- Text Size +

Two Giantesses Ate The Village! by nosuspicious

Commissioned by Umhuebr


“Moooom! Ack-stop it!!” Greta wailed. Her mother licked her hand again and ran it across her daughter’s hair, rendering its red strands neat and smooth. It wouldn’t last. At her first opportunity, Greta shook her head and frantically clawed through her hair’s rough waves, messing it up all over again in a determined rush to remove her mother’s saliva. 


Hilda rolled her eyes and smirked. She couldn’t stay mad at her daughter. “Greta, this is your big day. You’ve been begging to go to the village for years! Don’t you think you should look presentable?”


“What? Presentable? For who!? As if the villagers are gonna care how messy my hair is while they’re on their way to my belly!”


Hilda chuckled. “Hmm, well I suppose you’re right.” 


The older giantess stepped away from her daughter and raised her arms into the air to stretch the firm muscles in her back and shoulders. She was in a rush to get her stretching done as she didn’t have much time to go through her usual yoga routine thanks to her daughter’s reluctance to get out of bed. There weren’t any humans around for at least another few miles, but if any were, they would have borne witness to the marvelous sight of a 50 foot tall, naked, well-built, blonde giantess flexing her impressive muscles, immaculate beauty, and picturesque shape. It was a wonder she’d manage to stay so fit after so many years of motherhood, but a little self discipline goes a long way. 


The same couldn’t be said for her daughter, who had just reached the official age of adulthood for a giantess. This would have been somewhere around eight hundred and ninety-years in solar years, but by personal maturity, the ‘young’ Greta was indistinguishable from a human twenty-year-old, both physically and otherwise. Greta yawned as she scanned the empty horizon and scratched her butt. The younger giantess sported a much fuller physique than her mother and even carried a bit of a potbelly. That was no doubt a consequence of her mother’s endless doting on her beloved daughter. Her physicality wasn’t the only thing her mother spoiled; if good health wouldn’t energize Greta to get off of her ass, her impatience and sense of entitlement were more than enough to make up for it. 


Greta crossed her arms, squeezing and raising her breasts with her biceps, and huffed impatiently. “Mooom! Are we gonna get going or what?!” One of her hands lowered to her grumbling belly. “I skipped on breakfast this morning because of this! Come on, you don’t need to do your dumb stretching now!”


Hilda relaxed her arms and turned to face her daughter. Greta really shouldn’t talk to her mother that way, but she supposed it was just her hunger talking, right? She was always such a voracious little girl. “Aww, you hungry little beast.. I can’t keep you waiting. The village is about five more miles south-southeast. Race me?”


Greta rolled her eyes. “Whatever, mom.” And they were off. 


..


Whether life in the small village of Aalstad was a lavish life in a faraway, fairytale utopia or a grueling slog of feudal servitude depended on how much gold you happened to have stashed in its local bank. Today was a special day for all the townspeople, although how each denizen felt about it, again, depended on how rich he or she was. They knew what was coming. Every Aalstadian grew up hearing stories of the centennial event of Ankomst, a mystical occasion that they believed brought good fortune, but at a terrible cost. Few of the townsfolk were still alive to remember the last time the wretched giantesses emerged from the mountains to dine on the innocent men and women of the village. It would begin just before noon. 


Despite the approaching danger, the village queen’s most loyal and cunning servant, Baroness Lydia, was in an unusually good mood that morning. She had recently devised the perfect plan to leverage this once-in-a-century occasion’s promise of good fortune. She sat across the castle keep’s grand table from the queen, subtly smirking and sipping at her wine as her master expressed her concerns. 


“I mean really, Lydia, you know how much faith I have in you, but today of all days!?” the queen exclaimed. “Don’t you think the sounds of.. I don’t know, screaming peasants might kill the mood a bit?” 


Lydia furrowed her brow. “I’ve never known you to be too concerned with the sound of suffering peasants. Besides, it’s a touch too late to change plans now. I promise there’s nothing to worry about, m’lady. It’s all been worked out. Your daughter’s wedding will be the most fortuitous event our village has experienced in decades!” The baroness sipped her wine. “I have arranged for a sacrifice. A little quid pro quo with the gods, you might say. I have selected the peasantry’s most beautiful young woman to be offered to the giantesses freely. Instead of devouring the townspeople indiscriminately, they will eat her and only her. Think about it: one young maiden’s good fortune in exchange for another’s. The giantesses get their irresistible meal, and in return, your daughter and her groom reap the benefits of the Ankomst’s good fortune forever!”


“But…”


“Furthermore,” Lydia continued, “think of the benefits this will have for agricultural output! Instead of our entire labor force getting eaten alive, we will only lose one peasant woman who probably would have ended up working in some brothel anyway. It’s a win-win.”


Lydia rose from her chair and walked to the opposite side of the room with her magnificent purple gown skimming the surface of the stone flooring as if it were gliding. She offered her queen an outstretched hand, which the royal woman accepted. She stood, and the baroness led her to the enormous window overlooking the castle’s central courtyard. From there, they could see all the bustle and commotion of the wedding’s preparation. In the center of it all, they spotted the young princess and her beloved groom gleefully smiling and chatting with one another, no doubt exchanging flirty comments and planning their long, happy lives together. 


