- Text Size +

(Warning: Reading this story is PROBABLY prohibited in Germany. Failure to heed this warning will LIKELY result in you joining the heinous criminals who dared to play Wolfenstein 3D.)



For an event as extreme and horrifying as World War 2 and the rise and fall of the Third Reich, it is no wonder how many bizarre and unsettling subplots surround the story. From the real, to the fake, to the unproven, tales are told of alien contact, secret Nazi bases in the south pole, Hitler’s corpse being a double, and so on.


While I certainly cannot guarantee the validity of all those tales, there it one I can assure really happened, even if I lack the proof… This is the story of the time the Nazis developed a bizarre, yet terrible weapon that has yet to be replicated with modern technology; this is Shrunken on the Battlefield.


*


“We need to keep moving! If we stay here for too long, reinforcements will surely show up to crush us!” Kent yelled, trying to step out of cover and point his rifle ahead in the war-torn town.


Immediately, a bullet hit the ground a few inches from his feet, causing him to quickly step back behind the nearby brick wall.


“Dammit, that sniper’s trouble!” He sighed.


But when Kent took a closer look at where the bullet landed, he noticed a green glow emitting from it. He instinctively put distance between himself and said bullet while not leaving his cover, but alas, nothing happened, and the glow quickly faded.


“Kent, what the hell are you looking at?!” Frank, another one of the few surviving soldiers from his unit yelled.


“That sniper...he isn’t firing ordinary bullets at us.” Kent stated, still not taking his eyes off it.


“Pah, that’s bullshit! And even if it isn’t, what could be worse than dying?!” Frank chuckled, shrugging.


But when Frank shrugged, he stuck his arm out of cover, and one of the sniper’s bullets smashed right into it. There was a blinding flash and Kent shielded his eyes, but when he opened them, Frank was gone. Not dead, but actually gone. From the perspective of a World War 2 soldier like Kent, such science fiction was even stranger to him than it would be to us.


“F-Frank…?” Kent said, swallowing hard with fear.


He took a few steps back, and was only met with silence. But as suddenly as Frank vanished, he heard footsteps behind him and turned to see what he thought to be a Nazi soldier, although he was wearing very bizarre attire that looked nothing like what any Nazi he saw wearing before. The Nazi had a handmade-looking uniform and a mask with a Swastika that revealed nothing but his eyes.


Kent was briefly startled almost more by the unusual appearance than by the fact a Nazi cornered him, but quickly snapped back to his senses when the bizarre soldier tried to throw a punch, quickly dodging and firing a bullet straight into his chest and sending his corpse toppling to the ground.

“Wha-what was this man’s deal?! He didn’t even have a gun?!” Kent exclaimed.


“Kent! Hey, Kent!” He then heard his name shouted, proceeding to turn to see another two of the few surviving soldiers, Roger and John, running towards him with panicked looks on their faces.


“WAIT! STOP!” Kent yelled, but it was too late, Roger and and Kent’s brother, John stepped into the open and there was another blinding flash of light as one of them was shot by the sniper.


When Kent opened his eyes again, he saw Roger standing in front of him, looking to see where John was.


“JOHN-” Kent started, but then he was sent flying across the town as if suddenly hit by a truck.


The injury wasn’t fatal. In fact, Kent even managed to maintain consciousness, but he was so hurt and disoriented that he had trouble even taking in his surroundings anymore, although he did hear several gunshots. Finally, when Kent managed to focus his vision, he saw Roger, shaking violently with fear and holding his rifle at another one of the unusually-dressed Nazis...wait, no, it was the same one!


“LORD HELP ME! LORD HELP ME, IT ISN’T HUMAN!” Roger screamed, firing more shots and the undying soldier, but missing several even at close range because he was so scared he couldn’t even hold his gun straight.


Instinctively, Kent aimed his rifle at the soldier’s head and fired, hoping that was a weak point in his armor. The Swastika mask shattered and the soldier smashed into the brick wall, but his face only had what looked like a paper cut where the bullet hit. Or rather...HER face.


“Can’t fight on the front line because I’m a woman?” The German girl seethed. “That’s okay, I’ll just work under the table and get rid of any Yankees trying to escape.”


“What the hell?” Kent mumbled, spitting up a little blood. “Is she like Superman from that new comic series?”


Roger started shaking even harder, then simply dropped his gun and burst into tears.


“Damn the draft, people like Roger have no business on a battlefield.” Kent sighed.


“Well? Are you going to run?” The Nazi super girl chuckled at Roger. “I’ll turn around and count to ten-”


But she was cut short when she noticed a mouse running across the ground...no, not a mouse…


“Is that...JOHN?!” Kent exclaimed, watching the female Nazi pluck his shrunken brother off the ground.


She examined his tiny, terrified body and noticed him clutching the end of a necklace he had been wearing under his uniform. She then proceeded to pinch his tiny hand between her pointer finger and thumb and crush his hand to mush, sending him into blood-curdling screaming.


“NO!!!!” Kent cried out at the top of his lungs.


Then, when the female Nazi opened her fingers, she saw a tiny, metal Star of David in the gory mess, causing her to smile evilly.

“Oh. I think I’ll take my time killing you.” She chuckled.


Kent, blinded by anger, charged her. He wasn’t sure what he could really do to stop her, but it didn’t matter anyway, because he was shot by the sniper before he could even reach her. Roger finally dropped his gun and tried to run in a panic, but he was swiftly shot too.


“So disobedient…” The sniper seethed as he ran towards the scene. “I TOLD YOU NOT TO FOLLOW ME!”


