to mention the loose white shirt allowing her bust to present itself while her black jacket kept her shirt from showing to much. However soft and delicate her face looked with those aqua blue eyes it didn't change the fact that she herself was a walking force of nature to the 3 boys. The closer she got the mover their ground shook and the more sun she blocked covering them deep in their shadow, finally admittedly a bit too late John looked over to Alex "Come on man we need to mo- Squeelch " Alex saw the darkness engulf John all before the left monstrous boot came crashing down, the wind escaping from the giant object blew him to the ground but the wet sound of his friend's internals and bones breaking was unmistakable, sitting up all Alex could do was stare in horror. Under the giant black boot was red a tiny puddle of blood slipped under it but the worse part was his friend's arm well half of it his hand reaching out to him as if to ask for help. Mortified Alex tried to tell himself it was all but a bad dream how could this be happening to them through everything they lived through for this to be their undoing tears slowly swelled up in his eyes as his mind processed the death of his friend that might as well been his bother.


At least Derek was spared the sight and almost allowed to ogle at the pair of bare legs before him while her milky skin absorbs the sunlight, as she got closer he was forced onto his ass as he stared up at the massive being before him. Awe filled his eyes only to be filled with a mixture of lust and dread, the soft legs before him started to turn around now he can't be blamed for staring at the sight before him. Soft flesh stretch higher than one can imagine the upper thighs disappeared into a pair of tight hotpants, but no matter the clothing almost nothing can hide the plump rear-end the woman in front of him possessed two massive cheeks both of which could've easily been a small moon to him. While she bent down ready to sit down Derek became acutely aware of what was happening what would've been an almost ideal if not comical however the situation was more of a dark reality there is no way his tiny body could withstand the weight of the massive ass heading right towards him but he couldn't stop staring at the two giant cheeks. Caught between lust and instinct he became something like a dear caught in the headlights to confused or maybe flustered to move, not that matter it was all far too late for him the second she appeared anyways. All he could do was watch as her left ass cheek positioned itself on top of him his sky was darken and covered in the blue of denim the wind trying to escape the weight of her pushed the tiny Derek against the bench as her ass moved towards him blocking out more and more light as it got closer. Eventually, contact was made at first was heavy but almost pleasant however the fabric of her jeaned hotpants prevented him from feeling the eye-catching ass behind it not that it would matter as her weight grew all around him he could his bones give way to the weight of the giant women. First, it was all pain every part of him being pushed at once he could his bones break then nothing his entire body flatten like a bug smeared on the bottom of her hotpants only to be washed away to small for his tiny breaking to even bee felt. Alex felt nothing as her legs moved around him her footfalls just missing him as she sat down, staring at the ground a bit of him was hoping her moving around would see him crushed but just pushed around as her boot landed right next to him the wind tossing him around the ground as he bumped into the left boot. Looking down next to him he was more mortified on the ground next to him was a nice red puddle the only trace of his friend was his shirt and pants half ripped here while the mess of viscera, blood, and bits of what can one assume would be guts. Getting up almost throwing up as he walked away from the mess in horror, only to stop mid-way when the right boot behind him launched up in the air. Looking up as her hand reached over to starch her leg she had to bend over, thats when finally Alex locked eye with Titaness before him her soft tender gaze while it eclipsed him entirely her blue eyes locked right on him. Her gaze quickly changed from bewilderment to disgust, never being the smart one Alex was left confused and frightened a flurry of thoughts invaded his head. What to do, what should I do and why is she looking at me like that? Well, at least one of his questions was left answered as her lips parted ways and began to move the almost deafening voice boomed all around him.


"EWWWW WHAT IS THAT A BUG?!"


The power it held was immense left ringing in his ear bring him to his knees not that he would have the time to complain as soon her boot would appear over him letting him see the broken remains of his former friend. John crushed like a bug as his bones and body was forced to bend in the most unnatural positions his legs and arms had the bones sticking out of them while all of it was flattened under the extreme weight his insides plastered on the bottom of the boot, the pink treads allowed him to see every detail then by the heel Alex could read the writing "Hilda" written in by marker that must be her name right why else would one write a name on their boots. None of that mattered however as the uncaring pink treads covered him he was forced to feel the wet blood from his friend drip all around him before being pressed against the ground by the massive boot. "Luckily" his amazing physique prevented him squishing to easily he was forced to endure the immense pressure around him, he screamed in pain as his legs shattered and broke the sharp pains of his nerves sending waves of unending pains his body not being up to the taste to withstand the weight. From his legs the was his chest feeling his ribs slowly whine and crack eventually they gave in as the uncaring boot moved down his entire body would explode like a grape all smeared underneath her boot right next to his friend, all Hilda could tell from the resistance is she just squished a pretty sturdy beetle.


Chapter End Notes:

Finally I stopped lurking and start contributing here is my first story and I hope to have more in the future