“Look at them my queen,” Lydia said. “Look at how happy and full of life she is. Don’t you want the best for your beautiful daughter?”


The queen gazed at her princess wistfully. “Yes Lydia, you’re right. This is for the best. I should never have doubted you.”


Lydia grinned. “Excellent! If you’ll excuse me m’lady, I need to get down to the village square to meet my husband. We have to make sure that all the preparations for the offering are ready when the giantesses arrive.”


“As you will,” the queen said, still gazing out the window. 



Elsa couldn’t keep her eyes off of the ground as she walked. She didn’t want to face the surrounding crowd. Her beautiful golden hair dropped over her face, blocking it off from sight, denying any of them a look at her as she walked to her doom. Except for the excruciatingly tight rope binding her hands together and the gag in her mouth, she was completely naked, and in full view of the complicit masses around her as if she were some kind of carnival attraction. The head guardsman shoved her up the stairs of the wooden platform and toward the sacrificial apparatus. She allowed herself the slightest peek at the contraption and fought back tears as she took in the horrifying sight. This horrible thing… it was for her. She was going to die. 


The crowd had a mixture of reactions. Most regarded the sacrifice with a resigned gratitude. It was for the best, they decided. Elsa was going to be eaten so they wouldn’t have to be. Her family wasn’t so pensive. They were all huddled together at the courtyard’s edge, sobbing wildly as they took in their final glimpses of their beloved Elsa. Still others—particularly many of the young men—had a different outlook on the situation. They were giggling amongst themselves and pushing each other out of the way to get a good view of Elsa’s bare breasts and ass. One had his hand suspiciously far down his trousers. 


The guardsman began the agonizing process of binding Elsa’s wrists and ankles to the ends of the wooden apparatus the baroness had ordered built for her. Even through the gag, the crowd could make out the sounds of her pained wails as the guardsman tied each of Elsa’s limbs to the beams. When that was done, the guardsman pulled the ends of the rope with all his strength, hoisting Elsa high into the air. Her arms and legs stretched apart and the rope became agonizingly tight, constricting her like a hungry snake choking the life out of its meal. Elsa was left suspended in a humiliating position, with her arms and legs forming a huge “X” shape as if she was being crucified. From this height, she should see out into the endless stretches of radiant country surrounding the town of Aalstad. On any other day it would have seemed beautiful, but the knowledge of what would soon emerge from that stunning horizon could sully any view. 


The cries of her family and the laughter of the horny men grew louder as Elsa was raised into the sacrificial position. The reflection of the sun glittered off of her tears as the reality of her situation set in. 


Satisfied with his work, the guardsman left the platform and returned to the head of the crowd to join his wife, Baroness Lydia. 


Lydia nudged her husband’s side. “Not bad, Arno. A precious young thing like her has gotta be just what those hungry giantesses are looking for. I give you major props for the meal’s presentation. Maybe you really should have gone to culinary school!”


Arno chuckled and adjusted his iron helmet to get a better view of Elsa’s suspended body. “Eeyup, shame that such a fine piece of ass is gonna have to go at her age, but oh well. Better her than us!” The pair of them burst into laughter.  


The commotion in the crowd ceased when each of them felt a gentle tremor in the earth. They looked out into the field. Sure enough, two distant figures came into view and were approaching fast. The closer they came, the more the earth moved with each step they took. Gasps and startled shrieks echoed throughout the crowd as Hilda and Greta came into view. Wonder, amazement, and a hint of fear overcame them all. To see a giantess up close was truly a once-in-a-century event. 


At last the two giantesses stood before the crowd, casting a massive shadow over all of the denizens and sending trembles of unease rippling through them. Those in the crowd who dared to look at the giantesses directly were treated to a terrible, but beautiful sight. The villagers’ eyes slowly panned up their massive bodies, first catching sight of their legs--bulky and muscular on Hilda, but smooth and soft on Greta--and then the tufts of pubic hair positioned between the sweet cleft where their thighs met. Several of the male villagers kept their gawking there. Those who didn’t continued to look up and saw the giantesses’ endlessly long bellies, massive breasts, and the faint outline of their faces, which were far too high to get the full measure of. Even those who were certain of their own safety couldn’t help but be intimidated, but none were more frightened than poor Elsa. 


Greta approached the crowd first, rushing ahead of her mother at the exciting sight of the miniature village with her huge breasts swaying side to side. “Oh my god, mom! There are so many of them! Look how small they are. They’re kind of cute… I wonder how many I could fit in my belly at once!” 


Murmurs of worry rang through the crowd, but were interrupted as Hilda caught up to her daughter. “You shouldn’t eat too many at once” she said, clasping her hand over the pudge of her daughter’s belly. “Remember how your tummy felt the last time you over-ate? I thought you’d never get off the potty the next day…”


“MOOOOM!!”


The crowd struggled to decide on a reaction. It didn’t sound like they were only planning to eat the sacrifice. 


Hilda exhaled an endearing sigh and shook her head. “Never mind that. Look over there. Have the little people prepared a gift for us?”