“You don’t understand, father!” The girl retorted. “You also told me not to touch your inventions, but if I hadn’t drunk that enhancement serum, you would have thrown it away, wouldn’t you?!”


“That’s because everyone else who drank it died! You’re lucky you didn’t die too!” The sniper yelled.


While written in English for the reader, they were just shouting in German from Kent’s perspective, so he simply took the opportunity to run. However, he swore he would would return to his normal size and avenge his brother...somehow.


*


A few days earlier, not too far away, Margaret Thomas, a young and beautiful British journalist and author, had accidentally found herself on the battlefield too when she was trying to do her job reporting on the war and Nazis suddenly attacked. They killed or captured many of her crew and consequently separated the remaining members who successfully ran away. Given that the free flow of information is quite literally poison to a nation run on lies, The Third Reich had never been friendly to any news organizations not stuffed with the propaganda of Doctor Gobbles, from its own press to the press of a top enemy like England.


“Well, even if I already knew I was risking my life out here, could those savages have at least waited for me to finish my job? I do not wish to die for NOTHING!” She huffed bitterly, brushing debris she gathering while running through a forest off her clothes.


*


Back with Kent, he was now sitting, tiny and alone, and too shocked to do much other than breathe and cry a few tears now that the adrenaline had worn off.


“That girl was scary enough, but to think they can actually SHRINK people?! I mean, I guess Frank did have a point when he said it couldn’t be much worse than being killed, but still, what a way to go-” He mumbled, then suddenly regained strength when he remembered.


“Wait, what about Frank, Roger, and the others?! Are they alright?!” He yelled, jolting up to go search for them.


*


“FRANK! ROGER! PAUL!” Kent continued calling out as he searched as fast as his tiny legs made practical.


Finally, he got an answer.


“Hey, Kent! Would you shut the fuck up?!” Frank hissed. “She’ll hear us!”


“Oh, Frank! Thank God!” Kent exclaimed while still keeping his voice down. “Wait, SHE? Do you mean that invincible Nazi woman’s still nearby?”


“Nope, much better. Here, I’ll show you.” Frank offered, pulling Kent by the arm.


He proceeded to lead Kent to the edge of a pond, where a naked Margaret was bathing after being lost of the wilderness for days.


“Heh heh, can you even imagine what it must be like to be shoved up that ass?” He chuckled, pointing at Margaret’s soft rear.


“This isn’t funny, and what’s she even doing out here?” Kent hissed. “Also, have you seen the others?”


“I don’t know, she looks lost and hungry. Hey, if we forced that wimp Roger onto a leaf and pushed him towards her, how much you wanna bet she’d eat him?” Frank said, only answering one of Kent’s questions.


“Frank...how can you be such an impossible asshole even in a situation like this?! D-DON’T YOU REALIZE WE’VE BEEN REDUCED TO A INCH TALL?!” Kent yelled.


Unfortunately, Margaret faintly heard Kent’s yelling and turned her head in their direction, causing them both to quickly shut up and lay low.


“I-is someone there?” Margaret said with extreme fear in her voice, but still taking the time to cover her pussy and nipples.


Just then, Frank spotted Margaret’s clothes sitting on the side of the pond and a malicious grin spread across his face. Seconds later, he ran for them.


“F-Frank, what do you think you’re doing?!” Kent seethed.


Frank shrugged.


“What’s it look like I’m doin’? He laughed. “We’re all going to die sooner or later at this size, right?So, I think it’s best to live out my final days in the most enjoyable way possible!”


Frank then proceeded to lay on Margaret’s panties and fold them over his body, hoping she would put them back on without noticing them.


“THAT IDIOT!” Kent thought, going after him, but just as luck would have it, Margaret only spotted him despite overlooking Frank crawling onto her panties.


“W-HUH?!” She exclaimed.


“P-please don’t hurt me!” Was all Kent managed to get out before Margaret waded closer to inspect him, calming down somewhat and keeping her hands on her private areas.


“You’re a tiny person...like a fairy or something?” She said.


Kent bumbled to find the right response, but was cut short by Margaret’s sudden yelling.


“Would you stop staring at me?! Turn away while I get dressed!” She ordered.


Kent was so frightened he obeyed without thinking, cringing as he listened to Margaret dress without any alarming reactions, indicating Frank’s perverted plan worked.


“I swear, Frank. If she finds you in there, I will not vouch for you!” He swore to himself. “Even if she’s about to kill you…!”


Meanwhile, Frank found the fabric surrounding his body abruptly yanked up one second, and the next second, he was sitting right before a giant pussy, bringing even greater joy to his face.


“A-alright, sorry, you can turn around now.” Margaret told Kent, who did as such.


“Who am I kidding? She’s bound to find him eventually, then she might be wary of me too.” He thought, thinking of Frank again.


Margaret tilted her head.


“Well? You can speak, right?” She said. “What are you?”


Kent paused.


“I’m sorry, but I’m no fairy.” He sighed. “Look, I’m guessing there’s only a chance you’re going to believe this because you can see me with your own eyes, but the Nazis just developed a new type of gun. It’s just like a normal gun, except instead of hurting or killing you, the bullets shrink you and...well, that’s what happened to us…”


This time, Margaret paused.


“This could be the big story I have been waiting for.” She whispered to herself.


“What?” Kent said.


“Um, I mean, you look like you need some help. Can you show me where I can find one of these guns so we can maybe change you back?” Margaret offered.


Kent’s eyes widened.


“Y-you steal a dangerous Nazi weapon?! How?!” He shouted.


“Oh, yes...I have acquired my own array of tricks over the years; I think I may have a chance. Now, where am I most likely to find one?” Margaret pressed on.