Greta’s head searched the crowd until it arrived at the sight of Elsa suspended on the wooden apparatus. The young lady’s blue eyes shot back and forth between the two giantesses' enormous lips as she contemplated what it would feel like inside their mouths.


Baroness Lydia stepped forth and struck the ground with her mighty scepter. The sound drew the attention of everyone around, including the two giantesses. “Great giantesses of the mountains! We are grateful for your visit from the mountains on this hallowed day of Ankomst. Your power and majesty is a sight to behold!” The baroness gestured to the terrified Elsa, who was squirming and attempting to scream through her restraints and gag. “We are at your service. Please giantesses, accept this humble offering to appease your hunger.” The baroness kneeled, followed by her husband, the surrounding guards, and the villagers after them. None of them had any desire to screw the ritual up. They knew what could happen if the giantesses were unsatisfied with their offering. 


Greta’s eyes moved from the baroness to Elsa, who returned the younger giantess’s curious appraisal with a gaze of pure terror. The young giantess didn’t wait for her mother’s permission. She bent down—flashing the men behind her a fantastic view of her plump butt—and wrapped her hand firmly around Elsa’s slim waist. Elsa yelped, and in a smooth motion Greta ripped the young woman’s naked body clean from the apparatus, snapping the robes binding her limbs like flimsy strings of dental floss. 


Greta stood and raised Elsa to her face. “Hell-loooo,” she said. “You’re such a pretty little lady! What’s your name?”


With her limbs free, Elsa was able to remove her gag from her face. Her long blonde bangs covered one of her deep blue eyes and the other glistened with tears. The edges of her mouth were bruised by the tight gag just as her wrists were by her restraints. Ever since the Baroness’s men came for her, it was as if she was nothing but a slave and a whore. Now, she feared, she may be nothing more than food. “My.. my name is Elsa. Miss, uh, giantess… please don’t eat me!! I have a life—a family! I don’t want to die!!”


“Aww, that’s sweet,” replied Greta. The outburst of emotion from the little woman amused her. She extended her tongue and licked Elsa’s face, lapping up the young woman’s succulent, salty tears. 


Her mother wasn’t so impressed. “Greta, please don’t play with your food. It’s unbecoming. You’re not a child anymore.” 


Greta retracted her tongue. “Ugh, fine mom…” 


Elsa’s fleeting attempt to rub the saliva out of her eyes was quickly interrupted. Before she could recompose herself, she felt her body lifted higher into the air. She opened her eyes to see what awaited below. She wailed. Greta’s salivating, gaping, hungry maw was only a short drop beneath Elsa’s dangling feet.  


“Please, NOOO!! Someone help me!!” No one would help her. Even her fellow villagers were impatient for the moment when the giantess would have her way with the young lady and hopefully leave the rest of them alone. Some of the village’s boys were even at work on themselves beneath their trousers. Greta lowered Elsa into her mouth and sealed her lips around the tips of her index finger and thumb, insulating the sound of her cries from the outside world. With a plop, Greta removed her fingers and lowered her chin to have a look down at the rest of the villagers with their mixed reactions of horror, relief, and aroused excitement. 


Greta pushed Elsa’s flailing body back and forth within her jaws, tasting the delectable saltiness of her sweat and tears. “Oom, she rastes so goord,” she tried to say with her mouth full. 


Hilda sighed. “Now now, Greta. We talked about this. Don’t talk with your mouth full…”


“Ro-kay.. fiiinee,” Greta replied with streams of saliva leaking from the meeting of her lips. She brought a hand to her neck, tilted her head back, and gulped hard. The entire village watched as Greta’s hand guided a distinctive woman-shaped lump down her neck and past her naked breasts. As the lump descended, Elsa’s dull, muffled cries were still barely audible, but few of the villagers could hear them. Gasps reverberated throughout the crowd and the mortified cries from Elsa’s family grew even louder than before. Elsa was gone. Eaten. Gobbled up like any other mid afternoon snack. 


Baroness Lydia smirked. All was as planned: the enormous girl looked more than satisfied, and all it cost the village was one young whore. She’d be better off as the giant bitch’s next bowel movement anyway...


Greta lowered her hand to her chest and let fly a massive belch, startling the transfixed villagers. 


“GRETA!” Hilda chided. 


“Sorry mom, they’re just so good!” Greta wasted no time. She abruptly dropped onto her ass—instantly crushing a couple tiny villagers in the process—and shot her hand straight toward Baroness Lydia’s platform. “Time for seconds!!”


Lydia screamed. The crowd descended into chaos. This wasn’t supposed to happen. 


“No, no, no, NO!!!” Lydia shrieked. She closed her eyes and braced herself. She felt nothing. Was she safe? She opened her eyes. To her surprise and horror, the gigantic hand didn’t grab her, but her husband. Greta lifted him up and yanked him toward her face. 


“Wait!!” Lydia could do nothing as she helplessly watched the gigantic girl bring her beloved husband closer to her waiting lips. Her husband swatted at Greta’s clutching fingers with one hand and held his helmet to his head with the other. It was no use. In a swift motion, Greta lurched forward with an open maw, took the man in it, and swallowed him down, uniform and all. 


Lydia’s eyes popped out of her skull as she watched the lump containing her soulmate work its way down Greta’s neck just as her “sacrifice” had moments earlier. She wanted to break down in a ball of tears.. but there was no time. She was in mortal danger!  The queen and princess… they were so high up in their castle walls, did they even know what was happening!? Lydia had to warn them! She darted off. 


Meanwhile, a skirted woman’s kicking legs and backside disappeared between Hilda’s lips as she chowed down on whichever panicking villagers she could grab mid-escape. She paid the woman no mind whatsoever as she sucked her into the depths of her throat and belly. Her attention was fixed on her daughter’s feasting. Greta really should take it slow… but Hilda was pleased to see her enjoying herself for once. Maybe she’d be a little less demanding than usual when they got home. 


Hilda giggled upon seeing Greta greedily down the man in the helmet. “Wow, Greta! I told you you’d like them. The first time is always the best.” The mother giantess reached for another screaming villager girl in her opposite hand and popped her into her cavernous mouth like a piece of popcorn. Mid-swallow, she took a quick peek at the last peasant woman remaining in her hand and a wicked idea struck her. 


“Greta! Come over here please!” 


Greta pretended not to hear her. She was down on all fours, wagging her colossal ass back and forth in the air as she greedily grabbed handful after handful of passing villagers trying to escape from the courtyard. One after another, the pudgy young giantess caught a farmhand, a (formerly) bright-eyed young maiden, and a town noble and crammed them all between her lips, stuffing her cheeks full of the innocent laborers like a chipmunk with a mouthful of acorns. As she choked them down, her free hand was at work chasing after the other fleeing villagers, grabbing each of them and shoveling them into her face as soon as she could. Her butt seemed to twitch with excitement as she tasted each new victim. 


Hilda chuckled. That girl always was such a glutton… still, she should pace herself. The mother giantess didn’t want to see her daughter get sick again. She cleared her throat impatiently and spoke again. “Gretaaaa, I’ve got a pretty one here for you!”


Greta choked down an overweight shopkeeper’s wife and coughed. “Alright moooom!” She got up onto her knees and turned. 


Hilda pinched the tiny woman by her neck and raised her into Greta’s view. Neither of them knew it, but the young woman was Elsa’s beloved mother. She shared her daughter’s beautiful features: lush blonde hair, a Venuslike physique, gentle blue eyes, and she’d retained her beauty quite well for a woman in her mid-forties. Unsurprisingly, she also shared her daughter’s less-than-enthused outlook on her present situation. Her hoarse cries of grief and terror attested to that plainly enough. 


“Oooh, she is pretty!” Greta exclaimed. She shuffled over to her mother to claim her catch. 


Hilda bent down to one knee as her daughter approached. She gingerly wrapped her arm around the small of Greta’s back, allowing her to lean and tilt her head backward. The loving ritual roused childhood memories of Greta’s mother hand feeding her as a toddler. Hilda raised the struggling woman above Greta’s head. 


“Open wide, baby,” Hilda said. Greta rolled her eyes at being called ‘baby,’ but obeyed. 


As Hilda lowered the woman into her daughter’s waiting jaws, Elsa’s mother could hear faint screams from deep inside Greta’s body. How many people were in there? Five? Ten? There was no way of knowing. Among the chaotic noise, she even thought she heard the dull, dying gasps of her beloved daughter…


She wouldn’t have time to contemplate the sound. The sunlight around her was closed off as Greta’s lips sealed around her mother’s fingers. Greta pulled away, trapping the woman inside. The warmth from inside Greta’s jaws was intense. Hot saliva oozed from the roof of the young giantess’s mouth and doused the woman’s body, soaking her clothes and making it difficult to breathe. The ever-active tongue didn’t make things any easier for her. It poked and prodded at the woman, washing over her face, chest, and even between her thighs, curiously searching for any hint of delectable flavor. It felt like it would never end, but of course it did. The woman heard a glurk, Greta’s mouth tilted into a steep, smooth surface, and the tight forces of the giantess’s esophagus seized and dragged the woman down her throat. She joined her daughter in the acidic hell of the girl’s stomach only moments later..


“Goodness! Not so fast, Greta! I keep telling you that you’ll make yourself sick…” Hilda chided. 


Greta picked at her teeth with her fingernails, removing a pair of women's panties that had gotten caught between her incisor and canine. “Whatever, mom.”


The two giantesses looked around. The courtyard was empty; all the villagers had either been eaten alive or had dispersed to other parts of the town. It seemed a shame to Hilda. She was still quite hungry, and she knew it’d take a lot more than they’d eaten so far to satiate her daughter. 


The pair’s heads turned as they heard chapel bells from higher up a nearby hill in the general direction of an opulent castle. Hilda smirked. Greta’s belly growled with desire. 



“Louder, louder!!” the queen demanded. 


Her servants obeyed. Each reached for the largest hammer they had and smacked the chapel bells with all their might. Many of the wedding’s guests clamped their hands over their ears and lowered their heads in pain. Still, they understood why this was necessary. The queen would have to have a word with baroness Lydia later. The loss of a peasant girl? Fine. Some crying from her family? Tolerable. But all this commotion and screaming… that was not an acceptable backdrop to her daughter’s wedding! Lydia should have known better. 


The queen was forced to stow her frustration. This was her daughter’s big day… she couldn’t let the cries of mortified peasants ruin the mood. She took a deep breath and forced a smile. The groom and priest were already waiting at the altar at the head of the castle’s beautiful courtyard. Rows of noblemen and noblewomen sat before them, politely waiting for the bride to arrive. Receiving an invitation to a royal wedding was no small honor. The queen and her spawn may have been universally disliked by commoners and nobles alike, but the opportunities for political networking at such an event were boundless. Each of them paid a high price to get here, but they were certain it would be worth it. 


The sound of a church organ joined the clanging of the bells and alerted the nobles to the bride’s arrival. The familiar notes of Here Comes the Bride played as she slowly stepped forward between the rows of guests and toward the altar. The princess was truly a sight to behold. The queen spared no expense ensuring she was adorned with the most extravagant gown and brilliant jewelry. Even the rich nobles thought the multiple layers, pumpkin-like lower portion, and solid gold hoop earrings were a touch gaudy, but none of them would dare say so. Aalstad’s royals were never known for suffering insults well…


The bridge reached the altar at last. The groom--the handsome son of a merchant lord from a foreign empire--removed the bride’s veil to reveal her face. She was clearly the more nervous of the two spouses-to-be. The princess of Aalstad wasn’t an ugly girl (although with the amount of makeup she was wearing, you’d be forgiven for thinking her mother was hiding something), but her impish face and difficulty keeping eye contact with her own groom betrayed her timid, mouselike nature. A wedding was about as scary of an event as she could get through without a panic attack. Thankfully, she managed to keep it together by reminding herself that the wedding would be the most frightening event on the menu today. 

 

The vows concluded and the newlyweds embraced each other in a passionate kiss. Sycophantic nobles clapped and cheered as the organ blared familiar wedding music. The queen didn’t so much as crack a smile; she was too busy stewing over Lydia’s failure to keep that racket from the village down. Oh well, at least it seemed to be over now. The giantesses must have left. Although… shouldn’t Lydia and Arno have joined them by now?


The newlyweds left each other’s embrace and proceeded back down the altar as the wedding guests cheered and clapped. 


Thump. A low noise ran through the air as they made their way down, briefly interrupting the clapping of those who heard it. Some looked around, put it out of their mind, and continued.


Thump, came the noise again. It was louder this time. 


THUMP. There was no mistaking it now. Everyone looked around in a frenzy. They couldn’t pin down what the noise was, but they knew it was getting closer.


CRASH! An enormous foot smashed clean through the castle’s enormous east wall, sending a deluge of bricks and dust raining across the courtyard. The aristocrats all managed to shield their heads from the deadly brickfall, but one of the groomsmen met with the decidedly less lucky fate of a gigantic, bare foot stomping him flat as it stepped into the courtyard. 


“I can’t breathe!”, “my eyes!”, “my dress… it’s ruined!” A commotion ran through the panicked guests and newlyweds as the two giantesses stepped into the courtyard and made themselves comfortable. Slowly, the dust settled and the two women’s imposing forms came into view from below. 


The princess–once she finished lamenting the ruination of her dress–was the first to scream. Her husband and the couple’s guests followed. The only one who kept her cool was the queen, who might have had time to be afraid if she weren’t so busy cursing Lydia under her breath.


“Oh, hush!” said Hilda, waving an arm in the air. They didn’t hush. A bit annoyed, Hilda decided she’d need to be a bit firmer with screaming meals than she used to be with her screaming daughter: “SHUT IT!!”


The booming sound of the giantess’s command nearly deafened the guests, but they obeyed. None of them dared move a muscle. 


Greta appraised the courtyard’s decor: the white altar, the rows of seats, the bells, the organ… her mother told her about this. This is where giantess fathers come from. Of course, they weren’t really ‘giantess’ fathers per se. It was all a bit confusing. Apparently these as-needed fathers were the lone exception to her mother’s annoyance about playing with one’s food. Greta’s gaze searched for the groom, found him, and made eye contact. Confusion mixed with the groom’s fear. Why was the giant bitch so interested in him?


Hilda lifted a hand to her abdomen as she surveyed the petrified aristocrats. All the ruckus from earlier had given her quite the workout. Even a woman as active as she was needed to watch her diet, but today was a special day. She could afford to treat herself, right? She considered the newlywed couple, their friends, and the various nobles, but she was most struck by the sight of the queen. That crown, that regal dress… she must be the little peoples’ leader! How curious to see a matriarch at the head of this feudal human colony. Her blood must run a little hotter than the rest.. which could only make her extra tasty. She hoped Greta wouldn’t snatch that one. 


Greta didn’t need any time to contemplate what to do next. As fast as lightning, she got down on her knees and made a reach for the group of bridesmaids to the bride’s left. That girl sure did have an appetite. She lifted them above her head and dropped them one by one into her open mouth, stuffing her cheeks full and swallowing the screaming women down like a handful of unchewed grapes. Bundled masses of squirming, femine forms worked their way down her neck and descended into the depths of her belly. The others at the wedding reacted predictably, scrambling past Greta’s legs and darting toward the castle’s interior. All of them were intercepted by Hilda’s foot as she slammed it down in front of them, knocking all of the guests onto their faces or asses. Now immobilized, it was all too easy for Hilda to pick them up and start chowing down. 


The queen had to act quickly. Her first priority had to be her daughter’s safety; if she was eaten, succession to the throne would pass to her cunt sister. It was a shame she was off on diplomatic business. Maybe she would have made for a more effective sacrifice than that peasant whore. 


The queen spotted the groom leading her daughter to the side of the altar’s platform opposite of where the giantesses were eating the guests. Good. They couldn’t eat forever. The key to surviving this was to make sure the giantesses spotted someone else to eat before her. To that end, she needed a hiding place. If she ran for the altar, she’d risk drawing the attention of the giantesses to her daughter. That was no good. If she made a break from the castle, she’d just get snatched up by the older giantess and end up no better than the banker the bitch just shoveled into her mouth. 


She took a look around and caught sight of the magnificent, five tier water fountain in the southern section of the courtyard. It had suffered some damage from the brickfall earlier. Shame about that. She had to raise the peasants’ taxes by almost a full five percent to finance that fountain (and the Western wing of the castle, and her daughter’s dress, and her pet elephant). Nevertheless, the petal-like edges of it were wide enough to leave enough space beneath them to hide under and stay out of sight. She just needed to get there. 


The queen threw off her high heeled shoes, bent down, and prepared to run. This was so undignified. Luckily, all of the witnesses were currently (or soon would be) boiling alive inside a giant lady’s belly, so she wouldn’t have to suffer the embarrassment of it for long. She bolted toward the fountain as fast as her legs would take her. Thank goodness she hired all those personal trainers. 


Hilda gulped down a fourth groomsman and daintily licked each of her fingers. They tasted much better than the peasants from earlier thanks to their better diets, but still, she hungered for more. Where on earth was that queen lady she spotted earlier?


With her tongue still lapping away at her fingers, Hilda caught the ridiculous sight of an opulently dressed woman appearing to sprint for her life across the courtyard. Funny, there was no exit that way. Hilda kept her gaze on the woman as she appeared to trip and fall, with her body sliding on her legs, back, and ass until she was completely concealed by a large fountain. Aha! She hadn’t tripped at all, she was just attempting to hide. What a clever woman.


Hilda lowered her hand and looked to the other side of the courtyard. Greta’s appetite appeared to be finally waning at last; she was reclined on her back, idly tasting and sucking on the last remaining guests: a couple of female guests crying out an endless supply of salty tears for the younger giantess to taste on. Hilda didn’t eat the newlyweds and she didn’t see Greta eat them either… given the lavishness of this wedding, could it be that the queen’s offspring was one one of them?


Hilda stepped forward and looked around. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted some faint movement behind the altar at the head of the courtyard. Perfect. 


“Oh Gretaaaa! Have a look over here, please!” she called. 


Greta grunted indignantly. Couldn’t her mom see she was comfortable where she was? “What do you want, mom?” she asked. 


Hilda tensed and bit the inside of her lip. No, no. She shouldn’t be cross with her only daughter. “There’s a treat here for you! Come now, Greta. I’m sure you’ll like this one…”


Greta slowly pushed herself upright and stood. Following her mother’s beckoning hand, she turned the corner around the altar and saw the two petrified faces of the beautiful newlywed couple, including that dashing groom she’d spotted earlier. The princess was clutching him like a child with a massive teddy bear, drawing whatever sense of comfort she could from her husband’s embrace. Greta squinted. She didn’t like that at all. 


“Welllll I suppose I have room for one more,” Greta decided. 


“NO!” came a shout from the opposite side of the courtyard. Hilda chuckled. Just as she expected…


“It appears a final snack is waiting for me as well,” the older giantess said. She approached the fountain and knelt, flexing her mighty thighs, calves, and buttocks as she did. Some of the young men dissolving down to sludge in her stomach might have liked to see that. Once she was on the ground, she felt beneath the fountain’s lower tier until her hand felt something soft, but feisty. Gotcha. 


She grabbed the queen by the ankles with two fingers and stood. Hilda almost laughed; the arrogant queen’s dangling there with her skirt flopping over half her face, panties exposed, and arms angrily aflutter would have roused amusement in anyone. It was a shame she couldn’t admire the sight for long. She mustn't be a hypocrite in front of her own daughter. 


The dangling queen’s composure finally broke as she saw the giantess mother’s ruby-red lips part, pearly white teeth glisten, and felt her body move toward them. She couldn’t take it anymore.


“Wait, please, no! I have a family! A daughter! This is wrong, you’re a mother too! You can’t kill me! Think of your daughter!” 


Hilda closed her mouth. This human… she had the gall to chide her motherhood? She must have eaten hundreds of people in her day and had never heard such a beratement. How dare she!


“Your daughter, huh!” Hilda said. She turned around and looked at Greta, who had both the bride and groom in her hands. “Greta! Come here please!”


“Oh my god, what is it now?!” Greta shot back. 


“Not now, child. Bring that princess here!” 


“But mom!! I was just gonna…” 


“You can wait one second longer. Bring her here now!” 


The queen trembled with fear as she contemplated what the giantess had in mind. “What… what are you gonna do?” she asked plaintively. 


Hilda swiped the princess from her daughter’s hand. “Hey!!” Greta protested, but her mother ignored her. 


“This is your daughter, right?” Hilda asked the queen.


“Don’t hurt her!”


“I’ll take that as a yes. Look at her now… so scared, so vulnerable, mewling like a petulant babe before she gets eaten alive and digested down to my daughter’s poop. Does that seem like the result of good motherhood to you?”


Hilda’s words broke the queen. She bawled. 


“Exactly. Now look at my daughter. Happy, beautiful, and most importantly, well fed! So don’t you fucking talk to me about motherhood. Clearly, you’re no authority on that subject! Now open wide, Greta!” 


Greta opened just as she had earlier. She supposed she should have mixed feelings about being hand fed by her mom at her age, but eh. A meal’s a meal. She raised her hand to make sure the groom saw what was happening too. This would send him a strong message about the new order of things. And hey, eventually he'd follow his bride into her belly too, but not before getting very close with his new-and-improved, gigantic girlfriend…


“No! NOO!!!” the queen screamed as Hilda placed the squirming princess inside Greta’s waiting mouth. 


Greta closed her mouth slowly, being sure to draw out the view for her catch’s husband and mother. “Mom, please, I love y-” the princess said before the giantess’s lips sealed shut. Greta pushed the young lady back and forth between her cheeks, leaving small bumps visible around the edges of her face. Hilda raised the queen in front of Greta’s face, making sure she got a good look at all of it. 


When Greta swallowed at last, Hilda brought the queen’s body to the neck bulge her daughter left, trailing it as it descended and making sure the queen felt every frightened thrash and heard every dull cry that emanated through the thick layer of the giantess’s skin. Hilda’s hand and the queen’s body followed the lumpy form of the princess as she was swallowed, moving downward to Greta’s chest, past her breasts, and finally, to the outside of her stomach. 


“Haha, mom, stop, that tickles!” Greta protested. 


“Just one second, honey.” Hilda pushed the queen face first into Greta’s chubby abdomen, right outside her stomach, and allowed the royal woman to hear the horrific sounds inside. Cries for help, of pain, and of fear blended together in a deathly chorus as the dozens inside the young giantess’s stomach met their ends. 


Hilda gave the queen a few extra moments to soak in the horror and finally retracted her from her daughter’s body. 


“Y-you’re a m-monster..” the queen said. She could barely speak with her blood dropping to her head and her newly-fueled trauma clouding her mind. 


“Wait, wait!” Greta shouted. She grabbed her mother’s hand and brought the queen’s dangling body in front of her face. “Wait for it…”


Greta let fly a massive belch in the queen’s face, flooding her senses with the burp’s heat, smell, and sound. It was overwhelming. Greta smacked her lips. “Ahh, tastes like.. princess!”


The queen had no response.


“Mmm, sounds like the monarch has issued her final order. Ah well…” Hilda said. She brought the queen back to her mouth and dropped her in. 


The inside of the giantess’s mouth was like a slimy, wet sauna. Hilda’s tongue was ever-active, lapping all over her catch’s body in search of flavorful bits: her eyes, armpits, and even the delicate, musky sweetness between her thighs. The queen couldn’t settle in one spot for even a second. 


Once Hilda had her fill of the queen’s flavor, the queen felt her world tilt backward and her body was raised into a sloped position. This could only mean one thing. Hilda raised her tongue to draw the queen in, and the uthula dangling at the back of the giantess’s throat grew closer and closer in the queen’s view as she slowly slid toward it. First the giantess’s esophagus grabbed her legs, leaving them dangling down the throat. This was it. The queen heard a gluck all around her, and her thighs, hips, and torso were drawn in too. Hilda swallowed her. 


The descent down the giantess’s throat was excruciating. The queen felt like an egg in a snake as the tissue constricted her, squeezing her head, chest, and legs and making it impossible to breathe. She could feel the giantess’s fingers touch her head from the outside of her throat as she made her way down.


At last, she was deposited into Hilda’s stomach. She wasn’t alone. She floated about in the acrid, noxious acids around her, constantly colliding with the bodies of nobles and peasants alike. Many of those bodies were still alive. Those that were screamed bloody murder, overwhelming the queen’s ears. The screams varied in their strain. The queen could tell which of the giantess’s meals had been here the longest. Their voices were more hoarse and deathly than the recent arrivals. 


It didn’t take long for the sensations of digestion to affect the queen. The smell of dissolving flesh caused her to gag, and the tingling on her skin sent the cold chill of death in her. She knew all too well what this meant. The dying people around her… they were her future. Peasants, aristocrats, it didn’t matter. They were all the same down here. They were all just food. 


Hilda wiped the queen’s tears off of her mouth and cleared her throat. Oh boy, what a meal! She was going to have to work out extra hard to burn all of that meat off. She looked around. No humans remained… and the two of them made quite a mess of this castle.


Greta brought the young groom in front of her and examined him. His face was blank with shellshock. He must not have decided if any of what had just happened was real yet. Having everyone you know get eaten alive in the span of one afternoon will do that to you.


Hilda raised an eyebrow. “Oh my, is that the groom? Handsome young fellow. Probably quite tasty too…”


“Not now, mom! I uh… remember how you said you found my father at a human wedding like this?”


Hilda was surprised. Her daughter wasn’t ready for that yet! On the other hand, the young man was quite good looking. “Well Hilda, if you insist. Your body has ripened quite well after all, I’m sure the two of you would make lovely offspring. What do you think, little man? Is my daughter attractive?”


“MOOOMMM!!!” yelled Greta. 


The small man looked up and down the giantess girl’s body. Some part of him likely did think she was hot, but his mind was a bit preoccupied by the thought of his wife gurgling away inside the giantess girl’s tummy. 


As if on cue, that tummy produced a sudden, low grumble and Greta grunted. She inhaled quickly and looked around… searching for something. 


Hilda heard the familiar noise and looked down at her daughter’s belly. “Um, Greta? Is your tummy okay? Do you need to go number two?”


Greta’s face bloomed bright red. She really had to say that in front of the groom!?


“No!! Oh my god, mom! I just.. I’ll be back in a second, okay!” She hurried off with the traumatized groom in hand. 



The proud Baroness Lydia had entered the castle from its western gate in the hope that she could avert any hungry looks from the giantesses, who would surely have a go at the nobles in the courtyard after devouring all of the peasants. She had originally planned to warn the queen of the impending threat, but the noise of screaming nobles from a few minutes back threw that plan out the window. What was she going to do? Fight off the giantesses for them? The priority now was her own safety. 


The loss of her beloved husband laid in the back of her mind. That giant bitch just… ate him. Like it was nothing. The sacrifice was one thing–she was an offering and a whore. The peasants weren’t that different–they’re just disposable labor who could have all been wiped out by the winter anyway. But her Arno? How could she do that to a man of quality like him??


The commotion from the courtyard ended only minutes ago. She wasn’t used to the castle halls being so empty. They were usually bustling with servants and nobles, but none of them dared miss out on the royal wedding. Now they had all paid the price for it. The atmosphere of the empty halls was so eerie. Disturbing as it was, a less morbid thought also sat in the Baroness’s mind. With the queen and her family gone… who was going to rule Aalstad?  Was this all hers now? She supposed there was still the queen’s sister to deal with, but Lydia was confident she could outwit that bitch. The loss of her husband aside, the day’s events could just turn out to work in Lydia’s favor. Perhaps she would be the beneficiary of the Ankomst’s good fortune after all. 


Lydia made her way into one of the castle’s stone watchtowers. It should be a safe spot. She was probably being paranoid by bothering to hide at all, honestly. The giantesses had their hands (and bellies) full where they were. 


Lydia looked up. She could see the tower’s roof even from its very bottom. The tower had no floors. It simply had a staircase spiraling around the circumference of its interior to its summit. It was quite lovely. Lydia often thought the design would suit a library better than a guard tower, but the queen always insisted on more and more security. Maybe she was onto something after what happened today. 


Lydia was just getting comfortable when she heard a cheerful voice in the distance. 


“I saw you looking at them… do you like them? Come on, you can tell me!”


Who the fuck was that? Was that one of the giantesses? But she sounds like a twenty year old girl…


“Oooorr, maybe you wanna go a little lower. Sorry I didn’t shave… but you still like it, right? You can be honest with me! I’m just gonna eat you a few days from now anyways so you don’t have to worry about hurting my feelings, I promise!”


It was one of them. Lydia had to be still. It should be fine. She was just one normal sized person in a giant castle, but she knew the slightest sound could give her away.


“Hmmphh, fine, be like that. Even if you don’t wanna play with me, it’s not like you can stop me from ‘playing’ with you. Why are you so quiet?” A low sound rumbled as the giantess got closer to the watchtower. “Oomph… uh, close your eyes little guy, okay?”


What on earth was going on? Lydia got her answer when a massive warm cleaved its way clean through the top of the tower in a chaotic rush, sending its brickwork flying into the nearby field. The crash opened a massive hole in the top of the tower, illuminating Lydia’s surroundings instantly. Lydia stifled a yelp. 


“I guess that’ll do,” said the giantess. 


A looming shadow replaced the blinding light pouring into the tower from above. Lydia looked upward to see something big, pale, and strangely jiggly eclipse the sun and position itself over the opened tower. She squinted. Is that… a butt? 


The enormous cheeks jiggled and shuffled apart from each other, exposing the pink, puckered asshole between them. Lydia heard a grunt from above and a chill shot down her spine. This can’t be happening. 


But it was. The giantess grunted again and a dark object slipped between her buttcheeks. It grew in size, and only moments later, dropped straight downward as the giantess exhaled with relief. 


Lydia’s eyes widened as the colossal turd dove toward her like a bomb, appearing to rapidly grow in size. The last thing she saw before it crushed her was the faint shimmer of a guardsman’s helmet embedded in poop.